The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 3 Rescue Mission Ch. 14

Printer-friendly version

The Rescue Mission
Chapter 14

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


UN-Center.jpg
UN-Security-Council.jpg
UN-GA-Hall.jpg

Anna and I are staying at the Best Western Hotel, which is eight blocks from the United Nations Headquarters Building #1. Mr. Bryson, Doug Reynolds from R&D and the company attorney are along with us as well. City of Jacksonville Attorney, Stephen Russell and Detective Dan Torres are along with us also. It is a cool morning when we arrived at the hotel from the airport. We get greeted by several FBI agents and Interpol agents when we walk into the main lobby. It is the Monday morning on October 1, 2103.

“Good morning, Mr. Bryson, Richard, Doug and Mitch from Secure-Sys. Also, we welcome attorneys Ms. Dawson and Stephen Russell as well. Welcome to the Big Apple.”

Mr. Bryson speaks up for all of us, “Thank you, sirs.”

“We’ll be your drivers, vehicle transportation and security personnel while you are here. Our first meeting is this afternoon at 1 PM with the judges to review the case with the prosecutors and the defense team. Normally, this court is held in The Hague, Netherlands. But, due to the nature of this world wide problem, it will be held here.”

“So, get checked into your rooms. Richard and Doug, you get to stay here for the day. Then tomorrow morning the proceedings begin.”

“Yes, sir.”

We check into our rooms, and our luggage is brought up to our rooms. If you’re wondering if I brought any fairies with me on this trip, I did not. They are staying with King Oren and Queen White Dove in Mount Blanc, North Carolina. But, I do have the memory of Croin within me as always. My fairies were disappointed in hearing about New York City from Anna Dawson and King Oren’s fairy group. There are not a lot of green areas in the city, except in small parks and the main park which is Central Park. A lot of the butterflies fly from a window garden to a window garden, or even a roof garden.

After getting ourselves checked in and opening our luggage to hang our clothes up, I find out Doug and I are sharing a room. We play some games with our laptops that we brought with us to kill the time during the day. We talk about many things during that time. I shook his hand, not too long after I shook hands with Mr. Bryson that was within my first year at Secure-Sys. Doug asks me questions about Twainor and what it’s like. I try my best in describing the scenery there.

Meanwhile, everyone else is taken down to the UN Building #1. They go over the proceedings and how it will be presented in the court room. The evidence is catalogued and identified. The Defense team then realizes that all it can do are some rebuttals of the evidence and how it was obtained. The second part of the trial is dealing with Brent and his three friends when they beat me up.

It takes them several hours for the Prosecution Team to piece together the time line of events. Some of it even started before I was born. This is to provide background of what happened during the Judgement Years and the idea for the four CEOs to try what they did.

They get done by 5 PM. We all have a nice dinner in an Italian restaurant nearby. We avoid watching TV as much as possible. All that is on are the various stories about the trial we’ll be having the next day beginning at 8:30 AM.

The next morning, we get up at 6AM. We get cleaned up, get dressed and have our breakfast in the restaurant inside the Best Western. We then get escorted to the vans as quickly as possible. We ignore the reporters the best we can. Several of the reporters put microphones in front of my face. I look at one of the reporters really hard and say the phrase, “Back off!” Several reporters back off really quickly and look dumbfounded. Soon, they don’t have anything more to say to me.

~~~000~~~

One of the reporters gets an ‘earful’ from their supervisors in their ear pieces.

“Why didn’t you press in and get an answer?”

“He said ‘back off’, so I backed off and let them through.”

“You fool! We need information on this young man. If you can’t get it, I will get someone else who can!”

“If you were here and he said ‘back off’ to you, you would back off too! Sir!”

~~~000~~~

We are then driven eight blocks to the UN Building. After unloading inside the garage, we are escorted to the elevators. I sit down in the wheel chair that is provided. This is done to surprise the Defense counsel and Brent Morgan especially with his friends. We take several elevators to the main hall where the Security Council meets.

I see Brent and his three friends gathered with the other four men. I see all of them squirming a bit. They look around and see some very mad faces on a lot of people. When Brent and his friends look at me, they all show a smirk smile.

Up front there is a panel of five judges sitting behind their benches. Each one represents one of the permanent members on the Security Council. The center judge picks up the gavel and hits it on the sound block. “Bang!” “Bang!” “Bang!”

Everyone gets quiet to hear the judges. “This court is now in session. We’ll be hearing evidence presented by the prosecution and the defense. Once the deliberations are completed, we, the fifteen members of the Security Council will render the decision and punishment for the defendants. Prosecution, you may begin with your opening remarks, then the Defense will have theirs.”

The US Attorney General stands up to speak. “Thank you, members of the Security Council. This case is most unusual. It was planned for decades until the time was right to unleash this new virus on the entire world. But unknown to the defendants, a single man came up with a new software and hardware scheme to finally clear the havoc being done by the hackers from all around the world on the world wide web. Not only that, this single man did something to get everyone’s attention. He eliminated the world wide debt crisis. If these defendants had been able to accomplish their goals, this world could be very different from now. Most of the countries of the world would have nothing in their bank accounts as a result of their scheme. We will prove each step with the evidence provided. Thank you.” The US AG then sits down.

The Defense Attorney stands up to give his opening remarks, “Thank you, members of the Security Council. I will admit this is a most unusual case as well. I will do my best to defend the accused gathered here. Most of the time in defending the accused, the problem is gathering evidence. That is what I’ll be focusing on here. With that in mind, I hope to show you with a reasonable doubt that these men were not involved in this case. Thank you.” He sits down.

The US AG begins with the history outline of the events for the last seventy years. That is when the hackers came up with a new method to mess up the world wide web of the internet world. They realized that everyone moved in that direction to create a paperless society as much as possible. They figured, if they could slow the networks to a crawl, they would prove their point of the flaws within the system.

However, with that slowing down the speed of the network, transactions from around the world slowed down as well. They had successfully slowed down the network from a 7G network to a 1G network. It is even slower in lesser developed countries with minimal access to the internet.

With that going on, all of the countries in the world started to print money to make up for their losses in all sectors of the world wide businesses. When these high-tech hackers were investigated, they were found to be in league with several major corporations. This was done to put several of the major competitors near bankruptcy or out of business. However, the hardest problem is finding these hackers. They have convoluted the network so much, no one has been able to track them down.

Then the four Belgian businessmen came up with an idea to ruin the US dollar and make the Euro the number one currency in the world. By this time, the US dollar has been devaluated so much, it cost $10 per gallon at the pumps for the average consumer. Many businesses went out of business when people stopped purchasing their goods.

The only bright spot in the entire news is the fall of the Desert Empire. Up until that time, the networks were running a 7G network world wide. Just when the desert countries thought it was their time to rule the world, they got the biggest surprise of all. Their children and grand children rose up and killed all of the leaders who wanted to rule the world with hate, blood, no freedom and war.

They were led by a man found in Israel. Some said he was the Messiah promised to come. The main reason for that is he reached out to the younger generation between the Jews and the Arabs. Once the Desert Empire crumbled, this man hasn’t been found to this date. Some say he became just another rabbi or another leader. When the dust started to settle during the Judgment Years, several earthquakes had rattled the Jerusalem area. One of them caused the Dome and the other Arab projects under the mount to crumble. An air strike was coordinated from several Arab countries. When they fired their nuclear ballistic missiles at the country, a major eruption occurred in the desert. Three fissures in the Dead Sea area came back to life after being dormant for thousands of years. They shot up a huge curtain of fire and ash. All of the ballistic missiles detonated in the air. The fall out from the nuclear blast stayed in the air long enough to blow back to the countries where the missiles were fired from. When the ash fell, the people rose up to kill their leaders for their short sightedness. The survivors vowed to make peace with Israel so they could live a longer life.

Then all of the radical desert groups abandoned their projects against the Jewish people and left the land in fear. When they entered the great mosque in Saudi Arabia one day for their daily prayers after the fall out, a huge tree sprouted through the Rock. It quickly spread its seedlings as it grew. The mosque in the desert is no longer a place to worship now. It became a forest in the desert and started to reclaim the desert. When the scientists examined the tree and the seedlings, they get a big surprise that it is one of the ancient trees long thought to be extinct and can survive in the desert easily while reclaiming the dry land. Also some different ancient tree seeds begin to sprout as well that had lain dormant for thousands of years. A few years later, rain clouds begin to rain upon the new forest making it more lush than ever before. Some of the radical groups fled to Tibet to start over.

“So, now we have to come to this point in time. The four Belgian men contacted several notorious hackers to create a four-part virus.”

“Objection! Where is the proof they contacted these so-called hackers?”

Judge answers, “Sustained.”

The US AG continues as he picks up a piece of document on the table. “This list was created by the latest sniffer program created by Richard Moore. He called his program ‘Rabbit Trails’. It can sniff out the faintest of trails without being detected.”

“Objection! My IT personnel team has been unable to analyze this program. It is not an open source code.”

The US AG looks at the panel.

A judge answers for him, “You may answer the Defense.”

“It was never written that all codes are to be ‘an open source’. He has the right to protect his files as he sees fit. He has his inventions properly recorded in the US Patent Office. If and when they expire in 20 years and they become available to everyone, it is up to the buyer to figure out what he did. If they can’t solve it, then Richard still has ownership of his inventions. Also Secure-Sys has ownership of any improvements they make to Richard’s inventions.”

Brent whispers loudly to the Defense Team. “What did Richard invent?”

The Defense then answers him, “He invented the 3D Server System while he was in college.”

Brent groans out loud, “What is that?”

The Secure-Sys group gives a slight smile as we shake our heads from side to side.

A judge speaks up next, “You mean to tell me you don’t know what it is? Don’t answer my question now, Mr. Morgan. It will be answered eventually.”

He answers meekly, “Yes, sir.”

The Prosecution continues its case. Then the prosecution produces a document that shows the first email between Brent Morgan and the four Belgian CEO’s.

“Objection! The document was retrieved illegally.”

The Prosecutor turns around to face the Defense counsel. “No, it wasn’t. It was obtained after the arrest of the Belgian CEO’s on their computers. Interpol then did a thorough search of their PCs for the evidence. They found hundreds of emails that implicate other leaders from around the world. We even found an email that we haven’t been able to find yet. Apparently it is now a dead account. The email is from a Mr. Grangor.”

~~~000~~~

In the penthouse of UN Building #2, Grangor adds his comment, while they are watching the proceedings on their SHDTV’s (Super High Definition TV). “I immediately closed the account once they were found, Thrashtin.”

“That’s good, Grangor.”

~~~000~~~

The Prosecutor then shows letters gleaned from their PCs. They discussed the need for a bigger change than the one that was started during the early part of the 2010 decade, the move to a socialistic world wide economy. But this time, to get rid of the US dollar and make the Euro the supreme currency.

Then the Prosecutors produces the email that the four Belgian CEO’s sent to Brent Morgan in his response to the new employee of Richard Moore at Secure-Sys. It states that Richard must be put into the hospital so their plans can proceed on schedule.

“Here is a document from Richard Moore’s Rabbit Trails program when he began to suspect more problems from Brent Morgan. It is dated a week before Mr. Bryson went to the DC Security Conference. It shows the three of the Belgian CEO’s in connection to Brent Morgan. This was then verified by Doug Reynolds from their R&D Department.”

“Objection! Whom or what is Doug Reynold’s connection to this case?”

“Doug Reynold was employed at a French computer manufacturing company. He was there for about two and half years in their college summer intern program. They have kept in contact with each other since then. The CEO of the French company was contacted by the four Belgian CEO’s to participate in their endeavors. He politely refused the offer, but he requested that they keep in contact to evaluate the project to see if it is a feasible venture. He then arranged to have Doug Reynolds to have an invitation and be a part of the on-line chat group.”

The Prosecutor continues his presentation of the evidence.

“Now, we’ll view a 3D video that Richard Moore recorded while he was beaten up. Please pay attention to the conversation between them and not the physical act they performed on Richard.”

A tech comes forth to set up the 3D Server with the holo-transmitters and cameras. Once he is finished, the Prosecutor hands a disc to the tech. He puts it into the tray to play it. Soon, the space within the four holo-transmitters produces a 3D image of my apartment.

~~~000~~~

I whisper to Dan Torres after we see the spot that I sprayed the four. “This is just a thought, Dan. Is it possible that spray could be still on their faces after these two months?”

“It’s possible, Richard. It depends on how well they clean themselves in the prisons. Some of it could still be there in the cracks and crevices of their skin folds and hair.”

I smile at the Detective, “When you get called up, use a black light to see if it is still there.”

He smiles back, “I’ll be glad to do that, Richard. It will be fun to see their reactions.”

I smile back, “Yes, it will be a good laugh.”

~~~000~~~

Dan Torres whispers to one of the officers. He nods his head up and down quickly. He stands and exits to one of the side doors. He returns to our group in about five minutes. He discretely gives him a black light bulb mounted on a base with a battery and switch.

“I will now call up Richard Moore, to explain the conversation he had with four men who beat him up.”

I push the wheels on the wheel chair to maneuver around to the witness stand. I stop before it. A man comes up with a book. I place my left hand onto the book. I lift my right hand up.

“Do you solemnly to tell the truth and the whole truth?”

“I do, sir.”

“You may stay there until you are done being a witness.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Richard Moore, I’ve looked at your record while in college. It seems there was a group of people who wanted to stop you. Will you please summarize that for us?”

“Yes, sir.” I then give a brief summary of the events during my time in college after my Junior year. When I mentioned what I did in creating the trap on the safe, I see Brent rubs his hands on his face. “I chose Secure-Sys to manufacture my 3D System. I could have chosen someone else, but when I shook hands with Mr. Bryson for the first time, I felt I could trust him and the company.”

“That’s a big trust on your part, Richard. What happened at your graduation ceremonies?”

“A week before the ceremonies, I received an envelope pushed under my door. It only had the words ‘To Richard, from Anon.’ I immediately called Captain Jackson at the Raleigh Police Department. He sent a CSI crew. It was picked up and examined very carefully. It was discovered to have cocaine powder on the outside and a note on the inside. The note was a threat on my life during the ceremonies.”

“Who wrote the note?”

“A group of local companies who called themselves The Consortium. The Raleigh Police Department and I formulated a plan to stop the attack somehow.”

“What happened next?”

“We decided to use the 3D Server to keep everyone safe and to draw out the assassin.”

The US AG turns to the tech. “Play the graduation ceremonies at NC State.”

“Yes, sir.” The tech switches the DVD and plays the graduation ceremonies.

Everyone is amazed at how the 3D System works. Brent and his friends are more alarmed when they see me defeat the Jackal.

~~~000~~~

The Defense and the defendants talk quietly to each other while they are watching the 3D video.

“Oh, man. He was telling the truth, guys. He does have the Shaolin degree. We are in big trouble now.”

“Yeah, he played us and baited us into his trap.”

The Defense talks quietly back to them. “You told me he is a sissy.”

“I thought that when I shook his hand for the first time. He must have relaxed it back then.”

~~~000~~~

There is rumbling of voices in the crowd. The judge uses his gavel several times to quiet them down. “Bang! Bang! Bang!”

“After my graduation, my 3D Server was registered as a brand new US Patent. It is the first of its kind. I was hired by Secure-Sys to oversee the production and continue in being a software programmer for them. I worked in their Charleston office for the first month. After that, I moved to their Jacksonville office permanently. When I met Brent Morgan for the first time and shook hands, I got an interesting reaction from Brent.”

“In what way, Richard?”

“He tried to squeeze my hand really hard. He had a smirky grin on his face as he did it. I immediately relaxed my hand.”

“What is your experience if someone tries to squeeze their hand like that?”

“It usually means it is a sign of intimidation. They are superior to you. That immediately made me more wary of Brent.”

“What happened during those two years at Secure-Sys?”

“I traveled to Charleston several times a year to oversee the production of the 3D Server. After my first year, I was promoted to Assistant Senior Programmer.”

“What happened during that time, Richard?”

“I was assigned to verify the programs to make sure they are operating the way they should be. However, I found some code that circumvented the security protocols.”

“What did those security protocols do?”

“It authorizes the code to make sure it passes the tests. But, in this case, I found some ports wide open that allowed easy access to the directories. This was even done to my contributions to the program. So, I immediately requested from Mr. Bryson a copy of our programs and a copy of the accounting records to analyze further back at my apartment.”

“Why did you want to look at the accounting records?”

“To make sure no money was being embezzled or stolen. If it was being done to the programs, Secure-Sys’ own servers were at risk as well.”

“What did you find out?”

“Well, my initial investigation showed Brent embezzling money of about $500,000.00. I followed the money trail with my Rabbit Trails program that Secure-Sys now owns. I found three names in Europe.”

“Who were those three names, Richard?”

“It was Mr. Janssens, Mr. Verbeke and Mr. Legrand.”

“Let the record show, that Richard found three of the four defendants from Belgium.”

“Whom did you confer with about this?”

“I printed out the names from my search and handed it to Doug Reynolds.”

The US AG picks up a piece of paper from the table. “This is the printout that Richard produced on his computer and gave to Doug Reynolds. It shows the three names in question with the date and time on his computer at Secure-Sys.” He puts the paper back onto the table. “What happened next?”

“Just when Mr. Bryson left for the DC Security Conference, I went in to see Dave Parker for my yearly review. I then got word that I’m fired.”

“That’s unusual.”

“Yes, it is, sir. I had my suspicions it was Brent, but I needed to prove it. So, I did some more investigation on the DVD’s provided to me. I did find out that Brent did originate the email from his computer and have it appear to come from Mr. Bryson’s computer. Also, I looked into the clients that buy our products. Each one had the same bypass code that Brent wrote to circumvent their security protocols.”

“Who are some of your important clients, Richard?”

“The City of Jacksonville courthouse, the Police Department, and several banks in the metro area of Jacksonville.”

“What did you do then?”

“I immediately wrote a software version of my 3D Server system.” I then continue in telling the events up until the day Brent showed up that fateful Monday morning. “I was then beaten up severely by Brent and his friends with baseball bats.”

“Tech, play the beating of Richard Moore again.”

Everyone is amazed that Richard took such a beating from them. The defendants try to give a slight smile while it is happening.

“Thank you, Richard. Defense, you may cross examine.”

The Defense Council stands up and approaches me. The Prosecutor returns to his seat.

“Let’s see, where do I begin? From what I can find about you, you have had an interesting life. What happened to your parents? Are they still alive?”

“No sir. They are not alive. In fact, my entire family was killed in a plane crash while I was in school during my Junior year, Spring Semester.”

Caught off guard by my quick answer, “Uh . . . uh . . . I’m sorry to hear that. That’s the same information I got from the police in North Carolina. Okay . . . here is my next question. Where did you get your idea to create the 3D Server?”

“From one of my classes in college. I did a thorough investigation of the current technology. I found the flaws these hackers were using to slow down the world wide network. From that, I developed a plan to end all that. I had to make sure all of the ports are accounted for in my designs.”

“Surely, you jest. They’re more than 30,000 ports in our networks. You must have missed several of them.”

“No, sir. I made sure all of them are accounted for. I became determined to have no more back doors in the system for anyone to steal money again. Isn’t that why the world is in terrible financial straights today if I didn’t do what I did two months ago? What if a nuclear missile came right at New York here? Would the hackers prevent the military, state and local governments from doing their jobs?”

We hear a lot of people of snickering and chuckling when I turn the tables back on the Defense.

The judge uses his gavel once to quiet everyone down. “Bang!”

The Defense Counsel stares at me with frustration. He turns around walks back to his table to sit down. “I’m through with this person. I have the right to call him up during my time to present our case.”

A judge speaks up. “You have the right, Defense Counsel.”

The US AG stands back up and approaches me. He smiles at me. “Why did you do it, Richard?”

“I knew the world wide debt was a huge problem for everyone. The governments were or are printing money left and right to pay for things. This caused all currencies to be devalued in value. Right now, it costs $10 per gallon to buy gas here in the USA. That is too much to pay for it. The world debt really started to increase when the governments removed the precious metals backing of the paper currencies during the 1900s.”

Most of the people look down in humbleness and agree with what I said.

“Also there were no checks and balances to pay off the debt in a timely manner. The only country that seems to have a good plan is the fifty year plan from Israel.”

“Why that country, Richard?”

“Their books are corrected. Debts are canceled or forgiven. I suggest to the world that you begin there to solve your financial problems. They started doing it during the Judgement Years for the first time. From what I’ve read on the internet, they will be on a better financial ground each time they do it.”

~~~000~~~

In Israel, men and women are watching the proceedings with earnest attention on a huge digital video board in the Knesset.

“He did it, my King. He got the world to pay attention to us.”

“Yes he did, Prime Minister. Make plans to have the next World Financial Summit here next year. Also, make sure to purchase and upgrade our computers for Israel and Mossad from Secure-Sys.”

“Yes, my King.”

“Richard Moore will be an important ally for Earth as time goes on. We must keep tabs on his life. He will be needed for the Ultimate Last Battle.”

“Yes, my King. Is he like you?”

“He will have a long life like mine. So will his wife when the time is right. But their physical lives will end after the Ultimate Last Battle.”

“Ah . . . that is when we get transformed into our new bodies.”

“Yes it is, Prime Minister. We’ll discuss this some more as time goes on. He will come to visit us during his honeymoon trip to the Mediterranean.”

“Yes, my King.”

Everyone in the Knesset claps their hands and give praise to the Creator that another prophecy has come true. It was verified through the infamous Torah Codes. The researchers put the numerical total of ‘Omega Unicorn’ in Hebrew into the program. It showed my name, my heritage and what I did at this time. The Torah researchers were especially astonished when they found a few future events that I will do within the next fifty years and in the far future.

~~~000~~~

“That’s a very good suggestion, Richard. Getting back to the time line, Richard. What did you do to thwart Brent’s plan?”

“I created the software version of my 3D Server for one thing. But I had to get it into Mr. Bryson’s hands as quickly as possible. I emailed him a note for him and several other important people in the Jacksonville area. Most of them are here this morning. I knew our servers were compromised because of what Brent had done. So I had them come to my apartment for the video show and giving the DVD’s to them. I designed it to be interactive with their questions that I guessed they would ask me if I was there.”

“Then what happened?”

“After the beating, they came to my apartment the next day. From then on, it was out of my hands. It was up to them to finish what I started.”

“That’s very good, Richard. You may return back to the others.”

“Yes, sir.” I push my wheel chair back where the others are in our group. I get turned around, and I get a couple of touches to my back and shoulders. I nod my head up and down quietly to their response.

“I will now call up Detective Dan Torres from Jacksonville Police Department. He was the officer who came out to investigate the apartment.”

Detective Dan Torres comes walking up. After taking the oath, he sits down in the witness chair.

“What did you find in Richard’s apartment?”

“I didn’t know what to expect. What we didn’t find were finger prints from the four men in question. All we found was Richard lying on the floor and unconscious. After he was taken to the hospital, I drove to the hospital to hopefully get more information from Mr. Bryson.”

“What did he tell you?”

“He gave me a copy of the beating right then and there. He told me it was recorded at his office while it took place.”

“Objection! That is evidence not secured properly! That is heresay!”

A judge speaks up, “Overruled Defense. Mr. Bryson freely gave Dan Torres a copy of the beating. He didn’t have to sign for the release.”

“Please continue, Mr. Torres.”

“I took the DVD back to my office to review the beating. Everything was typical in the beating. They argued a lot as we just saw displayed here. However, Richard said something that got my attention.”

“What is it, Detective?”

“Richard said that Jackson from Raleigh would know what he sprayed him with.”

~~~000~~~

Captain Jackson and his officers are laughing in the recreation room while they are watching the proceedings on TV.

“Brent is in for a surprise.”

“He sure will be, Captain.”

Everyone laughs some more.

~~~000~~~

“Did you find out what that meant?”

“Yes, I did. I asked Mr. Bryson after we met at the apartment witnessing the 3D video that Richard put together. He said that Jackson from Raleigh is Captain Jackson from the Raleigh Police Department. I called Captain Jackson to find out what the connection is.”

“Did he tell you what the connection is?”

“Yes, he did. It goes back to the incident with the 3D Server at NC State and the booby-trapped safe. I can show you, if you allow me to approach the four defendants.”

“Objection!”

“I know it is a valid objection, Defense. But, I’m allowing it for proof. Dan Torres, you may do your demonstration.”

“Thank you, sir. I have a portable black light with me right now.” Dan Torres stands up and removes the black light device from inside his jacket. He walks up to the table and places it on the table in front of Brent and his three friends. He turns it on.

Quickly there is a greenish glow from around their faces and hands. There are traces of glow in the dark spray in the crevices and cracks of their hands, eyes, mouth and hair line. Even the bumps from the insect stings and bites glowed as well. Everyone sees it and on the TV monitors. The four men look each other with astonishment.

“Arrrrghh!!!”

“We’ve been ghosted!”

“Noooo!! This is humiliating!”

“Curse you, Richard!”

They put their hands to their faces to hide the glowing lines and dots on their faces.

Everyone in the Main Hall begins to laugh.

The judges pound the gavels several times to bring order back to the hall. “Bang! Bang! Bang!”

Everyone quiets down. The Defense Counsel and the four Belgian men close their eyes as they shake their heads from side to side.

Dan Torres, picks up the black light device and turns if off. He returns back to the witness chair.

“So then what happened, Detective?”

“With a similar black light device we were able to find the gloves and finger prints that Brent and the others left behind. We found it in Brent’s vehicle with ease. We also found the magnetic card reader that he used to get inside Dave Parker’s office and Richard’s apartment.”

“What clued you that they used a magnetic card reader?”

“I went to the apartment manager. They also have a 3D Server installed there as well. When it was replayed, it shows them going into the apartment and running out of the apartment in haste.”

“Objection! There is no record of them in the apartment.”

“Prosecutor, do you have the proof?”

“I do, your honor.” He walks over to the table to pick up a DVD and two pieces of paper. “On this sheet is the signature from the local judge in Jacksonville who authorized Dan Torres to get a copy of that recording. On this other sheet is the signed document by the apartment manager they can take a copy from them. Tech, please play this DVD.”

The tech puts in the DVD and plays the recording. Everyone sees what Brent and his three friends did before going into the apartment and running out of the apartment screaming.

Everyone chuckles when they see them running out of the apartment.

“Why did they run out of the apartment, Detective?”

“Richard had left his sliding glass doors open on his balcony. A horde of wasps, bees and gnats came in and attack their faces, arms and hands.”

“Did you have the spray analyzed?”

“Yes, we analyzed Richard’s gloves that he used to spray them with. We found a sugar water container tied to the glow in the dark spray liquid container as well. When the pressurized glow in the dark container got released, it also drew out some sugar water at the same time.”

We all hear some snickering and laughter. They quiet down quickly before a gavel could be used.

“Thank you, Detective. That is all I have to ask. He’s your witness, Defense.”

“The Defense has no questions for Detective Torres.”

Dan Torres gets up and walks back to his chair.

I hear Dan Torres whispers to me. “You made it really easy for us, Richard.”

“Captain Jackson said the same thing in catching The Consortium.”

We all chuckle and giggle quietly among us.

The rest of the Prosecution had the rest of the events explained up until the New Dawn virus was released. The Prosecution brought up Mr. Bryson to explain the events and what they found with Richard’s information.

Detective Torres comes back up to the stand to explain the subterfuge of the photo and movie taken at the hospital just before the New Dawn was released. The Defense objected to that as well. Dan stepped down from the witness stand. An Interpol agent comes up to explain what they found out.

“We found the movie and photos in question on one of the PCs that the four Belgian CEOs used.”

He stepped down and returned to his seat.

Then the Prosecutor begins with the relaying of emails from the Belgium CEOs to Brent and what the code is that was sent, ‘4PM-B Time’.

“Objection! That code was never identified.”

“Yes it was, Defense. I call up Mr. Pierre. He is the CEO of the French owned company that Doug Reynolds worked at.”

Mr. Pierre walks up to the witness table. He gives his oath to tell the truth. He then sits down in the witness chair.

“Mr. Pierre, what is your connection with these four Belgian CEOs and Doug Reynolds?”

“Our computer and software company does business with many companies in Europe. These four CEO’s are from ten of the top companies that we provide our services to. We supply various financial packages that are similar to the favorite ones found in the USA. Doug came to us to complete his college summer intern program with us. He has uncles, aunts, a grandmother and grandfather still living in France. One of their children, Doug’s father, moved to the USA to work the branch office of his company there. He met his wife there and got married there in the USA.”

“I see. Continue on with the story.”

“These four Belgian CEO’s approached me one day to take part in their venture to tip the balance in the Euro’s favor.”

“Are there problems with the US dollar?”

“Yes, the world wide debt is a huge problem, especially for the USA. They owe more than any other country. In Europe, we had tried the Socialistic model. We learned it wasn’t going to work. We modified it to reflect the practice in the USA during the 1900s. But, with the last five presidents, they lost their way. These four Belgian CEO’s told me to invest in their endeavors.”

“How much did they want from you?”

“It started out with 100 thousand Euros. On the next installment, they wanted more. At least ten times more. That sent a red flag up in our financial department. That is when I knew there was something more to this then I was told. I asked them to keep me a member of their email group and chat room. I also asked that Doug Reynolds be a member as well.”

“Why Doug?”

~~~000~~~

The four Belgian CEO’s mumble to themselves.

“Grr . . .”

“That is why our plan failed.”

“Yes, he’ll pay for this, my friends.”

“Yes, he will.”

~~~000~~~

I look over to the four Belgian CEO’s. I see the look on their faces. I lean over to an Interpol agent and whisper to him. “I don’t like those faces from the four Belgian CEO’s.”

He looks over to see them. He sees their determination to do something. “I see it, Richard. Thank you. We’ll keep an extra eye on them.” He whispers to another Interpol agent next to him and an FBI agent. They nod their heads up and down slightly.

~~~000~~~

“After his internship and graduation, he got hired by Secure-Sys. I then had an ally in a good security software company over there. We communicated quite often. After seven years since his hire, he emailed me a note of a new employee they just hired, Richard Moore. He told me of the most incredible technology that was ever created for a brand-new architecture and software design. I kept tabs on Richard by reading as much news as I can about him. From what I’ve witnessed here, the 3D Server System will make the others obsolete very fast. I intend to buy a system as quick as I can.”

~~~000~~~

The phones rang off the hook at Secure-Sys in Jacksonville, Charleston and in Texas once the French CEO said that. Sales shot through the roof world wide. The back log of product going out from Secure-Sys reached about six months before it settled down to a constant flow. The other software and hardware companies raced to see if they can buy out Secure-Sys before someone else does. The Secure-Sys lawyers fended everyone off as best they can. Secure-Sys is not for sale!

Once a server was purchased by a competitor, they get blown away by the complexity of the boards and the CPU core. When they tried to examine the core program, they encountered the five-word password system and the four gate systems. They tried to figure out the algorithm, but they couldn’t. In twenty years when the patent expires, they still couldn’t figure out what I did in designing it. To this date, the technology still belongs to me and Secure-Sys. A lot of them gave up and went of business. Some main frame companies found success in using the 3D Server as a port server to their own network. Some of the software companies bought into the license provided by Secure-Sys so they can run their applications with the new server. These companies proved they can work with the new changes and stay in business.

~~~000~~~

“Did the four Belgian CEO’s email you the code?”

“No, they didn’t. They posted it on the chat room instead. They posted 4PM-B Time.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means 4 PM, Belgian Time. Also, it had a two fold meaning. ‘B’ also means the number two. It therefore means a twofold attack at the same time. I emailed Doug as soon as I saw it scroll up the screen.”

“That is a big trust to have in Doug Reynolds. Why did you trust him?”

“Doug also wrote me of Richard’s suspicions as well when he found the connection with Brent and three of the four Belgian CEO’s. I then knew there was something big was going to happen soon.”

“Thank you, Mr. Pierre.” He turns around and faces the Defense Counsel. “Your witness.”

“Sigh . . . I have no questions for Mr. Pierre.”

“I call up Detective Dan Torres again.”

Detective Torres sits in the witness chair again.

“What did you do to make sure all was safe in Jacksonville?”

“Attorney Stephen Russell and I went to various banks to make sure Richard’s program was downloaded. Only the courthouse, the police station and the bank where Secure-Sys had their accounts downloaded Richard’s new 3D software version. This was on Thursday before the virus was released.”

“What happen when the virus was released the next day?”

“Instant panic for the next 24 hours. The phone lines and the internet went into a snail pace. I was at Secure-Sys when it happened. I had four officers to make the arrests.”

“What did the four men do at Secure-Sys?”

“They commandeered four servers. Brent Morgan commandeered Secure-Sys. Darren McIntyre commandeered the bank where Secure-Sys has their accounts. Brian Dixon commandeered the Duval County Court House. Michael Pearson commandeered the City of Jacksonville Police Department. Darren then released a copy of the New Dawn virus from a jump drive provided by the four Belgian CEOs. They were to act as back up and to take a foothold here in the USA.”

“But that didn’t happen, Detective.”

“No it didn’t. When the virus was unleashed here, it encountered Richard’s subroutine that caused several things to happen. One, it caused it to trigger open the 3D Server system software version. The second thing it did, it changed the destructive nature of the New Dawn virus. Instead of wiping out the balances, it wiped out only the debts owed by the people and companies. It kept the principal amounts in the bank accounts.”

“I see. What did you do next?”

“I was in Secure-Sys’ Central computer room. We released the Rabbit Trails program. It generated 20,000 lines of data. We fed it into a map database system. It ended in Belgium. We immediately sent the files to the FBI and Interpol immediately.”

“How long did it take for them to receive it?”

“Ben Hawkins and David McGuire made sure they had secure lines to those agencies using Richard’s 3D System in place several days before then. They received the files in seconds, not hours.”

A round of hand clapping and applause is heard in the Main Hall. The judge uses his gavel to silence the crowd. “Bang! Bang! Bang!”

“Thank you, Detective. You may return to your seat.” He turns around to face the Defense. “Your witness.”

“I have no questions for the Detective.”

“I call up Interpol Agent Lemiux, from the Belgium Interpol Office.”

Interpol Agent Lemiux walks up and stands next to the witness stand. He gives his oath and sits down in the chair.

“Agent Lemiux. When did you receive the email from the Paris Office?”

“We received it five minutes after 4 PM. Once we opened the attachments, we knew where to go reach the four Belgian CEO’s. It took about five minutes to get there. We found them in a multistory building in downtown Brussels. They were frantically typing away in front of their PCs.”

“What were they doing?”

“They were trying to save their money. They tried to hide the money in various offshore accounts and in Switzerland. We arrested them. Then I sat down in front of a terminal to get more information. I printed out their email account list and chat room lists. We also took the four PCs with their hard-drives for further investigation.”

“What did that reveal?”

“We found the names of at least one hundred people from around the world who would benefit if the USA dollar should fail. We also analyzed the New Dawn virus as well. Not only did it install the Euro as the chief currency. They had security protocols that would create holes in the banks all around the world. What this meant, they would have the opportunity to steal money from any country when they want to, even from the leaders who supported them from that country.”

Everyone in the Main Hall clamored with the loudest roar of all. They all screamed at the four Belgian CEO’s. The four Belgian CEO’s tried to shrink and sink in their chairs to ‘hide’ from the cameras and the people who saw them. At last, their true agenda is out. Brent and his three friends look at the four Belgian CEO’s with astonishment.

Brent yells out loud first, “What? You told me we could do what we want when we had control of Florida and eventually the USA! We would be the new leaders of the government here!”

Brian screams, “You are a bunch of thieving cads!”

Darren yells out loud, “We gave up our careers for this?! You’re a bunch of nut cases and losers!”

Michael screams last, “This New Dawn virus is not a revolution, it’s a scam to steal money like any other thief would!”

The judges slam their gavels on the sounding boards, “Bang! Bang! Bang!”

“Order in the Court!”

“Bang! Bang! Bang!”

“Order in the Court!”

“Bang! Bang! Bang!”

“Order in the Court!”

“Bang! Bang! Bang!”

The Defense Counsel team puts their hands to their faces to hide behind. He can’t believe what he heard from the Interpol Agent. There is no way they will be able to sway the bench now.

The Prosecution Team and our group all smile at each when we hear what is going on. Eventually, everyone gets quiet.

The US AG speaks up next, “Your honors, the Prosecution rests its case.”

The Defense Attorney stands up, “In light of the testimony given. The Defense concedes victory to the Prosecution.” He sits down.

A Belgian CEO speaks up, “Aren’t you going to defend us?”

“Uh, excuse me. If your New Dawn Virus had worked, I would have no money in my bank account because it is in US dollars here. If you ask me, I’m coming out ahead right now and be able to go home because of what Richard Moore did. However, every one of you is going to prison for a long time!! In addition, there will be more joining you from the others who supported you!”

I push my wheel chair out of the row behind the Prosecution Team, as soon as Brent sees me in the clear. He gets really mad. He jumps the table to assault me. So do the other three friends. “You!! How dare you humiliate us in front of the world?!”

As soon as I see them come toward me, I jump out of the wheel chair. I meet Brent Morgan first. “Here, let me shake your hand, Brent!” I take my right hand and squeeze his right hand really hard.

“Ahhh! My hand!” He looks at me scared now. He then tries to change his face to a determination to take me down.

“Now for a taste of my Shaolin training I wouldn’t do in my apartment! Fools!”

The officers make a circle to keep everyone away. They let Brent and his three friends try to take me down.

Darren, Michael and Brian look around quickly to find an object to use. They take a wooden chair and break it into pieces quickly.

I immediately kick Brent in the calf of his right leg. He crumples to the ground when I let go of his hand.

“My leg, I think you broke it!” He crumples to a chair nearby.

“I did break it, Brent! Just like you did it to me!” I turn my head to face the other three. They circle around me like vultures.

Brent yells out through his leg pain, “Take down the sissy, men!”

I use my peripheral vision as I see them walking around me.

~~~000~~~

People from around the world are watching their TVs with great anticipation. They are hoping I would defeat them easily. They know one is down and out of the picture.

~~~000~~~

The Raleigh Police Department are watching intently the fight on TV.

“That’s it, Richard. Size them up. See who goes first.”

~~~000~~~

In the prison where Josh is sitting with a bunch of people of rooting for Richard to win. They found out from their relatives. Their own bank accounts are saved as well from the New Dawn Virus scam as well. Some of them can’t wait to greet the eight men when they get in prison.

“That’s it Richard! You got these a-holes in the bag!”

~~~000~~~

Use a mix of animal moves, Croin?

Yes, Richard. Let’s really scare them. A broken leg bone in each one will do nicely.

Sounds good to me, my friend. Be ready to upset their stomachs.

I’ll be ready.

~~~000~~~

“Captain Jackson also told me we need to be ready to catch their weapons, Lemiux. Richard will disarm and toss the weapons toward us.”

“We’ll be ready, Torres.”

They quickly whisper to the other officers to be ready when I toss the broken pieces toward them.

~~~000~~~

They walk around me some more. Once they feel the time is right, Brian swings for my head with his broken piece. I duck down and grab his wrist quickly. I immediately rake my hands across his stomach. “Roo . . . arr!!” I then kick my leg into his lower calf to break it. “Cra . . . ack!”

“My leg! My stomach!” He relaxes his hand on the broken piece. I take it and toss it to one of the officers. I do a fast crane wing slash at Brian’s face. The air current slices a small cut on his cheek.

Darren thinks he has the opportunity with my back to him. He comes in quickly. I do a quick turn and do a mantis arm block on the broken piece. My muscles stiffen up tightly just before he hits it. “You can’t break my arm again, Darren!”

“What!? We crippled you! You shouldn’t be standing!”

I immediately grab the broken piece with the other hand. I yank it out of his hand and toss it another officer. I use my left hand to grab his left hand. I squeeze it hard.

“Ahhh! My hand!”

“Here’s more, Darren!” I do a stomach slash onto his stomach. “Roo . . . arr!”

“Ooooh . . . my stomach!”

I then kick his leg calf like I did to Brent and Brian. “Crack!”

“Owww . . . My leg!”

I do a crane wing slash at his face while he falls down to the ground. He is soon sporting a cut on his cheek.

Michael just stands there still as can be. He can’t believe what he is seeing. Three are down very quickly.

I turn around to face him. “Now for you, Michael. You broke my fingers many times!”

“I’ll still bust them up, sissy!”

“No, you won’t. Not this time!” I stalk my prey carefully. I pounce once he does a side step in the air.

Michael puts his foot down quickly and comes in with a stabbing thrust toward me. I now know he is off balance in his stance. I turn sideways quickly to dodge his thrust. I quickly grab his middle fingers on both of his hands. I pull them back quickly to break them.

“Cra . . . ack! Cra . . . ack!”

~~~000~~~

People everywhere wince as if they experienced the pain themselves.

~~~000~~~

Josh yells out loud, “I love it Richard! Two for the price of one idiot!”

~~~000~~~

“Arrggh!!! My fingers!”

“Yeah, I broke them all right.”

He immediately lets go of the broken piece. I take it and toss it to another officer. I then immediately rake my fingers across his stomach. “Rooaarrr!”

“My stomach!”

I then kick him in the leg calf like I did to the others. “Crack!” Michael crumples to the ground in pain. I do another crane wing slash at his face as he falls to the floor. A cut appears on his cheek like the others.

By this time, Brent gets back up. I hear him breathing behind me. “Pant . . . pant . . .”

I turn around to face him.

“I’m the real man, sissy!”

“I’m sorry, Brent. I told you I earned the Shaolin brown sash with the third degree. But yet, you didn’t believe me then, and you are denying it now. You kicked me in the jaw to silence me. Not this time! You only have one good leg left. What will you do?”

“I’m going to do this!” He takes a chair and throws it at me. He then grabs a broken chair piece once he let’s go of the chair.

I grab the chair and toss it out of the way. Brent comes with a stabbing thrust like Michael. I dodge it quickly by turn sideways.

“What!? I’ve never seen someone move so fast!”

I grab his wrists quickly. I break his middle fingers like I did to Michael.

“Crack!” “Crack!”

“Oww! My fingers!”

I then take the broken piece and toss it to another officer. I then rake my hands across his stomach. “Rooo . . . aaarrr!”

“Ohhh . . . my stomach!”

I then kick him in the other calf leg. “Crack!”

While he falls to the ground, I do two crane wing slashes at his face. Both of his cheeks are sporting cuts there. Everyone cheers out loud that I won. All four of them are groaning in pain on the floor.

“Impossible!”

“We crippled him!”

“He shouldn’t be standing.”

“Unnnnhhh.. . . . I can’t stand up.”

I look over each one, “Now you know how I felt when you broke my bones!” Croin, let’s do a final roar with some glowing eyes and hot air that they can only see and no one else.

Yes!

I drop my voice to a lower level to make it earth shattering to them. “. . . rrrrr . . .grrrr. . .rrrr . . . .grrrrr . . . . ”

~~~000~~~

An inmate yells at Josh, “What’s he doing, Josh?”

“I’ve seen it once before. If Richard can do it, he’s going to really scare the crap out them.”

“Alright!”

All of the inmates are shouting out together, “Do it! Do it! . . . “

~~~000~~~

“. . . .RRRRRR . . OOOOaaaaarrrrr! RrrrRRooo . . . arrr!”

All four of them scream when they see my eyes glow and feel the hot air across their faces. “ARRRrrrrrgh!! EEEeeeek! NOOOOoooo!” “EEEEEEeeeeek! Help me!”

All four of them wet and soil their pants as they scream like girls.

Everyone in the Main Hall are surprised that I could do such a thing. Some realized I’m not to be trifled with and be made a target. Some of the officers who have had some martial art training realize what I did. They have smiles on their faces when they see and smell the results.

~~~000~~~

Meanwhile, back in the NC State Penitentiary, everyone is startled by the roar, except for Josh.

“If I ever meet this guy, Tyrone. Remind me to give him space and respect.”

“No problem, bro’. I would do the same thing, JT. I think this guy is intense and serious when he wants to.”

“Yeah, he has it under control.”

Then all of the inmates begin to laugh out loud together.

“Hah, hah, hah, . . . .”

“Oooh! Look at that mess!”

“Hah, hah, hah, . . . .”

“Yeah, I bet they stink really bad!”

“Hah, hah, hah, . . . .”

“He made them squeal like girls!”

“Hah, hah, hah, . . . .”

~~~000~~~

I turn around to face the four Belgian CEOs and the Defense Counsel. “Pant . . . pant . . . pant . . .”

The Defense Counsel speaks up, “You touch us, I will sue you until you are broke!”

“I don’t have to, Counselor.” I walk up to the five of them standing side by side. I do one right arm crane wing slash in front of them. Then all five men are sporting a single cut on their right cheeks.

“What!? You never touched us! How did you do that?”

“That’s a Shaolin trade secret, Counselor. Now all eight men can be identified while they are in prison. You also have one as well as a reminder of me. I’m sure they will get a nice greeting from the inmates there. A lot of their families have money in US dollars.”

~~~000~~~

Inmates everywhere in the prison system around the world roar with approval.

“That’s right, Richard! We’ll greet them here in the slammer!”

“Yeah! We’ll show them a really good time here!”

Josh smiles widely. You did it again, Richard. If I ever see any of them, I’ll check with the Creator if they are ready to hear His Voice.

I’ll let you know when, Josh.

Thank you, Creator.

~~~000~~~

The four Belgian CEO’s look really scared right now. “You’ve got to keep us out of the prisons!”

The judges banged the gavels on the sounding boards. “Bang! Bang! Bang!”

Everyone gets quiet in the Main Hall.

“We have rendered our decision. The four Belgian CEO’s will be remanded to the European Prison System. The judges there will decide where they will be incarcerated and for how long. For Brent Morgan and his three friends, they will be remanded to the USA prison system. The judges there will decide where they will be incarcerated and for how long because of the beating Richard received and the attempt on Richard here. That will be added to their theft attempts as well.”

“The other leaders who were swayed by these Belgian CEO’s will be arrested as well when they are found.”

Another judge speaks up, “We’ll now rebuild our financial networks and secure the internet properly. We will all start over from scratch. We’ll face these high tech hackers as they are caught and brought to justice. We’ll have our next World Financial Summit in Jerusalem as suggested by Richard Moore. That will be happening in September or October, next year. They will let us know when that date will be. So, make your plans accordingly.”

“This court is now adjourned.”

All five judges bang their gavels on the sounding boards at once, “Bang!”

A group of medics with stretchers comes in quickly to tend Brent and his three friends. For the Belgian CEO’s they are given some ointment and bandage to cover their wound. Once the broken bones are splinted, they are wheeled out of the Main Hall.

One of the medics approaches me. “What did you do to their stomachs besides getting them to soil their pants?”

“I gave them an upset stomach. It’s a vibration trick. Also, their bones should have stressed cracks and not broken bones all the way through.”

He smiles, “I get it now. Thank you for telling me that.” He turns around and walks out with the medical crews.

That’s a good answer to them, Richard.

Yes it is, Croin.

A bunch of people gather around me to shake my hands and put a hand to my shoulder.

“Well done, Richard!”

“That was a great show of the martial arts!”

Doug Reynolds and Mr. Pierre greet each other with smiles and do the traditional cheek to cheek touch. “Mon bon ami!” (My good friend!) They talk with each other quickly, to see how each one is doing. Doug introduces me to Mr. Pierre. We shake hands with each other. Mr. Pierre looks at me with a quizzical eye. He then whispers to me.

“So, it is true from what Doug has told me. You are very special. You have done something that we can only dream about doing. You have been to another world.”

“Yes, I have sir. Keep listening to the Creator, he will tell you some things that might need done for everyone’s sake in the future.”

“I believe you, Richard. We’ll keep in contact from time to time.”

“That we will, Mr. Pierre. You will also need to share that handshake with others now.”

He then gives me the traditional cheek to cheek touch. I don’t hesitate and let the experience happen.

On and on it went. Eventually we make our way out of the Main Hall and back out to the parking garage. Once we all get there, we see eleven people in front of us, side by side. There are five men and six women.

They put their hands and arms up in front of them.

Croin, this is a bold move for them.

Yes it is, Richard. I’ll protect your body if they should try to freeze you.

Thank you. Unicorns, protect us all. Don’t let them blind our eyes.

The officers try to raise their guns.

They quickly recite a spell to freeze everyone on the spot.

They walk up confidently and stop about twenty feet from us. Their leader steps forward and stands in front of me. I feel a cold wind blow by me. Was that Sauron, Creator?

It is Richard.

“You’ve caused us a lot of problems, Richard. We’ve made a decision about you.”

I see a few beads of sweat coming down each of their faces. What’s this, Creator? They are acting very nervous.

They are not themselves, Richard. They are only half of what they are. You are looking at their bad side. Their good side is trying to get back in control.

What can I do to help them?

There is nothing you can do right now, Richard. It will be solved when the Ultimate Last Battle takes place.

Okay, I’ll wait until then and keep them in check at each turn we meet.

That is what you must do for now, Richard.

“You and your friends will not remember us after this day. We’ll be the rulers of the Earth soon.”

“I don’t think so, magi.”

“What? You can talk? We froze everyone here. Are you using magic to thwart us?”

“Not this time, magi.”

“My name is Thrashtin.”

“Well, Thrashtin. I’m using myself now.”

“What? That means you’re using the unicorns to protect you.”

“That’s right, Thrashtin!”

He steps back quickly. “Everyone! Blind them all!”

They quickly recite a spell. Light streams shoot out from their hands. The light streams stop in midair in front of us.

“What’s the meaning of this, Richard?”

“How are you stopping it?”

“With the unicorns, Thrashtin! Reveal yourselves my brothers and sisters!”

Then twelve unicorn images appear in front of us. Each light stream is hitting the point of each horn on the unicorn images.

“Grr . . . This is not the end of this Richard. We’ll meet again.”

I look at Thrashtin intently, “Don’t worry, Thrashtin. We’ll meet again! Oh, before you leave. I have a question to ask you.”

“What is it, Richard?”

“Is Sauron’s spirit here?”

“He is. What? How did you get me to answer that question?”

“I’m not telling you. Here is a message from me.” I take a quartz crystal from out of my pocket and rise up my right hand. I recite a spell. The quartz crystal glows quickly to a bright sunlight.

The Eleven shield their eyes from the white light with their hands.

We all see a black shadow floating in front of us.

Sauron screams out loud, “Arrrgghh! The light! It is blinding me!”

I end the spell, then the light disappears from the quartz crystal in my hand as I lower it down.

“You’ll pay for that, Omega!”

“Save it for the Ultimate Last Battle, Sauron!”

“I’ll certainly do that, Omega!”

“I figured it out. You are the one who leaked out the information of me to the press.”

“I’ll do it again to be a thorn in your side, Omega!”

“I’ll do the same to you as well!”

Each of them recites a spell. They disappear in a blink of an eye. Sauron fades from view. The twelve unicorn images return to me along with their light energy blast.

Oh, that’s a charge all right, Croin. I haven’t felt that since I was on Twainor.

Yes, it is Richard. I’ll use it to recharge myself. It will last until we get back to Mount Blanc.

That’s fine, Croin.

Everyone blinks their eyes a few times.

“Did everyone see that?”

“Yes, I saw five men and six women. They must have been the Eleven.”

“Who are they, Richard? They seem to know who you are.”

“You said Sauron. Isn’t he from Middle Earth? I thought that was a story written by Tolkien.”

“They do, Dan Torres. They are known as the Eleven Magi. They are elves who came to Earth a long time ago. However, something happened to them that caused to them think irrationally. I will find out what it is eventually. I will be their thorn in the side for a long time. As for Sauron. He is for real. Also the other stories that we have are for real as well. But, I think they exist on a parallel universe. Somehow their stories get transmitted to the authors here.”

“Wow! I’ll have to pay more attention to those sci-fi and fantasy books now.”

“Were those unicorns in front of us, Richard?”

“They are, Stephen Russell. They came from me. I am also called the Omega Unicorn. I use it as a title. I’m still Richard Moore.”

“The Creator just told me. You went to another world where these unicorns are found.”

“I did, Agent Lemiux. I am an ambassador to another world called Twainor. It happened during my Junior year in college.”

“Ah, that explains the time gaps in your story, Richard.”

“It does, US AG. Those Eleven won’t bother us again today.”

“I suggest we try to remember how they looked like. We have been trying to get a picture of them. We’ll try the camera mounted here behind us for starters. Let’s hope Richard distracted them long enough that we can get a clear picture from.”

“Yes, sir.”

The FBI agents go back inside the building to the video recording room in the security center. They reviewed the DVD that was recorded. They did find a brief moment that Richard distracted them. Their faces come in very clear. Their pictures are printed out on a nearby printer, two times. He takes two copies of the DVD for future reference. He looks at the pictures and sees they are in a better focus than he has seen before. The previous times, the images came in very fuzzy every time.

When he comes back, he hands a copy to the Interpol agents for their records as well. They appreciate the gift from the FBI agent. They will keep it on hand for future reference as well.

We all walk back to our vans and SUV’s. We are then driven back to the hotel. We wind down during the day and the next day. We agree to fly back to Florida, via Charlotte where Anna and I get off on Wednesday. I’m given the rest of the week off and report back to work on the following Monday. Anna and I get picked up at the Charlotte airport by the Wilkersons. They drive to Mount Blanc. When the week is over, I’ll be driving back to Jacksonville in my own car. Anna Dawson will drive back to her office in Charlottesville from Mount Blanc in her own car.

In case you’re wondering how we got to New York City. We made some plans before we went. Anna drove to Mount Blanc from Charlottesville, while I drove to Mount Blanc from Jacksonville. I brought my fairies with me, including the four fairies from King Oren. Then the Wilkersons drove us to the Charlotte airport to catch a flight to New York City. Everyone else flew from Jacksonville to New York City.

~~~000~~~

Meanwhile, in the penthouse of the UN Building #2. A meeting takes place with the Eleven Magi.

“This situation is now unacceptable, my friends.”

“It certainly is. He will be thwarting our moves each time we make one.”

“Well, we must be better, smarter and stronger than Richard.”

“Yes, we must be stronger than Richard.”

“Well, it won’t be a full moon until October 15. We won’t be able to do our cleansing spell until then.”

“Yes, we must keep our emotions in check as much as possible.”

“I feel their push as they try to reenter our lives.”

“Well, our brothers and sisters who are in the Forbidden Forest will thank us one day for our efforts. We are preparing a better world than where we came from.”

“Yes, we’ll mold Earth as we see fit.”

“Come, let’s check our territories and see what the repercussions are from the Omega Unicorn’s efforts today.”

“Yes, Thrashtin.”

Ten of them recite the transport spell. They disappear in a blink of an eye.

Thrashtin yells out loud, “Grrr . . . . This is not the end, Omega Unicorn! We’ll find your weak spot and exploit it to the maximum. We know you must arrive in China one of these days.”

Then a spectral entity appears in the penthouse. It gathers itself together and becomes a shape of a man. “Is there a task you want me to do, Thrashtin?”

“Yes, Sauron. I have a task for you to do. We need you to find more people that will bend to our way of thinking.”

“I understand, Thrashtin. They must be in a leadership position such as corporations, businesses and other countries.”

“That’s right, Sauron.”

“I will go and do as you say.” Sauron fades from Thrashtin’s sight. Heh, heh, heh . . . hah, hah, hah . . . You are taking my bait one step at time, Thrashtin. When the Ultimate Last Battle takes place, every single Elf here on Earth will be in control of Melkor and become Goblins! Hah, hah, hah, hah . . . The Goblins will spread their malice and hate very quickly! Then the human race here will finally become Orcs! Hah, hah, hah, . . . Then the Omega Unicorn will be unable to do anything about it! Hah, hah, hah, . . .

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 3 Rescue Mission Ch. 14

What if the Eleven Elven Magi are aboard a stealth submarine? And America has loads of gas and oil yet to be tapped. Will that resource be utilized as well as those of other countries to alleviate any future debt?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine