The Samantha Project - Chapter 16 - 20

Printer-friendly version

An epic story of power, money, politics, deceit and love. Samantha makes a very successful debut(ante) and is tempted by Lisa’s plotting to extend an encore.

The Samantha Project by G. L. Hudson

The Samantha Project by G. L. Hudson

CHAPTER 16

The following morning they woke with the two of them lying back to back. They slowly regained their bearings and rolled to face one another. “Good morning, beautiful,” Lisa said. “How did you sleep?”

“The best ever. The best night of my life.”

Lisa’s smile beamed. “Me too. You were wonderful.”

“So were you.” Sam scooted over closer to Lisa and kissed her. He placed his hand on her breast and caressed her nipple. He could feel it harden under his touch. She shuddered slightly and smiled at him.

“What are doing?” she asked. “Are you trying to arouse me?”

“Yes I am. Is it working?”

She giggled, “Yes it is, but we can’t.”

“Why not?” and he continued to softly squeeze her breast and touch her nipple.

“Because I don’t have another condom with me.”

“Do you normally carry them with you?”

“Of course. Most girls do.”

“Really?”

“We have to. We’re the ones that get pregnant.”

“Yeah. But …”

Lisa had an idea; a brainstorm actually. “Have you ever gone down on a girl?”

“No.”

“Would you like to?” Lisa knew the answer without asking. She threw the sheet off and spread her legs. “Slide down here sweetie.” She patted the satin sheet between her legs. Sam slid down to the bottom of the bed and faced up at her. She used her own hands to open her vulva and show herself to Sam. “This is what a girl looks like,” she explained. “See up here? That’s the secret spot,” as she pointed to her clitoris. “That’s the most sensitive part of a girl. If you lick and suck there you can send a girl to heaven. But when I say stop you have to stop.”

“Why?”

“Because that spot is so sensitive that if you stimulate it too much I’ll just go crazy. It’s almost painful.”

“I see. Let me see what I can do,” and he buried his nose in her femininity.

“Oh my god,” Lisa thought. “I’ve got him just where I want him. This is what mom told me about; having dad dressed as a girl, his hair in curlers, wearing a negligee and utterly sissy-feminine as he licked her cunt. Now I too am enjoying that beautiful pleasure; just like mom!” She reached down and placed her hands on Sam’s scarf and felt the pinned curls underneath. “Oh wow. Now I just have to teach him how to listen to me. I want total control over my filly, and this is where I can start,” she thought.

Lisa began talking to Sam, directing him to do what she wanted. She had him lick and tickle her clit, then let her rest a moment by moving lower and tonguing her vagina. Then, when she had recovered sufficiently, she told him to move back to her clitoris. “Faster, slower, lower, deeper, higher,” over and over she instructed her feminized boy.

Again her thoughts went back to what her mother had told her for so many years. Her dreams were being fulfilled. The ultimate control of having a man between her legs and doing exactly what she desired; servicing her exactly as she directed him. What a fantasy! And now it was hers.

She directed Sam for several minutes as he brought her to three orgasms. Finally she had to quit, as the pleasure was becoming too intense. Sam returned to his place beside her and rolled onto his back. Now it was his turn. His turn to enjoy the bliss of having his partner between his legs and performing fellatio on him. But Lisa had different ideas. She wasn’t about to go down on Sam. Not yet at least.

“Wait just a minute, I have an idea.” Lisa rolled out of bed and went to the dirty clothes hamper. She removed a pair of Sam’s dirty panties and returned to the bed. Spooning up next to Sam, she laid the silk panties on his throbbing penis and gently pulled it over his penis, tickling and caressing him with the softness of the panties.

Sam responded as she hoped. He allowed her to return his favor, not by going down on him and performing fellatio, but by giving him a hand job with a pair of women’s panties. His own panties! Sam had just loss the battle of wills. In fact, there never would be a real battle. He had given Lisa permission to control their sex lives forevermore.

Lisa continued to stroke Sam and control his penis. When she felt him tensing, she backed off and made him wait for his reward. She squeezed his penis as hard as she could, just to see what it felt like. She bent it down and sideways, for the same reason. She brought him just to the verge of release and then backed off once more. She was exerting her control over her submissive sissy, and he was building a powerful orgasm. Lisa finally allowed him to cum and he ejaculated into her panties. Sam was a virile young boy, and he squeezed an enormous amount of cum into the panties. Lisa smiled as she let him finish his explosion of ecstasy.

“Thank you,” he said when he had calmed down.

“You’re welcome darling.” She used the panties to milk the remainder of the semen from his still erect penis. When she was done she placed the panties on the night stand. “We should get going. It’s going to be a big day. I’d suggest that you take a long hot bath and rest. Use my bath salts, they will moisturize and soften your skin. That will make your corset more comfortable. And don’t get your hair wet. There is a shower cap in the shower, make sure to use it.”

For the first time in several days Sam didn’t mind being told how to feminize his body. Things were so much better in his mind now. His emotions were no longer fighting against the inevitable. Today he was thankful and happy. Maybe not quite giddy; he still didn’t really want to do this. But he felt better about the entire situation. Lisa really did love him. She wasn’t going to dump him after spending a night like that with him. He could handle one more day as a girl. Now things were more acceptable. It was a wonder what one night, one special night, could do for a boy’s ego. And the morning didn’t hurt either.

Sam rolled out of bed to go ready himself for his big debut. “Don’t shave,” Lisa reminded him. “We’ll do that at the salon later today.”

“I know,” he said as he gave her a smile.

“Oh, and clean these, please,” she asked as she handed him the silk girl’s panties that he had worn the day before and soiled just moments earlier.

Lisa skipped down to her room and turned on her monitor, just in time to see Sam remove his corset liner and finish undressing. “I love those boobs sticking out of his chest,” she said to no one. “Someday you will have real boobs my lovely little boy,” she said to Sam.

She watched as Sam started the bath and poured in a generous slug of bath salts. Then he put his panties in the sink and ran warm water over them as he washed his semen out of his panties. He looked through the cabinets in Lisa’s bath until he found some Woolite. He poured it in the sink and let his panties begin soaking. Sam found Lisa’s shower cap and carefully placed it over his pin curls, then slid into a luxurious bath. A smile of contentment filled his face.

“Wonderful,” Lisa said as she quickly stripped off her baby doll and ran to her shower. Lisa too was contented. She had just prevented her boyfriend from having a meltdown and finding his way out of her plan. She had enjoyed wonderful sex — she too had lost her virginity the night before — and best of all was this morning. She couldn’t believe how exciting and satisfying it was to have Sam between her legs while wearing his hair in curlers. It was more exciting than she had ever dreamed. Her mother had tried to tell her how powerful a feeling she would enjoy, controlling her feminized boy while he tongued and licked her to an orgasm. She had dreamed about it but just couldn’t truly imagine the feelings from the ego trip it would send her on. Now she could, and it was just exhilarating beyond words.

And the panty idea! That was a stroke of genius, if she said so herself. It was certainly an ad-libbed move on her part and it had worked phenomenally well. She didn’t have to go down on the boy, and he had accepted the lesser alternative that she had offered him. “I wonder what it would be like to suck off a man?” she asked the shower. “Someday I will have to find out. Just once, for curiosity.”

Sam came walking down to the small dining room wearing Lisa’s old, undersized jodhpurs, Harriet’s boots and blouse, and the beauty salon’s Hermes silk scarf over his pin curls. Under his riding clothes he was of course wearing his silk panties and a short panty girdle, his corset liner and corset, an underwire bra with lace cups and of course his Amoena C cup breast forms. Sitting at the table were Miss Mona and Maggie who unbeknownst to Sam were his future mother and father in-law.

“Good morning Samantha. Let me guess what you’re doing this morning.” Mona said. Sam just shrugged and smiled back at the rhetorical question. Then Mona grinned and said, “Did you have a good night sleep?”

Mona’s question coupled with her grin totally caught Sam by surprise. He was tongue twisted and didn’t know what to say. Fortunately Lisa entered the room and deflected the question. Sam spent his breakfast staring at the silly grins on Mona and Maggie. He wasn’t sure what they knew and he was afraid of saying anything. All Sam wanted to do was eat and run to the stables.

But before he got to the stables, Mona placed a package before him. Sam was surprised and his face showed it. He didn’t know what to say. “Samantha, you have been such a good sport all week, working so hard and looking so beautiful, that I wanted to say thank you. This is just a little something for you.”

Sam opened the package and found a top of the line — a very top of the line — laptop computer. He was shocked. It had to cost over $3000.

“Lisa said your computer was acting up. Is it ok?”

“It’s phenomenal. Thank you very, very much.”

“Well, you have to thank Maggie too. She’s the technical one around here, and she actually picked it out for you.”

Sam turned to Maggie and thanked her.

“Samantha, it was my pleasure. I have loved having you here this week. You make a beautiful and stunning girl and I loved using you as my model.”

“And here are a couple of add-ons, Samantha,” Mona said as she handed Sam two small envelopes. One of the envelopes had the number one printed on it, and the other had the number 2 on the front. Sam looked surprised again, and Mona said, “Open the number one first.”

Sam opened the envelope and just looked at the card inside. “What is it?” Lisa asked.

“A five hundred dollar gift certificate for i-tunes. Thank you very much Miss Mona.” Sam was thrilled to say the least. Then he jumped to the other extreme of emotions. Sam opened the second one, and once again Mona managed to stun Sam with another one of her curve balls.

“Well?” Lisa asked.

“It’s a one thousand dollar gift certificate for Victoria’s Secret,” he said in a most perplexed voice.

“Oh, that’s my favorite!” Lisa squealed.

“I know it is,” Mona explained. “That’s why I doubled the amount Samantha, so you would have some money left over to buy some pretty things for yourself.”

Sam was still stunned. Did she think he really was a girl? He wasn’t brave enough to ask what was really on his mind, so he just said, “Thank you Miss Mona.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Samantha dear.”

“Ok kids, remember we leave here no later than 1:00. And wear a pretty dress, you’re grandmother is going with us,” and Mona excused them from the table.

Lisa helped Sam take the gifts to her room, and then head off to the stables. On the way out Sam asked Lisa a question. “Does your mom think of me as a girl?”

“Why do you ask that?” Lisa wanted to know.

“Because of the Victoria’s Secret gift card. She said I could use it to buy something for myself. They only have girl’s clothes there, right?”

“Oh that. Let me try to explain. First, she thinks she is helping you out by buying gifts for me. She knows that’s my favorite store, and if for some reason, like say my … BIRTHDAY! … if you wanted to buy me something this helps out your pocketbook.”

“But she also said that I could use it to buy something for me.”

“Well, that part is a little complicated. She dotes on her daughter, that’s me. And you have been with her daughter all week, and you have been dressing and practicing to be a pretty girl. I think in her mind she is combining the two of us together. What I like, in her mind, she thinks you should like also. Don’t worry about it, it’s only mother,” and Lisa dismissed Sam’s concerns.

Jennifer met the kids at the barn and helped Sam saddle Abigail. Lisa was on Cinnamon and out the barn door in no time flat. Jennifer took Sam and Abigail to the inside paddock and began Sam’s morning lesson. Sam was getting more comfortable with Abigail and Jennifer was starting to move them into some fancy trotting.

After 30 minutes of riding, they took a short break. “Can I ask a question?” Sam said.

“Sure,” Jennifer responded.

“It doesn’t seem to matter if it is Saturday or Sunday, you always seem to be here for lessons. Do you always work on weekends?”

“Yes and no. Technically I have weekends off. But I work a lot of weekends to build up comp time.”

“What’s comp time?”

“For every two weekend days that I work, I earn 2 vacation days to use when I want. So if Miss Maggie asks me to work, I try and be here.”

“I see,” Sam said. “Do you live nearby?”

“I live here, above the tack room.”

Sam made a face. “You live above the barn?”

Jennifer saw the look on Sam’s face. She grinned and said, “It’s not all that bad. I have a 3 bedroom loft with a kitchen, family room, two baths a big screen theater and a stereo system that scares the horses. And I pay nothing for it.”

“Oh.”

“It’s really pretty nice. You have to remember something Sam, this family has money and they do everything first class. It’s a great deal for me. I get paid well, I have a free place to stay, and Miss Maggie allows me to keep my horse here.”

“You have a horse here? Which one is yours?”

“The palomino, Jesse. I ride him in shows.”

“Really? You go to shows?”

“Sure, it’s my favorite hobby. I have a pick-up and trailer and I use my comp days to travel the eastern states and go to shows. I do some competitive riding and dressage, and once in a while I go to a county fair and enter barrel races. It’s a great life for a horse person.”

“Sounds neat,” Sam admitted. “So, you mention Maggie, not Miss Mona …”

“Yeah, it is a bit confusing. Miss Mona runs the show, no doubts there. But she is more interested in her business and outside activities. Miss Maggie is more domestic and she runs things around here.”

“I see. So when you want a day off or if you have to work, Maggie tells you.”

“Pretty much. She has the grounds wired for wi-fi and she has a web site set up with everyone’s schedule. We can just get on the schedule and let her know what we want to do, and she approves it.”

“Neat. She sounds pretty technically competent.”

“I think she is. And she is much nicer to work with than Miss Mona. In fact, Miss Maggie isn’t very confrontational. When there is an employee problem she doesn’t like to handle it. She turns the dirty work over to Miss Mona. When Miss Mona shows up, you know your ass is in trouble.” They paused for a moment and then Jennifer said, “So, you have caused a big stir this week.”

“Me?”

“Yep, you. It’s all anyone has been talking about. Sam this, Sam that. Did you see what Sam was wearing today? Last night? You are the talk of the estate.”

“Everyone knows that I am dressing as a girl?”

“It’s pretty hard to miss, Samantha,” and she pointed to Sam’s breasts. She even used Sam’s feminine name to make her point.

“Everyone must think I’m a total joke,” Sam said dejectedly.

“Actually, just the opposite. We’re all very impressed. We know why you’re doing it. Very few guys would ever even think of doing what you’re doing. And from what I’ve been told, you’re really pretty when you’re all dressed up.”

Sam was beginning to blush just a bit. “Thanks, Jennifer.”

“And if Lisa ever dumps you, I’ll take you. I would love to see you all dolled up for a party,” she giggled. Now Sam really blushed. Jennifer knew she had him on the ropes and she added, “I love the idea of boys in dresses. I think it is a concept long over due. Don’t you agree?”

“Well, it’s not something that I really thought about before I came here,” he admitted.

“And there is one other thing. We all really like Miss Maggie. She is like a mom to everyone that works here. And we know that she is really happy about you dressing up. In fact, she’s the one that tells us how pretty you are. If Miss Maggie is happy, we’re all happy too.”

“So Maggie really likes me,” Sam thought to himself. I kind of like her too.

Jennifer decided to change the topic. “So Sam, do you have family?”

“No, just foster parents.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. But sometimes it makes things easier.”

“How do you mean?”

“Well, take my mum for instance. Every month I send her a little money back home in Ireland. She likes my money but wants absolutely nothing to do with me.”

“Why not?”

“That’s for another time. Let’s just say that you won’t have the same problem. It’s pretty tough — and sad.”

“That’s too bad,” Sam said sincerely.

“Yeah. Here comes Lisa, time for you two to go riding. Enjoy your ride pretty Samantha.” Sam remounted Abigail and was about to trot off when Jennifer said, “I meant what I said pretty Samantha. If Lisa dumps you, I’ll take you in a heart beat.” Sam blew her a kiss.

CHAPTER 17

It was one o’clock and Sam and Lisa were milling around on the front porch waiting for Grace and Eunice to arrive. Sam was still wearing his scarf, and other than his plum, lip-plumping lipstick he wore no makeup. He had his earring studs and Grace’s necklace for jewelry, and open-toed 4 inch heels with no stockings for his feet. He was going to get a pedicure and manicure.

image001.jpg

Mona had told the kids to wear something nice, so Sam was wearing a conservative black dress. It was made of wool, had a V cross over neck, long sleeves made of lace and a cummerbund waistline. The cummerbund was tight and served to give Sam a very small looking waist. Even without makeup it gave Sam a dressy appearance.

Mona and Maggie joined the two youngsters on the front porch. Along with her purse, Maggie was carrying her big camera. “Eunice just called and they are turning onto our street.” It took only a moment for them to spot the limousine pulling up the drive. The limo came to a stop in front of them, and they all waited for George the chauffeur to open the rear door for the two ladies inside. There were greetings all around, then Maggie herded the girls onto the front steps and stood out front with her camera. She set all the functions on the camera and then handed it off to George while she joined the group. Lisa and Sam were in the front of the group where they could be seen in their entirety. George took several pictures, and then they all climbed back in the limo and sped off towards Washington D.C.

“You look very nice today, Samantha,” Grace said. “I can’t wait to see you in this hairstyle that you picked out. And I see you are wearing the necklace that I gave you. It looks very nice on you.”

“Thank you,” Sam responded.

“Lisa, I’ve got some work for you next weekend,” Eunice said.

“Really? The wedding dresses have arrived?”

“The last one came in yesterday I am told. So we will need to have them fitted and altered next Saturday. Can you make it back?”

“Of course, I love to model for you.” Lisa looked at Sam and a wild idea popped into her head. “Samantha, one of Miss Eunice’s retail chains is going to introduce a line of cheaper wedding dresses, because of the economy and everything you know. They’re coming in from Madagascar of all places! I’m going to model them for a photo shoot, so next weekend we have to get them altered to fit me. Then a couple weekends after that will be the shoot.”

Lisa turned to Eunice and full of excitement she asked, “Can Samantha be a model too? She can model half and I’ll model half. Can we do that?”

Sam almost had a heart attack. Today was the end of his dressing as a girl. What in the hell was Lisa doing trying to extend his ordeal? What was she doing to him?

“It’s ok with me,” Eunice said. “Samantha is about the same size as you, and she is pretty so that’s no problem. It’s up to you Samantha. Do you want to earn some extra money?”

Sam was scrambling for an excuse. “What about my hair? I’m going to have my extensions removed tomorrow, right?”

“That was the plan,” Lisa said. “But you can leave them in. They can stay in for several months you know.”

“But I can’t go back to school with them. It just wouldn’t look right. I’m going to have enough problems with my shaved legs and chest.” Sam wasn’t exactly whining, and he wasn’t exactly begging, but he was making it clear that he didn’t want to continue dressing up as a girl.

“Well it’s your decision, Samantha.”

“I think it would be better if I didn’t do it,” he said.

“Ok,” Lisa said with as much vocal dejection as she could muster. “Do you want to come back with me though? We can go riding after I get done with the alterations,” she offered as incentive.

Mona spoke up, “I won’t be here next weekend.” She was making obvious her disapproval of Sam being there with Lisa when she wasn’t around.

Maggie spoke up, “That’s ok, I’ll be home.”

They had approval, even if Mona didn’t approve. Lisa turned to Sam, “Can you come back with me?”

Sam was excited. Lisa wasn’t going to dump him! She still liked him even though he had spent a week as a measly girl. “Sure. I can handle my homework on the ride. I’d like to do that.”

“Great, it’s a date,” Lisa said.

Sam had won a skirmish. The wedding dress modeling had been offered as a test only. They wanted to see if they could convert him quickly. But Sam was going to put up a fight. That actually made it more fun for the girls. In the end Sam was going to lose. They were going to turn Sam into Samantha. It was just a matter of time. In fact, that very night he was going to get tested like he had never experienced.

“How many people do you have coming this evening?” Grace asked Mona.

Before Mona could answer Maggie said, “Eighteen.”

“Eighteen? Is that right?” Mona asked Maggie.

“It had better be. That’s how many I am cooking for.”

“So who is coming?” Eunice asked.

Mona began rattling off the list. “The Hendersons of course, Senator May, Congressmen Wickers and Planter, and their dates of course. Let’s see, that makes 8. Us 6 make 14. Gloria sans Peter, Jeff Winter, and the chief of staff for Senator Baum and Congresswoman Jenkins. That 18?”

Sam was impressed, “You are having senators and congressmen to your party?”

“Yes dear Samantha,” Mona said in a condescending tone. “We have high ranking politicians over for dinner all the time.”

“Wow, do you have the President over too?”

The limo went perfectly quiet and Sam could hear the rush of the wind blowing by the limo, and the growl of the tires rolling over the rough road surface. All eyes turned towards Mona. Sam knew immediately that he had committed a faux pas; he just wasn’t sure how bad it was going to be. He shrunk against his seat, waiting for Miss Mona to speak.

Mona brought herself up to a stiff posture and looked Sam in the eyes to make sure that he fully understood what she about to say. “No black president will ever set foot on Hawthorne soil as long as I am alive.” Nothing more needed to be said.

Grace gave everybody a few seconds to recover, then said, “Enough of politics, how are you having your hair put up Lisa?”

The group arrived at their destination and George opened the limo door, and escorted the six girls into the salon. Actually, it was their salon, but that’s a story for another time. Sam walked in and was immediately hit with the smells of a beauty parlor. These were the same aromas that had startled him a week earlier. Now they smelled more familiar. Welcoming even. Sam was becoming acclimated to his feminine destiny.

In front of them, lined up at the front counter were 6 of the most talented beauticians to be found in Washington. Sam recognized Bridgette, Susan and Jillian. The other girls were new to him. Greetings were exchanged all around and then Maggie took control. “Samantha, since your hair is already set, you don’t need a wash and set. You’re with Jillian, you can get your makeover first. Greta,” and she pointed at a small, pretty girl, “you’re the manicurist, am I right?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Can you take Samantha when she is ready?”

“Absolutely, ma’am,” and Greta jumped to work.

“Bridgette, can you start with Miss Lisa? Susan can you do Miss Eunice?” Maggie began organizing everything. Sam was barely seated before Maggie was taking his picture. “For posterity,” Maggie said. “Or is that posterior?” she joked. Sam giggled. No wonder everyone liked Maggie.

Jillian seated Sam, threw a cape over him and then pulled over a cart. “First things first, Miss Samantha, I am going to give you a razor shave.” Sam said nothing and settled into his chair. Jillian took out a real straight edge and slapped it back on forth on a leather strop attached to the chair. She quickly had the razor as sharp as necessary and set it on the counter behind her. Sam heard a slurping sound behind him as Jillian filled her palm with warm lather. She began to smear it on Sam’s face and shivers went up and down his spine. He was totally enchanted with the feel of warm lather on his skin. It was an exotic feeling that he had never experienced before. Jillian took her razor, turned Sam’s face and began to scrape his few whiskers away. Sam had never been shaved before, he had never had a straight razor used on his skin and yet he knew that he had never had a closer shave in his life. His skin would be as smooth as the proverbial baby’s behind.

Jillian finished his shave and then she wrapped a hot, moist towel over his face. “Relax,” she said. “Greta is going to tell you what to do. Just follow her instructions.”

“Samantha,” a very soft and pretty voice said, “I am going to give you a manicure and a pedicure. Please relax, keep you eyes closed and let me have control.” Sam could hear Greta moving some items around. Then he felt her hands on his feet as she pulled off his heels. Next she lifted his feet and placed them in a tub of warm, vibrating water. Again, he felt a shiver run through his body as he responded to the warm water on his feet.

Sam took Greta’s advice and slid even lower in his chair. He thought back to a week ago when he had received a facial. At that time he had thought that experience was feminine and a bit erotic. But this was light years beyond that day. The sensations, smells and aromas, emotions and feelings were almost overwhelming for a simple boy. He literally thought about the fact that he was a boy and these sensations shouldn’t be allowed for him to enjoy. They were forbidden and beyond the reach of a male, but here he was in their inner sanctum enjoying the bliss reserved for only true females. As much as he should be rebelling and rejecting this frivolous behavior, Sam just couldn’t accept that attitude. Sam was enjoying his Saturday salon appointment with the girls.

Sam rested for an eternity while Greta pampered his cuticles and nails. Jillian returned several times and replaced his cooling facial towel with a warmer, more fragrant version.
As Greta was finishing her task, Jillian removed the towel for the last time. She inspected Sam’s face and pinched out a couple of blackheads. “Now we shall make you beautiful,” and Jillian began. She truly was an artisan. Brushes flew, powder puffs puffed, and sponges sponged. Jillian applied an opaque foundation, then powdered him, added color and blush and contour and blended them together, then brushed more translucent powder as she turned Sam’s skin in to a canvass upon which she was going to create a masterpiece. “Your brows are perfect and your lashes are even better. Obviously these are our lashes, but when I get done only a deity will know for sure,” she hummed as mascara, curlers, liners and brushes swirled around Sam’s eyelashes and they were transformed into creations of Hollywood beauty. Eyelid powders and creams and concoctions of unknown tinctures and pigments were lovingly caressed and willed into patterns of subtle art around Sam’s eyes.

And then the artisan turned her talents upon a pair of ordinary lips. Plumped somewhat by artificial irritants but with only limited effect, Miss Jillian filled them with subtle colors, hues and shades that plumped the center of those lips and sharply defined their outer cupid bow to deliver what could only be defined as angel lips.

Jillian finished her canvas and spun the chair to face a lighted mirror. Sam was in awe of what he saw. He began to seriously think of himself in the female gender “she” when the reflection reached the eye of the beholder. Here was beauty. It could not be denied. His hair was still wrapped under pins and scarves, but Sam was truly starting to slip into a new mindset. Here was beauty. He was beginning to morph into she. It was inevitable and it was wondrous. Sam was becoming Samantha, and she was beautiful.

Sam was brought back to earth as a flash went off behind him and reflected against the mirror. Maggie had an adorable picture of Sam staring at his beautiful face in the salon mirror. Sam couldn’t help but smile. He now knew for a fact that tonight he would be beautiful. He would pass. And he might even get those passes that Maggie had predicted.

Sam relaxed in his chair and watched the other girls being attended to. Curlers were in abundance and hair was either drying under beehive type contraptions or still being rolled onto little cylinders of wire mesh and soft plastic quills. Lips were being lined, nails polished if not actually painted, and blush was being brushed on cheekbones. Sam inhaled deeply and let the saturated aromas fill his senses. Against all his inner barriers protecting his masculinity, Sam enjoyed his predicament, if not his blessing. Sam was at peace with the moment. Sam was satisfied. Samantha was happy.

Bridgette eventually finished with Sam’s girl friend and turned her attention towards Sam. She removed his scarf and then all of the crisscrossed pins holding his soft curls. They cascaded over one another and fell across his face as they spiraled down. Sam felt their touch and their feminine grace as they tickled his face and neck. He was tempted to stop Bridgette, and prevent her from touching a single perfect spiral. The ringlets looked exquisite as they framed his beautifully painted face. Sam wanted to leave them there forever, but Bridgette took control of those rings. She held them, caressed them one by one in her hand as she brushed them out. They lost their spirals, but they blossomed into cascading curves and waves of soft, voluminous brunette beauty. They became the frame to the picture, the softest frame imaginable. They moved with the turn of his head, the breath of a soft wind and the whimsy of a beautiful girl. He was that beautiful girl. Sam could not deny Samantha. Tonight, Samantha was dominant. She would enjoy the adoration and compliments of her fellow players. Samantha was born, but not quite complete.

“You look absolutely stunning, Samantha,” Grace said. Maggie flashed several more pictures into her digital memory. “There is only one thing left,” Grace announced as she produced a small velvet box. She presented the box to Samantha. “You wanted expensive earrings? Here you are my darling.”

With trembling hands Samantha opened the box. Everyone was straining to see what Grace was presenting to Lisa’s future husband. Two pendant earrings as simple as icicles and yet as bright as miniature novas sparkled in their velvet cushion. Double pear shaped diamonds paired at their points and set with platinum represented almost 40 carats of perfection.

image002.png

“Wow,” Samantha said. “Miss Grace, would you please help me put them on?”

“That would be my honor, Miss Samantha.” Grace removed Samantha’s studs and hung one of the pendants from each lobe.

“They feel heavy,” Sam giggled as he tentatively touched each one. He looked at Miss Grace and asked, “How do they look?”

“Unbelievable. My god, they look unbelievable.”

Samantha looked over at Lisa and mouthed, “How much?”

She silently mouthed back, “Millions.” Samantha’s smile got even bigger. Maggie caught Samantha unaware and blinded her with another photo flash.

The women arrived back at the Hawthorne estate and marched inside the house and down the hall to the salon. One of Maggie’s maids served tea and cookies, while George brought in Grace’s and Eunice’s cocktail dresses. Everyone was in a hurry to begin dressing, so little was said as they quickly sipped their tea and munched their cookies.

image004.png

Lisa took Samantha up to Harriet’s room where they both stripped down to their under garments. They took turns helping each slide a black slip over their head without musing their hair. Samantha slid expensive back-seamed stockings up her smooth legs and adjusted the sticky top of the thigh-high so they were comfortable. Lisa pulled on lacey black stockings with tons of froufrou and glitter and clipped them to her garters. “Are you ready for your cocktail dress my dear?” Lisa asked.

“Bring it on.”

Lisa helped Samantha pull on a gorgeous Les Nuits d'Elodie black silk charmeuse, early 80s long sleeve cocktail dress. The exquisite little black dress had a deep V neckline, a twisted charmeuse belt and a gathered hem. The hem looked like someone had reached halfway down the skirt, plucked it up and tied it to the belt. The effect was a lifting of the hem to expose the front of the legs to above the knee.

image006.jpg

Lisa chose to wear a fabulous black lace gown over taffeta with a drop scoop neckline front and back. The dress had a fitted waist with drop hip taffeta sash and a large black bow that snapped onto the hip. The sleeves were full length with snaps on the wrists. It was an old-fashioned yet elegant dress.

“One last thing,” Lisa said. “Our signature perfume. Put a little drop on each wrist,” and she showed Samantha what she was doing. “And a drop behind each ear. And voila, we’re ready to part like it was 1999.”

The two sorority sisters and roommates were dressed and ready for the dinner party. For both girls it was going to be an unforgettable event. For both it would be a watershed moment in her life, but only one girl would fully understand the ramifications of the moment. The second girl was going to blossom from a chrysalis into a butterfly. She just didn’t know it yet.

CHAPTER 18

Lisa and Sam made their grand entrance down the stairs and into the main hall, where it just so happened that the other women were waiting. “Wow!” The Hawthorne women were enthralled with the success of their latest project. Samantha had turned out beautiful. Her lessons were evident in the graceful way she walked down the steps, and how she stood and held herself. No doubt about it, Lisa had picked a winner.

Mona handed Sam a bottle and an inhaler. “These are the drugs the doctor gave me. Go gargle now and use the inhaler about every two hours.”

Sam went to the first floor powder room and gargled. The medicine had a very strong flavor that seemed to quickly die away as it numbed his throat. He vocalized a few of his speaking lessons and could feel and hear the effect. He was much more convincing, in a hoarse sort of way.

Sam returned to the hall and Lisa laughed at his new voice. “It’s not that funny, is it?” Sam asked full of concern.

Grace reassured him, “Samantha will sound and look totally convincing.” Maggie took her usual pictures and then carried off her equipment while the rest of the women moved to the grand salon.

It was time for Sam to immerse himself in his evening’s role. For one night Sam was now Samantha.

Guests began arriving at 6:30. The Hawthornes waited in the large salon adjacent to the large dining room. Chas received the guests at the front door and escorted them to the salon. Whenever a guest arrived at the salon entrance, the women would make an impromptu greeting line. The first guests were the Hendersons. Mona greeted them first, then passed them along to Maggie, then Grace, then Eunice, and then Lisa and Samantha.

They had just a few short words for each person, including Lisa, then Grace led them away. Gloria Hawthorne arrived next and she turned out to be one of Lisa’s cousins. About 5 years older than Lisa, they had grown up together, going to horse shows and family events. Gloria gave hugs and kisses all along the receiving line, and Samantha had her first chance to use her faux-kiss training.

Lisa led Samantha and Gloria off to another part of the room to talk. They began chatting about old times, and Gloria told Samantha an embarrassing story about Lisa at a horse show. A few minutes later Lydia Dahl and Tom Egan arrived. Lisa and Samantha gave Gloria their regrets and returned to the receiving line. Samantha was standing next to Maggie.

Lydia Dahl introduced herself as the chief of staff for Congresswoman Jenkins, and Tom Egan introduced himself as the chief of staff for Congressman Baum. They delivered the condolences of their respective Representatives; that they themselves were unable to attend. Since Lydia and Tom knew only Grace, she walked them off to the side. She chatted with them while they were served champagne or other alcoholic choices were ordered.

Then Senator Max May strutted into the room with his escort. Samantha’s heart jumped into her throat as she saw Florence on the arm of Senator May. The Florence from the salon. “Oh no,” she whispered to Maggie. “That’s Florence from the salon. She knows who I am. What if she tells someone?”

Maggie tried to calm her down. “Don’t worry, Florence would never tell a soul.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Trust me, I am very sure.”

Florence and the Senator moved along the line. Maggie greeted the Senator then passed him onto Samantha. The Senator seemed to be smitten with Samantha’s lovely visage and he spent several moments complimenting her on her beauty. Samantha graciously accepted the compliments. While the Senator was preoccupied with Samantha, Florence kissed Maggie on the lips. A very friendly kiss at that.

The senator moved along to Lisa and once again he fawned all over the beautiful young girl. Meanwhile, Maggie introduced Samantha to Florence. “Samantha, you look beautiful. I knew you would. And I love your hair, it came out awesome. So, welcome to the club,” Florence said and then hurried off to catch up with the Senator. Samantha was caught off guard by the reference to the club. She would have to ask someone later.

Samantha accompanied Lisa back to Gloria, where they chatted on and off while other guests arrived and were duly greeted. It all went along as planned and Samantha collected some nice compliments. The three of them talked about the other guests for a few minutes. Samantha pointed out, “These politicians all have very young wives. They’re all really pretty.”

Lisa and Gloria started laughing and Gloria almost spilled her drink. “Those aren’t their wives, Samantha. Their wives rarely come to social events. They’re left back home taking care of the kids.”

“Really? Then these girls are …”

“Escorts. Highly paid and extremely beautiful escorts.”

Only one thing came to mind when Samantha heard that. “Do they … I mean are they paid to … sleep with them?”

Both girls smirked and Gloria put her arm around Samantha. “That is never mentioned in polite company, dear. But since you’re new here we can forgive you. And the answer is maybe, maybe not. The opportunity is there, but who knows. Some of our renowned congressmen prefer to swing the other way, if you get my meaning.”

“Ohhhh.”

Gloria changed the subject. “Lisa, have you been skiing this winter?”

“No, unfortunately everything has conspired against me. I would love to get out west just once before spring.”

Gloria’s eyes lit up, an idea had just popped into her head. “Samantha, do you ski?”

“Yeah, I love to ski.”

“Well listen I’ve got a deal for the both of you. I have reservations for heli-skiing next week. My friend Adam backed out at the last minute. Pissed me off royally, but that story is another two or three cocktails off. Why don’t you two fly out and join me? We’ve reserved two double beds and you two could share one. What do you think?”

“We’ve got school,” Lisa said.

“Just for the weekend then. Fly out Friday and return late Sunday. Come on, I’m going to be bored without someone else along,” Gloria pleaded.

“What is heli-skiing?” Samantha asked.

“Just about the best skiing in the world!” Gloria answered. “It’s all powder skiing in the peaks of the Canadian Bugaboos. A helicopter takes you to the top of the mountain and drops you off, you ski to the bottom and the helicopter picks you up and takes you to a fresh spot with virgin powder. You ski your ass off from morning to dark.”

Lisa took over the narration, “Then you fly back to the lodge for a sauna or whirlpool, you have a few cocktails and a gourmet meal, then sit in front of the fireplace before dropping dead in bed. There is so much skiing that you will be dead by the end of the day, guaranteed.”

“Cool,” Samantha cooed.

“Do you want to go?” Gloria asked Samantha.

“It sounds really neat, but like Lisa says, we have school.”

“Screw it for a couple of days. At most you miss one, maybe two days. It won’t kill you. Come on Samantha, if you say yes then Lisa has to go. She can’t let her roommate go without her,” Gloria urged.

“I just don’t think it is possible,” Samantha said.

Lisa jumped in, “Samantha, anything is possible. You should have learned that by now. Gloria, can we get back to you?”

“That a girl Lisa. You have until Friday to make up your mind, because I don’t have anyone else to ask.”

“Let me work on Samantha, I’ll convince her,” Lisa told Gloria, and then Lisa led Samantha away.

“We can do it, Samantha,” Lisa whispered.

“How? She’s expecting Samantha not Sam.”

“So? Would you mind dressing as a girl, skiing the best powder in the world and then sleeping in the same bed with me?”

Samantha just grinned. “But school. And flying there and back would take forever.”

“Not in a private jet that picks us up at the airport by school and drops us off there again.”

“A private jet?” Samantha asked in awe. Lisa didn’t need to answer. Her grin and the hand sign for money convinced Samantha. “But I would have to leave my hair long. I can’t do that back at school.”

“Let me talk with Maggie, she’s good at planning. If she comes up with a suitable plan, would you consider it?”

“Of course.”

The two of them met up with Tom Egan, a new comer to these social events. Lisa re-introduced the two of them and chatted for a few minutes and then she spotted Maggie. “Would you two excuse me for just a minute? I see Maggie is free and I have to talk to her.” She gave Samantha a wink and hurried off.

Tom took over the conversation, “You two go to school together, right?”

“That’s right.”

“Same sorority? Roommates?”

“Yeah.”

“Lisa is probably the luckiest person on the face of the Earth.”

“What do you mean?”

“She gets to be your roommate. Samantha, you totally outshine everyone else in this room. I don’t think I have ever met anyone as beautiful as you.”

Samantha blushed and she became aware of how unprepared she was for a pass from a gentlemen. She could see it coming but she didn’t know how to handle it.

“Will you be staying in the Washington area long?”

“No, we go back to school tomorrow.”

“He quickly pulled out a business card and offered it to her. “Can I call or write you? I would love to get to know you better. If you come to Washington I can get tickets to anything,” he pleaded.

Samantha just looked at his card and didn’t know what to do. “I don’t have a card,” she said.

“Please take mine. If you like you can contact me. And if you chose not to contact me, then that is your prerogative. But I hope with all my heart that you will accept my offer to talk some more.”

Lisa walked up and took the card from Tom’s hand. “Tom,” she said in a perky voice, “did I tell you that Samantha is 2 years younger than me? She’s 18.”

Tom’s attitude backed down just a bit. “No, you didn’t mention that Lisa. I was just trying to make friends. You know, offer my services to show her around the area.”

“I know,” Lisa said with an understanding voice. “This is Samantha’s first time in our social circle, and I’m not sure she understands all the rules. Let me hold this, and when we get back to school I’ll ask her if she wants it. I promise.”

“Fair enough,” Tom said. “It was a pleasure meeting you Samantha. I hope to hear from you.”

Tom left and Lisa just stared at Samantha. Then she started grinning. “Oh my gawd, is that what I think it was?” Samantha asked.

“Yep. Your very first proposition. Well almost, we caught it a little early in the program. If I remember correctly, someone predicted this would happen. Any idea who that might have been?”

“Wow, that was weird. What would have happened if I had taken his card?”

“You would have had to go out and have sex with him,” Lisa kept her face straight for only a second and then began laughing. “Listen, I talked with Maggie and she is working on our predicament. Have faith, I think we’re going skiing. Come on, we must entertain our guests. Who knows, maybe you’ll get another hit.” Samantha scowled and Lisa smiled.

Their next encounter was with a family friend, Jeff Winters. “So what have you been up to Lisa?”

“Same old stuff. Riding whenever I get the chance. How about you?”

“I just moved up to New York. I’ve taken a new position with an importer.” He pulled out two cards and handed one to each girl.

“President, very nice.”

“So when was the last time you were in New York?”

“It’s been ages. I just can’t seem to get the time.”

“You mean you don’t want to leave your horse. Do you sleep in the stable too?” The three of them chuckled. “Listen Lisa, in all seriousness, if you want to come up to New York, give me a call first. I have a great loft and I’m gone more often than I am there. Bring Samantha with you and you can go out shopping, see some shows and do the town. I’m in uptown Manhattan so you’re close to everything.”

“Thank you Jeff. What do you think Samantha, would you be interested in going to New York some weekend?”

“School Lisa. Would we fly there?”

“Of course, we could take the jet up. Have you ever seen the Statue of Liberty? Times Square or Central Park? They have horses there,” she joked.

“That would be fun. I would like to do that sometime.”

Lisa turned to Jeff, “I do believe we will take you up on your offer. I’m just not sure when.”

“Call, I’ll put you two up. I would love to take two pretty ladies to my club. They think their New York girls are sophisticated, huh! I’ll show them some beautiful Southern Belles.”

“Jeff you are so flirty. Please continue,” Lisa said. They laughed, talked a bit more and then split up to engage additional guests.

“You’re doing pretty good so far Miss Samantha Springer.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, so far you’ve been invited to go heli-skiing, you’ve been invited to New York City and you got hit on. That’s 3 for 3 in my book.”

Samantha’s success was going to continue. The plan had already been hatched, cooked, planned and in some cases even rehearsed. Samantha was going to have the time of her life. She was going to totally enjoy being a girl on this special Saturday evening. If her shoes had been made of glass, her name would have been Cinderella.

In the meantime, Lisa excused herself and slipped out of the room and down the hall to her mother’s study. Lisa closed the door behind her and locked it. Then she turned on the light and slipped behind Mona’s desk. She turned on the TV monitor and the computer. The computer booted up and there was no request for a password. “It’s a good thing mom is computer illiterate,” she said to the empty room.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Lisa opened the door apprehensively and found Chas standing in the hall. “Is everything alright Miss Lisa?”

“Yes, Chas. Thank you for checking.” He nodded and walked off.

Lisa returned to the computer, found the files for the CCD cameras in her room and loaded up the previous evening’s files. Lisa watched the screen and discovered, sure enough, her mother had not turned off the cameras. “I knew it,” Lisa said. The screen was dark but the audio plainly told what was happening. Lisa looked in Mona’s desk drawers and found a DVD disc. She slipped it in the computer and copied last night’s show. Then she deleted the file on the computer.

Next she pulled up the morning tapes. Once again Mona had recorded the extra-curricular activities between Sam and Lisa. Only these weren’t in the dark. Lisa leaned forward and watched the activities. She watched in rapt attention as she forced Sam to go down on her and perform cunnilingus. Fascinated, and excited by the tape, she watched half the encounter. It took much longer than she had remembered and she realized that she was ignoring her guests. She would have to finish it later.

Lisa copied that file and then deleted it from her mother’s computer. She popped out the DVD and shut down everything. She put the DVD in a thin paper cover, then went over to the bookcases, found an old book and slid the DVD between the pages. She could come back and pick it up later. Finally she stepped behind the desk and looked at the connections coming into the camera. She found a six foot cord that she could easily disconnect and remove from the maze of other cords. She put the cord under a cushion on the sofa. “That should shut down tonight’s recording,” she said to no one.

Meanwhile, Samantha was having another interesting conversation. As soon as Lisa walked away, Lydia Dahl came over to Samantha. “Hi, are you Lisa?”

“No. My name is Samantha.”

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry,” Lydia apologized. “I’m so nervous I can’t even remember names. This is old hat for you, but for me this is my first time here and I’m petrified.”

“That’s ok, Lydia. This is my first time also.”

“Really? You would never know it looking at you. You look so calm and collected.”

“Well, I did practice my … uhm … social skills this week.”

“I should have too. Here, let me properly introduce myself,” and she handed her business card to Samantha. Samantha was immediately wary. She didn’t know if this was typical behavior or if she was about to be hit on again. She laughed that latter thought out of her head; Lydia was a girl!

“I’m really not even supposed to be here, but my boss, Congresswoman Jenkins couldn’t make it. I’m her chief of staff and I’m filling in for her.” Lydia looked around and then continued, “This social stuff is over my head. That’s why I’m not a congresswoman. And this event is totally above me.”

“Why do say that?” Samantha wanted to know.

“Because of the Hawthorne family, and especially Mona Hawthorne. She is THE power in this town. Nothing on the right gets done without her express permission. Her money runs just about everything.”

“Really?”

“Well, you know all of that. But … uhm … I just feel out of place. That’s all.” She paused for a moment and collected her thoughts. “So now that I know you’re not Lisa, then you have to be Lisa’s room mate from college. Am I right this time?”

Lydia looked so pathetic that Samantha had to grin. “Yes, you’re correct.”

“Where do you go to school?” Lydia asked. For the next several minutes they talked about school, majors, career ambitions and other inane subjects. At that point the introductions were done, the trivial chit-chat was finished and both parties were relaxed as much as they would be. It was time for Lydia to carry out her assignment.

“I love your dress. It is beautiful,” she began.

“Thank you,” Samantha answered.

“And Lisa’s dress is just magnificent; such a traditional and elegant style. The two of you make a beautiful couple.”

Without even understanding what Lydia had just implied, Samantha again said, “Thank you.”

Lydia was set. It was time to move forward. “I adore your hair. Who did it?”

“Olivia set it, but Bridgette brushed it out.”

Lydia smile, “I meant what salon did you use?”

“Oh. I’m not sure. I never caught the name of the salon, but it’s on the first floor of the Hawthorne Building.”

“I know the one you mean. I’ll have to start going there. They did an amazing job on you. You almost look a little like Tyra Banks.” Samantha smiled again. “Your earrings are to kill for. Are those yours?”

“Oh no, they’re much too expensive for me. Miss Grace loaned them to me.”

“Amazing, may I look a little closer?

“Sure.”

Lydia stepped closer and reached for the earring. She lifted it just a bit, then took her hand and gently caressed Samantha’s neck. With Samantha’s hair covering her hand no one could see what Lydia had just done, but her touch sent shivers down Samantha’s spine and raised goose pimples on her skin. She left her hand on Samantha’s neck and looked into Samantha’s eyes.

Across the room Mona was watching Samantha. When Samantha’s eyes popped open and she had that deer-caught-in-the-headlights look, Mona knew what had just happened.
Mona couldn’t help but smile. Samantha’s imitation of a girl had just been confirmed by the genuine article. She could only guess as to the stirrings in Samantha’s loins.

Lydia left her hand on Samantha’s neck for a moment and then she stroked Samantha’s hair. Continuing to look into Samantha’s eyes Lydia whispered, “You are an amazingly beautiful girl. Would you consider getting together sometime? I would even come to school to meet you.”

Samantha was stunned. Too stunned to speak, she was frozen in place. She couldn’t find the words to answer Lydia.

“I’ll take that as a yes?” Lydia asked tentatively.

Samantha finally blinked. Lydia was looking into her eyes with a beguiling and hopeful smile. Her hand had fallen and was touching Samantha’s hand, caressing the back of her hand. “Ahh … I’m not sure.” Samantha began. The words just weren’t coming.

“I’ll pay for everything. Dinner, dancing, movie, whatever you want.”

Just then Lisa walked back into the room. Samantha shook the cobwebs from her head and took a step back from Lydia. “Wow. That’s a wonderful offer Lydia, but I don’t think I can do that.”

“Is it Lisa? Are you committed to her?”

Whew, Lydia had just given her an out. “Yes. I am.” Samantha said.

“That’s ok,” Lydia said. “Maybe the three of us could go out together.”

Samantha’s legs went limp and almost failed her. “Holy shit,” she thought, “I’ve been invited to an all girl ménage a trois.” She couldn’t believe what she had just heard.
Lisa was almost upon them and Samantha had to say something fast, “I don’t think Lisa is that kind of girl.”

“You never know,” Lydia said.

“Know what?” Lisa asked as she entered the conversation.

“Know what people are like in private,” Lydia said. “You must be Lisa,” Lydia said and offered her hand. The two of them shook hands. “Thank your mother for the invitation. It is an honor to be invited to a Hawthorne dinner party. I’m really looking forward to seeing how it plays out.” She turned her attention to Samantha and began backing away, “It was a pleasure talking with you Samantha. I really enjoyed it.”

Lydia turned and stepped away. Lisa looked at Samantha and then back at Lydia. “What was that all about?”

One of the maids walked by with a tray and Samantha took a glass of champagne and sipped it. She looked at the glass and saw just the tiniest bit of lipstick on the rim. She showed it to Lisa and observed, “I must be getting pretty good, look no lipstick.”

“And? You look flushed.”

“I just got propositioned by a girl,” and she started giggling. “I can’t believe it. Wow.” She looked into Lisa’s eyes, “How would you like to do a three-way with another girl?”

Lisa’s eyebrows shot up, “You’re kidding right?” Samantha slowly shook her head no. “Is there anyone here that hasn’t hit on you?” she laughed. “I want to know, what did she say to you?” Samantha thought Lisa seemed extremely interested. She recounted the entire story to Lisa, and Lisa did indeed show great interest in the story. She paid very close attention to the entire story. “God! I’m not letting you out of my sight again.” Lisa reached down and took Samantha’s hand as if she intended to literally hold on to her.

Chas entered the room with a small hand bell which he rang. “Dinner is served.”

Lisa turned to Samantha, “Go spray your throat and then come back here. We’ll enter together.”

Samantha was seated in the best protection she could have had; Maggie to the left and Lisa to the right. It was an elegant and sumptuous meal, and Samantha had been well prepared. Appetizers first, then soup then salad, entrée and desert followed by digestifs. The only item that Samantha had not seen before were the tiny glasses of sherbet that were served between some of the courses to cleanse the palette.

The shrimp had been flown in from Louisiana, the prime rib came from grain-fed Iowa cattle, and the dessert was chocolate covered with chocolate and served on a bed of shaved chocolate. The dessert was one of Maggie’s secret recipes. The digestifs consisted of personal choices, including cognacs, brandy, Williams Pear Schnapps, and Amarula to name a few. Lisa and Samantha tried the schnapps.

Mona led the meal time conversation and controlled the pace. The meal must have gone well because Mona and the Hendersons were having a lively conversation. Grace was chatting with the senator, who began getting a bit loud. Lydia was seated between Tom Egan and Florence. She chatted mostly with Florence, and when Lydia wasn’t ignoring Tom, she couldn’t take her eyes off Samantha. Gloria and Lisa kept talking skiing, and Maggie tried to keep a small discussion with Samantha, while chatting up congressman Wickers on her other side.

Samantha didn’t mind her protected seating and her minimal conversations. She enjoyed watching, listening and learning. Mona was definitely the power at the table, followed close behind by Grace. In fact Grace had that quiet temperament that hid her true authority. The senator and congressmen were arrogant and used to being treated with deference. But it was obvious that they didn’t rule at this table. The Hendersons looked like they might be close to Grace and Mona in family power, but tonight was Hawthorne night on Hawthorne grounds. Everyone knew and respected Eunice and to a lesser extent Maggie. Everyone else was a bystander, like Samantha.

The meal ended and people began leaving the party. The two surrogates were first to leave, but both made it a point to stop by Samantha and say goodnight. The others returned to the salon and found seats in small groups to talk; business was being finalized. The senator huddled up with the Hendersons, Grace and Mona, while Eunice and Maggie were busy with the two congressmen. Conversations were generally low in volume. Lisa and Samantha handled the escorts and other friends. Drinks were still being served and the evening was quietly tapering down.

The senator excused himself from the group and left for the bathroom. When he returned he found Samantha and managed to split her away from the others. They were talking together for a few minutes before the fur started flying. The one and only impromptu event of the evening turned out to be the most entertaining.

Everyone else was involved in their private conversations when a loud slap went ringing across the room. All heads turned to the senator holding his hand to his face and a red faced Samantha stomping away from him.

Mona was launched out of her chair before the others even knew what had happened. She practically ran to Samantha and took her by the arm. She dragged Samantha out the door and disappeared into the hall. “What happened?” she demanded from Samantha.

“He asked for it,” she said in a hushed voice. She knew she was in trouble when Mona didn’t release her arm. Lisa came walking out of the room and Mona pointed a finger at her. She stopped in her tracks and didn’t advance any closer.

“He said I had nice looking lips and they would look good on his zipper. I accused him of being drunk and he just kept going. He said why don’t you and that hot roommate of yours come up to Washington sometime and I’ll show you a good time. I’ve got the stamina of a young buck and I can service both of you. That’s when I slapped him.”

“Are you telling me the truth, Samantha? Are you exaggerating this?” Mona’s tone of voice made it exceptionally clear that she wouldn’t accept even an ounce of exaggeration.

“No ma’am. That’s almost exactly what he said, word for word.”

“Almost exactly?”

“I’m not exaggerating. I was getting embarrassed and scared. I’m not sure I remember exactly each and every word, but I’m telling the truth.”

“Did you flirt with him? Were you teasing him?”

“No! Honestly, I’m telling the truth.”

Mona looked her in the eye for several moments, then rubbed her on the shoulder, “I know you are Samantha. Thank you for being honest.” Mona spun around on her 3 inch heels and pounded back into the salon.

After Mona left, Lisa came to Samantha and gave her a hug. “The bastard. He’ll pay. I promise.”

It didn’t take long for the shit to hit the fan. Lisa and Samantha could hear Mona in the salon and she was tearing into the senator. They both peaked in the door and saw the senator against a wall, Mona in front of him and a finger in his face. “I know exactly what you were doing senator and it will not work. No one in this room, and I mean no one is going to play your game. Not one rumor is going to leak out about you getting slapped by a girl at a cocktail party. And you better pray that no names EVER come out. You screwed up big time here. That was my daughter and her friend you pulled that stunt with. MY DAUGHTER Mr. May.”

Grace saw the two girls peaking in the door. She left her chair and motioned them to come into the room. Grace walked behind Samantha, placed her hands on Samantha’s shoulders and faced her towards Mona and the senator. Grace leaned forward and whispered in Samantha’s ear, “You did good girl.” Samantha didn’t mind being called a girl. Instead she took it as the compliment it was meant to be.

Mona continued her tirade against the senator, “You have never seen wrath like what I’ll bring down on you if you try to leak this. You and you alone will be held accountable if anyone ever talks about this. MY DAUGHTER!”

Samantha leaned over to Lisa and whispered, “Have I been adopted?”

With just the hint of a smirk on her face Lisa answered, “You know we talked about this before.”

Mona was still going, “If you think you can come into my house and pull a stunt like this, if you think you can use us to cover for your rumor problems, you have no idea how much you are going to suffer. I’ll take care of those rumors for yours. I’ll give the press more than rumors of a cocktail story. I’ll make it so obvious that you won’t have to deny anything. ANYTHING! Do you understand my drift Mr. May? Can I make it any plainer for you?”

The senator had received an earful and he knew he had screwed the pooch royally. He began to apologize, “Miss Mona I am truly sorry …” But Mona cut him off with only a look. With a nasty growl and snarl on her face she cocked her head ever so slightly and pointed at Samantha.

The senator understood. He walked over to Samantha, head down and hands folded contritely in front of him. “Miss Samantha I am terribly sorry for what I have done. There is no excuse for my stupid actions. I apologize profusely and ask that you forgive a stupid man.” The senator spent much of his speech looking at the floor, a little bit looking at Samantha and a few terrified seconds looking at Grace.

Samantha was succinct, “No.” Grace gently squeezed her shoulders to show she agreed with her.

“I’ll take my leave then. Again, I am very, very sorry Miss Samantha. Miss Grace, goodnight.” He left without speaking to Maggie or Eunice. Florence came walking behind the senator and looked at Samantha. She had a huge smirk on her face and flicked her eyebrows to signify a number of things. Among those things were, “Boy did he screw the pooch,” and “You go girl.” Florence gave Samantha a wink and left.

Everyone else in the room agreed that it was an appropriate time to leave. As Gloria left she said, “I expect to see you next weekend.”

After everyone was out the door, Maggie called Samantha and Lisa to a group of chairs. “Sit. Well that was certainly interesting,” she said in a bright tone of voice.

Samantha breathed a sigh of relief. It was over. Samantha could return to her alter ego, Sam. She could return to he. What a night!

“Holy shit,” Lisa said in a long drawn out manner.

“Lisa!” Mona scolded her. “Watch your tongue.”

“Holy cow manure,” she said. “I think that was one of the more interesting parties I have seen in a long time. Do you think the senator made a miscalculation here this evening?”

Everyone laughed. Sam asked, “What rumors were you talking about?”

“The senator is a long time confirmed bachelor. And he is a pretty boy. Some people have been suggesting he is gay. So he was hoping that if he got slapped for making improper advances towards a pretty lady, the press would stop spreading the gay rumor.”

“Oh,” I understand.

“Samantha, all I can say is phenomenal. You were superb, glorious, beautiful, and everything else in your girl persona,” Grace stated. “The Hendersons are happy, we sealed our deal and no one is any the wiser. Did you enjoy the evening? Did you enjoy being a girl for one night? Was it what you expected?”

Sam slowly nodded his head up and down. He took a moment to compose his thoughts and slip back into boy mode. He truly had been Samantha the girl this one, eventful evening. “It was truly educational. This is a social level that I would never have achieved, let alone knew existed. I met a Senator, an asshole senator, but a senator none the less. I met congressmen and some real nice people.”

“Were you comfortable as a girl? Did we prepare you well enough?”

“Yes. I felt comfortable and totally prepared. Well, except for one incident.”

“And you handled that brilliantly,” Maggie interrupted.

With a sly smile Sam added, “And there were some other surprises tonight.”

Interestingly, no one asked what those other surprises were.

“Great,” Maggie said. “Now, I have to go see what my kitchen looks like. And I’m going to have another piece of my chocolate death. Is anyone else hungry?” She looked at Lisa and Sam and made it clear that they were supposed to follow her.

The three left the room and Grace immediately asked Mona, “She went for the skiing?”

“Yes. She seemed interested in the New York City trip too, but we never even got around to the Paris offer. Some moron screwed us up there. Mom, what do we do about May?”

“Let’s not make any rash decisions now while we’re still hot about it. Let’s cool down and discuss it calmly at Monday staff meeting. If we put our minds together I’m sure that we can not only make him pay, but we can squeeze some important concessions out of him,” Grace said.

Eunice asked, “Did she get her propositions?”

Mona started laughing. “I was watching her when Lydia made her move. You should have seen Samantha’s eyes; they were as big as saucers.” Everyone laughed. Then they all smiled at one another.

Lisa, Sam and Maggie made their way to the kitchen. Lisa and Sam took a seat around the big cutting block and Maggie dished out her chocolate dessert. They all began eating and Maggie smiled at Sam. She started laughing and said, “Hell of a night. We haven’t had that much fun in ages.” They all continued laughing for a moment.

“Will the senator get away with what he did? Will the rumors get out?” Sam asked.

Maggie laughed again, set her fork on the butcher block and looked at the ceiling. “The rumors will get out, but not the one he wanted. I suspect in a couple of days everyone will know that Mona ripped him apart. The senator is going to lose support and Mona’s reputation is going to grow. As much as I love that woman, she is dangerous.” Maggie looked at Lisa as she finished her comments.

“Now, important stuff; skiing. You two want to go heli-skiing. Is that right?”

“Yep.”

“Ok, here is my take on the situation. Samantha can go skiing, but not Sam.”

“Why not?”

Maggie stared at Lisa and said, “Gloria. Duh?”

Sam asked, “What?”

Maggie explained. “Gloria can’t keep her mouth shut. If Sam shows up, sooner or later she tells someone, her sister probably. Word gets back to her mom, and then 5 minutes later it gets back to Mona. You don’t want to go there Samantha. If you’re not castrated, you’ll at least be cast out. You will never see Lisa again.”

Sam understood.

“You can’t wear a wig skiing. You know that won’t work, so you have to keep your long hair. And Gloria will figure things out if you show up with short hair. She’ll quickly determine you are a boy, so you really have no choice here.”

The girls agreed. “So what do we do?” Lisa asked.

“Sam goes back to school with long hair. You take your lumps, Samantha. You can try and make up some story about being in a play or being prepped for an ad shoot or whatever. But you also have to explain your waxed legs and chest. It’s up to you. Do you want the heat or not? It’s your choice.”

“Ok, what if I don’t want to go that route. Are there any other choices?” Sam asked.

“Yep. You can get the mumps. Our doctor at the clinic will write the proper documents if I ask her. We send them off to school and tell them you are in quarantine and we ask if you can finish the semester on-line. This isn’t without precedent. We did this with Harriet when she had surgery.

“You contact all your buddies at school, tell them you’re out with the mumps for the rest of the semester and you can walk away from them. Lisa can go to your dorm room and pick up your books and anything else you might need. So that part is easily handled. Now then, where do you stay? You have a couple of options there.

“First, you can stay here. Your welcome to stay here, but Mona will want to know why you’re here. I doubt you want to answer those questions.”

“Not a chance,” Sam said.

“Right, I figured so. We could put you up at Jennifer’s. The benefit is you could continue your riding lessons in the afternoon. The downside is the staff. There are no secrets around here. So you have to hope that none of the maids or inside help spill the word to Mona. I put the chances of that happening at fifty-fifty. The other down side is you don’t sit in on any classes at school, which makes things more difficult on your studies. Your call Samantha.

“There is one last idea. You go back to school as a girl.” Sam’s eyebrows shot up at that comment. “I can make arrangements for you to stay off campus in an efficiency apartment. I’m sure there is something close, Lisa?”

“Sure, about 3 blocks from the sorority house is an efficiency motel.”

“We can put you up there. I’ll handle the cost. Now that gives you some options. As a freshman I am sure that most of your classes are large lecture hall groups. You can sit in the back, take notes and get a first hand look at the lectures. It will help your grades I’m sure.”

“But English Comp and Poli Sci are small classes and the professors know who I am.”

“We tell the administration that you are working on-line and your sister is going to sit in on classes for you and take notes. You will be your own sister.”

Sam’s mouth fell open and he just looked at Maggie. Maggie gave him a reassuring smile, “We can do this. As pretty as you are, no one will recognize you, I’m sure of that. But we can do a few more things with your looks to be even surer. The first real problem is getting your sister a school ID. You’ll need that. And you don’t have a Samantha ID to use when you go to get your school ID. That will take a day longer, but I can get that too. So you have stay out of small classes on Monday.

“The other big problem is your beard. Here at home we were able to use enough makeup to cover your beard. But on campus you just can’t go around wearing lots of makeup. College girls don’t usually wear much makeup, so it will be a dead giveaway. And the same goes for skiing; you won’t be able to wear any makeup there. So we have to minimize your beard. We can do that with laser depilation. We would have to start tomorrow. Then you would have to get it again every other day. In between days will require some help, but not as much as you’re using now.”

Maggie looked at Sam with a compassionate expression. “It can be done Samantha. It won’t be easy, and there are a few other details that we need to refine, but you can do it. All costs will be picked up by me. The jet will pick you up next Friday, I’ll have all of Harriet’s skiing clothes on the jet waiting for you. Ski equipment is supplied by the lodge.

“Do you want to sleep on it?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Sam said as he blinked profusely.

“Samantha, you make a very pretty and convincing girl. Trust me there. I’ll let you sleep on it, but I have to have a leaning one way or another now. If you say yes, I’ll be making some calls very early tomorrow morning. Do you have a feeling?” Sam thought for a moment then nodded affirmative. “Fine, you can still change your mind if you want.

“Why don’t you two take off and enjoy what’s left of the night.”

Lisa took Sam’s hand and looked in his eyes as she led them out of the kitchen. Lisa smiled at Sam and squeezed his hand. She said nothing until they reached Mona’s study. “We need to say goodbye to Miss Grace and Miss Eunice.”

The women remained seated when the girls entered. “We’re going back to school tomorrow so we came to say goodbye.” Lisa gave Grace and Eunice a big hug and kiss.

Sam addressed Grace first, “It was nice meeting you.” Sam stood back, not knowing what to do. Grace solved the problem by approaching and giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Samantha, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope I didn’t put you out too much this week, but if I had to do it over again, I would. You make a beautiful girl. Come back and visit us … as a girl or a boy.”

Sam should have been a little concerned to be invited back as a girl. A day earlier he would have been upset with the invitation. But much can change in 24 hours. Sam and Eunice said their goodbyes, then Mona stepped out from behind her desk. “I’ll be off to church before you two lazy bones get up tomorrow. And after church I’m going to grandmother’s for some business. So I won’t see you again. Samantha, it was a pleasure meeting you. I echo Miss Grace’s comments. Please come back and visit us. You will always be welcome here.”

“Thank you,” he said.

Lisa and Sam attempted to leave but Grace called them back. “Ahem,” and she held out her hand. It took Sam a moment to understand what Grace was doing.

With a silly grin Sam said, “Oh, I thought you gave them to me for keeps.” Grace chuckled as Sam removed his earrings. As he handed them to Grace he asked, “Just out of curiosity, how much are they worth?”

“It’s been a while since they were assessed, but more than a million per earring.”

“Wow. I bet that’s the last time I’m worth a million bucks.”

“Oh, I doubt that Samantha. I seriously doubt that. You’re worth a million bucks without jewelry. Good luck at school,” and she dismissed the kids.

Lisa took Sam’s hand and led him up to Harriet’s room. Before they removed a single strip of clothing, Lisa was in Sam’s arms and kissing him passionately. They French kissed for several moments before Lisa broke the kiss. Still holding Sam in her arms she laid her head on his chest and said, “I meant to say something this morning, but I forgot. I still intend to hold myself for my future husband. I wanted you to know that last night was something special, but I don’t intend to sleep with you all the time.”

“That’s fine,” Sam said. “I understand.”

“But you don’t understand,” Lisa said. “I have to make an exception tonight.” Sam began smiling. “Something happened tonight and I don’t totally understand it. But when you told me about Lydia wanting you, I got jealous. I can’t explain it, but I looked at you all dressed up and I fell in love with you. But it is Samantha I fell in love with. I’m not bi, but you are so beautiful and somehow I just knew I had to have you.

“So tonight, will you stay as Samantha and make love to me?”

“This is weird beyond weird,” Sam thought. “But I’ll take sex from this beautiful girl anytime she offers.” Sam kissed her passionately.

They arrived at Lisa’s bed, both dressed in frilly pink babydolls. Sam was wearing his breast forms, but he had removed his bra. He had no corset or panties under his babydoll. He had removed his makeup, but at Lisa’s request he had touched up his perfume. Sam’s hair was still styled in his Tyra Bank’s look.

Lisa dropped into the bed and scooted up against the headboard. “She patted the sheets between her spread legs and asked, “Would you give me a special treat? Like this morning?”

“I’d love to,” replied Sam. Lisa was already dripping wet with anticipation when Sam took up his dutiful position between his girlfriend’s long, smooth legs. As he lowered his head Lisa could feel Sam’s long hair brushing against her skin, and the excitement sent shivers through her. She trembled as Sam slipped his tongue into Lisa’s warm, moist slit and ran it up against her clit. Lisa was so hyped that she came at once. Wave after wave of temblors shook through her body as she clenched her thighs around Sam and rode out her intense orgasm.

Sam had come to a halt on Lisa’s order to stop. He knew she was experiencing an overwhelming orgasm, and he waited for her instructions. He breathed in the aromas and pheromones of her quivering vagina, and he became more excited himself. He began rubbing his penis against the soft satin sheets of the bed.

“Stop it,” Lisa commanded. “Save yourself for me. You can wait.”

Sam was startled by Lisa’s voice and he froze his position. He looked up at her eyes and she said, “You are really good at bringing me to fulfillment. Please start again.” He knew that didn’t mean to start rubbing himself again. He pushed his nose into her musky aromas and once again began stimulating Lisa with his tongue and lips.

Lisa could now relax just a bit. Her initial orgasm had been building for hours, and now that she had sated her initial lust, she could spend more time enjoying Sam’s performance.
And she truly enjoyed watching and feeling Sam perform his duties between her legs. His long hair looked beautiful and exotic as it brushed and rubbed against her electric skin. Her senses were heightened and Sam’s hair felt so perfect against her.

And now he was going to keep his hair. They would take him to the salon tomorrow and give him a curly permanent and feminize him even more. He would be beautiful, effeminate and eventually emasculated. He would respond to Lisa’s every wish and perform every duty set before him. The thought of Sam in his pretty satin maid uniform with bright, cherry lips brought Lisa to another thunderous orgasm. Her back arched and her legs wrapped around Sam and almost suffocated him as she squeezed every ounce of electrical energy out of her body. She was in nirvana.

Two orgasms and she had hardly started. The thought of another woman dominating Sam had raised her desire for raw, passionate sex. She ordered Sam to begin a third time. Lydia with Sam was the thought pushing into her mind. Lydia, a beautiful woman in her own right, forcing Sam onto his knees, still dressed in his LBD, and nudging his nose and tongue against Lydia’s smooth cunt. Her hands on his shoulders, pushing him down and against her ordering him to lick and suck and lick and bring her to orgasm. Lydia morphed into Lisa and Sam’s dress morphed into lingerie. A brassier holding huge mounds of flesh, jiggling as his head bounced up and down between her legs. Smooth stockings attached to a garter belt, stiletto heels accentuating his legs, stretched out behind him as she grabbed his head and pulled his tongue deep into her. Like a volcano growing within her, her pelvis rose and another shattering orgasm exploded through her.

Lisa had to wait several minutes to recover her strength and composure. Sam laid his head on her thigh and dutifully waited for his instructions. She stroked and petted his hair, feeling it’s softness beneath her finger tips. She twisted his hair into her very own pin curl, while Sam caressed her leg with his hand.

“My god you are awesome,” she told him. “I can’t stand it anymore. Please come up here where I can pull you into me.” Sam quickly obeyed, literally jumping on Lisa and driving his tongue, saturated with her essence deep inside her mouth. His actions caught her by surprise and she did not like the taste at all. She quickly rolled over on top of him and pulled back, ejecting his tongue from her mouth. Instead she kissed him on the ear, driving her tongue into his ear and giving him goose bumps.

Lisa straddled Sam and sat on his penis, rubbing her crotch against him. It took her almost no time to allow him to slide inside her wet pussy and she quickly began stroking up and down, smashing her pelvis against his. She heard the slapping of his scrotum and testicles as she became more aggressive and increasingly rough. She pumped quicker on his throbbing penis as it slid effortlessly inside of her. She slid her hips lower to force his penis to rub harder against her clitoris. That was the move she wanted and it took no time for her to experience her fourth orgasm of the evening. Sam’s penis erupted into his condom, filling it with his very essence.

Even after she had come, Lisa continued to rock back and fourth on his cock, milking it empty as she let the fever slowly subside from her loins. She leaned back and let her hair fall across her back as she looked towards the stars and rubbed her hands across Sam’s taught abdomen. She could hear the heavy breathing from both of them. Slowly, the two of them regained their breath and they were able to speak.

“Thank you,” she said. “That was fantastic. You are a fantastic lover. My god you are great,” and she slid off him and onto her back, resting and relaxing in the scent and feel of their bodies. She laid a leg across his legs and threw her arm across his chest, just under his faux breasts. With her head resting on his shoulder she soon fell asleep.

CHAPTER 19

The phone was ringing loudly and it was irritating to say the least. Lisa rolled over and picked it up, “Hello?”

“I figured that’s where I’d find you.”

“Daddy?”

“Maggie! Stay in character Lisa! Now, who is coming down to breakfast? Because if it is Sam, you can roll over and go back to sleep. But if it is Samantha, we have a lot to do. And make sure he takes off his breast forms. They’ve been glued on long enough.”

“Ok, I’ll call you back in a few minutes.” She hung up the phone and fell back on the bed.

“What was that about?” Sam asked.

“Maggie wants us to get our butts in gear. But she needs to know something. Sweetie, she needs to know if we’re going skiing.”

Sam fell flat on his back and stared at the bed canopy for a few minutes. “I don’t know,” he finally said. “Part of me wants to go, but part of me isn’t so sure about … you know what.”

“I understand. I know which part I hope wins out, but it’s your decision. Either way, we need to get up. We have to take off your breast forms.”

“Even if I say I want to go skiing.”

“Yep. You’ve had them on long enough and your skin needs to breathe. And we need to clean the glue off them and you.”

Sam sat up in the bed and said, “I’ve finally gotten use to them.”

Lisa rubbed his back and said, “You can wear them again. In fact, I’d love it if you would wear them for me next weekend.”

“This is really weird. I feel like a homo or something.”

“Did last night make you feel like a homo?” Lisa asked. Sam snickered. “It’s a means to an end. That’s all it is.” She didn’t mention whose end.

“Ok,” he said. “Let’s go skiing.”

Lisa pulled him over backwards on the bed and kissed him slowly. “That a girl, Samantha. Welcome to the better half.” They kissed again and then Lisa pushed him up, “We have a busy day ahead of us Samantha. You get undressed and let me call Maggie. She has a lot to arrange.”

Sam and Lisa walked into the breakfast nook. Sam had his hair brushed, and a bit of lipstick. He was wearing his normal lingerie; panties and panty girdle, corset liner and corset and a brassier with no breast forms. Sam was as flat as a pancake. Over his lingerie he wore a pair of Harriet’s jeans and a sleeveless lime green top. For shoes he was wearing Harriet’s sneakers.

“Good morning Samantha,” Maggie chirped. Maggie was wearing her pink maid outfit with the short skirt and petticoat. “You look like a college co-ed going back to school.”

“I hope this works, Maggie,” he pleaded as much as he stated.

“You’re going to be fine, Samantha. I’ve already had the doctor fax off a letter to the school concerning your mumps and your contagious situation. We can tell them you will be quarantined at Jennifer’s address. If she gets anything she can pass it along to you.

“I’ve already reserved two rooms at the efficiency motel for the rest of the semester.”

“Why 2 rooms?”

“Because we care about you Samantha. Even though you make a brilliant girl, you’re still going to be out in the real world where anything can happen. You’ve never done this before and you have no idea what you might encounter. So I am hiring a bodyguard for you.”

“A bodyguard?” he asked incredulously.

“Absolutely. She will stay either across the hall or next door to you. Whenever you go out you are to notify her and tell her where you are going. She will follow inconspicuously half a block behind you. Never, and I mean this Samantha, never go out anywhere without telling her first. When trouble arrives, it’s usually at those times you think you are the safest. Do you understand? Will you promise me, promise Lisa, that you will always go out with your bodyguard? Do you promise to never attempt to lose her? Promise?”

Maggie made it sound very serious. “I promise.”

“Good. You don’t have to give her any consideration other than telling her when and where you go someplace. She is not your buddy and you don’t need to worry about her in any way. She’ll feed herself after she watches you eat at a restaurant. In every way she will take care of herself. You don’t even need to say good morning. She is being paid to look after you. Don’t worry about her. Ok?”

Sam nodded in agreement.

“You should have a thousand dollars from your modeling, right?”

“Yep,” he said.

“Keep it in a safe place. If you need any more money, tell Lisa or call me.” Maggie offered Samantha her business card.

Sam laughed and said, “I’m not sure that I should accept that card.”

“Why not?”

“Because the last time I did that I was propositioned for sex,” he giggled.

“What are you talking about?” Maggie was playing her role of ignorance.

Lisa butted in, “It’s a funny story Maggie, but I’ll tell you later. Remind me.”

Sam accepted the card and saw the name Maggie Hawthorne. Beneath it he saw Maggie’s title — Executive Vice President. “Wow,” he thought to him self. “But I can’t ask you for money. It’s not right.” Sam complained.

“Yes you can,” Maggie said. “We’re asking you to walk away from a situation where you have already paid for everything. Like I said, I’ll handle your room, but you are going to have to pay for food and incidentals. Don’t worry about money, we won’t run out.” Sam smiled, he knew that statement was true.

“Clothes and dressing. You will need to wear a corset to shrink your waist. You don’t have female hips. You’re too thin, and your hips look more like a 12 or 13 year old, than a college age girl. Since you don’t have wide enough hips, you have to have a narrow waist and larger top.” Maggie handed Sam a small stack of papers. “These are some items I printed off this morning. They’re about tightlacing, which is what you call wearing a corset full time. When you get a chance look it up and read about it. You have to take care of your skin.

“I know most college girls are wearing jeans, and that is probably the easiest thing for you to wear. But you have a problem with those hips. The girls are wearing their jeans tight, and in that style they tend to emphasize your hips and butt. I don’t think you want to do that, but since jeans are so easy you need to consider them. But if I were you, I would wear skirts as much as possible.

“But what you can do is go to Victoria’s Secret and look for butt and hip padding. I’ve never seen any that I thought looked realistic, but stuff changes. If you can find good padding, then make sure to wear them with your jeans. And even under a skirt it may not hurt to pad your butt.”

“Ok. That makes sense,” Sam agreed.

“I’ve had Chas take some luggage up to Harriet’s room. You and Lisa go through her clothes and pick out what you need. You’ve got about two hours before we have to leave. If you need anything call Chas.

“We need to leave at 11:00. I’ve already called the salon and left a voice mail telling them we have had a change of plans. Instead of removing your hair extensions, I’ve told them to plan on giving you a perm. Taking care of your hair is going to be difficult for you at first. You just don’t have the experience with long hair. A perm will make things easier for you. You just wash your hair, soak up the excess water, then let it air dry. It will dry in a mass of curls and will look very nice and normal. Does that sound acceptable?”

“Yep,” Sam nodded his head.

“The other problem you have is your beard. As I said last night, laser depilation is the best way to go. So you will get your first session this afternoon. It will remove the hair on your face, but only temporarily. You need to do this many times. So I have given your bodyguard instructions to find a salon at school that can handle you on an every other day schedule.

“Even though the laser gets the exposed hair off your face, you will still be able to see some of your hair follicles. So you will still have to use some beard cover and foundation. And of course you will need to wear a bit of lipstick. I’d use some blush, but definitely stay away from eye makeup. That’s too much for a college girl, and you don’t need it. Your lash extensions give you naturally pretty eyes. So I left some makeup for you in Harriet’s room. But remember, go light. Keep it natural.

“You can’t leave your breast forms glued on all the time. It’s not good for your skin. Tighten your bra straps a little, and wear them loose for the week. I’d suggest the smaller forms, but that’s certainly personal preference,” and she grinned at Sam. “When you go skiing, you will certainly want to glue them on then.

“Before I send you off upstairs, one comment about nutrition. You need to lose a bit of weight, and tightlacing will help you with that. But I suggest that you use vitamins. Knowing college kids, I suspect that eating out all the time your diet will consist of pizza more than a balanced meal. So take vitamins. I have some here you can have if you want.”

“Yeah, that would be nice,” Sam said.

“Anything else you kids can think of?” Neither kid said anything. “Ok, go pack. I’m going to clean up.” Maggie grabbed a bunch of the breakfast dishes and carried them into the kitchen.

Lisa grabbed the rest and said to Sam, “I’ll be right back.”

Lisa entered the kitchen and dropped off her load. “Maggie, are you giving him hormones?”

“No. Dr. Ratchet won’t prescribe hormones until she has done a complete workup on Sam.”

“So what are you giving him?”

“They’re the lowest prescription level available for anti-androgens. That is all she would give me.”

“What good will they do?”

“They’ll slow down his maturing process. His testosterone level will drop a little, and that will slow down further growth of his secondary sexual characteristics.”

“That’s not good enough,” Lisa complained. “He’ll still be going forward with his masculine development.”

“Hold on. He will be tucking also. The reason that testicles are located outside your body is because they have to remain cooler than body temperature. If he pushes his testicles into his body, and keeps them there all the time, his sperm production will drop along with his testosterone level. Between the pills and his tucking, his maturing process will stagnant.”

“Ok, that sounds better. But how do we keep him tucking all the time? How do I keep Samantha doing that full time?”

“How do you keep me doing what full time?” Sam asked as he stepped into the kitchen.

Maggie didn’t miss a step, “We’re talking about keeping you safe. As we talked about this week, everything you do has to be like second nature to you. You have to be totally comfortable in your skin. We want you to stay in character full time. Wear your bra even at night. Take a sleeping bra with you and use it. Stay in your corset 24/7. Tightlacing isn’t effective if you’re not in your corset at least 22 or 23 hours a day. And tucking. I’m guessing that is the least natural thing for you. I strongly suggest that you tuck at night also. Sleep with panties and panty girdle and get totally used to having you penis tucked safely away between your legs. Can you do that?”

Lisa walked over to Samantha and threw her arms around his neck and looked in his eyes. “Please? For Me? Will you promise to tuck all the time?” It was an overly dramatic performance by Lisa, but it worked.

“I’ll try,” he said.

Sam and Lisa went to Harriet’s room and began packing clothes for the trip back to school. “This is only temporary Samantha, until we can get to the shops and get you your own clothes.”

“But why do I need so many things? I’m only going to be a girl for another week.”

“Whoa, Samantha. Think about that. You can’t claim you’re sick for just one week and then go back like nothing happened. The school will insist on a full physical before they let you back in. There will be all kinds of questionnaires, and you will have to go to their doctor. And you don’t get over the mumps in one week. No sweetie, this isn’t for just one week, it’s for the rest of the semester.”

Sam dropped onto the bed and stared at her. She was right of course. How could he have missed that? What was he thinking? Or not thinking? Wow, this was more permanent than he thought. The rest of the semester. “I guess I wasn’t thinking this through,” he finally said and he continued to stare at her.

“Are you changing your mind?” Lisa was becoming worried. “I hope not.”

Sam remained quiet for another few moments then sighed. “No. I’m not changing my mind. I just didn’t think straight is all. But I’m ok now. If I can do it for one week, why not 8 additional weeks?”

“Or the rest of your life?” Lisa asked herself.

They packed 12 suitcases and Lisa still wasn’t satisfied. “After we get your books, we’ll go shopping tonight.” They finished their packing and called for Chas.

Chas drove Maggie, Lisa and Sam in the big limousine. They could have used a dump truck for all the things Lisa had packed. On the way into Washington D.C. Maggie was on her cell phone several times, handling all kinds of details. Chas dropped the 3 of them off in front of the Hawthorne Building and they immediately headed towards the salon. Bridgette was on duty and waiting for them. Bridgette gave Maggie a kiss and welcomed the others.

“Samantha, I was expecting to remove your hair extensions this morning. This is a most welcome surprise. May I formally welcome you to the better side of life? Live long and be beautiful!” Everyone giggled.

“It’s a surprise for me too.”

Bridgette turned to Maggie, “I want to make sure that I understand correctly. A tight, pin curl permanent with no coloring. Correct?”

“Yes.”

“Laser depilation for the face. Moderate, because Samantha will begin maintenance lasering on an every other day. Correct?”

“Yes, again.”

“And the doctor will be here sometime this forenoon to administer collagen. Yes?”

“What?” Sam jumped in.

Maggie answered his concerns, “For your lips. The lip-plumping lipstick wasn’t very effective. Your face needs several things Samantha, the least of which is rhinoplasty and higher cheekbones. We can’t perform surgery here, but we can plump your lips with collagen. It lasts a couple of months and will in perspective narrow the impact of your large nose and weak cheekbones.”

Sam just looked at her in confusion. “Really?”

Maggie smiled and chuckled very slightly, “Really. Trust me, please.”

“Ok,” Sam acquiesced.

Bridgette had her marching orders and she took over. “Samantha, this way for your first perm. It will be your first perm, right?”

“I’ve never had one before,” Sam answered.

“Precious. I think you will like it. Every girl likes her first perm, but you’re a special girl, so we will have to wait until afterwards to get your opinion.” Bridgette took Sam to the washbasin and settled him into his chair, threw a pink plastic cape over him and laid him back onto the basin. She warmed the tap water, sprayed it over his long locks and lathered him up. He noticed a sweet lavender smell to the shampoo. Bridgette lathered his hair and rinsed twice. From somewhere invisible to Sam, Maggie produced her camera and began shooting Sam’s first permanent. Lisa seated herself nearby to watch, and got extremely wet and horny watching her lover feminized another step on his way to her sissified husband. Her hand inadvertently wandered between her thighs and pressed against her hidden glory.

The neat thing about pin curls is how fast a practiced beautician can swirl them into a girl’s head. As thick and luxurious as Sam’s hair was, it didn’t slow down Bridgette in the slightest. She had Sam in curls and ready for his solution in no time at all. But then the doctor made her arrival. Maggie immediately welcomed Dr. Ratchet and brought her over to Sam. Dr. Ratchet was a tall woman, well over 6 foot, yet she was thin and very shapely. She was wearing shapely pants with an oversized cashmere sweater. Maggie introduced the two of them.

Extending her hand the doctor lost no time getting to work. “Samantha, you want larger lips. Plump lips that look sexy and hungry for … who knows what?” and she laughed loudly. As professional as she tried to present her image, her actions were a bit on the vulgar side. “You have good contour and shape, collagen will work very well for you.”
She quickly pulled a small can of ethyl chloride from her black bag and announced, “A little quick freeze for your lips. Anesthetic to numb you,” and she sprayed it on Sam’s lips. While Sam smacked his lips and began drooling, Dr. Ratchet pulled out a large needle and glass vial with a rubber stopper. She filled the needle from the vial and approached Sam menacingly.

At least Sam thought the doctor was bearing a menacing demeanor. Truth be told, her bed-side manner lacked a bit of empathy. But then again, she was trained to be a modern-day doctor in the USA. Empathy wasn’t practiced during her internship. A couple of quick jabs and the matter of Samantha’s swollen lips was over.

“Your lips will swell a bit more than usual in the next two or three days, and then subside. You will look very sexy and pouty. Most desirable for the boys,” and again she laughed too loudly.

Maggie had seen enough and she quickly helped the doctor out of the way and towards the door. Sam’s lips and mouth were numb, he wasn’t sure he could talk or drink, but he was sure that Maggie didn’t really care for Dr. Ratchet. Maggie’s body language was very clear, although Dr. Ratchet seemed oblivious to that language. She must have been more responsive to some other type of language, but Sam had no idea what that might be.

Lisa stayed in her seat, her legs crossed and her right hand between her thighs and imperceptibly sliding in and out of her crotch. Lisa was in heaven.

Bridgette began squeezing solution out of a bottle and over Sam’s curls. “Is it cold?” Bridgette asked. Sam made some noise that indicated that it was indeed cold. “That happens. The cold won’t last long. We need to let this set for 20 or 30 minutes, so let me put you under the dryer and add a little heat. While you’re doing that I’ll set up the laser.”

Bridgette put a baggy over Sam’s head, set a timer, slipped him under a dryer and then left the room. Lisa asked, “Do you want anything? Something to drink?” Sam said no.

Sam sat in his chair totally bewildered and confused. Confused because he wasn’t sure why he was doing this. Oh ok, he knew why he was doing this — he wanted to sleep with Lisa. Damn she was beautiful! And he thought it would be oh so cool to fly on a private jet and go skiing in Canada and fly around in a helicopter. My god, how many boys ever got a chance to do that? But … but he was going to dress like a girl for the rest of the school year. Why in the hell would he do that? He wasn’t queer or anything. He wasn’t a homo. So why in the hell did he agree to this?

Oh yea, sex and money. Those were two good reasons. He was going to live like the rich for a short while. Cool!

Bridgette had hardly finished in the other room when the timer went off. She took Sam to the wash basin and thoroughly rinsed out the perm solution. Then she applied a second solution to “fix” the chemistry. This solution she left on several minutes before again rinsing it out under the water. The next step normally would have been to put Sam under the dryer, but instead Bridgette began his laser treatments.

“Samantha, come this way. We can get a start while your hair is drying, then we can finish later.” Sam followed her into another room and laid down on a comfortable lounge. The working end of the laser was a tube that Bridgette held over a specific area of the face, then a laser pulse destroyed the hair. Next she would move to the adjacent space and fire another pulse. The process left the skin tingling and dry.

Bridgette spent about 45 minutes working on Sam’s face. He didn’t have that much hair, so there wasn’t that much to remove. Other than red blotches, his face looked smooth. He was herded over to the dryer to finish drying his hair under low temperature. With the large amount of hair he had, the drying took another 40 minutes. It was early afternoon when Bridgette unwound the curls and let them cascade down. Sam liked what he saw. “You don’t have to do anything with them if you want,” Bridgette explained. “You have a head full of tight curls and you look great. Wash your hair and let it air dry and this is what you will get. Use a brush as much or as little as you want. For instance, this set can be brushed out to give you the exact same style you had last night. It really is a versatile style. Just take care of the attachments, they can be fragile. Enjoy.”

“Ok girls, let’s get moving,” Maggie announced. She gave Bridgette a hug and a kiss, then pushed the girls towards the door. Maggie led them out to the street where Chas was waiting for them. They piled into the limo and began the three hour ride back to campus. After a few moments Maggie asked Sam, “Do you have your computer with you?”

“Sure,” and he pointed to it.

“Well then, here is something for you,” and Maggie handed him a flash drive. “You might want to see the pictures I took of you,” she told Sam.

Sam smiled and picked up his computer, booted it up and inserted the flash drive. He began downloading the pictures and noticed how big the files were. “I shoot large format,” Maggie explained. “Each picture is over 24 meg. You know in case you see one you want to blow up to poster size.”

Sam smiled and Lisa slid closer as they looked at the pictures together. Sam was a little surprised but pleased by what he saw. Maggie was a very good photographer and most of the pictures were very flattering to Samantha. They pictured Sam/Samantha from the first practice day up through yesterday. Maggie would give him today’s salon visit when she had a chance to download the pictures. Sam thought he looked very convincing and pretty. He even thought that in some pictures he was sexy. It was a narcissistic thought, but he was only being truthful to himself. Samantha was a pretty girl, especially when she was all dolled up in a little black dress with pretty hair and makeup. Sam liked what he saw. They spent most of the trip back to campus looking at pictures.

Upon reaching campus they immediately went to Sam’s dorm. Sam had already called his roommate and explained the situation. Sam remained behind the tinted windows of the limousine while Lisa, Maggie and Chase took Sam’s key and went up to his room. They collected his books and clothing and returned to the limo shortly thereafter. Sam got to enjoy the spectacle of kids trying to peer into the limo and see if anyone was inside.

From the dorms they drove over to the Best Extended Stay Apartments. Maggie confirmed the reservation made by their local guard service. Sam would be across the hall from Jill Gayle on the second floor of the building. Jill introduced herself as they were moving items into Sam’s new residence. Jill was a bit taller than average, and a bit heavier. In every other way she was rather non-descript, which was exactly the look she was striving to achieve. And she was pleasant. Sam thought he would like her.

After Sam’s things were moved in, Lisa returned to her sorority house. “I’ll be back by 6:00 so we can go shopping and eat,” she said on her way out the door. Maggie and Chas said their goodbyes, and Sam found himself in his new room and by himself. It was the first time that he had been alone. He began thinking about what he was doing, and his first butterflies started to flutter through his stomach.

But before he could maneuver himself into full-blown panic attacks, Jill and Lisa arrived. Lisa helped him fluff his hair and Jill drove them to the local Victoria’s Secret. “You need your own lingerie and sleepwear,” Lisa insisted. While Jill strode around the outside of the store, Lisa pulled out dozens of brassieres and intimates for “Samantha” to try on. Sam felt slightly helpless as Lisa and a salesgirl kept him confined to a changing booth as they brought new items to him. Sam would try them on, Lisa would inspect and comment, and then they would make their decision.

Lisa found several padded hip-huggers to help with Sam’s slim hips. They (Lisa actually) quickly came to the conclusion that the added girth looked good with a skirt, but not with jeans or pants. It appeared that Sam would primarily be wearing skirts. So after spending over three hundred dollars at Victoria’s, Lisa took Sam to another store to buy personalized skirts for him to wear. He had a closet full of Harriet’s skirts, but Lisa wanted him to have his very own. Lisa was intent on making sure that Sam had his own collection of female clothes, and he didn’t get into the mindset of thinking he was only borrowing clothes from Lisa’s sister. It may have been a subtle distinction, but it was an important part of Sam’s sojourn to femininity (if not actually emasculation). Ownership and acceptance have much in common.

After lingerie and skirts they stopped at a small restaurant where Lisa ordered a salad and diet soft drink for Sam “Did you read the instructions on tightlacing?” Lisa asked.

“I haven’t had a chance yet,” Sam admitted.

“Please read it when you get back tonight. Maggie says it is very important. And of course, you need to lose some weight. Ten or fifteen pounds wouldn’t be too much. Which reminds me, we need to stop and get you a bathroom scale. It’s very important,” she said seriously.

Other than using Sam’s Victoria’s Secret gift card, everything was paid for by Lisa. It was another subtle beginning, where Lisa would make the decisions and handle payment. Sam needed to become accustomed to Lisa being the boss lady. In his feminized dress, nervousness about being in the public, and generally low confidence concerning all these new situations, Sam was happy to relinquish his individual free choice to Lisa. And Lisa took advantage of the situation to strengthen her position between them. Lisa already felt confident in her superiority and control over Sam, and it pleased her immensely.

Lisa and Sam returned to his apartment and Lisa stayed for only a few moments. She wanted to allow him as much “home time” as possible. She knew he would feel isolated and alone. It wouldn’t be long before he not only craved her companionship, but depended on it. There would be no one else the feminized boy could turn to for help or company. He would be totally dependent on his mistress.

CHAPTER 20

Sam was startled by the alarm. He hadn’t exactly slept well, and he was still tired. Even after a week, he was not comfortable sleeping in his tight and confining clothes; especially his corset. And he didn’t know if he would ever become totally comfortable with tucking his testicles and penis between his legs. That just seemed so unnatural to him. But he remained in character.

He slowly crawled from bed and removed all his clothing. That felt so much better. And per his tightlacing instructions, he quickly did 100 sit ups to keep his abdominal muscles strong and defined. The notes had warned that too much tightlacing without adequate exercise would allow the abs to atrophy and weaken.

Then he used the bathroom to wash up and prepare for his day. He wore a shower cap to protect his freshly permed (and very curly) hair while bathing and moisturizing his skin. After his bath he shaved, which wasn’t really necessary but it made him feel “safer”. Toilet, brushing his teeth, and applying his feminine smelling deodorant almost finished the bathroom drill. The last thing Sam did was gargle with his “voice medicine”. The spray bottle was already in his purse. “His purse!” How bizarre, but that was his new life.

Sam dropped his old clothes into a laundry basket and put on fresh lingerie. He dropped his smaller breast forms inside his lacy pink underwire bra and smoothed them into place, before beginning with his corset. Truth be known, he liked the confining snugness of his bra, and the heft of his breasts, but the corset he could do without. Other than his hair style, nothing said girl to Sam more than his voluptuous bra.

Sam knew he was going to have to look good today, so he pulled his corset a little tighter than normal. He slid some silky panties up his sooth legs and tucked his masculinity away for the next 23 hours. Next came his new hip pads, which slid on just like his old panty girdle. They were very tight in the crotch and helped hold his tucked penis between his legs.

Then he turned to his closet of new clothes and picked out a silky camisole, long sleeved blouse and a broom skirt that extended to his ankles. It had been picked out by Lisa and everything was color coordinated and pleasing to the eye; even Sam’s eye. The finishing touch was a belt with a large silver buckle featuring turquoise gems.

image007.png

Sam finished his ensemble with a pair of 2 inch heels and inspected himself in the mirror. He fluffed his curls a bit and decided he was pleased with what he saw. He wore just a bit of foundation and blush, no eye make up and a light shade of lipstick that Lisa had picked out for him. His eyelashes were still thick and curly, and they gave his eyes a nice feminine touch. He was wearing his earring studs, but later in the week he would switch to hoops and maybe even dangles. He was looking forward to refining and improving his image. If he was going to be a girl, he wanted to be an especially pretty girl. And he was happy with the morning’s results.

Sam poured himself a glass of orange juice, popped a vitamin and ate one slice of unbuttered wheat toast. He freshened his lipstick, slipped on his new lavender back pack and purse combination and checked for keys. Once he had closed and locked his door, he took a deep breath and settled the butterflies in his stomach.

“This is it, Samantha,” he said quietly. “Remember what you learned. Be demure, be pretty and be sweet.” Lisa had emphasized being sweet to everyone he met. “Give everyone a sweet smile, Samantha dear,” he mouthed. “This is your big day.” Gulp.

Sam knocked on the door across the hall and Jill instantly opened up. “Ready for your new start, Samantha?” Jill had been instructed that she would be guarding Samantha Springer the pretty young co-ed so she used Sam’s feminine name. Sam Springer no longer existed.

“I guess.”

“Don’t worry, you look heavenly. You go first, and I’ll follow,” Jill said as she swept her hand in front of her, inviting Sam to step into his new role.

Down the stairs, across the lobby and out into the beautiful sunshine. It was going to be a very pleasant day. Down two steps from the door and he was on the sidewalk leading out to the real world. He quickly glanced around to see Jill following behind and paying him no attention. Click-clack, click-clack he heard and felt his heels hitting the concrete. He shifted his book bag and could feel the straps pressing against the sides of his breasts. A slight breeze blew from behind and pushed his curls into his face. He tossed his hair back in a very natural maneuver. He hadn’t even practiced the move, but it worked wonderfully, throwing back his curls on either side of his face. The breeze also blew gently against his skirt and pushed the skirt between his lower legs. It didn’t cause any trouble, but it was a new experience for Sam. He decided that he liked it.

One block and he was on the edge of campus. A couple of people walked by on the other side of the street. Another block and he was into the campus proper. A young man was walking towards him. Deep breath and relax. “I’m just another pretty girl going to class. No big deal, just walk calmly and look ahead. Nice smile now.” Sam gave the man a little smile and he returned the gesture, then continued on his way.

“Whew, that was easy. Not even a second glance or second look. Not like walking through Washington D.C. all gussied up. This is going to be easy.” And for the most part it was. The world was different today. Perspectives had changed, paradigms had shifted and people were nicer and friendlier. Almost everyone gave Sam a glance in the eyes and a little smile or nod. When he reached a door someone always opened it for him. Always! His skirt swooshed as he click-clacked his way along the walks. There was a definite bounce in his steps. Even with 2 inch heels, which were so easy they didn’t require a second thought, he had a spring and bounce to his step. When the breeze blew towards him he looked up and let the wind sweep back his curls and he could enjoy their feel against the back of his neck. The breeze blowing through his hair had never felt so exquisite and sexy.

“Sexy.” That’s what he felt. He wasn’t trying to be overtly sexy, just feminine. He loved the swirl of his long skirt as it moved by itself at times. He swished his hips a bit more when he thought boys were watching. He smiled at everyone, and was almost always rewarded with a smile in return. He held his elbows in tight, but he began swinging his arms a little more, putting a bit more meaning into their to and fro pattern. Sam was enjoying the new day.

He was born to be a girl, and he was just beginning to understand that.

Sam reached his first class too soon. The enjoyment of the walk was so new, so fresh and so … titillating ... that he didn’t want to quit yet. But he had reached his first building. Up the steps he went as a boy popped up to open the door for him. “Thank you,” he said in his practiced and hoarse female voice. Sociology was a class of 200 in a large lecture hall. Sam stepped up to the door and someone again held it open for him. He walked around the back of the hall and sat in the last row, the farthest from everyone else. Sliding off his back pack he pulled out his new computer and set it on his desk. He pulled out his purse and a small mirror and checked his hair and make up.

That just seemed weird to Sam, but Lisa had told him to check his hair and makeup every chance he got. It was especially important that he make no slip ups that might give him away, so he had to look as perfect as possible at all times. As he slipped the mirror back into his purse, he saw Jill take a seat about a dozen rows over. She totally ignored him. Sam checked his skirt and made sure everything was in place, hanging properly before he crossed his legs in his most feminine manner. It didn’t matter, no one could see his legs under his long broom skirt, but it just felt right to do it the way he had been taught. The action and attention to detail helped reinforce his current gender. He was enjoying the start of his new life. Sam was now Samantha the beautiful girl.

The professor entered the hall and began his lecture. Through force of habit Sam took a few notes, but his thoughts remained on himself. He kept thinking about how he looked, and how he moved and acted. He could have easily coasted through the lecture in automatic girl mode, without giving a thing a way. But right now, that wasn’t good enough. Sam was enjoying this immensely, and he wanted to maximize his effort and his thrill. For just a moment he remembered how frightened he had been a day earlier. Even this morning he had been apprehensive about even stepping out the door of his apartment. But something happened on his walk to school.

His walk had emboldened him. His confidence had soared and his attitude had turned to shear enjoyment. Sam was enjoying his role as a girl. This was fun. This was exciting, titillating, sexy and most of all, feminine. Everything about this morning said feminine. And that word was becoming the key to his self satisfaction. Sam wanted to be as feminine as possible. He wanted to stand out.

And that was when his preservation for survival returned just a little. “Careful old boy,” he told himself. “Enjoy, but don’t lose your head. You’re not a real girl and you can’t afford to be found out. You’re good, but just remember, you’re still a boy.”

With his head back on straight, Sam’s mind returned to the lecture. At the end of the lecture Sam took his time packing up his things. He had 55 minutes until his next class, and the walk was only ten minutes. When everything was packed up, his cell phone buzzed. He unpacked and checked his text messages. “Call me — Maggie.”

Sam walked outside, through doors that always found a boy to open them for him, and back into the beautiful day. Sam placed his call to Maggie. “Hi sweetheart, how’s your first day going?”

“Good so far.”

“Nervous?”

“I am surprisingly calm. This girl stuff isn’t for me, but I do think I can handle it.” Sam’s tone of voice gave him away. Maggie could tell that he wasn’t just forcing his way through the drudgery and gloom of dressing to pretend he was a girl. No, Maggie could tell he was doing better than that.

“Well good for you. I’m sure the payment will be worth the effort. The snow in Canada is still great. Listen Samantha, I’ve made contact with the school and I can get you an ID without you having to show any ID yourself — other than Sam’s that is. Go to the administration building and find security. At the security office ask for Elizabeth Owens. Give her your Sam ID, and she will get you a new one for Samantha Springer.
I told her that you and Sam are twins, so birth dates and everything else are the same, with one exception.”

“What’s that?”

“Social security number. So I have a new number for you, and you will need to write it down.”

“Just a sec,” Sam said as he looked for paper and pen. “Is this a legitimate number?” Sam didn’t see how it could be, but he wanted to make sure that he understood the situation.

“Absolutely,” Maggie answered.

“But how can that be? Doesn’t it take …?”

Maggie cut him off, “Samantha dear, you have to remember that the Hawthorne family has assets that other people don’t have. Trust me; this is a real number just for you, Samantha Springer.”

Sam was surprised, but he quickly remembered who he was dealing with. And he was just starting to see what enormous amounts of money could buy — things ordinary people could not even dream about. “Thanks for the number. Will I be able to go to my smaller classes then?”

“Not yet. I want to personally talk with those professors and make sure they understand the situation first. Plan on holding off until tomorrow. Ok?”

“No problem. Thanks Maggie,” and Sam clicked off. Sam put everything away and walked on to his next class, algebra.

The walk to algebra was just as exhilarating as Sam’s morning walk. Doors were opened, smiles were returned and everyone around him was very pleasant. Once again he sat in the back of the lecture hall and stayed away from people. Following Lisa’s instructions, he checked his hair, fixed his makeup and actually paid attention to the lecture.

After class, Sam had 30 minutes to mosey over to the student union to meet Lisa and have lunch. But first he had to jump through a much feared hurdle; he had to use the girl’s restroom. “No use putting it off,” he mumbled and off he went looking for the closest location. With a big breath he pushed through a door that had a silhouette drawing of a lady on it. Only one girl was there, and she was busy brushing her hair in the mirror. She gave Sam a casual glance but said nothing.

Sam went into a stall, closed and locked the door. He had no problems with skirts or book bags and easily finished his job with no problems. He moved out to the wash basins and washed his hands as two new girls entered the room. One of them said hi and brushed his arm as she walked by. She looked back at Sam but said nothing more. Sam finished up and headed towards the student union to meet Lisa.

Sam arrived first and stood around the entrance waiting for Lisa. He moseyed around, looking at notices and smiling at the boys who caught his eye. One boy that he smiled at and said hi, walked past him then stopped. He turned around like he was thinking about going back to talk to Sam. Sam saw the move and immediately turned away and walked outside. “Careful old boy,” he told himself. “Calm down on the cute girl routine, at least around the boys.” But then he smiled to himself. The thought of him attracting a guy was a positive ego boost. He liked the thought of that.

Standing outside he was easily spotted by Lisa. “Hey Samantha girl! Watcha doin?” Lisa had a big grin on her face as she walked up and took Sam’s hand. She waved his hand and stood as far back as possible while still holding his hand so she could get a better look at him. “Looking good girl. Very pretty! So how was your day so far?”

“Ok,” he conceded. Sam was playing down his morning emotions.

Lisa wasn’t that good at reading Sam yet, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Let’s get something to eat. I’m starving.”

Lisa led them to the cafeteria and found a table. She dropped off her book bag and told Sam, “Stay here and watch our stuff. I’ll bring you something to eat.” It was a slick way to take control once again. Lisa brought Sam another salad and an apple for later. She helped herself to soup and a sandwich.

“This isn’t much,” Sam whined.

“You’re on a diet, remember?”

“I’m starving!”

“That’s what a diet is all about. I’ll buy you something more substantial at dinner tonight. How’s that?”

“I hope I make it that long.”

“That’s what your apple is for. An afternoon snack. Toss it in your book bag,” Lisa answered with a smile. “So what do you have this afternoon?”

“Nothing much. I can’t go to my afternoon classes until tomorrow, according to Maggie. But I do have to go to security and get my new ID for Samantha Springer.”

“Cool. Then you’ll be official for getting into things. I can’t wait to see your picture. What else, anything?”

“Nope. I’ll spend the rest of the afternoon at the library doing my homework.”

“Which library?”

“Social sciences.”

“Why don’t I meet you there at say five?”

“It’s a date. Then I can go eat some food.”

Sam had no trouble getting his new ID and he finished all of his homework by three. While he was sitting in the periodic area waiting for Lisa to come pick him up, others were finishing their work in his new apartment. Lisa, Mona and Grace would be able to log onto a certain web site and watch Sam when he was in his room. They would be able to track his progress and catch any signs of trouble while they could still easily correct those problems. Sam would not be left alone.

Lisa arrived, “I have to stop by the house and drop off my books. Then we have the evening free. Want to go shopping?”

They arrived at Lisa’s sorority house and the house mother caught Lisa, “A package arrived for Samantha Hawthorne. I wonder if they meant it for you.”

Lisa looked puzzled, “Where is it?”

“In the front room.”

Lisa and Sam went in the front room and found a huge vase of very expensive flowers. Lisa opened the card and read it. With a big smile on her face she handed it to Sam and said, “It’s for you.”

Sam read the card: “Samantha, I am very, very sorry for my actions on Saturday night. Please accept these flowers as a sign of my deepest regrets.” It was signed in hand by Senator May. Sam smiled when he read the note. “The answer is still no, I don’t forgive him.” Lisa gave him a pat on his butt to show she agreed.

Before they went shopping, Lisa had a surprise waiting for him. “Come on up to my room,” and Lisa lead Sam to her third floor bedroom. It was Sam’s first time in her bedroom, and he found it exciting — sexually exciting that is. Her room mate Constance was reading at her desk when they entered. “Hi Constance, I’d like to introduce you to a new friend, Samantha. Samantha, this is Connie.”

Connie was Lisa’s cousin. Her mother was Serena, Miss Grace’s fourth child, Mona was her second. Constance was three years younger than Lisa, and she was at this school for the same reason that Lisa was there; they were looking for pretty epicene boys.

The girls shook hands then Constance rubbed her eyes, stretched and announced, “I’m done for the night. Think I’ll get a shower before I go to dinner.” Constance then began stripping in front of Sam. Sam’s eyes widened as Constance put on a real strip tease show for him. Constance knew who Sam was, she had been told by Lisa, and her stripping act was on special request from Lisa. She wanted to rev up Sam and give him a feel of just being one of the girls. Connie’s act looked like something from Animal House as she slowly stripped to her lingerie, then felt her boobs as she slowly unhooked and dropped her bra. She faced Sam the entire time as she then pulled off her panties and exposed herself in front of him. Sam was staring. Connie threw on a robe, grabbed her bath kit and calmly strode out of the room.

Sam was almost drooling. “Put your tongue back in your mouth, Samantha!” They both laughed. “Shopping and then eating, let’s go you voyeur.”

Tuesday morning Sam had a laser appointment at 7:30. He ran through his new routine then put on a turquoise skirt set. It had a jewel neck, knit top with 3/4 sleeves in a bright turquoise color, and a long crinkle skirt with vertical panels of different blues and purples.

The look was much louder and outgoing than Monday’s outfit. Sam left off his makeup, had a light breakfast then met Jill in the hall. Jill drove him to his appointment and from there to school.

image009.jpg

Sam applied a light amount of makeup before he left the salon, so once again he presented the appearance of a slightly above average in looks, college girl. Actually he was more than slightly above average — he was trying harder than the average girl. Sam’s first class was English Composition, and he made a point to introduce himself to the professor right before class. “Sam won’t be allowed back this semester, so if you don’t mind I’ll take notes for him and turn in his homework after he emails it to me.”

The professor was a little more savvy than Sam and she answered, “Have him email his homework directly to me.” That way the new “Samantha” couldn’t correct his mistakes and help him out. No big deal as far as Sam was concerned. He could certainly live with that arrangement. Sam found a seat in the back and remained a wall flower for the rest of the class. His afternoon Poli-Sci class proceeded just as smoothly. Maggie had done a superb job of setting everything up for Samantha.

Sam met Lisa for lunch again, and again she bought him a salad. Then he bounced off to the library between classes and at five he went to Lisa’s sorority house to pick her up. Unfortunately, he didn’t get another strip show, but he did meet some more of the girls, and he joined them for a spaghetti dinner. Those extra carbohydrates were much more satisfying than Lisa’s salads. The other girls were not aware of Samantha’s true gender, and she managed to fit in adequately. Sam was becoming one of the girls.

Wednesday was more of the same. Sam washed his hair in the shower, shook it dry and used the hair blower to take most of the moisture out of his hair. It was still damp when he left the apartment, which was fine. It continued drying during his walk to school, and it came out curlier than ever. Sam was very happy with his curly hair. It bounced, it blew in the wind, it felt silky smooth against his face and neck and it looked way too feminine for a boy, even if he was trying to be a girl. Can you say SEXY? Back in his room when he could drop his defenses, his hair continuously reminded him of his feminine persona. The hair extensions that Olivia had used must have been top quality, because they sure felt and looked real to Sam. Sam and Samantha both adored and loved their hair.

image010_0.jpg

Sam donned the clothes that Lisa had picked out for him the previous evening. Lisa had something about crinkle skirts and knit tops, because once again that is what he wore to school. The knit top was a dusky green with a shirred bodice and  ¾ sleeves. The skirt was Godet style, and a brighter blend of warm colors: pinks, reds and roses mixed with a little blue and green. This skirt wasn’t quite as long as the others, so a bit of ankle peaked out. For that reason, Lisa assigned a pair of 3 inch heels for Sam to wear.

After fixing his makeup and grabbing his book bag & purse, Sam once again set off for classes. It was another beautiful morning and he thoroughly enjoyed his walk to class. The sun was warm in his face, the wind was gently blowing and the birds were singing. He smiled at everyone, gave a few “hi’s” to the girls (he didn’t want to encourage the boys), although he did give the boys a bit more wiggle in the hips. Sam was becoming a bit of a tease.

He realized that he was passable as a girl, even a bit on the pretty side with his curly hair, nipped in waist and ample bosom. He felt that his training had given him the outward mannerisms of a girl — again passable if not sexy. And the fact that he was dressing up compared to all of the other girls, made him more attractive to the boys. His clothes were much more feminine than the jeans that many girls wore, and few other girls bothered with lipstick, let alone blush and foundation. So his complexion was nice and his blush and lipstick added a nice glow and color to his face.

Sam knew all of this and it was going to his head just a bit. He still realized that he was out of his element, and he knew that if he was discovered it might be very nasty, but it didn’t stop him. He liked what he was becoming, even if he could never admit it to someone else. And he enjoyed the way he was treated by others. He had quickly discovered that everyone likes a pretty, friendly girl. Pretty and friendly girls don’t get ignored like ordinary, under-sized boys. Pretty girls get smiles returned and doors opened for them. It was all very exciting and fun for him. Sam enjoyed being Samantha.

Wednesday classes went well, a few boys went out of their way to say hi and no problems arose. Lisa bought him a pear to go with his lunch salad, and Sam was forever hungry, but he wasn’t cheating on his diet. Lisa took Sam shopping in the evening, and bought him a few earrings since Thursday he could begin wearing hoops. And for dinner Lisa ordered skinless chicken breast and tomato soup without croutons. Lisa was paying so Sam accepted.

Then she took him bowling. That was a new experience for Sam, trying to bowl in a full length skirt. Many people stopped momentarily to watch Sam approach the lane with his ball, bend and roll it down the lane. He scored a whopping 79 in his first game and only 69 in the second. Down the lanes, Jill rolled a 250, 225 and 213, without taking an eye off the girls. When they reached Sam’s apartment, Lisa picked out his Thursday ensemble, something more interesting, then accepted a kiss at the front door and returned to her sorority and girl friends, while leaving Sam alone for yet another night.

Thursday was another laser day, so Sam was up earlier than usual. After running through his normal routine (sans makeup) he returned to his bedroom to dress. Hanging on a doorknob was the day’s outfit. Sam was joining the sorority girls in their “Splashy Thursday” tradition. The girls dressed up a little nicer on Thursday, before their “Casual Friday” dress. Sam was going to be looking extra nice which also meant extra noticeable. Lisa had assigned him a bright maroon knit top and a pleated, plaid skirt. The skirt was extra wide around the hem because of the full pleats and it only extended to 2 inches above the knee. This was going to be one of the shortest skirts Sam had ever worn.

Sam knew he was going to like the look, but he also knew that today he would have to be extra careful in how he handled himself. This extra-cute outfit would make him look like he was begging for attention from the opposite sex. And the opposite sex no longer meant female!

Sam powdered his lower torso and slid on his corset liner. Then he went through his normal routine of adding the corset, his bra and breast forms, panties (pink and lacy today). Before putting on his padded girdle, he pulled on black pantyhose — his first use of pantyhose ever. He finished with his day’s ensemble and 3 inch black platform shoes. Once again he thought he looked pretty good. And he didn’t even have any makeup!

image011.png

Sam caught a small breakfast, checked his books and purse then went across the hall to get Jill. Jill drove him to the salon where he received his first compliment of the day (Jill’s didn’t count). At school he caught plenty of attention walking across campus, and he was even whistled at once. The wind was blowing and he enjoyed the affect on his curly hair, but he was scared to death that it would lift the hem of his skirt. In class he again sat in the last row, but today a boy sat down next to him. Sam knew the boy.

Bill had been his lab partner in chemistry last semester. Sam wasn’t sure how this was going to go, but he quickly rehearsed his story in his mind. “Hi,” Bill started. “Is this seat taken?” Sam shook his head no. Bill logged into his laptop and fussed around for a minute and then looked at Sam, “You look very familiar.” He paused to see what Sam would say.

“Really? Why?”

“I don’t know for sure. Have we met before?”

“I’m sure we haven’t.”

Bill returned to his computer and looked at a few items, including Sam’s hands. “You know, you have a scar on your hand just like my old chem. lab partner. In fact, you look a lot like him.”

Bill had figured it out. Time for damage control. “Was your lab partner Sam Springer?”

“Yes.”

“He’s my brother.”

“Really? I didn’t know he had a sister going to school here.”

“I just started … sort of. Sam has the mumps and is in quarantine. So to help him out, the dean is allowing me to audit his classes and take notes for him. I send them to him every night.”

“Really? Is he ok?”

“Yeah, he’ll be fine.”

“Where is he?”

“In quarantine, back home.”

“Do you have his cell number? Can I call him?”

“I don’t think I should be giving out his number without his permission. But you can e-mail him. He still has his school address.”

“Cool.” Bill paused for a few more moments then said, “You look just like him you know.”

“That’s because we’re twins.”

“Really! Even down to the scar on your hand? Interesting.” Bill was still very suspicious.

“I don’t know how Sam got his scar, but he gave me this scar when we were little and playing with darts.” The conversation was making Sam nervous.

“By the way, my name is Bill.”

Sam knew he was expected to reciprocate. “My name is Samantha.”

“Really? You’re both named Sam?”

“No,” Sam said sharply. “My name is Samantha.”

“It just seems odd that your mom would name you both so closely.”

“My dad’s name was Samuel. My parents decided that when I was born I would be named either Sam or Samantha. They weren’t expecting twins. So when they got a boy and a girl, they stayed with their original plan,” Sam tried to explain. He was getting in deep. This wasn’t going well.

The professor showed up and the lecture began. They paid attention for the most part, but once or twice Bill tried to restart the conversation. Sam wanted nothing to do with an extended conversation. Half way through the class, Bill pulled out his cell phone and typed in a text message. When he hit send, Sam’s phone rang. Bill looked at Sam and smiled. “I just sent a get well message to Sam. I forgot that I had his number.”

With the ringing phone in his purse, Sam knew he was busted. All types of nasty words flew through his mind. He tried to recover and pulled out his phone, “It’s from Sam. I think he is forwarding me his calls. He does that sometimes when he is sleeping.” Bill said nothing but continued to smile like a Cheshire cat.

Bill said nothing for the rest of the lecture while Sam continued to perspire. Sam wanted nothing more than to get out of there immediately, but he had to wait until the professor released them. As soon as the professor finished, Sam flew like an eagle trying to get his computer packed and rush to an exit. But before he could leave, Bill asked, “Would you be interested in getting together to study?”

Sam’s frenzy came to an abrupt halt. He just looked at Bill for a moment, and then remembered his “purpose” for being in class. “I’m not studying, I just take notes and send them to my brother.”

Bill had a different smile on his face now. It was a pleasant rather than a gloating look. “I know, but I’m studying, and I could use some help. If you don’t mind that is.”

Sam was stumped. He wasn’t sure what to say. He tried a different approach, “I stay off-campus, so it would be difficult to meet.”

Bill was fast with his response. “Then we could meet off-campus maybe?” He paused just a second and added, “I’d like to see you.” And he gave Sam an impassioned plea with his eyes.

Holy shit! He knew who Sam was and he wanted to see him? “WTF?” came to mind. Sam had to get out of there, “I’ll think about it.” He almost ran out of the lecture hall.

Jill had watched the episode and didn’t know what was transpiring. She caught up with Sam outside and slowed him down. Sam explained, “He was my lab partner last semester and he pretty much figured out who I am. I hope he doesn’t tell anyone. I was stuck, I couldn’t get away from him.”

“Next time something like that happens, tug on your earlobe and I’ll come help you.”

Sam’s perky attitude dimmed for the rest of the morning. He wanted to draw even less attention to himself. He told Lisa what happened when they met for lunch. He didn’t mention the request for a date. “OMG, I was actually asked out on a date! By a boy!” he thought. Weird, weird, weird!

Lisa didn’t seem too concerned about the episode. “Well, you’ll probably find out what he figured out next week in class. That is the next time you will see him, right?”

“I guess,” Sam answered with a worried voice.

Lisa dismissed his concern. For her it was no big deal. Her plan called for Sam to drop out of school next fall. This might actually help him accept that fate. Either way, it didn’t really worry her. “I’ll pick you up at your apartment at 6:30,” Lisa said. “We can get something to eat, and then go out with the girls.”

“Go out?”

“Thursday night some of my sorority sisters go out for a movie or whatever. It’ll be fun.”
She handed Sam an orange and skipped off to her next class. Sam just watched her walk away. He didn’t know what else to do, so he walked over to the library to do a bit of homework before his afternoon class. But he didn’t get much accomplished at the library. His mind was on something else. Someone else.

After class Sam returned to his apartment and relaxed. Lisa was sitting in her room watching Sam on her computer. She was looking for any tell-tale signs of trouble. She tried to play down Sam’s encounter with his old lab partner, but she had to know if it was going to affect him. She might have to offer Sam some bedroom therapy like what she had given him back home. But Sam seemed to be handling everything without getting too depressed. She was proud of her future concubine and hand maiden.

She and her roommate changed into tiny skirts and tight tops for the night. They were going to do a little trolling with Sam to give him some experience. Sam was caught by surprise when he saw how they were dressed. “Where are we going?” he asked.

“Pizza and chicken,” Lisa answered.

“Then dancing,” Constance added.

They both smiled as they watched Sam’s reaction. “Dancing?”

“It works off the day’s stress,” Constance explained. “Let’s get going, I’m starving.”

They walked over to the closest pizza parlor and wolfed down a large pizza with a side order of wings. Sam was still being starved by Lisa, so he was thankful for a real meal.

“Samantha, do you dance?” Constance asked. “They always have a band at the student union on Thursday nights.”

“Not really,” he answered timidly.

“Well we can teach you. It’s really easy. And the boys are totally fun to watch. They’re klutzes, but then you know boys …”

“Maybe they’re klutzes, but there are a few from Omega that you seem to hang around with a lot,” Lisa teased.

Constance turned to Sam, “Hunks they are! Not too bright, but they have money to spend. I can always pick up a date for Saturday night. Maybe you can get lucky too, Samantha.”

Sam turned pale. He wanted nothing to do with this plan, but he was stuck. Lisa was going and he would have to also. But why was Lisa going? She had a boyfriend. He was going to have to call her on this. “Lisa, don’t you have a boyfriend?”

She grinned at him. “Sure do. And a sweetie at that, too. I’m not looking for a date, just something to do before the big weekend.”

“Weekend? Something going on? What?” Constance asked.

“Skiing,” Lisa said with a big grin.

“No shit! Where?”

“Canada.”

“Lucky stiff! I wish I was going skiing. How ‘bout you Samantha?”

“I’m going skiing, too” he said.

“The two of you? Same place?” They nodded. “Must be nice to be rich,” Constance complained.

Lisa reached under the table and squeezed Sam’s hand. “It is,” she confessed.

“I’m getting depressed. Let’s go look for boys to kick around,” Constance grumped.

When they arrived at the student union they found a crowded table with girls from the sorority. Sorority sisters by rule had to sit together, but they even allowed Sam to join them. Sam already knew most of the girls and they welcomed him like one of their sisters. It wasn’t long before the band started playing and groups of girls would jump on the dance floor together.

Lisa pulled Sam out to the floor on the second song. He wasn’t a good dancer to begin with, and as a girl dancer he was even worse. He felt very self conscious and wanted to quit, but Lisa wouldn’t let him. “It’s the perfect place to learn and practice,” she yelled over the loud music. “It’s college, so no one cares.” Sam didn’t agree, but what was he to do? Lisa tried to help him with his rhythm and movement, and over the course of the night he did improve.

One thing Lisa didn’t do was force him to dance with the boys. When a group of girls went out on the floor, she would insist on Sam joining them. Other than the fact that he couldn’t dance as well as the other girls, he fit in adequately. He was dressed nicely in his short plaid skirt, and with his curly hair and more than adequate boobs, he was accepted by the others. Sam passed. Easily!

And as the evening wore on, he relaxed a little. Lisa protected him when the boys came looking for dance partners, and he certainly appreciated that. But eventually Lisa intended on letting him dance with the “opposite” sex. Maybe next time, maybe the time after that, but Sam would be allowed to enjoy the thrill of a boy hugging and groping him while they gyrated around in public. She smiled at the thought of Sam being held by a boy during a slow dance. But for this evening, Lisa allowed him to play the wallflower.

The party was going strong at 11:00, but Lisa knew they had a full day ahead of them tomorrow. She and Sam left the student union, and once outside they held hands on their walk back to his apartment. Not too many people were out, so they felt safe holding hands. Back in his apartment she told Sam what to pack for their trip. Then she laid out a denim skirt and pink blouse for his Friday “dress-down” clothes. She even pulled out a pair of pink and white sneakers for him to wear. After a lingering kiss she said goodnight.

image013.png

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow !!

ALISON

I still look on this as forced femininisation but it is an interesting and well put together story and I'm not going to indulge
in second guessing the outcome.

ALISON

Well, that was easy!

Well, maybe not EASY easy what with every move and interaction being carefully choreographed, with the surveillance cameras, contingency action plans, et al. But what was that about money being the ultimate aphrodisiac?

However it is still all carrot, no stick. Sam is allowing himself to be seduced and finding that life on the other side is quite pleasant. Funny how being attractive for the first time in your life coupled with sex and money can turn your viewpoint right around. Does EVERYONE who works for the Hawthornes share the same secret?

I have to wonder how the lab partner will play out – and the senator!

Well written. I don't have to admire the entire cast of characters to enjoy the story – thank goodness! Thanks for sharing.

Sneaky!

I suppose some would call this forced feminisation, personally I'd call it coerced feminisation. Think of coerced as forced's sneaky / crafty little sister. Although both aim to reach the same point, forced basically uses the 'stick' approach - blackmail is usually used as the weapon. However, coerced engineers situations so the target thinks they've volunteered. Emotional blackmail is often used (making the target think he's doing them a really big favour by dressing up), and once en femme the target is continually complimented, and through carefully engineered situations, starts to connect having an apparently better life than beforehand with the dressing up - essentially the 'carrot' approach. Forced is often about humiliation - turning the target into a parody of femininity; whereas coerced is usually about ensuring the target can successfully pass as female outside the home.

The Hawthorne Family are evidently very experienced at this, since I have a sneaky suspicion that every employee we've met to date was born male. I wonder if they've ever dealt with TGs? Another sign that screams coercion rather than forced is that the transformees all have their own careers, and in Maggie's case, domination appears to be fairly light touch - mainly existing within the confines of the house with wearing the maid's uniform for various internal duties. However, in Sam's case, Lisa is in danger of being a control freak, wanting to eventually dominate all aspects of Sam's life.

I expect by the end of the next episode, Sam will have been conditioned sufficiently to enjoy playing the role of girl 24/7. However it would be nice if, once Sam has fully committed to staying with the Hawthornes and remaining outwardly female, Lisa can start loosening the reins. What would be an excellent twist is if Sam commits to being 100% girl, but commits to finishing his college course. Perhaps there's a flaw in the grand plan, and somehow by the end of this academic year, Sam discovers the family secret, or otherwise explains to Lisa that while he appreciates her being in control of most of his life, there are certain areas (e.g. education) that he'd very much like to keep control of, thank you very much.

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Well, not only do we have ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... selfish, tyrannical, man hating rich and powerful amoral women, their leader is an out and out racist. I wonder where she keeps her Klan regalia; swastikas anyone? And not one word or thought of outrage from Sam about her comment about the president. He also doesn't seem to mind taking money and expensive gifts from the women. I see Sam in an entirely new light after this chapter - very weak in character. We are beginning to see that there are no admirable characters in this story so far.

Maybe Sam will get the message - The CD left in the book is a foreshadowing perhaps - but if he does, I'm beginning to think he'll just go along like the other males have.

We've seen power, money, politics, and deceit, but so far no real love, at least not on the part of any of the females.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

I agree, Jezzi!

The second Mona showed her racist leanings, I lost all respect for the story.

Old Southern money still tainted by blatant racism, and I can gather that every one of those senators, members of congress and their staff harbor those same feelings.

As to Samantha not speaking up, remember, Jezzi that Lisa picked him specifically *because* he's submissive. I rather doubt she'd pick an ardent Democrat to overpower.

Jezzi & visitor; I do hope

Jezzi & visitor;

I do hope you stay around and follow the story a little longer. There are some surprises in store.

Even though this is a work of fiction, I have tried to give my protagonists some depth and realism.
By now we know what and who Mona is. She is indeed a racist, authoritarian, bitch who is also greedy.
But give poor Sam a break at this point. He is only a naive, 18 year old boy that is totally out of his socio-economic level and to make matters worse, he is wearing a dress. Then he is put in the presence of THE proverbial 800 pound gorilla. If this were real life I don't know too many boys that would speak up.

But Lisa will tell you several times that Sam is intelligent. Have patience and see what Sam does with his intelligence.

GLHudson

Great Story

I'm really enjoying the story as Sam turn more and more into Samantha. How many of us wish that we were the "Boy" who is begining to discover and enjoy being fem? As I read i find myself trying to swish a little more when i walk, stay tucked and always wear my sexiest panties and bra. A great start to a wonderful life!