The Samantha Project - Chapter 21 - 25

Printer-friendly version

An epic story of power, money, politics, deceit and love. Sam falls further into Lisa’s clutches and suffers the repercussions. New experiences and friends enhance his enjoyment and reduce his resistance to crossdressing.

Femdom, crossdressing, corseting, appliances attached, sex, illustrations.

The Samantha Project by G. L. Hudson

CHAPTER 21

Sam finished his last morning class and rushed back to his apartment. He left on his denim skirt and added a powder blue cardigan sweater over his blouse. He didn’t need the warmth of the cardigan yet, but Lisa said the jet was relatively cool. He stuffed his toiletry bag into his carry-on, along with clean lingerie and his other clothes. There wasn’t much for him to pack, since Maggie was loading his skiing clothes on the jet. Harriet was a ski hound and she had all the clothing that Sam would ever need.

All that left was for Sam to plop into a chair and wait for Lisa. Jill would take the weekend off, so it would be Lisa, Sam and Gloria in the Canadian mountains. Sam was indeed excited about going skiing. The description of heli-skiing sounded awesome.

By 1:00 they were on the jet and taxiing down the runway. The pilot began his take off and they were in the sky in no time at all. The twin jets had enough power to almost stand the plane on its tail and take off vertical. There was no doubt that this jet was owned by one of the richest families in the world. The interior had oak trim, leather chairs that reclined into a comfortable sleeper, a bath with a shower and a kitchen with a refrigerator and microwave. The television had a blue-ray DVD, the sound system was crisp and powerful, and the sound proofing was amazing. When they decided to nap, the jets barely made a whisper. Sam leaned his heated chair back, wrapped an afghan over himself and closed his eyes. He could get used to this he thought, and with a smile on his face he fell asleep.

With an hour left on the flight, the pilot called back and woke the two of them. It was time to get Sam ready for skiing. Sam stripped down to his corset and panties, while Lisa applied glue to the back of his breast forms. When the glue was set, she pressed them against Sam’s skin and held them in place while Sam put on his brassiere. Then they opened one of the suitcases that Maggie had left onboard for them. It was full of warm clothes that used to belong to Harriet, but would now become Samantha’s. Lisa handed Sam a cap sleeve camisole and then a warm, wool turtleneck sweater. He put on some warm cotton socks and a pair of corduroy pants. Sam looked like a typical female skier.

Just for fun, Lisa brushed out Sam’s hair into a full-bodied style, reminiscent of his Tyra Banks hairdo. Sam applied his own makeup, not too much, added some diamond studs —for that understated look of elegance - and he was ready for his adventure. He pulled on some warm boots and dropped a warm coat on an empty seat. He settled into his seat and felt his glued-on breast forms tugging on his skin, as their weight settled into the cups of his underwire bra. It felt good to have attached boobs once again.

Lisa put on similar clothes and they fastened in for their landing. The jet taxied for just a short distance and came to a stop by a small terminal. It was more of a shed than a terminal, but it was all that was needed. Parked nearby was a helicopter with red and white blades and a skier painted on the side. Sam and Lisa went in the terminal while the co-pilot brought down their bags and stowed them on the helicopter. It was late in the afternoon and the sun was low on the western horizon. The sky was clear and the air was crisp; perfect skiing weather.

A middle-aged man approached Lisa and Sam and introduced himself as their pilot. They would be leaving as soon as their bags were stowed away. He led them out to the helicopter, helping Lisa into the back and Sam next to him in the front. He took the pilot’s right hand seat. The engine was fired up, and they were in the air in no time, gliding over an open field towards some snow covered mountains. As they approached the mountains, the pilot took the helicopter half way up the side and skirted along a cliff as they came around the western edge in time to see the sun go down in a glorious burst of crimson color. There was still enough light to see a logging road below them, as the pilot skimmed over a small valley and followed the road to their lodge.

It was Sam’s first time in a helicopter and the adrenaline was flowing. The pilot could have given them a straight-line, smooth and boring ride, but instead he made it a little exciting, as he skirted along cliffs and rocks and flew over the tops of trees. He banked around the mountains and made the flight through the valley an exhilarating experience. More than once he glanced over to Sam and gave him a smile as he banked the helicopter through its maneuvers. Sam couldn’t help himself as he returned the smile. He was enjoying the ride.

It took a minuscule 15 minutes to reach their lodge. The snow was whipped into a cyclone and flew across the pad as the helicopter settled down. They were a short walk from a lodge bathed in the crimson sunset and a few halogen spotlights. It was a harsh, yet subtly colored setting. The lodge was 3 stories tall and had a huge stone fireplace on one end. It was belching out smoke and the air was filled with the intoxicating smell of burning wood. A young man met them and introduced himself as Peter. He led the girls into the lodge and took them to their room. Another man carried in their luggage and dropped it off.

Peter gave them a tour of their luxurious room, and asked if they needed a few minutes to settle in. They agreed and he said he would be back in ten to take them to the observation room. Peter was leaving as Gloria entered the room and welcomed her friends. “Lisa, Samantha it’s great to see you. How was your flight?”

They exchanged pleasantries and stowed a few clothing items and toiletries, then Gloria dragged them off on a tour of the lodge. They visited the ski room, and Peter fitted them for skis and boots. Then Gloria showed them the exercise room, the pool, hot tub, masseuse, dining room and up to the bar. She ordered a drink for each of them. “This trip isn’t for sissies,” she exclaimed as she handed over their chocolate martinis. Sam smiled at the sissy comment as he enjoyed his first martini ever. There was a roaring fire going in the fireplace and they took a seat and watched the rest of the guests arrive at the bar. The skiing had finished about an hour earlier, and the skiers had finished their showers and post skiing routines and were arriving for happy hour.

Sam soon found out that all of the other guests were men. And they weren’t your ordinary college guys. These were all high-powered, rich business men with youth, vitality, good-looks and way too much energy. Most of them were European, with two from Chile and a couple of Canadians. There were no American men in the group. The Italians were too loud, the Germans drank too much, the Chileans were too macho and the Brits were too … stiff. The two Canadians were gay but they were the most affable. After every guy in the lodge had made his introduction to the girls, Sam and Lisa drifted towards the Canadians. Gloria was interested in one of the Italians, although for the life of him, Sam couldn’t see why. He was the most boisterous and biggest braggart of all.

The two Canadian men were from Montreal and were bankers. They were a couple, but they seemed to enjoy Lisa’s and Sam’s company. Sam felt safer around these two men than the others, and Lisa must have sensed that, because she also gave her attention to Rene and Ben. The four of them drank — as much as Sam drank which was very little — and ate together. Rene and Ben gave them a run down on the routine and bragged about the day’s skiing. They were finishing their week at the lodge and would be leaving on Sunday, along with Sam and Lisa. After comparing abilities, it was evident that the two men were far beyond the girl’s ability, but they volunteered to ski with them a few times in the morning to help them get acclimated.

The skiers would be split into groups by ability, and the better skiers were taken to impossibly difficult slopes. The lower level groups were taken to different locations, but by no means was this your typical ski resort skiing. Helicopters dropped the groups off on the top of the mountain, two guides took the group down the mountain to the waiting helicopter. Then they were flown to the next site of pristine powder and spectacular views. The skiing was fast and furious and only the most physically fit could keep up the routine for the full day. While some groups flew back for lunch, others skipped food and tried to set records for vertical feet and time on the slopes. There was no shortage of slopes since most of the skiing was above the tree line.

Sam and Lisa were still on Eastern time, so they didn’t last too late into the evening. Most of the male skiers were tired out and they retired about the same time, but there were a few gung-ho, hard-driving drunks who didn’t make it back to their rooms until after midnight. Sam and Lisa walked back to their room and had it all to themselves, as Gloria was still drinking with her new Italian friend. That gave them enough time to get prepared for bed and enjoy a few intimate moments. Sam wore an ankle length purple negligee that was deep cut and barely covered the top of his breast forms. He wore his corset and tucked his penis between his legs and pulled on a short girdle.

image030.png

Lisa took advantage of his lust as she pushed Sam under the plush duvet and between her legs, where he enjoyed the musky aroma of Lisa’s nether region. Lisa kept him between her legs until they heard Gloria’s key in the door lock, then Sam quickly slid up next to Lisa before Gloria caught them. Mission accomplished for Lisa; she received two blissful orgasms and she didn’t have to do anything for Sam. He was left frustrated and horny with blue balls. His balls ached from lack of physical release, as did his trapped penis. And that of course was how Lisa wanted him — off balance and under her control.

The next morning was early by local time, but Sam and Lisa had a 3 hour advantage over everyone. Lisa pushed Sam out of bed and sent him to the bathroom first. It was still dark so there was no chance of Gloria seeing anything she shouldn’t. Sam ran through his morning routine, luxuriating in a warm tub full of emollients and skin softeners. He was enjoying the bath a little too much and Lisa had to use the toilet. She knocked on the door and then entered without waiting for a reply.

“Sorry, but I have to take a pee,” she apologized. When she was finished Sam was still in the tub. “Better get going before Gloria gets up,” she warned.

Sam exited the tub and used a plush towel to dry off. Before doing anything else he strode over to the toilet. “Are you going to pee, Samantha?” Lisa asked.

That question caught Sam off guard, but he regained his composure and asked, “Why?”

“Can I hold you?” she asked with a devilish grin.

“What?” he asked.

“I want to see what it is like to pee with a penis. Can I stand behind you and hold you while you go?”

Sam laughed, “Ok, I guess so.” Sam spread his feet and stood in front of the toilet, while Lisa tucked in behind him. She looked over his shoulder then reached around with her hand and grasped his flaccid penis. Only it wasn’t staying flaccid. Once she grabbed him he started hardening. “Point it down, so I can go. I’m starting to get a hard on.”

That was the wrong thing to say to Lisa. She grabbed him even tighter and held on until his penis grew to its full size. “Can you pee like this?” Lisa laughed.

“Hardly.”

“Then let’s see what else we can do.” Lisa remembered the last time she had given Sam a hand job, so she ran over to the pile of Sam’s clothes on the floor and picked up his panties. She returned to her position behind Sam, and reaching around him wrapped the panties around his penis. “How does that feel, Samantha girl?” she asked as she began stroking him.

“That’s nice,” he said as he leaned back against Lisa and enjoyed his newest predicament.

Lisa began slowly and used her right hand to stroke Sam’s organ, while she wrapped her left hand around his waist. She laid her head against the soft curly hair cascading down his back and closed her eyes while she caressed and fondled his pulsating penis. She imagined their positions reversed as she began feeling twinges of pleasure between her legs. She absentmindedly rubbed her thighs together in rhythm with her hand. Her pelvis began keeping time to her hand and it wasn’t long before her left hand released Sam’s waist and her fingers slid into her wet pussy.

“What are you doing?” Sam asked facetiously.

“Shhh,” she hissed as she continued her stroking and rocking. In a few minutes she brought herself to orgasm and she tightly gripped her quivering pussy as her body convulsed in pure sexual pleasure. She momentarily stopped her ministrations to Sam, while she enjoyed her moment of bliss.

Sam gave her that moment then asked, “Hey, you’re not finished here, are you?”

Lisa wrapped her left hand around Sam’s waist and smeared her pungent juices over Sam’s stomach. “Oh no my darling Samantha, just a momentary side track.” Then she renewed her fondling and squeezing of Sam’s pee-pee until he erupted into the panties. Sam stiffened and stood up on his toes as he ejaculated into his very own silk panties, then slowly began to relax as his convulsions began to subside. Lisa continued to slide his panties up and down his shaft, soaking the panties and his entire organ.

Lisa’s left hand still had her pussy juices on it, and her right hand had semen that leaked out around the panties. She stepped away from Sam and let him turn towards her. “Wow! That was great,” he said as he leaned forward for a kiss.

“My pleasure, Samantha darling. But you still owe me the opportunity to help you go pee.”

“Absolutely,” he agreed.

“You better wash those out or they’ll get stiff as a board in your dirty clothes bag,” she warned him.

They both washed their hands and finished their morning ablution. When he was finished, Sam opened his luggage and took out fresh lingerie and a sturdy spandex, full-length girdle. Lisa had told him that he wouldn’t be able to ski with his regular corset, so they had brought a very tight, elastic girdle. The girdle would never be able to replace a real corset for long-term waist cinching and molding, but for the next two days it would suffice. It was still heavily boned and very stiff, but it would allow enough flex for Sam to pick himself up when he wiped out skiing down a mountain. Sam pulled on his corset liner, and then his girdle. He quickly decided that he preferred the girdle over the corset. Too bad he didn’t get to make the decision on what he would wear. That was left to Lisa.

Sam finished dressing; putting on Gore-Tex undies, slacks with stirrups for his feet, and a wool turtleneck sweater. For makeup he used a bit of waterproof foundation to help his complexion, and a light lipstick to accentuate his puffy lips.

The two girls turned the bathroom over to Gloria, and they went off to breakfast, where they met up with Rene and Ben. Rene had taken a liking to Lisa and Ben seemed to prefer Sam, so that is how they sat at the table. Lisa allowed Sam to have a big breakfast and he wolfed down everything in sight. He knew he shouldn’t do it, but he just couldn’t help himself. When it came to food, Sam needed Lisa’s discipline.

But it was going to be a very active day for Sam, and those calories would be burned off in no time. Since they would be the only people skiing on the low difficulty slopes — at least until the guides had a chance to judge their skill level — they didn’t have to wait for anyone else to join them. True to their word, Rene and Ben went with them for the first half of the morning. The four of them went together to the snow room, where they dressed for the day. Sam wore a pair of silver bib overalls and a pretty pink coat with white piping and a fur lined hood. Lisa helped Sam pull a head band back over his head to hold his hair out of his face and keep his ears warm. He snapped on his boots and was ready for a day of fantastic skiing.

The guides had already taken everyone’s skis out to the helicopter and they were waiting for their skiers. With the sun barely up, the helicopter lifted off amid a cloud of snow, and climbed into a dark blue morning sky. A short five minutes later they were landing on top of a ridge. The four skiers climbed out and huddled next to the helicopter, while the guides took out their skis. While still huddled together on the snow, the helicopter lifted off and then the guides allowed them to stand up. Sam looked around and saw beautiful mountains covered in glistening snow, a slightly pink eastern horizon and deep blue skies above. The air was clean, crisp and cold. The first breath he took chilled him and he involuntarily shivered.

Ben saw him shiver and rubbed his back. “Don’t worry Samantha, you’ll be flying down this mountain in just a minute and the thrill alone will warm you up.” The 6 of them stepped into their skis and buckled up, adjusted their goggles and one by one followed the lead guide over the ridge and down the mountain. Lisa screamed as she went over the edge, not realizing how steep the slope actually was. Sam was a bit more prepared, but he too was surprised at the slope. The powder was loose and fluffy and it flew into the air as they screamed over the surface and banked around a large rock. They flew down the slope faster than Sam had ever gone on skis. Even the deep powder couldn’t slow them down as Sam almost hung on for dear life.

Back and forth across the face of the mountain the guide led them. The air was cold and it stung his face. He was thankful for the goggles and noticed they didn’t steam up in the slightest. His hood was off and he could feel his hair whipping through the air as he continued on what was almost a vertical drop. His eyes were fixed on Lisa ahead of him and he didn’t even think of moving off on his own. He kept his eyes locked on her backside and followed her where ever she went. If Lisa had gone over a cliff, Sam would have been right behind her.

Not only was it fast, but it was long. Sam’s skiing experience had been around the eastern part of the United States, and he had never seen anything like these mountains. Half way down his legs were beginning to tire and he wondered if he could make it all the way. But the guide gave him no time to think about it, as he continued headlong down the mountain.

Finally they reached the bottom, or at least a flat area, where the guide brought them to a stop. Lisa pulled up next to the guide and promptly fell on her butt in exhaustion. She sat there breathing heavily as she watched Sam fall forward, his hands in the snow and gulping in air. Ben and Rene cruised to a stop and began laughing at the girls. “That’s just a beginner slope. Awful short wasn’t it?” they kidded the girls. But they weren’t kidding. It was a short run and it wasn’t even close to as steep as the advanced slopes.

They had barely stopped and they could already hear the chopping of the helicopter as it was coming in to pick them up. The guides helped everyone with their skis, then they all huddled together as the helicopter landed next to them. The 4 guests climbed into the helicopter as the guides quickly loaded their skis.

Ben slid in next to Sam and the faux girl asked, “Don’t we get to rest?”

Ben laughed again and answered, “You’re resting now. You have about 5 minutes until we land again.”

“Is that really an easy run?” Sam asked.

“Trust me, that was the easiest run I’ve been on all week. Don’t worry, we’ll step up to the better ones later.”

“Oh my!”

They flew up to the top of the next run and repeated the process. When they reached the bottom of the run, Lisa and Sam were again sucking air while the men all relaxed and waited for the helicopter. When the helicopter was in sight, the skiers huddled together on the ground as the chopper landed beside them. When they climbed in they found Gloria waiting for them.

“How’s the skiing?” she asked.

“A little too easy,” Rene offered. “We’re going to head over to one of the other groups for the rest of the morning.”

Lisa rolled her eyes, “It’s just fine for us normal folk,” she said. The men laughed as the helicopter took off. At the top of the next run, just the guides and the girls exited the helicopter. The men flew off to more demanding skiing.

And so it proceeded for the rest of the morning. As noon approached, the guides asked the women if they wanted to return to the lodge for lunch, or if they wanted to keep skiing. The girls almost begged to return to the lodge. The guides smiled and gave the pilot his next destination.

After lunch they returned to the slopes. The girls were refreshed from their lunch, but it took a few runs before they were back in form. The skiing was a constant task as the only rest they received was while waiting for the helicopter to pick them up. And the wait for the helicopter was never more than 3 or 4 minutes. Legs and thighs burned with exhaustion as the 3 of them were pushed to their limit by the guides. What the girls didn’t realize was that each slope was just a little more demanding than the last. Slowly the guides were pushing the girls past their comfort level and into new territory. Not until the end of the day, when the girls realized how much more difficult the slopes had become, did they really appreciate their guides. The two guides had pushed the girls to levels they wouldn’t have dreamed possible at the start of the day. They were pleasantly pleased with their success.

But they were worn to a frazzle. While the men were skiing to dusk, the girls quit about an hour early. The helicopter picked them up and returned them to the lodge well ahead of the men folk. Gloria immediately headed to the hot tub, leaving the room to Lisa and Sam. Sam was grateful for the privacy. He undressed and headed for the shower, with Lisa right behind him.

As they stepped into the hot shower Lisa said, “I want to practice holding you while you pee.”

Sam just looked at her, not quite believing what she said. “Pee?”

“Yeah, boys pee in the shower don’t they?”

“No,” Sam protested.

“Yes you do,” Lisa laughed. “Turn around and let me hold you,” she said. With their backs to the shower water, Lisa reached around to the front of Sam and grasped his flaccid penis. Sam was physically exhausted from the day’s activities and wasn’t rejuvenated by the warm water yet. Hence he remained flaccid. Lisa shook his penis as if shaking the reins of a horse, “Pee!” she commanded.

It took a second for Sam’s muscles to relax and allow the flow of urine to begin. Lisa could feel the flow on the under side of his penis and she began aiming his penis. First she aimed at the floor of the shower, then she aimed higher on the wall. “Whee,” she exclaimed as she aimed him straight up and allowed his urine flow to look like a water fountain.

Sam couldn’t help but smile at her foolishness. “Enjoying yourself?” he asked.

“Oh yeah,” as she sprayed his flow over his foot. It only took a few moments for Sam to run dry. She shook his penis and with a laugh demanded, “More! You can’t quit so soon, I’m having fun.”

“Sorry, but that’s all there is,” he apologized.

“Damn.” She shook his penis to drain out the last few drops. “I want to write my name in the snow,” she told him.

Sam laughed again as he turned around and hugged her, pressing his fake boobs against her real ones. Lisa gave him a kiss and then pushed him away to arm’s length. She looked at his faux boobs and took them in her hands, “I wish these were real, Samantha.”

“You do?” Sam asked a little startled. “Why do you think I should have real boobs?”

Lisa could tell Sam was a little concerned. He undoubtedly was worried that Lisa thought he might not be masculine enough. And that was fine, because sooner or later Sam would have to realize the true situation that he was being conditioned and trained towards. “Yes, I do think you would look great with real breasts,” she said softly. “You make a beautiful Samantha. You have a wonderful feminine quality to you when you are dressed as a girl, and I find that extremely erotic and desirable. I just love the idea of you being so pretty, and when I remove your dress and panties and I find that delicious little something else between your legs … god that is sexy!”

“Are you saying that I’m little?”

“No, you know what I mean, that special something that a real girl doesn’t have. Only pretty boys have what you have,” she said with a smile.

“I’m a pretty boy?” For Sam that had negative connotations, but somehow he knew he was just teasing with Lisa. Or at least he thought she was joking.

Lisa on the other hand wasn’t teasing. She meant it when she replied, “Yes, you’re a very pretty boy and that’s why I like you so much.”

“You just want me for my body,” Sam said.

“Of course Samantha dear, but I want the whole package as well. I want the pretty boy and the pretty girl both wrapped together in one pretty package. There is something about you being dressed as a girl that just drives me crazy. You are so sexy that I just want you all of the time.” She stepped back half a step and added, “But we can’t go crazy like a couple of minks. I really want to save myself for marriage. But …” and she gave him a sly smile.

Lisa looked down and could see Sam’s penis starting to stand up. “No,” she said as she gently slapped his growing penis. You did that this morning. How often do you have to do it?”

“Twice a day?”

“Gloria will be back any minute, and she can’t find us in the shower together. And she especially can’t find that lovely something special hanging between your legs. We have to get going here.” she told him as she grabbed the shampoo and began lathering Sam’s hair.

But the chance of Gloria coming back too early was exactly zero. She had her instructions to enjoy the masseuse, use the hot tub and even go to the cocktail lounge before returning to their room. Gloria was waiting on Lisa’s call before returning.

Lisa turned off the shower water, and the two of them dried off with the luxurious towels supplied by the lodge. Lisa demonstrated the proper way to wrap a towel around her wet hair, and a second towel around the top of her chest. “A girl must show some modesty,” she quipped, “even if her boobs are silicone.”

They quickly went through their post-shower routine and began dressing. Lisa pulled the strings taught on Sam’s corset, then handed him his bra, and a silky camisole. “This isn’t the place to be wearing a dress, so you should put on the beige slacks that we brought.” The slacks had a hidden front zipper, no pockets and fit tightly around his tummy and hips. The legs flared into a boot cut, and left plenty of room for his lined boots.

image032.png

Sam added a shimmery, seashell blouse to his outfit, before he returned to the vanity to put on his makeup and pink lipstick. Lisa unwrapped his towel from his head and he shook his hair loose. “That will curl a little less than normal in this dry air,” Lisa mused. “Tell you what, dry it some more with the hair dryer then why don’t you brush it out like you had it for the party last week. I thought you looked especially pretty with your hair done that way.”

“Really?”

“Samantha, I’m just starting to appreciate all the different looks and moods and clothes you can wear. With your hair brushed out you look more elegant and mature. At least I think so. I wouldn’t mind seeing you with a different look every day of the week.” She gave him a nice smile. “How do you like your hair, Samantha?”

Sam had to think for a moment, “I guess I like the curls. It seems that they are more casual and carefree. I don’t have to worry as much about how my hair looks when it is in curls.”

“You should always be concerned about how you look, Samantha. The world judges you by your appearance. And you want to be convincing at all times. It’s safer that way.” Plus unsaid was Lisa’s desire to show off her sexy acquisition. She wanted a trophy catch to show to her friends and family.

“But also, I don’t think I can brush it out properly by myself.”

“I’ll show you,” Lisa volunteered.

When they had finished dressing, Lisa gave a surreptitious call to Gloria, then she walked her pretty girlfriend off to the lounge. With their shower, hair drying and makeup time, the girls weren’t that far ahead of the men. They were only half way through their chardonnay when Rene and Ben arrived. The men and women paired off, just for looks, with Ben giving most of his attention to Sam. The four of them chatted and sipped their drinks until dinner. They found a table for 6, and Gloria and her Italian friend joined them.

The dinner was large and Sam enjoyed being able to eat until he was full. He knew full well that Lisa would put him back on salads at college, but tonight he would enjoy his fill. As soon as dinner was over, Gloria and her friend left for some privacy. The four were left at the table with a bottle of shiraz.

As they were chatting about the day’s skiing and the men were bragging about their home town of Montreal, Ben finished the bottle of wine and absent-mindedly laid it on the table. Lisa reached for the bottle and spun it. It spun around once and came to a stop pointing at Sam. She smiled and said to the men, “Have you ever played spin the bottle?” And that was how Sam came to have his first kiss with a man.

Sam’s stomach jumped into his throat as soon as Lisa mentioned the game. He looked at her, pleading with his eyes for her to announce that it was only a joke. But Lisa avoided Sam’s eyes. What was he going to do? He was not gay, like Ben and Rene, and he had no wish to kiss a man. His stomach rolled over at the very thought of touching or kissing another man. For god’s sake he was a man! Yeah he might be wearing girl’s clothes but that was only a dodge to allow him to go skiing and stay in the same room as his girl friend. All this talk by Lisa about him being pretty, and her wanting him to dress like a girl was bedroom talk. It was foreplay and teasing. She didn’t mean it. She couldn’t mean it. He was a man, damn it!

He cleared his throat and tried to get Lisa’s attention again, but she ignored him and spun the bottle. It ended up pointing at Rene. Lisa half stood up and leaned across the table and gave Rene a short kiss. She quickly sat down and slid the bottle to Sam. Looking him in the eye with a queer smile on her face, she told him, “Your turn, Samantha.” She emphasized his female name, “Samantha.”

Shit! “I’m not that kind of girl,” Sam said.

The others laughed and Lisa said in a sweet voice, “We know,” and she pushed the bottle closer to Sam.

Shit, shit, shit! “Really,” he tried to emphasize.

Ben reached for the bottle and pulled it over to him. He spun it and it slowly … slowly … came to a stop. Sam gulped as the bottle pointed at him. Ben stood to lean towards Sam. Sam just sat in his chair, looking at the bottle. Lisa punched him lightly in the arm, “Don’t be rude,” she half whispered.

Gulp. Sam stood and leaned a millimeter closer to Ben. Ben closed the gulf between them and gave Sam a soft buss on the lips. Sam returned to his seating position. “Like it?” Lisa asked. Sam decided that it didn’t hurt. Ben’s lips were warm and kind of soft, although no where near Lisa’s luscious soft lips. But it didn’t hurt. Sam refused to answer Lisa’s taunt.

Rene spun the bottle next and it pointed at Ben. The two of them enjoyed an intimate kiss that made it clear to the girls that these two men were indeed gay. Lisa smiled and took the bottle once more. She spun the bottle and nudged it just the slightest to make sure that it stopped at Sam. “Samantha sweetie,” she said as she mimicked the men’s kiss with her girlfriend.

“Ooh la la,” Ben laughed.

Lisa again pushed the bottle to Sam. “Your turn Samantha.”

Reluctantly … very reluctantly … Sam spun the wine bottle. He spun it so hard that it almost slipped off the table, before it came to a stop just as it reached the table’s edge. It was pointing at Ben. “My lucky day,” Ben said as he quickly stood, pursed his lips, closed his eyes and leaned forward.

“What a crappy game,” Sam thought. He leaned into Ben for his kiss. As their lips touched, Ben raised his hand and gently touched Sam’s cheek, and softly ran his tongue across Sam’s lips. When Ben’s tongue touched Sam’s lips he glared at Ben, but didn’t pull away. Ben’s eyes were closed and so he didn’t respond to Sam’s glare. The kiss was only a bit longer than their first kiss, but it felt much longer to Sam. And … and … it felt sexual. “Oh shit,” was the only thought that entered his mind.

Ben ended their kiss and opened his eyes. He looked into Sam’s eyes and said, “Thank you.” He said it so softly and sincerely, that Sam’s stomach turned all mushy. Ben sat and continued looking at Sam. For some strange and stupid reason, Sam’s pulse skipped a beat .

Rene watched for only a moment, then slapped Ben on the arm. “You two timing hussy!” Everyone laughed and Ben’s spell over Sam was broken. That was the end of the game. Rene ordered another bottle and they sipped their way through it for the rest of the night as they chatted and laughed. By the end of the night they were all good friends and the men had invited the girls to come visit them in Montreal. Lisa threatened the boys that she might take them up on their offer. But their offer was sincere and true.

“We might take you up on that,” Lisa said as they ended the evening and headed back to their rooms. Gloria was still out with her new friend, so the girls were able to complete their evening routines without rushing to hide their relationship from Gloria. Once they were in bed, Lisa pushed Sam between her legs and urged him to please her with oral sex. It didn’t take much urging for Sam to take his position and do his duty, while Lisa continuously gave him instructions on how to best pleasure her.

When Lisa was sexually sated, Sam slid up next to her and summoned his courage. “Lisa, would you please consider going down on me?” he asked shyly.

Lisa didn’t want to make a habit of performing fellatio on her girly-boy, but she was curious. She did want to see what it would be like to take a penis in her mouth and suck on it; maybe ‘lick it and flick it’ like her sorority sisters had often joked about. For a moment she considered honoring Sam’s request, but then she decided to take a different approach.

“I’d like to do that Samantha, but I’ve ... kind of gotta … phobia about pubic hair. Just the thought of it really turns me off. I almost want to gag. You know what I mean?”

“Not really,” he answered. “I go down on you.”

“So?” she thought to herself. “That’s going to be one of your life-long jobs mon petite la femme”. But instead of vocalizing the facts of Sam’s future life, she said, “I know. And I’m sorry about that. Would you consider shaving yourself? If you shave and keep yourself nude, I know that I could do it. My phobia wouldn’t be there, and I’m sure that I could please you.” This was not a preplanned maneuver and Lisa was proud of herself for ad-libbing this brainstorm.

Sam was quiet for moment, thinking to himself. If that was what it was going to take to get a blow job, why not? “I can do that,” and he tossed back the duvet, intending to go shave.

Lisa stopped him, “Not tonight. We don’t have time. You don’t know when Gloria will return. Shave tomorrow morning, ok?”

Tomorrow morning meant no relief tonight. Sam was not happy, but he knew Lisa was right. He gave a long, sorrowful sigh. Lisa heard the sigh and almost smiled, but she had to throw him a crumb or two. “I’ll call the pilots in the morning and have them prep the jet for our flight back. I’ll make it up to you then, I promise.” She gave Sam a kiss and rolled over to face away from him. “Goodnight Samantha.”

CHAPTER 22

The next morning the two college kids got up before Gloria and began their morning rituals. Lisa allowed Sam to have first access to the bathroom. She waited until she heard the tub faucets stop running and knew Sam was soaking his soft skin and enjoying the warm, emollient filled water.

Lisa entered the bathroom and found Sam lying in the tub with his perky faux boobs peaking above the water. He was wearing his floral shower cap to protect his pretty curls. “Have you shaved your pubic hair yet?”

Sam was a little shy about discussing his shaving. It seemed as if Lisa wasn’t giving him any room for his own privacy, which of course was true. Lisa intended to run Sam’s life in every little aspect. And that especially meant his body and sexual identity. “I can’t shave in the tub. It’s too hard to stay lathered up without the bath water washing it away.”

“Oh, that makes sense,” Lisa said. “I’ll wait.”

“What?”

“I want to watch. I’ve never seen anyone shave their penis before.”

“I’m not actually shaving my penis.”

“You know what I mean,” and she turned to the sink to wash her face while waiting for Sam. By the time she was finished, Sam was climbing out of the tub. He toweled himself off, wrapped the towel around his torso as he had been shown, then pulled off his shower cap and shook his curls free. At the sink he brushed his teeth and put on his fragrant anti-perspirant. Then it was time to shave.

He shaved his face first, although there was really no need. Then, with Lisa gleefully watching, he dropped his bath towel and filled his hand with shaving gel. He applied the gel to his scrotum and pubic hair around his crotch, and then reluctantly picked up his razor. With a sigh he took a stroke across the top of his hair patch. He left a long clean swath behind the razor. Lisa smiled as Sam rinsed his razor in the sink and stroked off another swath of pubic hair.

Sam was nervous but Lisa was enjoying the show. The clean, pink skin left behind reminded her of a girl’s smooth skin. Sam quickly finished off the abdominal area and turned his attention to his scrotum. He hesitated a moment and Lisa quickly asked him, “Aren’t you going to shave your sack too?”

“Do you want me too?”

“Of course, all of it. Please?”

He swallowed and while holding his sack taut to remove the wrinkles in his skin, he carefully pulled the razor across his testicles. Lisa’s smile grew even larger. How smooth and sexy he was looking! This was a very delicate area, and Sam couldn’t push down with the razor, so he missed several hairs on the first stroke. He tried to shave his entire sack, but when he finished there were many stray hairs remaining.

He looked at Lisa, hoping that would be adequate but Lisa scowled and asked, “You’re not going to stop there, are you? There are lots of icky stray hairs still left.”

Sam lathered up again and did a better, although not perfect job. Again he looked at Lisa for approval. “You left a few,” she began, “But Gloria is going to come looking for us in a minute. Rinse off and I’ll help you with your body lotion. When Sam was ready, Lisa massaged body lotion over his torso and down his front. She smoothed it onto his freshly shaved areas and oh so carefully she rubbed it into his sack. Of course his penis began to respond. Lisa smiled and looked at his half flaccid penis against his bare pink skin.

“You look almost edible,” she said, then flicked the head of his penis with her finger nail. “Down you beast, not yet! Later!”

Sam was able to have another bountiful breakfast. Lisa urged him to have several glasses of orange juice and milk. “I’m going to have to go to the bathroom before we leave,” he said on the way down to the snow room.

“No!” Lisa commanded. “I want to write my name in the snow today, so you have to have a full bladder,” she giggled. “Take another coke with you,” she ordered.

“Are you kidding?”

“No. I want you ready to burst, and then we’ll slip behind a rock on the slope and I get to … you know,” she laughed.

Sam shook his head and smiled. He had a strange girl friend, kinky even. Lisa might have appeared to be a little kinky, but what she was really after was full and complete control of her sexy epicene. She wanted to control how he dressed, what he thought, how he acted, where he went, what he did and, most importantly, she needed control of his sex life. His entire sexual identity was to be under her purview and approval. Twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, Samantha the girl was to be under Lisa’s control. Contributing to that plan, Lisa wanted total control of his body. Controlling his penis even in non-sexual situations was part of the Hawthorne plan. Sissy Sam was already tucking his penis between his legs on a 24/7 basis. Now if Lisa controlled when he took his penis out and urinated, what was there left for Sam’s own control and identity?

Lisa wasn’t kinky, she was conniving.

Gloria wasn’t ready to join them for their first run, so the two “girls” followed their two guides and lifted off in the first helicopter. On the flight to the first run, Lisa pushed Sam to finish his coke. As they landed Lisa asked, “Full yet?”

“I’m bloated,” he answered. “And my bladder is ready to explode.”

“Just a little longer. I want to make sure that I have a full load my little fountain pen!”

Sam skied down the slope while trying to cross his legs at the same time. His bladder was ready to burst. “Lisa, I can’t wait much longer!”

“The top of the next slope, I promise.”

It didn’t take long for the helicopter to retrieve the four skiers and hustle them off to the next slope. “Sorry,” Lisa apologized to the guides. “We should have went before we left. Must have had too much juice this morning. We’ll be right back,” and she took Sam’s hand and pulled him after her.

They didn’t have to walk far to get behind an outcropping and achieve their necessary privacy. “Ok, you can pull down your pants,” she said with a huge grin. She watched Sam painstakingly unbutton his outwear and work his way down to the buff. He finally pulled down his panties to expose himself. Lisa had to throw a little humiliation Sam’s way, “You’re awfully small, Tiny Sam,” and she began laughing. The lack of his bush made him appear even smaller than normal.

“It’s cold and everything shrinks in the cold.” He explained. “I’m bursting, let’s go.”

Sam turned around and Lisa snuggled up behind him. She took off her mittens and said, “I don’t think I could find that little thing with my mittens on,” and she laughed once more. She took hold of his cold-shrunken penis and shook it once. “Ok, go.” It took microseconds for Sam to release his muscles and begin a heavy stream. Lisa aimed him on the snow and steam began rising as she formed the first letter of her name. “This is cool,” she said. She formed the bottom half of an i and then squeezed Sam’s penis tightly and stopped the flow.

“What are you doing?” he squealed.

“Building pressure to dot the i,” she answered calmly.

“You’ve got tons of pressure, please let go,”

Lisa was pleased with herself as she released Sam’s pinched penis, dotted the i and continued writing her name. She quickly finished Lisa but only finished three letters in her last name before Sam ran out. “That’s it? That’s not enough. More!” she humorously demanded.

“Sorry, that’s all there is,” and he took over and shook the last few drops out.

“You’ll have to drink more next time.”

“I’d die if I drank more.”

“Then you’ll just have to toughen up.” They both laughed and returned to their skiing.

Gloria joined them on the next run and they skied until 11:00. “We have to return to the lodge and get ready to fly out,” Lisa told the guides. Gloria flew back to the lodge with them, and exchanged kisses before jumping back in the helicopter and going off to meet her Italian friend.

At the lodge, Sam and Lisa packed all of their clothing. By noon they were on another helicopter and flying back to the local airport. At the airport, their private pilots moved everything from the helicopter to the jet and then brought the kids onboard. Sam followed Lisa up the steps and stopped in his tracks when he reached the cabin. All but two of the seats had disappeared and a full size bed was sitting in the cabin.

“What’s this?” he asked in amazement.

“I called this morning and had the pilots switch it over for the ride back. We can catch up on our sleep on the way back.” She gave Sam a sexy smile and he immediately understood.

“What about the pilots?” he asked.

“They will not leave the cockpit without my permission, even if they have to use a chamber pot! Strap in so we can get going.”

Ten minutes later Lisa unbuckled and pulled out their suitcases. “Let’s go to bed,” she said. “Why don’t you strip down, take off your girdle and everything else, and see if you can find that sexy purple negligee. But if you would please, leave on your brassiere.”

“Why?”

“Just cuzz.”

Sam liked what he heard. He was more than happy to get out of his confining clothes and into a silky negligee, and his bra didn’t bother him in the least. In fact, he kind of liked the tight snugness of his bra, as opposed to the confining and irritating constriction of his corset (or girdle). He quickly finished pulling his negligee over his head and turned to his girl friend. His intentions were perfectly clear as his erection pushed out his flimsy sleepwear and left a sharp protrusion in his figure. There was a little wet spot where the tip of his penis pushed out his silky sleepwear.

“Sexy,” Lisa said as she wrapped her hand around the bulge and pulled him towards the bed. She handed him a tube of bright red lipstick. “Please put this on. I love seeing your pouty lips in red.”

Sam took the lipstick and a small compact mirror and put on his lipstick, just the way he had been taught; daintily and femininely. “Why do you want me to wear lipstick?” he asked. “Won’t it get smeared around and make a mess?” He was afraid he knew the answer, but he was hoping she would tell him something else. But she told him just what he didn’t want to hear.

“Because I love you when you look so pretty and feminine. Come.” They slid under the satin sheets and Lisa immediately took the initiative. She rolled on top of Sam and pushed her breasts against Sam’s brassiere and fake boobs as she began French kissing her girly-boy, sex kitten. After a few minutes she stopped and pushed herself up on her elbows and looked into Sam’s eyes. She brushed his hair away from his face and then caressed his curls as she continued to smile at him.

“What?” he asked.

Lisa continued to smile at Sam’s lovely visage. “You are so beautiful. Your curly hair, your thick eyelashes and those gorgeous red lips. God, you are sexy! Did you have a nice weekend?”

Sam returned Lisa’s smile, “Yeah. The skiing was awesome.”

With a little humor to her voice she asked, “Did you enjoy your first kiss with a boy?”

“No.”

Lisa’s smile grew even bigger. “So you say now,” she teased him. In a more serious tone she asked, “Do you enjoy being a girl? Is it ok with you?”

Sam thought for a moment. “It does bother me a little. It just doesn’t seem totally right.”

Lisa acted hurt. Her facial expression changed and her voice changed in tenor, “Really? I thought you were enjoying my company.”

“That’s not what I said.”

“It’s what I heard. When we get back are you going to quit on me?”

“No, no!” Sam objected. “I’m still going to dress as a girl. I have to because I still have the mumps, remember?”

Lisa acted even more hurt. “Is that the only reason you’re doing this? Don’t you enjoy being with me?”

Sam was getting confused. He was in lust, he had an aching erection and he was hoping for the first blow job of his life. His hormones were running wild, and Lisa was playing word games with him. What did he have to say to please her and get that blow job he was literally aching for? “Of course I enjoy being with you.”

“But you said you don’t like pretending to be a girl. You don’t like dressing like me?”

“Of course I do. It’s just … it’s just … different. That’s it. I’m not used to this. I am a guy after all.”

“I know,” Lisa said as she pressed her hips against his. “But you also make a beautiful girl,” and she twisted one of his curls in her finger. “And that’s what I like the most about you Sam … Samantha. I love going out in public with my pretty and cute girl friend. I like people to see me with you. You look so good that by association I look good. And ..” she paused. This was important that this next line came across just right. “And I am so turned on by you in girl mode. God! I get so wet just looking at you. I love looking at your eyes, your lips, your breasts, and that tight narrow waist. You are so fucking sexy!” She knew that naughty word would have a profound impression on him. “Kissing those lips and running my hands through your hair just sends shivers through me. I’m hetero Samantha, just like you.” (She also knew that word would be an important factor in his thinking, so she emphasized the word hetero.) “But I want Samantha in the worst way. Can’t you see that? Can’t you share that with me?”

“Oh shit! This is indeed getting complicated,” Sam thought. “I just want a blow job!” He knew he had to calm Lisa down and show her that he too thought the same way as she did. If he didn’t get on the same wave length as her, he was going to get nothing in the way of sex. Lisa wanted a sexy girly-boy, and if he wanted to stay with Lisa, to keep her, he was going to have to be what she wanted. Or at least pretend that he wanted to be feminine and sexy. “Why are girls so fucking complicated?” he asked himself.

“Of course I can,” he conceded. “It’s different, but I like this. I like being pretty and … and sexy … for you.”

“Do you really?” Lisa asked as she pressed her pussy against Sam’s penis. She was sending an intimate message to Sam, “See, isn’t that easy? Say and do what I want and you get sex,” her message said.

“Yes, yes. I have to admit that even though I wasn’t expecting it, I did like being out in public last week. I did like wearing a dress and lipstick and looking pretty. Once or twice I did kind of try to walk sexy and invite the boy’s looks. It’s kind of empowering.” “I get the message,” Sam was thinking. “I tell you what you want to hear and I get a blow job. I’m not totally stupid!”

Lisa took the offering and acted more excited. “It is, isn’t? It’s a rush when you can get a boy all turned on and drooling over you, isn’t it? There is nothing more exciting than being so sexy and feminine that people stop and stare at you. Don’t you agree?”

“Oh yeah. I did like it, I have to admit.”

“Me too,” and Lisa giggled and pressed herself against Sam. “Samantha, you are so sexy and feminine I could just squeeze you to death. And I mean that in more than just a sexual tone. You have this sophistication about you that just transcends your real sex, and your raw sex appeal. You’re an Audrey Hepburn as opposed to a Marilyn Monroe. You command respect and power and awe.” Lisa let that settle in for just a moment and then added, “And of course raw sexuality. I can’t exactly explain it, but you have it. You have me in your power,” and she giggled just the slightest as she petted his hair and gave him a quick kiss. “When I see you in that bright lipstick and your sexy, lacy bra, I just … I … I just want your body in the worst way.”

Damage done! She had made her point and had forced Sam — Samantha — to agree that he liked being a girl. Now it was time to reward her lovely boy. After plunging her tongue into Sam’s mouth, she lifted his diaphanous negligee, slowly slid down his body and reached his pulsating cock. It was interesting to Lisa that she now thought of that organ not as Sam’s penis but as his cock. She was going to suck him, and although smaller than she would have desired, he was still bigger than a girl’s clitoris. And it looked so cute without any pubic hair around it. It almost looked girlish; pink, soft and smooth with no harsh boyish hair around it. It was a pretty sight. But even though she wanted Sam feminized and emasculated, right now she was interested in this hard cock.

She stroked him once and forced a drop of pre-cum to leak out onto the tip of his cock. She carefully licked it and spread it around her mouth. Hmmmmm. Not much flavor, but a lovely texture. It spread across the roof of her mouth and felt interesting. She slowly stroked his cock once more and then licked his tip again. Sam flinched. Lisa grinned. She flicked her tongue over his tip again, and again received the same response. Interesting. “Is it that easy to control a cock and his boy?” she asked herself.

She sucked his cock into her mouth and slid her lips down his shaft. Sam tensed and tried to push his cock deeper into her mouth. As disgusting as Lisa expected this act to be, it didn’t bother her. She kind of liked it. She could manipulate her playtoy (or was that playboy?) so easily that she was surprised … and pleased. She slid her lips up and down his cock a few times and liked the feeling. She slid down as far as she could go and tried to open her throat and allow him in as far as possible. He didn’t go very far down her throat and she was a little disappointed. She had wanted to see if she could “deep throat” him, but he was too small. “He deserves to be a shemale with such a little cock,” Lisa thought to herself. “My little shemale!”

Lisa sucked her feminized boy and enjoyed her newest acquisition until she could tell that he was getting a little too close to orgasm. She wasn’t about to let him cum in her mouth. That just wasn’t acceptable. She was the domme, and he was the sub. She and she alone would determine how the poor little femme would be allowed to relieve himself. But on the other hand, Lisa was a little intrigued by the textures and flavors she had just experienced. Someday maybe, someday she would actually taste his cum, just once, to see what it was really like. She was a curious girl after all.

Lisa released Sam’s penis and picked up a condom. Smiling the entire time, she unwrapped the condom and slid it down his slippery cock. Sam lay on his back and forced a smile as Lisa rolled the condom down his aching cock. He wanted to cum in the worst way, but he also knew that you didn’t cum in a girl’s mouth unless she gave you permission. It was just good etiquette, and he had not been given permission. Damn it! But he was still going to get laid. He enjoyed the sensation of Lisa mounting him and then pushing his cock into her ultra-wet pussy. Lisa was as excited as he was, and that meant something.

Lisa took control and straddled Sam as she pressed her clit against his sheathed penis. She looked into Sam’s eyes and said, “You are so beautiful, my precious and sexy girlfriend. Promise me that you will be my soft and feminine lover forever?”

“Christ, I have to make promises just to get laid? Girls are so damned demanding,” he thought. “Of course my dear Lisa. I would love to be your lover.”

Lisa stopped dead in her tracks. She backed off Sam’s cock just a little and looked into his eyes again. “Not just my lover. I want you as my beautiful and feminine girl friend. Please?”

“Holy shit, doesn’t she ever quit?” “Yes of course,” he verbalized.

“Oh thank you Samantha. I really want your feminine seduction. It makes me complete. God you make me so fucking horny!” Once more she threw that four letter word at Sam, emphasizing how much she wanted him to be her girl. Her GIRL! Sam was to be Lisa’s Samantha for ever and ever!

Lisa slammed her pussy against Samantha’s crotch as she literally milked the semen out Sam’s cock. Over and over she slammed herself against her lover until he could no longer stand the pain/pleasure and he came in great gushing spasms. Lisa flattened herself against Samantha’s breasts as she dug her nails into his shoulders and screamed in pleasure. Her passion stunned Sam and he did his best to meet that passion as he repeatedly thrust his loins against Lisa’s pelvis. Lisa shifted all of her wait to her pelvis as she tried to milk all the pleasure she could from her lover. And at the same time she was trying to pin him under her weight, to help reinforce her power over him. She wanted Sam to understand that she controlled him, and not vice-versa.

Finally, mission accomplished, Lisa collapsed on top of her boy. Whew! What a marathon session. Emotional to say the least, but she had reinforced her will over the boy. He was beginning to accept her domination and her wishes. Yes, Lisa knew that Sam wasn’t totally sincere in some of the things that he had agreed to, but she also knew that total submission would take time. The more often he was forced to say he liked being feminized the sooner he would actually begin to believe it. He was beginning to understand; he ... would … become ... Lisa’s … submissive … and … obedient … courtesan. Samantha would belong to Lisa. And some day, her courtesan would wear a wedding ring and wedding dress and become her pretty and sexy concubine. Samantha would be a legally married concubine, but a concubine none-the-less. Hot damn!

Lisa licked Sam’s lips and enjoyed the taste of his bright red lipstick. “Next weekend I have to go home and get fitted for wedding dresses. Will you come back with me? I’d like you to model the dresses with me. You’ll get paid,” she said enthusiastically.

“What about you mother? She doesn’t know I’m pretending to be a girl so we could go skiing.”

“I hope you’re not just pretending, my little poppet. I hope you’re serious about becoming my mad and impetuous lover-boy. But as far as mom is concerned, don’t worry about her. I’ll have Maggie come up with an explanation for her. You don’t need to worry your pretty curls about any of that.”

“I always worry about your mother,” Sam said warily.

Lisa ignored his protest. “So what do you say? We’ll return Friday afternoon, go riding, get our hair done Saturday morning and then get fitted for wedding dresses. We have to go back the following weekend for the actual photo shoot. Is that ok?”

“Sure,” Sam answered. What else was he going to say or do? What was he going to do back in his apartment all alone on a weekend? In for an ounce, in for a pound. He was going to be doing whatever Lisa wanted, and there wasn’t much he could do about it. Or want to do about it. He was caught in a lacy spider web and a female spider was wrapping him up tighter and tighter. He could live with that. He might even enjoy it. She was rich after all.

Lisa was sure Samantha would love his future life. He should have been born into this role, but since he wasn’t, that was now going to be corrected. Sweet, naive Samantha. Gorgeous, sexy and feminine Samantha. What a golden life he was going to live. Cinderella with a little something extra. That would be Sam’s new life.

And they both drifted off to sweet, dream-filled sleep.

When they landed back at school, Sam pulled out his cell phone and checked for messages. He had over twenty legitimate messages, and almost half were from Bill. School was about to get interesting.


CHAPTER 23

image034.jpg

Lisa had Sam in a colorful panel skirt for his return to school. Jill took him to his laser appointment first thing on Monday morning, then delivered him to school for his first class. He was still a little sore and tired from his marathon skiing weekend, but he wouldn’t have missed it for a pair of million dollar earrings. He was back in his rigid corset and a tight fitting hip hugger girdle with his penis and testicles squeezed tightly and securely between his thighs. His hips were padded to make his figure more curvaceous, and his 3 inch heels made a firm and solid clunk as he walked along the concrete sidewalks. On top he was staying with his smaller B set of breast forms, but his boobs still bounced nicely as he walked up the steps to his first class of the week.

All in all, he felt comfortable and happy in his role as a new girl. He sat in the aisle seat of the last row. Jill sat three seats over and they filled the two in-between seats with their back packs. Bill would have a difficult time addressing Sam. But Bill was resourceful. He sat in the seat directly in front of Sam, and turned around to greet her.

“Good morning Samantha. Have a nice weekend?”

Sam was only able to say, “Yeah,” before Jill interrupted and asked Sam about some notes. She kept Sam busy digging through his back pack until the professor started his lecture. But Bill was not without resources. Only a few minutes into the lecture Sam felt his phone vibrate. He had a feeling he knew who it was from. He opened it up and read; “Can we talk after class?”

“About what?”

“Studying together?”

“I’m not taking this course only auditing.”

“But I’m taking this course Can u help me please?”

“We’ll talk.”

What he was going to say, he wasn’t sure. He had to be careful with Bill, since Bill no doubt had everything figured out. This could be tricky. As soon as the professor finished Bill turned around and asked, “Can we meet outside?” Sam nodded and then motioned to Jill to hold back.

Bill was waiting outside by the time Sam had packed up everything. “Hi Samantha. Have a nice weekend?”

“Yeah.”

“You must have been out of town because your phone was out of service.”

“I had it turned off.”

“I was hoping you might text back.”

“What do you want Bill?” Sam was getting just a bit nervous with the chit chat. Was Bill going to try and blackmail him?

“I was wondering if we might study together. Say after school in the library?”

“Why?” Sam asked harshly.

Bill kicked a little pebble off the sidewalk. “Because I think you’re pretty.” His cheeks started turning red and he wouldn’t look Sam in the eye. “I’d just like to talk with you, that’s all.” He finally looked up at Sam.

Bill’s lower lip was quivering and Sam could see that he was being sincere. He wasn’t sure what to say, but he felt that he still had to be careful. This was getting strange. “Uhmm, I’m not sure that I understand. I’m not sure that you understand.”

“Yes I do,” he quickly said. “And I would like to … just sit and talk … a little, maybe.”

Sam just looked at Bill, and Bill looked back. Neither said a word. Thoughts were running through Sam’s mind at a frantic pace. “This can’t be,” he thought. “There has to be another explanation. No way.” Bill continued looking at Sam. Sam wasn’t sure what to do, but the easiest thing was to capitulate, regroup, think this through and then figure out what to do later. In other words, he needed to buy time.

“Where do you want to meet?”

“One of the libraries. Anyone, it doesn’t matter.”

“When?”

“Whenever you’re free. I’ll make sure that I’m free then too.”

“Social Sciences at 2:00.”

“Great. That’s great. And by the way, I like your skirt, it’s really colorful!” Bill would have stood there babbling on and on if Sam hadn’t started walking away. Bill was obviously a little befuddled, whereas Sam was in shock.

Jill came walking up and asked if he was ok. “Yeah, no problem,” and he began walking to his next class. But his mind was racing a hundred miles per hour. “WTF?” he was thinking. “Was that what it really appeared to be? Is he asking me for a date? Because he isn’t interested in studying, that’s obvious. But he knows I’m a guy! At least I think he knows. He should have figured it out by now. So why does he want to see me? I’m not gay. He knows that. We were lab partners all semester. We talked about girls for Christ sake. He’s gotta know!

“Or maybe he doesn’t know. I don’t exactly look and dress the same. I never would have guessed that he was gay. Then again, maybe he never would have guessed that I’m gay, and look how I’m dressing now. Fucking eh! I’m not gay!”

The rest of the morning was a blur. He made it to lunch, and other than walking away with an apple and pear, he had no idea what he and Lisa had talked about. All he knew for sure was that hadn’t talked about Bill. Sam was way too embarrassed to talk about Bill. He was afraid that Bill was interested in him … in Samantha the girl. Sam was not GAY!

Sam couldn’t remember if they had set a location in the library, so he began wandering around, hoping he wouldn’t see Bill, but Bill saw him. “Hi Samantha. Gosh, I was scared to death you wouldn’t show, but look at you! Wow!”

“Bill, let’s go somewhere quiet.” Jill followed far behind as they headed off to the third floor and a deserted corner table. Sam threw his back pack on a chair and took out his purse. He was about to take out his compact and mirror and check his face and hair, but Bill was staring at him. Sam returned the mirror to his purse and turned his attention to Bill.

“So. What’s up?” Bill asked.

“I think you asked me here,” Sam retorted.

Bill giggled self consciously, “Yeah. I guess I did.” He couldn’t think of anything else to say. His tongue was tied in one big knot.”

“And …?” Sam tried to urge him along.

“And … and I don’t know what to say.”

Sam was growing a little nervous and a little scared. He wasn’t sure what Bill was after. But if he was after blackmail or extortion — Sam had no idea what the difference between the two was — Sam was more than a little concerned. “Come on Bill, be honest with me, what do you want? Because you seem to have me at a disadvantage, and … and I don’t like feeling like this,” he confessed.

Bill acted surprised, even a bit shocked. It took a moment for Sam’s accusation to sink in. “Oh no Samantha, you’ve got it all wrong. Please, I just wanted to see you … to talk with you … and … because I think you’re pretty. You’re so attractive that I just can’t take my eyes off you.” Bill suddenly shut up, folded his hands and stared at the table. Neither of them said anything for several moments. Sam wasn’t exactly shocked, he had fantasized that this might be the case, but he was still startled to hear the truth.

“Bill,” and Sam stopped. He thought for a few moments and then admitted, “This is awkward.”

“I’m sorry,” Bill apologized. “That wasn’t my intention and I’m really sorry. Yeah, this is awkward isn’t it?” They both giggled lightly. “So … so I guess I should go first. God, this is tough. I don’t know how to talk to you.”

Sam reached across the table and touched Bill’s hand and gave him an encouraging look.

“Yeah,” he sighed. “This is awkward, so maybe I should start at the beginning. The day that I first saw you — you Samantha. I have to admit that I was stunned. I hadn’t seen you in any classes before and you caught me by surprise. I mean the first thing I thought is there goes one gorgeous chick. I mean it! And the second thought that went through my mind is she is way out of my league. But I couldn’t help myself and I just stared at you the entire lecture.

“And then, the more I looked at you the more I kept coming up with déjá  vu. By the end of the class I was convinced that I had seen you somewhere before but I couldn’t figure out where. I left the lecture thinking that you must have been in a movie or video or something. It wasn’t until I got back to the dorm that night that it finally came to me. You looked just like Sam Springer.

“I mean when that thought hit me it was like a bolt of lightening. Sam never said he had a sister or anything, but I knew you two were one of a kind. So I gave Sam a call to ask him if he had a sister, but his phone was turned off and I just got his answering service. And he never returned my call. So I dropped the thought until our next class and I saw you again.

“Again, I spent the entire class staring at you. I’m sorry to sound so creepy, that isn’t what I’m like. You know,” and that’s where Bill stopped dead in his tracks. He looked into Sam’s eyes to see if he had committed a grand faux pas. But Sam said nothing. With just a little breath of relief Bill continued, “I mean, Sam knew that. Not you Samantha.”

Sam hadn’t picked up the reason for the pause, but now he understood. Bill really did have it figured out. Sam chose to say nothing and tried to look noncommittal.

“Sam and I talked a lot during our chemistry class. I liked Sam. He was a nice guy. But … but … shit! Excuse me a minute,” and Bill jumped out of his chair and tore off towards the bathroom.

“Christ! This is the weirdest fucking thing I’ve ever heard,” Sam thought. “What the hell am I going to do? Tell Lisa? Man, is that the right move? She’ll think I’m a faggot, or worse yet, a faggot magnet. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

Jill gave him a look of concern and motioned if he wanted her to come over. Sam waved her off. “Think, dumb shit. Remain cool and wait him out. Find out what this is all about. There must be some motive here, some end game. Wait him out.” Sam crossed his legs and began tapping his foot nervously.

Bill returned and sat down opposite Sam. There were the remnants of tears glistening in his eyes, and they were all red. Bill sighed and apologized, “I’m sorry. I had to … to toss some cookies.”

Sam just looked at him. “What the fuck is wrong with this guy?” Sam had to move forward. He was no good at these blackmail games, “Bill, let’s be honest. You’ve figured me out and now you have me at a disadvantage. What do you want? Because if its money I can get some but it’s going …”

“NO! NO! NO!” Bill said way too loudly. Jill stood up and began walking over to the boys. Sam lowered his hand below the table and waved her away.

“Ok, so what is it?” Sam demanded.

Without hesitation Bill blurted out, “I think I like you. I mean, I find you really pretty and attractive and that’s all. I just want to talk with you and … be with you … and maybe … maybe get to know you like … like … friends. No, I mean like boy and girl friend. That’s all. I don’t mean anything else. Please?”

“Bill,” Sam said with a sigh. “Bill come on, this isn’t real is it? You know what the real situation is. You figured it out, I confess. I was your lab partner last semester.”

“No you weren’t!” Bill said adamantly and again just a little too loud. He lowered his voice and continued, “You were not my lab partner, Samantha. Sam was. Not you!”

Sam leaned back in his chair with an exasperated look. Bill saw that he was about to lose Sam and he picked up immediately. “I liked Sam, as a guy. We got along great together. We talked about school and sports and girls. Girls! But here you are as one of them. I wasn’t being dishonest when I talked girls with Sam. I wasn’t being a hypocrite or anything. I like girls. I really like girls. Just … I like them a little a different than some guys. I adore girls. I watch the girls and I study them. I know their mannerisms and how they walk and how they talk. I know their fashions and their clothes and the way they move and throw their hair over their shoulder. I study their clothes to see if they have a panty line or bra straps showing. I wonder how they set and roll their hair and how they put on their makeup.”

Bill paused for a moment and just looked at Sam. “And then … I fantasize about how I would feel if I had tits and I wore a bra. I wish that I had long curly hair, and could wear lipstick and nail polish and walk around in high heels and wiggle my hips and live the life of a gorgeous and popular girl. A GIRL! I dream at night about how it would feel to be so damn sexy that I was actually popular and girls, yes girls, would ask me out and take me to movies and feel up my leg and caress my hair and kiss me.”

Bill stopped and waited for Sam to say something, but Sam was too stunned to talk. So Bill continued, “I’m hetero, just like when we talked back in chem. lab. But I’m also a little bit different. I fantasize about being the girl and being with the girl. I would love to be able to dress and look like a phenomenally beautiful girl. I would kill to live like a beautiful girl and go to the hair dressers and get a makeover and have boys stare at me as I ignore them and strut around with other beautiful girls. Samantha, I am a girl wannabe. A stupid transvestite.”

Bill stopped and wiped his eyes. They were redder than ever. He sniffed and looked at the table as he began again. “And then I saw you in class again and finally figured out who you really were. God was I jealous! You pulled it off. You said to hell with everyone else, you moved out and turned yourself into a female goddess. I would give both my balls and first offspring to be able to do what you did. I am such a frustrated chicken shit, and you are such a gorgeous butterfly.”

Again he paused to wipe his eyes and nose. “Samantha, all I want to do is be near you. I want some of your guts and beauty to somehow fall onto poor little me. I want some of your bravery and inspiration. I want to be your friend.”

Wow. Sam was stunned to say the least. Bill was a transvestite? Holy shit! He never would have guessed. But now, Bill was pouring out his guts to Sam, or was that Samantha? Sam didn’t know what to say or how to inspire Bill so his first comment was so pedestrian, “I have a girlfriend.”

“Then can I be your boyfriend?” The two of them just looked at each other, then they broke out laughing. They started giggling so loud that they had to try and cover their guffaws before the librarians busted them. Sam laughed so hard that he started coughing. The dam had burst. They both now understood each other. As Sam continued coughing Bill said, “Come on let’s go get something to drink. I’m buying.”

Bill and Samantha had a lot to talk about … and it was all about girl stuff!

CHAPTER 24

While Sam and Bill were in the library talking, Lisa was in her room on her cell phone with her mother. “How was your little vacation, honey?”

“Great mom, the snow was great and the skiing was excellent.”

“And what about your companion? Did he have an enjoyable time?”

“Of course. He kissed his first man!”

“Really? That’s rather advanced stuff.”

“It just happened by luck. There were two gay men there and we had a bottle of wine with them. When the bottle was empty we played spin the bottle. It wasn’t much of a kiss, but he did kiss a man twice.”

“And what else did you do with him?”

“Well Friday and Saturday night both times I put him between my legs.”

“You had him perform cunnilingus on you?”

“Yeah. He’s getting pretty good, too.”

“You did talk him through it both times, didn’t you? You know you have to make it perfectly clear at all times what you want him to do. And of course he has to get used to taking directions.”

“Yes mother, I know. He is getting pretty good.”

“What else did you do with him?”

“Well, I gave him a hand job Saturday morning. We were in the bathroom and I was going to hold him while he peed, but of course he got hard. So I used a pair of his panties to make him cum, then I made him clean the panties.”

“Good girl. That is a very important requirement. He must learn that there are responsibilities and repercussions for even token sex. Did he respond properly?”

“Of course. I know how to train my boys,” she giggled.

“Was that all? Was there anything else?”

“Since he got hard on me when he was peeing, I made up my mind to write my name in the snow.”

“Oh my god, you didn’t! That’s fantastic! Tell me all about it.”

“I just made sure that he drank lots of liquids for breakfast on Sunday morning, and I gave him an extra coke to take with him. He wanted to pee before we left, but I didn’t let him. Then I forced him down one run before I finally gave in. We walked behind some rocks and I had him drop his outer clothes and then his panties.”

Mona began laughing. “It was cold out right?”

“He was tiny! I had to laugh at him, I couldn’t help it. It was a Seinfeld moment. But then he let me hold him and start writing. When I got to the dotting the I part, I squeezed him off and made him wait to build up more pressure.”

“Oh my,” Mona laughed again. “I bet that pissed him off,” and they both laughed at her pun. “So how far did you get?”

“I made it through the letter w. I was a little disappointed, but it was my first time. Next time I’ll write faster.”

“Well, practice does make perfect. So what else? Did you do anything else with him?”

“Let’s see, we took a shower together in the evening, but we didn’t do anything. And on the plane ride back I joined the mile high club.”

“Lisa! Damn it! That’s too fast this early in his training. How many times does that make for the two of you?”

“For intercourse you mean?”

“Of course that’s what I mean. You know the rules. The first several months you should average only once per month, just to keep him from getting so frustrated that he wanders away and quits on you. And you should never take him more than twice a month. That’s 3 times in two weeks for you!”

“I know, I know. But you know the first time was an emergency. He was starting to loose it, and you admitted that we pushed him pretty hard that first week. And then of course I had to reward him after the party. That was totally agreed between you and grandmother.”

“Of course, I know that. But you didn’t have to take him again so soon. He wasn’t showing signs of breaking was he?”

“No, not exactly.”

“Then why?” Mona demanded.

“Because I wanted to,” Lisa shot back. “He’s my boy and I’ll train him the way I want to!”

Mona calmed down. “Ok, you’re right. But you know the rules were developed over many successful boys. Of course you can make exceptions, and of course you know you’re boy best, but please consider the consequences. You don’t want him too satisfied.”

“I know, I know.”

“Well then, I guess I should welcome you to the mile high club. Congratulations”

Lisa giggled, “Thanks mom. There is one other thing I did,” she said sheepishly.

Mona was just a little concerned and you could hear it in her voice, “What?”

“He wanted me to go down on him.”

“You didn’t! A blow job? No, no, no! That’s way too soon!”

“Wait, hold on just a second. It wasn’t a full blow job, and I used it to get a little consideration from him.”

“Like what?”

“I made him shave all of his pubic hair, even his balls. And I watched him as he did it.”

“Really?”

“Yes, and I even made him shave his balls a second time, ‘cause the first time wasn’t good enough.”

“Well …” Mona was contemplating the ramifications of what she did. “But then you performed fellatio?”

“Not all the way. On the plane I did go down on him for a while, but I didn’t let him cum. I moved up on him and took him in intercourse.”

“You followed all of the rules for having intercourse didn’t you? You took the lead, you put him on the bottom, you controlled the speed and …”

“Yes mother, I took full control of the situation and I followed all of your rules. I used him for my pleasure, not the other way around.”

Mona thought for a moment and said, “You’re bringing him home next week for dress fitting, right?”

“Yes.”

“And the week after you both have to come back for the photo shoot right?’

“Yep.”

“Then you’ll be here both weekends. So, you have a great set up here to deny him any sex. You mustn’t give him anything the next two weekends. It’s imperative that he doesn’t think he’s getting sex whenever he feels like it. It’s whenever you feel like.”

“Mom, I know, I know, I know. And he doesn’t get it when he wants it. Twice this weekend he gave me oral sex and I gave him nothing. I put him to sleep with raging blue balls. I gave him nothing during our shower Saturday night. So it’s not like he gets whatever he wants. I control the situation and I deprive him often enough when he is totally set on self satisfaction. I do.”

Lisa’s voice became dreamy and far away as she continued, “But mom, you should have seen him. He is so beautiful. I made him keep his breast forms glued on and he had to wear a really lacy bra. And then he was wearing this gorgeous Victoria’s Secret full-length, purple, satin negligee. It’s to die for. And I made him put on bright red lustrous lipstick before we climbed into bed.

“Oh, you should have seen him mom. He has those gorgeous curls and they just fluffed up all around his head and filled his pillow like a halo. And his eyes are so deep and beautiful, and those lashes are so long and thick. And with his collagen injection, his lips are so full and plump and he has the world’s cutest cupid’s bow. Your loins just ache looking at this vision mom. No one can resist taking him. You would too if you had been there.”

“Hmmmm, maybe that’s something I should consider. Maybe I should bed this boy of yours just to see what he’s like.”

“Mom, that’s disgusting.”

“Well turn about is fair play, I’ll let you have Maggie.” She said it with just a hint of a giggle.

“Oh gross! Mom that is just so wrong! It’s incest! He is my father”

“Ok, ok, maybe that wouldn’t be the right trade. But Lisa, you need to remember that you are a Hawthorne woman. You can have anything you want and no one can stop you. The world is our oyster and that includes Maggie. Maggie is no longer your father. She donated sperm, but she presented no fatherly presence for your entire life. Just like Samantha will belong to you for whatever use you choose, so does Maggie belong to me. And if I want to give her to you for your pleasure, then so be it. Maggie will do what she is told and you can have her anytime you want.”

“But mom … my dad!”

“Lisa, I didn’t say you should do it, but I am telling you that if we wanted to do it, we could and we would. This is the Hawthorne matriarchy and we are the masters of our home. You are the domme in your relationship with Samantha and he is your sub. If you want to give him to me, he has no say in the matter. And the same goes for Maggie. Understand?”

“Of course mom. That’s why I love being a Hawthorne. But Maggie? Dad?”

“Ok knock it off! Perhaps it was the wrong example. Instead, how would you like your cousin’s concubine, Gisela?”

“Now he I would consider!” Both women laughed uproariously.

CHAPTER 25

Sam had returned from classes and finished his packing. Jill had already been dismissed for the weekend and Sam was waiting for Lisa and Maggie to arrive. He was wearing
a modest Pendleton cream and maroon plaid skirt which was double pleated in the front and the back. The skirt was a long 34” and hung to Sam’s ankles, just allowing his 2 inch heels to peak out underneath. On top he was wearing his large breast forms, but they weren’t glued on. Lisa thought they might want some latitude in breast size for some of the different dresses he would be having fitted. He finished his ensemble with a simple green knit sweater.

Shortly after noon, Lisa knocked on his apartment door and received a polite kiss when he answered. “Hi Lisa, hi Maggie. It’s good to see you.”

“It’s good to see you also Samantha. You look very nice.”

“Thank you. And Maggie, thanks for all of the help the last two weeks. You’ve made everything so much easier for me.”

image035.jpg

“Samantha you are most welcome, and you are becoming a very pretty girl. But as a matter of etiquette, we mustn’t allow informality to become too common. Please address me as Miss Maggie.”

Sam was momentarily stunned. Lisa and Maggie each picked up a bag and began moving towards the door. Sam shook off the cobwebs and grabbed a bag full of his dirty clothes. “Lisa, are you sure that it is ok for me to be taking dirty laundry back to your house? I mean that seems kind of … tacky.”

“Not at all Samantha, that’s what domestic help is for.”

Sam locked the door behind him and they went out front to the limousine. Sam and Lisa climbed in the back and Maggie closed the door behind them. While Maggie was walking around and taking her place up front, Sam asked, “Lisa did I screw up?”

“What do you mean?”

“Calling Maggie by “Maggie” rather than “Miss Maggie”.”

“Don’t worry about it. She knows that you aren’t totally up to speed on etiquette. Maggie really likes you, and she won’t that think twice about it. She was just helping you.”

“I have to admit, I’m lost with your family, Lisa. You don’t call her Miss Maggie.” he complained

Lisa smiled and said to herself, “Of course I don’t call her Miss Maggie. I’m a true Hawthorne girl. She has to call me Miss Lisa. Even my father has to call me Miss and not the other way around,” and she smiled to herself.

“Samantha, let me help. Call every girl in the Hawthorne family Miss. Even if it’s not necessary, it never hurts to be polite. But … never call the help by Miss, unless you don’t know her name. If you know her name, use it without the Miss.”

Sam sighed. “This stuff is just way over my head.”

“No it’s not. You just haven’t been exposed to it since you were a little girl, like me. Don’t worry. Everyone really likes you, and they will help you and they won’t hold it against you.” Lisa said.

“At least not yet,” Lisa thought to herself.

When Maggie brought the car to a stop in front of the Hawthorne mansion, the kids waited for Maggie to open their door. Lisa jumped out and gave Maggie a hug. “Thanks Maggie.”

Sam was still a little bit nervous and he added, “Thank you Miss Maggie.”

“You are most welcome, Samantha. You two run along and I’ll deliver your bags.” Maggie looked at Lisa and said, “I know you are anxious to go riding.”

Lisa grabbed Sam’s hand and pulled him along. “Yeah, I can’t wait,” and they ran up to the front door. Chas opened the door as they ran through and with a quick “Hi Chas” the kids ran up the stairs. “You’ll be using Harriet’s room,” and she led Sam into the room. Pointing to the bed she said, “Look there, Marie has already laid out your jodhpurs. Get changed and I’ll be right back for you,” and she ran off to her room.

When they reached the stable, Jennifer was standing out front with Abigail. She was already saddled and ready to ride. “That was fast,” Sam said.

“Maggie called when she turned off the interstate. Welcome home Samantha. You look very nice today.”

“Home?”

“Consider this your home away from home. Everyone has been looking forward to your return. Up you go now. Lisa and Cinnamon will be tearing out of the barn any minute now,” she said with a huge smile.

Mona had returned home early. She was excited to see Lisa and Samantha, so Chas had driven into D.C. and picked her up as soon as the kids had arrived. Mona also wanted to prepare herself for the day’s theatrics. Two acts had been planned.

Maggie was wearing her maid’s uniform when she the met the girls coming in the back door. “Miss Mona is waiting in her study. She would like to see you.” Sam assumed the “you” was Lisa. Wrong assumption.

“Lisa! How nice to have you home, dear,” and Mona hugged her daughter. “Hello Samantha,” she said with a cool tone, and she gave Sam her usual fake kisses. Mona turned her back to the girls and walked off to her desk. Over her shoulder she said, “Please come in, I would like to talk to you.”

Lisa allowed Sam to step in front of her as they walked into the center of the room. Lisa knew what was coming, but kept a straight face. Mona sat down in her plush leather executive chair, and that gave Sam the urge to find a chair also. “Please remain standing Samantha, you smell like a horse. Not that that is bad,” she smiled. “But I don’t want my chairs smelling like a stable.”

Sam felt uncomfortable. He didn’t like Miss Mona. He was afraid of her. They had been in the same room for barely a minute and already Mona had Sam back on his heels and feeling defensive.

Mona leaned back in her chair and appeared to be very relaxed. “I see that you decided to come back and help Lisa model our new line of wedding dresses. It never hurts to have a little extra cash, does it?”

“No it doesn’t, Miss Mona.”

“I know Eunice is happy to have you back, and so am I. You are looking very nice, and you are carrying yourself beautifully. You have made some nice progress with your female persona. I am very happy that you decided to remain en femme for the end of your college year. I hope you are also happy with your decision.”

“Yes I am, Miss Mona.”

“That’s good. You got a perm. I love curly hair, and I must say that your curly style looks wonderful on you. You were born to wear curls, Samantha.”

“Thank you Miss Mona.”

“You are very welcome, Samantha. And Maggie tells me that you had a collagen injection. The doctor did a beautiful job. You lips look very sexy and feminine, Samantha. I can see why Lisa can’t resist them.”

“Thank you, Miss Mona.”

“I am very happy for you, Samantha. I know that you are going to enjoy being a girl. Since you weren’t born as a girl, it is very important to continuously work at improving your image and demeanor. And it is obvious that you haven’t wasted the last two weeks. You’re improvement is subtle, but important.”

“Thank you very much, Miss Mona.” Sam realized that she was forcing him to agree to things that he wasn’t comfortable with. He was not a GIRL! But he wasn’t going to argue that … or any other point with this witch.

“Again, you are welcome Samantha. Now, what have you two been up to? What did you do last weekend, Samantha?”

“Nothing much. Just hung out.”

“Really? I heard that you and Lisa went skiing. Am I incorrect in that thought?”

“Holy shit!” Sam thought. “She knows! I thought Lisa said that Maggie had handled this?” What Sam did not realize is that Maggie had indeed handled it. Sam just didn’t understand the true nature of his situation — or predicament.

As much as he was initially tempted, Sam knew better than to lie to Mona. “Yes you are correct.”

“I thought so. Samantha, you used the corporate jet to fly to Canada. I know what goes on in my own company. And you shared a room with Gloria?”

It wasn’t a real question. It was a rhetorical statement and Sam knew it. “Yes ma’am.” Sam’s throat was getting dry and butterflies were rising in his stomach.

“There were two beds in the room?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“And you and Lisa shared one of them?”

Gulp. This was getting dangerous indeed. Sam’s self defense mechanisms were kicking in. He was long past nervous. Now he was moving into panic territory. Beads of sweat popped out on his forehead and Mona could see them. He was getting slightly light headed. Mona smiled menacingly.

“Mom …” Lisa tried to complain. It was her job to come to Sam’s defense. Mona’s eyes never left Sam’s as she quickly pointed a finger at Lisa. Lisa stopped immediately. “Please don’t interrupt us, daughter,” she said coldly. Without taking her eyes off Sam she repeated her question, “Did the two of you sleep together?”

“Oh fuck! Shoot me now before I vomit all over this million dollar rug,” he thought. With a dry swallow he nodded his head just a bit as he looked down at that million dollar rug.

“Yes ma’am we did.”

Mona shifted to a very menacing position in her chair and the look in her eyes could have frozen a polar bear in his tracks. “If you get my daughter pregnant ...”

“Mom!” Lisa screeched.

This time Mona turned her eyes to Lisa. Her look alone stopped Lisa. With a cold but perfectly controlled voice she said, “You are not trailer trash. You are a Hawthorne.”

“Are you saying ...?” Lisa began to demand something from Mona.

Mona easily cut her off with a short wave of her hand. She knew exactly what kind of accusation Lisa was throwing at her. With even measure, but no change in her voice or posture she answered, “No, I am not calling Samantha trailer trash. I want to be perfectly clear with both of you,” and she turned her attention back to Sam. “I like Samantha. I like Samantha very much and I am very pleased that you have found her, Lisa daughter.” Mona kept her eyes fixed on Sam. “But if you get my daughter pregnant, I will bring terror down upon you of biblical proportions. Do you believe me?”

Hell yes he believed her. “Yes ma’am I believe you.”

Mona relaxed and leaned back in her chair. A little smile spread on her face. “Good. Now that we have that out of the way,” she said in a much lighter tone, “I am very pleased to welcome you back to our home, Samantha. I hope you have an enjoyable stay.”

“Thank you Miss Mona.”

Mona stood in a message of dismissal. “Perhaps you two should change for cocktails and dinner.”

Sam was frozen in place. Lisa walked up behind him and touched his shoulder. “Come along,” she whispered. Sam was still so frightened he meekly said, “Thank you Miss Mona,” and turned to follow Lisa out of the room.

As they walked out the door, Maggie closed it behind them. Mona clapped her hands together and broke out in a big grin. “So? How did I do?” she asked Maggie.

Maggie chuckled. “Miss Mona that was definitely one of your better performances. You certainly lived up to your reputation.”

“And what reputation is that?” she asked laughing.

“Your reputation of being a witch.”

They both continued laughing and Mona said, “I’m sure you meant that with the letter B.”

“Yes ma’am, I did. I was trying to be polite”

Lisa helped Sam up to his bedroom. He collapsed on the bed and rolled on his stomach and covered his face. “I wish boys were allowed to cry.”

Lisa answered, “Girls are. Go ahead, you deserve a good cry.”

Half an hour later Maggie knocked on the bedroom door. “Lisa? Are you in there?”

Lisa opened the door and looked at Maggie. “Samantha isn’t doing well.”

“May I come in?”

Lisa opened the door wider and allowed Maggie to enter. Samantha was still lying on the bed where he had originally collapsed. Maggie sat on the bed next to Sam. Sam didn’t move. “Samantha? The last time you were here I think I told you something.”

A muffled, “What?”

“As much as I love that woman, she is a bitch.”

“No shit.”

“I’ll ignore your vulgarity this once. Samantha, let me explain what you heard and what you didn’t hear.”

“What?”

“Miss Mona, like any good mother, asked you not to get her daughter pregnant.”

“Oh yeah, I got that part.”

“What she did not say was stop seeing my daughter. In fact, she didn’t even say stop sleeping in the same bed as my daughter. All she said, and rather emphatically, was don’t get my daughter pregnant.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t you understand what I’m saying?”

Sam rolled over to face Maggie. “What?”

“She said that she likes you. And if you know her like I do, she said that she likes you a lot. In her less than tactful way, all she really wants you to understand is this; be careful.”

Sam rolled over a little farther and looked at Maggie.

“Samantha, what you need to understand is that Miss Mona is a control freak. She is one of the most powerful people in the world. She has told off senators, prime ministers and she even got in a yelling argument with a United States President once.”

“Obama?”

“No, one of her own. The point is Miss Mona Hawthorne is known throughout the world of money and politics as one of the most powerful people in the world. But she is not known as one of the most tactful.”

“No kidding.” Samantha said again.

“No kidding. Miss Mona likes and respects you. If she didn’t, she would have castrated you, then fed you to the hogs. You would be dead meat already. Don’t you understand?” Maggie was finally getting Sam to pay some attention.

“I’m not really sure. Maggie, I’m sorry Miss Maggie, I don’t try to be wrong. I don’t try to be thick and stupid, but I’m lost here. I don’t belong here. I don’t even know how to address people correctly.” Sam wiped his eyes and sat up. A big sigh and he tried to put his thoughts together. “I’m a fish out of water. I’m a stupid boy dressing up and pretending to be a stupid girl! I’m a stupid low-class boy that doesn’t have a clue as to how to act in your culture. I’m trying to do what Lisa wants, but I feel like a complete and total idiot. How stupid can a guy be, when he tries to dress up like a girl for crying out loud?”

Sam paused to catch his breath. “I just want to make Lisa happy. I want to be with Lisa because I really like her. I’m doing the stupidest things imaginable because I’m trying to buy her acceptance. I’m trying to buy her approval.”

Maggie toned down her volume and emotional level. “Samantha, please listen to me. Lisa likes you, trust me. She understands your inner thoughts and emotions better than you do. Your week with us, when you tried to be a girl — for Lisa — you amazed everyone in this family. We all understood how much you liked Lisa. No one else in the world would have done what you did. Your sacrifice simply amazed us.

“And now you think you spent the last 2 weeks in your female role because you wanted to go skiing. But that isn’t the true reason, is it? You did it because you wanted to be with Lisa, and you saw this as a way to do that. Right?”

“Maybe,” Sam said as he was thinking through what Maggie was saying.

“Don’t under estimate our understanding of you. We know how well you are trying to fit in, and we love seeing what you are doing. Trust me, we love seeing you in female persona, because we understand why you are doing it. And we understand how hard you are trying. Miss Mona and Miss Grace and Miss Eunice see you for what you are doing. And we love you for that.

“And what may really surprise you, is we like you in dresses and curls. We love it, Samantha. And we are willing to put our considerable resources into helping you achieve your utmost potential. If that is what you want. And if that is not what you want, then that is fine also.” Not! “But understand this, we accept you as you are — right now.

“Even if you can’t admit it to yourself, we see you as the best life-mate that Lisa could ever hope to find. We … know … this … Samantha. And Miss Mona sees this also. And it is so important to her — your and Lisa’s success and happiness — that she has heavy-handedly tried to keep you from making a mistake. Like I said, Miss Mona has no tact, but she has your best welfare in mind.

“Samantha, do you understand what I’m telling you?”

Samantha fell backwards on the bed, totally exasperated. “Miss Maggie … what am I supposed to do? I am totally lost here and I need some serious help. I confess.”

“Don’t get Lisa pregnant.” Maggie was trying to lighten the mood.

Sam folded his hands and twisted them together. “I still feel lost.”

In spite of that answer, Maggie still felt like she was making a bit of progress. “Everyone at some time in their life feels lost. That is when you listen to your friends. And if you find yourself agreeing with them, then lean on them. They can help you through even the most difficult of times.

“I will not apologize any more for Miss Mona. Miss Mona is Miss Mona. But remember this Samantha, nobody here wants you to curl up and quit. We all want you here and that includes no one more than Lisa. Am I correct?”

That last question was aimed at Lisa. “With all my heart, Samantha. I want you by my side.”

“Cocktails are in twenty minutes, you better get moving,” Maggie said as she stood. As Maggie passed Lisa she whispered, “Make sure he wears his hose.” Maggie was calling off the second pre-planned lesson. She realized that Sam was in no condition for Miss Mona to tear into him again.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ever get the feeling?

That this amoral group of women don't think the rules apply to them? I guess after getting their way with EVERYTHING for generations that you would assume you have a divine right to always get your way.

Appears Bill would be just right for Connie, and like Maggie he really really wants it.

Sam still seems to be seduced by the dark side, will he recognize the danger? Somehow, after all is said and done, even if he isn't with the Hawthorne women, you have to think he will still be in skirts?

G.L. you have put a TREMENDOUS amount of effort in writing a wonderfully readable story, with villains you just love to hate. And I thank you for taking the time. Thanks for sharing.

Bill

So far, this is playing out as the Hawthorne women (and Maggie) playing exactly the same game they've played for years - taking hapless males and transforming them into docile, subservient, obedient "concubines".

But with Bill admitting to being a transvestite, there's certainly a possibility of Lisa's flatmate starting her own project. On the other hand, this could provide an opportunity to eventually throw a spanner into the carefully planned machinations of the Hawthornes. Sam's far too besotted with Lisa to pull out, but perhaps if he twigged or suspected that there's a deliberate ploy to feminise him, we could see a bit more openness from the Hawthornes.

Or maybe at some point in time Sam gets some guts, and while agreeing to present as a female and act inferior to all the 'real' girls, have a certain degree of free speech and to occasionally do what he wants to do, rather than what they want him to do.

The story is well written, but I'm hoping (perhaps futily) that Sam does turn out to be 'just another' project.

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Skirts.

I like your taste in Skirts. Every skirt I wear is on or near the floor. As much as I would like to wear a really short one ... it just does not work.

Khadijah

Mona's racism

when is Mona's overt racism going to become an issue. Ignoring for a moment the femdom issues, everyone signing off on that is starting to bother me.

"Obama? No, one of her own." Uhhhh....