Him Lady or She Male Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 3

Mom and Alvin/Alice clash about expectations.
And the first night out with the girls.

Thanks to Stanman63 for help in editing many of my mistakes.
(Even if it does pass Microsoft spell and grammar checker)

Chapter 3

After we were in the car and on the drive home, Mom started a conversation with me, "Well how did you like you're evening, Alice?"

"It was better than I had thought it would be."

"What did you learn?"

I could not tell her what I thought it was that I learned. So I said, "They all wanted to teach me a lot about girly things. They even took me to the girl's rest room when I had to go. They said that one girl could not go to the restroom; they have to take a friend along. They all went with me. They were all putting on more lipstick after they got there. They wanted to put lipstick on me, but I said 'no'. And some of them didn't need to go to the bathroom; they just wanted to put stuff on their face."

"All girls want to look pretty all of the time, Alice. It takes a lot of work, all of the time. You'll learn that, in time," Mom said.

I had to make things up, because they did not tell me anything like that. They treated me just like a guy, which was what I wanted them to. I liked being called Alvin by them and not always Alice like Mom and Dad do.

"I learned that most of them dressed like girls in private a long time before they were able to show themselves to others. I guess that is what it means to 'come out of the closet'. Will I come out of the closet in time, and do like they did, a little more girl over time?"

"The psychiatrist had hoped that we could force you to be a girl from the day that you came home from the hospital, but I didn't want you to have to suffer that shock so soon. I think that if you become a part of these girls they should help you to become a girl, easier, Alice. They know first hand what the problems are going to be for you. It is not going to be easy, Alice. If you promise to let them help you, then I do not see why you should not be with them and let them be your support group. I know that they all wanted to be girls, and that you have had no choice in the matter. But they might convince you that being a girl has its own kind of rewards.

She continued, "A bar is not the best of places for an influence on a normal person of any age Alice. There are many things that I would never consider letting you even near. That bar is a gay bar to start with. It has a lot of people with problems that normal people do not have. Guys liking guys is not normal behavior, Alice. But it does happen between people. Now, you are a girl, or soon will be, so you need to be aware of these things, more. Everyone knows that you are not gay, but you are a girl now, and girls are supposed like boys. That is what is normal, Alice. You are going to have to unlearn 17 years of being taught that you like girls and learn to like boys. There, I have said it. I know you don't like it, but it's what the psychiatrist said should happen with you."

"You mean that I am going to have to learn that I like dicks in my pussy now," I said.

"That's the bottom line, Alice."

"OK, I think that the girls are going to want to teach me that, Mom. We talked about it little bit, but you know how embarrassing that kind of talk is to me."

"Girls talk about those things among themselves Alice. Just like boys do in locker rooms, they must talk about girls, so to do girls talk about boys, and everything about boys, not just in the locker rooms either, but anytime that there are no boys around, girls talk about them. You are going to have to learn to do the same thing. So I think that it would be a good thing for you to talk on the phone with all of the girls, and get to know them, real well, so that you can do that."

"Mom they are all beautiful girls, I want to get to know them all, they were all so nice to me, also. I think that they all like me a little because of my accident."

"That's good dear, lots of girls like each other, girls are a lot more social than the male that you use to be. So you need to learn to not be a male anymore and forget being competitive and learn to be supportive. That is the biggest difference between the man that you use to be and the woman that you are now."

"Do you think that they like me because I look like a man to them?"

"I saw them rejecting men all night long Alice. I think that they understand that you are not a man, any longer."

"When we went to the restroom I showed them what the operation did to me. A couple of them said that that's want they have trying to get and that they have to live like a woman for a year before they are allowed to have SRS to remove their balls and dick and get a pussy instead."

"Alice you are going to have to learn to watch your language. Guys can use such foul mouth words, but ladies have to learn to use a more dignified way of talking. You should have said their penis or better yet 'the things between their legs'. You have to think of being a debutante, all of the time now.

"So, if you will try to fit into their group and maybe not tomorrow, but soon, wear the clothes to fit in, then I will make sure that your dad and the psychiatrist agree that it's a good thing for you to do, then you can spend a lot of time with them on Fridays. Is that fair enough for you?"

"Mom you know that I won't wear a dress. If I wore a dress as they did, I would look like some of those guys that were in the bar that looked like men in dresses. They tried but there is no way that they looked like women. They looked like guys in dresses."

"Will you at least consider wearing something nicer now with your panties? You have already said that wearing panties feels better now that you do not have a penis. They are made for a woman's body. They work nicely don't they? So how about a silk shirt next time for the bar with a pair of black slacks? It will feel much better on you. And it will still be pants. Women call shirts blouses. You can wear one of those, also."

"How about if I go shopping with the girls next weekend and see about getting a pair. That would then be what I would go shopping with them and get."

"How about we leave it to the girls to shop for you and you agree to get something that they select for you to wear, as long as it is a silk blouse and slacks with a zipper on the side or back instead of the front I'll agree to that and you can ask them to help you?"

"I've never seen pants with a zipper on the side. It doesn't exist," I said.

"See, you've never shopped. I bet that any of the girls could find you a pair in the first store that she comes to, and a black pair with in the first two stores that she goes in. So, if she does, will you wear them to the bar the next week that they meet? Is it a deal?"

I did not think that that mom was making a fair bet. I have never seen any guy wear those kinds of pants. Then I did remember those pants but not on a guy, but on a girl. "Those are girl pants, Mom, you tried to trick me."

"Girls wear guys pants all of the time dear, what's wrong with wearing girls pants if they look nice on you? You will get to select which pair that you wear, so if you do not want to wear them, then that's, OK. But, if you want to go back to the bar, then that's the deal. You and the girls go and get yourself a bar outfit that has a silk top and pants with a zipper on the side. I'll agree you get to go to the bar, and in return you agree to wear the clothes."

"What if I don't find anything that I want to wear?"

"Then you can't go back to that bar."

"That's not fair, Mom."

"Honey, life is sometimes not fair, as you well know. But that is the deal. Bar for clothes, you get to choice the clothes. Now that sounds more than fair to me. After all you don’t even have to work to pay for the clothes out of your own money."

"And if all of the pants are to girly and I don't want to wear them then I don't get to go to the bar."

"That's the deal, but you get to shop till you find a pair that you feel comfortable in. I am not pressuring you to wear a dress, dear. However, I AM pressuring you to look nicer. A girl has to look good no matter what she wears all of the time. Therefore, you have to look good no matter what you wear dear. Is it asking too much that I want you to look nice and not wear jeans and a T-shirt like now?"

"What's wrong with jeans and a t-shirt?"

"For a guys there is nothing wrong with it, but your not exactly a boy, any more, Alice. You have to face that fact at some time. So, all I want is that the half of you that is my daughter to dress nicely, I'm not insisting on dress's and skirts like the psychiatrist wants you dress in all of the time. I am letting you do this slowly. Nevertheless, you have to do something to get something. So the deal is going back to the bar for wearing a silk top and pants that zip at the side or back that you get to select, you get to make the choice dear, and do you want to go back to that bar with the girls again?"

The girls were at that bar that was true. It was most likely the only bar that would not kick them out. After all, they could be considered gay in my mom's or anyone else’s eyes.

"OK, I'll all to Janice tonight and leave a message and maybe go shopping with them tomorrow. If they'll help me find the things and only if I find that I don't look too ridicules, then I'll wear them."

"That's exactly what I was hoping for Alice. You make sure that you feel comfortable in the clothes that you select. You should take your time and look at a bunch of pants until you find the pair that you like. Don’t rush it, you have to worry about your operation."

"I'll think about it."

We rode in silence the rest of the way home. I knew that this was the first step that Mom was doing to get me to be a girl. I would have to think if doing it was worth going back.

I did not have to think. I knew that I would do anything to go back and see Janice.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

UHHHHH isnt this like part of the 2nd chapter?

ummm isnt this like a excerpt form the last chapter? and microsoft spell checker is infamous for missing lots of spelling errors. grammar errors are hard to catch unless you actually go back thru and re-read what you write. i dont proof read my wife's stories because i will rip it to shreds im very critical and i dont pull punches on what i think should be changed or fixed etc.. story is interesting.. i can somewhat read thru the errors because i talk alot with people on irc who are *cringe* texters and hoooo boy! are they bad spellers just sit down and proof your own stuff then have somone else do it after that before you send it in.. story tellers when writing things for others to read and not themselves do actualy check their spelling.

Psychiatrist

I think you mean "psychiatrist", not "physicist".

Freud was a psychiatrist, Einstein was a physicist. . .

Pretty good tale so far.

Personally, I think Mom, Dad

Personally, I think Mom, Dad and the Pysch's are really pushing their own agenda regarding Alvin/Alice and not really taking his/her concerns into play. I haven't seen anywhere that s/he has been seen by a doctor who really knows his/her business when it comes to gender identity (Brain-mind vs physical attributes-genitialia). On top of all this, re: visitor's mention of Freud, I think that particular doctor created and caused a lot more problems regarding sexual identity and sexual issues than he ever helped anyone over come. Just my opinion. Jan

Am enjoying the story

I did find one misspelled word: hopping I think it should read hoping
I wouldn't mind helping edit. Cynthia

This is a great story!

I like the way it is told, the things Alvin has to do to make his world the the world he wants. His parents are doing the best they can, but Alvin is right, his sexuality is his alone. I'm glad this story is complete-I'm going to enjoy this!

Wren