Jack's Life - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Jack's Life - Part 2

by Melissa1963

We last left Jack after arriving at his new home after being beaten by his parents still confused and scared.

Jack's Life - part 2
by Melissa1963

 ©2009 by Melisa1963, All rights reserved. No part of this work may be distributed as an original work by another person or group. Permission is given to redistribute this by electronic means, as long as the entirety of the work is distributed, no charge is made and credit is given to the original author, me. Any resemblance between the writings in this work, and any actual persons or places, living or dead, are purely coincidental, except when used for satirical purposes.

Continuing to read this document, or storing it or reproducing it in any format means that you explicitly affirm that you are legally allowed to possess and read such materials in your city, county/parish, state, and country.

Sergeant Julie walked Jack over to the door and introduced the waiting people, Jack, the Sergeant said as she pointed to a tall woman in a business suit, this is “Cathy Raines” of children services; she will be helping you to adjust to your new home.

Hello Jack, Cathy said as she bent down to shake Jacks hand, it is very nice to meet you. Jack did not say anything, he just continued crying softly. Sergeant Julie then introduced him to the next person.

Jack, this is “Carl Tack” he is a special doctor who will help you and us decide what is best and to determine if being a girl is right for you.
Hello jack, Carl said bending down a little just like Cathy to shake Jack’s hand, everyone seemed notice that Jack’s face showed a slight smile but did not say anything as sergeant Julie continued with introductions.

Jack, sergeant Julie said as she pointed to a young couple. Jack, these are the people that you are going to live with, “Rob and Mary Diamond”, well hello jack Rob and Mary both said together, we very happy to have here with us, Rob said why don’t we all go inside and talk for a few minutes. Between the time it took for sergeant Julie to get Jack to his new home, the officer that arrested his parents had already talked to children service and the doctor.
It was decided that Jack would not be forced to be a boy if he did not want to, Instead he could choose what he wanted to wear and when, but first he had undergo a few test. This was just formality with the system, and the doctor was going to do those tests tonight as not delay in jack’s happiness.

Doctor Carl asked Jack several questions, all in which he made sound like a normal conversation in order not scare this fragile little boy.

After an hour Jack became sleepy and Dr. Carl did one last test, the blood test.
Jake screamed as the needle went into his arm, but settled down after a few seconds.

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

great

poor jack :( its heartbreaking when kids suffer this way. I hope this new family treats him better. Seems like they will and I hope he can adapt to this new family. abused kids usually have a hard time missing their former family even if they were cruel, it doesnt matter. They were still his parents all he ever knew and attached. It till take alot of time

Well I finally got to read

both parts so far. So far so good, but I will reserve my comments until I have read more. These chapters are very short, and even though they tell a few things, they don't go into detail as to why Jack thought he should be a girl. Example: I knew I was a girl at age 3 because that is how I felt inside, and no amount of "young man" or "good boy" was going to change that.

We need to know why Jack thinks he is a girl, and wants to live that life. Living as a girl is definitely not for sissies. Waiting for part 3.

Love & hugs,

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

This could easily be my story.

At four years of age, I had no idea why I wanted to be a girl. I just knew quite certainly that I was like my sis and my mom. I also knew that being like my brothers and the bridge troll who my mom married, was the most repulsive thing I could think of. My step father showed no remorse at all, and soon it was conform to his twisted ideas or die.

My best wishes for little Jackie. I would think with Parents who are capable of that much remorse, they could be educated to understand the problem much better and perhaps regain custody.

Gwendolyn

The future will show.

At the present time it is possible to tell two things. In-first parents or idiots, or sacred.
In-second - a part VERY short. Volume of the second part -3 kilobytes, among them - 1 kilobyte - standard preventions.
And one more. Any author BC did not concern so quiveringly the copyrights.
PS. There is nothing to protect for the moment.