Jack's Christmas Wish

Printer-friendly version

Having to reveal my thoughts on transition to Saint Nicholas made me a little uncomfortable. I wondered secretly whether he even had the power to fulfill my desire. “Sir, it seems that my feeling that my body was of the wrong sex was prevalent even in my preteens. I suppressed those feelings thinking the it was not natural and a passing fad. As I reached my teen years and found that I would be different from my mates, I found myself questioning my masculinity."

Jack’s Christmas Wish
by Michelleokc08


  I was awakened by Lucky, my cat licking my cheek. She does this when she wants me to let her out to do her business or if she is disturbed from her restful slumber. I awoke and as my eyes adusted to the light of the darkened room illuminated only by the dim light from the television that had played a rented video I had gotten earlier in the evening. I witnessed what appeared to be three impish creatures standing in my living room.
Not wanting to disturb them and their work I quietly watched and secured Lucky in my arms. As they worked I noticed their diligence and attention to detail and admire their work. It appeared as though they were preparing for the arrival of another. They removed the obstacles in our woodburning fireplace and carefully cleaned the area. The fireplace had long been replaced by central heating unit that took care of the house. As I observed their work, I wondered how long it would be until the visitor they had apparently prepared for would arrive.

My wait was not very long, soon I heard the noisy arrival on what appeared to be the rooftop of my house. I could hear the noise of something striking the roof. Minutes later, a rather rotund bearded man appeared in my living room. His entry scared Lucky and she jumped from my lap and headed as far away from the danger as she could.

With my presence revealed the rather rotund gentlemen walked over to me and called me by name, "Jack I believe. Why I have seen you since you were a tyke and left me a glass of milk and cookies, which if my memory serves me, were quite delicious. You youngsters believed that if you were patient that you would catch me. You never did it, you want to know why? My helpers that you observed, job was to make sure that you were in dreamland when I arrived. Sometimes it took a little nudge with sleeping dust. In any case no child has ever saw me and very few adults. Once I created a pink elephant just to convince a drunk he was seeing things. Hence, the tale of the drunk who had seen a pink elephant. Quite ingenious on my part I might add.

"Well, let’s address your needs Jack or is it Jacqueline now? I know all about your desire to change, but my question to you is, 'Why?'” My observations and notes about you show that you never played with dolls or ‘borrowed’ your mother lingerie, clothes or makeup. The telltale signs which usually indicated gender confused.

Having to reveal my thoughts on transition to Saint Nicholas made me a little uncomfortable. I wondered secretly whether he even had the power to fulfill my desire. “Sir, it seems that my feeling that my body was of the wrong sex was prevalent even in my preteens. I suppressed those feelings thinking the it was not natural and a passing fad. As I reached my teen years and found that I would be different from my mates, I found myself questioning my masculinity."

"I took every opportunity to dress in what I believed was my true gender during my college," Jack said. "I became proficient in the art of makeup and even used my skill while I was in college, he continued. "I did the makeup for theatrical productions and obtained a minor in theatrical arts as a part of my degree," he added. "When I did go to out dressed enfemme I could fool anyone but a scrutinizing female and that I was only because of my exaggerate walk. Like most males wishing to pass for a female I subconsciously tried walk like one, and tried a little to hard," Jack said.

Most girls would simply whisper in my ear that my look was awesome, but to tone down the walk. I finally ask a girl that I was seeing to help me with this problem. She taught me the secret of the femme walk, baby steps. I found that with practice I had mastered the walk and after some extravagant spending on hip pads and adhesive breasts I could pass for female, even to the most discerning scrutiny.

That had been a number of years ago and now with a well paying job as art director for movie studio I was able to afford a quite extensive wardrobe with the finest in lingerie and clothes. Jack had designer gowns, expensive nightgowns, peignoirs of silk in all styles and closet full of expensive footwear. Jack had been able to secure all this while maintaining a normal appearance to his superiors. When he did go out he usually had female friend and went to out of the way, discreet lesbian establishments. Jack was also able to obtain his wardrobe in much the same manner. He would approach a young aspiring actress or some college student working as an intern and induce them into purchasing things in his size, offering them designer gowns or expensive lingerie in exchange for their purchases. J

Jack explained to Saint Nicholas the nature of his request. "I want to be a genetic female not the surgical substitute, Jack said. "I want to feel the ecstasy of penetration and orgasm and to be able have children later on if I desire. Second, "I want to remain in the lifestyle that I have become accustom to. Jack knew that that it was studio policy not be place a woman in a power position; like an art director, Jack had worked hard and paid the dues necessary to get in position he currently held. Jack explained to his guest,""'' I will need records changed to show I am female and in the position that Jack currently held. It would be like Jack had never existed and Jacqueline had been born in his place.
"This would also require that there had been at some point a change in corporate policy. Jack look at Saint Nicholas, who was deep in thought about the task at hand. “Well sir, is my request possible,” Jack ask questioningly. Nicholas addressed Jack’s question after he had a chance to go over his options, “Jack the magical gender change is an option, but the second part of your request would require some more thought on how to accomplish it,” “Do you want your first option now or later?” “I could change your identity completely and give you the gender change. As you wished Jack would simply not exist and Jacqueline would have the same abilities, knowledge and credentials.

”My problem would be changing corporate policy, “I can’t guarantee that you would still have your job not one of an assistant the some corporate bigwig,” Nick said. "I said he was willing to take that chance," Jack said. He suddenly felt dizzy everything became fuzzy.

When she awoke, Jacqueline was in her bedroom and climbed out of her bed. Carefully she remove her nightgown and panties, took a quick shower, toweled off and applied her makeup and picked out an appropriate dress and her sexiest lingerie. It appeared to Jacqueline that this meeting was very important to Dan.They had spent three months in the English countryside in old English country home near the filming location and became very intimate. We spent alot of time screwing on rug front of roaring fire in the fireplace. jacqueline thought to herself, "i finally had found my sexual equal, Dan love having sex as much as I did." Their time alone had led Jackie to thing their marriage would be a mere formality

Since then, they had become very close but there had been no mention of marriage by Dan. Jackie felt that his dinner with Dan’s parents held promise. Jackie had taken the added precaution of packing a weekend with sexiest lingerie, two gowns which would cling to her every curve, and a few sex toys for an added touch. Jacqueline took the bag and headed down to her car and headed for the country. As she looked at her condo, she hoped that it would not be her home for long. Jacqueline wanted marriage to Dan because she loved him and thought he would be her perfect mate.

Saint Nicholas watched the screen as Jacqueline left and headed toward the country. Nicholas had told her that he couldn’t guarantee that she would remain in her job. As he watched her drive away, Nick knew that soon Jacqueline’s life would be changed. The corporation had selected Jacqueline for a position as the assistant Art Director when she applied. Because of her talents and expertise when the Art Director left for a job at another studio, Jacqueline was their first choice as his replacement. Since taking over the job as Art Director she had distinguished herself and brought critical acclaim to the studio. Jacquelines position with studio would make her a shining example of how a woman could be a wife and professional. As Dan's wife, she would be both a corporate executive and the tender and caring sexual partner to satisfy his every need. Nick chuckled and thought to himself, ”Fact is sometimes stranger than fiction.”


 
Merry Christmas Everyone! ~Michelleokc08

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting, But Rough...

An interesting revision, but really rough compared to the original: missing capital letters, suffixes and pronouns, inconsistent quote marks, spacing problems, duplicated phrases.

I'll send you a cleaned-up version.

Best, Eric