Willing Victim Part 2

Printer-friendly version

My life growing up was a little strange. You might have blamed it all on that oblong orifice lurking just below my penis and testicles. My parents of course knew of my condition but ordered me never to reveal the existence of said orifice by word or touch to any other living soul. And so I attended school as a boy named Fred. I was physically smaller than the rest of my male peers and when I reached puberty I didn't have the facial hair or completely lose my high pitched voice. My chest developed small mounds around my nipples and my ass was bigger than any of the other boys in the school. So it wasn't
 

838617665_a2aa826cc6_1__1_.jpg

 
surprising when a bunch of homosexual boys ganged up on me in the men's room one day and threw me face first against the wall, pulled down my jeans, and were just about to give my asshole a good reaming when one of the guys noticed my orifice. "Hey guys you gotta come here and see this for yourselves," declared Joe to the rest of his friends. So everyone came over and examined my orifice by word and touch and decided that I was not a boy named Fred but a girl pretending to be a boy. They were so excited about this bit of news that they forgot about me and headed down the corridor to tell the rest of the school what they had discovered. I decided to go home and tell my parents that everyone in the school now thought I am a girl.
 


 
My mother wasn't as surprised as I thought she would be. "Don't you worry dear, it was only a matter of time before the cat was
out of the bag," she explained to me. "Now however you can't go back to school as a boy named Fred but must go as a girl named Mary." So without asking me how I felt about the idea, she started to undress me and began tucking my male equipment back in upon itself so it could hardly be seen.

"I've been reading up on this sort of thing, honey, because I knew the day would come when this knowledge would come in handy," she said with pride in her voice. Next she put me into a black silky thing which covered my tits and the area where my manhood used to stick out. Then came the black nylon stockings and a wig.
 

05_2__1_.jpg

 
Now she said what I need is some panties and a dress and I'll be ready to start my new life as Mary. And so before I knew it I looked and felt like a girl named Mary. But before I could decide weather or not I liked my new situation, my mother grabbed me by the arm, dragged me to the car and off we went to introduce me back at school as a girl.
 
2842797165_24af4576cc_1__0.jpg

 
When we were in front of the principals' desk my mother started telling her (the principal was a woman) that my dad always wanted a boy and forced my mother and me to go along with making his daughter into a boy named Fred. But in truth, my mother continued, this is our daughter Mary. Well the principal wasn't sure about this story so she asked me to lift my dress and bend over. As I did so, she stuck her hand up the back of my panties and started to feel for my orifice. By the time she found it, it was starting to get pretty wet down there with all this attention and stimulation and I was starting to think that maybe being a girl was not such a bad idea.
 

 
And so I started coming to school dressed as a girl everyday from then on. I didn't have any friends because nobody wants to be friends with a girl who used to be a boy. So I kind of became a wall flower at school and wondered if this was how the rest of my life was going to play out. I guess it was at this point I decided to quit school and make it on my own. My parents weren't happy with this plan but could see I was wasting away at school and needed something in my life to grab on to.
 
2802686326_efac14320e_1__1_.jpg

 
I started going to the park and sitting on the benches watching the people go by and wondering all the while if it would be better to be a boy or a girl. Mostly I went outside as a girl but when I felt my manhood calling I would go back to being Fred again. Boy or girl it didn't seem to matter, I couldn't get out of the box I was living in. I still felt isolated from the rest of the world and couldn't seem to make contact with anyone. Death started to make his way into my thoughts and before long he was sitting on the bench next to me saying that I should put an end to my suffering.
 
fsn12vv3_1__1_.jpg

 
But I just wasn't going to do myself in. I was at a point where I wasn't holding on to life but I wasn't seeking death either.

When I finally snapped out of my depression I got a job at a recording studio and rented this farm which is near by. So here I sit, hiding out from the world.

We held each other all night long but in the morning I was alone in the bed and Mary was up and getting dressed. Only when she finished dressing and I looked at her from my position on the bed, did I realize she looked more like a Fred than a Mary. Her hair was tied back and she wore a guy's shirt and jeans.

"Hey sleepy head, you going to stay in bed all day." Mary teased. "I gotta go to work at the recording studio. I'm the guy who takes care of the horses that the guests ride when they're not recording. I got the job as Fred so if you want to visit me today just follow the path through the woods to the studio and ask for Fred. Please honey, don't give my little secret away to anybody. Thanks dear and help yourself to breakfast with whatever you can find. Bye Bye."

As I walk out the door on my way to work I start heading down the path to the studio but notice out of the corner of my eye Sue had gotten out of bed and was standing at the window watching me disappearing into the woods. As I walk, I think of how nice it would be to have her come see me.
I arrive at work and start setting my day up with feeding and dressing the horses with feed and hay. I get the saddles and bags and other things needed for the few rides I have to give. As the morning draws into the middle of the afternoon on a beautiful sunny warm day with a slight breeze just to keep it comfortable, I finally give my last ride.
 

pat_and_friend_300_1_.jpg

 
Then I notice Sue standing next to the gate of the pasture. She’s wearing a nice free flowing skirt and white blouse with short leather riding boots. I notice her talking to the owner of the studio as he points to where I am. I smile as I ride up to where they are standing and ask Sue if she wants to climb up behind me for a ride in the countryside. She climbs up and wraps her arms around me tightly and lays her head against my back. Then I give the horse the signal to walk and off we go into the beautiful pasture and woods. We head down to a secluded trail that I don't take anyone down and come upon a cabin with a river running next to it. I climb down first and help her down. My hands grip around her waist and lift her down as she makes a small gasp, being taken by surprise from the ease in which I am able to take control of her body.
 
tionesta_creek_1_.jpg

 


 

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting Potential

This one could develop into an interesting story.

I'm looking forward to lots more!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita