TG-Crazed Scientist Part 09

Printer-friendly version

The next morning, Genesis, Jesse, and Ramona met up with Rachel again at the Orphanage For All Ages. This time, Rachel had Lanie Evans with her.

"So you're Lanie," Jesse said when he saw Lanie for the first time.

Lanie smiled. "Yes I am," she said.

"It's nice to meet you," said Jesse.

Rachel handed the vial that contained her blood to Genesis. "This is the blood that the doctor drew from me last night," she said. "I hope this'll be enough to finish the serum."

"Thank you," said Genesis. "Thank you so much."

Rachel turned to Jesse. "And Jesse, I owe you an apology."

"Uh...for what?"

"For hurting your feelings. I know you've really missed me, and I know you've been lonely ever since we fell out."

Jesse sighed. "You're right," she said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't."

"It's okay. I understand. You've kind of...moved on after everything."

"Well...yes, I did," said Rachel, "But after you walked off last night, I felt really bad. When I became a girl, I basically ended up ditching you. And now you say you don't have any real friends."

"I didn't," said Jesse. "But I have a girlfriend now." To prove his point, he grasped Genesis' hand.

"Aw!" Lanie crooned.

"Oh, you're dating her now?" Rachel asked.

"We made it official," said Genesis.

"That's great," said Rachel.

"Yeah," said Jesse. "But as for you, Rachel..." He exhaled deeply. "Once again, I'm sorry. But at the same time, thank you. For everything."

"Thank you too," said Rachel. She and Jesse hugged each other deeply. "I won't forget the good times I had with you when I was Randy."

"Me either," said Jesse. When he broke apart from Rachel, he said "If this is goodbye, then I wish you the best."

"You too," said Rachel. "And you too, Genesis and Ramona."

"Goodbye," said Genesis.

***

The drive back to Virginia was long. But when they did get back, things were a hassle to say the least. For starters, Genesis and Ramona had missed a week of school, which meant a lot of schoolwork to make up. Their friends, especially Charlotte, Cassy, and Modesty, had also been concerned about them. The girls had to fill them in on the whole story of their adventure and their affair with Rachel Miller. But, of course, the real trouble came with Genesis and Ramona's parents. At first, Reginald and Paulette were furious at their daughters for taking off on a harebrained adventure by themselves without consulting them first-and roping in Jesse to boot! Fortunately, it didn't take long for their anger to morph into relief that they were okay. And the fact that Genesis had scored herself a boyfriend made Reginald and especially Paulette happy.

Of course, since Jesse went to a different school from Genesis, it wasn't always easy to see him every day. But they did text and call one another regularly, and they got to go out every weekend. And one night, two weeks after they got home from their adventure, Jesse actually invited Genesis over to his house.

Jesse's parents weren't home, so he and Genesis got to eat dinner by themselves. As they ate on the living room couch, Jesse told Genesis about how he'd given Rachel's blood to the scientists at Pride Laboratories and the progress they were making. "They've completely reverse-engineered the genome," Jesse said as he ate his bowl of pasta. "They found the part of Rachel's DNA that deals with her changed gender."

"And?"

"They think they know how they can integrate it with clownfish DNA to give the human genome the ability to change gender," said Jesse. "With a few more weeks of research, they'll probably have the gender-changing serum ready."

"Wonderful," said Genesis. "Lucas is finally gonna have his dream."

"I don't think so," said Jesse. "He wanted to be famous for creating a gender-changing serum. But by now he's probably locked up in an asylum for his crimes. Even if he did become 'famous,' he won't have a very good reputation."

"Maybe they should avoid mentioning that Lucas Jacobson worked to develop the serum," said Genesis. "Then that would give them bad publicity."

"Definitely," said Jesse. "If anything, they should mention you. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have gotten the blood sample they needed for the serum."

Genesis smiled. "And you, too. It's thanks to both of us."

"Oh, yes," said Jesse.

Neither of them were sure what happened next. All Genesis knew was that Jesse affectionately grabbed her hand, and then she pulled him in for a kiss. Before she knew it, Genesis started to feel aroused. She found herself running her hand over Jesse's crotch and feeling something she'd felt on herself when she was Gene.

It was an erection.

"Whoa!" Jesse said when he felt Genesis feeling his penis. "What are you..."

Genesis smiled seductively. "Your parents are gone, aren't they?" She could feel her old hornball persona from when she was a guy rising back up to the surface, but she didn't care. Jesse was her boyfriend, after all.

"Well, I guess so," said Jesse. He ran his hand over Genesis' boobs, causing her to moan in delight. She grabbed the strips of Jesse's pants and underwear and pulled them down, revealing his throbbing penis and balls. Then she reached down and undid her own pants.

Genesis closed her eyes, anticipating what was to come next. She gasped when she felt Jesse's penis enter her vagina. Oh, what a pleasant sensation it was! Her entire lower body was overrun with an energy not like anything she'd ever felt-even when she was Gene and masturbated every once in a while. She felt Jesse literally inside of her, rubbing on her G-spot and setting off hormones she didn't even know she had. After a minute of this wonderful feeling, Genesis felt something else building up down there. With a huge gasp, she felt herself come.

When Jesse pulled out, it was almost painful to have the amazing sensation gone. She and Jesse both lay on the couch, panting from all the moaning and thrashing. "You...you're not on birth control, are you?" Jesse asked.

"Who cares?" Genesis asked. "Wasn't that fun?"

Jesse smiled. "Yes, it was," he confessed. "And it kind of made us feel more...official. Like, now that we've had sex, it's like..."

"Like we really are a thing," said Genesis. She rolled over and hugged Jesse.

"Oh, Genesis," said Jesse. "I love you."

"I love you too," said Genesis. She felt so lucky to have a boyfriend like Jesse.

***

And that's the end of the sequel to The Most Extreme Punishment. If you're still here, thank you for making it this far. Like I say every time, I appreciate people reading my stories and giving comments/kudos. And, once again, any feedback on this story/serial would be appreciated. Especially if I end up writing a third one in this series. (Be on the lookout!)

up
33 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Happy Ending

joannebarbarella's picture

Both Genesis and Jesse deserved this. I admit to feeling a little sorry for Lucas but maybe he'll benefit from the serum.

Thanks Mysteryman.