A Sister 'til Christmas 4 & 5

Printer-friendly version

sister part 2 s.png

A Sister 'til Christmas 4 & 5
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Oooh, I'm getting nervous... Christmas will do that too me. I put 4 and 5 together so the whole story is out by Christmas Eve... This will be fun, I promise... I hope YOU like it...

***

"We, my dear, are going to Philly."

I was freezing, I had my arms tightly around myself, with only my black pocketbook for warmth.

"Uh, uh, uh, okay." My teeth were rattling as I rubbed my arms.

"We are going to Philly to get you a warm coat." And we jogged to Ross's gray car which was blending into the winter background.

He took his tan wool one from the backseat and placed it over my legs, I slipped my arms under it. He moved a bit of hair from my sticky lip gloss, he kissed my cheek and we left Smithville. I turned slightly to watch him drive, to watch his hands on the wheel, for some reason it was turning me on, making me just a touch excited, I was glad my legs and nails were hidden. I just enjoyed his hands, the ride, I kept a slight smirk on my face the whole time.

"Your hair almost matches your dress."

"Almost, ha, maybe that was Jada's plan." I shook the tail, I love the feeling of it bouncing around me, the feeling of it on my neck.

We had an hour's ride and after a few minutes I slipped off the coat, I showed off my legs, I ran my long red nails on my thighs.

"You look incredible today, but then again I think you always look incredible."

I turned, his eyes were on the road, the expressway.

"Thank you, I think you look incredible too."

"Ha, do I?" He smiled at me, he looked a little embarrassed he pushed back his hair.

I liked flirting with him, it was something that I always imagined doing with men but very rarely tried. I never had anyone to flirt with, I never had an opportunity. I realized at that moment I needed him. If I was with Sara and I felt a little frisky in the car she would laugh, she would tell me to relieve myself in the back seat. She was no fun.

"Ross what would you do if I wanted to play with you."

"Play with me?"

"Mmm-mmm. What would you do, would you tell me no and banish me to the back seat?" I moved the hem of my dress higher, I had my palms now on my upper thighs moving closer to my red silk panties.

"Ah, Sabrina, maybe I better pull over I can't concentrate." And then he smiled and shook his head. Once again I got him distracted and he changed plans. He kept glancing at my legs and now completely visible panties. I was tucked but showing off the silicone slit, it was very noticeable in the transparent red silk. I was getting excited sitting here with new hair and nails, I was too excited not rubbing against the man that was so close, yet so far away.

He pulled into a rest area. We were behind some tractor trailers and we slipped into the back seat of his grayer BMW iX. We met in the middle and he kissed me, once again I put my arms around his neck. He had my waist and he pulled me even closer.

"Ross I'm sorry I get like this, I'm not used to having my hair up or my breasts so noticeable."

"Really? You are so beautiful, what, do you hide?" And he made a slight laugh as his hands went to the breast forms.

"I do, I'm really good at that." I then walked my fingers down to his crotch, he opened his legs and I opened his zipper. I wanted to see my long nails holding his manhood, I wanted to see how sexy it looked, how excited it would make me. We stopped kissing as I pulled it out of the briefs, pants, and out into the open of his backseat.

He put his hand in my hair and pulled me into him, he was gripping the ponytail as our mouths reconnected. We made out as I played with his cock, as I felt the hair surrounding it as I felt his balls. I was enjoying the feel of a man, the feel of a man who found me beautiful.

"Mmm," He moaned as my two hands kneaded his dick.

"I want you in my mouth, baby."

"Oh, god..." He lay back against the rear door as I pulled down his pants to his thighs. "You can't be talking like that, you are making me a little too excited."

"Sorry." I raised my shoulders as I looked into his dark eyes, I wasn't sorry at all. I slipped between his legs and slowly bent down to kiss his cock. I pushed it with my lips from his balls to the tip and then looked up at him. He was smiling, he had his eyes wide open, he was enjoying a 'woman' on his manhood. I kissed the tip, a loud 'muah.'

"Ready?" I asked, I was being flirty and girly again.

"Oh my god yes..."

And I let him in, took his cock through my tight lips, over my tongue, just reaching the back of my throat. I gagged and let him slip out. I took a breath and did it again, I got used to his length, his girth. I started to suck, I was loving the taste of a man, it had been too long for me. I let his cock move in and out of my lips, I let his body thrust, I let my fingers wander over his thighs. Soon I was concentrating just on the head of his cock, tasting his precum, getting ready for even more.

I couldn't believe our relationship would ramp up so fast. I knew I would be excited with a man, with anyone who found me attractive, I just didn't think I would have his pants down and his cock inside me so quickly.

"Sabrina, I'm gonna cum."

"Oh? Okay, baby." I slipped off of his legs, I put my face right below his cock as I leaned on his body. He took hold of himself and started rubbing. "In my mouth." I stuck out my tongue, I waited for his cum. I rubbed my legs together, my clit tight between me, my hands started to shake as I held on tighter to his legs. I smiled and flirted I couldn't wait until he unloaded on and in me.

"Ahhh.." He let out a large breath, a loud moan as he kept pumping.

I was getting ready, my voice trembling, "I want you, I want to taste you." I stuck out my tongue just as his cum shot out of his cock, just as he finished his last pump. It landed on my chin, my cheek, my eyes and some made its way into my mouth. I let him watch me swallow, then push some more into my mouth. His dick still dribbled and I took him back through my red lips, I sucked. Feeling him on my tongue.

"That was incredible." He breathed out and ran his fingers through my hair again It's funny but I could tell he loved the two strands hanging in my face. I could tell that was what he focused on, concentrated on.

"Mmm." I continued to moan and suck as I rubbed my legs together again, I let him slip from my mouth, I moaned, I showed him my tongue, I started to cum. I tried to swallow what was left in my mouth but some dripped down my chin, onto my chest. I immediately put my long fingers on the front of my panties and rubbed them. I had to close my eyes, I felt his hand on my cheek as I came, I kept doubling over, it was so intense, I hadn't had a cock in my mouth in years, plus one that tasted so good. I let out one more moan and landed with both hands on his chest, his cock pushing against my belly, wet but happy. I let him play with my hair some more as I played with the buttons on his flannel. I felt it was an even trade. Soon my palm was on his naked chest.

"We should drive to Philly all the time." He chuckled.

"Good idea." I kissed his chest, I could have happily fallen asleep, rubbing and playing with all his hair now tickling my cheeks.

*

"If I didn't bother you this holiday season what would you be doing." I was bothering Ross, we were at Macy's, there were so many decorations. We had shopping bags full of gifts over our arms.

"Well, I probably would have been working or reading at the bar while Rachel and her husband would try to talk to me."

"Try?"

"Mmm, they don't let me read, ha. She would be making me all kinds of crazy drinks to try too."

"I think I would love that. Could I sit next to you? I can wear something very Christmassy." He laughed, he shook his head, I could tell he thought I was acting cute. I could tell he liked me. "I could turn your pages."

"Ha, could you?"

I wiggled my fingers, showing off my nails.

I was thinking that if this was two weeks before I wouldn't have anyone to buy presents for, but now I had a list. I even snuck off and bought something for Ross when he went to the men's room. We shopped for about two hours, I even bought a coat, a long, maxi, it was a pinkish white, and made of wool like his. It came down to my ankles, hiding my legs.

We then went to an Italian restaurant close by that Ross knew of. We had an early dinner and drinks. When I went to the ladies' room there was a crowd of people milling about. When I came out they were still there, and twice as many as before, women and men all dressed up for a party. I noticed many of the women were wearing stockings, I was surprised, I was quite happy. I was glad my dress was short so I could show off my own as I slowly made my way through the crowd, smelling the wonderful perfume and aftershave.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Wow, love that dress, love it." I spun around, and a woman in a long green gown was smiling at me, she had the most incredible heels. "You look, sensational darling, just sensational."

"Thank you so do you."

She took my hand, she looked at my nails, they were the same length and color as hers. "Are you here for the party?"

"No, just dinner," I smiled, I was enjoying being surrounded by people, a crowd, handome men and women. I love this woman holding my hand to hers.

"Are you finished?"

"Mmm, yes." And I giggled.

"Then come with us." She continued to hold my hand while she introduced me to about six others, six people in suits and dresses, six people I never would have met if I was in my bedroom posing in front of my mirror, or sitting reading Ross's book over his shoulder at the end of the bar.

I texted Ross, I told him I was immersed in the crowd and to come and save me. I had to stand on my toes so he could see my ponytail, soon we silently followed my new friends. I introduced him as the crowd made its way to another part of the restaurant.

Two doors opened, lots of lights, lots more people. The music was loud and soon we were dancing. I wasn't the best dancer but I could move, I could fake it. Sometimes when I am by myself I practice as if I was a stripper, a lap dancer. I kicked my heels up, shook my breasts, and rubbed my ass on the bed, this time I did my moves on Ross. His lips were on my neck, his arms and hands touching me. I wasn't even embarrassed that all the other girls were so much sexier than me, they all sang, they all grabbed my hand, and got me involved with their dance moves.

"Here you go."

A man came over with drinks, little ones, pink and green ones. Everyone grabbed one and swallowed, it was sweet, it was kinda hot, it was fantastic. I kissed Ross with my minty tongue, I rubbed against him, I was starting to have too much fun. I could only think in the moment, with the bass, the feel of the music. Then one of the other men led us to the middle of the dance floor, more people, even louder music, they started to sing. We started to sing with them.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
underneath the Christmas tree"

I was having so much fun, I had Ross's arm around me, as we got in the circle and sang to each other. I could fake being a soprano in a crowd. Everyone had a smile, everyone was having almost as much fun as me.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you"

Everyone yelled and clapped when the song was done, then something quieter came on. Ross spun me, I ended up in his arms. We moved to a darker section of the dance floor. The man with the drinks gave us two more and I made him have one with us. The three of us toasted to Christmas, toasted to the DJ, and toasted to this great party that we created and crashed.

I put my arms around Ross's neck, he put his hands on my hips. I was feeling just a little lightheaded, I was feeling very calm, so relaxed, so satisfied. I let him pull me into him, his hard body against me.

"Mmm, I like this, Sabrina." He whispered in my ear.

"So do I, I love to dance. Did you know that I love kissing while I dance?"

"I didn't, but that's good to know, 'cause so do I."

And then he kissed me, it was different, it was slow and deliberate. My fingers went into his hair, his fingers traced my bra strap. He kept pushing into my body and we slowly ground. He was sucking my tongue as I messed up his hair, suddenly I started to orgasm. I held on to him, he watched as my eyelashes flickered, as I felt my panties get moist. He then pushed harder against my crotch. I felt my body shake, as he watched me again, I knew he was cumming too, I knew he was enjoying himself as our bodies rubbed together. I held on, I was enjoying the moment, I think I have been waiting for this moment since the first moment he brought me a white rose.

"My god, " I breathed out, I leaned against him, so satisfied, so happy that the day was turning out extraordinary.

"Ha, wow, I wasn't expecting that." he smiled, kissed my red lips again."

I had such deja vu, I was remembering the first time I danced with a man, a slow dance, a quiet song. I was remembering he made me rub his manhood, he made me suck on his tongue. We heard people and we both came.

I figured that's what you do.

***

The first time I danced with a man I was in Florida.

*

"What the hell, it's my last night here, what could you possibly have to do?" Liz was mad her summer boyfriend was busy. Lately, he was always busy.

"I have to do something with the family, I'm sorry. We still have tomorrow." Hendrix bought her flowers, he brought her coffee, he was trying to be nice to her but she wasn't having any of it. She wasn't believing him. She wanted to see him tonight but she couldn't, he was seeing some strawberry blonde.

*

Since my first afternoon with Hendrix, we sort of became a thing. I would borrow something of Liz's to wear from her hamper or the bag she kept filled with dirty clothes. I didn't mind, usually, I just washed them. I even got to borrow her heels a couple of more times.

Mine and Liz's family were going to the pool today, say goodbye to the friends they made the last four weeks in Miami. Hendrix's mom and dad were going to a luau. I was outside his door, I was praying Liz didn't see me.

He opened, "Hey, c'mon in." I slipped in quickly, my stomach was an acid mess, I was nervous, I thought this was a bad idea. "My mother's things are in the bathroom."

"Okay. Are you sure it's alright?"

"Of course."

He wanted to see me once more before I left his life before he would have to say goodbye to his trans girlfriend. He told me he never even imagined that it was an option, now he was more open-minded, he couldn't wait to get back to New Jersey and find more girls like me, or like Liz. He told me he couldn't wait to investigate the new possibilities.

I had beige panties and pantyhose on under my clothes, I bought them at the little drugstore. I figured I would be gone in a day, who cares what the girl at the counter thought anymore? I also bought false eyelashes and a 'Liquid Lipstick,' I had never worn before. It was called pale mauve, it was beautiful, I hoped it went with the mother's dress.

He knocked, "Here you go." He handed me a plastic cup of red wine.

"When will everyone be back?"

"Not 'til after midnight, we have plenty of time. How 'bout you? Will they miss you?"

I thought, I watched myself apply the lashes. "Maybe, I just told them I was going for a walk on the strip, I told them I was going to stay out late."

"Ahh, great, I can't wait to see you all made up again. Do you like the dress? There are not too many to choose from, ha."

I picked it up. It was long, made of lace and bright white. "It's beautiful." I put on his mother's bra, stuffed with more tissues. I then slipped on the dress. It had thin straps, just barely covering the bra. The front showed just a hint of my breasts, just a hint of cleavage that the bra made. The back was low, just about covering the straps. I then slipped on the shoes. They were wedges, a four-inch heel with ankle straps. They fit better than Liz's heels but I wish I could borrow a pair of hers, but everything was in her case now, everything was by the door waiting to be in the belly of a plane.

I finished my makeup, a little bit of the mother's foundation, a little blush, and a lot of mascara to go with the false lashes. Then I brushed my hair, parted it on the side, I made bangs then pushed them back with a hair band. The band made me look different, even younger, more innocent. I then took a deep breath, I was going to put the lipstick on in front of Hendrix.

"Wow, very nice." He walked closer, but I slipped by him and went to the mirror above the drawers. "I love how much you change, you are a completely different person now." I smiled at him through the mirror I showed him my new lipstick tube. He moved closer and watched me as the mauve covered my lips, it was sticky and shiny. He rubbed me through the dress, he didn't say anything about the color of my lips, he was too busy rubbing himself against me. This is what we generally did together, usually, his manhood would be rubbing against a part of my body.
Anything, he said he liked it all.

*

Later on, when I put my things back into my black bag I noticed the free drink card. "Oooh, I forgot about this."

"We should go."

I smiled, he was teasing, I was enjoying listening to music and drinking his parent's red wine while cuddling on the small couch. He had his arm around me as I rubbed his chest, as he kissed my lips.

"Quick, we'll get a drink then take it back to the room."

I shook my hair, "No, please."

I know how he convinced me, after a long wet kiss we went outside, I held his arm as we walked through the cars in the parking lot, we slipped into a different entrance of the long grass-covered bar.

The bartender looked at my filled-out bra, he remembered me, and we got our free drinks but stayed closer to the back door where it was darker. It was pretty crowded, we were well hidden, but I was ready to go back to the room. I wanted to feel him against me, I wanted to kiss some more.

"Let's stay for a while, don't you like everyone watching you in this dress?"

"I guess, but everyone is looking at my breasts." He smiled, bright white teeth, tan, darker complexion, he was quite gorgeous. With his short dark hair, his tight t-shirt, him and Liz were a great couple, they were both so gorgeous together. I started to feel bad I ruined her last night in Miami. I would have to make it up to her somehow.

He slyly held my breasts as we kissed again, soon the music got lighter, he put his arms on my waist and I leaned into him, he was hard and it made me smile. I thought of myself as a very amateur crossdresser and here I was making a man hard. The thought of it excited me. I pushed my body into him as he started to kiss my neck, then we danced, it felt so good, a couple of others were dancing beside us. My first dance with a man. We started to kiss again, I was going to miss this, miss having a man in my life.

Back in Queens, I was an unpopular boy, but here in Miami, I was a busy woman with a boyfriend, and a friend who was a bartender. "Here you go." He smiled, he pushed his way back through the crowd away from us.

We sipped the new rum drink, then Hendrix saw someone enter the bar. He took my hand and led me to a hallway, even darker, near another exit. We spilled our drinks.

"What's the matter?" I was now nervous, excited, but nervous.

"I just saw Liz and her mom, they were at the front of the bar. Let's stay here, hopefully, they won't stay long."

"I can't believe out of all the places..."

"What it's the bar by the pool, I knew Liz would come in sooner or later. You know her." He smiled at me, I could tell he liked that she was only a couple of yards away. I could tell he was wishing he got caught with another woman.

We were surrounded by brooms, boxes, cases of beer. I had to calm down, relax, so we started dancing again, all alone and holding each other in this tight little spot with just a bit of light trickling in. He put my hand on his crotch and I started to rub him. He licked and bit my naked shoulders, he kissed my neck and cheek. I continued to play with him, he was getting harder.

"I have an idea."

He put me against the wall, I could feel the music on my back. He fondled my breasts. "I am going to miss these."

"So am I, I wish I was bigger."

"Really? Bigger? A Double-D maybe?"

I giggled, he was still rubbing me. "Mmm, I think I would love that, maybe when I get older my body will fill out more."

"Ha, maybe." He then kissed my neck, then chest, breasts, then bent his knees, he started kissing my belly as he rubbed the fake boobs in his mother's bra. He got lower, pushing his face into my crotch, kissing the lace that was covering me. His hands went on my ass as he pushed his face harder into me, moving around, making me excited.

"Sabrina?"

"Mmm." I was quiet, I didn't want anyone to hear us.

"I want you to imagine I am making love to you."

I opened my eyes, he looked up. "What? No, let's go back to the room, please."

"No, don't worry, it will be fun."

I was thinking it won't be, someone will hear, and what does that even mean? "No please." I moved off the wall, but he stood in front of me, he was so much stronger, he was a good three inches taller than me while I was in his mother's wedges.

He started to kiss my neck as he held me tight. We then kissed and I forgot all about his plan, Liz and the others in the bar. We could barely hear them, barely even hear the music, just feel it. He made me undo his button and zipper to his pants and I played with his cock through the briefs. He was whispering directions to me as I kneaded his hard dick. I then brought his shorts and briefs down to his knees, I stood back up and we kissed again, me grabbing his hard cock.

"First we bring up your dress." He bunched it up in his fingers and I took hold, exposing my legs, my pantyhose, and panties. He started to rub his hard cock against me. "Do you like this?"

"Mmm."

He moved back and bent a little, he positioned his cock under me, under my 'pussy.' He started to move, slightly thrusting, I closed my eyes, I could feel the pressure as he pushed against my tucked 'clit.'

"God this feels great," He said as he held my arms, as he pushed his manhood into me, thrusting against my 'pussy.' "I am going inside of you." He then kissed my lips, "My cock is hard I am starting to fuck you. I am sliding right inside of your pussy." He started moving harder, pushing me more forcibly against the wall. His cock was thrusting under me, I was getting excited, I held onto his neck with one hand, still holding my dress up with the other. "Do you like my cock going inside of you?"

"Mmm, yes." I bit my lip as he thrust some more, as he held and shook my body, kissing my neck and cheek. He kept pushing as I held on, I was banging against the wall, I was enjoying his body almost thrusting into me.

After a couple of minutes, he whispered in my ear. "I am going in deeper, you are so tight. My little virgin is going to cum with me, I am going to get her very pregnant." He laughed.

"Are you? Oh my god, baby, I love this, I am ready to cum."

"Of course you are, you are getting fucked, little girl, you are giving me your virginity." He breathed out as he kept pushing, thrusting. Soon I couldn't take any more, I let go of the dress and held onto his shoulders as I moaned, I held in a scream, I felt his orgasm start just as I came into my panties. He kept pressing his cock into me. Soon his cum was all over me, he was kissing and licking my neck, his cum was dripping down my pantyhose and panties. His hands were now on my ass rubbing the nylon. We held each other tighter, his cock feeling even harder than before, making the wet dress wet. I had to close my eyes, he was shaking me, pushing me more into the wall.

"Ahh," I breathed out, I had to stop moving. I grabbed his face and we kissed. We made out harder, more sloppy against the wall, vibrating with the bass of the music. I was holding him too tight, I was loving the afterglow. Slowly his tongue left my mouth, he pulled up his briefs, his pants, and I rubbed his cum into my dress, pantyhose, and into my crotch, I let my hem fall and smoothed out my dress. I would now have cum on it just like Liz, just like millions of other girls.

"Would you be angry if I said I had sex with Liz in this same spot?"

"Um, really?" I was trying to fix my hair, take it out of my lashes. "No, I wouldn't be angry." I smiled, "Do you have a place back home where you take all of your girls?" I was trying to be cute but I was a little sore, I wanted to rub my crotch but I didn't think it was appropriate.

"I do, but I have never taken two such beautiful New Yorkers like you and Liz, ha." He grinned wide as he laughed, as he kissed me once more. Taking my waist we walked back into the crowded loud bar. On my last night in Florida, I was wearing a dress and it was fantastic, perfect, I would remember it forever.

"What the fuck! Who is this?"

Liz didn't recognize me, she didn't even look at me, she yelled at Hendrix, she pushed him. I got so nervous as I moved closer towards the front door, past the bartender, past the pool, passed the families, past my family's hotel door, and upstairs to his. I waited and hid by the ferns. I closed my eyes, I was a little drunk and still so excited, of course I didn't have a plan.

******

"Mmm, ahhhhh..." I was stretching, I was sort of pushing the roof of Ross's car, then tapping it with my long nails. "That felt so good, I needed that."

Ross was watching me, he had a weird little smile on his face. "Me too. Mmm, are we ready to venture back to Smithville?"

"I think we are." I leaned against him as he put on his seat belt. I licked his lips, I was flirting, I was in quite a sensuous mood all of a sudden.

We had fallen asleep in the car, in the parking lot. It was nice and romantic, me in my new coat and him under me, my arms around him keeping him warm. I dreamt of warmer climates, tropical. I dreamt of a place with no snow, a place where I became myself and met someone who would change my life. And now I feel it was changing once again.

Sometimes in your life, you finish a chapter, you put down your book, you decide to cruise, take in the scenery, and organize your bookshelves instead of reading. You go about your life, you meander. Then someone drops a huge hardcover book into your lap, your hands finger it, beautiful illustrations on the front, blurbs from famous authors and personalities around the world on the back. You start to explore, you take it all in. You start to realize another metamorphosis is coming. Sometimes you know it's happening, but sometimes you don't realize it until later.

Holding Ross, feeling his heartbeat, his breath on my neck, I knew there was going to be a change, a major one, I knew life was picking up speed just like it did when I was eighteen and on vacation in Miami. I knew I was more mature and more ready for changes now. I was more than happy, feeling the huge, heavy metaphorical book on my lap.

"It's still early, can we go to your restaurant?"

He smiled, he kissed me quickly on the lips. "We can, we will be there before ten. Everyone will be glad to see you."

*

Saturday night in Historic Smithville. Nothing like a Saturday night in Middle Village, Astoria, or even Flushing. Queens was full of subways, cabs, Ubers, people going out for the night. Here people stayed in, sat by the fire, rested from shoveling or cooking a big dinner for the family. Main Street was crowded tonight, the week before Christmas, it looked like NO one was home sitting by the fire. The lights of Ruffinos were on, the orange glow of the restaurant showing the interior, showing people, showing life.

We walked into the crowd, lots of clinking, me with my new coat. We waved to our favorite bartender as she made room at the front bar. "Look at this, you two were gone all day. Sabrina your hair is gorgeous." She reached over and played with my ponytail, shaking her own. "Ha, I have something special for YOU."

"Looks like she was missing you." Ross talked over the crowd and I giggled, I was having fun already.

Soon he had something dark in a pint glass, me something red, fancy and looking great in my hand. "Here you are, a cranberry martini, it goes perfectly with your nails."

I smiled and we cheered, soon we were surrounded by Jada and the two husbands. We sang all the Christmas songs that were played, we yelled over all the choruses, I drank every bright red martini Rachel put in front of me.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"What's that?" I kinda yelled in Ross's ear. The beeps' were quite deafening.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Oh, the security system. There is kind of a glitch!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

He went behind the bar and sat in front of a computer as the alarm beeped louder and louder. People were getting nervous, the music was completely drowned out, the conversations completely stopped. I ran behind the bar with him, I looked over his shoulder, I could tell he didn't know what he was doing. I didn't want to mention, that um, I did.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I called into his ear. "Get me a pencil and a piece of paper."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

He looked at me for a beat too long, but then he shook his head and suddenly took off. The beeps sounded louder than before, I could see Rachel, Jada, and the husbands watching me, the quiet reddish-blonde studying the computer screen. Ross returned, handing me the items. I pressed a couple of keys on the keyboard with the eraser part of the pencil, my nails were too long to type.

BEEP BE

The beeping stopped mid-beep. The crowd cheered and I started to giggle.

"What's the password?"

I handed him the paper and pencil, he wrote, I watched, I was having fun, the music was still playing and everyone was watching us. They were watching me with my new ponytail, my new nails, I was the new girl in town wielding a pencil. I looked at the slip and typed the letters into the computer, one character at a time. I asked him more questions than he was ready to answer.

"Done. Next time it beeps it means you are being burgled." I giggled again, Ross kissed me hard, then I got a hug from Rachel. I had to explain I work in IT, I work in security, I used to work for an alarm company years ago, almost every summer, I was very familiar with this security system. I held up the paper with the password then put it into my mouth, I chewed, I swallowed with help from the martini. "Your password is very safe." Ross rubbed my belly and laughed, we were having too much fun.

"Hey is everything okay?" I heard a deep voice cutting through the music, we all turned around. I was still holding my martini glass, Ross's still had his arm around me. "The alarm, is it still acting up?" I looked over the slight crowd. A man was walking over to us, he was holding hands with Sara. "I can take a look if you want."

I felt like I was caught wearing someone else's dress.

***

I was caught wearing someone else's dress one time in Florida.

*

A man with clippers told me I was hiding behind a Cinnamon Fern, next to me was a Royal Fern, and hanging above us in baskets were Boston ones. He handed me a sunflower, I was on my knees, I was waiting for Hendrix, now I was holding a flower.

"That's a Beach Sunflower, smell it, it is wonderful." He smiled, he never asked why I was hiding behind the ferns, he just cut around me. I had leaves on my bare shoulders.

"Thank you, it's very nice." I sniffed again, my nose was yellow. I scrunched it in the black bag, I stood up. I saw Liz. "Shit." I tried not to move, I was hoping she didn't see me, I was hoping she didn't notice the guy with the sheers. She started walking closer, I knelt down again, I was very close to the man's crotch. I would suck him off if I knew it would get Liz off of my scent. I was in his way, he was pushing me with his large hands, but I kept on moving in front of him, trying to stay hidden. It didn't work.

"YOU are the one my boyfriend is seeing on the side?" Liz looked mad, she had one hand on her hip, she was pointing at me with her short coral nail. "What the fuck?"

"No, it is not me miss sorry." I slipped away as the man with the giant scissors distracted her. I ran to the stairs, slightly tripping, I landed against a wall then hid behind more Boston Ferns.

"Sam!" Liz was yelling, I would have to let her see me. I have the seat right next to her on the plane tomorrow, she will ask me a zillion questions either way. I walked out of the ferns. Liz just watched and shook her head. She looked at my feet. "What you can't run in Wedges? What kind of girl are you?"

*

We were on lounge chairs near the closed pool, the lights were off, I had my chin on my soft wet knees, the long white dress covering my legs. I had Liz in front of me and Hendrix in his own lounge to my right.

"I think you should wear this outfit tomorrow on the plane. Then we will be even." Liz kept picking at Hendrix's mom's lace dress, she wasn't as angry as before. While I was hiding in the ferns, Hendrix was not making believe he was fucking her in our spot. In all of our spot.

"Please, don't say that. I'm sorry about this." I thought I was going to cry again, I couldn't even look her in the eyes.

"Oh stop, I'm only kidding, you look great. If it wasn't for that stupid hair color of yours I wouldn't even of known it was you. Nobody has your red, everyone in Florida is blonde."

"Plus I almost told you." Hendrix was drinking something orange, he was loving this little conversation.

"Mmm, plus Mr. Secrecy over here almost spilled everything. Let a man in your panties and he will tell you almost anything. There you go, your first piece of advice from one who knows too much."

We ended up talking and drinking coffee for a while, I felt like the third wheel. I even let Liz see my legs in the hose, I even let her check out the wedges close up but she didn't approve, she was going to buy me pumps once we got back to Queens.

I changed clothes and washed the makeup off of my face in Hendrix's hotel room while they made out on the couch. I walked past them, and out the door, I didn't want to bother them, I really didn't want him to see me without lipstick.

"Hey, Sabrina!"

I turned, the two of them were by the door just as his parents made it home.

"Sabrina, thanks." Hendrix was waving to me, his parents were wondering why this non-descript boy had such a girlie name. "I'll say goodbye to you tomorrow."

The next day Liz made me wear her lingerie under my boy clothes on the plane. I was so nervous, I imagined everyone could see my bra strap, see my shiny nylon ankles. I was so tense thinking I was walking too femme, feeling too female. I was glad the rest of the friends and family were on the other side of the plane. I read my romance novel, I had my legs crossed enjoying the slight liquid feel of the pantyhose.

Every once in a while Liz would reach over and squeeze my thigh. I think it was a warning. "Listen, sister," She whispered just before we landed. "In a couple of weeks, we are heading to the Shore. I need to pick up where I left off last night, ha. You are going to have to find yourself a different boyfriend."

***

It was still snowing outside, I found myself a different boyfriend.

*

The two of them had snow on their shoulders.

"Hey Jim, Sara, what are you two having?" Rachel made more room at the bar, everyone shifted making space for the new couple. My hand started to shake, I had to put down the martini glass.

"Coffee for me, decaf."

"I'll have what Ross is having." He then kissed Rachel on the cheek.

"Okay, baby brother." Rachel smiled at me after she revealed who James was. I looked at her again but she didn't look familiar to me, well at least beyond our meeting here at the restaurant.

I was still feeling so uncomfortable, so exposed. I never spent time with Sara and her new boyfriend, they saw each other on the side. He would never even come to the house, they would always meet somewhere, I liked that they kept me uninvolved with their relationship. I was usually home, dressing in front of my mirror not outside in the world socializing with friends at a crowded local restaurant.

"We heard the alarm, figured I would see if I could do something again." Jim gave Rachel their coats, I tried to hide behind Ross and Jada's husband, I tried to act like it was just another Saturday night.

I felt Ross's arm slide up my back, he moved me in front of him, "Well, surprisingly we had a professional, right here at the bar. And all she needed was a pencil." He kissed the side of my hair.

James smiled, "Of course."

I grinned embarrassingly as the two of them looked at me, as Sara's eyes took in my new hair, my new eyebrows, maybe even the new set of earrings. "A pencil?"

Ross lifted my hand, showing off my longer-than-usual nails. I wiggled them out of a force of habit, sprinkling some magic on the crowd. Sara shook her head, I could tell she didn't approve of the length or color. I could tell she didn't believe in magic.

"So you are beautiful and talented, very nice. What was the problem?" James didn't seem that surprised.

I finally made eye contact, I have spoken to him before of course, he wasn't the one that made me nervous. "Um, I just checked the logs, whenever the power dipped it set off the alarms. It won't go off for that anymore." And I shrugged, I smushed my red lips together, I was being cute and uncomfortable at the same time.

"Ahh, very good, that can happen. When you are ready for a career change you can come work for me, ha."

Sara gave him a look, I could tell she didn't like him talking to me, or calling me beautiful and talented. After a couple of sips of her coffee, she took my arm, and we went into the ladies' room together. I was missing Ross's arm around me, I was missing being surrounded by people instead of darker tile and porcelain, oh, and a strong disapproving glare.

"What's with the hair?"

"Oh, Jada fixed it for me, why you don't like it?" I was looking at her through the mirror, she was focused on the ponytail, I didn't realize it was so high. I was washing my hands, I was trying to act casual but it wasn't working.

"Stop, I didn't say that. It's just, well, it's pretty different and is it your hair? No wig? Since when have you been this adventurous with a style and some color?"

I just shrugged, I didn't want to talk about me."You look nice. I never saw that top before."

"Well, Jim and I went shopping after we watched a couple of movies. Now that you are out, well, out of the closet, maybe you will go shopping with us. You can take your new boyfriend. I can see he can't keep his hands off of you."

"Mmm."

"Maybe you shouldn't let him get so handsy, you know, in front of everybody."

"Mmm."

I started fixing my hair, brushing the tendrils, fluffing the ponytail, I knew she wanted to talk about Ross, but I didn't want to discuss it. I put on more lipstick as she watched, as she waited for something, anything. I never told her when I was presenting female I liked men, though I could tell now, she knew all along. She seemed surprised that I was enjoying myself, that I had a new look that wasn't so easily changed. It was going to be hard reverting back to her husband after the holiday and she knew it. I smiled at her through the mirror, my new darker red looking fantastic, looking sexy enough to have a boyfriend waiting for me to leave lip prints all over him. I was thinking we should leave soon, I was thinking I didn't want to tell her what I had planned in my mind. What I was planning on doing with my new boyfriend's lips and body.

"Don't you think it's a little crazy we are in the ladies' room together, and two men are waiting for us on the other side of this door?"

I quickly looked into her eyes, I didn't know what to say. I felt like I was talking to Liz all those years ago. Sara sometimes didn't seem like she was disapproving of me. I could tell on some level she liked it, it was probably turning her on a little too. Just like it did Liz all those years ago.

"I guess."

"I guess, you gotta be kidding me. C'mon let's go back, I want to see you acting all girlie and sexy with a man that can't keep his hands off of you. You can push your big boobies into him. Ha..." And she giggled all the way through the door and back to the crowd. Of course, Ross immediately grabbed my waist and kissed me, he even slipped in his tongue. I could tell my being with the wife was turning him on a little too. I was wondering if I was the only one who was uncomfortable in this situation, I wanted to be kissing in the snow, not in front of other people.

Soon both Sara and I were on the laps of our men, close to the bar finishing our drinks. It was fun, it was even more crowded and I was starting to relax, but I was also getting a little excited and I could tell, so was Ross. I felt his manhood grow underneath me. I wiggled a couple of times to tease him as I smiled at Jada, I could tell she knew exactly what I was doing.

"So I was thinking," Jada took the two strands surrounding my face, she was twirling them in her fingers. "I ordered some extensions in this wonderful color of yours. Come on in and we will make you even more stunning."

"Okay."

"You know, you are probably the only real redhead in this bar, maybe even the town, ha."

"Can I watch this time?" Ross was asking Jada, she giggled some more.

"You can, I also have something I want to do with these lips." She lightly tapped them as I smiled, I forgot there was Sara and other people around us watching. "I have lots of plans for you, why don't you come in on Wednesday afternoon? I am having the Christmas party that night, so you can come all sexy with perfectly plump lips, ha."

"Okay, I would love that."

Sara watched the whole exchange, I could tell she couldn't believe I was offering to go to a salon and getting invited to a party.

Jada turned towards Sara and James, "You two are coming right?"

"Of course, we can't wait."

"We better go. Ready, baby?" Ross once again kissed my cheek as I wiggled my bottom.

"Oh? Sure whenever you are." And we kissed once again as he squeezed me, I was loving this, loving being the easy girlfriend of the bar owner. I was just wondering where we were going.

"Goodnight." Ross waved to everyone as we headed outside, me, now in my brand new long coat, me with my brand new outlook getting covered in snow.

*

"I don't know why but having Sara and Jim see us together was exciting."

We were in his car a couple of blocks away from the restaurant, we were away from the town, the lights, the little crowd in the orange glow of the bar.

"Really?" I asked, I knew he liked that, I knew he wanted his hands on my red dress. I took off my seat belt, I slid closer, I had my coat wrapped around me tightly. "It is not cheating if your partner knows. So what do you mean exactly?"

And he started to laugh, he put his nose into my neck, under my chin. I felt him kiss, felt his face in my hair. "I don't really know, ha, we could discuss. Would you like to come see my house? I live, right, there." And he pointed, he had his finger aiming at a white house, snow surrounding it, a lampost right in front. "And Rachel and Mike live there." As he pointed to the house fifty feet away. Dark red, front porch light on, just waiting for them to return.

I slid away, I gave him a devious smile. I opened the door and stepped out, I started running in my heels to his house, I slipped, I fell in the snow. I heard his car door open and close, I got up and ran some more. I ran through his gate, to the back of the house, clicking on the dark slate. I hid behind a tree, just like all those years ago in front of beautiful ferns with a man protecting me with his sheers.

"Sabrina?"

I heard him call, I was quiet, I was still, I was loving this but my feet were freezing. I was doing a little dance trying to stay warm.

"Sabrina, I can hear you breathe, I can smell your perfume."

When he got closer I took off again, headed for some far-off trees. I slid some more, I tumbled into another small hill of whiteness. I felt my face was full of melting snow, I looked up, he was hovering, he had a huge smile on his face. He held out his hand but I moved past it and went for his dark crotch, I felt for his manhood, he was so hard. I started to rub as my teeth started to chatter, as my body shivered in my new light pink coat. I loved how my long nails played with him, I loved the contrast of the red and the dark brown.

"You are still excited."

"Baby you are crazy, oh and of course I am." He crouched down and took the snow out of my hair. "Would you like to see my house, or would you like me to bring you some tea right here in this beautiful bed of snow?"

"Um, tea please."

*

"Ross?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think we are in the middle of nowhere?"

He helped me onto his couch, holding my wet coat. I lay down, I stretched, I lifted my wet feet.

"Mentally or physically?"

"Ahh, very good. Let me rephrase, ha. Do you think we are in the middle of nowhere geographically?" And I smiled, I loved that he said that. I loved talking to someone about something other than bills, traffic, and relatives.

He took off my heels and gingerly placed them on the floor right next to the couch. I put my feet up and shook, I wanted him to take care of me, take off my stockings, my feet were soaked but the rest of me was fine.

"Hmm, I think we are in the middle of everywhere." He smiled as he pulled down my pantyhose, his fingers on my waist, my thighs, and my calves. I held my panties, just in case they slipped down. He lay the wet stockings on one of the chairs. I fixed my dress, covering myself a little better. He then sat and started lightly kissing my toes. He watched me as my painted toes grazed his cheeks. Slowly he moved up licking my knees, there was a touch of snow, a little drip of wetness. "Mmm, you taste great, right here in the middle of everywhere."

"I think that is the correct answer. Did you know that I have been to Smithtown before, Port Republic too, I would come to South Jersey when I was younger. I even had jobs, I used to work on the beaches too."

"Did you?"

"Mmm, selling pretzels and ice cream. Oh and installing alarms, ha."

"Really. Too bad we never met, I used to go to the Shore every summer, from a teenager until I got married." He then started kissing the inside of my thighs, my body was shivering. I started to play with his hair as he licked and kissed some more. He made his way up my belly through the thin red dress, he glazed over my breasts, neck, then chin. He was watching me, he was so close, I put my hands on his face, I wanted to remember his features, I wanted to feel the beard growing on his chin and cheeks. Every time I thought he was going to kiss me he would pull back. My heart would beat like crazy then be disappointed. He would get so close, I could feel his breath on my nose, my lips, even my long lashes when he moved higher up. I couldn't take anymore I finally took hold of his hair above his ears with my long fingers, in a tight grip I brought him to my lips. We kissed I let him enter me, I let his hands wander over my breasts.

"You like to tease me."

"Do I?"

"Mmm."

"Well not on purpose."

I let him move back, I gave him that look that I perfected. I learned it from Sara, it was a cross between being angry and suddenly realizing you are in the middle of everything, everywhere. I grabbed his head again and we kissed, harder, his tongue making its way over my teeth, playing with my tongue. I moved my body upwards and we tumbled to the floor, we were now rolling around his rug, his hands all over the rest of my dress and body. My nails scratching his cheeks and chest.

I smiled at him, sliding my hand down to his crotch, I unzipped his pants as he played with the D cups. Soon I had his cock in my hand. "We have been together all day." I moaned then rubbed my lips and nose against him as I kneaded his hard manhood.

"We have. I never had so much fun in my life." He then kissed me hard again as his manhood rolled around my hands, as I tickled and played. "Remember we had a fantastic lunch and were singing with all those people in Philly?"

"Mmm, I do baby."

"It feels like a million years ago." He moved up, he took off his shoes and pants as I started to unbutton his shirt. We were sitting up on our knees, I had his cock in my hands, he had his hands on my waist. We kissed, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, I was enjoying myself too much, I was getting too excited about being with a semi-naked man.

"Remember we even went shopping, I bought my first coat," I remembered, I closed my eyes, my mind racing.

He pulled me down onto him and I slipped down his body.

He had his hands in my hair as I descended onto his hard cock. "Ahh, and you fixed my alarm, you met everyone at the restaurant, you let me rub your body all night. Then you ran away from me."

I pulled the head of his cock out of my mouth, "But I let you catch me." And I took him into my mouth again, he was breathing heavily, he was thrusting his body into my mouth. He slipped out again leaving a thin rope of precum from me to him. "I don't let just anybody catch me." And I sucked some more.

"I'm glad I'm the lucky one." He ran his fingers through my hair again, "God, you feel great, it is incredible that we met, crazy but incredible."

"We would have met sooner or later." Then I turned around, I hovered over his cock as I slid my ass in his face. I felt his lips on me through my dress as I pushed into him, as I took him back into my mouth. I sucked as he rubbed and kissed my ass. Soon I was feeling dizzy, I didn't know what was happening, I was too excited. Ross was grunting and thrusting his hardness into my mouth. I slipped off of him, I couldn't concentrate with him massaging and licking my backside. I put my mouth slowly on his cock again and moved him through my lips. I felt the head hit the back of my throat, I let him out slowly. I did this for so long as he played with my pony, as he pulled and twirled it around his large fingers.

I felt my body vibrate, shiver, I suddenly felt myself start to cum The front of my panties were getting so wet, cum was leaking out of the slit in my flesh panties. I rubbed against his naked side, and stomach, leaving a new trail of wetness on him.

I sat on his legs, bending over, looking at him. "Ross, I need you, I want you to cum for me." He started to pump himself with both hands, he was moving so fast and his cock was brushing against my chin and my tongue. I played, feeling the pre-cum drip down his cock making it even easier to rub. Suddenly he moaned, he grunted even louder and a huge string of cum shot out of his cock. It landed on my eyes, in my hair. I took him into my mouth, he pushed all the way to the back of my throat again as I sucked, felt his jism go down my throat, I swallowed it all. I then pulled off and licked him clean. His fingers playing with my ponytail again. I smiled at him and moved the bit of jism from my cheek and nose, sliding it into my lips with my long red nail.

I swallowed again, I showed him my empty tongue, he was watching, he was smiling. "Mmm, thank you for that, baby." He leaned back, he stretched and I lay on top of him, trying to keep him warm with my slightly smaller body.

I was surprised I was acting so flirty and sexual around him, part of me wasn't ready for that, but the other part thought 'why have I waited so long.' I still tasted him on my lips as we fell asleep on his rug, pushed against the couch. His cum inside me reminded me of the first man I ever had in my mouth, the first time a man made me so excited that I climaxed. The first time a man told me I could never fall in love with him.

***

It was nine years ago, we were near the Jersey Shore.

*

"Come on let's go."

"I'm not wearing these, they are way too big."

Hendrix had his arms folded he was waiting for me, we had work to do. "That was the size you told me you want to be, come on let me see them."

I wouldn't move, I wouldn't leave the mirror.

"Sabrina c'mon, we are gonna be late."

Liz said it would be a great idea to work with Hendrix over the summer, install alarms during the week, serve ice cream on the weekends. Now it was the weekend and I was wearing a green summer dress, short, see-through. I was wearing a Double D-cup bra, a little tape, and falsies pushing up my own breasts, creating a decent-looking cleavage. I wouldn't leave the mirror.

"Just think how big the tips will be with breasts that big."

"I don't know." He then walked into the bedroom, the one I shared with his younger sister and her Bichon Frise. He was suddenly behind me, I watched him through the mirror, his hands went and started fondling the larger breasts. I leaned forward, my red hair finally longer and in my eyes, reaching past my shoulders.

"Wow, these feel incredible, maybe tonight you can visit me. I won't say anything to Liz."

"Hendrix, stop teasin'." He then grabbed my hand, we drove to the beach, I made so much money in tips that weekend, I had so many dates. I made so much money the entire summer, the entire NEXT summer, and the one after that. I loved going to Seaside Heights, Point Pleasant, or Cape May, anywhere there was work, anywhere we could sell ice cream or pretzels. Anywhere I could wear my Double D-cups and a thin flowered flouncy dress. It was wonderful. I hated going back to Middle Village, to my parent's house.

Every summer Hendrix let me take him into my mouth just the once, he would guide me, teach me. The beginning of my visit and that was it. The first moment he saw me in a skirt, in heels, his cock would come out and he would smile. I tried to make it last I knew this was it, I soon realized we were friends and not lovers, but he knew it way before I did.

I would stay with his sister in Jersey but he would end up spending most of June and July commuting between here and Queens, Liz never came to the shore. Every summer we worked hard, we played hard, we became even better friends. He told me what he loved, I told him the same. He told me he loved Liz, he begged me to get her to move to New Jersey with him or anywhere, he wanted to be with her all the time but she was working, she had other boyfriends, she had men. We realized it was never going to happen, but I knew what he liked, I knew his type. I knew he liked the opposite of me. A quiet coffee drinker with a Queens accent, not a trans redhead with Double-D breasts.

***

End of Part 4 & 5

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I’m not quite sure what to say……

D. Eden's picture

I’m confused by this. The whole relationship between Sara and Sabrina is just a total mess.

“It’s not cheating if your partner knows……. “, yeah, that’s bull shit. I’m not sure what upsets me more. The fact that Sara has been cheating on her husband all along, the fact that Sabrina just puts up with it, the fact that now Sabrina is doing it too, or the fact that everyone else knows and no one seems to care.

Sara has been openly sleeping with another man, cuckolding her husband. Making him sleep and live in another room when they are together - not to mention the fact that she has been visiting her lover while her husband stays in New York, even buying a house to do it. But now she is doing it right in front of him - and he doesn’t seem to care?

And what’s with Jada? Does she get off on helping to feminize Sabrina?

This is really bothering me. This is a fucking mess, and I see nothing good coming out of this.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Fascinating

Emma Anne Tate's picture

I really liked the way you were able to shift the story back and forth from Sabrina’s first sexual experience to the present, stressing the parallels. It really makes me wonder how the Sabrina who is spending summers working on the Shore ends up marrying Sara and trying to be completely normie in the first place.

You’ve got a lot of dangling ribbons to tie into a bow if you want to make your Christmas deadline!

Emma

Just cleaning up those ribbons....

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Oooh, I am going to put up the last chapter right now, ha... the holiday came way too quickly for me this year... Thanks again for sticking with me Emma...

Lust Rules

joannebarbarella's picture

Sabrina certainly seems to be letting her sexual desires run away with her. Too far, too fast? And I'm not sure she should trust Ross. He seems like many men with his brain between his legs.

I think Sara is more or less daring Sabrina to do something about her extra-marital relationship, and mother is about to come into view.