Aphrodite Reborn 34 - Chapter 34

Printer-friendly version

 

Aphrodite Reborn
Part 6: Post War

by Bobbie Cabot

CHAPTER 34: Prologue Revisited

 

In Saint John, January and February were pretty cold, but then it was just as cold in Wyoming. And Faye didn’t mind it much – whether he was back in Saint John or was working in the “institute” in Wyoming. But by then, the work on the fortress was already done, and the institute started its enhanced and expanded work, with Faye being a central part of the institute’s operations.

With many admirers among the staff, one of them - a very bright lab technician - designed a kind of… foundation undergarment. Faye, although already stabilized, was still undergoing puberty. So he designed a kind of girdle for her, to enhance her figure into a more mature one. Using research on present fashion styles, he designed the garment to be tight at strategic points and gave her the figure that made her fit all the clothes she loved to wear and make her look spectacular. Even so, it was designed to allow Faye to feel comfortable and move freely. And Faye would wear it if she needed to look extra sexy, or needed a kind of confidence boost.

It was very effective, actually. So much so that everyone who knew about it called it the “Aphrodite Girdle,” named after Aphrodite’s famous magical girdle. There wasn’t anything magical about it – it was just a well-designed compression girdle that made Faye’s waist a little smaller, and enhanced her hips and lifted and improved the profile of her still-growing breasts. But it worked. Then again, anything that Faye wore seemed to be perfect.

But then she seemed to do almost everything she did perfectly. Maia said that it wasn’t anything spectacular – it was just Faye’s innate beauty and her ability to pick up things quickly, evaluate things fast and almost automatically, and retain things much like someone with a photographic memory. But even knowing that, it didn’t really matter – Faye was Faye.

When everything in the institute-slash-fortress-slash-castle was done, Faye took a couple of days off to visit Florence, Italy with Carla and Michael. It was only for a few days, but when she got back, the Institute went into full-blast operation.

 

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So there would be spin offs

From the genetic research they are doing. Some of them might be earth shaking.