I am what I am

Printer-friendly version

I Am What I Am
A Vignette
By Maryanne Peters

Me.jpg

I am what I am, and I am proud to be me. I may appear to be a woman, but I am not one. I love appearing as a woman. I love everything about it. I love the hair and the makeup and the nails and the clothes and the bags and the shoes … I love it all. But I am not a woman. I am what I am.

It is not my hair of course, but that means I can change my hair as often as I change my clothes. I have “looks” and the brunette in pink with white accessories is a fave.

That look suits modest tits, and of course they are not mine either. I have a whole bunch of sizes to choose from. I love it.

I am what I am, and I am not really a man. I love men. I love the way they look at me. It is not always with lust, but when it is, I love that. I am not hiding. I wear something like that little ribbon above my left breast that says I am something different.

Sometimes people look at me with disgust. That makes me smile, and I always make sure they can see that I am me. I like the look of confusion or frustration. What is that? What would it be like to have sex with that? When I see that look it is better than the look of lust. It helps me to believe that the world is changing, and people are beginning to understand that it is not binary and it never has been.

I am what I am, and I like my body. I have good shoulders and hips and I am slim without even trying to be. I love to eat especially when a man is paying. I have a face that could be male but looks good as a female. I prefer female personal habits – it is just more me. I hate body and facial hair and I always have. I keep my entire body hairless and my skin moisturized. It might seem a chore, but I love it. It is part of being me.

Men love it too. I love having sex with men. I love their rough against my smooth, their hard against my soft, their prong against my opening. I always tell them that if it suits them to think of me as a woman, then I have no problem with that. If they want to think of me as a man, that is OK too. But I am neither of those things. I am what I am.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2023
454

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

i wish

lisa charlene's picture

i wish i had that kind of confidence but doubt i ever will have thanks for the story

True Gem

You've really got it right Maryanne, really right. So well put. Should be more widely publicized. You've got a more understandable form of "I am me." Thank you so much. Rianna

Forthright

Emma Anne Tate's picture

I like your protagonist’s forthright declaration, their assurance and comfort being who they want to be, presenting how they want to present. And you managed it all in a svelte 455 words!

Emma