Girltime at the Hideaway 2

Printer-friendly version

new 2ss.png

Girltime at the Hideaway 2
by Sabrina G. Langton

***

Here is a story that has been running through my head for over a decade, ha, imagine, don't I need room for other, more important things? Like, um, politics, directions, and appointments I keep missing... Oh well, maybe not. I finished this over a year ago, and it wasn't working for me... I read, I tried, I changed, and then I gave up... pop. Then I had an epiphany, yes an epiphany.... I read it as a Television show, episodic, with a slight laugh track, and it worked. It totally worked for me, I hope it works for YOU as well. So here is Episode 2 of Girltime... I hope YOU like it...

***
Episode 2

I loved being out on a date. We took three separate cars.

Ross held my waist as we entered the movie theater, my thin corsetted waist. I could tell Misty and Chan were happy that we were getting along. We walked into the theater and took over an entire row, every couple had their own love seat.

Ross leaned over, "I haven't been out on a date in a long time, I'm glad it's with someone so beautiful." I didn't know what to say, I wasn't used to compliments, so I just smiled. My new whitened teeth probably glowing in the darkened theater.

The movie was your average romantic comedy and I loved it. Ross slipped his arm around my shoulders halfway though and I eased into him a little. I felt his hand on the bare skin of my shoulders, it was nice.

I have always wanted to do this. I have always wanted to be the girl on a date, snuggling with her boyfriend. I was suddenly proud of the big breasts that Misty and Chan gave me, I kept getting admiring glances from men walking next to us. They all gave me eye contact and smiles as they walked up the stadium stairs. Ross was having trouble himself keeping his eyes on mine. After the movie he held my hand and lifted me up, my lips were so close to his, I had to stop myself from leaning in and kissing him.

Chan and Mitchel said goodnight taking Misty and her husband with them. Ross and I stood by ourselves in front of the theater. I was hoping he wasn't planning on leaving me too soon, he still kept on glancing at my breasts and I wanted to show them off some more.

"It's still early," He said, "Would you like to go somewhere? I know a nice place a couple of blocks away."

I almost blurted out WOULD I? But I just demurely smiled and shook my head. We ended up walking the three blocks to a small Mediterranean restaurant with tiny tables.

Everyone greeted Ross like a rock star, and he knew every customer in the restaurant. He introduced me as his friend and we took a quiet table in the back. It seems they loved having a local chef stop by. I was learning more things about him by the second.

He was being so nice to me and giving me all types of attention. I was having a wonderful time eating off of little dishes. He had me eating out of his hand, literally.

"Ross?" An older couple walked over to our table. "My, my, my I haven't seen these eyes in forever." The woman said. "And who is this lovely thing?"

Ross and I stood up, he was excited to see them. "Sabrina, this is my friends Ramesh and Pavani Vasa. And this of course is Sabrina." They both took my hands, they were dark and had slight British sounding accents.

"Vasa? Like the Vasa Gallery?"

"That's us." Ramesh beamed. "You know of our little haven?" He was being so charming, the Vasa Gallery was beautiful and so immense and I was sure I had seen them before.

"Oh," I smiled. "I love it there. I go ALL the time."

They laughed and were quite happy Ross was with an art lover. We invited them to sit with us, even though it was a tight squeeze.

I was interested in art and had been an art major in college. I also knew a little too much about the gallery it was right near UCLA and I would drop in as my male self when I was supposed to be going to class or studying.

"My favorite is the Leo and Diane Dillon paintings and woodcuts. I could stay in that wing for hours." I told them. They seemed slightly impressed that a young 'girl' knew so much about the two artists, who were popular so long ago. I could name and describe every piece of Dillon art they had, I had been there so much.

Pavani said, "We are selling much of our stock to make room for some new acquisitions, the weird section in the back is the first to go."

"The outsider art?"

"You know of them?" Pavani pulled a catalog of paintings out of her bag and showed me the ones she was selling. When she showed me the prices I asked if they were the starting bid for the auction.

"Oh, no," Ramesh told us. "Our salesman tells us that is a good price, but they did sell very quickly, we are just waiting for checks and money to come in."

"I would raise the price maybe three hundred percent or more, on all of them," I told them. I knew my outsider art especially Daniel Johnston and Wesley Willis, and they had plenty of them for sale. "Those artists are gone. Johnston and Willis were so great there will never be anyone like them ever again." I was pretty passionate. "Maybe you should sell them to knowledgeable buyers in Chicago or Texas, something sounds wrong to me."

"Mmm, we will have to check," Pavani told us then gave a confused look at her husband, "I will talk to Linda the accountant first thing in the morning."

We said goodnight after we finished our drinks and they told me they would check the prices with a couple of different galleries too, just to be sure. They would have to get it revalued by the right people before the money comes in.

"Goodnight, nice meeting you."

***

"Wow," Ross said as we walked back to the car. "I didn't realize you were an art expert. Misty told me you worked in computers."

I clutched his hand a little tighter as we walked. I giggled, "I have lots of special powers." I think I was flirting.

"Ooh someone is getting more interesting and mysterious." He then stopped and turned to look at me. His hand went to my face and I felt him lean toward me. He kissed me in front of a Crunch Fitness storefront. There were over a hundred stationary bicycles watching us through the window, a third were occupied. I suddenly realized I was receiving my first kiss. I moved closer to him as his lips reached for me again and my hand went on his chest. It was a wonderful moment, I couldn't wait to call the girls tomorrow and tell them unless someone on one of the bikes told them first.

Ross was happy I took car service to The Hideaway and he could drive me home. I made sure of it. I felt incredible as I sat crossing my legs under his watch. He seemed happier than when we first met, and I couldn't wait for another kiss when we said goodnight.

*

The house was empty but I felt funny having him come in. I would have to clean it out before explaining too many of my and Lillian's items. I would have to reopen the side door that led directly into my room on my side of the house so I could avoid the rest.

He walked me to the door, it was quite late.

"Here I am," I said. I was quite nervous, a man had never walked me to my door before. I took out my key and Ross opened it for me. I turned to him and I smiled as the door creaked open. He leaned into me and we kissed, I was so excited. Just a little kiss on the lips, it was nice. I felt my body against him, my new boobs pressing against his chest. I wasn't ready for it but I started to have an orgasm. A man was making me cum in my tight panties, I didn't know where I was for a couple of seconds.

I then wondered, did Misty and Chan think I was perfect for him or he was perfect for me? His hands then went on my waist and he kissed me again, my mouth was open a little more. I was still in a daze with my eyes closed, as he pulled back and started talking to me.

My eyes got wide, and he asked again. "Would you like to go out tomorrow, shopping? I know a great market."

"Um, okay."

He looked at his watch. "Eight or is that too early?"

"Um, okay." I don't remember walking into the house.

***

I wanted to call one of the women to ask what to wear to a market, what the heck is a market anyway. I woke up at six to get ready. I decided on my long white skirt and matching top. With my breasts glued on I wanted to show them off, while going braless. The top was cropped and showed off my tight belly. It was more of a tube top with big ruffled straps, very feminine. The skirt was long and tiered, made of thin cotton and reaching my ankles. I put on four-inch chunky sandals and had a big straw bag. My hair was brushed and parted in the middle looking nice and long, just showing a pair of light blue round earrings. I painted my twenty nails to match.

I was at my new vanity, it was a gift to myself and it was beautiful. It was reclaimed wood stained white and had three flexible mirrors, it was something that I never had the nerve to buy for myself before, how would I explain it. But here I was fixing my mascara and putting on my dark red lipstick. I looked like I was having more fun than usual, hopefully, Lillian and Chester would stay away the rest of the weekend.

My phone started to ring. "Hello?"

It was Chan, "So you scored another date, you vixen."

"I did," I giggled, "We are going shopping to a market, I'm a little nervous."

"Don't be nervous, have fun. Ross goes there all the time he picks up items for the restaurant. It's a little dusty wear a hat, haha."

So of course, I did. A wide-brimmed straw one.

*

I was waiting outside for Ross to appear. I waved to a couple of confused neighbors walking their dogs. I'm sure they were wondering who the woman in white was, I hope they get used to her, to me.

When Ross arrived he made me model my outfit for him. I made him take pictures so I could send them to the girls, I hoped they would approve. I was loving showing off my body in the form-fitting skirt.

The market was very busy when we arrived. Ross knew everyone and he introduced me to more people than I have ever met in my life. All the vendors with food had us try some. I was eating things that I never even heard of, but I didn't care I would eat anything. You never knew when the greatest thing would pass through your lips. Haha.

We stayed and walked around the entire morning. We started to head back, first stopping at The Hideaway. I met the head chef for the first time, Marcos. He was a large Greek man, probably in his late forties. He was very excited with whatever Ross procured for him. He promised to cook something special for me the next time we were in the restaurant.

I did feel a little dusty in my white outfit and asked Ross to take me home to change.

"I love you in this, you are exquisite." He grabbed me and we kissed again. This time I put my arms around his neck and drew him closer, I wanted to show him I was enjoying his lips on mine. Being in his presence was making my panties very wet and he was treating me so nice, which was enhancing my excitement. I was just hoping my skirt didn't show it. It was so tight, light and thin.

His phone started ringing, interrupting our make-out session. "Hi, yes, she is with me now. Okay, see you soon." He smiled at me. "The Vasa's want us to visit."

"Ooh, I'm am up for that." I patted myself off, imagining the dust rise, and we drove a couple of blocks to my favorite gallery.

***

"Sabrina, welcome back." Pavani said laughing as she grabbed my hands. "Beautiful blue." She said looking at my long nails.

Her husband Ramesh walked out and ushered us into the center of the gallery. It was a huge space full of modern and recent art. I spun around taking it all in, to me, a gallery was something you put on like a big blanket, not just for looking at but immersing in. Like jumping into. We walked into the back where the jewels were. The galleries of the Dillions and the outsider art, always my favorite. I have been to so many galleries in New York and most in the LA area, but this was my favorite place.

The Dillion's art always reminded me of my parents. They were both big science fiction fans and read constantly. They were older than most of my friends' parents and stayed home more and just read... and ate. We ate very well. Both of my parents were also wonderful cooks.

Leo and Diane Dillion painted covers for a lot of science fiction classics that my parents read. I would study all the covers. I took pictures and scanned them, I have a huge folder filled with book covers on my computer. Once I had some extra money I would fill the missing holes in my library, buying them on Amazon and eBay or the local bookstores. I have an impressive collection. I never thought I would ever see an original cover artwork in person, until I walked into the Vasa Gallery.

"The first time I walked into the gallery, I was so unprepared for the artwork that I knew so well, I lost my breath, I sat on that bench for an hour." I pointed to the long wood bench near the glass doors. I shrugged and scrunched up my face, and they all smiled at me. I probably sounded a little obsessed again like I did the night before.

Ramesh spoke, "Sabrina I wanted to tell you... you were correct with the pricing on the cataloged items. We had them revaluated and, I hate to say, we fired the salesman. He had been with us for over two years."

"Really, did you find out why?" Ross looked up surprised.

"No, but we think he was reselling our stock. We checked into some of the older paintings he sold for us. All of them were underpriced." He shrugged then grabbed my hand. "Now we have you, thank you. You have saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars, we hope." He laughed as Pavani came over and hugged me, she steered me to one of my favorite spots in the world. I felt the climate and atmosphere change as we drifted to the back.

"I am so glad you love our little oasis." Pavani told me as we went through the bigger glass doors.

The back part of the gallery was always dark and quiet. It had four huge Dillon woodcuts and over a dozen book jacket paintings. There were even some pencil drawings and exercise doodles strewn around. They were beyond beautiful. One of the jacket paintings called 'Strange Wine' is my favorite. An elf with a large glass of red wine, cheering to me as I smiled at her. She was surrounded by some of the characters from the book. A collection of stories by my parents' favorite author, Harlan Ellison. Another LA resident. Subconsciously I think that's what led me here to LA from New York. Misty and Chan, Ross and the Vasa Gallery. I started to tear up like always as I got closer to it. Part of the painting was the author's face, his hair an array of trees. It was perfect, beautiful, and filled me with lovely memories of my parents and the recently deceased author, and of course of nights reading all those wonderful stories.

Ramesh and Pavani stood around me as I quietly looked at the painting. "This is definitely my favorite, I'm glad it will always be here." I sniffed, I had my fingers on my lips, as they listened to me.

Pavani patted my back, "Well it's not here for long." I turned and looked at her, my heart suddenly sank. "It's yours."

"What?" I didn't hear her, I was getting cloudy as Ross stood next to me for support.

"We want you to have it, as a thank you. No one will love it as much as you do. It will make us very happy if you accept our gift."

I then started to really cry, I didn't even have any words but I told them, "Then everyone else in the world won't be able to see it."

She laughed, "Then invite them over, ha. I love that you are thinking about everyone else in the world." She hugged me as a man took it off the wall and wrapped it up in paper, and it then sat on the back seat of Ross's car. I don't really remember much. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me.

Ross was now driving us back to his house for lunch, smiling the entire way. The painting enjoying the ride behind me.

***

We were standing in Ross's kitchen, it was huge and had an incredible view of the landscape and pool in the backyard. He gave me a quick tour and we ended up outside.

"Do you want to go in the pool?" He asked me. "I'm sure we could come up with something to wear.

I did but I knew I couldn't, my breasts would definitely not hold up under scrutiny or water. "No maybe another time, but I do feel kinda dusty maybe I'll wash up."

He led me upstairs. "You know I still have all of Jennifer's clothes in her room, I never got rid of anything. Misty says I'm just lazy, but, I don't know."

We walked into her room, it was like she was still there. "Maybe I'll just use the bathroom."

“Well at least look in her closets, please, take something, you will look amazing in everything.” He said. He kissed me on the cheek, gave me a warm smile, and told me, “I’ll make us some drinks, come downstairs when you are ready.”

I wandered around, it seemed kind of strange to be snooping in my date's, deceased girlfriend's bedroom. It felt like a Lifetime movie moment. I then sat on the bed looking through one of Jennifer's many photo albums. She was beautiful, tall, had short hair, impeccable taste, long legs, and no boobs whatsoever. Ross's dead girlfriend. I got a chill thinking about her, I'm sure she didn't like that I was nosing around.

I got up to look through her clothes, I wasn't going to put on anything but I felt like it was some kind of test for Ross, to see if he was ready to put her memory to rest. Maybe now was the time to let her go. Her dresser mirror was full of pictures, she was very popular, she looked like she had lots of friends. I was surprised she didn't get along with Misty and Chan, they were tough but they were the nicest women I had ever met. I started thumbing through more of the pictures under the frame of the mirror. She was a singer and a waitress? I couldn't really tell. She had a pretty full life, it's so sad she was gone.

I was then looking in her drawers, she had so many garter-belts and even a couple of corsets and panties. A girl with my kind of tastes. I then checked the bottom draw, I found so many unopened packages of pantyhose and stockings, it was full of them. Noone has this many nylons unless she was a, wait, no, no way.

"Shit, what the hell. Jennifer is a TRANNY!"

I looked again at her pictures around the mirror, of course, she was a CD or a drag queen. She loved to take pictures of herself in every one of her outfits, she loved stockings and heels... she loved to show off... she loved to flaunt her femininity... she was more like me than I realized. I noticed that even her friends were probably drag queens.

"Shit, why didn't this come up in the conversation," I said to myself. No wonder Misty said to let it play out and not tell Ross I was transgender, now I understood, he already knew. I was upset, I felt like I was being played by the only friends I had. They all knew. I thought I was finally passing, what a joke I must have been to them. What kind of special project was I anyway.

I slammed the pantyhose draw and ran down the stairs in my heels. Ross must have heard me, he was moving to the bottom of the stairs. I was so angry and embarrassed, I couldn't even look at him. "Jennifer was a queen? When were you going to tell me?" I ran to the door.

"Wait, Sabrina." He held my arm. "What happened?"

"Nothing, I'm leaving. Don't follow me." I started to cry, I was outside on the steps.

"Please, let me explain. Please Sabrina come back."

I pulled away from him again. He called to me. "Then let me at least drive you home."

I was moving I had to get away, I had to think.

He started to run after me I was in the middle of his street, causing all sorts of drama. "Ross, stop following me, I don't want to talk about this." I started to jog as fast as I could in my heels. I cut through a lawn and ended up around the corner. I sat on a low cement fence surrounding a neighbors lawn. "What the hell, why am I so upset?" I whispered to myself while shaking.

I decided to call an Uber just as a man and a woman asked if I needed help. "No thank you," I said as composed as I could. I felt more dusty than ever.

***

I was in my room laying face down on my couch. Thank god Lillian wasn't here. My phone had been dinging constantly. I wouldn't touch it.

"Sabrina?" I heard a woman outside the house. "Sabrina, let me in." Misty was here. I couldn't look at her, I felt like such a fool. I looked even worse. After three excrutiating long minutes of ringing and knocking, I went to the door. I was wearing my top and panties, everything else was strewn somewhere in the house.

I opened the door.

"Are you okay, what the hell happened?" I let her walk past me and we ended up back in my room. "Tell me what happened."

I plopped into my chair, I don't know why I was so freaked out, I had my hands over my eyes. "I found out Jennifer wasn't ALL girl," I told her as I looked up. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Jennifer! Who cares about her, why are you even thinking about that?" She didn't seem angry at me just a little startled. "Ross told me you ran out of his house and didn't come back, we were worried more than anything. Next time ANSWER your phone, don't ever do that to me again."

I felt bad now, I got up and she held me. "I'm sorry." I sniffed. "I thought I was passing so well as a girl, now I realize everyone is just playing along."

She pulled back to look at me. "You, my dear... are crazy. I need a drink."

I opened a bottle of wine and remembered the Dillon. "Oh no, I left my painting in Ross's car. Oh, God, I hope he still lets me hostess at the Hideaway, he probably hates me now."

Misty shook her head as she picked up her phone. "Ross? Get over here now and fix this."

***

Misty made me get dressed and she scolded me, while she fixed my makeup. "We are all your friends," She told me, "You are too used to Lillian fucking with you, you have to trust people. Tell me you will trust me."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I trust you. I was being dramatic. It was just such a surprise."

I looked up and heard Ross at the front door. I had such a weird feeling in my chest.

"In here," Misty called.

Ross stuck his head in first. "Hi. Can I come in?"

Misty shook her head. "Of course you can. You know you two are perfect for each other. You are both so weird."

Ross brought in my painting. I couldn't give him any eye contact. I made him rip it open to show Misty. After letting me show her all the details she got ready to leave. "I have a husband I have to be with. Now work this out or I will never talk to either of you again." She gave us both a point of her finger and then she was gone.

I felt a little sheepish. He made me stand up and said, "I'm sorry. We were thinking, we were going to discuss this," And he lightly touched my top above my breasts, "all together one night, you know, when we got drunk."

"We can get drunk now."

"We can." And then he kissed me. It lasted a long time. I ran my long nails through his hair.

***

We ended up on my couch finishing the wine. "I like this." He told me.

"The wine or hanging out?"

"Both." And we laughed. He made me get onto his lap. He pushed the hair out of my face. "I'm sorry about this afternoon, I won't keep any more secrets from you. Misty told me I have to throw all her stuff out."

I suddenly didn't care about Jennifer anymore and put MY tongue in HIS mouth this time. It was what I was focused on, what I had been staring at. I love making out with him I felt like a teenager. When his hand went to my boobs I chuckled. "I'm sorry but they aren't real."

"Ha, I don't care they still feel amazing and they are still attached to a beautiful woman. One that I can't stop thinking about."

I was enjoying him rubbing my body, I had on a short light blue dress, it was thin and my boobs were showing through the fabric. He caressed them, I could tell he was loving it, his cock was so hard and pushing into me. Jennifer had no breasts in her pictures, I wonder what he loved. Maybe he loved large ones. Misty always made me wear C cup or even D. I loved big breasts, they were one of my favorite things about dressing up.

He then started kissing them through the dress. I don't know what happened but I felt an electrical charge run through my body. I had never felt this before. A man was fondling and kissing my boobs, nothing could be better. I suddenly started breathing irregularly and I held his head against my bosom, hugging him tightly. I slipped my long fingers under my pantyhose, and inside my panties, I started to rub myself. I held onto Ross with my other hand as he played with my breasts. I started to cum. It was even more intense than last night.

"Oh my god, Ross, oh..." It felt amazing, I barely touched myself and I was cumming. I put one of my long fingers with my long nails to my lips and took a little bit of my cum into my mouth, he smiled as he watched. I ran my long nails through his hair, we were nose to nose looking into each other's eyes I was loving all the attention he was showering me with. I finished my orgasm but I still couldn't catch my breath.

Ross looked at me with a huge smile on his face. "That was a surprise."

We then made out some more, I wanted him to feel as sensual as I did. I slipped off his lap, feeling the marvelous glow of my orgasm. The cum was sliding around my panties making me all sexy and squishy.

I leaned into him and asked as sensuous as I could. "Can I take this out to play?" While rubbing his manhood with my hand. He smiled and I swear he grew three inches. I unzipped him with my long nails and he moved up, I brought his pants down. I started rubbing him through his briefs and then wantonly slid his cock out into the open. It was the first time in years I had a cock in my hand other than my own. He was so huge and hard, I was impressed, he was at least four times larger than my little 'clit.' Ross was all man and he was all mine.

The discovery of Jennifer was just a distant memory in my mind but I felt like I learned something today. I felt like I was maturing, finally growing up, it was a nice warm feeling.

We kissed lightly as I played with his dick, I wanted to do this right, it was our first time. I started rubbing against it with the palm of my hand as his hands went to my breasts again. "You are so hard," I told him like he didn't know. "I love playing with you, I love playing with something this hard," I whispered, I was trying to be flirty and sexy but I knew I was probably sounding like a naive teenage girl. I would have to learn some better banter. I would have to ask Chan.

I looked up at him as he was touching my face and smiling at me when suddenly he tensed. I knew he was going to cum. I knew I was going to love it. I started jerking him off a little faster as his hands went into my hair. He was pulling me to him as he lightly pulled my hair, my real blonde hair. My face was rubbing against his, my hair was in his mouth.

"Sabrina, that feels so great, I'm gonna cum." I started pushing and massaging his cock, I felt like such a young girl. I was loving this. "Ahh..." He moaned as he started spurting jism on my dress and pantyhose. I leaned into him, I rubbed his cock against me, the cotton of my dress now taking all his sperm, I wanted it all on me. Next time I wanted him in my mouth.

We kissed hard again as I cleaned his cock with my blue dress. I was giggling I felt so good, so sensual. My eyes closed and my voice felt like it had gone up another octave. "Mmm, Ross, I don't want to let you go." And I didn't, we stayed like that into the night and we both came again.

We heard Lillian and Chester come home, we stayed quiet, I was glad they didn't mention his car, I was glad they didn't call for me. We smiled when we heard her yell when she yelled at Chester. He apologized, he was learning, it took him a long time.

I looked into Ross's eyes. I was hoping everything would be fine, life would get better. Part of me was hoping my little world didn't fall apart again.

"Ross, can you do something for me?"

"I can. Whatever you want."

And I smiled, I forgot what I wanted him to do, what I wanted to ask. I forgot that some people didn't get mad at little things, at things I asked, or at anything in general. I forgot not everyone was always angry with me.

"Ross, can you hang up my picture?" And he did. And we woke up Chester and Lillian with the light hammering. And then she yelled through the door. My world was back to normal.

"What are you doing? Don't you know it's late?"

We breathed, we let her get mad, we knew it was late. I didn't care. I let him kiss me goodnight standing in front of my new painting, Strange Wine.

"One day we will be making love in this same spot," I whispered, I didn't want anyone to hear, I didn't want anyone to yell through the door. "No more drama, no more exes, no more of anything, just us, and our future orgasms."

And he laughed, he shook his head and kissed me again. Little did he know I wasn't kidding.

***

The End of Episode 2 (Stay tuned for Episodes 3 & 4... and maybe more)

***new 2ss.png

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow, wow, wow!

Dee Sylvan's picture

Hang on to something girl, this train is out of control! It's a good thing Sabrina didn't waste another minute with Lillian. I can see why she ran from Ross's place when it dawned on her that he knew but is our heroine a bit of a drama queen?

I never appreciated art until I was in Italy. Standing in the Sistine Chapel and looking up at what Michelangelo did was life changing. And touring the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries in Florence was just breathtaking. What a difference it makes to stand in front of something that the artist poured their soul into to fully appreciate it.

Awesome chapter Sabrina! :DD

DeeDee

Drumming up a little drama...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Our heroine is a total drama queen, ha, that is why it felt more like a show than a story. There is so much over-acting and way too much enthusiasm, but I think she deserves to act this way. I feel she needs to let go and enjoy herself. Life is starting all over again... Thank you so much for reading... Oh, and the next couple of episodes, will take it up a notch, ha...

Chester Deserves Lillian

joannebarbarella's picture

Sabrina has the much better deal with Ross. he should have been much faster on his feet chasing her down the street though.

I would love to have that cover art. Harlan Ellison was an SF great. Does anybody remember the Chesley Bonestell paintings from even earlier?

Nothing sexier than speculative fiction covers... ha...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

I must have a hundred books by Ellison but I can't find any with Chesley Bonestell covers. When I looked him up on the web I recognized all of his magazine covers, so iconic. I also have so many by Barclay Shaw... Also beautiful covers.

Thanks Joanne. I feel Ross was being very careful with this budding relationship. Misty seems to be the one in charge... Thanks again for reading...

“I think I was flirting.”

Emma Anne Tate's picture

Oh, yeah, girl! You were definitely flirting, even if — even though — you were conveying wholly factual information when you told him you have special powers! Fun episode, with much drama. Thanks, Sabrina!

Emma

Nothing better than flirting...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you, Emma... In real life, I am a terrible flirter... But in my stories, I make believe I am a terrible flirter, ha... Thanks for reading...

Transported

Sunflowerchan's picture

There is a wind storm of emotions swirling around my head right now, I will do my best to convay those scattered emotions the best I can. First this chapter was amazing! I enjoy it while sipping my morning cup of coffee and it was better reading than the local paper! The drama was delightful, your prose is delightful, you descriptions of the places are delightful. Charming and picture perfect are the two words that come to mind. I see our girl has deep dived into her new life now! I can't see what chapter three holds in store for me, my gripe is that I do not have the time to bing read all of these lovely little chapters. And thus I am forced to wait till either early in the morning or late in the afternoon. You have me hooked girl!

Take just little bites...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

I think this story in particular works better in little bites. I wanted it to feel semi-complete with each episode, I wanted all of them to have an ending. Thank you so much, Chan for reading, I am so glad you are enjoying it...