EAFOAB

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Ok, I've seen this story pop up on the main page pretty often with new chapters and I've honestly been avoiding it because of said amount of chapters. I've been able to do so since I first found this site maybe two years ago. Last night I caught up with all the stories I'm currently reading and decided to go ahead and try the first couple of EAFOAB. Ummm, WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG? Dang it, I've been missing out. I know I'm going to be a bit sad when I get caught up but I do know I'll be enjoying the time getting there.

Ok, I just had to get that out :)

I agree completely!

I've been scared to tackle bike for the same reasons. but those chapters I've looked at are amazing ...

DogSig.png

I Had the Same Problem ...

littlerocksilver's picture

... several years ago. I gave up and went to the archive. It took me about a week to catch up. It was well worth it! I'm like Pavlov's dogs. Around 5:00 PM every afternoon central US time I start salivating, waiting for the next addition.

Portia

EAFOB, Important lessons

Its probably just me, but I didn't feel like the story actually got established until around Chapter 20. I've read the entire thing twice now and am thinking of a third.

There are important lessons for wanabe transitioners. The insecurity and self doubt at first is so true to life. It is authentic as Cathy eventually finds her voice.

A must read for anyone contemplating the madness of transition. :)

Gwendolyn

Rifkinn, there is the

Easy As Falling Off A Bike—Off-Site Archive. you can go there and read the series

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Don't forget...

...until you get up to the 1200s, if you come across a reference to an earlier event and can't remember when it was, you can either search the archive or the Wiki (link below).

If / when you get up to about 1280 and can spare a few minutes after reading each episode of catch-up, writing a couple of sentences of summary and sending them my way wouldn't go amiss, so I can start to do something about the gap :)

Talking of which, when I'm feeling a little less tired than recently, I've got to catch up on the current episodes (1900s) and get them summarised...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!