Need ideas on a theme

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi,

As a follow up to Gillian is born, I am exploring a concept of a mid-twenties crossdressing male who has the fantasy to be a woman who is heavily pregnant, and who discovers a partner who can make this happen in a prosthetic manner to his becoming her delight. Would this be too much? would anyone be interested in reading such a tale?
This involves
1. Meeting up
2. Discussion of the future
3. Entering an into a Bi-sexual relationship initially
4. Hormones
5. Surgery and enhancement's to that
6. Life after

I have a bare bones version that needs working up but don't want to go too far incase it is offensive.

It's not what happens...

It's not what happens in a story which turns it into a great tale or a terrible one, it's the way it's told. In a way, the subject is almost irrelevant.

I can't imagine any of the items you identify above causing offence to anyone on this site, and there are very few taboos here. However, the way you put the question make me wonder whether you intend it more as a medical treatise than a story.

Everything in a story depends upon keeping the reader's interest - a good start, plenty of action and dialogue, with as little background as possible, varying the pace slightly - these are all things which contribute to the story. Clearly, for the story to be believable, you need to put in explanations about techniques, but in general, keep away from the boring practicalities as much as you can.

Good luck with the story

Lindale

GO FOR IT!

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"