David Becomes Sarah

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

This is just a short little scenario which I thought I would share. It's something I've imagined for a long time and I thought someone here might be touched by the scene. It's written from a "me to you" perspective so that you're able to imagine yourself as "David".

In this scenario, you are the exact person you are right now. Everyone knows you as David, the sweet and fun loving guy who is kindhearted and easy to get along with. They know that you're not really involved in sports and all that "guy" stuff, but they have no idea of the secret sexual desires you have. None of them have any idea that for years, you've been talking to me, and that I'm working on a plan to completely transform you into a delicate little girl. This desire just melts you to the core and you spend hours a day, reading about my plans for you. Each day I work on you, chipping away at your defenses, making you weaker and weaker. I buy the prettiest dresses, panties, ankle socks, knee socks, ballet tutus, mary janes and more for you, so that you can dress for me, and sweetly pose in the most sexual ways. I give you the name "Sarah" as I feel it suits your personality perfectly. Each time you look down at yourself, wearing the most shockingly girly things, you feel yourself becoming more and more weak, and you begin to feel this overwhelming urge to become a little girl for the man who will love you, protect you and take care of you.

We finally meet in person, and I really begin my work on you. I build your dream bedroom, full of pink colors and all of the girly toys you could imagine, a closet full of the most adorable little dresses and tutus, and drawers stocked full of soft printed panties, ankle socks and bows. Just walking into this room, your heart starts to flutter and your emotions start to bubble over. You start to cry as you reach down and press your hands against your private area. I look at you and say "This is all a part of my plan for you Sarah...a part of the process I have planned which will end with you living your life as my little girl"...and you feel your heart skip a beat when I say this, because you've longed for this for so long. I gently guide you over to the bed, where I lay you down and carefully slide your panties down to your ankles. Your shiny black patent mary janes just glisten in the light. You so willingly allow me to position your knees wide apart and we masturbate you together until the cum pours out of you and all over the front of your dress.

As time goes by, I work on you more and more, carefully crafting you into my very own little princess. I take you to shopping malls, play grounds, theme parks and more while you're dressed as a little girl. Everyone points and giggles but soon you begin to welcome their ridicule and it even touches you sexually to see everyone pointing and laughing at you. It's such a sweet connection that we have and it's so exciting for me to see this really happening to you. The more we do, the more we want to do, and finally we make the last and final step in your transformation. I take you to a series of doctors who have all been a part of my plans to make you into a little girl. I take you to the doctors, while you're dressed as a little girl. I hold your dress up and and let them examine your private parts. They are not trying to give you a sex change operation, but they want to make your penis much smaller and more like a clitoris. You hold my hand as they hold your knees wide apart and inject your penis with various things which help to dissolve it and make it very feminine looking. You squeeze my hand as you nervously face the doctors who are touching and injecting your most sensitive area. After each treatment, you feel your voice raising, and your penis becoming smaller. You get to where you love going to the doctor, and having all of these strong men work on you. I always buy a new dress and cute new panties for you to wear for the doctors just before I take you in for your treatments.

Well, these treatments and this life continues until the very special day that I decide that we should share this part of you with our families. We both want your confession to be a very powerful and emotional moment, so we find the perfect dress for you. You melt when we find it and as you hold it up to yourself you say "I know I'm going to cry when both your dad and mine see me wearing this dress...It's something I've imagined since I was a little boy!"...and I smile saying "You're going to look beautiful Sarah"...and I hold you as you cry. You say "I'm scared Shane...but I know I want to be your little girl so badly"...and with my hand cupped firmly under your bottom I say "You will always be my little girl Sarah, and soon everyone will know it". You kiss me so sweetly and we head over to the doctor. I invite everyone to come to the doctors office, where you will be sharing something very special with them. Our families arrive at the clinic where I greet them and prepare them to go back and see you. I tell them that there is something very important you've been wanting to share with them for a long time. I walk them back to your room and your heart skips a beat when you see our families walking into your room. You smile and tremble as they all come in and gather around your bed. I close the door behind them and you are now facing everyone. Your throat gulps as you hear me say "Thank you all for coming. I wanted you all to be here for David today and hear him share something very special with you"......

and confused, your family all turns to you. They have no idea that under your covers, you are wearing the most adorable little girl's dress.

You face everyone and say "I'm shaking so bad right now because I'm about to share a very secret part of myself that has been with me since I was a little boy."...and you blush red as you say "I've kept this part of me a secret for long enough........When I was little, I would see little girls in their pretty dresses and I would imagine myself becoming a little girl like that. I would go to church and wish so badly that it was me who was wearing those pretty Easter dresses for everyone to see. Even at my young age, the idea of being turned into a little girl touched me so deeply...(the families all appear shocked)...I would spend my allowance on dresses and panties and would dress myself as a little girl when no one was around. I especially envied the girls who attended the daddy/daughter dance and the beautiful dresses that would wear as they danced with their dads. Even though I've grown to be a man, I still have these desires and they've gotten even stronger. I've spent my whole life daydreaming about finding a handsome prince who would magically transform me into his little girl"....Your throat gulps as you watch me slide the blanket down, revealing you laying there in your pretty white dress, ankle socks and buckled into your shiny white mary janes...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marybethsfantasy/7660391094/in/...@N05/

Everyone gasps in shock, especially your parents who look down and see their own son, dressed as a little girl!

You completely melt in shame, but you bravely face everyone, trying not to cry. You say "This has finally become a reality for me"...and you begin to tear up a bit as your heart pounds. "I can only imagine what you all must be thinking, seeing me like this...but it is truly what I've needed for so long."...and as you say this, the doctors and I come stand beside you at the head of the bed. You lovingly smile at the doctors as they stand next to you and say "The hands of these highly skilled men have been working on me for over two years. Shane brought me to them years ago, and we asked if they could help to turn me into a little girl, and today you are all seeing the results of their work on me"...

Everyone looks at each other and you hear the shocked reactions from your loved ones. You say "I know how strange it must be for all of you to learn about this but the idea of becoming a little girl for a special man has always been my dream. I've finally met that special man, and he is the one who has brought me to this moment"...and you reach over and take my hand. I feel you shaking as you say "This man has changed my life completely. Shane knows all of the deepest parts of me and I've wanted to become a little girl for him since the day I met him. He would write emails and letters to me, describing his plans to completely feminize me and his powerful words touched me so deeply. He has always been so creative in finding the perfect dresses and outfits for me so that I would look and feel like a young princess. He has been here with me every step of the way, even helping the doctors work on me....stripping me of my manhood and watching me become a little girl. My heart longs to not only live my life as a little girl for him, but to have him take care of me and protect me, just like a loving dad would protect his daughter."

You lean up and kiss me on the cheek as you say "I love you so much for this Shane, and right here in front of my family and yours, I pledge my devotion to you. I will so happily live the rest of my life as the little girl you've helped me become, whom you so bravely rescued. You are my hero!"...

As I hold your hand I look at you and say "Sarah, You've become the perfect little girl and I am so proud of you for bravely allowing this to happen to you. It will be my honor to have you live as a little girl for me and I will happily show you to everyone, and let them see what I've done to you."...and in utter joy, you spread your knees wide apart and press the bottoms of your mary janes together tightly and say "Oh Shane, You're gonna make me melt in front of everyone!"..and our families, still shocked, can easily see that this is what you truly want. Still holding my hand, you look up at your family and say "I love you all so much and hope that you will come to accept me as the little girl I've become"...and the intense emotions of this moment cause tears to pour down your cheeks.

Our families and the doctors leave the room and I close the door behind them. I walk back over to you and see you laying there, trembling...and you say "I can't believe I finally told them...but I'm so happy I did."...and I smile and say "This is the life we have both wanted for so long Sarah"...and carefully, I slide your panties down to your ankles. I place my left hand under your head and my right hand goes to your private area. I gently press my fingers up into you, and you wince as you feel my masterful hand touching you. As you feel my fingers sinking into you, your heart pounds and your toes curl inside your mary janes. You spread your knees wide apart and melt to pieces as you smile, knowing that this is just the beginning of your new life. There is so much more to come...