The Little Girl's Secret (New Story Idea)

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I have come up with an idea that I would like to share them with you.

This story told from perspective of our main character a young boy. He live in quite neighborhood. One day he saw new family move in the house opposite to his house, it was a single mother and a daughter. They both have blond hair and blue eyes with white creamy skin the mother was attractive and her daughter look pretty. His parent as like other people in this neighborhood bring him to greet new family. He learned that her daughter was the same age as him being 12, they become friend. At first she seemed very awkward and he thought she just new to the place soon she feel more comfortable with him. He walk with her to school everyday and after school hang out at her home to play video game. She has dominant and cold personality and adult attitude (like Mandy in The Grim Adventure of Billy and Mandy) but he was cool with it, he think that she was a bit tomboy and think of her as being boy like himself even she was pretty. One day she protect him from the bully in school and he accept her as being his lead. He felt special to her like he thought of her as his first puppy love she also tell him that “you are my first bestfriend” and he felt like he can fly. He play video game or football with her every day after school, no one dare to mocking him at being queer who play with girl because she beat every one that said that. When he came to her house he often smell cigarette he felt strange at first that her mother didn’t smoke, she say that maybe from previous owner of the house. She always dominant that one day when he playing video game with her, her mom getting late from work and there is a man drive her to home, after he was gone she said “Mom why you are late and I told you I don’t like you to date any men”. Her mom said “We have a meeting and boss gave me to do a report and he offer to drive me home” She said “No! even that you have to decline him” Her mom nod and look afraid “OK Honey…I promise that there never be next time” She said “Good” and then look at our hero “Now you can go home I have something to say with my mom” He wave good night to see her smug smile and her mom scare looking. As he return to his house he think “she is so Cool!.. I want to say like that to my parent but they won’t let me though”.

That night when he wake to pee and going to sleep he saw window of her bedroom (which was across his bedroom) open, the light in her room still open but he can’t see inside because of curtain. Then he saw the arm which was hairy and dark skin pop from between curtain and grab the window close then the light went off. He think that it look like a man’s arm but decide against it because she live with her mom and have no man in that house, his eyes must be mistake maybe because of his sleepy.

She has one strange habit that didn’t like any girls her age she like to watch TV program America ’s Most Wanted. He used to complain he want to watch X-MEN on cartoon network, but she say “Let me watch this first and then we can watch your cartoon” so now he didn’t care because has get to watch as he want.

One month later, as he hang out with her in living room, the America’s Most wanted came as usual but today is nothing like other day. He found that she was specially concentrated to it. It display the face of some criminal he notice that the criminal was Hispanic man with short afro hair dark brown skin very short and small body maybe he was midget or dwarf have scar on right cheek. From the picture that displayed height he notice that this criminal didn’t taller than him maybe he taller than this criminal. The TV said that “Don’t let the picture deceive you this man is very dangerous and he is on the loose for month he and his lover” the screen change to display another Hispanic woman with plain look this woman was normal have long dark hair thick lips “They had armed robbery at Bank in New jersey” the screen from VTR show they running in and fired guards and get stuffs as hostage and swipe money so fast that take only a few minute and out of camera side. The screen change to the short man again “This man call ‘The Dwarf’ had get in and get out prison several time but this time if we catch him he and his lover it will serve them long….if you seen this couple please contact police or our program…we will do everything to make them receive what they did” He notice that she look angry and have some evidence of loathing in her look and he felt uneasy. Next come breaking news the TV screen show many police stood by the lake “This day we have finally found the body of famous Hollywood special effect makeup artist after one month of his missing he had been murdered and have the body put in the lake, the police also found that he has no enemy but suspect that he was involve in New Jersey robbery as he was “The Dwarf’ high school friend and the trace of fighting in his studio after robbery and he missing…..for him he has talent in create special effect makeup for many Hollywood actor in many movies” Now she look very worried and he say “What wrong?” she said “I want to be alone” “Please tell me what happen?” “Please! Let me alone OK?” He said “OK I will go home now…please if you have anything you can tell me we are friend” She quite for a few minute with sad look and than say “you see that makeup artist he was …. My….my… uncle” “OH I’m sorry” and then her mom returned home, she look at her mom and say ”Mom I watch some news we need to talk” her mom look worried. He think that he better go home now so he went home.

That night he don’t know what had gotten in to him being curious. He wait until his parent go to sleep. He went outside his house and go to her house being worried of her the neighborhood is quiet as everyone sleep already. He notice she didn’t sleep because the light in her room he climb a wood ladder that use for a climbing plant to get to 2nd floor and peek through the curtain in to her room. What he saw was the most weird scene in his life he saw his friend stark naked she sit in bed with her leg spread open in unladylike manner and she also smoking cigar a big cigar in her pretty mouth. Her white and creamy skin was so smooth her thigh pretty her pussy hairless her flat stomach her flat chest with rose pink nipple with a hint of breasts start to bud. He felt arouse as his teenage hormone cause him very excited he had seen playboy from his male friend before but never see a girl naked before. She look at her mom with smile but it was more than smile it was grinning. He had never seen that look on her face before it was a look of pure desire, unalloyed lustful leer at her mom which was dancing and striping cloth piece by piece for her daughter until she also naked. She had slender body have the right curve and C-cup breasts and then she climb into bed to join lesbian incest scene with her daughter. He had seen the most erotic scene in his life they caress and lick each other the daughter put her hand behind her mom head and shove it to her pussy “Lick me bitch!” she comply and lick for a while and after that she look at her daughter with worried then say “Is he suspect?” Her daughter grin “Not a thing …he buy my story” “Great!...but I still worried they might find us” Her daughter say “Don’t worry babe with this body” she said touching herself allover “They…in a million year can’t find us” He was so confused what they talk about. Then her daughter say “Let’s take this thing off so we can fuck” “OK” Then she place her hand behind her neck to find something and then found a tiny zipper that hidden beneath her mob of blond hair and pull it down her back to her ass. He found the shocking moment in his life as a figure inside his friend skin move arms away from her it was a dark brown skin and then her face become distort lose shape the dark hand peel away her face to reveal the face of a man. And he remembered him instantly he is ‘The Dwarf’ the most wanted criminal who strip out of what he consider now a bodysuit. Her mom also strip out of her bodysuit to reveal lover of ‘The Dwarf’ a dark skin woman with plain look. He realized every thing is a fake his friend isn’t exist it just an identity assume by criminal. The Dwarf look at the skin and said with deep Brooklyn accent “Too bad we have to kill ma friend after he made us these suit” . Then he say “After awhile we had to move out of this town” his lover ask “Why?”. He say “Because we didn’t want to be suspicious what was other will think that ‘Your daughter didn’t age’?”. His lover say “OH! I forget”. He then say “Too bad I have to say goodbye to my friend” His lover then give him a playful wink “OH! Don’t tell me you fall in love with him” “No! you dumb! I think that after my life in crime so many years I have no true friend, and when I found this kid he seem like me when I was young and getting bully (The Dwarf being bisexual even in prison he get fucked by his cellmate which was larger than him), I hate bullying so I protect him and he was sincere to me, he have a good heart” He sigh and say “I wish that I was this girl to be young again to start all over.” “I think I regret from my crime” After that they started to make love, he look at what left of his friend now just an empty skin with long blond hair still attach, he want to cry both from panic, scared and sadness put his hand to cover his mouth, he can’t bare it anymore he climb down and run as fast as he could to his house and lock himself up in his room. What he going to do now if he tell the police they won’t believe him or he can force his feeling toward ‘her’ and pretend that nothing happen that night and continue to be ‘her’ friend???

I think this will make our hero unsure of what to do with The Dwarf being regret for his crime.

I also think of twist ending : Maybe in epilogue, 7 years later in university his friend became his steady ‘girlfriend’ ‘she’ now look very beautiful and endowed. He now study in Theater Art and want to be special effect makeup like his girlfriend’s uncle. He bring ‘her’ a new suit that he make every years for her birthday present. In private of their room they even try kinky in disguise he even disguise himself as a woman and her as a tall man (with artificial bone inside the suit that he develop), they live a happy couple. The Dwarf however separate from his lover (or he get rid of her). The police however didn’t find any trace of The Dwarf, his crime become legend even FBI can’t find him.

I want to express my kinky ideas that you in a million years can’t expect the connection between twelve years innocent little girl and the cruel criminal.
Maybe the opposite of this story was if the criminal was a large man he maybe disguise himself as BBW like in movie “Mrs. Doubtfire”. And our hero is a peeping pervert that like BBW or MILF.

I would be really appreciate if you a great writer take my idea.
Please conider my idea.

I just have an idea but not have skill in writing, I have try to write but it look like primary school kid's essay. Beside I'm not English speaker, I don't have skill in English narrator. For this ideas which I take a week to develop and fix many times before sent it to you, If I write into full story maybe its take years to finish (so I think I need to develop a lot more to be a writer). But for now it would be better if writers which surely have more skill than me take my ideas and develop it into stories. I will be glad and happy if my ideas come into stories someday.

Sincerely

Ekkatet