NEW STORY IDEA!

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I have come up with an idea that I would like to share them with you.

Assume that in the near future there is a company that sell artificial skin/ latex bodysuit/ prosthetics that help the burnt victim and for the wearer to experience a new alternative life style by assume another identity/ alter-ego. The bodysuit was custom made by customer request to be any hair color, eye color, body shape, size or even age and perfect to the look and touch like real skin the wearer can eat, sleep, bath, go to toilet or even have sex in the suit. After the wearer put the suit he/she must press the hidden button behind each ear for the memory plastic to shift to its learn shape and disguise its wearer to its shape and when the wearer want to take the suit off, he/she will have to press that button again the suit will loose and he can take it off. This company even have transgender suit for example a male customer can experience life from the opposite sex the other won’t see through his disguise because the illusion is perfect, the suit’s neck have voice altering electronic chip to alter his voice to female range it can turn on or off (allow him to use his own voice) by press at the suit adam’s apple, his penis is tucked away inside the suit and covered by the suit’s artificial vagina. He can have sex with a man and feel like a woman and the man’s penis rubs against the wearer hidden penis in the secret pouch of the female bodysuit. He can have sex with other woman by press the secret button hard beside artificial vagina and his penis will poped out from secret pouch in the suit through artificial vagina this also give an alternative to the lesbian sex.

My idea is that maybe this will cause havoc in the society if these suit use in the wrong way. Such as this idea.

There is a terrible murder and rape occur in famous high school. The victim is female student she is a cheerleader, she died in girl locker room her eyes still open with horribly look in her eyes. There is an evidence that she had been raped and her neck is squeeze and twisted. The police suspect rapist/murderer must be someone inside high school because the time of crime is after cheerleading practice in evening. Her bestfriend/roomate said with tears that after her team finished practice they went to shower and she and other girls finish earlier so other teammate went to their dorm to read books because of up coming exam leaving her alone and after 2 hours she became worried and look for her around and found her dead in locker room. The guard of school said that he can't find anything unusual in that time. The police have investigate and can't find any fingerprint. The DNA in semen didn't match any male in school (both teacher, student and janitor) so it seem dead end. Our main charactor is the famous female detective by request from police she has to go in undercover by put on mask/bodysuit to de-age her look and assume persona of new student in this school to investigate. She stay in dorm with her pretty new roommate. After she blend in their is a new rape/murder occur again as before the police didn't find anything just the method of kill is the same and some fighting. But as our heroine look closely in nails of new victim she found something, it look like a tiny piece of latex just like the mask she is wore. She assume that maybe she isn't the one in this school that in disguise the rapist/murderer is also in disguise, she assume that he use mask and bodysuit to disguise as a woman (to get close to victim in girls locker room and as why police didn’t found him because he is in female disguise) in this school but WHO?. (The rapist/murderer after he rape his victim he can tuck away/ hide his penis back inside the suit’s artificial vagina and leave the crime scene with none the wiser.) A week later and another victim is shown up with a message written in blood of the victim "You can't catch me" the school is surround with fear and she know that the rapist/murderer is one step beyond her he may be know of her being in this school. He is very dangerous and she must catch him before he strike again. Maybe she found something ugly in this famous school maybe corruption? maybe blackmail or revenge?. She maybe go to ask information about the description of bodysuits sold by that company in many months before the first murder but that company keep a customer secret policy so it will be difficult that take time because she will have to view all list of purchase. If she can find the particular suit description that match someone in this school and catch him or failing and become his next victim?.

This is thriller/horror investigate story with TG.

I would be really appreciate if any other great writer in this group take my idea.
I just have an idea but not have skill in writing, I have try to write but it look like primary school kid's essay. Beside I'm not English speaker, I don't have skill in English narrator. For this ideas which I take a week to develop and fix many times before sent it to you, If I write into full story maybe its take years to finish (so I think I need to develop a lot more to be a writer) (maybe in the future if I have the skill I will write it). But for now it would be better if writers which surely have more skill than me take my ideas and develop it into stories. I will be glad and happy if my ideas come into stories someday.

If you want to write my idea you can write freely as you want you can also modify my idea if you don’t like any part.

Sincerely :)

[email protected]