MTG's The Triplet Planswalkers Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Magic the Gathering's The Triplet Planswalkers

69426029_109612803746381_8171897947542257664_n.jpg

This is a Story That I thought of with my Nephew Since we are both MtG Player's.

Prelog
On the Plain of Ravnica,Jace Beleren & Niv Mizzet were having a meeting about a Machine that Jace asked Niv Mizzet to make to let them know when a New Planeswalker's Spark was activated.Niv Mizzet was showing Jace the Machine that Niv Mizzet Called "The Spark Tracker"!Just as Jace activated the machine,it started to go off about 3 Spark's being Activated on a plain Call Darya,a Plain almost similar to Ravnica,but the plain was at war with itself,so Jace decided to travel to Darya to find the New Planeswalker's & Help them in their new life.But before he could go 3 other Planeswalker's popped into the Living Guildpact Headquarter's to talk to Jace & Niv Mizzet about something.The Planeswalker's were Jaya,Chandra,& Teyo.They see Jace readying to leave so Chandra ask him "Where are you off to Jace?"So Niv Mizzet explain about the machine he made to help find New Plaeswalker's.
Teyo said "Wow.That is so Cool."
Chandra said "Can we come with u to meet these New Planeswalker's Please?"Jace just nodded his head & said "We are to go to the Plain of Darya to find them."
The 3 other Planeswalkers nodded thier heads & then Planeswalked off of Ravnica to Darya.

Chapter 1
The New Planeswalkers

Branden,Brian,& Brooke were Triplet's Born to Bri & Ronan on the Plain of Darya.They each had thier own Special Skill set's.Branden could Read Mind's(Blue Mana),Brian had Super Strength(Green Mana),& Brooke had Healing Power(White Mana).Darya,The World they lived on was at War with It’s Self & The 3 Teenager’s were in the midst Battle to help their side Win with their Abilities.Branden was a Powerful Mind Reader.Brian had his Super Strength & Brooke had a Powerful Healing Power.Their Commander’s had them as a Special Force working together under Commander Arian when in a lull of battle,a messenger came to them & let them know that something Happened on their farm.Their farm was under attack by the enemy that was attacking their homes & cities.So the 3 asked for permission to go home & see what was going on there.Their Commander,Arian, gave them the permission on the term’s that they some soldier’s with them incase they were under attack themselves.
They Chose 4 other Soldier’s to a company them to their family farm. As they rode they're horses onto their family land they seen with despair the carnage that the other soldiers had reaped.Their father laid dead in the in the field’s,their mother they found in the kitchen & there are two of their little siblings were found dead under a tree on the other side of the barn with arrows in their back,while the two that could use Red & Black Mana were missing
Brandon,Brian & Brooke in a fit of rage felt yeah just their bodies were heating up and they saw sparks all around them of the color of mana that they used. All of a sudden they were no longer on Darya.
Brandon,Brian & Brooke we're confused at the landscape that they saw before them. Brooke turned to her older brothers & said “Where are we I don't know this place do you two know it & how did we get here?”
Just then 4 people appeared before them out of nowhere. Brandon & Brian pulled their swords & stood before Brooke in a protective stance. Jace knew right away that if they didn't talk fast they would be under attack by these new 3 planeswalkers.So Jace told the other three in their minds as he held up his hands and a show of no harm was gonna be done to them “Hold up your hands & do not attack.”
Chandra,Jaya & Nissa held up their hands as Jace said “We mean you no harm & we are not the enemies of your home world. We are known as planeswalkers & so are you now.My name Jace & my companions here are Chandra, Jaya & Nissa. We are here to teach you how to be planeswalkers & help you learn our ways.”
Just then another person popped into the force that they were in.The person was known as The Wanderer. Jace turn to The Wanderer & Said “What are you doing here this fine day?”
The Wanderer said to Jace as she looked at the 3 “I felt that I was needed here,so I came.”
Jace couldn't look into the mind of The Wanderer for it was foreign to him, but he knew that she was a white mana user & he knew that one of the three were of the white mana.
Jace turned to The Wanderer & asked “Can you use healing magic?”
The Wanderer Shook her head & said “No I cannot,but I do know of one that can he says this Young Lady over here that's being protected by these Young Gentlemen. Her is known as Serra the Benevolent.Do you wish me to go get her Jace?”
Jace Thought for a moment & then said “Yes please I would like that very much.”
The Wanderer Bowed her head and then vanished into white sparks causing the three new young planeswalkers to look on in confusion.
A few minutes later The Wanderer Was back with another lady with her.The look’s at Jace & said “Hey Jace I'm told that you needed me for something.”
Jace said “always Serra.We have a young healer here I could use some teachings from you.That is if you are willing to teach her That is?” as he point’s at the 3.
Serra look’s over the 3 youngster & notices the young lady was white mana just like her & she had great potential,so Serra said “Yes I noticed that myself especially the young lady there. I would recommend for the young green mana user to have any of or multible add the following green planeswalkers to teach him.They would be Freyalise,Arlinn,Garruk,Jiang,or even Nissa here to teach him how to use his green mana.& as for the young blue mana user, I would recommend 4 mentors would be Teferi,Jace,Kasmina,Mordenkainen,Mu,or even Narset.”
Jace thought for a while & then said “I think I should mentor the young Blue Mana user & Freyalise should mentor the young Green Mana user, but I mean no disrespect to you Nissa.What do you all think?”
Nissa say’s “I'm OK with that.”

up
19 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos