Revenge is a dish best served cold (Teaser.)

Printer-friendly version

Cameron is an 18-year-old boy who learned how to keep his head down. A computer genius but didn't have the chance to shine until now.

When Cameron is accused of sexually assaulting Sophia Anderson, he's left alone and helpless with only his mom and friends believing him.

After he was found guilty, Camren was left with two options. Go to jail and end his life or go to a new rehab program created by the government and leave us a new person. Cameron chooses the second option, but they failed to mention one tiny detail to Cameron that will change his life forever.

How will Cameron's life change? What's his plan to take revenge on Sophia?
Find out in this story created by me, Lajien ✌

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

being as this is an intro to

being as this is an intro to the story, there's not much to comment on.

Give him time

Julia Miller's picture

Lajien is a new author here, and hasn’t yet figured the ins and outs of posting on this site. I am sure it will be up soon, in the meantime you have a teaser.

I am still trying to figure

I am still trying to figure out how the website works, sorry about that. The chapter will be out soon.

Heck of a teaser

Jamie Lee's picture

After reading that teaser, I wanted to read more, and see how Caneron waxed Sophia whistle. Glad to see there is more.

Others have feelings too.