I know what you did

Printer-friendly version

I Know What You Did

By Christine

Chapter: one

It is always a traumatic thing when a mother looses a child and this case is especially traumatic. Ms. Jasmine Moore’s child, Jason committed suicide and less than four weeks later she had to be admitted to a psychiatric facility for severe schizophrenia. It was the worst case I had ever encountered. She said her dead son was trying to kill her and her daughters newborn baby. She had to be admitted before she harmed the baby

Psychiatric report on examination of patient Jasmine Moore, page five.

~~*~~
“My how everything changes within such a short time,” Jason thought to himself as he sat alone in his empty room. He tried very hard to remember what had put him in this situation. He remembered anger, a roaring rage inside him at a injustice he suffered. He remembered his mother had allowed it to happen. He couldn’t remember exactly what that injustice was, only that it was wrong, he didn’t like it at all.

He remembered taking his own life because it was the only way to end his suffering, or so he thought. His mother didn’t think he would really do it, but he remembered locking himself in the bathroom, swallowing almost all of the pills he could get his hands on. He remembered feeling very cold, very sick. He remembered the pain racking though his whole body, uncontrollable shivering as the poisons took hold. Then he remembered frantic efforts to save him, but it was to no use as he drifted away slowly. That was the end, or so he thought.

The problem was nothing ended. He was now stuck, he was still suffering. Stuck in this world, feeling the coldness within him at all times but he also felt his humiliation and roaring rage in him too. At first, he realized his mother couldn’t see him but she could hear his voice and he could manipulate things if he tried hard enough. That took all of his effort and he felt rotton after he expended that energy.

He remembered another memory of his life, as he looked at himself, he remembered the name Little Sissy Tiffany. His mother started calling him that for some reason but he couldn’t remember what had caused her to turn against him so bad. But that name had a powerful meaning. It brought a flood of other unpleasant memories. His evil sister jeering at him, her friends surrounding him, giggling, making jokes and calling him sissy. He was wearing a bridesmaids dress and his mother had let her force him into being a bridesmaid at her friends wedding. It wasn’t much time after that, when he decided he couldn’t handle it anymore.

They couldn’t hurt him anymore but he could hurt them indirectly. In fact, he could terrify them beyond all reason. His mother was in a state mental facility. His sister had moved out with her baby but he could follow them. He was resolved to make his sister pay for what she had done to him. he didn’t know where she lived exactly but physical locations in this world didn’t mean too much. He let his hate roar to life and he thought of his sister. He saw everything though a shadow and the room dissolved around him and he reemerged in his sisters house.

“Cynthia, have you feed Jennifer yet, she wont stop crying,” he heard her husbands irritated voice say above the sound of a baby crying. She did sound hungry.

“Not yet Tom,” his sister said even more irritated. “I will feed her in a second. Get off my back or do it yourself.”

He saw her in her bedroom wiping her eyes sleepily.

He balled his fist tightly and swung it at her head only to fall. His fist floated though her body as if it wasn’t there. Damn, “he thought to himself. “Only if he could touch her. “ He needed to figure how this worked. Being dead. He let his rage boil inside him, “Sister, I know what you did!”

“What, “ she said, he heard the hint of a fright in her voice. “Tom, did you say something?”

“No, I’m going to go to the bar. “ The door slammed shut.

“I will make you pay, my dearest sister. You are a rapist, I know exactly what you did. You did it to me!”

Cynthia started getting very afraid as she felt the room tremble as if from an earthquake. The books flew from the bookcase and one hit her right on the face.

Suddenly, a ghostly feminine form of a girl appeared in front of her. The image got stronger until it looked like a actual person. A lithe small figure of a child stood in the center of her bedroom. She was wearing a bright pink bridesmaids dress, her dark wavy hair hung down to the middle of her back. The child looked no older than thirteen.

Cynthia screeched wildly, “Jason, what! “ she flew from the room in terror.

He couldn’t keep visible too long and he disappeared from view. He then felt as if he had run forty miles. He had to rest.

****
Authors note, this is a dark weird idea that struck me recently and I decided to write a rough chapter of it. I am unsure of where it should go but its one of those ideas that nagg and wont stop. It deals with a very troubling subject matter but if dark horror storys are your thing, this should be good then.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

WOW!

I just love your writing style christine! It chills me to the bone with the darkness, you go girl! I liked this story and I hope to see more, though why was he a girl and in a pink bridesmaid dress? Did he commit his suicide in it?

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Creepy

I wouldn't be able to read a full story of this- too much cruelty and pain, no hope, etc.- but it is an interesting concept, and would be something different, something the site can always use.

Melanie E.

Christine, I like it!

Chelsea: >His evil sister jeering at him, her friends surrounding him, giggling, making jokes and calling him sissy. He was wearing a bridesmaids dress and his mother had let her force him into being a bridesmaid at her friends wedding. It wasn’t much time after that, when he decided he couldn’t handle it anymore.<

My guess is that he was raped while wearing the bridesmaids dress. He blames his sister and mother. We'll have to find out who really raped him and why. Mom and sis need to get an exorcist!

Hugs,
Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

keyword

This is cool and creepy, and seems like it could be the start of something very worth reading.
But I opened it expecting a complete story and this doesn't seem to be, so could you please change its category from Novelette to Novel Chapter?