The Change Chapter IV

Printer-friendly version


the Change part IV

I actually got into the car like a lady, Opening the door I smoothed my dress under my butt. As I sat down and then swung my legs in.

Mom drove to Mattie's Cafe. A breakfast only place We like going too. Mom and me were sat in a nice booth near the windows.

“Can I get you ladies anything to drink?” The waitress asked.
Mom ordered a coffee, but I ordered an apple juice. Instead of my usual coffee.

“No coffee?” Mom asked.

“Nope, don't need the caffeine, plus apple juice is good for you.”

“OK,”

We both placed our order. Mine was about half of what I usually get.

“I have to get used to you eating less.” Mom said.

“Mom, even though this is only for a year. I want to be good looking for that time.”

“I don't think you will have any problems.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well there are two boys checking you out”

“Where?” I asked.

“Over their” Mom motioned with her head. “They are coming over.”

“Hi, Mrs Reynolds,” One boy said.

I was a couple of friends from band, Scott and Pete.

“Is Luke ready for band camp?” Pete asked.

Closing my eyes and thinking, Don't say it mom, please don't.

“Ask her yourself,” She motioned towards me with her hand.
Yeah, she said it.

“Luke?” They both said.

“For the next year, it is Whitney. Yeah, I am ready can't wait.”

“So your birthday was when?” Scott asked.

“Is today, we just left the Change center.”

“Crap, So you haven't been”

Cutting him off, “A girl for a hour yet.”

“Wow, You look great.” The waitress said as she brought us our food.

“See you at camp, my birthday is right in the middle.” Pete said.

“Mine is 2 days before.” Scott said.

“I guess I will see you guys at camp. See ya.”
Scott and Pete left.

Taking a small bite of my bacon, “Thanks Mom.”

“I don't know what you mean.” Mom Smiled.

Finishing my meal, I realized I ordered the right portion size.

“Ready to go, sweetie” Mom asked.

“Sure,”

As we went to pay, the waitress, waved us away. “This is on me, Happy Birthday.”

“Why, thank you,” I said.

“ Here is a tip anyway.” Mom handed her a $20.

“ Thank you, Have a great birthday and a great year.”

Getting in the car, Not even realizing that I sat as a girl should. Putting on my seat belt, I smoothed down my dress.

“Mom, Can you drop me off at Ja__ Ashley's house, she wanted for me to come over and show her what I look like.”

“Yeah, sure. Please don't be late as we want to take you out for your birthday.”

“I won't, Can Ashley come too. She is my best friend?”

“Sure,”

Mom pulled in front of Ashley's house. “See you later, Whitney.” Mom smiled. “You are a very beautiful young lady.”

“luckily only for a year. Thanks Mom.” I said as I leaned over an gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Getting out of the car I instinctively made sure my skirt was straight. As I walked up the drive, to the door. My sandals clicked. Actually, sounded pretty sexy.

Instead of just walking in, I figured I would knock as my other family doesn't know the new me.

Mark, Ashley's little brother came to the door. “Oh, Hello, what can I do to you,?”

“Is the dweeb home?”

“Oh, sorry. Luke. Yeah she is.” mark said.

“For the next year it is Whitney.”

“Sorry, Whitney. God you are a babe, like Ashley is. Go on up.”

“Thanks, creep.” I said as I walked past him, exaggerating my hip sway as I headed to Ashley's room.

Knocking as I opened the door, “Hey dweeb. Get your happy ass up.”

Ashley was up actually changing. I walked in on her completely nude.

“Mark,” She screamed, “Mom told you.” then she seen me. “Oh, It's you. I though it was Mark trying to get a peak at me naked.”

“Just me trying to get a peak at you necked.”

“Whitney you don't count. You are a girl.”

“Yeah, but only for the past 3 hours.”

Ashley continued to get changed. She dug out a thong and bra set. And put it on.

“How do you like the thong I got you.” She said pulling the thong over the cute triangle of pubic hair she had.

“Takes a little to get used to but feels sexy. Keeps my ass cool too.”

“God, TMI.”

She went to to her closet and pulled out a short denim skirt and a cropped t shirt. Holding them up. “How do these look for today?” She asked.

“Cool, but you may want to wear something nicer as you are invited to go to my birthday dinner with us.”

“OK,” She sounded disappointed. She dug some more. Finally coming up with a Light green skater dress. “ How about this one.”

“That is cute. It will work.” I said as Ashley slipped it on. Straightening it to fit right. It actually accented her curves and came 2” above her knees. She slipped on a pair of 2” heels. She put on a little make-up, a necklace, and a couple of bracelets.

While Ashley got dressed I could help but marvel at her beauty. Was I that beautiful myself I guess I will have to find out.

Me and Ashley hung out the rest of the day. Talking we didn't have to worry about the old keep the door open because a member of the opposite sex is in your room thing. We were both girls. We laughed and giggled. 'God, me giggling' but I did just like a girl then I am a girl, for now. Everything came natural to me. Even using the bathroom, I just sat down to pee, it felt normal to do it.

“Being a girl almost seems to come naturally, Did it for you?” I asked Ashley.

“Some stuff others my mom had to show me. Like how to sit like a lady. Especially with Mark around. He is constantly wanting to look up my skirt or dress.”

“I can't wait till he has the change. He or should I say She will get what she has coming.”

“Dude, you got that right.” Ashley said as we high fived.

I got a message from my mom saying that they will be picking us up in a half hour.

“You getting hungry?” I asked Ashley.

Yeah, the chips and dip kept it at bay some what but I'm still hungry.

“Well my Mom will be here in about half hour to pick us up.” Just then Ashley's mom came by her room

“Hi, Honey. Who's your new friend?”

“ Mom, Don't you recognize your other daughter?” I said.

“ Oh, gosh Luke, I didn't know you had gone through the change.”

“ It's OK, It was just this morning, and it is Whitney Renee for the next year.”

“Whitney, I like that. Let me say, you are just as beautiful as Ashley is.”

“Thanks, Mom, I said,

“Ashley is invited out to my birthday dinner tonight.”

“That is fine,” Turning to Ashley. “Ash remember your manners, please”

“Mom,” Ashley said. “I will behave like a lady.”

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

First Comment!

Sci-fi changes aren't usually my thing, but this is good, looking forward to seeing more.

avoiding old troupes

Sadarsa's picture

I like the story, and in a weird way i also like that some things have sort of been programed into them in order to help with the little things. The endless chapters of Moms teaching new Daughters how to be girls.... well, it's gotten very old over the years. I'm glad the author found a way to avoid most of it.

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~