A Series of Unfortunate Mishaps - Part II

Printer-friendly version

“I don’t think I’ve ever heard Patty laughing so hard.

“Well, that settles it,” my mom said grinning at Mrs. Garner.

I’d guessed wrong. I looked at Mrs. Garner and saw she was smiling from ear to ear with a glint in her eyes. Patty was laughing hysterically and Amy was giggling. I looked at my mommy and she was putting away the baby items in what used to be Patty’s diaper bag and I realized with shame that it was now my diaper bag.

I began crying. I’d just agreed to be a baby girl and everyone thought it was my choice.

“Well,” said Mrs. Garner, “we know she’s dry, so she must be hungry.”

“Must be,” agreed mommy. “Patty, take your baby sister inside, please.”

Patty took my wrist and then stopped.

“Mom?” Patty asked. “How old is Nancy?”

“I don’t know,” mommy answered “Why?”

“Well,” asked Patty, “is she old enough to walk yet?”

“I don’t…” started Mommy.

“Of course she can’t,” interrupted Mrs. Garner.

“No?” my mommy asked Mrs. Garner.

“No, Dear,” Mrs. Garner said decisively, “she definitely must crawl.”

Mrs. Garner was actually telling my mommy what to do. I was sure Mommy wouldn’t do it just because Mrs. Garner said so, but I soon found myself crawling like a baby behind my little sister Patty.

Patty seemed to be in heaven. Every few steps she would turn to look at me crawling behind her through our house. I quickly realized that crawling was much harder work than walking, especially with the bulk of the diapers I now wore. I hadn’t known until I began to crawl that Mommy had put more diapers on me than she had done at Becky’s house.

“Mom,” said Amy from behind me, “she looks so cute with her big diapered bottom going side to side like that.”

“Yes,” my Mommy agreed, “she does, at that. Help Patty get your baby sister in a chair and I’ll go get us something to eat.”

As I’m sitting at the kitchen table, waiting to eat, my little sister Patty comes in and begins to tie a baby’s bib around my neck. I don’t know if it was Patty’s idea or my mommies, but I burst into sobs. I’m realizing that I’m an eight-year-old diapered boy in a baby girl’s romper and my own little sister is babying me. I can’t stop bawling and Patty goes off.

“You’ve had a very emotional day, haven’t you?” my mommy asks me.

I can only nod my head. Mommy takes the bib and uses it to wipe away my snot and then she picks me up and carries me like a toddler into the living room. She sits on the couch with me in her arms and she pats my back until I cry myself out. I can finally hear that she has been humming a lullaby as she moves me around on her lap until she is cradelling me. She reaches over me and when her hand returns to my sight, it holds a baby bottle.

First Patty and then Amy come into the room while Mommy holds the nipple of the bottle in my mouth. My sisters sit silently until I break the quiet with the suckling sounds I make as I begin to drink from the baby bottle. I forget all of the emotions of the day as I rest against my mommy’s chest and finish the bottle. I finally feel at ease and I begin to drink from the second bottle my mommy has produced.

I’m not sure how many hours later I wake up, but my room is dark and I’m covered in my blankets. It takes a moment but as I begin to move, I feel the bulky diaper between my legs and I remember how I was dressed the night before. I see that I’m still in Patty’s old romper.

My full bladder had obviously woken me up and the urge to pee was considerable. I got up out of bed and walked to my bedroom door. My hand was on the door handle and instead of opening it and going to the bathroom I just stood there staring at the wall. I knew I was going to do it even before I got out of bed, but it still came as a bit of surprise when I let the first spurt of pee go into my diapers.

The first little spurt was enough to get me to where, when I started to pee again, I couldn’t stop the flow of my stream into my diapers. It felt so good to be wetting myself. Not only because of the easing the pain on my bladder, but also feeling the warmth spread out between my legs and along my bottom. It was a feeling I couldn’t explain, just like I wasn’t sure how I was going to explain to my mommy that I’d wet myself.

“It was Mommy’s fault,” I thought to myself as I gingerly climbed back into my bed. “She was the one that put me in diapers. If she didn’t want me to use them, she shouldn’t have put me in them.”

I was wet when I woke up the next morning. My diapers had leaked and everything was soaked. I got up and noticed that the pee in my soaked diapers was dragging them down to hang low between my legs. I think they would have swung between my legs if it wasn’t for the romper holding them in place.

I waddled out of my room and down the stairs to where I heard my mommy and sisters making noise in the kitchen. I’d forgotten that I was supposed to crawl as I walked into the kitchen where I stood shivering from being soaking wet.

“Mom,” Amy said, finally noticing me, “the baby is awake and it looks like she wet herself. A lot.”

Patty was there in a flash and she began to giggle looking at dripping my pee on the kitchen floor.

“Did you wet the bed,” Mommy said, sounding a bit surprised.

“Yes, Mommy,” I told her. “I’m sorry!” I added lamely.

Mommy stripped me naked right there in the kitchen in front of my sisters. I felt so self-conscious standing there naked as my mommy used a dish towel to dry me off as best she could. She ordered Amy to put my wet things into the laundry and she took my hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom.

She started running a bath and put some of my sister’s bubble bath in the water. I was picked up and deposited into the filling tub of hot, sweet smelling water and Mommy went to the door and called out to Amy to strip the baby’s bedding. As I was sitting in the tub watching everything my mommy and sister were doing, it came to me that it was a lot of work taking care of a baby and that could work to my advantage. Maybe I could be out of diapers and baby clothes a lot faster if I made it too much effort to keep me that way.

I thought I was going to bathe myself, but Mommy took the bath bucket that held all of Patty’s bath time stuff from under the bathroom sink and brought it over to the tub. She dumped the toys in front of me and dipped the bucket into the water. She poured the water over my head and proceeded to wash my hair. Without thinking, I began to play with the baby toys while my mommy began to soap a washcloth and bathe me from top to bottom.

After my bath, Mommy left me naked on her bed while she went to go through what she had of Patty’s old things. I was just sitting there naked when I wondered what a real baby would do. I could pee all over Mommy’s bed, but I didn’t have to go and I worried that I’d get in serious trouble if i did that. I was just forming an idea when Mommy came back in carrying an armful of things.

Mommy took very little time pinning me into thick diapers with extra padding in the middle because, as she put it, I was a “super-soaker”. I didn’t fight this in the least. I was a bit disappointed that she didn’t oil me like she had the night before, but she had used a lot of powder and smelled like a baby as she pulled pink, plastic panties with ruffles all across the bottom.

Mommy pulled a pink baby dress I remembered Patty wearing as a baby up and over my head and then, one by one, pulled my hands through the puffy sleeves. She buttoned the dress in the back before she put lacy, ankle sockies on my feet. I opened my mouth for the pink pacifier as soon as I saw it in Mommy’s hand and I noticed my mommy giving me an odd look as she slipped it into my waiting mouth and I began to suck. Mommy completed stripping me of my maleness as she put my hair up in pigtails and tied them with pink bows.

I was so humiliated to be Mommy’s baby girl again, but with my heart beating so fast I thought it would fly out of my chest, I reached my arms up to Mommy like a baby girl would do. She picked me up and carried me downstairs to where my sister’s greeted me with peels of their laughter.

Then everything went back to normal. Well, except for me being dressed as a baby girl. We ate breakfast like always; only I had a tippy cup and a princess bowl. My sisters basically ignored me and went to go play and I wandered to the living room where I started watching cartoons on the t.v.

It was hard to concentrate. I kept reaching down to feel the diapers between my legs or look at the pretty, pink baby dress I wore. It was like I wasn’t looking at me, but at a different person attached to my mind. In my head I was a boy, but I couldn’t help but see a girl when I looked down at myself.

At some point, Mommy came in and handed me a baby bottle full of juice and I began to suck it empty as she vacuumed the carpet. I didn’t really mind drinking from the baby bottle. It was slow, but there was something comforting about sucking on it while I watched my show. And that's how I was when Patty came into the room.

I was lying on my stomach, the nipple of the bottle half in my mouth, as I watched my sister come over. She pushed my legs back from the edge of the couch so she could sit next to me. I watched her out of the corner of my eye.

“Are your diapers wet?” Patty asked me.

I shook my head “no”.

“I’d better check,” she told me as she looked around as if she was doing something wrong.

Patty pulled up the dress I wore and slipped her fingers past the elastic of the plastic panties. I felt her fingers slide along my butt cheek and then she was done.

“You look pretty,” she said to me as she began to pat me on my diapered bottom.

Patty picked the baby bottle up and instructed me to roll over so she could feed me properly. I found my face burning. My baby sister was ordering me around. Normally, I’d tell her to just get lost.

“C’mon,” she demanded, “roll over like a good baby!”

“If I give in now,” I thought to myself, “she will always see herself as in charge of me.”

Knowing that what I was doing could go very bad for me, I began to roll over onto my back as Patty had ordered. Patty grinned from ear to ear and slipped the nipple of the bottle into my mouth.

“You’re being a good baby sister,” Patty complimented me as I began to suck down the juice.

Her comment, if meant to make me feel better, just made me feel more ashamed that I wasn’t fighting to be a boy in front of her. I finished the bottle and like any good older sister, she replaced the bottle with my pink pacifier.

“Do you want a dolly to play with, Nancy?” Patty whispered in my ear.

I didn’t want a dolly! I was eight years old and a boy. I wanted to play anything but dollies, but Patty told me that baby girls always played with dollies and she wanted me to be a happy baby girl.

“So, say ‘yes’,” she ordered me. “Say ‘yes’ baby Nancy.”

“Yes,” I squeaked out from behind my pacifier.

“Yes, what?” Patty insisted.

“I want a dolly,” I heard myself saying.

Patty grinned and walked out of the living room. In meer moments Mommy was in the room.

“Did you tell Patty that you wanted a dolly to play with?” Mommy asked me.

I looked over at Patty whose grin seemed twice as wide as her face.

“Yes, Mommy,” I answered with my face burning red.

My mommy began to grin and she took a long look at me.

“Well, I guess we’d better get you one,” she said. “Patty, would you let your little sister borrow a dolly until I can buy her one?”

“Yes, Mom,” she said and ran off.

“Mrs. Garner offered to loan me a highchair, a crib with a mattress, a changing table, and even a stroller so that I can walk my baby girl around our street,” Mommy told me.

I went cold inside hearing about this offer and for some reason, especially the stroller. Maybe because the other things went in the house, but the stroller was public; on the street where I played and met friends. I couldn’t imagine being pushed by my mommy through the neighborhood in a stroller while I’m all dressed like a baby girl.

“Can you imagine?” she continued. “Well, of course, I told her that I didn’t need that stuff because those are things you need when you’re going to have a baby girl for a long time. I told her that my new baby girl was only going to be around for a very short while.”

I instantly felt so relieved.

“But now my beautiful baby is wanting a dolly to play with and she opens wide for her pacifier. And, I guess, she drinks her baba when her sister feeds it to her, huh? So, maybe, I need to tell Mrs. Garner that I do need all of those things she offered to loan me.”

I could have given her a flat out denial. A loud “no” that would hopefully have me back in my jeans and t-shirts and best of all, my own boy’s underwear.

“Not the stroller, Mommy,” I somehow managed to say instead.

“Not the stroller?” She asked me. “But that’s the best part. I get to show you off in your diapers and pretty dresses to all of our neighbors,” she teased me.

All the neighborhood kids that I played with would see me as a sissy, baby girl and I would never live it down. I shook my head.

“Okay,” she finally said, “I’m not so sure what is going on in your head, but I’m going to ask for the things Mrs. Garner offered. Is that what you want?”

I didn’t. I didn’t want that at all, but I didn’t argue. I just laid there looking at my mommy not knowing what to say. I wanted this punishment to be over.

“Okay,” she said. “I’m going to go call Mrs. Garner.”

I still didn’t move. I was frozen.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” she asked me from the doorway.

It was like my mind was shut off. I couldn’t think. I just laid there on the floor sucking my pacifier and without intending to do it, I began to wet my diapers. I couldn’t tell if it was my silence or if Mommy could see I was wetting myself, but she smiled and said, “Okay, then.” and left.

As soon as she was out the door the reality of my inaction hit me and I was up like a shot to tell my mommy that I didn’t need any of those things but just as I got to the door, Patty was blocking it holding a baby dolly in her arms.

“You’d better get back to crawling,” she scolded me.

Tears of frustration welled up in my eyes as I slowly lowered myself in front of my little sister. I tried to crawl past her but she told me “no” and made me crawl back to the middle of the room where she introduced me to my baby dolly. Patty showed me, her older brother, how to hold the dolly and then forced the naked doll into my hands to hold like I’d been shown.

I sat on the floor, the warmth of my recent pee spreading throughout my diapers and squeezed the naked dolly in my hands. My pretty pink dress was up my legs exposing my plastic panties to the world.

“Oh my God,” I heard the girl’s voice exclaiming from the doorway. “You’re kidding me, right? No way is that your brother!”

I looked up and into the eyes of Amy’s best friend, Anji who was standing in the doorway.

“It is,” affirmed Amy.

Anji began laughing. Loudly. My face burned as she continued to laugh. In no time both of my sisters had joined in laughing too and all of the comotion brought my mommy into the room. To my utter astonishment and humiliation, my mommy started laughing as much as the girls. My face burned and I looked at Anji who was holding her stomach and pointing at me and as she did so, I just watched through my tears and found myself growing hard and tingly in my wet diapers.

Somehow the heat of my shame was actually making me feel a comfortable warmth in my chest and it had spread to my privates. Being seen in my baby dress and diapers by my sister’s hot friend was so ultimately humiliating, it was causing me to somehow enjoy the experience as well as being mortified by her seeing me dressed as a baby girl.

Slowly, the laughter died down until it abruptly stopped.

“God, I wish I could do that to my brother,” Anji told Amy. “C’mon, let’s go to your room.”

They were gone in an instant and my mommy just stood in the doorway looking at me with an odd smile on her face. I didn’t know what to make of what had happened or my odd response to my humiliation. I didn’t like being a baby girl; wearing diapers and sissy dresses. I knew that I didn’t, but something also was making me like it in a different way. A way I didn’t understand.

I was soon left alone with Patty and time seemed to slow down. I fell into just going along with her ideas for play because it was better than sitting bored for hours. Suddenly, after hours of boredom the house exploded with activity. Activity in which I was not allowed to participate.

Mrs. Garner came into the room to look me over and she pulled me into her lap as she sat on the couch. Mr. Garner was bringing in things that I just got a glimpse of before they were out of my vision and up the stairs.

I heard bumps and clangs coming from upstairs which were mixed with peals of girl’s laughter and some squealing. And I squirmed to see what was happening when Mrs. Garner pulled a baby’s bottle out of her purse and touched the nipple to the corner of my mouth. Out went my pacifier and I latched onto the bottle. The taste of the milk was really odd, but I drank it up and noticed that I had once again grown hard and tingly between my legs.

When I was done with my bottle, Mrs. Garner positioned me just as a baby would be positioned to be burped. I meekly allowed myself to be contorted as she desired. I wasn’t baby sized, so she had my legs on either side of her hips; straddling her with my face on her shoulder and my chest against hers. She began to gently pat my back as she hummed.

“Your mommy said you didn’t want the stroller,” she whispered in my ear.
I didn’t respond.

“I’m glad you left it for me,” she went on. “I can’t wait to put you in the prettiest dress that shows off your diapered bottom and take you all around in the stroller so everyone can see what a pretty baby girl you are.”

I moaned. I couldn’t imagine anyone being mean enough to do something like that.

“I have a present for you,” she whispered. “Do you want it?”

“What is it?” I asked her as best I could with my pacifier in my mouth.

“A present, silly girl,” she said. “Do you want it?”

“Yeth,” I said with a lisp because of the pacifier in my mouth.

She pushed me back until I was sitting on her legs and she reached into her purse. She pulled out something that looked like a frilly napkin and before I could register my unwillingness, she was tying a baby bonnet on my head! A baby bonnet! At that moment I both hated and loved her. I knew that my sisters and my mommy were going to love seeing me in my frilly baby bonnet and I would feel the shame that would bring on the warmth in my belly.

Mrs. Garner wasn’t done. She reached into her purse and pulled out matching mittens which she slipped over my hands and tied into place at my wrists. I didn’t know why I needed the mittens, but I would learn soon enough that they would inhibit me from using my hands as normal.

I was so hard between my legs and the heat of my shame and the heat of my excitement made me give Mrs. Garner a huge hug even as I felt tears sliding down my cheeks. I didn’t even know what was going on inside of me. How could I be feeling any pleasure from being forced into the role of a girl - and a baby girl at that.

“Oh, how absolutely precious!” I heard my mommy saying behind me.

“Isn’t she?” Mrs. Garner asked Mommy.

“A baby bonnet never even occurred to me,” said my mommy.

I turned my head to see her expression. She was grinning from ear to ear and I knew I must look so babyish in my new bonnet and with the mittens tied on my hands.

“Oh, I suppose I’m just a little old fashioned,” replied Mrs. Garner. “Say! What with all the commotion going on here today, would you mind if I took this little one off of your hands for a little while?”

I thought there would be at least some hesitation on my mommy’s part, but she just smiled and agreed that Mrs. Garner could take me. Mrs. Garner wasted no time in scooping up her purse while still holding me in her arms. We were out the door and into public, which only heightened my shame but I was confident that we would be back indoors in very short order as Mrs. Garner lived right next to us.

Just as I’d predicted, Mrs. Garner went right inside her house. What I hadn’t expected was she took me right into a little girl’s room where she plopped me down on a padded table. She was so quick that before I knew what was going on, my plastic panties and diapers were off of me and the cold air was hitting me on my wet skin.

I tried to cover my throbbing privates, but Mrs. Garner pushed my hands away and went to work cleaning my diaper area with baby wipes. She paid no attention to my aroused state and covered me with lotion which felt so good that I forgot my humiliation at her treatment. She sprayed what seemed like tons of baby powder over me and a pink disposable diaper was taped into place at my waist.

“I’d put you into something prettier,” Mrs. Garner told me, “but we need to hurry.”

My head was spinning. What were we in a hurry for? Weren’t we already here? I watched as Mrs. Garner threw some things into a pink diaper bag and then she scooped me up again and we were out the door.

I was wondering if we were going back to my house already when Mrs. Garner headed towards her car. I stiffened but it wasn’t until I saw the carseat in the back that I balked at what was happening. Either I was weaker than I thought or Mrs. Garner was stronger than she looked because despite my attempts to get away, I found myself having the hand rest and shoulder straps of the carseat pulled down over me and I heard the snap as I was fastened into place.

“What are you doing?” I croaked after spitting my pacifier out. “You can’t take me anywhere like this!”

“Oh, Sweetie,” cooed Mrs. Garner, “we’re going to the mall. I have a hair appointment and you’re coming with me.”

“No,” I gasped while my heart sank.

“Oh, yes,” Mrs. Garner said grinning, “you will come and you are going to be a good girl or your Auntie is going to tell all the neighborhood kids about you being a baby girl at home. How does that sound, Nancy?”

As I absorbed her words, I wondered about if my sisters would confirm anything Mrs. Garner told my friends. I hated the thought of going in public as a baby girl. Who wouldn’t be able to tell I was a boy wearing diapers and a dress? Thinking I had no choice, I agreed to go.

“And?” asked Mrs. Garner.

“And?” I asked her right back not knowing what she meant.

“And you’ll be a well-behaved, sweet baby girl, right?” she said.

“Okay,” I agreed.

“Say it, Sweetie!” she demanded.

“And, I’ll be a well-behaved, sweet baby girl,” I choked out.

“Call me Auntie G, Sweetie,” Mrs. Garner told me.

“I’ll be a well-behaved, sweet baby girl for you, Auntie G,” I said tearing up.

I slid down as far as the car seat strap between my legs would allow. I looked out of the window and the houses turned to stores and then we were at the mall. Auntie G took me out of the seat, handed me the diaper bag, and took my hand. We began the longest walk I’d ever taken as we went into the mall and down the corridors.

I shuffled next to Mrs. Garner as she seemed to deliberately walk as slowly as she could through the mall. Finally, we got to her hair salon. The few ladies who were there greeted Mrs. Garner warmly and then they seemed to notice me. Could they tell I was a boy in diapers and a dress? They all made comments and asked me questions but I remained silent and in a way that was more babyish than I realized, I squeezed next to Mrs. Garner and tried to hide behind her skirts.

One of the hairdressers made her way over to us and to my shock, picked me up and pulled me away from Mrs. Garner who moved off. I was put into a seat and an apron was tied around my neck. I wanted to scream or run away, but Mrs. Garner’s threat was fresh in my mind so I sat still.

The hairdresser removed my baby bonnet and began combing out my hair. I sat in the chair not knowing what was going on as she combed my long hair down the front of my face and I felt the cold scissors slide across my forehead as the hair dropped onto the apron. I hoped she wasn’t going to cut off all of my hair, but she seemed to just want to trim the rest. She started putting foil in my hair and then put some foul smelling goop into my hair. She washed it out and more goop went in my hair.

I was sitting there with the stuff in my hair when another woman came over and started to paint my nails. I looked over to see Mrs. Garner who was watching me and grinning. I had my fingernails painted pink and then I felt something on my ear. I thought the woman needed to cut a loose strand of hair, but instead I felt a sharp pain in my earlobe. I began to bawl and the woman said something to me and did it again in my other ear.

My hair was washed again, blow dried, and the woman combed it, fastened my long hair up at the sides. The apron was pulled off and I was handed my baby bonnet. Mrs. Garner was at my side and took my hand. She led me to a full-length mirror where I saw a beautiful baby girl standing next to her.

“I’m pretty,” I said seeing my now blond hair up in pigtails and the babyish cut of my bangs.

I looked like a little baby girl and no longer like the eight-year-old boy that I was. And then I saw the pink earrings that adorned each of my ears. I looked at myself and all I saw was a girl that I would have found pretty. Mrs. Garner had turned me into a pretty little girl and I was going to be going home that way.

“You are pretty, Nancy,” Auntie G told me.

I held her skirt as she paid for my makeover.

I was in a daze. I looked out of my new image at the people in the mall. Auntie G stopped at a store window and I was looking around and I noticed a little boy my age… My age! No, he was five or four, maybe and he was looking at me like I looked at my crush. He was attracted to me!

I began blushing and without thinking, I began filling my diapers with pee. As the boy watched me I raised my thumb up to my mouth to suck it like a baby would, but my mittens stopped me from doing anything except putting the tip in my mouth. It felt so good watching him watch me and I began getting that hard, tingle feeling again.

Auntie G pulled me away and dragged me into a department store. She led me to the girl’s section and we began shopping for girl’s outfits for me. Right in the middle of the store she pulled the dress off of me leaving me out in the open in my soaked diaper, mittens, and socks. I was so humiliated but to my surprise, people walked by and paid little attention to us. She would pull a dress over my head and then have me twirl.

After an unknown period of time trying things on, the hell of the experience was over and she put me back in my dress at last. I was so glad that the boy I’d seen early hadn’t gotten to see me practically naked in the store.

“You were such a good girl for Auntie,” Mrs. Garner told me as we left the store. “I told your mommy that we’d get you a dolly of your very own and since you were so well behaved, I think I’ll let you pick out what dolly you want.”

My face burned. Mommy had told Auntie that I wanted a dolly. I held Auntie G’s skirt again as we made our way to the toy store. In the girl’s section, I picked a dolly whose hair was blond like mine and Mrs. Garner purchased it for me. I had my own dolly and my shame was high as I carried her back to Mrs. Garner’s car.

I didn’t fight being fastened into the car seat. In no time we were back at Mrs. Garner’s house and I was once again on the changing table. Mrs. Garner stripped me of everything except my mittens. I couldn’t fight what was happening. Mrs. Garner put layer after layer of cloth diapers between my legs after I’d been generously covered with powder.

White plastic panties with a silky material covering were slid over my diapers and that was covered with my first pair of white tights. To my horror, Mrs. Garner put me in a bralette and finally a baby dress that was open in the back exposing my diapered bottom to the world. She put botties on my feet and dragged me off of the table.

Mrs. Garner led me to a full-length mirror and I looked at myself. I was so pretty! There wasn’t anything “boy” left about me.

“Are you ready to go home?” Mrs. Garner asked me.

Auntie took my hand. She’d put so many layers of diapers between my legs it was impossible to walk correctly. Instead I waddled and my plastic panties crinkled with every step. It was so humiliating. Yet with each step closer to my house my excitement grew along with my shame.

Mrs. Garner took me inside my house and the first thing I saw was a new playpen in the living room. I knew it was mine as we walked through the room and towards the many female voices coming from the kitchen.

At first there was silence as Mrs. Garner pulled me into sight of everyone. And then I heard squeals and giggles. I looked up at my mommy and saw her grinning as her eyes sparkled while she absorbed my new look.

“She threw a fit at the salon until I agreed to have her hair styled,” I heard Mrs. Garner say.

I could have denied Mrs. Garner’s lie, but instead I nodded my head “yes”.
“Mommy?” I asked, pulling my pacifier out of my mouth. “Do I look like a boy anymore?”

“No,” she replied. “Nothing left of a boy about you except what’s in your diapers.”

Patty was crying and eventually everyone noticed.

“My baby sister got earrings before I did!” she wailed when she was asked why she was so upset.

“I”m her baby sister now,” I thought shamefully to myself. “I’m Nancy!”

I started to wet my diapers.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love your story

Hello sissy Nancy I loved your story it is really very well written and I love how you dress him , the tights are good idea he would be cold with only socks , I hope the next chapter will come soon. Litlle question do you know the site buffalo betties ? And if so without wanting to be reckless why did you chose to don't post it there to ?

Big Hug

vonvoff

thanks for this story

thanks for this story

I like to read stories about plastic pants, frilly plastic panties, rhumba panties, petticoats, sissy babies