Annie, Get Your Gun! Chapter 6 – Another New Experience

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 6 – Another new experience

Later that night before Mom and I got into our fashion show, I had a little time to myself while she cleaned up, and headed up to my room after putting my heels back on. I promptly shut the door and sat down on my bed, and stared at my legs, marveling at how they looked and felt, all smooth and clad in nylon. Without even thinking about it, I started rubbing them together, then leaning back on my bed and scissoring them back and forth, like you’d see in those Jane Fonda exercise videos. Then I walked over to my mirror and crossed my legs across one another while standing, imitating a pose I had seen in numerous fashion magazines. I bent at the waist and began sliding my hands all over them, and then the two little mounds on my chest…I thoroughly enjoyed watching myself feel up the gorgeous looking girl in the mirror, and felt more than a bit strange, as I could feel all the softness of what I was wearing and the wonderful sensation of my hands through it all while I did it. It was pure sensory overload, and I got completely caught up in the moment.

I loved the sensual nature of having my legs massaged, and in turn the feel of the silky nylons covering MY legs in MY hands, and I began feeling positively euphoric. I was tingling all over, my stomach was fluttering like crazy, I started to shake everywhere, and then for what felt like forever, was a sense of total bliss and joy unlike anything I had ever experienced. My heart started to race. While I could feel the waves of bliss radiate out from a pulsing right behind my balls to under my stomach, up to my chest, then down to my nylon covered toes and up to my ears, all of a sudden out of nowhere, I got weak at the knees, saw flashes of light and started having an absolutely earth-shattering orgasm, and then immediately plopped down on the floor as my legs turned into jelly. While I was being totally consumed by all of those very intense feelings, now all at the same time, I started moaning, continued to shake uncontrollably, and felt wave after wave of shorter and more intense pleasure everywhere. At some point while all that was happening after I landed on the carpeted floor of my room, I began spurting wad after wad of warm, sticky wetness into my panties and pantyhose, all while holding onto the floor for dear life. I could feel the spurts continue as I was panting and gazing back through my hazy eyes, and now messy long hair, at my completely feminine looking silken legs and my feet in the heels.

I think Mom heard me land on the floor, because no sooner did I stop shaking and start coming back to reality, that she was knocking on the door to check on me.

“I’m OK Mom, just need to go to the bathroom!”

I quickly regained my strength, pushed myself up off the floor and ran past her, my block heeled penny loafers making an incredible noise echoing all the way down the hall, and shut the door behind me, locking it in one fluid move. I kicked off my heels and immediately pulled everything off below my waist, (though carefully enough not to cause a run in my new pantyhose), and frantically wiped away the cloudy white mess I made in my panties, which was starting to soak through. I was confused at first about what happened; and then remembered back to a sex-ed class we did at school, and some subsequent periodic experimenting I had previously done with Dad’s Playboy magazines, when it all “came together” (hehe no pun intended)…but those feelings were nowhere near intense as all of these were.

I was so embarrassed and ashamed at first, and needed a few minutes to get my bearings again while I tried to figure out what just happened. Then I remembered that we still had our fashion show coming up, and Mom was encouraging me to enjoy every minute of it. That brought everything back into focus, and helped me catch my breath.

Putting everything back on and feeling all the wonderful sensations that accompanied the nylons going back up my smooth legs made me feel a lot better, and get back into the fabulous swing of things. I borrowed a couple of Mom's brushes to get my temporary flowing locks back in order, unlocked the door, and headed back out. She never asked about what happened, but somehow I think she knew...or at the very least sensed, how much I was enjoying everything.

Mom got herself all dolled up too, changing into a beautiful black evening gown with a flowing long skirt and a beautiful pair of exquisite coffee-colored silk stockings that felt way different from the pantyhose I was wearing – a lot more silky, soft, and delicate. She then explained to me that she would wear them for extra special occasions, and walked me through the mechanics of wearing a garter belt, which sounded quite complicated.

“You’re still a little too young for these, but maybe we can get you some stockings when you’re a little bit older!”

What had I gotten myself into?

We continued modeling all of my other outfits, including the "distressed" denim skirt with the black cashmere sweater, which I liked because I could see my nylon covered thighs through the ripped parts. Next came the cargo-styled skirt with the pink sweater. For our next outfit, Mom had me change into the black pantyhose and handed me the charcoal dressy-type skirt, which came to just below my knees, and the off-white silk blouse. I put on the black pointy-toed pumps and enjoyed wearing the same shoes I saw Mom wear to work on numerous occasions. Despite the modesty of what I was wearing, those pantyhose somehow felt naughtier, and therefore sexier, to me, as I suddenly thought of all the girls I saw in music videos wearing them. I shuddered a bit standing there in my heels, marveling that the bottom part of my legs looked a lot like theirs. She even put my hair up in one of her hair clips, and said “with that look you could join me for take your daughter to work day!”
After the blouse and skirt, I put on the black turtleneck dress, which was shorter than anything I had worn up to that point. I loved how my legs looked wrapped in the black pantyhose, and the black heels perfectly complimented the overall ensemble. I started to get the butterflies and goosebumps again when I sat with my legs crossed.

Last was the lacy a-line royal blue dress, which Mom had me switch over to the suntan pantyhose for. It was incredibly girly looking with its lower-cut neck and non-existent sleeves, which made my exposed arms look eerily delicate and feminine. The flared ruffled skirt, which came up to my mid-thigh, also made my legs look even more girly than the prior outfits I wore. Mom helped me buckle my feet into the 3.5” nude heels, which was both scary and exciting. As I looked down at my feet in these incredibly sexy looking shoes, I had another new sensation, like I was becoming a more mature girl, or even a young lady. I felt like a princess, and I loved it! Without thinking, I sang out “Man, I feel like a woman,” like Shania Twain, and we both laughed really hard at that.

I was very wobbly when I tried to stand up the first time in the much thinner and higher heels, resembling the movement of a baby deer (which Mom didn't hesitate to mention) and struggled a bit walking in those and almost fell, until Mom helped me get the hang of the right technique. She had me take the shoes off, and showed me how to walk on the balls of my feet, "toe to heel," while taking smaller steps. When I put them back on, I was able to stand much better, and soon got into the right rhythm with the heels. This caused me to naturally sway my hips a bit more dramatically than before. She also taught me that girls lead their steps with their hips, rather than shoulders, like guys do. I was so proud of myself once I was able to do it. We went up to Mom and Dad’s room so she could have me demonstrate my “catwalk” in their full length mirror opposite the dresser. I noticed that the higher heels made my legs look even better than before. Mom even complimented me on that!
“I think most of the girls in your class would be jealous with how amazing those legs of yours look, Honey Bunny!”

I couldn’t help but blush. “Thanks Mom, this really IS a lot of fun! I had no idea!”

We eventually got to the Annie costume - the instigator for this wonderful evening. We even took a couple of pictures, just for us, of me in my western style jacket, button-down shirt, knee length denim skirt, and boots, while holding my 20 gauge shotgun! As all good things eventually come to an end, well into the night and much later than she’d ever previously let me stay up, Mom finally said it was time for me to start getting ready for bed, and I reluctantly agreed.

I was sad to take off my makeup and almost disappointed to see “boy me” emerge from the cocoon of femininity I was immersed in. After getting washed up and re-moisturized, mom reminded me of my special pajamas, and I slipped into the pink babydoll nightie and matching pink panties that she bought for me earlier. OMG – a whole other amazing set of feelings came over me as I lifted the thin straps into place over my shoulders, wearing such a delicate, feminine garment. The silky softness of it was out of this world fantastic. Below the neck I looked and felt like a teenage girl, and once again felt that same mix of unsettling but also delightful butterflies in my tummy, and tingles in all kinds of places, as I did earlier. Deep down, I absolutely loved how I looked and felt.

I was still on a high from all the things I got to experience that day, and it took me awhile to fall asleep. After a bit of tossing and turning, and also feeling the nightgown rustle around against my smooth legs and chest under my sheets, I eventually slid into a restful, deep slumber…

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh wow, what a great chapter.

Oh wow, what a great chapter. I really love the experience you've described with your mom. How fantastic it must be to have these memories. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

Hurry back Renee

We need the next installment of this fascinating memoir.

>>> Kay