Lily - Part 1

Printer-friendly version

91bj11RWjqL._SY450_.jpg

“Mom, when do I get to take this off?”, Willy whined, one hand behind his pink-clad hip, the other hand on the bent knee of his bare, chalk-dusty leg. Light reflected off his shiny pink leotard as bright camera bulbs flashed in his vision, causing him to blink his mascara-shadowed eyes.

His mom adjusted the focus on her camera, squinting through the viewfinder at the skimpily-dressed figure before her. To the casual observer, the petite, demure young child, standing in front of a featureless black photographer’s backdrop and highlighted by large mounted lights, would have appeared a female gymnast, a cute young girl, blond, with twin curly braids, and dressed in a shiny pink leotard with black x-marks down the right side. Any random passerby would have considered the girl the picture of feminine cuteness—and cute Willy was, but a girl he was not, his feminine appearance merely the result of hours of laborious trimming, cutting, curling, painting, dabbing, and styling, from his mother—the work of a master makeup artist.

Willy’s mother nodded, proud of her work. No one would ever suspect that the sweet little gymnast was in fact a very unhappy boy, crossdressed against his will as a punishment for earlier crimes. His mother worked as a photographer for a gymnastics wear company, and had pulled some strings to get Willy’s sister Sally a modeling job. Willy had made the poor choice of stealing his nearly-identical twin sister’s pink leotard the day before she was due to wear it for a modeling photoshoot. When Willy’s mother caught him, she decided that, to teach him a lesson, he would be taking his sister’s place in the photoshoot—as a girl.

“Guess what, Willy?” She had said cheerfully at the time. “Don’t be sad. I’m not going to punish you for stealing your sister’s leotard. Since you clearly liked it so much, I’m going to let you wear it for the photoshoot instead! Won’t that be fun?”
No, Willy had thought, it would not be fun, and he was not having any fun right now.

Since Willy and Sally were twins, of the same age, weight, and height, and when made up, even their faces were hard to tell apart—unluckily for Willy. With Sally’s help, his mother had worked for hours on Willy’s makeup to totally transform him into the image of his female twin. She even had a special garment for him to wear underneath his leotard that totally disguised his masculine bulge—a choice that his mother considered quite generous, since the hiding of his true gender from the world would also spare him from utter humiliation when she posted the pictures of him en femme online.

“When we’re finished taking pictures of you, dear,” she said in response to his question, then made a frown, in response to her son-cum-daughter making the same expression. “Don’t grimace so much, Lily. It’s unladylike.”

up
230 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

Hi there! Yes, I am still alive, and I still use this site! I know it's been literal years since I posted anything here, so I thought I'd add this cute little drabble as part of a series I have on my dA account. This is the first part of a very short trilogy I'm doing, one part uploaded every weekend!
Talk to you later! :)

Karma's a Witch, isn't it?

Daphne Xu's picture

Karma's a Witch, isn't it? It must have seemed like a good idea at the time, to filch his sister's modeling leotard as a prank. Willy gets to show some leg, an option normally only for girls. I only hope that the company doesn't consider it a violation of the contract to have Willy model instead of Sally.

-- Daphne Xu

Really cute gurl

Frisky young boys wanting to be cute. My sense is he's jealous of his sister and all the attention she gets from mom. Well now let's hope mom gives him him more girly time with love, of course.

Nice start.

Santacruzman

Maybe...

Daphne Xu's picture

He'll escalate things instead.

-- Daphne Xu

It's too early to tell

WillowD's picture

He may hate it and escalate things in retaliation. He may find he secretly likes it. We'll find out more in part 2.

Willy just may find that he

Willy just may find that he rather likes being Willie the girl.

I'm thinking secretly

Samantha Heart's picture

Willy DOES like the cloths and attention he just doesn't Wang to admit it. Otherwise why would he be steeling his sisters cloths?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Love this story

I wish this posting was longer, I really love where this is going.

Hugs,Karen

Spoiling sisters' fun

Jamie Lee's picture

There could be a multitude of reasons why Willy took the leotard, but it was still wrong.

Just as it was wrong of his mom to use him in the photo shoot instead of his sister. If she was contracted to use his sister, and it's discovered she used Willy, she could be in breach of contract.

There one insurmountable fact for this chapter, Willy will think twice before stealing his sisters' clothing again.

Others have feelings too.