I didn't know it could be like this Chapter 2.

Printer-friendly version

I didn’t know it could be like this. By Symphony Simms

I didn’t know Chapter 2.

-3-
The next day Lauren walked into class without her glasses and looked around the room to see if anyone noticed. I certainly did. She was wearing make up again dangly hoop ear rings that I had never noticed before. If fact I don’t think she had her ears pierced before today. We didn’t have a chance to talk all day.

At lunch she was with the same crowd of girls as yesterday and Warren and Carter dragged me off to play soccer. They needed a goalie. I like to play in goal because I don’t stand as much chance of getting knocked around and I can’t kick a ball like the other boys do.

I met Lauren outside after school had finished. I complemented her on her new ear rings. She said that as she was working in a high class women’s store she needed to look the part.

I wanted to walk her to her house but she said her dad was going to pick her up because she was working again tonight, but she wanted me go around to her house tomorrow because it would be Saturday and we could do some home work and maybe walk to the shopping mall because now she had money to spend.

I agreed because I would also have money to spend too, because I was going to baby sit little April tonight for the first time. Her father picked her up and I set about walking home on my own. Then I stated to get butterflies in my stomach at the thought of being alone in Miranda’s house. I wanted to touch Miranda’s clothes.

When I got home I showered, changed and had something to eat with my parents. Mom gave me a lecture about letting babies cry for a while before picking them up and that she was only a few moments away if I needed support or if anything went wrong.

They watched me walk down to Miranda’s from the corner then I walked up to the house. Robert was standing in the hallway. He looked like a model for Armani dressed in a pale grey suit and wearing a tie.

“Come in” he said. “I will show you around while Miranda finishes getting dressed.”

He showed me the TV room with the various games. He showed me his gym where he worked out every day. Then he took my hand and led me up the stairs. It seemed quite natural but a little odd. I have not held another mans hand since I was a little kid, but when he reached out, it just seemed natural.

He showed me the main upstairs bathroom then he showed me April’s bedroom which was next to Miranda’s bedroom, where the door was open and Miranda was trying dresses on before she went out.

He told me Miranda has put a little weight on and was no longer a size zero. In fact she was probably more like a 6 or 8. The door was open as we walked past, in fact Miranda waved at me as she was holding a dress in front of her and looking in the mirror.

She was wearing a slip but I could see the color of her bra and panties underneath. I remembered that I had already seen her in a swimsuit and seen one of her breasts. There were dresses and things all over the bed.

“Don’t worry about all of these things” she said. “I will put them away later as we are late as it is. April is fast asleep and will stay that way if we are lucky.”

Robert and I waited at the foot of the curved staircase for Miranda to come down. She was wearing a black sparkling fitted evening dress with a low asymmetrical neckline showing lots of cleavage and patterns of sequins in irregular swirling shapes around the dress. It had very short sleeves and a hem just above her beautiful knees.

I could see now why she had been a model as she glided gracefully down the stairway knowing that she was being watched and admired by her two awestruck people. Her smile and her gleaming ultra white teeth were amazing.

“You are perfect,” said Robert. “Totally beautiful Miranda.” And as she descended her eyes were totally on Robert, apart from one tiny glance and wink at me.

At the base of the stairs Miranda rushed over to me and gave be a big hug followed by a stinging loud kiss on the ear then she held me by the shoulders and looked me straight in the eye. She said that I can have anything in the fridge as long as it’s not alcoholic and they would be back before 10pm.

Her perfume and her touch were wonderful and her make up totally flawless. Then they skipped outside to a waiting cab.

For a moment I was sad to see something so beautiful leave because she was so wonderful to be around, but then I closed the door gently with my back and looked around. I was alone in Miranda’s house and they would not be back for 3 hours. What should I do next?

I didn’t want to run upstairs and dash straight into her bedroom and start touching all of her clothes did I? Well yes I did actually, but I thought it best to just watch TV for a while till I felt safe enough that they would not come back for something they had forgotten and it was OK to go up the stairs, although I could be checking on the baby! So I wandered into the family room and switched on the TV. I didn’t want to watch anything, but it seemed the right thing to do.

There was a door off the family room to the pool changing room, and another to the laundry room, I thought the laundry room might be interesting, but there was nothing in there but laundry machines and piles of towels and men’s tee shirts. So I wandered into the pool changing room and started quietly open closet doors. Inside I found a closet with a rack of women’s swim suits.

The rack slid out on a rail so I could see them all at once, so I started to touch them. The ones at the front were for a very full breasted woman, but the ones nearer the back were for someone who was less well endowed. They were made from different types of spandex and nylon. Some were silky and smooth, and some were more cottony.

I remember Miranda saying that she used to be small breasted when she was younger so I looked near the back of the rail and found some that were more my size.

I found one bikini set that were pink and white and had little ruffles around the bottom of the top and the top of the high cut bottoms. They were also under wired. I had to try them on. I took off my tee and shorts, but left my socks on just in case.

I put the bottoms on first. They were very smooth to the touch and felt sensational riding up my legs. They fit high on my hips covering my boy parts completely except for the shape that you could see outlined.

I then put the top on, which took a while to figure out how to fasten it at the back. It did not close like a bra, but when I got it right and pulled some skin into the cups. I was wearing a bra for the very first time.

I just closed my eyes and stood for a second feeling the straps running around my back, over my shoulders and under my breast. It gave my shivers.

I cupped my hands over my breasts and felt my nipples through the material. I felt the smooth tight silky edges of the bottoms cut into my butt cheeks and around my back then across my stomach. I touched every part of the bikini where it touched me.

I was in heaven. I moved over to the mirror to see myself and definitely saw some feminine there but I had to get rid of the penis poking out of the front.

For a minute or two I concentrated on something that would not get me excited, like snakes and spiders, then after my erection had subsided, then I quickly pushed my boy bits between my legs, and after a few adjustments, the spandex material held everything in place really well and definitely improved the feminine look. You could hardy tell there was a boy under there.

I checked around the room for anything else interesting in that room, but found nothing, so I put my tee shirt and my shorts on over the bikini and peeped out onto the family room. Still no one at home but me and the sleeping baby.

I went out into the family room and sat down to watch the TV. Just sitting on the couch felt feminine when wearing such feminine items. I remember sitting on that couch and feeling my bra under my shirt and thinking how fantastic and natural this feels.

I couldn’t sit still for long so I got up and slowly crept towards the stairs. They had been away half an hour so I still had plenty of time.

I got to the top of the stairs and thought it best to check in on April. She was sleeping soundly and silently but, I saw her adjust her position so I gently closed the door and walked into Miranda’s where she had kindly left the light on.

I was astonished to find about six dresses thrown on the bed and about amongst various bras, panties and slips of various shapes and colors, with a few pairs of high heeled shoes spread across the floor. I reached for a dark blue short evening dress with spaghetti straps.

It was made of some type of shiny nylon type material on the outside, but it was lined with something that I guessed must be silk on the inside. I held it against me and I knew I had to put it on.

I kicked off my sandals, took off my tee shirt and shorts and threw them over by the door. I held the dress in front of me, stepped into the dress and pulled it up.

The sensation was incredible. I continued to put my arms through the straps and reached back to do up the zip. It went up quite easily I lifted up my arms to the ceiling and wiggled my ass around and just enjoyed the sensation of a silky dress totally wrapped around my body. I did up the zip behind me and walked over to the closet door so I could look at myself.

I may have felt sensational, but there were a few things missing. My pale white legs and boys socks looked out of place with such rich colored material so I ditched the socks. The chest area of the dress was way too big and was sagging miserably, and the head was that of a thin faced long haired boy with hair combed down over his eyes.

I looked around the room to see what I could work on first and saw the dressing table with the make up and hair brushes already out. I sat down at the table and reached of course for the lipstick which I spread on my lips like butter on bread and could not figure out why it looked like a mess. Then I remembered women rubbing their lips in and out their mouths so I did the same.

My lips were improved dramatically and the taste and feel was wonderful. I wondered if people eat this stuff. I then reached for the mascara for my lashes and some eyeliner over the eyes. The use of these is demonstrated on TV adds all the time now so I thought I new a little about this, then I added a little blusher to my cheeks.

The look was definitely a feminine improvement. Now I had to do something with my hair. I brushed it one way then another but could not make a suitable look. Then I made a part on one side my head and combed my hair to the sides, pulling both sides back with hair slides I found on Miranda’s dresser. There was the look I needed. Now I knew I looked like a girl.

I looked at the other dresses that Miranda had left out on the bed, but they were all made for big breasted women, so I went into Miranda’s closet that had been left open with the light on.

Now I had hit the mother load. There must have been over a hundred dresses in there and nearly that many pairs of shoes. Down at the far end there were wigs of various styles and colors on stands and rows of wire baskets draw shelves were I could see what was in them without opening them.

There were endless types of different undergarments, many of which I did not know the name of. There were draws full of stockings, draws full of corsets, draws full of panties and draws full of bras.

I put my hands in a panty draw. They were not arranged in neat piles as I would have expected, but just piled in. The sensations from all of the different soft and exciting materials were fabulous.

Then I moved over to the bra draw. There were beautiful bras of different style in this draw but they were all relatively small in size. There were 34As and 34Bs which I guess would be nearer my size, but I already had my bra on and I was still elated about that.

Now for a dress! The dresses on both sides of the closet nearest the door were big breasted dresses with lots of material, but the dresses at the far end had almost no chest to speak of and many of them were tiny and short.

I reached for a pastel pink lacy dress with slim straps and no sleeves that I thought would fit and a pair of pink strappy shoes with 2” heels close by that would match. I took them out to the bedroom where I took off the blue dress and put on the pink one. The zipper was a bit harder to get all the way.

The dress pinched me in a little at the waist, but it did fasten, but was a lot harder to reach at the top. I got to it from behind my head. I pulled the dress down and smoothed it out to remove the ruffles and looked in the mirror. The girl in the mirror looked sensational and almost complete, but no shoes.

I then tried to put those strappy shoes on, but I found them difficult to get on. They seemed to be the right size, but the straps stuck to my skin and would not easily move. Then I realized that I did not have any stockings or tights.

I went back into the closet and sure enough I found a draw with stockings and tights of all different types, many new and still in the packaging but lots were used but all in perfect condition.

I found a pair of tights that were a light tan and did not look like they would be too tight. I sat down at the chair in the closet to put them on. First one foot then the other, I was getting interesting little ripples of pleasure from the bottom of my feet and ankles, and then I pulled the tights further up my legs the sensation followed. Then to my thighs, this was fabulous.

I pulled the dress up to my waist then pulled the tights up all the way. The sensation traveled all the way up and enveloped the lower end of my body. It was like having a thousand hands gently tickling me all over. I pushed the dress down between my legs and the sensations went wild.

I was having this buzzing sensation in my penis and the rest of my body was going crazy with delight. It took a couple of minutes to subside before I could walk over and put the shoes on. More wonderful feelings as I fastened the straps around my ankles. Then I stood and looked at the finished product. I felt perfect. This is how it feels to be a woman dressed fine clothes and it feels so good and so right

I felt somewhat disconnected from the vision in the mirror because it looked so feminine, but when I put my hand on one part of the dress or another, I could feel it. I could see the girl in front of me rub her legs together and I could feel the tingle run up between my thighs. I could feel my breast inside my bra when I put my hand to them.

For a couple of minutes I stood looking at the girl in the mirror, moving, posing and enjoying the sensations, then I knew I needed to go to the bathroom.

I walked slowly to the bathroom enjoying every tingling step as I went. The bathroom light was already on and there was a mirrored closet door open so I could see the girl in front of me as I stood with my back to the toilet.

It occurred to me that I was now going to watch this girl go to the bathroom, but it was me, but it can’t be. I pulled my pantyhose down to my ankles, and then did the same with my panties. The tights and panties had a wet and sticky patch in the crotch.

I pulled up the dress and held it in place with one hand while I sat with my legs apart on the john. My penis rose slowly to attention released from its hiding place. I grabbed it with my other hand and without actually planning anything my hand just started to pull the skin of my penis up and down, up and down.

I looked up at the girl in the mirror and immediately ejaculated sending great gobs of goo landing on the floor in front of my tights, then more landed on my panties and ankle and the straps of my shoe, then more on my knee and hand.

The lower part of my body was erupting through my penis, pulse after pulse almost like I was being pounded from behind like some invisible poltergeist had its hand on my ass and was squeezing me from the inside, and then it began to subside.

I was shocked. That had never happened before. I had heard kids talking about masturbation but never tried it. I sensed it was going to happen again quite soon.

I looked up at the girl in the mirror and she looked green with shock and embarrassment. One hand holding up her dress and the other hand in her crotch! This doesn’t happen to good girls, does it?

She looked like she had been violated by some unseen person and a CSI would be coming along with a rape kit, but it was me, and if anything I had been doing the violating.

I was the girl in the mirror and I would now have to clean myself up. I held my beautiful dress away from the globs of come on my hand and leg and reached for some toilet roll. It would be a messy clean up but that was my job I guess.

I wiped and dabbed and cleaned until I could not see any more of the offending fluid. There were obviously some parts that would need further attention. I couldn’t see anything on the dress but there were some spots on my panties and tights that would not come clean. I would deal with them later.

I think I got everything off the shoe. With the bathroom clean I pushed my boy thing back where it belonged, pulled up my panties and tights washed my hands, straightened my dress and walked out of the bathroom into the upstairs hallway.

The hall mirror confirmed that the pretty girl in the pink dress was looking sweet and sexy again, and the dampness between my legs did not stop me from feeling very feminine.

I walked over to Miranda’s dressing table and sat down and straightened the slides in my hair then I refreshed my lipstick and smiled. There that was better now wasn’t it? There I was, fully dressed as a girl and looking fabulous. It felt so good and so right.

I didn’t want it to ever change, then I looked at the time it was 8:40. My time was running out but I know I will be able to do it again. I imagined that it would take me a while to get everything away and there was still the chance that Miranda could come home early, so I reluctantly began to put everything away.

I put the dress and the shoes back, and then I heard my cell phone ring. I took it out of my shorts which were on the floor and answered.

“Hi Mitchell this is Mom.”

“I know Mom because your name and picture come up on my phone when you call.”

“Yes I know dear you showed me last week. How is the baby and how is everything going. You haven’t called so far so I guess everything is going OK but I thought I should call you just in case.”

As she spoke I sat on Miranda’s chair and spun around to look at myself. The girl looking at me didn’t have her dress on any more but she still looked pretty in that cute little bra.

“Mitchell are you listening to me.”

“Yes of course Mom everything is OK and the baby is still fast asleep.” I said watching the girl in the mirror talk to someone on the phone. “I am just sitting here watching TV.”

“Oh that’s nice, what are you watching dear?”

“Nothing much. There are some channels here that we don’t get at home. I am checking them out.” I don’t usually lie to my Mom but somehow sitting here at Miranda’s dressing table in a bra and make up, it came naturally.

“That’s nice dear, well be good and remember to call when you leave their house so we can look for you in the street.”

“OK Mom, see you later,” and I put the phone away.

I rubbed my hands down both the insides and outsides of my legs one last little shiver of excitement time before I took everything off.

I put the hair slides back on the dresser where I had found them. I did not think it was a good idea to put the tights back in that state because they looked like they would stain, so I decided to put them in my pocket.

I put my socks, tee shirt and shorts on and looked around the room to make sure everything was how I left it, then I went down to the pool changing room. My bra seemed OK so I put it back, but the bottoms were stained and wet. I decided I should take them with me too.

Then I thought about the tops of the bikini hanging there without the bottoms. So I decided to take them with me. The bottoms I could leave on under my shorts but the top would have to go in my shorts pockets. Thank heavens for cargo pockets.

I moved over to the sink and washed my face with soap and water. I tried to get all of the lipstick off with tissue paper then washed again. IT was difficult to get this stuff off and didn’t want to rub my eyes till they were red, but I don’t think anyone will notice, I then moved into the family room and curled up on the couch in front of the TV.

I woke up on the couch to hear the doorbell ringing. As I sat up I heard the key go in the door. Then as I stood up and turned Miranda was coming through the door, her heels clipping along the hallway. She placed her purse and wrap on the hall table, kicked off her shoes and skipped down the hallway almost sweeping my off my feet with the nicest of hug.

“How are you Mitch and how is my baby.”

”Not a peep” I said. ”I checked on her a couple of times but I don’t think she has woken up at all.”

“Let’s go see,” Said Miranda.

Robert was coming through the front door when we passed him. “Hey big guy did you have a good time here on your own?” He said as we passed him. “Try any of those video games?”

“Just TV” I told him. “Then I fell asleep.”

Miranda held my hand as she bounded up the stairs two at a time. We entered April’s room in silence. April was fast asleep and smiling. Miranda turned to me and gave me a great big hug. Her breast spread across my chest and my face fell down onto her neck as she held one hand around my shoulders and the other behind my head.

I put my arms around her back and could feel her bra straps and the skin of her back above her dress. Even her skin felt like silk. I felt wonderful to be in her arms as she was definitely dominating the situation as she was just a little taller than me when we stood together without shoes.

“I am really happy you could sit for us tonight and look after our baby. I feel safe that you are here and I hope that you will come here again often.” She whispered in my ear like it was really important.

I gave a quite sigh to myself thinking ‘I hope I don’t screw this up.’

I arranged to come around to visit Miranda and April on Monday straight after school and then it was time for me to leave. Robert walked me part way down the avenue till I could see Mom and Dan outside the house.

Part way down the way I realized that my hand was in Roberts’. I did not know how that happened but there didn’t seem anything wrong with it. His hands were big, warm and dry so I just left mine in his till I saw Mon and Dad when I ran down the avenue toward them.

When I got in was not in a mood to explain what went on to Mom so I promised to do it in the morning. I excused myself and went straight to bed because for some reason I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

an so his life

is changed forever.
great chapter, thanks

With him having so much fun

as a girl, won't be long before he chooses to be the girl he is inside.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine