TEAM STRYKE

Printer-friendly version

Team Stryke is a multi-national para-military army dedicated to promoting peace world wide. The team is supported by the United Nations, bank-rolled by special interest groups dedicated to maintaining world peace even at the cost of human rights.
The team is trained in a series of skills that compose both military and civilian needs.
The technology used by the team is cutting edge, developed from U.F.O. technology found in various crash sites. ________________________________________________________________
TEAM LEADER-Rockford Beech [Rocky] Rocky is a surfer dude from California. He followed his fathers footsteps and became a cub, then boyscout. joined Marine R.O.T.C. in junior high. His photographic memory helped him maintain an A+ grade point average. His I.Q. is nearly off the scale, yet he stays a clean cut All-American.
TEAM COORDINATOR-Sandy Beech. Sandy is Rocky's younger sister. She is the All-American girl. She joined the brownies, then girl scouts. In school, she was a cheerleader, then on the dance team. Senior year, she was Drum Major. She can play any band instrument with equal skill and precision.
FRANCIS REESE [REECY] Reecy is Rocky's best friend. Where Rocky is the All-American boy, Reecy is the local "FONZE". Reecy knows the criminal mind. He is the one to go to when you need to contact the criminal element. He saved the life of the CRIME LORD'S daughter when she was about to be raped. Now Reece is immune to any attacks from all organized crime.

up
19 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos