Becoming Monica - Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version
Becoming Monica
Chapter 5

by Closetdrsr

Copyright © 2009 by Closetdrsr

 
Chapter Five
 
 
I didn't get to see Susan that night. She had to go to a some recital thingy for her sister at her sisters school. Her sister plays the flute. Saturday afternoon after swimming I spent at Susans. Susan and her sister had cooked a lasagna for dinner. I gave Susan chocolates, flowers and a silver necklace with a heart for Valentines Day.
Susan gave me a card, and told me I'd get my present tomorrow, but she wouldn't tell me what it was.

Susan's mum dropped her off early the next morning. After sex, we lay in bed cuddling, and just talking about stuff.
"I love you" she said suddenly, and hugged me.
"I love you too" I replied, kissing her forehead, and then her mouth.
"Am I a bad girl?" she asked a few minutes later.
"Sometimes, but most of the time, I think you're very good" I said raising my eyebrows.
"I wasn't talking about the sex, numbnuts" she said.
"They're not that numb" I said jokingly.
She was silent for a while, obviously something was on her mind.
"Hey, whats up" I asked.
"There are things I need to tell you, but am not sure if i'm ready too yet. I trust you, and know you'll understand, but I sort of promised I wouldn't tell anyone."
"Then don't tell me" I replied, but I was intrigued.
"But its about how we, and I mean you, me and Monica fit together."
"Monica?"
"Yes. She is part of this as well. I need you to help me with something, but you will need to understand why."
She sat up and kissed me.
"But right now, I want my boyfriend to go make me some lunch, and then take me somewhere. But tonight I want my girlfriend back"
"Like where?" I asked.
"How about the zoo, or a museum?"
"There was an ancient indian or mayan art exhibition at the Ashton gallery, but i'd need to check" I offered.
I went over to my desk and powered up my laptop. I connected to the wifi, and then entered the city site, and clicked on the 'whats happening' link. I left Susan to browse the list of events and pulled on a pair of pants.
"What, no panties today?" she called.
"I thought you said you wanted your boyfriend to get you lunch" I responded.
"Well true, but you look so cute in those satin ones"
I went into the house and made us each a ham and salami sandwich, with a little salad on the side. When I returned she was still lying in bed.
"I've changed my mind. The gallery was closed today, and not much else looked interesting. I want Monica to come out today, so hop to it girlfriend. Times awasting. And here, this is for Valentines, for Monica, since you already have had your present"
She handed me a small box. I opened it, and looked inside.
It was one of those V sheaths I'd seen on the internet, but one of the high end ones. The pubic hair was the exact match to my wig.
"Stop just looking at it, put it on" she said.
It took me a few minutes, but i figured out how to put it on and how to sheath my penis inside it. When it was in position, it looked really real. She came over to check it out.
"Now you'll have to pee sitting down like the rest of us. How does it feel?"
"Actually very comfortable" I said. "Way better than tucking backwards"
"Good. How sensitive is it" She placed her finger in her mouth, then put it down into the opening, pushing it on and out slowly"
"Oh Wow" I started. "Nothing but a little pressure at first, but then it was just like you were rubbing my scrotum."
"Cool, now lets get those tits of yours on and get dressed."
"What am I wearing?" I asked.
"The minidress. We're going to get dressed up and let some guys take us both out to dinner. I need to borrow the short twill skirt of yours, and some shoes."
"Boots or pumps" I asked.
"You stick to the boots, they go with the mini. No strappy sandals?"
"Sorry, Maria took the only ones that would fit at christmas."
"Thats ok, its not like you have a closet full."
We both laughed. My closet was starting to look more female than male. Susan had left a couple of her outfits here to change into, which was good as if someone like my dad went into my closet, I'd be able to explain that.
After I had glued the forms in place and applied the latex coverage, Susan put some on the V sheath, sealing the edges as well.
"You know, this stuff is amazing. You could wear a bikini no problems" she said.
"I think I'd stick to a one piece thank you, just to be safe."
"Maybe we should go to the pool tomorrow. You could borrow one of my suits"
"Not the east rec center pool" I said. "I'm too well known there."
"Ok, Stoney End?"
"Maybe" I replied.

I finished getting dressed, quicker than Susan, and I had a wig to put on!. God we looked hot together.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.
"Well, we're going to St. Francis Academy to watch a basketball game, and see some old friends of mine, and hopefully upset a couple of people"
"Huh" was all I could manage.
"I'll explain on the way. We need to get going or we'll be late"
"Umm...I'm ready, I was waiting for you."
 

*          *          *

 
I drove out to St. Francis. On the way, Susan explained how she had started high school there, but transferred to Chapperal at half way through 9th grade. We were going to support a couple of old friends of hers, and in return, get dinner out of it, she hoped.

We arrived at the school. It was a lot smaller than Chapperal, but there appeared to be a reasonable turnout to the basketball game.
When we got into the gym, we seated ourselves on the Franciscan Angels (yes, thats the name of the team) side. There wasn't as many people on this side, compared to the other side. I looked across and realized I recognized several people over there.
"Are they playing Chapperal?"
"Yep" she nodded, looking around the people on our side. She waved to a couple of people as they went past.

Out on the court, I watched both teams warm up. I spotted Mark, who was talking to Carl under the basket. On the other sideline the cheerleaders were also warming up. I saw Stephanie and then Ceecee. Stephanie waved to someone in the crowd, and when I looked, I saw Matt up in the bleachers with a couple of his friends.
Susan on the otherhand had gone down to 'our' sideline and was talking to two of the Franciscan players sitting on the bench. A couple of times she pointed and waved, and the boys nodded enthusiastically.

When I stood up and walked down the stairs toward Susan, I received several wolf whistles. The short minidress had captured their attention. The wolf whistles also caught Marks attention, and he started to wander over this way, but right then, one of the officials blew the game horn, and the teams started to line up.
Susan came back up the stairs to meet me, and we sat down to watch as they did the team introductions and coin toss.
"Who are they" I asked Susan, nodding toward the two boys she was talking to.
"They are our dates for tonight" she replied.
She must have seen the 'what' expression forming on my face.
Laughing she said "Don't worry, they're harmless. They are both in the closet so to speak, and we'll be doing their reps a lot of good."
"They're Gay?" I asked.
"Yep, mores the pity I guess. They are both quite pretty, and I know a lot of girls here would love to date them. Just watch out for Tanner, I'd actually think he leans toward Bi, rather than straight gay."

The two boys were introduced over the loudspeaker. The really tall one was Andrew. The shorter, but nicer looking one was Tanner.
After the Franciscan Angels had been introduced, it was the turn for the Chapperal Cowboys. Third to last was Mark, who waved in my direction. I started to wave back. but Susan stopped me. CeeCee didn't miss Marks wave though, and when she spotted me in the crowd, I could feel the daggers coming my way.

The game was reasonably close at half time, but it was a blowout by fulltime. Chapperal 67-48. Mark had scored a couple of points in the five or so minutes he was on the court. Andrew had scored the bulk of the Franciscan points before being fouled out with about 8 minutes to go. It was at that point, the Cowboys had pulled away.

After the game, Susan went down to speak to Andrew and Tanner again.

"Hi Monica". It was Mark coming down the stairs behind me to where I was seated.
"Oh hi Mark" I replied "That was a good game the Cowboys played."
"I thought I'd never see you again. God you look beautiful"
"Thanks" I blushed a little.
"You doing anything later" he asked
"I think i'm going to dinner with a couple of friends." I replied.
"Oh, a boyfriend?"
"No, no, nothing like that. Just a friend of a friend. My girlfriend used to go to school here and we're meeting some of her friends."

At that point Susan reappeared and was coming up the stairs.
"Oh hi Mark" she said.
"Susan" he replied rather coolly.
"Do you know Monica?" Susan asked.
"Um, sort of. We've met a couple of times" he replied.
Susan turned and looked down at the court. She waved to Andrew and Tanner.
"Looks like our dates are on their way Monica." she said. "And Mark, I think your girlfriend is looking for you too."
I looked down at the court, and there was Ceecee about to blow her top.
"She's not really my girlfriend" he said to me.
"Well, she appears pissed enough to be" I said as I got up to follow Susan.
Stephanie saw me walking down to the court and waved. I waved back. That set Ceecee off even more. We left the gym with Andrew and Tanner, and agreed to meet them at a little cafe just down the street.

Dinner was nice. Andrew and Tanner were very 'gentlemanly', that is to say, polite and attentive. But at the same time, I could see the looks they gave each other every now and again. After dinner, we went to an after game party. It was actually a lot of fun. I danced with Andrew and Tanner, and quite a few of the other Franciscan players. Around ten I told Susan that we should be getting ready to leave. She said it was ok, that she had rang her mother and told her she had come down here to watch the basketball game and was sleeping over with Abby. I was disappointed, until she told me that Abby was covering for her and that she was staying with me.

On our way home, Susan was quiet.
"Tired" I asked.
"A little, was just thinking" she said.
"About?"
"Tell you in the morning"

When we got back to my place Susan went straight upstairs, stripped and got into bed. I stripped as well, and took off my forms and washed them and started to take off the sheath. Susan was already fast asleep, so I left it on and crawled in beside her.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Monica via Susan is getting

Monica via Susan is getting rushed into everything girl. I am wondering if Monica is being driven to fast by Susan as Monica is still a "newbie" regarding girl things. Jan

I think

Susan is pushing Monica to be her full time girlfriend.

Great story

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Becoming Monica - Chapter 5

Only thing about their double dating is that if Monica is discovered, BOTh girls will suffer.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine