The Blossoming of Billy - Part 7

Printer-friendly version

“Did you boys finally start using that moisturizer I put in your bathroom?”

“What are you talking about mom?” Billy replied.

“Your skin is extremely soft or haven’t you noticed? I figured that you were using the moisturizer that I had bought.”

Billy rubbed his hand against his arm. Wow! His skin really was very soft now that it was pointed out to him.

The Blossoming of Billy

Part 7

By AshleyTS


 

Over the next couple weeks the teasing from his brothers lessened.

It was brutal for the first couple days. You don’t just break down in a crying fit and run away from a group of boys without ramifications.

He didn’t really mind not being macho or one of the guys, but the teasing did get to him. Nobody likes to be made fun of. Morning exercise had become more bearable since his brothers had grown accustomed to Billy’s lack of physical strength. He had no problem doing the cardio routines but anything to do with muscle strength left him at a big disadvantage.

They all assumed that Billy’s lack of power had to do with him spending all his time in the house with mom instead of outside being a boy.

Billy on the other hand was getting downright worried about why he had not returned to his former self. It had been a month and a half since he stopped the hormones and yet his strength had not returned.

Something was wrong. He had not had an erection in weeks and had no desire to masturbate. It was like his high octane sex drive had dropped off the face of the earth.

Billy sat on the toilet in the bathroom and had to find out if his penis still worked. His brothers were all out playing and his mom was downstairs which left him all alone.

It even looked smaller… had it shrunk? He began rubbing it with his hand to get some reaction.

Nothing.

What the heck? It was like it was dead.

He pulled out his brother’s playboy magazine and turned to the prettiest girl in it.

He began stroking again and after a couple minutes he was able to obtain a semi-hard erection.

What happened to the rock hard stiffness of the past?

Billy was determined. He stroked harder and faster while focusing on the stunning woman. He found himself imagining he was her which always set him over the top. Faster and faster he worked it and then suddenly he felt a climax.A climax with a penis that wasn’t even hard? It certainly was and he could feel the explosion coming. Billy tensed up and held the tissue to catch the fountain of sperm that was inevitable.

The climax was shocking. Things were definitely amiss.

His penis did not pulse like it used to. It just kind of oozed. Maybe it was because it wasn’t hard? What was most disturbing though was the absence of any fluid. The tissue in his hand was barely damp with what looked like water. It was a clear, thin liquid as opposed to the thick, opaque substance that used to come out.

Billy’s heart sank. What was wrong with him? Did he do permanent damage from taking those hormones? Was his health at risk?
 
 
The toilet flushed and Billy headed downstairs.

“Are you ok? You look a little flush honey.” His mom asked.

“I’m fine mom.” Billy replied. He tried to shake off his concern.

“Are you going to go play outside?”

“Nah, I don’t feel like it today. What are you doing?”

“I’m working on my scrapbooking. These are from my sister’s baby shower 3 months ago. Want to help me?”

“I don’t think I would be any good at that.”

“Sure you would. Let me show you.”
 
 
Billy’s mom demonstrated how easy it was to take the pictures and display them on a page in an artistic way. She could see that Billy was intrigued.

“All it takes is a little creativity and imagination to do this. Want to try?”

“Ok Mom, but don’t make fun of me when it turns out bad.”

Billy found a stork with a baby in a cloth. That would be fun. He then picked out a light blue piece of paper since the baby was a boy. His mom showed him how to cut a picture into a heart shape. He then found a cool little saying to put on the top of the page.

“Look at you! That looks amazing Billy. You have a natural talent.”

“You really think it looks good?”

“Absolutely. Here let me help you glue them on the page.”

His mom showed Billy how to apply the glue and adhere the items to the page.

“Did you boys finally start using that moisturizer I put in your bathroom?”

“What are you talking about mom?” Billy replied.

“Your skin is extremely soft or haven’t you noticed? I figured that you were using the moisturizer that I had bought.”

Billy rubbed his hand against his arm. Wow! His skin really was very soft now that it was pointed out to him.

“Yeah mom…I’m using the moisturizer. My skin felt dry so I have been trying it out,” he replied, although he never touched the lotion.

“Well good, I’m glad I didn’t waste my money as usual on you boys.”

Billy was taken aback. His skin was noticeably softer that what he was used to. It must have something to do with whatever was wrong with him.

“So are you going to help me finish or what?” His mother asked.

The two finished up a couple pages for the scrapbook and had the best time creating fabulous looking pages.
 
 
Later that night at the dinner table Billy paid special attention to his older brothers’ skin. Theirs was coarser and more taunt looking. Maybe it was because of their muscle tone and his lack thereof that made his skin look so much different.

He reached out to Eric’s arm.

“You have some crumbs on your arm.” He said as he brushed off the imaginary crumbs.

“I can take care of myself Mr. Mom.” Eric snapped and glared at Billy.

“Gotcha” Billy replied.

What a difference! Eric’s skin was rough and solid compared to his which was very silky and smooth.

What was he going to do?


 
To Be Continued...

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice Chapter

Frank's picture

Looking forward to his talk with Mom about what is going on (unless he talks man to man with Dad *wink*)

Liking it!

Hugs

Frank

Hugs

Frank

I Guess It's a Good Sign...

...when you're so frustrated at a fictional character that you'd like to grab him and shake some sense into him.

Anyway, waiting for something to happen here is getting excruciating. Even Billy has to realize by now that this isn't going to go away on its own. (OK. In RL, people go longer than this, even years, without confronting a situation. But that doesn't engage a reader much in a story.)

Looking forward to some payoff here, hopefully soon.

Eric

Billi Needs To

Talk to his mother about this, Of course, teling her about the pills is a no no, but needs to tell the doctor. Tey could very well be black market pills, banned for unwanted side effects. But in her case, wanted side effects.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Talk already!

It's definitely time and past time that Billy talked to his mother about what's happening to him. Waiting will just make things worse, I think.

Keep up the great story, Ashley!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Weakness progresses.

I will try reductio ad absurdum. So-weakness will progress. In two weeks at him forces will not go, after 2 weeks of forces will not get up. In a month of forces will not breathe independently.
Question: on what of these stages mother will be disturbed by health of the son?
The prospective answer: when he will get to hospital with a myodystrophy.