The pageant

Printer-friendly version

Alex woke up The next morning he got out of bed and started to polish his nails Black he was wearing care bears pajamas. then he put his Long blonde hair in a ponytail his Mom asked how did you sleep sweetheart Good momma that's good sweetie she said as she kisses his head. Black is such a Good color for your nails aww thank you he said with a smile oh I like your nails so cute said his sister Sarah thanks sis Nice color said his little brother Bradley he noticed his brother is wet. uh Mom I'll go change his diaper he's pretty soaked ok sweetie she said. he then takes him to his brother's room and lays him on The changing table then he removed his wet luvs Barney diaper and wipes him clean and lays him down on The fresh diaper and tapes up both tabs and makes sure it is taped Good ok little bro you're All good thanks Alex. they both go to the kitchen and his Mom gave him a omelette with Turkey Bacon wheat toast and milk to drink his brother is eating oatmeal with berries Cinnamon ground flaxseed Ginger and Honey while his sister eats cereal his Mom then asks him so sweetie I was wondering if you would like to compete in a upcoming pageant you Don't have to but only if you want to he finishes his omelette hmm he thinks about it Yeah sure sounds fun ok Great she Said when is The pageant he asks it is in June 30th alright that's plenty of time he says as he eats his toast it sure is as everyone finishes their breakfast As Alex go watches paw patrol with his sister and brother.

up
26 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos