FictionMania is BACK! (Not a Joke)

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

For those of you that have been waiting.... FictionMania is BACK and LIVE, but temporarily at a new address: http://www.fictionmania.tv/enter.html

But There appears to be a lot of things still wrong/not working with the new server.

Here is a repost of a posting @ StorySite:

Hello again,

There has been some difficulty getting the fm.com url switched to the new server. Therefore, when we go back on line, we will be using the new address of:

fictionmania.tv

As soon as the old fm.com address problem is straigthened out, both addresses will work.

We have had another delay. Talea, our server guru programming the new machine, has had the flu and has not had any time to work on the new computer software this week. Thankfully, she is getting better and should be able to devote some time to the server next week.

We are getting closer.

Carol Collins

(http://www.storysite.org/cgi-bin/crysboard/crysboard.cgi?action=display&num=33248)

-HuGgLes- 2 All... It only took 4 months and they are ALMOST there :)

-P/KAF

Celebration

Now I see it. Hope it stays. :-)

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Logged in

Managed to get logged in on the Hyperboard, but wasn't able to post a message. Thought I'd be the first, but no joy! :-(

KJT

"All lies in jest, still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest"

The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel

"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Hurray, FM is (almost) Back!

I did just now get into FM, and I am so uplifted. I know that they have put in an awful lot of work, and am thrilled just to see them up again.
One problem that sort of makes it difficult to use the site is that, when I search for something, I get back this message:
"Error: WebCatalog does not understand the 'search' command".
I'm not certain how hard this will be to fix, but I am certain that they are working on it. Congratulations. and Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for not giving up on it.
Avis Reader

Fiction Mania is back

Fiction Mania is back...never knew it was gone till I looked for it, after an almost 1.5 year vacation from the internet, a few weeks ago(hard to get service in the country). I missed the stories and the chat rooms...There used to be one here as well...looks to gone too

Take care all...and thanks for all the stories

regina

PS...Thanks for the link...

Chat room

erin's picture

The link the the BC/SD chatrooms is in the header on the front page. :)

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Doesn't seem to work yet

I only got to a message that states "This is Fictionmania's new server!". There was only a link to Glamour Boutigue, but not to the site itself. So I suppose one has to wait a bit longer...

Hugs,
Sissy Baby Paula and Snowball (my toy puppy)

ATTENTION! Important Message from Carol Collins "Fictionmania"

"In Hollywood, they make movies on a set where you only see the front of a building and that is all there is to the building. That is the way fm was going to be until we finished debugging the software. Then, we were going to add the proper links.

Most functions are not working yet, so, please be patient and wait a little longer to use the link.

Carol"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"