How To Catch A Queen

Printer-friendly version

How To Catch A Queen

The Lure

The Bite

The Strike

Hooked

Reeling In

Landing

Catch And Release

The Lure

He was there again.

I had noticed him a few times at previous shows. Few punters turn up that regularly, so it was easy enough to spot him. He always stood at the back of the crowd in the pub, almost hiding behind his pint, but I could see him gawping, wide-eyed and flushed as I busted my moves. Tonight, he had plucked up the courage to stand closer to the stage. However, his eyes were still following my every move as I lip-synced to Like A Virgin. Sure, we get hangers on, and a few pests that need to be discouraged, some with the help of the bouncers. Somehow, his one seemed different, shy almost.

He was young, early twenties, small and slender, with long blond hair tied back in a ponytail. Think a little like Orlando Bloom in Lord of the Rings. Mmm, I thought, I might have some fun here. I caught his eye, pointed to him and blew him a kiss and a big stage wink, making him blush prettily. Oh, yes, he’s for the taking.

OK. Let’s pause here and if you haven’t guessed already, I should tell you I am a drag queen. Kissy Lipz is my drag name and I do the local pub and club circuit with a group called The Pink Gurlz. I’m never going to win the Drag Race but, even if I say so myself, I am the best queen in our group. Don’t tell the others I said that because there will be a bitchfight before you can say sashay away.

After the show, I worked the crowd collecting tips from punters. Spotting blondie over by the bar, I slid up behind him, he turned towards me and I thought he would faint as he saw me. I put my hand on his arm and leaned forward to bring my mouth close to his ear. “I saw you watching me, sweetie. I can always spot another.”

He looked like a deer trapped in a car’s headlights. “Uh, another what?”

“Another queen, of course, silly.”

He blushed crimson. “No. no. I’m not. I mean, I loved the show but—”

“Shhh, little princess,” I said. “I know one when I see one.” I ran my fingers along his arm and he shivered.

“Oh, I have to go. Bye.”

He turned and scuttled away through the crowded pub, but I was sure he would back. However, it looked as if I was wrong because he didn’t show up for the next few shows. I thought I had scared him off. Then, after a couple of weeks, I spotted him again creeping in at the end of a show in another pub. I smirked to myself. I had been right all along.

I made my way over to him, but he hadn’t seen me until I brushed my fingers along his arm.

“Well, if it isn’t my little princess. I knew you would be back. You can’t stay away from me, can you?”

He looked as if he might bolt again, so I hooked my arm around his waist and held him tight. He tried to say something, but I silenced him with a finger to his lips. “Sweetie, what’s your name?”

“Um, Victor.”

“Hello, Um Victor. Nice name, but I think Vicky suits you better, don’t you? I’m Kissy. Are you stalking me?”

“Oh no. I was just passing—”

“Liar, liar, pants on fire.” Victor blushed scarlet. “You are so pretty when you blush. Look, I don’t have time now, but if you want to meet for a girly chat, I’ll give you my number.” I turned to a girl standing nearby and asked to borrow her lipstick. Holding Victor’s hand, I wrote my number on his arm in bright red lipstick, then kissed him on the cheek before disappearing into the crowd. I looked over my shoulder and winked at him, leaving him with a dazed look on his face.

The Bite

I guessed he would struggle about whether to call, but I was confident he would call. A week later, I found a message on my voicemail.

“Hi, this is Kissy. I’m doing something or somebody right now, but leave a message and if you sound hot, I might call you back.”

“Oh, um, er, Hi, it’s Victor. Remember? We met in the pub, and you said we could get together. I mean, for a chat. Oh God, I mean, this is awful. I’m sorry.”

I gave myself a little fist pump at being right. I gave him an hour to sweat a bit, then called him back.

“Hello, Vicky. Not the sexiest message I’ve ever had, but I’m so glad you called.”

“Sorry, Sorry. I didn’t know what to say.”

“Don’t worry, sweetie. I’ll be in the Queen’s Head tonight. I’m not doing a show, but we can talk. I’ll be there at seven. Tell the person on the door you’re with Kissy, then order a bottle of dry white wine and get us a table. Oh, and wear your hair down, I like it better that way. Don’t be late, princess.”

“Oh, OK, right.”

I guessed he wanted to be led, and so it was time for me to be more direct if I was going to land him. I was certain he would follow the instructions.

I arrived at the pub a few minutes after seven. I greeted Susie, who was on the door, and we exchanged air kisses. “Hi. Your date is already here.” I grinned. “His eyes are out on stalks.”

I laughed, “I hope you haven’t scared him off.”

“Who, me? Never.”

Susie was over six feet tall, and when she wore heels, towered over everyone.

“He was outside walking up and down for half an hour, deciding whether to come in or bolt, I guess.”

“He’s one of us, Susie. He just doesn’t know it yet.”

I walked inside and saw Victor sitting at a table, nervously looking around, a bottle of white Burgundy and two glasses on the table in front of him. I smiled to myself as he had let his hair down as I had told him to do. He looked sweeter than ever, and a very naughty picture came into my mind of him and me together. I came up behind him and touched his shoulder. He almost levitated out of his seat.

“Hello, Vicky.”

He looked up at me in confusion. “Oh, I’m sorry, do I know you?” he asked.

“Don’t you recognise me, princess? I’m offended.”

He stared at me. “Kissy? Is that you?”

“Guilty as charged.” I did a twirl. “Do I look nice?”

“You look so different.”

I put my hands up to my face in mock horror. “Oh no, did you think I dressed like Kissy all the time?”

He laughed. “No, no, of course not. I mean, you look…beautiful.”

I curtseyed. “Thank you, dear Vicky. You look sweet too. I love your hair like that. A little styling and you would look beautiful, too.”

I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and glanced around as if checking that nobody was looking at us. I smiled and said, “There’s nothing to be nervous about, princess.”

Victor pulled a face. “Why do you keep calling me princess?”

“Because every Queen has to be a Princess first, of course. Every little girl knows that.”

Victor blushed and took a big gulp of his drink.

Looking around, I waved to a couple of people, then turned to Victor, “Well, what do you think?”

“Oh, you mean, in here?” He looked embarrassed. “Well, I mean, are they all, I mean, you know?”

“You know what? Bank managers? Footballers, High Court Judges?”

“Please don’t tease me. I don’t want to say the wrong thing. I don’t know the right words. Crossdressers. Is that right?”

“Well, some of them could well be Bank managers or footballers, and I have met one High Court Judge here. He had a lovely pair of legs. But, lesson one, don’t stick labels on us. It’s much more complicated.” I turned to look around the pub. “A few are wives who come with their husbands. One or two are women who get turned on by men in dresses, mostly dommes looking for a sub. But, yes, the majority are men who like to dress in women’s clothes.” I took a sip of my wine. “Some men get a thrill out of dressing but identify as men most of the time. A lot are straight, but find dressing makes them feel relaxed or reduces their stress. Some identify as women and dress full-time, and some of those, but not all, want to transition. A few dress to attract men, so that’s why there are some men here too. Some of them are gay, but at least a few will be married with families. Most just want to relax in a safe space and spend time with others like themselves. Does that answer your question?”

“Yes, yes, I guess so.” He still looked confused. I grinned and said, “OK. Now your next question will be, which of those am I?”

Victor blushed.

I smiled at him. “Don’t worry, I would ask if I were you. My birth name was Christian, but I now identify as female. My femme name is Chrissy. I dress full time, but I don’t want to transition. I like the best of both worlds. I don’t have a steady relationship and I date men, but have also dated other TGs occasionally. My drag act is a way of expressing another side of me. It’s a bit of fun and brings in some cash. Now, my turn, princess. Why are you here?”

“Um, I need to go to the toilet.” He jumped up and almost ran to the toilet. I didn’t know whether it was to calm his nerves, or if he was looking for a back way out of the pub. He returned a few minutes later, and I noticed a good few of the crowd were eyeing him up.

“Are you OK, princess?”

“Uh, yes, but in the toilet someone asked me if I wanted to go in a stall with him…or her.”

“Did you?”

“What?”

“Go in the stall?”

“No. of course not.”

“Oh well, maybe next time.”

He went beetroot red and spluttered something.

“Ok, calm down, have another drink and then tell me why you’re here.”

He looked down and played with his glass as if deciding what to say.

“To tell you the truth, I changed my mind at home a dozen times before I came, and I was probably going to run away just before the tall girl on the door asked me if I was with you. She told me to come in and sit down. She was so nice to me that I came in.”

I grinned to myself as I had called Susie to look out for a nervous blond who would probably hang about outside the pub.

“OK, so you put your big girl pants on and you made it here. I repeat, why are you here?”

“Er, after I saw you for the first time in the pub…I had only popped in to get out of the rain…it was like a thunderbolt had hit me. I thought you were wonderful. You were beautiful, funny, and sexy. The way you had everyone in the pub in the palm of your hand. That’s why I kept coming back to see you. I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I even had a dream about you, and…”

He paused, turned bright red, and looked down at the table, mumbling something I didn’t catch.

“And what, princess?”

He hid his face in his hands, then looked at me, and I thought he was about to burst into tears. “I, I wanted to be like you.”

I touched his arm. “Vicky, look at me. It’s OK. It’s not so bad to be me.”

“Then you told me you could always spot another queen. It was as if you had read my mind. Since then I haven’t stopped thinking about what it might be like to…” His voice trailed off.

“Might be like to what, exactly?” I wanted him to say it. Victor blushed. “Come on. You can tell me.”

He looked down at the table and whispered, “I keep thinking about what it would be like to dress.”

“Dress like what, princess?”

He felt his face burn. “Please don’t laugh. Dress like a girl.”

I gestured down my body with my hands. “Seriously? I’m in no position to laugh at anyone who wants to wear a dress, am I?”

I put down my glass and stood up, grabbing his hand.

“OK, princess, finish your drink. You’re coming with me.”

“What for?”

She leaned across and kissed his cheek. “To find out, of course.”

The Strike

My flat was around the corner from the pub, and we were there in a few minutes. Victor almost bolted at the threshold, but I grabbed his arm. “There’s nothing to be scared about. I don’t bite. Well, not on a first date, anyway.”

Seeing his startled look, I hastily added, “It’s a joke. Relax, princess. I know you are going to love this. Come on inside.”

I pushed him through the door and told him to sit on the couch. He was trembling with nerves and looking around the room as if trying to plot his escape route. The flat had an open-plan lounge and kitchen diner with two sofas, a dining table and a desk with two big computer monitors. I opened a bottle of wine and saw Victor staring at the monitors.

“It’s for work. I’m a web designer by day. I work from home, so I need the screens.”

Victor sipped his drink, and it seemed to relax him. “Chrissy, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, princess. Go ahead.”

How did you get started, you know?”

“Started what, Vicky? Web designing?”

He laughed, which I took as a sign he was relaxing a little.

“No, I mean, you know, dressing.”

“Vicky, it’s a long story. Maybe some other time.”

“Please tell me. I would like to know.”

The look in his eyes told me he wouldn’t go any further without me telling him.

“OK, princess. You asked for it.” I tucked my legs beneath me on the sofa and took a big gulp of wine. “Short version of a long story. I grew up in a strict religious family. It was all Sunday school, Bible lessons, prayers before meals, no TV on Sunday, and so on. For a while, it was fine. When you’re young, you don’t know any different, so I thought it was normal. Even after I went to school, nothing changed for a while. I don’t remember exactly when, but at some point, I realised I wasn’t like the other boys. I preferred to play with the girls, not the boys, and I thought about how pretty they looked, and what it would be like to look like one of them. I tried to shrug it off, but I kept thinking how nice it would be to be one of the girls.”

I took another sip of wine before carrying on. “I buried these feelings for a while, but one day when my parents were on a church outing somewhere, temptation got the better of me, and I sneaked into my parents’ room and went through my mother’s things. She didn’t have much lingerie, but I can remember my hands trembling and feeling dizzy as I touched her underwear. Afterwards, I felt so guilty. I expected God to strike me down with a lightning bolt, and the guilt held me back for a while, but the attraction was too strong to resist and I found myself back in my parents’ room.”

I glanced at Victor, who was staring wide-eyed at me. “Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?”

Victor shook his head.

“Anyway, I know what you’re thinking happened next, and you’re right. I couldn’t bring myself to wear my mother’s knickers, but her stockings were another thing. The feeling of the nylon as it slid between my fingers was electrifying. They felt soft, sensual, and slick. It was as if they were whispering to me, and I had to try them on. I had no idea how to put them on properly, but I will never forget the sensation as I pulled them up my legs, and I almost passed out as I slid my fingers over the nylon. She had an old-fashioned garter belt, and somehow I attached the stockings to it and I was in heaven. The pull of the suspenders against the stockings, and how it felt as my legs rubbed together gave me the biggest hard-on I had ever had. I glimpsed myself in the mirror and I was hooked. Since then I have always worn stockings, never tights. Look.”

I hitched up my dress to show him the stocking top.

“You can touch it if you like, princess.”

I took his hand and put it against the smooth nylon, and could feel him tremble, but he didn’t take his hand away immediately.

“What happened next?” Victor said, sounding breathless.

“Lots of guilt and cold showers, and even praying to God to help me stop. Fat lot of good that did. Mind you, I stopped for a while, but it’s like a drug. It gives you such a high and then you come down, feel guilty and swear never to do it again. So, you stop, and then you get really fucked up and you need to get that high back, so you start again. But as Walt Disney knew, a princess can’t put a genie back in a lamp once it’s out. I was careless and got caught. I don’t want to even think about what happened afterwards. It was a horrible time, so let’s fast-forward a bit. Eventually, I left home and went to Art School, where, at last, I was free to be myself. I shared a flat with a gay friend who encouraged me to follow my cross-dressing, and I dressed full time. He and I had a brief affair, but he met someone else and it petered out between us. Then, a couple of years ago, someone dared me to try to drag at an LGBT charity night, and I loved it. Being up on the stage with people cheering and making them laugh gave me such a rush that I had to do it again. It showed me an exhibitionist streak I didn’t know I had, and I think it also may be a big FU to my parents. I think I’ve got a pretty good act, and people seem to like me.”

I realised it was a long time since I’d told anyone my story. I refilled our glasses from the last of the bottle of wine and turned to Victor.

“Your turn now, princess.”

He looked startled and squeaked, “Me? I, er, I mean. I don’t know. I just wanted…” He tailed off. “Oh God, maybe I should just go now.”

“Princess, you can leave anytime you want, but if you do, you’ll never know what you will be missing.” I stroked his cheek with my fingers, making him shiver. “Maybe there’s a way I can encourage you to stay.”

Leaning forward, I kissed him on his lips, gently at first and then with increasing intensity. Victor didn’t react initially, but then he sighed and I felt him submit, opening his lips for my tongue to enter. From the first time I saw him at the pub show, staring at me with his big puppy eyes, I knew what he wanted. He wanted to explore this new world but needed someone to help him get what he craved, and I was happy to be his guide.

I knew I couldn’t push too fast, so I let the kiss go on, feeling his arousal grow and his resistance dissolve. My hand dropped to his groin and felt a bulge which told me all I needed to know. He made a strange sound in his throat as I rubbed, feeling him grow even larger. I pulled away from the kiss, but left my fingers on his bulge.

“So, princess, do you still want to leave?”

He shook his head. “No, if it’s alright, I’d like to stay.”

“Of course. It’s alright. I want you to stay. We have so much in common.”

He looked surprised. “We, er, we do?”

I grinned like the Cheshire Cat. “Oh, yes. You don’t know it yet, but we’ll have fun finding out.” I gave his bulge one more squeeze, then stood up. “I’m going to get us something more to drink, and when I come back, you’re going to tell me why you want to be a queen.”

Hooked

I opened another bottle and refilled his glass. By my reckoning, we had split at least two bottles, and I had a pleasant buzz going. I hoped it had loosened Victor up enough to be more open.

“Princess, you told me you had a dream about me. What was it about?”

“I dreamt I was back at the pub where I first saw you and you were performing, and you pointed at me and beckoned me up on stage. Somehow I found myself up on the stage and the crowd was clapping and cheering and then you had gone, and I was on my own. I looked down to see I had breasts and was wearing an incredible frock, with high heels and scarlet nails that seemed to be inches long. The next thing I was lip-syncing to some song, Dua Lipa, I think it was. There was a mirror over the bar and I saw my reflection. I didn’t recognise myself at first, because of the frock and the make-up and wig I was wearing, But the reflection moved as I did and I realised it was me in the mirror. I finished, and you came back onto the stage and hugged me so tight I thought I would faint, and then I woke up. But I’ve not stopped thinking about it.”

“Princess, at least you don’t have to be Sigmund Freud to understand that dream. Thank you for sharing it. I think it’s a beautiful dream, especially as I’m in it. Now tell me about yourself.”

“Like what?”

“Are you gay, bi, straight, asexual or something else?”

Victor thought for a while. “I honestly don’t know.” He suddenly grinned and said, “Is confused a possibility?”

I laughed and put my hand back on his bulge. “OK, now, tell me why.”

He looked down at my hand and sighed. “That feels nice.”

I rubbed him, enjoying feeling him grow under my fingers. “Come on, Vicky. Fess up.”

“I was always shy around girls. I would get tongue-tied and go red whenever one spoke to me. They liked me as a friend, they said, but it was never more than that. I fancied a few of them, but I never had the courage to ask one out. The other boys boasted about what they did with their girlfriends, although most of it was bullshit, of course. To cure my shyness, my parents encouraged me to join the Drama Club at school. I started off backstage, lighting, set painting and so on. We were doing Romeo and Juliet, and a boy playing one of the Citizens of Verona fell ill and they asked me to stand in. It’s not a big part, so I thought, why not? I absolutely loved it. Even in such a minor role, the thrill of being on stage was a revelation. The dressing up, the make-up and the play-acting enabled me to put on a mask over my usual self. After that, I was hooked. They asked me to play bigger roles and my confidence soared. I even played an ugly sister in our panto Cinderella. I got the best notes from a director for any part I’ve played.”

I smiled to myself as playing a Dame in panto isn’t so different from drag. He paused as I refilled his glass.

“Go on, Vicky. Please.”

He smiled .“I like you calling me Vicky. It sounds much nicer than Victor.”

I touched his glass with mine. “You’re welcome, Vicky.”

“The odd thing is that I was still shy and awkward when I wasn’t on stage, but I managed to get a girlfriend for a while, a girl from the drama club. She was quiet and a bit boyish and liked to talk about plays and literature. We never did anything, although I tried to kiss her once, but she told me she didn’t like me ‘in that way’. It turned out she was gay and using me to hide it from the other girls, so we broke up. After that, I gave up on girls and focussed on my drama. I was in a local amateur group at the time and we were doing West Side Story and I went to dance classes to prepare. I loved that too. After classes one evening, one other boy and I were changing on our own, and he kept brushing up against me. I thought it was accidental, but when I felt his hand on my bum, I knew it was deliberate. I hadn’t ever felt any attraction to boys, but I was confused, and his hand on my bum felt good. I froze, and I think he panicked and tried to laugh it off. Honestly, I don’t know what would have happened if he had kept going. And that was that, as they say. Two years ago, I left school to go to Drama School here. I still want to act, but only a few get to make it. Most actors I know work other jobs in shops or bars and restaurants to keep going.”

I refilled our glasses. My buzz was getting more intense, and I wondered how Victor was coping. He was certainly much more chilled than earlier on.

“I’m still desperately shy when I’m not on stage. It’s as if there are two of me. One who can do anything when it’s make believe, and another one who can’t cope with real life. I might be schizophrenic, I guess. Anyway, about a year ago, I discovered Ru Paul’s Drag Race on TV. It was a real eye-opener, and I watched every show. I thought the queens were funny, sexy, and so fabulously over the top that I couldn’t get enough of it and never missed a show. But, until I saw you for the first time in the pub, I had never seen a live drag show. It was then that I realised what I wanted to do. When you came and talked to me, it was as if you were reading my mind. Did you really know?”

I stood up and took his hand.

“Come with me, princess. I think you’re ready.”

Reeling In

“Ready for what?”

“To become a real princess, of course.”

I led him to my bedroom, where he stood trembling and breathing heavily. I had hoped this moment would arrive and now it had, I was as excited as I hoped Victor was. I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around him, trying to calm him down.

“Vicky, in here I will make all the moves. You don’t have to do anything. All I ask is that you do as I ask. Are you willing to trust me?”

He nodded.

“That’s good, Vicky. I know you are going to love this. I promise I won’t do anything to hurt you, but if you want to stop or pause at any time, you need to use a safe word. Red will be for stop completely, amber for a pause and green when you’re ready to go again. Is that clear?”

He nodded once more. I think he was too nervous to risk speaking.

“Good, let’s get rid of these clothes and get you into something more suitable for a princess.”

I pulled his t-shirt up and over his head, throwing it into a corner. I quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans. He put his hands down to try to stop me and I slapped his hands away.

“Remember, use the safe word if you want.“

“Amber,” he squeaked, and I took a step backwards. He was breathing heavily, and I wondered if I had blown it. I was relieved when, after a minute or two, he whispered, “Green.” I had pushed him a little too fast, and he wanted to slow it down a little. Lesson learnt, I thought.

I smiled at him in the mirror and said, “Vicky, I’m going to pull down your boxers, so remember, it’s only us two here.”

As I tugged his shorts down, I had to swallow a giggle as they got caught on his erection. I turned him so that he was facing my full-length mirror and could see himself naked with me peeking over his shoulder. His blond hair framed his face perfectly, his lips were full and crying out for some lipstick in my humble opinion. His erection was pointing straight up, and I have to say I licked my lips at the sight of it. His eyes bulged as he watched me stroke his nipples with one hand and wrap my other hand around his erection. Nuzzling his neck, I nipped his ear with my teeth, and he made a little sound in his throat and his legs sagged a little.

“Close your eyes, princess.”

He did as he was told and I took a stocking from a drawer and told Victor to hold his hands out in front of him, palms upward. I let the stocking fall onto his hands and then pulled it gently across his open palms.

“Doesn’t that feel wonderful? So soft, so sleek, so sensual.” I whispered. He nodded, goosebumps erupting over his body as the nylon slid across his fingers. Moving behind him once more, I trailed the stocking over his chest and shoulders, making him quiver before looping the stocking quickly around his head and tying it to cover his eyes. It was so erotic that I was getting hard and I wondered if he could feel me against his back.

“What—”

“Sssh, I won’t hurt you, I promise.” I kissed his neck and whispered. “I want you to enjoy everything.”

I eased him backwards until he bumped into the front of a chair and I lowered him down onto it. He grunted a little as I straddled him and sat on his lap. Sliding my dress off my shoulders to expose my small breasts, I guided his lips onto a nipple. Startled, he jerked his head backwards, but I pulled him back again and his lips opened this time as they touched my nipple.

“Lick it, princess. Use your tongue,” I whispered, my lips brushing his ear. He tentatively brushed the nipple with his tongue. “That’s it, princess. Lick it.” My nipple hardened as his tongue swirled around it. As much as I wanted to take Victor further along his path, I didn’t see why I shouldn’t enjoy myself, too. I wriggled on his lap and his erection was pushing between my thighs. Moving his mouth from one nipple to the other, I pulled my dress over my head to join the growing pile of clothes on the floor. I freed myself from my panties and my erection touched Victor’s. Even with the stocking blindfold, he must have realised what was happening, and I held my breath, half expecting a safe word. He merely sighed and kept sucking my nipples.

He was breathing heavily and obviously close to the edge, but I didn’t want either of us to go too far, so I let go and hopped off his lap There was still a lot to do because whatever might happen later, I didn’t want him to climax now.

“Vicky, I’m going to take off the blindfold because I want you to see what will happen next.”

He blinked as his eyes became used to the light and his mouth dropped open when he saw me standing in front of him. I had slipped off my panties and stood in front of him, wearing only a smile. If he were ever going to bolt, this would surely be the time. However, he looked up at me and a smile slowly spread across his face.

“Oh my God,’ he said, “You are beautiful.”

I breathed again. “Right back at ya, Vicky. You look pretty special yourself. Now stand up, we’re the princess creation business, remember? First of all, you need some pretties.”

We were much the same size and I had stuff that would fit him. I found a lovely rose pink lace panty and suspender set and threw them across to him. “Pretty pink for a princess. Can you put those on while I sort out something?”

I had dived into my wardrobe and for a moment didn’t realise he hadn’t replied. I turned round to see him holding the two bits of lace in his hand and looking down at them with a frown.

I hurried over and wrapped my arms around him. “This was what you wanted, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, yes it is. It’s just that there’s no going back if I put these on, is there?”

“Vicky, only you can decide that. If it doesn’t make you feel good, you can take them off and forget the whole thing. Wearing them isn’t a life sentence.” A little voice in my head reminded me that it had turned into exactly that for me. It had been a life-changing moment, but you know what I meant.

He nodded and bent down to pull the panties over his feet and up his legs. I had to hide a smile when I saw the look of bliss on his face as the lace wrapped him in its magic softness. He looked puzzled by the suspender belt.

“Help, please?”

I giggled and took it from him, wrapped it around his waist and fastened it. I unwrapped a pack of stockings and shook them out.

“OK, Vicky, now comes the delicious part.” I had him sit back on the chair and showed him how to roll them into a doughnut, point his toes and then slide them up his legs. The look of ecstasy on his face as he slowly rolled the first one up his leg told me this wasn’t going to be the last time. I helped him fasten the stockings to the belt and I thought he might faint as he felt the first tug of the stockings.

“Are you feeling princessy yet?”

He turned to me, his eyes gleaming with pleasure. “Why did I never try this before?”

“Didn’t I tell you that you would love it? I think this proves it, princess.” His erection was tenting out the panties and I stroked it through the lace, making him throw back his head. He opened his mouth to say something, but I stopped him by pushing a finger through his lips as I continued to stroke.

“Ssh, princess. Just let me decide what happens next.”

Closing his eyes, he gently suckled on my finger. He was right on the edge now and I could have left him there, but I was feeling very horny. Slipping my finger from his mouth, I dropped to my knees and freed his erection from its lacey prison. I bathed the tip with my tongue before sliding it through my lips and looked up to see Victor’s eyes huge with astonishment, and I hoped, enjoyment. He was very close and it only took a few minutes of sucking and licking before he groaned and climaxed in my mouth.

There was so much that I wondered how long it had been since his last time. I managed to swallow most of it, but some escaped onto my lips. I stood up and before he could react, kissed him and pushed some of the drops through his lips with my tongue. He gagged a little and squeaked, “Amber, amber.”

Shit. Had I got overexcited and gone too far?

He licked his lips, before looking at me with wild eyes. “Was that, you know, my…”

I nodded and he licked his lips once more. I bit my lip as I waited anxiously for him to say something.

“Mmm, a bit salty, but not unpleasant. Oh my God, did you swallow the rest?”

I tried to look as innocent as I could. “My dear Vicky, a queen always swallows, don’t you know? It’s a royal prerogative.”

He grinned as he said, “Green.”

Landing

I had thought about putting him in a bra but decided to save that for another time because I was absolutely certain there would be another time. I handed him a pretty pink summer dress and helped him to put it on over his head. While he was adjusting the dress, I threw a towel over my mirror as I didn’t want him to see himself before I was ready. I thought I was now a bit underdressed so put back on the dress I wore earlier, but didn’t bother with the panties.

“You look great, Vicky. Pink really is your colour. It goes so well with your hair.” He looked a little dazed as he tried to come to terms with what had gone on. I can remember the conflicting feelings I had on my first time, so I could understand how Victor must be feeling. Mind you, he has had a blow job to complicate matters.

Not wanting to let him think too much, I ushered him to a chair.

“Vicky, a princess needs to be well presented at all times. I know you must have worn stage make-up as an ugly sister, but I’m going to do something for you that is more suitable for a queen in waiting.”

He nodded along to what I was saying, so I took that as assent. I tied back his hair with a scrunchie and sat in front of him. There wouldn’t be time to do anything really fancy, but I wanted to show him how pretty he could look even with minimal effort. My plan was to focus on his best assets – his lips and eyes.

We were going with a pink theme, so I picked up my Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk.

“Vicky, After wearing stockings my second favourite thing is lipstick. You will love it.”

He looked at the lipstick, swallowed and whispered, “Please go ahead.”

Another barrier had fallen.

His eyes widened as I dabbed the lipstick onto his lips and then used a brush to fill in.

“Feels sexy, doesn’t it, princess?’

He pursed his lips, feeling the slickness of the lipstick for the first time. I quickly matched the lipstick with a soft bronze eye shadow and a brush of mascara. I fussed a little with his hair, then stood back to see what I’d achieved. It was far from perfect but I thought that for such a quick makeover he looked great. I could only hope Vicky felt the same.

“Why are you doing this, Chrissy?”

His question startled me, but it was a good one and one which had also occurred to me. I thought for a moment before I said, “When I started, there was nobody to help me. It would have been so nice to have somebody to be alongside me, to help and share things with, even to talk to. It was a hard journey, and I thought that if I found someone in the same position, it would be my chance to help them. I thought you needed a guide from the first time I saw you. Tonight I knew I was right and I can be your guide if you want me to.”

I could see tears forming in the corners of his eyes, and I said, “Don’t you dare cry and ruin your mascara.”

He sniffled a bit then whispered. “Thank you.”

“OK, princess, it’s time for your big reveal.” He bit his lip and he was breathing hard. “Don’t be nervous. Take a deep breath and connect with your inner princess. I know she’s in there.”

I took his hand and led him towards the mirror. He was staring down at his feet as I removed the towel from the mirror. I looked at his reflection and was astounded to see the transformation. It wasn’t just the clothes or the makeup, somehow his whole being had changed. Something inside him and been liberated, and like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis, someone beautiful had been released.

I whispered. “Vicky, you can look now.”

He raised his head with his eyes still closed, then one eye opened a fraction and he let out a squeal. He opened both eyes and for a moment stood stock still. Then his hands flew up to cover his mouth which had dropped open. He twirled around and looked at me, a huge smile on his face and his eyes shining.

“What do you think, Vicky?”

“Oh, Chrissy, is this really me? I can’t believe this is me. I look so different.”

I admit I choked up at seeing his reaction, and could only manage “I told you so.”

He turned to me and threw his arms around my neck, his face buried in my hair. “Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much.”

“You’re welcome, Vicky. You look wonderful.”

With his arms still around my neck, he pulled back and I could see his eyes glistening. He leant forward and brushed his lips against mine. Then, we were kissing, tongues fencing with each other and hands roaming everywhere. After a few minutes, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bed where he sat down on the edge and stared up at me. I pulled my dress over my head and stood by the edge of the bed, my erection pointing straight at him. He reached out his hand and touched me with his fingertips. I twitched at the touch and he jerked his fingers back, before giggling and reaching out to touch me again. I was harder than I had been for a long time but I didn’t know how far he was willing to go. He solved that problem by looking up at me and grinning.

“My turn, now.”

I watched as he touched the head of my erection once with the tip of his tongue. He looked up at me almost as if asking for my permission to go on.

“That was lovely, Vicky. You can do it again if you like. Remember what I did to you.”

He leant forward and this time his tongue lapped against the head and I moaned in pleasure. Getting bolder he took the head into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.

“Ohh, that’s good, Vicky. Keep doing that. You can use your hands too.”

I could see his confidence growing as he stroked me with his hands and took me deeper into his mouth. I was getting very close now and I didn’t want to climax in his mouth, at least not this time. I pulled out just as I erupted and some of it splashed onto his face. He looked shocked but recovered and his tongue flicked out to lick some that had landed on his lip.

“Mmm, yummy.”

I laughed and fell onto the bed beside him.

“Thank you, princess. That was f a b u l o u s.”

“My pleasure, Chrissy. But, I wish you hadn’t pulled out, I wanted to do what you did.”

I chuckled, “I won’t next time, I promise.”

As everyone knows, a queen must keep her promise and sometime later, the princess’s wish was granted.

I awoke in the morning to find Vicky sleeping peacefully next to me. He was still wearing my panties but the stockings and belt had been removed sometime during the night and lay draped over a bedpost. I propped myself up one elbow and stared at him, or was it her, now? I sighed as I considered what to do next. What I did know was that I was falling for Vicky. It wasn’t ever my intention, but, as the saying has it, ‘Man plans and God laughs.’

“Chrissy, will you help me become a queen, pretty please?” His voice startled me as I hadn’t realised he was awake.

“Are you really serious, because becoming a drag queen is bloody hard work? OK, you can act and dance and you look wonderful in a dress. But, there’s so much more to it. You’ll have to learn to walk, speak and move differently, to become a different person. You’ll need to come up with your own look, as well as an act and how to deal with hecklers. It’s not just about standing up there in a frock and a wig. It took me a year to get my shit together, and I’m still learning. It won’t be easy and if you do want to do it, there’ll be times when you will want to chuck it all in. I’m not trying to put you off, but you have to understand what it will take to do it. I will help you, but it’s up to you, Vicky.”

He thought for a while, then looked back at me, his eyes shining, and said, “I’ve never wanted anything more in my life. If you will help me I want to do it.”

I let out the breath I was holding and said, “OK, you’re on. By the way, I have your drag name already picked out…”

Catch And Release (Several months later)

The pub was rocking. It happens sometimes. A crowd will get with the show and everything clicks. The gags work. The hecklers are funny, and the put-downs even funnier. Tonight, was one of those nights. As I came off stage, I heard the MC announce the next queen.

“Look, you lot, stop whatever you’re doing, it’s probably bad for you, anyway. Give a huge welcome to a new queen. Remember her name because you are going to hear it a lot. Give it up for Vagina Lipz.”

Vicky strode her way onto the stage as ‘Baby, One More Time’ boomed through the rig, and I was one proud drag mother watching my drag daughter as she ripped it up. All the lessons, rehearsals, sweat, swearing, screams, knock-backs, tears, tumbles, tantrums, heartaches and laughter of the past few months had made Vicky’s debut a triumph. As I watched her captivate the crowd, I thought that I might not be good enough to win Drag Race, but I wouldn’t bet against Vicky winning it.

Shantay.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A lovely tale

Especially with 'confused'....

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

Chrissy

joannebarbarella's picture

Where were you when I needed your help?

Great title

Well plotted and well written. Nice work.

>>> Kay