Friendship

Printer-friendly version

Friendship
Copyright 2008  © prairie_girl_64 Melissa Dawn Northe


I look upon friendship as a challenge and a blessing.
I look upon friendship as a curse.
I look upon friendship as a hurtful place.
I look upon friendship as a trust.
I look upon friendship as a earned.
I look upon friendship as a two way street.
I look upon friendship as cautious.
I look upon friendship as a special.
I look upon friendship as respected.
I look upon friendship as beneficial.
I am Blessed to have all this and more with those I have made friends with.
I am blessed and cursed due to my lack of trust. That is reality.
I am blessed that I have made my friend with God.
I am so honoured to have made friends with those while I was street savvy.
I am blessed to have made friends with Jenn, I am also blessed with those friendships I have made over the years in my advocacy.
I am also blessed with those friends I made on Big Closet. I also have friends within my church I now attend. I am blessed and honoured to be able to have friends. I am blessed to have friends whom I now trust. I am hopeful that those I have as friends will remain as friends. The inspiration and strength that each possess assists me in my life, I can only hope it is returned.
I guess friend can be defined as follows:
F abulous
R eliable
I nspirational
E verywhere
N oted
D edication
I hope that we all can be friends and continue to make those friendships that we all need to survive. Those are the ones that remain everlasting. God Bless.


Dedicated to Christine01, Stanman, John, Erin, Sephrena, Jengirl, Melanie, as well as those that I have spoken to with personal messaged. I also dedicate this to my one true friend and sister in the whole world….JENN God be with you my sister. I am coming home to have tea and a chat.


For me, this was the the most Blessed one to post for she dedicated it to me and others. I feel that she knew that her time was short and wrote this for us.
Stanman63

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos