Archie to Arlene Comics Digest #1

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Veronica is too clever for her own good

Story:

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

END

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great fun!

erin's picture

As always.

I'm a big fan of Archie comics and got to meet part of the current crew of Archie artists at the San Diego con this year. Jezzi, you must have a heck of a collection. :)

One interesting thing, since Jezzi put her pix that appear above in the BC gallery, they are being served from the new qnez4u server while the text is coming from Bob's ralabs server. :) It's nice to know that it works. :)

Tomorrow, the qnezr server that was used for BCr, TopShelf and BC Gallery for more than a year will be going offline permanently, replaced by a new stories4u server where I will be doing some experimental stuff.

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Arlene

NoraAdrienne's picture

Hey Jez,
Another fantastic Transformation. You are way too much. I hope that issue #2 is not long in coming.

Great fun, but I suspect I'm not quite getting it...

This is a clever and entertaining piece, but with modified Archie comics, I always wonder if I'm "getting it". I never quite know who the characters are, and the cultural context is of course foreign.

Best wishes, Andrea.

Best wishes, Andrea.

Love it! Question?

Hi Jezz,
What can I say, I always love this stuff. Here I thought that you were hybernating! It seems a lot of folks are playing around with new modes of TG entertainment, cool. Keep up the great work! Question for you or Erin, does this server change, change the picture linking html?

Gwen

Gwen Lavyril

Does this server change the p

erin's picture

Does this server change the picture linking HTML? Um, no, I think not. All the old picture linking html in your old stories should work as is, it's not the server changing them, exactly, but redirects in the software that point gallery calls to the proper gallery location, on the fly.

Clear? :) I can make it work but I'm not so good at explaining it.

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.