Princess of Castile Chapter 16 part 1 of 2 final chapter

Printer-friendly version

Princess of Castile

By Jennifer Reed

Chapter 16, final chapter, part 1 of 2.

This is part one of the final chapter of Princess of Aragon. Natalia is pushed to make a final choice to the course of her life. What will she have to surrender and what will she get with it? And is it really a choice? We see what has become of Leanne's life. Ambar and the leaders of her nation is invited to attend and we finally see what is to become of the nation of Aragon.

Part one

Natalie accepted the Princess's demand. She had known it was leading up to something like this. She knew, but she still felt she was being pushed into it and forced. It was just another thing forcing her into the role of womanhood and trapping her into the life whether she liked it or not.

Alejandra stood in front of Natalia as she unbuckled the straps restraining Natalia. “Good, I was hoping that you would agree.”

“Not that anyone gave me a choice here,” Natalia snapped as the straps were released.

Alejandra nodded, “We need to you remain in the country and we will take you to the palace now that you have agreed. We have to make plans. I already arranged with the nobles that will have to accept you, so they are okay with this. But we have to select a date and the place. I assume it will be here at the capital. There are many other details we have to decide on. This will be your coronation, Natalia. You will become our empress.”

Natalia looked at John, who was still smirking as she was dressing. “And, I assume this means I must remain a woman. I will not be allowed to ever become a man again.”

“That’s true,” Alejandra agreed. “My sister and I did that when I had her coronated in my place. Only a male could be crowned as the Emperor. Only a male could rule before that, and we changed it so now only women can hold power. You will have to maintain your female identity.”

“Will I be required to actually, medically, transition into a woman?” Natalia asked.

“You are almost there,” Alejandra said as John just stood there. He knew anyway. “You took powerful hormones, you grew your breasts, and changed your body, so the female hormones are natural. Your breasts are natural, your skin and hair are soft, you have female hips. You are female in most ways, Natalia, and that’s why you have been so successful and accepted by the female command structure. So you have done it. But whether you go, the rest of the way will be up to you, Natalia. We hope that you will, and it will make things much easier for you and us if you do. But you will not be required to. The only question will be, will you want to produce heirs to your throne. If not, then you are fine, and everyone will accept you as their empress. And I will be there to make sure they do. But if you want your own heirs, then you will need to get an uterus, ovaries and a vagina, and a husband, which you already have. But it's up to you.”

“I will never allow that man to penetrate me ever again. Not after what he did to me.” Natalia firmly said in such a tone that no one considered arguing that point.

Alejandra just looked at Natalia. “Didn't you send Anthony somewhere? I never really understood what happened, but you had Anthony sent for some treatment.”

Natalia giggled, slightly. “Oh no. I had Anthony sent to a spa. It’s like a place he sent me shortly after our wedding. I led him to think he was going for a full gender operation. But no,” Natalia smiled. “He’s the same large man he always was. He may be a little more respectful now.”

“That was cruel,” John quipped with a smirk. “But I understand and agree. Anthony was a monster. So what do you have done to him now?”

“I am strongly considering having Anthony totally transformed into a woman. I think he deserves it.”

“Natalia, think about this,” Alejandra pleaded. “If you have Anthony totally transformed into a woman. Then she will have the elevated status as a woman in our society, just like you were given and accepted. Is this what you really want? It will be like a reward for Anthony if you do this.”

Natalia shook her head. “I seriously doubt that the former Baron will be able to emotionally handle her new life the way I was able to. I had the training, and I was forced to live as a girl, dress day by day, and sent to an all-girls school as a child, at the insistence of my father, who wanted to confuse and demean me as a boy. I had lots of experience and learning as a child, and as the Baron’s wife. So when it came to being a female officer, I was able to accept being female. I seriously doubt Anthony will be able to accept his new life. Not as I have. As for me going the rest of the way, it is something I will have to consider. Now, Princess, and I guess you are my sister now; why have you brought John here, what role does he play here?”

“He is here to support you, as this will be a massive change to your life,” she replied. “John is a close member of your family, your father's former wife. And she is the only one that is free. Missy can't come, or the other members of your family, like your aunt, or cousins. They are all serving consecutive life sentences in federal prison for human trafficking and other crimes. He is here to support and help you.”

Natalia wondered if she wanted John here for this and decided she really did. “Perhaps we can invite my other friends, Ambar, General Wombosi from the new kingdom; perhaps even their queen could come for my coronation. And could we see if Leanne would be allowed to attend?”

Alejandra thought for a brief second and then replied, “Perhaps, we will have to contact them after we set a date and arrange it with their nation. As of now, Natalia, this palace is yours, and you can do as you wish.”

Natalia decided to explore her new home. Apparently, she was trapped here and had few options. She could probably refuse and find a way to escape, especially with what they were planning. But if she did, and if she ran away, then many people would suffer, and it was likely that Franco would probably take the crown. So Natalia had accepted and turned to walk out of the room.

Natalia was allowed to dress, and she let the Princess lead her to a car waiting outside as they took her to the enormous black palace that was now hers.

Natalia said along the way, “I will accept this, but I want you to find all of the documents pertaining to my father, and my family, and my marriage to the Baron. I saw the certificate and the documents legalizing it, but there were laws that those were the only ones I was allowed to see. I could not see any of the others after my marriage for what the Baron was planning for me or what he was going to do with me. I want them all brought to me so I can examine them and find out what he was going to do with me.”

“As you wish,” Alejandra replied. “Your Majesty.”

Apparently, all of this was planned in advance because Natalia saw the crimson uniformed guards snap to attention when their limousine pull up in front of the enormous palace. The car door was opened for Natalia, and she stepped out. The guards snapped to attention as she approached the door and stuck out their right arm straight in a traditional salute.

And then they knelt to one knee in respect. The door to the palace was opened, and Natalia stepped through the enormous double doorway.

Alejandra approached from the side and said, “Your Majesty, this is now your palace. You rule. These are your guards, and I am your princess and your sister. You are Primo De Rivera. Whatever you need, you will have servants, and these guards will help you get accustomed to your new role. They will show you around your new palace. I have things to do and your coronation to prepare. Please look around and get used to your new home. I will be back when I need you.”

Alejandra turned and walked out, leaving Natalia in the enormous front room of the palace. It led to a massive arched hallway with portraits of the previous Emperors and Empresses of the Primo De Rivera line.

Natalia examined the previous Emperor Jose Antonio De Rivera, Elsa’s grandfather from the early twentieth century. Her father, Diego, was beside Jose Antonio, and there was Elsa at the end.

Natalia felt deep sadness and regret for what she had done. She respected and admired Elsa a great deal. Elsa was a great leader and made such progress for women in the empire. Elsa had helped Natalia in her life. Natalia was rescued from slavery and abuse and Elsa did much to help her get accustomed to life in the empire. Elsa and her sister helped Natalia get into the Shadow Corp. and allowed her to train as one of the women.

She walked down the large hallway as it led to an inner chamber and a pair of large doors guarded by her imperial guards. They admitted her and Natalia found herself in a large domed chamber with her throne on a large elevated platform. This was where Elsa and the previous emperors met foreign dignitaries and officials. Natalia was led out and shown where her private office was. It was always guarded, and no one but who she allowed could enter. The door had the empire's seal etched into the face of it. She was shown to several other important rooms of the palace and finally into her large bed-chamber. This was where Elsa slept. Natalia assumed this was now her own bedchamber and her bed and her dressers.

“Your clothing and your belongings will be brought here very soon, your majesty. It is being arranged right now, and by tomorrow, they will all be brought here, and Elsa’s possessions will be removed,” said a man beside her.

Natalia looked up at the man and smiled, “And you are?”

“I am Fernando. I am in charge of the palace staff and here to assist you, your majesty. And I am told that you know your security detail.”

Natalia smiled as the man bowed. “I trained most of them myself, thank you, Fernando.”

“I must ask about your husband, Mr. Vargos. Will he be joining you in the palace?”

That was a good question. It was about time to figure out what to do with him. Would he be living, and if she decided he should remain alive, what was his fate. She could have him returned to the camps or live here with her. She leaned toward simply having him finished off, and he would no longer be a problem to her. Anthony deserved it after what he did, but it would probably be crueler to keep him alive, here serving her needs for the rest of his life.

Natalia walked to another room and looked at it. “Mr. Vargos will be joining us here at the palace. This will be his private chambers. Bring a bed in and a dresser for her clothing. And put a lock on the outside of her door and chains to have her secured in the room when she is not needed. And I will find an appropriate man to keep her company.” Natalia flashed a sinister smirk that sent chills down Fernando’s spine.

“As you wish, your majesty. I will relay your instructions.” The man backed away respectfully and left.

Natalia laid in her new bed, wondering what she was going to do now. She had to organize and plan. More meetings were scheduled later that day with various lords.

She contemplated her future in this nation. She thought about her past in Aragon and when she was captured there. She thought about the wedding to the Baron and her long torturous year she spent under that man.

She felt intense anger and rage when she thought about how that man abused her. Cold rage simmered in her as she thought about the disgusting things he forced her to do with him.

She smiled when she thought of the revenge she inflicted on everyone that was involved. Leanne was paying dearly for her part in it. The disciplinarian Tabitha was paying. They were both captured and sold overseas as slaves. They were going to suffer as she suffered.

The Baron's family was killed, and he and his mother were the only ones left alive. They had no power and no legacy for the future. They lost everything and are only living to know their family is dead.

Natalia smiled a dark, evil, horrifying smile as she thought of her cruel revenge.

The police and their families that failed to help her are all rotting in a mass grave. Aragon is now full of mass graves and camps. And it will only get much worse for them.

Natalia now stood in her own bedroom. It was still Elsa’s; this had been Elsa's bedroom for years. It had been Elsa's bedroom since she was crowned as the empress. The paintings that she made herself as a child hung on the wall. The bed had her sheets and blankets on them. Her clothing filled the closet, and her papers and writings were on the desk in the corner.

There was a large painting of Elsa hung over the desk. Elsa was standing on a battlefield wearing heavy plate armor and holding a large double-handed sword and wearing the crown of the Empress with knights following her.

Natalia would have to make changes to this room to make it her own. She would have to commission several paintings of her to signify her new status as the new reigning monarch. One of them would have to hang in the main hall with the other kings of the past. Then her thoughts drifted to her first portrait her husband commissioned around five years ago when she was first labeled Mrs. Vargos. She thought of how humiliating and traumatic it all was. The portrait was done after the wedding period and the ritual ceremonies she was forced to endure at the hands of his new husband.

Her memories drifted to the portrait she was forced into as Martin. She still identified as Martin at that time. Natalia thought about how Leanne was there and forced her to pose in a dress. Felix was there with a new dress for her and took the time to humiliate and torment her further. Felix was a flamboyantly gay man and an elite clothing designer, and he seemed to be very dominant and cruel. He remembered having to pose as an artist did his portrait after the wedding, and Natalia had to hold that pose for hours. Natalia thought of her revenge against that man. Her final revenge was around a month after her revenge against the Vargos family, and she wanted that information to get out first.

Natalia’s first thought of revenge was to sadistically murder him and leave that cruel man in pain, slowly dying, but no. Some things were far worse than death, as the Baron learned. Of course, Felix didn’t deserve that type of punishment. He was just a clothing designer; he didn’t enslave and destroy people like these nobles did. Felix just worked with them and had no feelings for those suffering. So, in the end, Natalia made Felix feel the pain and helplessness that the victims were often feeling.

After the Baron's family was mostly killed and their estate burnt, Felix knew who had done it, and it wasn’t much of a surprise to meet Natalia. Her feminine appearance as a natural woman surprised Felix as he thought Natalia was happy as a man. But it was a shock to Felix that Hastings Enterprises got Felix’s company right under his nose in a very hostile takeover; Natalia got to boast that she had over seventy percent of the stock in the company and then took pleasure selling it all off piece by piece, totally destroying the company and making a massive profit in the process, and leaving Felix penniless and humiliated.

The court fees, settlements after Natalia had Felix and who he worked with exposed to the world; no one wanted to work with him except for the elite nobles in Aragon, but that destroyed much of the company's reputation. And in the end, Natalia’s final vengeance had to be physical and personal. Natalia smiled. The men she hired to deal with Felix. That dominant man could no longer boast he had never swallowed another man's semen or was the receiver of anal sex. Natalia smiled and laughed, and smiled very darkly. There was no way Felix could ever boast that, and the man had been left alive to endure that and see his nation fall and the entire society collapse. Natalia smiled more, she heard those men still occasionally pay Felix a visit, and they love the feminine way Felix dresses.

She found Elsa’s private office and sat down behind the massive desk she used. Natalia began looking through Elsa’s private notes and the files of her signed orders across the empire. Some of them were shocking, and her brutality became very clear. She was merciless, but she felt justified. Natalia considered that she was justified. Natalia read her notes and her reasoning for her very harsh and brutal justice. Natalia agreed.

There were notes about her sister Alejandra, she had always been very suspicious of her sister. She suspected sooner or later, something like this would happen. Elsa had notes and plans concerning Natalia too. Those revelations were even more shocking.

It was even more shocking to read that her father, George Hastings, had approached the empire to try to strike some sort of trade deal like he did with the rebel nation of Aragon. Empress Elsa was also shocked and looked into George’s past and his family. She had rudely turned George down. George, Elsa wrote, didn’t like being turned down the way Elsa did, by a woman. George also didn’t really accept a woman ruler at all, he had his own opinions of what women were for, and he reminded Elsa of her own father in ways. Except George was worse in how he was abusive in ways her own father wasn’t. But Elsa wouldn't even consider a deal with Hasting’s enterprises to have operations in her empire. He even offered his son to service in the empire, but Elsa still rejected.

But Elsa wrote the offer was intriguing as they discussed his son, Martin, and how he would eventually become a woman. George planned on it.

Elsa privately wrote of her thoughts about this new man Martin and her thoughts about how he lived, and how he treated women. Elsa agreed and desired to take this man and transform him. But not for such a disgusting man as George. She wanted to do it for her own reasoning.

She kept her eye on this situation and was not surprised when George approached the nation of Aragon to expand operations for his company. The deal was hashed out with a powerful local baron in that country, and Elsa watched events unfold. It included his son Martin, and the plan was carried out. His son was lured into the country and captured by the Baron and made his wife, against his will. Elsa was saddened and enraged by the horrific abuse Martin endured at the hands of that baron.

There were strange notes and meetings from that time, that further intrigued Natalia. George never lived to see those events unfold. Elsa was so alarmed and angered by what George planned for his son. She had a secret meeting with high-level administrators and agents from the feared Shadow Corps. And she made plans and carried them out. She ordered the assassination of George and to make it look like natural causes. Her sister Alejandra carried out that mission and did it quite sadistically. Alejandra's notes from it were very satisfying to Natalia. The man was horrified and in pain, and died very slowly as Alejandra tortured him slowly over a period of twenty-four hours.

That was something Natalia didn’t know. Her report was he died peacefully in his sleep from old age. But Alejandra was brutal and very intelligent and knew ways to torture people that no one else would ever know. There were no signs on George’s body of any torture or abuse. Natalia smiled sinisterly; this made her very happy.

Then plans were made to help Martin, and it all tied into their plan to reconquest and punish Aragon. Martin was the son of a very powerful, wealthy man, and this would harm Aragon in the international community. Plans were made and carried out. The Baron would die, but would not really die. He would be captured and punished, and Martin would be freed.

And Elsa was shocked and delighted with the results. Martin was stronger and more vindictive than any of them had ever guessed. Martin's revenge was greater than any one of them imagined. Elsa was shocked and very pleased. Most men would be too ashamed to do anything and want to forget it and pretend such a thing never happened and went along with their life. Not Martin. He was too strong and went home and sought revenge. His family had sold him, and he turned them all in, and they all got very lengthy prison sentences in the United States. Elsa was very pleased that Martin went back home and reported them all and loudly testified in open court to what happened and each of his family's part in the plot. He showed more rage than shame, and Martin wasn't finished. Then he went public and exposed Aragon to the entire world and got them condemned. The United States wasn't quite willing to break off diplomatic contact with the perverted nation, but they had serious reservations. It hurt Aragon.

Elsa wrote of being doubtful when Martin approached Alejandra and requested to be enlisted in their special forces, for training and to pay the debt he felt he owed them. He promised to do anything. Alejandra was willing, but Elsa was doubtful. Elsa reluctantly and with serious reservations agreed to go along with Alejandra's plan, and Martin was recruited and trained. He agreed to surrender his male personality and integrate himself with the female command structure of their military and conduct himself as any woman. Elsa didn’t think it was possible but was so shocked to be proven wrong.

Elsa was very pleased with the result and came to respect and like Martin as he feminized himself and used the lessons from his experience in Aragon and the lessons from Alejandra as he was trained as an officer. Martin became Natalia and was promoted through the ranks, and did the most difficult missions for them.

Elsa questioned Alejandra's other plan for the downfall of Aragon when she went there himself after setting up her own plan for her own capture. Elsa also thought it was funny. How did any duke there ever believe he could control or abuse Alejandra. She had gone into exile after the civil war and assumed another identity, so few knew her when she was captured and forced into a marriage as a male to another man, and that allowed Alejandra to transition and become the woman she always wanted, while letting Aragon take the blame for it and it worked out great. Aragon fell and stood no chance against the Empire.

Elsa wrote about how pleased she was and how her anger rose year after year. Aragon kidnapped her citizens, or girls were taken there and sold by their family. She was proud of her accomplishments, and she was very proud of Natalia’s progress.

Natalia read her notes and orders concerning several other male to female brides that were captured in Aragon. One of the women she loved and wanted to marry. She read about Vivian Knox and her past. There wasn’t much she didn't know about.

There was a Valentina she only briefly heard about. That woman's story was heartbreaking. She knew about John Hastings's story, and apparently, the empress didn't like that man much. There was a man that Natalia briefly saw during her wedding to the Baron. That man was one of the bridesmaids that helped Leanne secure her during the preparations for the wedding. That poor man was a noble here and was sold over there. He suffered for years.

And there were the names and backgrounds of countless women. Women Natalia helped free, and others that were freed after the occupation, and Natalia was supposed to train.

Natalia then saw a small envelope with her name on it written in the empress's handwriting.

The envelope was labeled in Elsa’s handwriting, “To Natalia Hastings.”

She pulled the letter out and began reading it.

“Dear Natalia. I expect that you have read most of my feelings toward you and your history as to what happened, and my part in it all. And I hope you have read about the other women and men that have been captured and rescued. So you know my part in it all by now. You have surprised us all by how well you adapted. You adapted far more than I ever thought you would. You have a strength that none of us ever thought you were capable of having. You obviously have the strength of a woman to deal with life.

“I expected this time would come. If you are reading this, then it means I have died by your hands. And my little sister has told you about the plan, and you are now preparing for your life to succeed me as the Empress.

“This had to happen for the empire to continue in the world. I was no longer suitable, and my little sister never wanted to rule. That's why she set it up for me to claim the crown so long ago, and why she went into exile in Aragon. She made the plans, and I accepted, so here we are. You have lived a very difficult life with your cruel father and being forced to become a woman. Now, you are in control, and it's your decision. But, Natalia, you have resisted the final step in your transition. I hope you go through with it. The Castilian Empire needs a woman to lead it. You need to accept what fate intended for you. You will have my sister to guide you the final step, The ladies of the Empire will accept and help you in your new life. I know it will be difficult for you, but I hope you go through with it, Natalia. You will never be able to go back to being Martin, and at this point, I think you have no desire to return to life as a man.

“I was also informed of your relationship with Vivian Knox and your desire to take her last name as her wife. I understand how the name Hastings feels to you as your family was so cruel to you. But as the Empress, I think it's important you keep your name. But as you are being adopted into our family, you should have the name, De Rivera. Natalia De Rivera.

“When you sign the forms and are accepted into our family, and become Alejandra’s adopted sister. Accept your new life.

“Sincerely Elsa.”

An official courier briefly came in to deliver all of the material and documents pertaining to her marriage and wedding to the Baron Vargos so many years ago in Aragon.

There wasn't much there that she didn't already know. But it was shocking seeing it all there officially documented. Natalia looked at the marriage certificate with her family's signatures on it. She saw that many times and used it to convict her family that signed it for her. Those people were now in prison, or broke like John was.

Then she looked at the contracts the Baron made with Leanne and Lisa to transform and train her. Natalia looked at what the contracts specified and the discipline that was allowed. She looked at what powers the Baron was giving to Leanne, and it was anything. Leanne was given full authority over Natalia’s presentation and looks, and to order discipline. Lisa was to train her to conduct herself as a submissive and appealing woman.

Natalia then looked at the documents ordering body modifications like the breast treatments. And then the order to have Martin fully transformed into a woman was already there. That was already planned and ready to be executed when the time came.

Then Natalia looked at the documents for the Baron's attorneys to give Martin nothing in the end.

Natalia smiled, in the end, Natalia got everything, and the Vargos family got nothing but death and destruction. They were forced to watch as their children were killed in front of their eyes. Natalia still felt nothing for having killed those young children in front of their mother, the Baron's own sister. None of them were in the land of the living anymore.

Her examination of her marriage and Elsa’s administration was over. Natalia began examining documents prepared for her.

She began looking at marriage certifications for the other male brides of Aragon and what they went through. She looked at a list of the brides that were willing to work with her. There were many female brides that wanted to work with the new regime.

Natalia called out, summoning one of the attendants, and the man walked in formally, and bowed in respect. Natalia said, “I need to see Alejandra and my lover Vivian Knox. Have them come as soon as possible so we can make arrangements.”

He smiled, “Alejandra is already here with a guest to see you, your majesty.

Alejandra soundly moved through the doorway, followed by a very young girl that looked like she couldn't be older than sixteen.

Alejandra smiled warmly, “Your majesty. I present Lady Cecilia Rodriguez, the eldest Daughter,” Alejandra smiled at the young girl, and she smiled in pride in return. “Of Countess Marie Rodriguez, and she has agreed to help you in your final transition, my dear sister.” Alejandra smiled warmly at Natalia.

It was a soft feminine smile of affection, but it still sent chills down Natalia’s spine. She knew Alejandra was ruthless and very cruel to her enemies. This was not a woman to underestimate. Natalia decided that if this was going to continue on its course, she would have to make sure that Alejandra could never turn on her the way she turned on her own sister. Some measures would have to be put in place to ensure Alejandra could never turn on her.

“Cecilia knows about you and your past with the Baron. She is here to help you through your final transition and to adapt to life as a biological woman. She also transitioned like you are, but for different reasons.”

Cecilia sat down across from Natalia and explained how her family pushed her into this. She spent some time explaining the love her mother had for her and how it would break her heart having her firstborn son live the life of a powerless man in the way men are treated in the empire, and her sisters and her mother encouraged her to come out as a trans woman, and she obliged. Cecilia explained how they all supported and loved her and helped her adapt to life as a girl.

Then Cecilia explained that she understood that wasn’t what Natalia had. She knew her family and her sadistic father conspired to humiliate and destroy his son Martin. And how they wanted to steal everything away from him and have him enslaved and turned into a woman against his will.

“And now,” Cecilia firmly looked into Natalia’s eyes. “You have made yourself into a fearsome powerful woman: a woman everyone respects and fears. You have had your revenge on those who hurt you, on the Baron and his mother. And your own family. It seems you have followed the Princess’s plan, and now you are here. The question remains, what do you want, Natalia?”

Natalia looked down as she went deep into thought. Alejandra and Cecilia saw Natalia’s entire body go stiff with anger as she tightened her hands into fists. Natalia was in excellent shape.

She looked up with her eyes shut. “I am still very angry and upset at what happened. I thought I had dished enough payback for those that abused me. Those that were involved got theirs. But, when I was fighting for my freedom during the marriage and after the Baron's apparent death, I found I wasn’t only fighting against him and his family. I was fighting the entire society that justified such treatment and saw nothing wrong with what the Baron was doing to me. I was fighting the laws, the legal system, and the entire country's culture. None of them saw what was happening to me was wrong. They took everything from me. I want to take everything from them. Now that I had time to review everything. I don’t think that our former Empress Elsa was entirely wrong with what she had planned for the nation of Aragon. She was right, and I intend to follow the path she set.”

Alejandra's face narrowed in disappointment. But she should have known that someone who was so hurt and betrayed would not seek peace with the nation that hurt her. She would want something more than that, and Alejandra could tell from the look in Natalia’s hard eyes that she was not willing to discuss the issue. Her mind was set. This was the course she was going to go, and the people of Aragon were going to pay for it.

“The people of Aragon were okay with this. They condoned it and made it impossible for us to fight it. So they will find out what it was like. Everyone who was not a victim. Do you have the list of ex-slaves that were rescued?”

Alejandra nodded, “Yes, Your Majesty. And those that are willing to help are undergoing training that you set. Over three out of four of them are willing. There are a few men like you and John. And almost fifteen thousand women who were trapped and abused in marriages they did not consent to.”

Natalia’s smile turned dark. “Good, They will become the leaders and administrators in Aragon’s occupation. At least they will be given a choice, and if they want to live in peace here, we will help them. I suspect many like me want to repay Aragon for their kindness. And what other news?”

“The plans for your coronation are going as ordered. Your friends are coming from Africa, and they are bringing Leanne to witness it. And we have found him living under the assumed name Enrici Ruiz, but he is the man you wanted us to find. He is Calib Sterling, her son.”

“And what of her husband?” Natalia demanded.

Alejandra’s face narrowed even more, and she had a sad look in her eye as she responded. “Just what you wanted. We took a video of him being dressed pretty and used by a man. I do not understand why you demanded such a thing for an innocent man. He had nothing to do with it.”

“You know why,” Natalia responded hardly.

“Yes,” Alejandra said softly. “I know his ex-wife said she would not want her husband dressed as a woman. But she meant a man she loved and respected. She does not care about this man, and she hated him. That’s why she left him. She only left her son with him so he would be safe from people who wanted to hurt her.”

“He deserved it after what he did. As for her son, he is also a man, but he won't suffer the humiliations and horror we felt. I will just make sure he has no future.” Natalia said in such a calm matter of fact way it sent chills down Alejandra’s spine. There was indeed no remorse for what she had done. There was no mercy within Natalia. It reminded Alejandra of dealing with her elder sister.

“I think you should meet with Enrici before you make a final decision on what to do with the young man. He isn’t what you expect, and I think you will reconsider when you meet him. The way he lives his life may hurt his mother more than what you have planned. But it's just a suggestion, your majesty.” Alejandra suggested.

Natalia considered her request and nodded. “I will meet the young man and make my decision.” But she wondered what could be worse. What Natalia had in mind was the worst that any parent can ever endure. It often destroyed the parents and ruined the entire family. It was any mother's worst nightmare, so what could possibly be worse than that?

The Baron's sister and his mother never recovered from it. It crushed them forever and was many times worse than if Natalia had killed them herself. It was far worse and far more sadistic. So what could be worse? The confidence in Alejandra and what she knew about the woman, and her knowing smirk told her that Alejandra was sure of this. Alejandra was never wrong.

“Now that we have dealt with that, have you made a final decision on your life, And what you want?”

Natalia shut her eyes in frustration and let out an exasperated breath. She looked up at the two women across from her. A pretty and young sixteen-year-old former boy who was being prepared for the life of a noblewoman in a nation where men are not allowed to have any control over their life. And a young princess whose transition and giving the crown to her spirited and fierce, and independent sister single-handedly sparked a civil war across the empire. Then she spoke, “Since I was very young, it seems life has been pushing me to become female. My mother dressed me as a young girl at a very young age. I was forced to attend a girls’ school as a girl for over a year at around 9 and 10. I never knew why and I thought mom was just cruel. Come to find out later, it was a demand by my father, or he would cut us all off. He hated me over what she did to him and took his frustrations out on me. As a result of that, I resented her. When I grew old enough and started taking control of the company and living independently, I became a lot like him and oppressed women. I still had no idea then that it was all because of my father, and he hated me. He never intended for me to follow him.

“He arranged the conspiracy that had me sold into slavery to the baron and arranged for the baron to transform me. I only found out the truth during that time and was helpless to do a thing about it. Alejandra, thank you for rescuing me. Because of that time as a woman, I found it difficult to transition back. Because of my father's hatred and betrayal, and his cruelty, I had little desire to follow in his footsteps after that. So I maintained my female life and joined your struggle Alejandra. I transitioned further and fought for you. You trained me, and I got a new perspective on the struggles women have to endure in life. I finally found something I am proud of. I found love, meaning, and pride in this life.”

Duchess Vivian walked in and took a seat beside Alejandra.

“So I will take the final step and consent to the final operation to become a fully functioning woman. I will sign the forms to be adopted into the De Rivera family and be your sister. And I will maintain my marriage with the ex Baron Anthony De Rivera and remain his wife. I doubt this marriage is what he intended when he married me, but it is what it is now. He is nothing, and I guess that means we can’t marry Vivian.” Natalia looked sad as she looked at her.

“I understand, Natalia, and this is what life is demanding of you. It was never meant to be easy.” Vivian stated in a tone full of sorrow and understanding.

Natalia smiled, “But I will still sign my company Hastings Enterprises to you to merge with Knox. It will be yours to do with as you please. I no longer need anything from my father. And, just because I'm still married to Anthony doesn’t mean I still can't have an intimate relationship with you. Why can't we still have a relationship? Every other emperor has maintained intimate relationships outside of their formal public marriage. Antonio Primo De Rivera and your father certainly did, Alejandra.”

Alejandra smirked. “Sure, why not? Every king and emperor had secret relations on the side. You and Vivian can do as you two wish. And the Ex Baron will remain a man, but take your new family name.”

“He will become a very feminized and beautiful man, but still a man.” Natalia smiled as they began planning for her coronation.

Leanne slowly woke up and squinted as the warm golden rays of the morning sun flooded the room. She had not been given a chance to clean up after last night's sexual activity with this woman, and her face and hair were already covered with Ambar’s feminine ejaculate. It was stuck in her hair and around her face. She hated the feeling. Then she felt Ambar’s soft arms tightly wrapped around her body, and she cringed in disgust as being held so close and intimately by the softness of another woman. Leanne felt Ambar’s hot breath on the back of her neck, and she felt total revulsion through her body. Ambar’s large breasts pressing against her own back as Ambar’s lips pressed on her neck.

Leanne felt the other woman’s soft lips on the back of her neck. The other woman planted soft kisses on the back of Leanne’s neck. Leanne felt Ambar’s soft feminine hands snake around her body and slid up from the soft pink satin of the nightgown she had on. Ambar’s hand slide up from her stomach up toward the large swell of her breast. Ambar’s long red-tipped fingernails racked across the top exposed part of her breast, and her fingertips slide underneath Leanne’s satin nightgown and found the sensitive tip of her nipple. Leanne felt Ambar’s fingers pinch her nipple and gently pulling it.

She felt an intense sexual excitement shoot through her body in addition to the total disgust and violation she felt from this woman.

Leanne found herself flipped on her back, looking up as the larger woman climbed on top of her. Ambar straddled her hips as she pulled Leanne's night grown down below her breasts. The large swell of her breasts was fully exposed and erect as the other woman straddled her hips. Leanne squinted her eyes shut as she was overwhelmed with shame. Ambar smiled evilly at Leanne’s shame, and she leaned down, enveloping Leanne’s nipple between her full lips.

Leanne moaned in arousal as she felt Ambar’s lips sucking on her nipple and the warm tongue swirling around the tip. Ambar alternating from the left to the right breast kissing, sucking, and licking.

Leanne had no choice but to lay back and accept it. She felt totally disgusted and hated this other woman licking and sucking her breasts. Ambar could do anything she wanted to Leanne, and she could do nothing to stop anything. It was so disgusting to her, and she knew more would come. Leanne knew she would be expected to do more than simply lay back and be kissed by this other woman. She shuddered in horror, knowing what she would be expected to do within minutes, but for now, Ambar was enjoying Leanne’s enhanced breasts which she paid for.

Leanne totally knew how helpless she was, and what it was like having someone else having such extreme unlimited power over her body that she could order physical changes to her own body. And she had no power to prevent or stop it. Ambar ordered enormous breast implants, and she was taken to the hospital, sedated just like John was. Leanne woke up with breasts four to five times as large as she had before. She had somewhere around F to G cup size now. They weighed over six pounds each and were so large it was difficult to walk now. The only difference was she was a woman who lived most of her life with breasts. She looked forward to having them since she was a little girl, and it never felt wrong or humiliating to her. She took pride in her feminine curves. Whereas John wasn’t supposed to, and the feeling was emotionally crushing to him. It was still horrible and hopeless to have someone order a breast augmentation for her, and for her to not have a say in the matter. Within a week, her complete helplessness had turned to hopelessness much like Martin before her. That was precisely what Natalia wanted her to feel.

Ambar smiled cruelly, saying as her hard eyes locked with Leanne’s helpless, desperate eyes, “You know what is expected of you, bitch. I hope your mouth and tongue are ready for me.”

Leanne cried a little as a tear rolled down her face as Ambar scooted her body up from Leanne’s hips onto her chest and then moved her own hips on Leanne’s face.

The small patch of course pubic hair settled almost on Leanne’s nose and mouth. She choked in an overwhelming sensation of nausea and revulsion. The slimy wet opening of Ambar’s vagina sat over Leanne's face. Her nose tickled from the feel of Ambar’s pubic hair as she breathed in the pungent smell of the woman’s sexual arousal. Ambar ground her hips into Leanne’s face covering Leanne’s face. Leanne's face was covered in a shiny film of Ambar’s ejaculate, and there was nothing she could do about it.

She suddenly cried out as Ambar reached down and violently pinched and twisted Leanne’s nipple. Pain shot through her chest and spread across her body.

I enjoyed listening to you choke, and gag from my friend Kramer’s long cock shoved down your throat last night. He told me he enjoys your mouth, and we will be expecting you to do that for him more. Now you really know how those men felt, well, almost since you are naturally sexually attracted only to males. In contrast, most of those men were only attracted to females. But the violation and force of the act is something you now understand.

Not that Leanne didn’t understand before this. It was something she experienced a lot of before and came to really hate giving a man a blowjob. She had experienced being sexually brutalized by a man many times before, and she grew to hate that act. So this experience was nothing new, not that Ambar knew about it or cared about her feelings at all. Except to hurt her. What she experienced last night was nothing new.

At least she was given a chance to clean herself off for her night with Ambar. Ambar didn't want to get intimate with Leanne when she was already covered with a man's thick ejaculate all over her face.

“I enjoyed listening to your desperate gagging and choking. You probably enjoyed listening to the desperate disgusting choking from the straight men as they were forced to perform the same act on another more dominant man. It was entertaining listening to you gagging from Kramer. He enjoyed it too, but now, you have your job for me, so open your mouth and stick your tongue inside me and begin licking me out. I desire pleasure from you, and at least you won't have anything jammed down your throat. At least not for a while.”

That’s what Ambar thought, but she ejaculated a lot. Her female lubricant would often leak down her tongue and down her throat no matter how hard Leanne tried to avoid getting Ambar’s female ejaculate in her mouth. She very reluctantly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. The tip of her tongue made contact with Ambar’s rough pubic hair and pushed past it iand went on the surface of Ambar’s thick outer labia lips. Leanne heard Ambar’s delighted moan as she felt Leanne’s tongue make contact with the lips of her sex. “Good, Leanne, keep going. You are doing well so far. Lick me.”

Leanne steeled herself and forced her tongue into Ambar’s sensitive wet labia. The taste was the most revolting taste, and she had to fight the overwhelming sensation of nausea that threatened her. She forced herself to stop retching and choking at the horrible taste.

Ambar was becoming uncontrollably aroused, and she was secreting a lot of female ejaculate as a result. With her sitting on Leanne’s face forcing the helpless woman to lick her, much of her arousal leaked on Leanne’s tongue and into her mouth as she was being forced to lick Ambar. Leanne had no choice but to accept it and continue to bring Ambar off to multiple orgasms. Her tongue continued to lick and twirl around deep inside Ambar’s sensitive and very wet vaginal opening. The very pungent smell was overwhelming and nauseating to her. The taste of Ambar’s sex she was being forced to lick was totally disgusting to her. She laid back, helpless to do a thing about it.

She tried to refuse and fight at first, and as the Baron was to Natalia, it was a one-sided fight, and Ambar proved she could handle Leanne and force her to do anything. Brute force and pain taught her that she had to do anything Ambar requested. She was bought and taken here. Leanne was a slave to this woman.

Ambar was loudly moaning in arousal. She roughly ground her hips deep into Leanne’s face forcing herself down harder and deeper on the helpless woman’s face as she did her best to keep her tongue active in Ambar.

She continued to helplessly lick Ambar’s vagina. She did her best to keep her tongue in contact with Ambar’s inner labia walls and the sensitive pinkish skin. Ambar was producing very excessive amounts of lubricant that kept her pinkish internal labia very wet and leaking onto Leanne’s tongue, making the taste of her ejaculate unavoidable. The grotesque pungent taste filled her mouth, making the task very difficult. She continued to fight the sense of total nausea. She would often choke or retch while Ambar was grounding her hips into Leanne’s helpless face. Leanne could do nothing but continue to unwillingly provide sexual pleasure to the other domineering and cruel woman on top of her.

This went on for almost an hour. Ambar would be brought to several multiple powerful orgasms that covered Leanne's entire face and hair with her ejaculate, and filled her mouth on occasion.

It was finally mercifully brought to an end after Ambar’s fourth powerful orgasm in a roll. Then she got off of Leanne's face with a layer of shiny sweat covering Ambar's face and chest. Then she simply walked out of the room to prepare for the day.

She turned back toward a panting Leanne whose face was twisted in disgust, her face was totally messed up and caked in Ambar’s ejaculate, and it had soaked into her long blonde hair. And tears were rolling down her face as she struggled to control her emotions.

She went down to the floor and silently cried. Ambar smiled, “You know what it was like. You witnessed multiple men being brought to this state. You participated and enjoyed the process, so what ground do you have to stand on now to say it isn't right?”

Leanne looked up with her face, silently.

Ambar held up her hand, “Don't answer. I don't expect you to. You know what you did, and you know, in your heart.” She walked up to Leanne naked, stuck her fingers into herself, and pulled a few fingers out, dripping from her ejaculate.

“Open your mouth!” Ambar commanded, and Leanne very reluctantly opened her mouth so Ambar could insert her dripping fingers in.

Her mouth filled with Ambar's ejaculate once again, and she choked and sputtered as she struggled to swallow the foul liquid.

Ambar smiled, “You are learning. I am impressed. My ladies will prepare you for the day. So be ready, and we have a trip awaiting this afternoon. It seems Castile is crowning their next Empress. And she wanted us to be there for it. It should be fun, and their acting Empress wanted you to be there. But first, you need to clean up. You don't look good.” Ambar laughed as she walked out.

She had a few minutes to reflect until her attendant Rodney walked in as Leanne was struggling to regain her composure and helped the nude woman up and escorted her into the bathroom.

It wasn’t comfortable at all, but she figured it was Natalia and Ambar's decision to give her a male attendant in response to those men having her having so much intimate access to those men’s bodies and them helpless to do a thing about it. So, they had Ambar select male attendants to attend to her body’s needs. He smiled as he helped her into the bath and proceeded to help her wash off Ambar’s ejaculate from her body and out of her hair.

She groaned, knowing what was next as the man washed her entire body and even forced her into a humiliating enema the way she forced the men through. It was violating and uncomfortable as the man forced a bunch of warm water up her rectum through a hose he forced into her and then had her expel it.

It was then time for her hair, and he forced her into a pinkish styling chair that was suspiciously like the one she used. Leanne didn’t think it was chance. She was forced to sit in it, and thick leather straps were buckled on her ankles and thighs, and strapped her arms down. He even had a head strap he buckled around her forehead and chin a few times just for fun. But Rodney learned she knew the deal and rarely ever resisted him. She had been on the other side of these things long enough to know resisting was no use. What would be done to her would be done to her regardless of how she felt. In fact, it seemed Ambar wanted her to suffer, and the woman made things more difficult for her. Ambar was very cruel.

This man had the right to make Leanne look however he wanted. He was given full authority over Leanne's presentation and looks. He had already changed her hair color several times in the past few weeks she had been here. He first made her into a bright redhead just like another man was. Then this week, she was made her into a total platinum bimbo blonde. He seemed to want to change her hair for this trip to South America.

“I think we need to color your hair for this trip, but I am not sure. I am thinking either hot pink.”

Leanne groaned out loud in displeasure.

“Or we can do some very bright purple highlights and some tips. I am not sure. What do you think, Leanne?”

She had been through so much she didn't care and waved it off, “What ever you think is best, Rodney. You were given the authority, and it's your choice.” She responded in a tone that brought immediate rebuking.

He held up his finger and said very sternly, “Now, now, Leanne, you should be happy. You need to smile. We are treating you nicely. At least your name didn't change. Mistress could have changed your name.”

Yes, Ambar could have, but what was the point. Her last name was changed against her will. She was a woman regardless. Many of the men who did this before wanted a feminized man, so changing the bride's name to a female name had a point in changing their outward sexual appearance and lifestyle. It would have been pointless for Leanne. It could have been done, and she was expected to be thankful. Leanne wasn't. She maintained her frown.

Rodney got more threatening, “I expect you to smile and participate in this. You need to be compliant and not resistant. I can call the ladies in if you don't change your attitude, young lady. If you need to be disciplined. So you must make a choice, what do you want, hot pink or purple.”

Leanne tightened in terror as she was strapped to the seat.

“DO I need to call them?” Rodney threatened

“No,” She responded in a voice trembling with terror. She didn't want the disciplinarians to come and punish her with the brush and a painful massage on her most sensitive areas. Which she learned a few times was much more effective than on a man. A woman's sensitive bodyparts are usually much softer and much more sensitive and respond more to pain. She totally blacked out each time.

She smiled sweetly, “I choose the pink. Yes, please color my hair pink.” Leanne tried to sound as sweet and sincere as she could. This man had little patience for her resistance.

Then, the man smiled in return with his bright red shiny lip gloss that made the man's smile even brighter and said, “I knew you would choose pink, and I think mistress will like pink too.”

And Rodney went to work on Leanne's face and hair as he began washing it out.

Rodney was a fearsome and cruel man. He was a man that she had learned to fear. He was swift to anger and would not hesitate to punish her for the simplest resistance. In fact, he once told her that he thought men and women in her position should be punished regularly regardless of any infractions just to maintain discipline. In fact, he reminded her of herself when she was in charge of the men. Discipline had to be maintained, and it often was maintained through stern punishments and fear.

For a man that inspired such fear in her, Rodney wasn't really that largely built. In fact, as she looked at him, he was a rather unassuming man for someone that held so much power. While it was clear he took care of himself in a rather obsessive way, in the manner a woman of her status often did, he wasn't that large or strong. His face and hair were almost immaculate. He was just a little taller than herself, and his chest, shoulders, and arms were slim for a man. His hair was neatly styled in long brunette waves that hung down his back, and his bangs were curled. His hair was beautiful for a man. It was unmistakable that his eyebrows were trimmed in thin, feminine arches, and his eye lashes were stretched with mascara. He wore a hint of blush on his cheeks and pretty purple-like eye shadow and eyeliner around his eyes.

Rodney's top was a white button-down blouse, that buttoned on the wrong side for a man. And it had lace embroidered on the front and had pretty ruffles on the seams. It was almost obvious there was something pushing the chest out, almost like he had a bra, and she could see the straps over his shoulders and on his back.

While Rodney wore slacks, it was unmistakable it was designed for a woman, and to finish the look, Rodney wore black three-inch pumps. And he wore his signature horned rimmed glasses.

Rodney's hands sported polished fingernails that were lengthened by about half an inch.

He had finished coloring Leanne's hair and had begun pulling in rollers.

Leanne allowed him to finish that, not that there was anything she could do about it, and then lowered a hairdryer over her and had left her alone for her hair to dry.

It was odd that Rodney as a man, was given so much power over her, a woman in this country. It was also more bizarre that she was so powerless here when so many women were so powerful. It was almost unthinkable for a woman to be so powerless.

The women she saw held immense power. All women were influential figures in this country. It was obviously a nation designed by these women where only women could hold political power. Or they controlled their family, their cities or held power over some area. Even within the military, women were clearly the officers and in charge. For a woman to be a slave like her, was unthinkable except for a chosen few, like her.

And for a man to be given authority over her, even though his status was evident here, he was clearly under the other women, except for her, which was deliberate because of her.

Her status was evident, as was the reason behind it all. As Ambar explained, she was a traitor. She had participated in a misogynistic system of male empowerment over women, that abused and demeaned women for the benefit of men. Men like the Baron, men like George Hastings, men who had a history of abusing women.

The excuse that she often gave the men for what was happening was what condemned her here. That women also suffered the same thing. It was no excuse, and it was unacceptable here. So many of the men, and women who participated and abused other innocent women were suffering the same fate. They found themselves condemned. Leanne was not innocent, so she was here paying for what she did in her previous life.

In the end, Leanne still felt she did nothing wrong and what was happening to her now was unfair. The abuse she is enduring isn't anything that others had not done to her before.

The men that were hurt would disagree with her assessment of her guilt, and many of them felt what she did to them was very wrong, but those men often excused or had hurt women in the same way before. So who were they to judge her guilt over the same thing they may have been guilty of? But they did consider her guilty and hatched a conspiracy to condemn her to the same life and send her here to be punished. And in the end, there was nothing she could do about it except sit there nude under the hairdryer letting her new red curls dry in their rollers. And wait for the man to come back and unstrap her from the humiliating styling chair.

She sat silently for the next forty-five minutes, and finally, Rodney returned and finished making up her face. He took out the rollers from Leanne's now pink hair and began releasing the thick leather straps that bound her to the humiliating chair.

The outfit that Rodney chose for her to wear was also humiliating. She put on a pair of pink stockings with a sexy bow at the top and then a pair of pink thongs. Rodney helped her into a garter belt and attached her stockings with each clip making sure they were all straight.

As usual, he helped her into a tiny pushup bra that must have been two cups too small, as usual. There was so much boobage spilling out of the cups' tops, and sides as the painful underwire pushed them up to create a very intentional and very lewd display.

Rodney had chosen a very tiny miniskirt. He helped her step into it and zipped the back. It was so tight and so way above her knees that one could almost see the pink thongs on her crotch. The look finished with a small top that plunged so far down her top that they could see the excessive cleavage that her too small pushup bra created and went barely below her breasts. Leanne cast her eyes down in shame that her mistress deliberately wanted her to look like a lewd slut. Her makeup was deliberately chosen and applied so garishly to make her look cheap.

Of course, Rodney ordained each toe with multiple rings. He finished off with a toeless pair of six-inch uncomfortable stilettos that must have been a size too small that they were painful to wear.

Rodney was proud of the final look. She looked like such a cheap hooker. He escorted her out of their preparation room and down the ordained hallway where Ambar was there waiting with her staff. She smiled in approval at Leanne's appearance, which looked very out of place with these neatly dressed professional women. There Leanne stood with a miniskirt too tight and a top so small her massively augmented breasts lewdly spilled out on top. But it's precisely what Ambar wanted, and she smiled, knowing Leanne's humiliation here. She knew Leanne's history and how she was used to being one of the respected professional women at events like this.

Another fearful tremble went through her body as she saw the man beside her Mistress. She knew that man very well as he locked eyes with her and gave a sickening predatory grin, and lewdly looked down at her breasts. She hated that man and knew what he was like very well. She had experienced his sickening violations with Ambar snickering at it all.

Then he saw the man. Aziz bent down and asked Ambar something quietly. She smirked in response and nodded, agreeing to what the man asked for. Leanne could not hear the discussion, but it was clear what the Aziz asked as he smiled at her, and they continued their preparation for their trip to Castile.

Leanne shuddered in disgust and fear as she knew what was going to happen. She was emotionally recovering from what had just happened to her that morning.

Ambar approached Leanne from the side with an evil sadistic knowing smirk on her face. “Leanne, you are very perceptive, so you probably already know what that exchange with Aziz was all about. I can tell from the look in your eyes, but I want to tell you anyway. Aziz requested some private time with you before we took off. So you will follow him to a private room and have some fun, and Rodney will be there to help clean you up and make you presentable when Aziz finishes with you. Do you understand?” Ambar asked in a cruel tone.

There was nothing Leanne could do about it but smile reluctantly. She nodded and whispered in fear, “I understand, Mistress.”

Ambar smiled again and said, “Good. And we will be ready when you two are done.” And Ambar walked away to continue her preparations to leave as Aziz swaggered toward a shivering Leanne and took her hand.

Leanne clearly reluctantly followed Aziz out of the room and down the large hallway. He opened a small side door and lead Leanne in.

He looked at a chair in the middle of the room and boldly said, commanded, “Please bend over the chair and hold it tight."

Her face became a fog of fear as she shivered, stunned and not willing to move. Her head shook side to side in pleading with him not to violate her again. Leanne knew it was no use, but like the previous men she controlled and found themselves in the same situation, they all had to try to avoid the grotesque violations they were facing yet knowing it was going to happen regardless.

Aziz simply approached from behind and lead her to the back of the chair. He put a firm hand on the small of her back and pushed her over the back of the chair, and she knew fighting was no use. It had been several weeks, and she held the back of the chair for support as Aziz lifted Leanne's short skirt over her buttocks and pulled her tight thong down.

She prepared for the violation as Aziz shoved his rather large penis into her anus in one vicious thrust. Leanne gritted in pain, trying to not cry out. This had happened to her many times from Aziz within days of her arrival and from Ambar's strap-on that wasn’t as large as this man. She was used to anal sex now, but it was still degrading and humiliating.

And even though she was forced onto contraceptives and given a cervical implant to prevent pregnancy, Aziz still preferred penetrating her anally. He knew it was more painful and humiliating for her, and he knew what she did. Aziz knew she deserved to experience the same that she inflicted on the men. Leanne leaned over and started breaking out in tears from the violation as Aziz began rapidly thrusting hard into her. Tears of humiliation began rolling down her face as he thrust into her.

Leanne had been enduring this horrible violation and feeling Aziz violently thrusting into her. She had been hoping he would finish soon and it would be over. She shut her eyes and still close to crying when the door opened, and two pretty young men entered. They were two members of the household cleaning staff. It was a job beneath any woman. It was given to men, and they walked in wearing their cute cleaning staff uniform: their lacy caps and pink ruffled aprons and heels signifying their position there.

The two young men suddenly looked up in shock, and both covered their mouths to suppress bursting into giggles. It was a weird sight to them. Of course, most knew Leanne’s position here and had seen her nude on the platform on the balcony at times. It was still a shocking sight.

As members of the cleaning staff, they usually were submissive and took orders from women. Women were typically over them, and they were used to it and accepted their place, as most men did in this country. So to see a woman be treated like this and enduring this at the hands of another man was shocking. They put their hands to their mouths in shock and giggled slightly.

The two pretty young men curtsied to Leanne and said in a soft, effeminate tone, “Excuse me, Ma’am.” The two backed away and left the room in giggle fits.

Aziz laughed as he continued violently thrusting into Leanne for another few minutes and finally had a deep satisfying ejaculation and withdrew from the violated woman.

Leanne straightened and turned toward Aziz feeling anger and fury. Her face was red at what she just endured.

Aziz simply said, “Rodney will be here to help you clean up, and then you can accompany us on the plane.” And he walked out totally satisfied.

Rodney walked in with his feminine sway as he usually did and saw Leanne's appearance. He got some of the makeup out and repaired Leanne's face.

He said, looking at her thong and butt, and said, “I think you will need a different panty and a pad for that. Thankfully I have one. Here, put this one.

He pulled out one of her prettier lacy bikini-type panties, and Leanne stepped into it and humiliatingly slide it on. Rodney inserted a thick pad into the crotch as she slid the panties up her legs in shame, and he lowered her skirt. The two walked out. Leanne was feeling a deep sense of shame. She saw the two young male household staff looking at her, still giggling as the two walked past. Ambar met her with the Queen and her royal escort.

Ambar was with the nation's Queen as they conversed among themselves. She looked at Leanne and told her that she would have her own ride to the Airport. Ambar said she was going to ride with the Queen and the two walked away.

Ambar's security approached Leanne. They removed her top, unclipped her bra, and pulled her bra off, leaving her completely topless. Then one of the women handcuffed her hands behind her leaving her helpless. They seated her in the Limo by herself, and there were three large straps in her seat. They tightly strapped her in. One was across the top of her chest, above the swell of her breasts. Another strap was tightened around her waist, and the final one was drawn around her shins. Leanne was in the Limo alone and totally immobile.

She sat there humiliated for a few long minutes when the door opened, and Aziz moved in beside her, apologizing for making her wait and motioned for the driver to start toward the airport.

Then he dove in on Leanne. He violently pulled her hair and began kissing her face and shoving his tongue rudely into her mouth. He pulled her hair, forcing her chin up, and bent down to kiss and lick her nipples. Sucking and licking on her sensitive nipples and gently pinching and rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger. He pulled and played with her nipple, while pulling her hair roughly with the other hand.

Leanne had no choice but to sit there, still enduring this violating assault and occasionally yelling in pain when he pulled her hair too hard. She had endured this a few times with Ambar and one other time with this man. She had no idea why they kept doing this to her, but she silently endured this on the ride to the airport.

The Limo pulled up to the airport, and the security was there to unstrap Leanne and help her. She was escorted through security and passed. She saw the large plane they were boarding, and she was escorted up the steps and into the large aircraft.

Rodney was there to greet her and laughed. Then looked at her hair with a frown and asked, “What have you done with your hair?”

She mumbled an angry response. She knew Rodney didn't care what she said.

He simply responded, “Well, that will never do. But we have time during the trip to reset it. Are you ready to get started?”

The security was still there, and she saw the chair that was moved into the plane for her. “I just had it put here. So let's get started.”

She knew fighting was no use and silently sat in the humiliating chair, and Rodney tightened the straps.

Then he looked into her foggy eyes and stated, “you are clueless, aren't you? You have no idea why this was done?”

“I have an idea why and who set this up, and for what reason. Natalia, or as I knew her, his name was Martin, and John and many others. I know why?”

“No,” Rodney responded. “Not this marriage and selling you here. I mean this specific thing of messing up your hair and me restyling it here. You don't understand this, do you?”

Her mind went back to Martin’s first night after the baron ruffed him up and messed up his hair, pulling it roughly. She had no idea what he did to Martin on the trip to the estate after his wedding, but he was topless, messed up, and distraught, but she still had a job to do. Now, this was making sense.

Rodney saw her dawning comprehension and nodded, “Yes, that's what happened to him and how he was treated by you. I doubt this is anywhere near as traumatizing on you as it was to him, but we can try. Now let's get started.”

And they felt the plane turn into the runway and rapidly pick up speed and fly into the air.

Alejandra sat there alone, waiting for her family to arrive. They had been taken to Castile where they would be safe under the Empress's protection when war erupted between Castile and Aragon, and now her stepmother and sister were summoned and coming to see her. Her stepsister who was so much help during her transition, even if her sister Katherine who knew her during her time with their family as Thomas Manning. Katherine didn't realize she was helping Alejandra. Her stepmother Susan was also coming to see her.

Her thoughts drifted to her friend and new adopted sister Natalia. That woman had been through so much pain, and it was clear she was setting their empire on the path to vengeance. Natalia wasn't the least interested in reunification, forgiveness, or mercy on Aragon. She wanted revenge on their people and on their society.

And as Alejandra thought about it, it was okay with her. She, too, had suffered by their hands. She knew what the people of Aragon did to her during the civil war and the horrors they inflicted on the catholic population. They committed genocide on her people, and she suffered in one of their camps during the civil war. Unspeakable torture and pain were inflicted on her as she saw the people of her faith exterminated, and the mass graves they threw the bodies of Catholics in. Many of them fled to Aragon as the Empress's forces reconquered the rebel provinces. Aragon was the final Province. So she wasn't too interested in reunification or mercy on the people of Aragon either. And besides, they spent the past few years kidnapping and abducting the girls of Castile for the types of forced marriages Natalia had suffered there. Alejandra agreed to this course. She also secretly agreed with the nuclear attack her sister launched on them.

Alejandra heard the footsteps, and the door opened. Katherine was standing in the doorway with her mother, Susan. They both smiled as Susan approached, saying, “Oh my, I guess Thomas is not proper anymore. You finally gave us your real name, so we will call you princess Alejandra, and I haven't seen you since that weird marriage. And now you have become the woman you were always meant to be.”

Katherine embraced Alejandra saying, “This is weird, but you were always such a weird boy when you were in our family. Dressing in my clothes and hanging out with the girls as another girl. I guess I always knew this was you. I have missed you so much.


Part two is written and will be posted very shortly. It will finally be the end

up
27 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The pots calling the kettles black

Jamie Lee's picture

With the monsters vanquished, new monsters have taken their place. And they're no better than those they conqured.

The only difference is the use of vengeance to justify their actions. If fact, the way Natalia and the others are treating those once holding power, many could stand back and look from one group to the other group and realize they can't see any difference.

Treating those who hurt others in the same way makes them no better than those they came to hate. It's a case of the pots calling the kettles black. Accusing others of doing something, then turning around and doing the very same thing.

Others have feelings too.