Jamie Part II - "The Apartment"

Printer-friendly version

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter, sorry it's taken so long. Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long. -J

I woke up the next morning and went into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, my curly-ish hair was messy, but still very girly. I groaned at the sight of the raccoon eyes I had, because I hadn’t taken my makeup off last night. I wiped my face with a towel as best I could and went downstairs where my sister was making breakfast.
“Hey sis,” Olivia said.
“Shut up, Liv.”
“How was your date?” she asked.
I didn’t say anything.
“What’s the matter with you?”
“Nothing.”
“Well dish, tell me about your date,” she set a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me, and sat down at the table.
“It was fine.”
“Really, Jamie?”
“What do you want to hear?” I spread my arms wide “That we kissed? Like really kissed, and I initiated the second kiss!”
“You kissed twice?”
“Yeah.”
“Wow, I didn’t expect that.”
“Either did I, but it happened, and Pete wants to see me again.”
Olivia sat back in her chair and folded her arms across her chest. “Do you like him?”
“I… I kinda do,” I said. “But I’m a guy, and he’s a guy.”
“Sweetie, you don’t look like a guy right now.”
“But I’m a guy, god damn it.”
Olivia laughed.
“But, you really liked how it felt to be a girl, didn’t you?”
I groaned.

I caved a day later and texted Pete, he called me a few hours later, and we chatted for a few. We made a date to go to the movies that night.

Olivia helped me get my hair ready for the date, but she made me do my own makeup, “If you’re going to be a girl, you’ve got to learn how to be a girl,” she said.
Pete picked me up at eight and we went to see some romantic comedy, but truth be told, we didn’t see much of the movie. Pete’s hand made his way around my shoulder, I lifted the divider and leaned into him. He looked down at me, lifted my chin up, and kissed me. The kissing didn’t stop until I pulled away.
“Pete,” I gasped, “I can’t breathe.”
We both laughed and watched the rest of the movie.
Later, in the car, in front of my house, we went back to kissing. My hand made it’s way up Pete’s leg where I felt, for the first time, his manhood and how aroused his was. It nearly stopped me, but I left my hand on his penis, rubbing slightly.
“Come home with me,” Pete said through breaths.
“I don’t…”
“No, you’re right. Jeez, I’m sorry,” Pete said wiping my lipgloss off his lips.
“Pete…”
“Jamie, I really like you.”
I laughed, “I could tell.”
Pete turned and kissed me lightly on the lips.
“I have to go into the office tomorrow, but what about Friday, I cook you dinner at my place.”
“That sounds really nice, I’d love to.”
We kissed again, a long, passionate kiss, and I opened the door and slipped outside into the night. I smiled at him, “Text me your address, I’ll see you Friday.”
Inside, I went inside and kicked off my flats and sat on the arm of the couch next to Olivia.
“Good date?” she asked; smirking.
“Really good, actually.”
“I assume this is going to continue.”
“He’s going to cook me dinner at his house on Friday,” I said, smiling.
Olivia clicked off the TV and patted the couch next to her, I sat down, smoothing out my dress.
“Jamie, how far are you willing to go with this?” she asked.
“What do you mean?”
“You’re going to his place. What do you think is going to happen there?” she looked at me inquisitively.
“I hadn’t thought of that, but I really like him,” I said.
“Enough to have sex with him?” Olivia asked. “That’s what you’re in for if you go to his place, Jamie.”

On Friday, I pulled into the driveway of a pretty nice house and got out of the car. On the way, I stopped at a CVS and bought a bottle of Wine. The girl at the counter looked really confused by my ID, but I guess I looked enough like my picture where she didn’t care.
I walked up the steps to the house and rang the bell. Pete answered and ushered me into the house, took the wine from me, and immediately gave me a kiss on the lips.
“I missed you,” he said.
“I missed you too.”
Dinner was an Italian dish that his mother had taught him to make for our date, and it was delicious. After dinner we sat on the couch talking, which ultimately let to kissing, which ultimately led to more fondling. Pete was almost immediately aroused when I touched him down there. I continued to stroke him through his pants. We kissed more, until I pulled away. I began unzipping his pants and pulled his boxers down and his penis sprang out. Other than porn and the occasional accident in the locker room shower, I had never seen a penis up close other than my own.
I put my hand around his penis and began stroking him while kissing him deeply. Our tongues colliding with passion. I pulled away again and dropped to my knees in front of Pete. I pulled his pants down further and rubbed his legs with my hands.
“Jamie…” Pete said. “You don’t have to.”
“I want to,” I said, smiling up at him.
I then proceeded to put my mouth on Pete’s penis, stroking it while I sucked him. Pete put his right hand through my hair to the back of my head and pulled me deeper onto his shaft. I felt myself becoming aroused in my panties. I tasted precum first and Pete let go of my head, leaning back on the couch.
“Babe, babe, I’m going to come,” he said.
And he did and I swallowed his cum. I pulled back off his lap and wiped my mouth.
“Holy shit, Jamie.”
“Must’ve been the wine,” I laughed. “Did you like it?”
“Like it?”
Pete grabbed me and I straddled him on the couch, I flipped my hair to one side and he kissed me passionately. I felt him getting hard again, pushing against my leg.
“Pete, I’m not ready for that,” I said, slipping off of him onto the couch.
“I, wow, I’m sorry, I got carried away,” he said, sheepishly.
“Pete,” I said, “I will be ready, but I’m not sure when, but… the way you moaned when I did that…” I pointed to his still exposed manhood. I put my hand back on it and he shuddered.
“I really liked doing that for you,” I said. “I’m glad you liked it.”

To Be Continued…. In… “The Wedding” (No, not their wedding)

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fun & Confusion

This is a great little story, the lack of comments surprises me. I hope there is more to come!

It would be nice to know everybody's ages.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive