Avon Lady #3 XXX

Printer-friendly version

This XXX story picks up where “Avon Lady #2” left off; it is an alternate ending. There are two versions of the sequel to AL #2; a ‘mild’ version that was recently posted as AL #3 and this NOT mild version: “Avon Lady #3 XXX” (which begins here). This version is graphic and is not for those easily offended. Our central character is eighteen years old.

Avon Lady Marci helps 18 year old David (aka Stacy) who became accidently locked out of his house the first time that he went out in public dressed and made-up like a young woman. Stacy’s hair and makeup were perfect!

Eighteen years old Stacy and Avon Lady Marci were returning from an ‘educational field trip’ to Lee’s Crossdresser Boutique and Adult Bookstore. Stacy was out in public, in full femme mode, for the first time. Stacy had been apprehensive at first but she relaxed as the visit to Lee’s Boutique went well (read “Avon Lady 2”).

Marcy, Lee and their friends had given Stacy a much needed education about alternate life styles, cross-dressing, gender dysphoria and trans-sexuality. Many questions and concerns were answered; Stacy gained insight into her own situation. Stacy had seen many unique things. Embolden by being out among supportive friends Stacy had bought her first garter belt and matching bra set. She also was coming home with several adult “educational” magazines; Stacy was extremely happy. Stacy and Marci left Lee’s store to get Stacy home before his mother got home and then… DISASTER struck! On the drive home Stacy discovered that she had left her house key inside her house and is locked out.

“Oh, my god, I’m locked out of my house! I left my house key on the table inside. Mom will be home in a few hours and I’m dressed as a woman. I am sooo screwed!”

Marci: “Stacy, I’ll wait with you. We’ll figure something out. We need to consider our options.”

Stacy: “Mom left a spare key with Mrs. Thomas! I definitely can’t ask Mrs. Thomas for the key dressed like this. She’d give me the key but she will have notified all our neighbors before I get the front door open. What am I going to do? I can’t wait for mom to get home dressed like Stacy.”

How Stacy was dressed when disaster hit: Cute red floral sundress with a hemline that ended 8 inches above her knees, a starched petticoat, red full cut panties, push-up bra with silicone breast enhancers, garter belt with seemed stockings, 3 inch pump high heels, loosely curled and teased shoulder length shaggy blonde hair, 2 flower decorated hair barrettes, false eyelashes, matching Peach Coral lipstick and nail polish, hazel eyes, eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara, shaped finger nails and shaped eyebrows, oversized women’s tortoise shell fashion sunglasses, a gold hummingbird necklace, pearl clip on ear rings, a clutch purse and a subtle perfume. David was the perfect image of a pretty young woman.

Marci gently patted Stacy’s nylon covered knee. Marci leaned back in her seat, closed her eyes and tried to focus on what to do. With eyes still closed Marci softly said, “Worst case is we’ll both talk to your mom. She won’t kill you. With any luck she’ll accept Stacy. Your decision today will ripple thru your life forever. You need to decide what to do because it’s your life. Make a decision Precious; I’m going to sit here with my eyes closed and try to relax. Let me know what you decide. We have three hours before your mom gets home.”

Stacy needed to get back into ‘boy mode’ before asking the neighborhood busy-body, Mrs. Thomas, for the spare key so he could get into his house before his mom got home. Mrs. Thomas was an attractive unmarried lady that took her self-appointed role of ‘neighborhood watch’ very seriously. Mrs. Thomas was in her mid thirties. She and her life-partner had split up several years ago.

Stacy made her decision

At Stacy’s direction Marci drove her back to Lee’s Crossdresser Boutique and Adult Bookstore. Lee specialized in clothes and items for cross-dressers, transgendered and alternate lifestyle customers. She also sold fetish clothing, sex toys, adult literature and offered support services and counseling to those in need. Most importantly Lee’s large store had private living quarters and showers that Stacy desperately needed. Lee accommodated Stacy and offered her spare clothes that would allow her to retrieve a spare key from a nosey neighbor dressed more or less as a male.

Stacy de-femmed herself from makeup and nail polish and then showered to flatten her curled hair. She used an ample amount of Lee’s hair conditioner. Stacy hoped that the shower would remove all traces and odors of his makeup and femininity. Time was of the essence.
David entrusted all of Stacy’s clothes and adult magazines to Lee for safe keeping.

To save time and money Stacy gratefully accepted the loaner clothes Lee offered; a tight pink t-shirt promoting the “Some Like It Hot” movie, a pair of skimpy turquoise girls running shorts with a large ‘St. Lucy’s Priory High School’ logo on the front left leg area along with their motto “Hoc visio puellae facti mulieribus”. Unknown to Stacy is the Latin motto translates to “With training girls become women.” St. Lucy’s is a local all girls Catholic School well known for their track team and skimpy running shorts.

To keep her boy bits from dangling below the running shorts Stacy happily wore her own red high cut panties.

Likewise Stacy was also grateful for the loan of a cute pair of gold lame flip flops. They were more comfortable than the 3 inch high heels she had worn earlier in the day. The sandals had a modest one inch heel with straps that were enhanced with colorful rhinestones. They were the only footwear that Lee had available to loan; they were, unfortunately, too femme for a boy. Luckily the gold lame color went well with Stacy’s turquoise short shorts.

To deflect attention away from her long hair Stacy stuffed it under a Powder Blue ball cap. The cap quoted a famous line from ‘Some Like It Hot’: “Nobody’s Perfect”.

David was now ready to ask Mrs. Thomas for the spare key to his house. A small detail was that Stacy still wore the over sized designer women’s sunglasses that Marci had loaned her when they left home this morning. They were pretty.

Marci drove Stacy-David back to his house. Marci gave Dave an encouraging kiss to the lips and said, “You can do this. Call me at Lee’s store once you get back into your house; let me know how it went.”

David walked over to Mrs. Thomas’ house and rang her doorbell.

The door opened and Mrs. Thomas said, “Hello David. Long time no see.” Mrs. Thomas took her time in examining David from head to foot as he stood at her door. “My, you certainly look very … healthy. What can I do for you Sweetie?” Mrs. Thomas was wearing a sporty dark blue jumper and a pair of white leather sandals. Her brunette hair sported two fashionable clips. Her makeup was subtle; mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. “Are those your mother’s sunglasses you’re wearing? I didn’t know that you were into fashion. In fact your entire ensemble looks very cute. Your sandals are particularly pretty.”

Cute? Pretty? I had forgotten about Marci’s sunglasses and my gold lame sandals. I made an effort to keep my shaped fingernails away from her view as much as possible.

“Mrs. Thomas I locked myself out and I need to use the spare key mom gave you.”

“Of course, Precious. Please call me Jackie. Remove your hat and step in while I look for the key. Would you like a glass of juice? Have a seat at the kitchen table.” I vowed to not cross my legs like a girl.

Stepping into her kitchen I sat down and looked around. There was a large garden window just above her sink that faced directly towards my house. Binoculars were on a nearby shelf. I wondered how many times Jackie had seen Stacy as she washed dishes.

I removed Marci’s sunglasses and my ball cap. My hair fell down to its usual shoulder length. Maybe it was the hair conditioner I had used at Lee’s; my hair looked full and pretty. I tried tucking my hair behind my ears so my face wouldn’t be framed by my tresses. “Would you like to borrow a hair clip or a barrette, dear?” Jackie asked. She had a wry smile on her face and a smirk in her voice. I shook my head and hair ‘no’. Jackie went about her business.

Three familiar photos were stuck to Jackie’s refrigerator with colorful magnets; a Halloween photo of me dressed as a sexy Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz at age 12, me as a Miss America contestant in an abbreviated evening gown and heels from last year. The tiara, sash and a dozen long stemmed roses helped me win my high school Halloween contest. And there was a candid photo from a month ago of me that mom had taken while I was being her living dress mannequin. I was in a knee length dress that mom was making for a client. ’So I can see what the final results will look like’ Mom had insisted in using all her cosmetics on me… and insisted that I wear heels “so I can be sure the hem hangs right.” It wasn’t the first time.

I smiled at how darn cute and feminine I looked in the photos. ‘Earrings would have looked nice,’ I lamented to myself. Next to my photos was a photo of a very attractive young woman wearing a sporty yellow sun dress. She had a beautiful smile and the bosom of a healthy young woman. A delicate gold chain hung from her neck and her makeup was perfect.
As she was pouring my juice I asked Jackie how she got my photos and who was the babe in the other photo?

Jackie: “Your mother gave me two photos during one of our Saturday morning coffee visits a couple of months ago. She just gave me the most recent photo a week ago.”

“I haven’t seen this new photo before” I commented.

“We were lamenting what a cute girl you could be when you set your mind to it. You seem to set your mind on looking feminine rather frequently, don’t you Davey darling?”

I was feeling a bit exposed by the photos and Jackie’s comments. I shifted around uneasily and unconsciously crossed my legs like Sharon Stone did in ‘Basic Instinct’.

David: “I wouldn’t call it frequent; sometimes mom needs a dress model for her clients.”

Taking notice of my legs Jackie chuckled and gave me a lingering, ‘Oh, really?’ look of incredulity before continuing, “The other photo is of my nephew Pat. He too should have been born a female. Pattie doesn’t wait for Halloween to get dolled up.”

Did Jackie just say ‘he too should have been born female’? I’m pretty sure that she’s including me in that observation.

“You seem to have a fascination with boys dressed like women, don’t you?” I replied. Jackie didn’t respond to my comment. She was staring at my legs and was momentarily lost in thought. “Your sandals look pretty. The gemstones make them cuter.” she complimented.

I had expected Jackie to ask, “Do you get dolled up when it’s not Halloween?” I was glad that she didn’t ask.

“Wow, your nephew is very pretty” was all I could muster to say.

“You’ll get to meet him in a couple weeks. He’ll be staying with me before the summer is over. He’s the same age as you and he also shaves his legs. In fact I think you have a lot in common with Pattie. She’s a bit of a sissy but in a good way. Hopefully you’ll take him to the Ulta and Sephora stores.” I winced at the mental image of her nephew and I shopping for makeup…and shoes.

Jackie paused for a moment and pointed at my hands before continuing. “I see that you take good care of your nails too Sweetie; nicely shaped Dave! Pattie likes me to make his nails look pretty. We could have a ‘mani-pedi’ day when he visits. Would you like that? I’m sure you would.”

I had vowed to be more careful but I had relaxed my guard. It was too late but I reflexively curled my fingers out of sight anyway. I was feeling uncomfortable with the way things were unraveling. I needed to get the key and leave.

Mrs. Thomas sat my juice on the table. She walked over to the kitchen window, picked up the binoculars and looked towards my house. “Was that the Avon Lady that just dropped you off? I could have sworn that she picked up a nicely dressed young woman at your house this morning.” Jackie put the binoculars down and turned to face me. She patiently waited for my reply.

Thinking quickly I said, “Marci had a helper today and helper brought me an Avon catalog.”

“So you get your own cosmetic catalogs?”

I lied and said, “They were for my mother.”

“Speaking about your mother, we’ve wanted to have a serious talk with you. Your mother and I have been seeing each other for a long time. We have similar tastes and get along well. She is without a husband and my partner has been gone for a long time. We are in need of companionship and we both have physical needs.”

“You mean your Saturday morning coffee klatches?”

“No, David. I mean we have been dating; usually on the weekends and sometimes midweek. We go to dinner, we go to movies, we shop, we talk, we laugh, we hold hands and we have intimate relations. Sometimes we go to a hotel. We care for each other and are considering consolidating our households. My house is bigger and has a better garage.”

I was dumbfounded! Was I going to have two mothers? “How can that be? You’re both women! Is mom a lesbian?”

The big reveal and bigger surprise

Jackie: “No, Davey she is not a lesbian. I’m a ‘chick with a dick’; a man that chose to live as a woman and take hormones more than 15 years ago.” My shock was clearly evident by the expression on my face. “You don’t look or act like a man. I never suspected a thing!” Here was a person in my own neighborhood that was like me in some ways and I had never noticed. Another opportunity missed.

“That’s the way it should be, right? No one notices. Everything appears normal if I act normal.” Jackie paused to observe my reaction and continued her confessions.

“Your mother and I have been having an affair every Saturday since your dad left over five years ago. She doesn’t miss him, but she does miss his penis. I have a penis and I take care of your mom’s sexual needs and your mom takes care of my special needs. I keep a strap-on on my nightstand here and your mom keeps another one in her bedroom for when I come over. Sometimes, when she feels the need, she uses them on herself. I find it erotic to watch her pleasure herself with them.”

“A strap on! Like the ones I saw at Lee’s store? There isn’t anything like that in mom’s lingerie drawer! I would have seen it.”

“So it is true that you routinely go through her panty drawer, eh? We thought so. Well Missy, I hope you found some pretty things that fit you. Have you tried her red Merry Widow Basque? It has cute garter straps; I’m sure you found it very interesting. Did it fit?”

I blushed. “I don’t search her panty drawer!” Unsaid by me was, ‘Yes, it fit.’

“Yes, your mom says the ransacking of her panties and bras slowed down when you got your own stash of pretties. No corset yet, Davey darling?”

“My own stash?” I nervously asked.

“Yes, the clothes and the drawstring bag of cosmetics that you keep in a backpack on a shelf in your bedroom. You may as well put your panties in your dresser drawer and leave your makeup out on your bathroom counter. Your mom knows.”

I visibly reacted to Jackie’s comment with a head jerk and an audible gasp. “She knows?” My voice sounded strained.

“We’ve known for quite awhile. It was only your mom’s familiarity with my femininity that saved you from being outed a long time ago. It allowed her to accept your obvious inclinations. I told her to give a girl a break.”

I sat dejectedly back in the chair before replying. “So, in a way, you helped me?” Jackie nodded ‘yes’.

“I shouldn’t spoil a secret, but after speaking with your mother last week I got her to agree to let you get your ears pierced before the summer is over. Maybe you and Pattie can do it at the same time. You’ll love the look and sway of hoops and chandeliers.”

“What do you mean?’

“Your mom and I think you have a wonderful woman in your life… and you know better than us that that woman is you, Sweetie! In fact we wonder why you don’t have your own bras yet. We talked about buying you one for your birthday but she felt it would be awkward for you.” Jackie smiled and continued, “Sweetie, I have a brand new bra that I want you to take home, OK?”

“No thanks,” I softly said. “I picked one up at Lee’s this morning.” My eyes dropped to the floor. I waited for another brick to fall.

“If you have been in Lee’s store you have probably seen some of the dildos and toys your mom and I have.”

“My mom needs a dildo?”

“The dildos are mainly for me. I told you I have special needs; sometimes I need a penis too.”

“You just told me that you have a penis.”

“Yes I do; a very nice one according to your mother. Sometimes I NEED a penis and sometimes I just want one. In both cases I want the penis IN me.”

“Your mom doesn’t have a penis so to overcome that obstacle she uses our toys to pleasure me in special ways. She’s very good with them. Since you’ve been to Lee’s then you know what I mean. Do we have the same desires, honey? Do you ever wakeup in the morning with an urgent and powerful erection and remember that you were dreaming about a cute boy and his penis? You’re at the perfect age, aren’t you, Sweetie? Do you fantasize about nice, firm cocks?”

“OK. I’m listening.”

“The fact that you have been to Lee’s tells me many things Baby Doll. It sure explains how cute you are dressed and it explains your shaved legs and girly eyebrows. It proves that you have an interest in, shall we say, ‘alternate lifestyles’, doesn’t it? How old were you when someone first called you a Sissy?”

I began to squirm and my brain began to race. What has mom told her about me? I bet she knows that I wear mom’s high heels around the house!

Jackie: “I knew that you were a ‘swish’ the first time I ever saw you. Your photos on the refrigerator don’t lie. And the moment I opened the door today certainly confirmed it. I’m certain I have seen a girl prancing around your living room from time to time… usually an hour after your mom leaves for work.”

I listened but had no response. I would only dig myself a deeper hole.

“They say ‘It takes one to know one’ and I say that at the very least you are a very pretty cross-dresser and perhaps you may be a cute young Sissy in need of his first same sex experience! Since I consider myself bi-sexual I can help you out in that department; it would be our secret. I would break you in very gently. Surely you must be curious. Right, my little Sissy?” Our conversation had taken a strange turn.

Smiling sweetly Jackie placed her hand on her crotch and said, “I have something very special that a cute girly-boy Sissy like you would love to see… to touch. Have you been wondering what a man’s penis looks like… or feels like… or tastes like? I bet you are aching to wrap your Sissy lips around a man’s throbbing erection for the first time. Trust me, you’ll love it. I do.”

I sat motionless in shock and absorbed what Jackie was saying. I think she’s trying to seduce me! My mouth was dry, my palms were sweaty and my penis was stiffening.

“Sucking cock has never been a problem for your mother. She’s very talented but I’d like to know who the better cocksucker is; mom or her son. Hell, you could take turns and pass my penis back and forth; we could have a family cock sucking contest!” Jackie stepped much closer to me and slowly rubbed a sizeable crotch lump that tented her jumper outward.

“Do you know what a bisexual is cutie? Are you a bisexual or are you gay? Would you like to find out?” Jackie asked.

Staring me in the eyes Jackie stepped closer, lifted her leg and put one foot onto my chair. Standing on one leg Jackie reached into the leg opening of her jumper, pulled her panties to the side and pulled her penis out from under the short hem. She held it just inches from my face and swayed it provocatively. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. “Would you like to experience your first cock, Missy?” Jackie leaned closer and tapped my right cheek with her penis. Her bold move startled me. I was about to say something when she cock-slapped me on my other cheek. The warmth of her flesh lingered on my face.

Youth’s Folly – I should be going home

It was magnificent and it was erect! I studied the veins in her shaft, its girth and the cockhead. I was mesmerized. I subconsciously licked my lips. Would today be my day to experience a man for the first time? When would another opportunity come my way? I didn’t want any more of a delay. I was 18 years old and in dire need for my first sexual experience. Unfortunately Marci wasn’t available.

Jackie slid her hand from the tip of her penis downward to the base of her cock as if she was rolling a condom onto her shaft. “Watch how I do this Sissy. It gets me so excited. It feels even nicer when someone else does it for you. Would you like me to do this to you, honey?” She slowly repeated the move to tease me. “Go ahead Sissy Davey, be a good girl. Stroke my penis, Sweetie; you’ll like how it feels in your hand.”

I quivered with suppressed desire but kept my hands under control.

Jackie continued: “I’m circumcised. Are you? My nephew Pattie is not. How lucky that you will be able to evaluate which type of penis you prefer. Would you like me to show you what a good blowjob is all about? Are you curious about having your boy-pussy toyed with; of having a warm, firm penis slowly sliding in and out between your pretty lips… or your virgin back hole? Cupcakes like you have needs and desires.”

Jackie’s salacious words combined with the slow self-stroking of her penis right in front of my face were having a powerful effect on me. A heat and subtle aroma emanating from her crotch; I was becoming very aroused. My power to resist was fading. I wished I was wearing a panty liner as I knew my penis was seeping precum.

“You’re going to do it sooner or later my Sweetie. But you have to ask me. Just say, “Please suck me Jackie” or “Please let me suck you, Mommy” and I’ll give you experiences that you’ll never forget.”

I knew what I wanted but I didn’t want to say it. I kept staring as Jackie began rubbing her thumb on her exposed cock head to spread the shiny wetness emanating from the tip of her penis. My heart rate began to climb as did the lump in my panties.

“Perhaps you’d like to feel my penis first Sweetie? Just reach out and hold it for awhile. I’ll make it throb for you. I’ll even let you kiss the tip but you have to be wearing lipstick and you have to ask me nicely.” While holding her stiff penis for me with one hand she pointed to a gold tube of lipstick that was waiting on the kitchen table.

“I really need to get my key and get home. It’s getting late” I feebly said. I still hadn’t taken my eyes off her prick which did not go unnoticed by Jackie. I watched another drop of clear precum emerge from her pee hole.

Jackie took my unresisting hand and brought it to her rigid penis. Without being prompted I took it in my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. It was warm to my touch. True to her word Jackie made it throb in my hand. I broke into an involuntary smile. An urgency and desire was building in my groin. I held Jackie’s penis more firmly and ever so slowly began to stroke it like I do to my penis when I masturbate. I felt her penis become firmer in my hand. More precum began seeping out.

“Never waste the lubricant Sweetie. Use your lips to spread it around your boyfriend’s cockhead and down his shaft. All the boys love when you do that. It feels so very nice. I’ll show you if you want.” Using my thumb I did as instructed; I spread Jackie’s wetness.

Without taking my eyes away from the prize I began using my index finger to spread her pre-cum. My touch caused her prick to twitch. Jackie moaned and offered words of encouragement. “That feels so nice Sweetie. Wet my shaft. Oh, what a good girl. Does my penis feel as good as you hoped?” Her pre-cum helped my hand slide smoothly up and down her rigid shaft.

My own erection and need for sexual release were building nicely. I wanted to feel the same sexual sensations that I was giving Jackie.

I looked into her eyes in hopes that she’d reciprocate…that she would fondle my penis. Jackie said nothing but consciously made a point of looking over to the lipstick tube and then back to me as I slowly stroked her. I gave her a puzzled look but never stopped caressing her slick and shiny boner. Jackie again looked back at the lipstick and then back to me. She said nothing. I couldn’t help myself; I took her not so subtle hint.

I let go of her penis, retrieved the lipstick and removed the cap. Using my thumb and forefinger I twirled the lipstick out with well practiced ease. Without need of a mirror I coated my lips with a deep maroon color while maintaining eye contact with Jackie. I retracted the lipstick and sat it on the table. Jackie nodded her head and smiled. “You’re such a perfect Sissy! You really know your way around a tube of lipstick don’t you?” Jackie commented.

I grabbed Jackie further down her shaft and pulled her and her penis closer. “Jackie, may I please suck your cock?” Not waiting for a reply I tenderly kissed the head of her moist cock. I paused long enough to admire my lip print. I pulled her meat closer and formed a snug lip circle around her glans just like I had seen at Lee’s; I had a penis in my mouth for the first time; it was just like I had dreamt about. I wanted more.

I gripped her penis with my lips and one hand; I let my tongue dart around and explore. I wanted to find more precum. It occurred to me that I was now a cock sucker.

Jackie made a slight involuntary thrust and her penis slid further back on my tongue and deeper into my mouth. Maintaining my seal I pulled my lips back toward the tip of her dick letting my tongue experience her shaft. The “how to” articles and photos I had seen in Lee’s magazines made me more daring. I began sliding my lips and tongue up and down her shaft; I liked the feel of her cock head on my tongue. The experience and taste were not unpleasant.

The act of cock sucking had me hornier than I had ever been before. I was wanton with desire for sexual release. I had been fantasizing about this moment for a long time. I reached into my shorts and was going to begin pleasuring myself when Jackie slapped my hand. “Not now little girl, Mommy will take special care of her pretty little cocksucker very soon.”

There was a popping sound as Jackie’s cock slipped from between my lips. A solid ring of maroon lipstick on her shaft marked the depth of her entry into my mouth. I vowed to go lower. I had wanted Marci to be my first blowjob but I felt compelled to take advantage of a golden opportunity. A cock in the mouth is better than a cock left in someone’s pants.

I picked up the lipstick again, recoated my lips and went back for more cock. As I was sucking and beginning to bob my head up and down her shaft I wondered if something so large could fit in my pussy. I began to gently fondle her testicles. My fingers were close to her anus. I made a point to “accidently” probe her hole. When Jackie moaned her appreciation I inserted my finger about an inch into the warm dampness of her rectum. I was surprised at my boldness. “That’s very nice finger action my little Sissy! Tickle my pussy hole; make Mommy feel real good. Make Mommy cum” whispered Jackie. She made a point of throbbing her thanks to my eager mouth. Would her warm girth fit in my backside?

“What a good girl” Jackie panted. She gripped my finger with her anal ring. “This is how you milk a penis; grip and release, grip and release” Jackie demonstrated what she meant. I mentally filed her comment away for later use.

I was fellating Jackie to the best of my youthful ability when she said, “Stop for a minute Sweetie. Your pretty hair is hiding my penis from my view.” With her cock still in my mouth Jackie reached up and removed two hair clips from her hair. She tucked my long hair behind each ear and clipped it out of her way. “Look at Mommy when you suck her dick. I want to see your red lips on my cock” she said. I was back to being a cock sucker in less than 30 seconds.

I was tickling her anal ring again and simultaneously running my tongue along her shaft when I felt Jackie tense up; my mouth felt her penis enlarge and I knew what was about to happen. I immediately stuck my finger as deep in her hole as I could. Jackie loudly yelped, “Sweet mother of God! Wiggle your finger, PLEASE wiggle your finger! Fuck me, fuck me!” Jackie implored. I wiggled my finger and gave Jackie a rapid finger fucking too. It worked!

Jackie rose up on her tip toes, throbbed and forcefully ejaculated; I felt her warm sperm impact the back of my tongue and throat. My eyes grew wide. I stopped counting after five spurts of semen.

I held still and let Jackie’s penis continue to throb and drain in my mouth. I sucked, pumped, licked and probed for more. Jackie backed away just enough to let her prick drop from between my lipstick coated lips. A string of sperm stretched from my lips to her cock… just like in the photos in my magazines. I reached over with my index finger and wiped the tip of Jackie’s penis. Looking upwards at Jackie I put her string of cum in my mouth with the rest of her sperm. I licked my finger.

Looking down Jackie smiled and said, “What a good girl! What you did with your finger was amazing! Where did you learn to suck cock?”

Despite having a mouthful of cum I managed to mumble, “I read a lot.”

Jackie smiled approvingly. “You are an excellent cock sucker baby doll and Mommy appreciates it.” She gently patted my head as if I were her baby daughter and hugged me. I appreciated her praise. My first cock sucking experience came to an end.

Based on what I had seen in magazines (and in my dreams) I waited a moment, showed Jackie that I still had a mouthful of her seed and swallowed some of it. Jackie knew that there was more sperm left in my mouth.

Before I could swallow a second time Jackie lifted me out of my chair and kissed me passionately. She French kissed me and sucked her left over sperm into her mouth. Our tongues entwined and we spread her cum on each other’s lips and then we swallowed. The warmth, taste and consistency of her sperm were everything I hoped it would be. Her sperm tasted different than mine. What will Marci’s taste like? I was anxious to find out.

After we had both recovered a bit I picked up the lipstick and held it up for Jackie. I didn’t want to waste such an opportunity. I boldly said, “Now suck MY dick, Mommy.” Jackie looked surprised but took the lipstick from my hand, painted her lips and sat where I had been sitting. She was determined to taste my sperm. I didn’t complain.

Jackie grabbed my hips and pulled me close. I remained standing so Jackie could easily pull my shorts and panties down. Jackie had me step out of them. I kicked them both away. She began masturbating my prick. “Your pretty panties have a wet spot Sissy! Do you have the matching bra?”

“Yes, it’s the one I bought today at Lee’s. It’s a balconette push up bra with lace. I bought silicon inserts too” I proudly confessed.

As she stroked me she spoke; “Finally, your first bra! That’s exactly what I’d expect from a cute Sissy like you. Your mother will be proud. I can hardly wait to see you fully femmed up. I bet you do wonders with your pretty hair. You have a lot of time to practice while your mom is at work, right Missy?”

I didn’t need to reply. My rampant penis was pointing directly at Jackie. My brain and libido were in overdrive. I hoped she would stop talking and get serious about pleasuring me. I needed to cum.

Jackie took hold of my penis and stroked it the same way as she had just stroked herself. She wanted my penis harder. My red panties seemed to have inspired her. She formed an ‘O’ with her thumb and middle finger, circled my shaft and milked my shaft downward. She released her grasp at the base of my dick and went back to the tip and started over. Jackie milked me this way several times spreading my precum. I was very aroused. “Suck me, Mommy… please. Tongue my penis!” I pleaded. I would say, or do, whatever was needed to be sucked off.

I made a note to stroke myself exactly like Jackie was doing the next time I masturbated.

Jackie leaned forward and lovingly kissed my cock head twice. “What a cute little prick my little girl has; so hard and anxious!” Jackie cupped my testicles, leaned forward and began easing my penis into her mouth. Her tongue literally seemed to wrap around my dick. The warm, moist, texture of her tongue was magnificent. She tongued my dick sensually from the base to the tip and then back to the base. She fluttered and teased. And she sucked. I was becoming lightheaded with her oral skills. I vowed to add some of her techniques to my blowjob repertoire; Marci would be pleasantly surprised.

Breaking free for a moment Jackie announced, “Mommy prefers circumcised penises like yours; they are always so clean and vibrant with appreciation. Young sperm is so nice.” A red lipstick ring was at the base of my shaft and another was just below my cock head. I felt special. Jackie returned to her labor of love.

After a few minutes of head bobbing and testicle tickling Jackie stopped. “Spread your legs a bit Sweetie,” she cooed. “Mommy has a special treat for you.” She went back to slowly sucking me as if she wanted to delay my orgasm. Jackie extended her hand over the kitchen table and plunged two fingers deep into the butter dish that was on the table.

As she slid her hand and buttered fingers between my legs I spread my legs further apart. I reached behind me with both hands and spread my butt cheeks. My heart was racing at the prospect of what was going to happen. I wanted to make it easy for her.

Using both fingers Jackie spread the butter from the middle of my butt crack downward and a bit beyond my hole. She circled my virgin anal ring and teased it beautifully. Jackie had a true talent. I didn’t want her to stop. “Oh… that is so erotic. Please Mommy, please don’t stop! Do more!” I moaned. I pushed backwards and tried to impale my hole on her buttered finger.

Jackie went back for more butter. I knew what was about to happen; I could barely contain myself. She spread more butter around and into my sphincter; I reflexively puckered. The sensations were fantastic.

When she was satisfied that I was lubed enough Jackie began to worm her buttered middle finger into the entrance of my boy-pussy. The sensation of her finger sliding into me was both disturbing and incredibly exciting: exactly like I had dreamed of! My knees almost buckled. I’m sure she had only penetrated me up to her first finger joint. I had never been finger fucked before. I wiggled my butt backwards to maximize my pleasure. I was wanton with sexual desire. “Ahhh! Do that more!” I begged. I really wanted to say, ‘Go deeper!’

Jackie returned to her oral duties while sliding her finger in, out and around. She was taking her time which was fine; I was enjoying the tactile stimulation of my first anal penetration by someone other than myself.

Momentarily stopping her blowjob to better service my boy-pussy Jackie said, “You certainly are a virgin, Baby Doll… nice and tight; squeeze Mommy’s finger with your pussy like a good Sissy.” I clamped down on Jackie’s finger just to see if I could. “Now clamp on me three times and then relax.” I did.

“Is Mommy happy?” I gasped.

Jackie’s reply was in the form of a second liberally buttered finger being eased into me. I gasped in surprise and my dick got harder. She twisted and wiggled her fingers inside me. It was as if she was trying to stretch me. And then she stopped.

“Oh, god, don’t stop!” I pleaded. Jackie calmly said, “Does my little Sissy like having something wiggling in her ass-pussy? It feels so naughty doesn’t it? Mommy likes pleasuring your tight little pussy but you must ask Mommy nicely.”

“Please Mommy don’t stop! It feels so nice. PLEASE keep finger fucking me. I’ll be a good girl and suck you again. I need your finger in me!”

Jackie resumed fingering me. She increased the tempo and the depth of my penetration. And there were the stretching movements too. I was groaning with lust. I clamped her finger a couple of more times and then held tight while ‘Mommy’ slowly withdrew her finger from my rectum. The friction felt divine. We repeated the process several times. I surrendered myself to being a butt slut. I could only imagine what a cock would feel like; my young brain was wondering where mom hid her dildos.

Talking like a mother to her baby Jackie whispered, “What a lucky little Sissy you are! You gave your first blowjob and you swallowed too. We shared cum. If you’re a good little Sissy, you’ll have your first anal orgasm too; the first of many.” Jackie returned to sucking me off and I returned to milking her two fingers. The sensations were similar to slowly climbing a rope in gym class in order to get that special feeling in your groin but much better.

“Does my little Sissy want to taste her own cum?” Jackie rhetorically asked. I didn’t think it would be wise to admit that I had already tasted myself multiple times. I ground my ass on her fingers and wiggled my butt. I was panting with lust; I had a very pressing need.

A few moments later Jackie got around to my prostate gland. She stroked it perfectly. Her finger started an avalanche of extreme sexual pleasure. My orgasm began in my toes and exploded out of my penis. I let out a yell of profound gratitude! “Oh, god… thank you Mommy!” I said. Oddly enough it was the fluttering of her tongue tip on my cock tip combined with her deep finger massage that sent me over the edge. I was such a lucky girl.

When I orgasmed I grabbed Jackie’s head for support. Reflex caused me to do three or four mini face-fuck thrusts of my prick to the furthest most recesses of her talented mouth. I held her head steady and ejaculated repeatedly. I could barely stand. Jackie was very receptive and handled it well. I wasn’t surprised when she stood up and French kissed me. I could taste myself!

Again I thought about Marci and wondered if she would have finger fucked me as nicely. Did my enjoyment of being finger fucked make me a Sissy or was it my desire for a penis in my pussy that made me a Sissy? I wished that Marci had been my ‘first’.

Stacy: “Wow!”

Marcy: “Wow!”

Stacy: “Thank you thank you thank you.” I mentally collapsed.

Jackie sat down. “If we were better friends I’d spin you around, bend you over and lick all the butter away. You haven’t lived until you’ve had someone tongue your boy-pussy, Sweetie.”

Calling her bluff I said, “I’m not sure I’ll survive but let’s try.” I spun around, bent over, spread my cheeks and backed within range. I laid my forearms on the table to steady myself.

Jackie: “Ask for it.”

Knowing which side my bread (and butt) was buttered on I looked over my shoulder and responded, “Mommy, will you please tongue my pussy? Your little Sissy would be very happy if you did. I’ll suck your penis and tickle your pussy again! Will you? Please?” Jackie chuckled and slapped me hard on my butt. It stung!

“Honey, I’m going to give you a good excuse to touch and finger yourself back there. I’m going to leave a bright red lipstick circle around your anus! You’ll have a lot of fun trying to remove it.” She picked up our lipstick and thickly coated her lips. Jackie buried her face in my butt crack and pressed her lips around my anus. There was no doubt that she had marked her territory. Jackie lapped eagerly at my orifice and poked into me with her tongue. I moaned and quivered. Jackie began a five minute love affair with my boy-pussy. She twisted her tongue around and rimmed me several times; then she went deep. It was heavenly. She even reached around my waist and began jerking me off.

Coming up for air Jackie said: “Cum for Mommy, don’t hold it back… let it all out! Make a big puddle of Sissy cum. It will feel so nice. Mommy will clean it up!”

For a finale she rapidly stuck her tongue into my tight anal ring and fluttered me to my second anal orgasm of the day. I was a very fortunate girl. I ejaculated and Jackie got the puddle of sperm she wanted; it was under the table and on her linoleum floor. I sat my naked red ass in the chair, leaned back and closed my eyes. I was enjoying a beautiful after sex glow; occasional post orgasm quivers made me smile.

Jackie went to get paper towels to clean her fingers and mouth at the kitchen sink. As she washed she asked, “Are you sure you don’t want me to be your first real fuck Sweetie? You obviously liked the finger fucking and tonguing I gave you. And I liked what I felt; you’re pleasantly tight back there. I even stretched you a bit so that your first fuck will be easier for you. Everyone remembers their first fucking, Sweetie.”

“So you were loosening me up by using two fingers?” I asked.

“The next time, if you ask me, I’ll get three fingers in you, baby doll. I think you’d like that. If you learn how to milk a penis with your sphincter you could make a lot of money with that talent. Whoever gets into your pussy first will be ecstatic. I know that you want it. I sense that you are a ‘bottom’ in the making… or maybe even a real Sissy. I can tell that you have the desire; you just need to practice.”

The allegations were both disturbing and exciting. Yes, I am a butt slut cocksucker but am I Sissy too? Marci said Sissies and ‘bottoms’ like to give blowjobs and they like to swallow. Not only did I do all of those things just now I had also gratefully taken fingers in the ass; I liked it all and I wanted more. I wanted a penis in my pussy.

Both anal orgasms were amazing. I mentally tried to think of what I had at home that could take the place of Jackie’s middle finger and what could take the place of Marci’s cock. I knew that Lee had several items in her store that would be perfect. Perhaps I could find mom’s dildo hiding place.

Jackie dried her hands and returned to the table with paper towels so I could clean myself. She wiped my sperm from the kitchen floor, picked up my clothes and sat with me at the table as if cum on the floor and oral-anal sex with an 18 year old in her kitchen were no big deal.

Jackie held my panties open for me and coaxed me to get dressed. “Step in to your pretty panties my little Sissy.” I stood up, faced her and stepped into the leg holes. Jackie pulled them partially up my shaved legs. When my panties were at a convenient height (and just low enough) Jackie leaned forward, kissed my cock and finished pulling them up. She smiled and ran her hands over the front of my panties to smooth them. She then held open my running shorts; I stepped into them and she pulled them into place and hugged me. There was a maternal tenderness in her tone and her actions.

“Thank you, Mommy. You made my penis and pussy feel fantastic!” I said.

Still standing in front of Jackie she picked up our lipstick, extended the color and steadied my head. “A young girl like you must always make sure her lips are colored. It helps prevent chapped lips from cock sucking.” She carefully applied it to my lips. “Press your lips together, Sweetie; it evens out the color.” I played along and smacked my lips. Her touches were getting me excited. I was tempted to ask her to brush my hair. I’m sure she would have. Jackie patted me on my butt and said, “You’re such an eager and talented cocksucker.” I blushed and sat down.

Jackie: “It’s going to take some effort to get the red off your pussy. I find that cold crème makeup remover works quite well. Cold crème will also help if you want to slide something into yourself. You could always ask your mom to remove the lipstick from your butt. That would certainly be an interesting conversation starter, wouldn’t it?” Jackie laughed. I cringed.

“My finger isn’t long enough,” I lamented. Jackie shook her head and laughed. “So you have tried, eh? Yeah, you’re a Sissy!” I was tempted to ask to borrow a dildo.

“Considering your efforts to look, dress and have sex like a woman I don’t feel like I should call you David any more. I don’t think anyone that has such a talented mouth and middle finger should be called David. Based solely on your cock sucking ability I think I should call you Precious.”

“Someone else calls me that; that name is already taken.”

“Maybe I should call you Peg because in your not too distant future someone will ‘peg’ you. I’ll peg you for free or maybe you can pay someone. It is definitely going to happen, sooner or later Miss Davey.”

“My name is Stacy!” I said tersely.

Jackie: “So you already have a femme name, eh?”

I just shook my head in disbelief. Obviously I can’t keep a secret.

“Stacy you did extremely well at cock sucking and you were eagerly receptive to being fingered and stretched. Combine that with the finger action you gave my pussy just now tells me you have great potential. My nephew isn’t as inspired as you! You can give him some pointers when he visits and he could show you some things. How exciting for the both of you! Did I mention that he’s not circumcised?”

I shook my head in disbelief at what was being suggested. It also made me want to find out for myself what it would be like to experience an uncut cock…one way or another.

“I think you should let me pop your cherry right now because I already have your pussy stretched. I’ll be real gentle. Just lie on your back, put your legs over my shoulders and I’ll do the rest. You’ll probably cum before I do. I can make that happen for you.”

“Forget that. My virginity is already promised to someone.”

Why aren’t I having these experiences and conversation with Marci? I asked myself.

“I need to go Jackie. I have a lot to do before mom gets home. I need my house key.” I stood at the table, picked up Jackie’s lipstick. “You need to get a lip color that matches my skin tone. A Peach Coral shade would be nice… page 15 in the Avon catalog.”

Jackie grinned, rubbed my leg and said, “Missy, you really should moisturize your legs after you shave them. The next time I see you I want it to be Stacy. In fact tomorrow at 11 AM I’ll be using my binoculars to look at your house. Have Stacy step out on the front porch and wave, OK? I’ll give her $20 and a new bra if she does.”

“Oh, great, in addition to being a Sissy-cocksucker-butt-slut-crossdresser I’d also be a paid whore. You know what? I think what you really want is for me to slip my virgin Sissy penis deep into your she-male ass and ride you until you scream. Is that what you want? All you have to do is wear a garter belt and stockings and ask nicely. I’ll bring the lipstick.”

“You make it sound like a bad thing” Jackie said. “OK, after Stacy waves at me tomorrow call me and I’ll tell her where your mom’s dildo is hidden! Better yet have Stacy walk over here and I’ll thrill her with the real thing.”

I took the house key, put on my sunglasses and hat and left with Jackie’s hair clips still in place. I was thinking about cold crème, hidden dildos and Marci.

Comments are appreciated. Don’t make Stacy beg.

Which alternate ending story line do you like best?

The first story in this series was PG rated “The Avon Lady: ‘Ding Dong, Avon Calling” which was followed by PG rated “Avon Lady #2”. An alternate ending for AL#2 was “Avon Lady #3 which is also PG rated. This version, “Avon Lady #3XXX”, is the Adult Rated alternate ending for AL#2. Which alternate ending story line do you like best?

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos