Time warp part IV

Printer-friendly version


Time warp part IV

I don't know if this is a dream, am I dead, in a coma. If this is real, am I temporarily Alexandria or is it permanent. If it happens to be permanent, I think I wouldn't mind growing up as a girl. Kinda see how the other half lives. Using my knowledge to help Alexandria succeed in life quite well, from now on Alex will become better at everything she lacked in. Or should I say I lacked in, as I am now Alexandria. I will excel in school becoming an honor roll student. Parking by our room, Dad opened the door.

“ OK, Ladies PJ time.” Dad said.

The three of us rushed to our suitcase and grabbed our sleep wear. Amelia was the first to get to the bathroom. Me and Allie waited. As soon as Amelia finished, Allie actually bumped me out of the way to get into the bathroom next. She gave me a mean face. I think the one I gave her back scared her as she got a shocked look and quickly shut the door.

Thinking to myself, ' yes, dear sister, I could easily take you and not think a thing about
it.'

Finally it was my turn to get changed. After using the toilet I got changed into a cute baby pink and white top and pettipants with ruffles at the bottom of the legs and sleeves.
I had to say I looked so cute in them.

After brushing my teeth, I joined my sisters. I remembered that two of us would have to share the twin bed and one got to sleep alone on the roll-away bed. It seemed like either of my sisters would call dibs on the roll-away. As neither one wanted to sleep with me.
Just as Amelia was going to call dibs, I gave her the same look I gave Allie. So I hopped on the roll-away and called, “ Dibs”

“Mom, she can't do that?” Amelia said.

“She sure can,” Dad said. “It is hers tonight”

“But,”

“But nothing, you three made up the rule. So you have to live with it.”

After watching the late news, we all went to bed. As a seal you get sleep when you can. I got to sleep fast. But as normal I slept light. I woke when I heard mom whisper, “ shhhhh, the girls will hear.”

Then Dad whisper, “Their asleep”

I heard a muffled “uuuuuhhhhhh.”

I know that sound, seems like mom was getting some. And she seemed like a screamer. I could barely see Mom biting her palm. As she was fucked from behind by dad.

The sounds of my parents, or Alexandria, Allie and Amelia's parents having sex actually made my little pussy moist. Grinding my thighs together didn't help. Putting my slender hand between my legs, I gently rubbed my crotch. God, did it feel good.

My hand then slipped under the waist band of my pettypants. Rubbing the crotch of my pretty panties. I let out a small gasp. I think Mom and Dad where too far gone to hear me. Moving my panties to the side. My fingers gently felt the folds of my pussy. Up to my magic button, my clit. Teasing it with my fingers a wave of pleasure shot though me.

I bit my left palm because I knew I was going to be louder than my gasp. A lot. Every time I touched my clitoris. The wave got bigger. I finally inserted my middle finger in my pussy. I must have left teeth marks on my hand I bit down so hard. I finger fucked my small pussy for a bit.

My parents must have finished. I froze when Mom got up, straightened herself and went into the bathroom. I slowly pulled my finger from my pussy, being careful not to touch my sensitive clit. I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked my own juices off of it. Mom returned to bed. I heard her quietly tell dad, “she's asleep, she is sucking on her finger.”

Then Dad went to the bathroom. Once he went back to bed. I waited about 15 minutes. I slowly got up and fake sleepily made my way to the bathroom too. I used the toilet. While washing my hands I washed up the stickiness between my legs. I took off my panties and put back on my petti pants. Knowing exactly where my bag was. I pretended to stumble in the dark on it. As I reached down to catch myself I quickly stuffed my panties in with my dirty laundry.

I even said ouch. Really playing it up.

Dad raised his head and asked, “Are you OK, Alexandria.”

“Yeah,” I whispered . “couldn't see and ran into a suitcase, good night Dad.”

I climbed back into bed and fell asleep.

I woke at my normal time, my seal time. 0600. I sat up in bed. I wanted to do my normal routine. Go for my morning run, shower and then eat breakfast. I didn't know if Alexandria could do that right now. Using what little light coming in the corner of the curtains. I dug into my suit case. Finding a fresh pair of panties, a bra, tank top and a pair of shorts. I quietly slipped into the bathroom and got dressed. I slipped on my shoes and ankle socks. Being I am only 12, I needed to tell either Mom or Dad what I was doing.

I went over to Mom, Still asleep. “Mom, mom”

“What is it honey?”

“I wanted to let you know I am going out for a run, I won't be long.”

Groggily, “OK, Honey” Mom said as seemed like she fell back to sleep. I just hope she understood what I was going to do.

Quietly I unlocked the door and slipped out. It was a beautiful brisk morning the way the morning sun lit up the mountains. Was breath taking. I stretched my long thin legs using the cars bumper.

I headed out down the side road. It felt good to be out on my own. To think about the last almost 24 hours. Ashville, North Carolina was build in the mountains so it was hilly. No problem for me. Leaving the hotel I ran down hill then across a side street then back up another side street to the main road. Once I got back to the hotel as I stood just outside the door. Cooling down. I figure it was ¾ to a mile. Not too bad for a 12 year old girl. I did however realize that my breasts needed a little more support, They where bouncing a bit. Luckily my boobs are not that big, yet. If I stay Alexandria I hope that I will be slightly smaller than Moms. She seems to be a 38c. But then again she has had 3 children. If I am a 34-36c I'd be happy. Just as I was going to slip in the door, I heard a commotion in the room.

Amelia saying, “Where is Alexandria?”

Then dad, “I haven't seen her since she crashed into a suitcase last night. I had though she went to bed.”

Mom saying, “I don't know, I did have a dream about her telling me she went for a run. But it was a dream”

Allie piped in, “Hey her shoes are gone. She must have went out. Maybe she did go run. Don't know why she would. See she is different. She never goes for a run at home.”

It was then I decided to go in. “Morning, what's the problem?” I said as I headed straight towards the bathroom.

“Hold it right there, Young lady” Dad said in a stern voice.

I stopped, turning towards him, “Yes, Daddy” in my, I will soon learn innocent voice.

Dad continued, “Where have you been?”

“Out for a run, I told Mommy”

“then it wasn't a dream.” Mom said.

“For a run, HUH.” Dad said. “Since when do you run?”

Thinking for a second, “I started running in gym class, I am thinking of trying out for the track team at school. I needed to keep in practice.”

“Why now, and why haven't you told us before now about school?” Mom said.

Meekly I said, “Well since I have a tendency to not do things well. I didn't want to get your hopes up if I didn't make the team.”

“That's an understatement” Amelia said under her breath. I just gave her a nasty look.

“Honey, You are your own person and just need confidence to try.” Dad said. “Look at shooting last night. You went from below average to notable in one evening.”

“I still think something is wrong with her.” Allie said.

“Allie, and Amelia now I think your sister is tired of the way you treat her. Oh, yes you two, we do know about it. Now she is out of her shell and going to show both of you. What she can do.”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice work

I think with her seal training she would have good situational awareness and would be doing continual threat assessment.
She should be able to spot bank robbers before anyone else or someone planning a mass-shooting etc.
I think one of the things in 1972 she will notice is just how many people smoke and smoke every in cars, restaurants at work etc.
If her parents smoke, I think she will not like this and may try to persuade them to stop smoking.
Teenage girls tend to dislike the smell of tobacco.

Sisters will learn

Jamie Lee's picture

Alex experienced something Alan could only dream about, and enjoyed the experience. She also got an experience the old Alex would nevwr have had, had the new Alex not been a light sleeper.

Amelia and Allie may have been part of the reason Alex was in a "shell." It may have been their constant bullying that made Alex retreat.

But that is about to change, and the two sisters are not going to like the lessons they receive. In fact, the lesson could get painful if they aren't careful. Because this Alex isn't going to take crap from either sister, or anyone else.

Others have feelings too.