Who's Feminizing Who?

Printer-friendly version

Who’s Feminizing Who?

Dana is a last year college student who likes following an all-female band. When one of them takes an interest in him, he feels like he has won the lottery.

I had known Laura for about six months when we were having lunch with her roommate Carolyn one Friday after our classes. Laura and Carolyn were close friends from high school and had been part of an Indie band with their friend Bethany. Bethany had just explained that she was leaving for an around the world trip with her parents for her college graduation. Laura and Carolyn were ecstatic for her. Then they looked at the calendar. It was approaching Labor Day and they had plans for the fall that just got sidetracked.

The three of them had been taking gigs at the local college scene to give them exposure over the spring and summer while they worked on developing their own song list. I was at every performance and liked to dance and sing along to their songs. The girls always drew a large crowd with many college girls in attendance because of the song choices. Consequently, I was often dragged into the girls’ line dances too.

That’s where I met Laura and her roommates Carolyn and Beth. They called themselves the Hot Flames. I used to hang out to meet coeds while listening to their music. The crowd that followed them included a lot of women. They were almost like a Lilith Fair concert. I liked the crowd and liked dancing to their music. After a few months, I met Laura between sets. She had recognized me, and we had a drink together. She saw me dancing with several women and asked me about it. I told her I loved dancing to their music, so I would just dance with whoever was dancing. She thought that was sweet but had a suggestion for me to appear more androgynous so the other ladies would feel more at ease. I liked her suggestion, but my confusion must have been evident.

She said, “Dana, I like you and your attitude. How would you like to go shopping tomorrow?” One of the goddesses was asking me out? Heck yes. “That sounds wonderful. What time?” She told me to text her my address and she would pick me up at 10am. She said dress casual, just shorts and a t-shirt and sandals. I was so excited I stood in front of my closet for a long time to figure out what to wear. I had a pair of denim dressy shorts that only came about halfway down my thighs and had a wide cuff along the bottom. I had one of the Hot Flames t shirts and wore that along with my thong sandals. I shaved as close as possible the next morning and then had a sudden urge to clean up the hair on my legs and arms and underarms. That looked much better.

I then turned to my hair. It was fairly long. On the dance nights I did a small braid on both sides to pull my hair back on my head. Today I decided to try and braid it myself and put it into an elaborate French braid like they showed on YouTube. I finished it off with an heirloom. My mom had knit me a hat when I was younger. It was a loose-fitting cap with a ribbon band that looped in and out that had flowers sewn in. The unique thing about it were the bunny ears that stood out. I thought the girls would get a chuckle from it. I was trying to figure out where to put my wallet and keys when I heard the knock on my door.

I was expecting Laura, but Carolyn and Beth were right behind. “How’s our number 1 fan?” They loved my hat but thought it might get hot while shopping but they had another idea. They had me sit down on the kitchen chair and they started fussing with my braid. “Dana, who did your braid for you?” I told them I watched tutorials and then did it myself. They were amazed. Beth, who is the girliest of the three carefully pulled some hair from my braid, twisted and combed it and then tucked it in, giving me bunny ears of my own! They told me to stand and turn around and they were very pleased with my look, especially my smooth legs. I was standing their terrified but thrilled to be hanging out with my heroes. Beth took another minute to give me a softer look. She put blush on my cheeks and mascara and eyeliner on my eyes. We were ready to shop! Laura handed me a cross body knit purse to put my stuff in. When I opened it, there were some cosmetics and personal items in there too.

I was having a great time with my new girlfriends and they were just treating me like one of them. The first stop was Claire’s to get my ears done. Beth sat down next to me and told our operator I wanted the same as her. I just smiled and left with three holes in each ear plus a cartilage piercing on top of each ear. Laura and Carolyn were beaming when we came out. They both were hugging me and then Beth, Laura and Carolyn each took turns giving me a peck on my lips! “C’mon girlfriend, we have lots to do. Beth grabbed my hand and headed out for more shopping.

I never received so much attention from three hotties before. Next stop was Victoria’s. The girls were all chatting about their upcoming talent festival in the fall. They wanted to make sure I was dressed for it. “Dana, we know you are not a girl and we appreciate you playing along with us today. We still need to get you bras and panties and then a couple of outfits. Are you ready?”

A little bit about me, Dana. I grew up in the Midwest of the USA. I was always a clever child and was fascinated about how things worked. I was built like my mom, about 5’6” and 130 pounds. Not a bruiser, but I could generally hold my own. After college, I planned on continuing the consulting business I was running from my apartment. My mom was a hairdresser and I found a niche helping independent beauty salons in the electronic age. I helped to set up their appointment and billing systems and was constantly tweaking their databases to keep in touch with their customers. I started growing my hair when I was 13. At first it was a novelty and it was cool. But my mom insisted I keep it looking good, so I washed and conditioned and brushed until mom was satisfied. Now whenever I am at one of my customers, they are always trying to fix my image.

The Hot Flames were Carolyn, Beth and Laura. They were all seniors as well. Carolyn was a finance accounting major, Beth was psychology major and Laura was in fashion design.

Carolyn played keyboards and Laura played acoustical guitar, while Beth played a number of tamborines and other percussive devices.

So, I knew what I was getting into, but with these three helping me, I was putty in their hands. Beth grabbed my hand and all of a sudden, we were best girlfriends on a mission. Behind me I heard Carolyn whisper “where did you find this guy, he’s perfect.” They were laughing and I took that as a real compliment. At Victoria’s I bought 5 sets of panties and bras and left the last one on. I was a 34 B according to the girls and this bra helped me to achieve that. When we left I was looking fairly feminine with my hair, bra and panties. Next stop was Forever 21. Prior to that we had to all stop in the ladies room. I had been in a ladies restroom with my mom, but that was a long time ago. This was a revelation. The girls were giggling again. Laura handed me a silver egg and told me to put those on when I’m in the stall. The girls were cracking up now, but I gave them a serious stare and said, “of course madam” and gave my best curtsy. The whole bathroom was in an uproar now. I was able to get the pantyhose on without snagging anything and then re-emerged from the stall. I got the slow clap from a few patrons. Laura had me scoot up to the vanity to wash my hands. After they were washed, Laura turned me around and started in on my makeup. She added some concealer around my eyes and re-applied the blush and mascara. She then lined my lips, put a lipstain on me, then handed me a lip gloss and showed me how to apply it. Wow, these girls were going all out on me. I thought, why not? I can just wash it all off at the end of the night.

Forever 21 was fun. Lot’s of juniors clothing, just my size. When we left I had three ‘outfits’ and I was wearing a short denim skirt and had a bolero type denim jacket over my bra and t-shirt. I know it was very silly of me to buy all of this, but we were having a lot of fun together.

After that, the girls were done and we agreed to shop another day. We stopped at one of the campus pubs for dinner. I shocked them by telling that dinner was my treat since they were so kind to me today. I told them about my consulting business. Again, I heard Laura and Carolyn whispering, “this is just too good to be true.” I was on cloud nine. The girls insisted on providing the dessert so we went back to their apartment. When we were inside, we got a drink and were all sitting on their sectional couch.

Beth came over to me and knelt in front of me. Beth was a vision. She had 80’s big blond hair and looked the part of the sex kitten. Perfectly made up with big sensual red lips. She looked at Laura and said the girls wanted to share dessert with him. This was his last test to his indoctrination into their friendship. She stood up and grabbed his hand. As he stood, Beth guided him over to Carolyn. Laura looked at him and nodded. Dana knelt down in front of Carolyn and she pulled her skirt up to reveal a naked, shaved pink mound. She put her hand around the back of Dana’s head and pulled his face into her wetness.

I was thrilled. I get to lick my girlfriend’s roommate’s pussy while everyone watches? I don’t know what rabbit hole I was tumbling down, but the journey was well worth it. After what seemed forever, listening to Carolyn moan and scream, I was released. Laura took my hand as I stood up. She took a warm wash towel and gently caressed my face. Then she walked me over and told me to kneel, in front of Beth! I looked at Laura and she nodded toward Beth. I was now looking closely at Beth and she was no blond! I had my way with Beth, nibbling, licking, sucking and more licking. Beth wasn’t a moaner like Carolyn. As I ratcheted up the attention, Beth would let out a shriek, like a banshee, then she would almost baby talk me into a frenzy. Oddly enough, Beth had a unique taste compared to Carolyn. I was in no way complaining, but cataloguing for future reference.

As Beth finished up, I thought Laura would be next. But after she wiped my face, she had me sit down with the girls. “Dana, you have passed our test and we welcome you into our sisterhood.” Okay, now what? “That’s so sweet of you girls. Thank you.” Then Laura gave me a present from the three of them. Yeah Dana! She gave me a round plastic thingie. Take a look at the date, Dana. Today is Saturday. Turn the dial to Saturday and tap out the pill in your hand. Now swallow the pill.” She said that was my daily routine from now on and she’ll let me know when it is ‘my time of the month.’ Hahaha That was two months ago. I like my little wheel and pills; I’m now starting my third one.

That day was like a unicorn. We went back to our normal routines and I usually saw all of the girls at their Friday gigs. The Hot Flames were getting better and better and they were all excited about the upcoming fall review. But there wasn’t much said of that day for a while.

I hadn’t seen the girls the previous weekend and asked if I could stop by. The girls were depressed because they had been working hard all summer, building towards the annual fall review to showcase their new songs. Bethany said she was sorry, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and none of us blamed her. She was leaving on an around the world cruise with her parents. I suggested the girls could find someone that could fill in or just sing as a duet. I was trying to present a solution when all the girls wanted to do was commiserate. I offered to make lunch for them as they handled the news together. I was trying to lighten the mood, so I put on one of Carolyn’s aprons, which looked like a dress on me. I brought out the lunch on a tray. I had poured wine for the ladies and had put together an avocado and chicken sandwich along with a little chicken noodle soup.

The girls thought I was a good sport for trying to cheer them up. They all started chatting and giggling as I served everyone. When I sat down to join them, they were all staring at me. “What did I do?” Laura told me to scoot over next to her. She held my face in her hands and said, “Dana, thank you for being a friend to all of us.” She asked me if she could try something and I said absolutely. After lunch, I served everyone Irish Coffee and the girls were suddenly very chatty. “Come over here Dana and take a seat.” Laura and Carolyn were circling me, but Carolyn had a very skeptical look on her face. Laura said, “Dana, we want to see what you would look like as the third girl in our group.”

Carolyn threw down the gauntlet for me. “I don’t see it Dana. I may be the only that feels this way, but I don’t see how a boy can pull this off.” Pull what off? Laura and Bethany rose to my defense. “Dana is almost the exact same size as Bethany. She has also seen every one of our performances and can sing our songs as well as us!” What? Me substitute for Bethany? Are you crazy? “Laura continued, “let’s do a trial run and see if this idea has any merit all.”

I started to get a little defensive with Carolyn, “Carolyn, I can be just as much of a girl as the rest of you!” She sneered, “Are you kidding? You will be outed as a tranny as soon as you open your mouth.” I put on my most seductive girls voice, “Oh, I don’t think anybody will recognize me, want to make a bet?” Carolyn was excited by my challenge. “Okay, today is Friday. Come next Friday, we have a gig over at Dooley’s. If you can pull that off, we’ll take the next steps.

Whoa! I only have a week to become a girl for the gig on Friday? Okay, I can do this. I looked at Laura and asked her if she could help me. “Of course, Dana. We have a big day tomorrow to get started.” Carolyn shook her head at me and said “Dana, I hope you can pull this off because we are ready as a group. But I see a lot of issues. Your hair is certainly long enough and with extensions and a blonding, you will have a start on the look.

But Dana, Carolyn continued, you have to do more than just look the part. We all have refined our look and Bethany is the most girly of all of us. With her big hair, long nails, flawless makeup, and tight costumes, she can easily get the boys on whipped up into a frenzy. Even I have a hard time walking in the stiletto’s she wears for our performances. Do you think you can do all that? We have been girls our whole life, it’s not reasonable to think you can do that in just a couple of months.”

I didn’t want to cast any shade on the proceedings, so I told Carolyn when I was ready, even she wouldn’t recognize me. “Carolyn, I have almost two months to become a girl. I can do it and you will be surprised.” Carolyn said, “I hope that you can pull this off Dana, but I’ll be totally surprised if you can.”

The girls said they would see what they could do for me tomorrow and then we could go shopping. I was generally sleeping at my place because there wasn’t a lot of extra room at Laura and Carolyn’s apartment. Both Laura and Carolyn asked me to spend the night so we could get an early start tomorrow. As we finished up, both Carolyn and Laura took me into the bathroom. “Dana, the first thing you need to do is take off your makeup and moisturize before bed.” Since I wasn’t wearing any makeup, that part was easy. Then I cleansed, toned, and moisturized my face.

The next step was to rid my body of any hair below my eyebrows. At this point both Carolyn and Laura were spreading a cream on my skin. Laura was giggling as she spread the cream over my genitals and around my rosebud. “You are going to love being hair free, Dana”, they both added. After rinsing and scrubbing my skin, I got out and the girls proceeded to rub a lavender scented lotion into my pink skin.

I wasn’t sure how we got to this point so quickly. I was naked in front of my girlfriend Laura and her roommate Carolyn and they seemed to be unaware. Laura put a nightgown over my head and we all went into the living room. “Dana, we are going to have a slumber party to get you ready for girlhood. Aren’t you excited?” I told them I was ready. We started out with nail polish. I was told to pick out a color for all of us and to start with our toes. I liked the purple sparkly color and was shown how to do all of our toes. After three coats of polish and a shiny top coat, I was directed to our nails. I was shown how to file the nails into the proper shape and gently push back the cuticles. I picked out a Coral color and did Laura and Carolyn’s nails, but they said to just put a topcoat with no polish on mine.

Next up for our girls’ slumber party was makeup. Carolyn showed me how to create a nighttime look for Laura. Then Laura showed me how to do the same on Carolyn. I had just done the girls makeup under their guidance and now they wanted me to do my own. “Just follow the same routine Dana. You will need to do your makeup every day for the next two months. I started out by dabbing concealer around my eyes and blending that in. I then took a foundation sponge and applied a light coating. I was handed the setting powder, and I knew exactly how to cover my face. I then took a large brush and finished the look with a bronzer. I copied the eye look exactly as I did for the girls. I started with an eye liner, then put on three coats of lengthening mascara. I did my lids in a dark, sparkly green. Finally, I again copied the girls look by lining my lips in a very dark red, then applied a matte finish in Flame Red lipstain.

I turned around at Carolyn and shook my hips and said, “who’s the girliest now?” I was proud of how I had done exactly what they wanted. We all had a big laugh and took pictures with each of our phone. It was getting late, so we cleaned up and got ready for bed. Carolyn and Laura wanted to fix my hair for me for being such a good sport. They took me to the kitchen and started by shampooing and conditioning my hair. Then they had me sit in a chair and put a cape around me. Laura was brushing my hair and told me she was going to even out my split ends. My hair was at my shoulder blades, but I generally just put it in a ponytail. She started just a few snips and then said to me, “Dana, if you are going to mimic Bethany, you know she has her trademark bangs!” “Okay,” I shouted, “I’m in. Cut me.”

After I acquired Bethany’s edgy bangs that were cut on an angle, I thought this isn’t so hard after all. To finish up the night, Laura and Carolyn decreed that I would be sleeping in curlers. It was a great night to bond with these girls. I too had my doubts about whether I could pull this off, but I looked at it as a challenge. We were asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow. It was fun for all of us ‘girls’ to sleep in Carolyn’s huge, king size bed.

I was the first one up in the mornings and crept silently out to the bathroom. I did my business and readjusted my nightgown then straightened out a couple of curlers. I headed back to the kitchen to start the coffee and tried to find ingredients for breakfast. I decided on French Toast and got the ingredients ready. I went back to Carolyn’s room to roust the stragglers. Carolyn and Laura came out of the room, fully dressed as I was preparing to knock. “Good Morning Dana!” Laura set down a pair of four-inch clear mules for me to step into. “We need to start your heel training immediately.”

We all went down to the kitchen. I got the girls a cup of coffee and started putting the French Toast on the grill. I put my apron back on and got all of the toast to take into the girls. As we chowed down on the French toast, Carolyn was the first to speak up. “Dana, you have really been a good sport about all of this, but I don’t see how we can succeed. You have embraced some of the appearance of girls with your hair, but we are a world away from you presenting as a young woman. I don’t want to see you or us getting hurt by this deception.”

“Carolyn, please give me a chance! This is just day one of the new Dana. I have two months to be able to pass. I know that I only have a week to get ready for the gig next Friday, but I can assure you that I am on board 110%.” If you will believe in me, I give you my word that I won’t let you down. Laura spoke up, “let’s give him a chance Carolyn. We can make a decision after our gig next Friday.” Carolyn and I agreed that was a good time to make a final decision on my girltime.

Laura was relentless with me that week. As soon as I came over, she had me dressed in skirts and dresses and watched me like a hawk as I put on my makeup. On Monday, Carolyn gave me 4” stilettos for me to wear ‘to get used to them.’

On Tuesday, I was told to get dressed while Laura and Carolyn just sat sipping wine. I scurried back to get changed. There, laid out on Carolyn’s bed, was a maid’s uniform. Well, I told them I would help out and if Carolyn thinks she can intimidate me, she has another thing coming. I quickly changed into the uniform with all of the lingerie underneath. I then sat down at the vanity and proceeded to apply my makeup. I was getting better at it and was done in no time. I tilted my head down and brushed all of my hair over my head. I then took a can of hairspray and gave my hair a quick shot. Then I flipped my head back and my hair stood out like an 80’s supermodel. I then used a pick and more hairspray to ensure I was done. Laura and Carolyn were effusive in their praise for my dedication.

On Wednesday, the girls said we needed to visit a friend. They had me change into lemon shorts and a blue V-neck t-shirt. Carolyn took us to a nearby mall and we walked together over to the food court. Laura and I had a salad while Carolyn left us. Carolyn came back with packages in hand. She swapped out my sandals for 5” platform sandals. “C’mon Dana, your heel training is now starting in earnest. As I tried to stand up, each girl grabbed one arm and we went back to shopping. Our first stop was Nordstrom’s. As we entered, one of the greeters asked where we were going. Laura said we were looking for the salon, and she pointed us in that direction.

Carolyn and Laura sat down on a bench in the lobby. Carolyn took my hands (which were shaking) and looked me in the eye. “Dana, this next part is going to make you look like a woman, so we need to clear the air first. I don’t think it’s possible for you to pull this off so convincing that we could win the prize. I just don’t think we can do that. You have been 100% cooperative so don’t think Laura and I don’t appreciate it. I just wanted you to know how I feel.” Then Laura took my chin and said, “Dana, I think that you can pull this off and we can win. But the only person that matters right now is you. Should we move forward and see how the chips fall on Friday?” You will have to spend some time in the salon today.”

I had a couple of thoughts running through my mind. I had come this far so there was no way I wasn’t seeing this through to the end. Secondly, I was disappointed that Carolyn didn’t think this was possible. ‘I’m ready to go, ladies. Please let’s get a move on.” They eagerly took me to an upscale salon and told the receptionist about my appointments. Laura sat down in the reception area with me and told me how proud she was of my willingness to help. She gave me three pills and a bottle of water. “Take these Dana. They will take the edge off any procedures.” After taking the pills, Laura introduced me to Paula who was going to guide me.

Paula handed me a glass of wine and said to follow her. She took me to a cubicle and said to put all of my clothes in the locker and put on the gown. I took a big gulp of wine and stepped out of the cubicle only dressed in a long blue gown. I had slipped the silver high-heeled sandals on my feet to keep the gown from dragging on the ground. Paula said I looked great and took me to another room and introduced me to Olivia. Olivia told me to remove the gown and lay face down on the table.

Olivia began the exquisite torture of waxing me. After the first strip was pulled off my calf, I started babbling to Olivia. “Please stop. Isn’t there some alternative to this?” Olivia was ready for me. “I can’t believe it! That was only one strip. Carolyn thought you would last for at least 2-3.”

What? Now Carolyn was betting that I wouldn’t last? I’ll show her. “Olivia dear, please continue my waxing, but could I ask you to do a “full body waxing?” She was surprised that I wasn’t giving up, but then proceeded to do the most thorough job she had ever done. She thought that if I didn’t care, then she was going to wax every hair off my body below my neck. And she did just that. My skin was numb and my mind was numb.

After Olivia was done with me, I thanked her and tipped her for putting up with me. She just smiled and said she will see me soon.

Paula put me back in her chair and started on my hair. She liked my bangs and overall length. She asked me if I was going for a look ‘like Beth.’ I told her that was what I would like. She said no problem and turned me around. She told me I needed extensions if I wanted to pull off the Beth look. I told her I would do whatever was needed. Paula was very chatty. We talked about her boyfriend and her daughter and the new hair styles for fall. She asked me how long I had been dressing. I told her a few days and she burst out laughing. “That’s a good one, Dana. No one that has been through here today thought you were anything but a charming young girl.”

She told me that because I had my ears pierced, she wanted to give me a belly button piercing. When I asked why, she explained that anybody could have pierced ears but only a girl would have a naval piercing. I thought to myself, Carolyn would never expect that. I wanted to show her I was committed. She told me the finishing touch would be a diamond stud in my nose. Okay then, count me in!

While I was sitting in Paula’s chair, Destiny came over with her rolling cart to start on my nails. I never had a manicure before, and the effect was mesmerizing. My eyes were closed as Paula was working on my extensions and Destiny was working on my nails. I relaxed knowing that Laura had explained everything. The next thing I knew Destiny was gently touching my arm to waken me. “Dana, I’ve picked out a color for you based on Laura’s suggestion. Does this look good to you?” I looked down and saw long narrow pink nails airbrushed into elaborate blue and purple butterfly designs. What could I say? I knew this would be another bargaining chip for me with Carolyn. I squealed with joy as I knew this would definitely give me the edge.

Destiny and Paula were jumping around as well. We were all taking selfies of our nails. Paula then went to work on my hair. “Dana, I know you have been wearing this in somewhat of an androgynous look this week, but wouldn’t it be better to have a more feminine look? Otherwise, you are not going to fool anyone!! I was thinking of Carolyn’s challenge to me, so I wanted to make sure that the girls knew that I was serious about going all the way. I knew all I had to do afterwards was cut my hair short, so I told them to give me the most feminine hairstyle they could.

This salon was fabulous, and I was definitely feeling no pain as I was sent out the door. Paula and the other girls were absolutely in love with my hair. Even though my own hair was about at my shoulder blades, the extensions they added took them down my back. After adding the extensions, since my hair was a light brown, auburn highlights were added. Since I was looking for the ‘Beth’ look, my hair was long and full. They even told me how to take care of my hair. I told Paula, “thanks for giving me ‘the works’ today.” Paula said they were delighted to have helped me but that wasn’t anything near ‘the works’, and if I was interested that they could show me things that were amazing.

I headed back to my house to avoid the drama at the girls, but then realized I didn’t have anything to wear in my now ultra-feminine look and went to Laura’s instead. When I knocked on the door, both girls were there to greet me and were jumping up and down commenting on my new ‘look’. “Dana, you look awesome, I can’t believe it’s really you.”

Carolyn was amazed at the transformation and wondered if we had enough time to properly make this happen. “Dana, you look amazing. I just love your hair and I’ve always wanted extremely long nails like yours. Thank you for going to all of this for us. But I just wonder about the rest of this.” She pointed to Laura and her and said, “Dana, you’ve done more than any of us expected, but there is a limit. You know that when it is our time of the month, that strange things happen. When our female hormones go into overdrive once a month, it has numerous effects. Of course, you know what menses is, but do you know what also happens during that time of cleansing? There is a creativity spark that is quite intense. That spark is what some people feel is the true id. You need to feel that spark.

Carolyn said, “I’ll just say this then Dana: If you want to be one of us, you’ll need to experience our hormonal swings, too.” Of course I am having hormonal swings. I’ve been taking taking hormones for the last two months. Carolyn and Laura’s faces lit up. I had been taking their birth control pills for the past two months since our shopping trip.

At this point, we were past all the fine dressing and makeup, and just trying to get ready for Friday’s gig. The three of us sounded really good. I thought we were just as good as any group I’ve heard. Wednesday’s session was our best so far. We had one more day of practice and I had one more day to convince Carolyn that I could pass for Beth. After Thursday’s practice, either I would be in or out.

I got up early Thursday to get to classes. I was done around one and then headed back to Paula’s salon for ‘the works’. I told Paula that I was committed to being the third girl in the group. I had already gotten a lot of work done and wondered if there was anything else? She sat down right next to me and told me about the other service they offer. “Dana, what most girls like you want are breasts. Judging from your body size, I think you would be a C-D cup. Is that what you want Dana? Of course, I did. But can they going to do surgery right now?

Paula saw my anxiety and held me and told me it was going to work out. She held me and told me they had a non-invasive way to simulate breast growth and have helped thousands of people like me. Wow, I’m sure Carolyn had never heard of this! If I can have breasts, at least temporarily, it will give my image a real boost. I told her let’s get started. I went over to another of their stations and was told to lean back as they reclined the chair. Paula said they would need to make sure I was smooth and proceeded to shave my whole upper body. After shaving, she rubbed a sweet-smelling lotion all over me. Then she took another tube of cream and spread it onto my nipples. It was quite an erotic feeling and that ramped up even more when my nipples started expanding. My nipples were pulsing as the cream was absorbed. My areolas seemed to be swelling as well. Slowly my breathing returned to normal.

Paula wheeled over another machine next to me. “Did you like the cream on your nipples, Dana? Oh yes I did, I moaned. Well, this machine will take that to a whole new level. My nipples were now a little numb and Paula brought over a syringe and emptied it directly into my right nipple. It didn’t hurt so much as just felt a little full. She injected my left nipple with the other syringe and then placed two large breast-shaped domes over both breasts, creating a suction. Once they were in place she injected a fat solution to fill up the domes, then she attached a hose to the end of each one then attached the other end to the machine. The machine whirred to life and suddenly my nipples were being sucked and pulled in this fat solution.

While the machine was creating C-cup breasts out of nothingness, my hair was being transformed. I started out with long hair down to my shoulder blades. Now I was getting extensions down to my butt. After attaching the extensions, my hair was full of foils, highlighting my hair.

Paula said to just relax because they were going to work on my Adams apple while the machine worked. She took a tube connected to an atomizer and snaked the tube down my throat. It had an anesthetic on the end, so I never gagged on it. The tube was a fiber optic which enabled her to locate my vocal cords. She gave a spray to my vocal cords and then she sent the probe into my Adams apple cartilage. She then gave a double squirt of another bulb directly into my Adams apple.

She pulled the rubber cable out of my throat and suggested that I not speak for 24 hours. I was a bit confused about my throat while my breasts were now being sucked up into the domes on my chest. I later found out that the injection into my nipples was an estrogen/prolactin cocktail. The fat solution in the domes on my chest actually had come from liposuction of my waist. As the machine on my breast alternated between rest and extreme suction, my own breasts were also reacting to the estrogen shot that put my nipples on high alert. Now my own lipids were slowly being sucked into my burgeoning breast tissue.

Paula had another girl come over while I was finishing. Natalie proceeded to inject collagen into my lips. Paula said I would need to come back in 6-8 months. While I was reclining Paula asked if I liked wearing higher heels. I nodded my head and she said she could help. Her technician Ally came in with a tray and two syringes. Ally said this would help me walk in heels better. She injected both of Achilles tendons and said that would help. Lastly, she asked if I was sure before going ahead with an ‘adjustment’ to my junk. Paula said she could glue things in place so my bottom would look like a lady. I was laying back thinking good thoughts while Paula maneuvered everything in place. My balls were glued back in the inguinal canals. Then they took my penis and gave it a shot at the base, then they pushed it back into itself, leaving only my nubbin visible. She said I would need to sit to pee because it can only spray down. I couldn’t believe it but when I saw myself in just a thong, I was indistinguishable from a cis girl.

I had a huge smile on my face as I was entering the final hurdle with Carolyn and Laura. Once they saw my ‘temporary’ breasts and vagina, and my sensual red lips, there could be no doubt about my sincerity. I had been there about 4 hours when Paula told me I was ‘done’ for today. She unhooked the domes on my chest from the machine and told me that they would drop off on their own sometime overnight. She then had me sit up and attached and sturdy looking Playtex long line bra over my mounds. She turned me around and fastened about 10 eye and hook closures. As I headed home I texted Laura that I just got done at Paula’s and she would be amazed at my new look. Laura was excited but told me that Carolyn was having serious misgivings about our gig tomorrow night. I texted her that I would come by early in the afternoon tomorrow so that we could all get ready.

Friday morning. I got up at 7am because I couldn’t sleep. Paula was right, the domes fell off my chest last night. What I didn’t expect was for me to have legitimate C-cup breasts hanging off my chest. My areolas were at least twice the size of what they were yesterday, and my breasts are awfully perky. I had to take my mind off of my breasts, so I got in the shower and washed and conditioned my hair. I made sure I didn’t have any hair anywhere then dried off. It was difficult to get past ‘my breasts.’ I changed into a rather plain blouse and skirt and then applied a normal daytime makeup look. I stepped into 5” wedge heels, grabbed my purse and headed out. My calves were adjusting to the higher heels because of the shot. In fact, I had to walk on my tiptoes when I wasn’t wearing heels.

I took a deep breath when I got to Laura and Carolyn’s apartment. Carolyn didn’t think I could look realistic enough to pull off our talent show event, but Laura seemed to be my biggest cheerleader in this whole thing. She was always giving me makeup or hair or clothing tips. I had come a long way in two months, but would it be enough to help the girls? I was about to find out.

Carolyn answered the door and we did a quick air hug. Laura was sitting at the kitchen table and the atmosphere was not cheery. “Dana, Laura started, when we started talking about this you were just a boy, and we know that you’ve tried to do your best. We had a dream and were hoping that you could help us achieve that, but here we are.

I was incredulous. What else could I have done? “Laura, where do you think I came up short?” She took my hands in hers and said, “Dana, we said we had different hormones and different body structures.” “Yes, and so do I! Remember you girls started me taking female hormones two months ago. And now look at this, I pulled down my top and bra and let my breasts hang out. The girl’s mouths were now wide open. Laura reached out and put her hand on my breast, then Carolyn gently grabbed the other. “Dana, what is going on?”

I told them that I was determined to not be denied a place on stage with them. My voice was now a mezzo-soprano and I could hit both the highs as well as the low studio notes. I told them about more about my new ‘temporary’ breasts and vagina as well as my tiny waist due to the liposuction needed for my breasts. I had been walking in 5” heels for the past month and felt I could run a marathon in them. My nails were now about 2” of color changing coffin nails and I loved them. The last issue that Carolyn had complained about were my ‘Brooke Shields’ eyebrows. I thought they were androgynous, but Carolyn still thought they looked like a boys. Now I had fixed that. I had a finely arched eyebrow that reminded me of the old-time actresses like Jean Harlow. The electrolysis was successful and now I didn’t need to worry about maintenance to have starlet eyes. No one would ever guess I was a male with these eyebrows. When they attached individual hairs to my lashes, they grew to be luscious. Maybe the most obvious thing were my lips. They were always full, but now I would call them sensuous. And they were permanently ruby red.

Laura and Carolyn were looking at me like I was crazy. I told them I was committed to doing whatever was needed to look just like a girl. I now had breasts and a vagina, my lips were ‘kissable’, my Adams apple was gone, my voice had been raised, I had my body waxed, I had extremely long nails and my eyebrows were like pencil lines and my eyelashes were extremely long. I insisted that they take me seriously. I told them that I deserved this chance. They were thrilled and we started getting into the mood for the concert. Laura and Carolyn and I got ready and we all looked unstoppable when we left for the union. The girls were amazed that I could walk in the heels, but for me they were actually somewhat comfortable.

On the walk to the union, the girls were inquisitive. “Dana, why did you get breasts? Do you want to become a woman? Do you like guys? Do you have a vagina? I told them I did all of this for them. They couldn’t believe what I was saying. “Dana, you are just like us. We love you. Thank you for doing this for us. When we get our first contract, you can get your own vagina. “I was amazed they were still kidding me. OMG, my own vagina! What could be better?

The girls were funny, teasing me about being the girliest of them all. Our concert was great. There was no chance of anyone thinking of me being anything but a girl. After the concert we hung out for a while and there were a lot of guys wanting to buy us drinks. Carolyn insisted on staying with me. Because I had a long line bra and girdle on, there wasn’t much chance of me getting in trouble. When we took off our makeup to get ready for bed, Carolyn was amazed at how smooth my face was and at my tiny little eyebrows. Laura had asked to put my hair up in Swedish braids for tomorrow. I just loved the intricate braiding she did and asked Laura if she could show me how to do that. She helped me put her hair up into a French braid.

We were sitting around like three girlfriends, giddy at the success of our concert. Then slowly, Carolyn and Laura were on either side of me, caressing my breasts and nipples. I was intensely aroused and Laura guided me down to Carolyn’s wet mound. I immediately latched on to Carolyn and started exploring with my tongue. Laura gave me a wink as she rolled her body over mine to lock lips with Carolyn. When Carolyn started screaming and moaning, I turned my head and body around and came face to face with Laura’s pussy. I needed no special invitation as I gave Laura a good tongue thrashing. When she started shaking and moaning, I finally came up for air. Carolyn and Laura were wriggling around like a couple of caterpillars as I pulled in behind for a good snuggle.

I was in some out of body experience when I heard them whispering again. “He is perfect.”

The next morning, we were all up and talking about the concert. I had gotten up a little early to take a shower and put on my makeup. Even though I was a guy, my long hair, long nails, long eyelashes, kissable lips and high arching eyebrows gave me a real feminine look. I applied a normal daytime makeup look. Laura had left patterned pantyhose along with a short denim skirt and a cold shoulder look sweater She had left a 36D bra for me as well. Carolyn asked me about my period. I was a little shocked but figured that’s what women do. I told her that I was a little bloated and thought I would start any day. She was questioning my flow when I told her I usually have a heavy flow and used both pads and tampons. I can talk girl talk with the best of them.

When we were done with breakfast Laura suggested we have another girl’s day by the pool. I was given a yellow bikini and told we were going to be laying out. I got the bikini on but was a little apprehensive of the way my boobs were sticking out. Fortunately, with my small waist, the bottoms fit snuggly well. We sat down by the pool and I was selected to apply toe-nail polish for everyone. I selected a royal blue and soon had three coats of polish on everyone’s toes. Because of the tight braid on my head, I was given long, feathery earrings. It was difficult painting everyone’s toes when my own nails were so long, but I took my time and stayed within the lines. Laura took my hair down while still in the braids and then wrapped them around my head. My hair now looked a bit like a crown layered around my head. She then took a pen and darkened in my eyebrows. The last thing she did was put a thick layer of Revlon Red on my lips.

I was then told to lay on the lounge chair. I laid on my back with my big hat on. Both of the girls were interested in helping me. While I was laying back, they took my braids out and wet down my hair. Laura asked me if I wanted to have my hair rolled up in curlers and I said why not? Carolyn took me inside to get some drinks after that. She put a roll of cotton around the base of my hair. She then told me she was giving me a perm and I said I would love it. There was no way they were going to out girlie me. I was determined to own the look. I asked her what else I could do? After finishing the perm, Laura said that I needed to roll over to get some sun on my back. When I did, she unhooked the back of my suit so I wouldn’t get tan lines. I guess the tan lines on my front will be ok.

The girls were surprised that I was so adamant about looking authentic. Laura liked me helping out with the household and took her time teaching me how to apply makeup. Carolyn was originally skeptical but now was my biggest supporter. She was constantly giving me ideas about how to present myself more femininely. That night I thought we had a breakthrough. I was getting ready for bed and had taken off my makeup and was moisturizing. Carolyn came up behind me and rubbed against me. When this all started, I was mostly Laura’s boyfriend, but now I wondered where we all stood. I had on a baby doll nightgown and was getting a cup of tea before bed. Carolyn came up behind me and fondled my breasts. My knees almost buckled. I again heard Carolyn whispering, “he is perfect, you have such a good eye.” I was thrilled they wanted me.

I had shown Laura and Carolyn not to underestimate me. I had gotten a complete makeover and now looked more like a girl than they did. Carolyn asked me what I was going to do for school and work. I told them it wouldn’t be a problem since most of my classmates thought I was a girl and my clients all wanted to help me look more feminine. What I didn’t realize is that Laura and Carolyn were more than friends and were looking for company. They were thrilled I could move into Beth’s room and we could live together. I was over the moon. I couldn’t wait to move in, but I was in for more surprises.

It only took me two days to move my stuff to Beth’s room. Most of my ‘stuff’ I threw away. I gave away most all of my male clothes too. As I was finishing up putting my things away, I noticed a dry-cleaning bag. I pulled the plastic back and saw several maid uniforms. I thought this was fun, so I got completely dressed in one of the maid’s uniform and put my hair up into a bun. I had on the fishnet stockings and patent leather stilettos as well. I sat down and did a good job on my makeup if I do say so myself. I put the uniform on and zipped up the back. I took the maid cap and bobbie pinned it to my hair. I walked into the kitchen and the girl’s mouths were wide open. “Dana, what are you doing?” “I was just tidying up a bit madam. Do you require anything???

Later that day, I was dressed in one my new fall dresses and headed home to see mom and dad. My dressing had all happened quite quickly, and I needed to reconnect with family. Laura insisted on coming with me and I told her that I appreciated the gesture. My mom knew what was up from my email, but she was still thrilled to see me. I introduced my friend, Laura and we all sat around drinking wine. “Mom and dad, this was me trying to help out some dear friends and it has snowballed since then. Mom asked if she could show me something, so we walked back into her sewing room. “Okay Dana, let’s see what you’ve got.” I loved my mom. I took off the dress and mom’s eyes got wide looking at my breasts. Then I showed her my ‘vagina.’ When she looked at my body with my small waist, long hair and nails, she was thrilled. “I always knew you would make a good-looking girl.”

We rejoined dad and Laura and mom had a big smile on her face. “Well Dana, you know a lot of your clients are friends of mine. They can’t thank me enough for introducing you. You’ll have to come to my salon sometime soon.” Well that went about as well as I could have hoped. But mom wasn’t giving up. “Dana, I’ll come over for lunch this week, how does Wednesday sound? I’d love to catch up with you and your roommates. Maybe you could invite me to one of their concerts?” Those are my concerts too, mom. She was right back in my life and was taking control and set up a shopping excursion as well. “Dana, you know we have a special Celebration in town this year after Thanksgiving. You and Laura should come.” I guess we should, and Carolyn too. “Dana, I’ve got so much to tell you about your salon customers. We also are having our annual independent salon convention in Las Vegas next month. You have lots of new opportunities for new customers. You have to be there.”

Laura looked over at me while we drove home and told me she just got a text from the promoter. He wants to see the ‘Hot Flames’ in his office at 10am tomorrow morning. Just a few minutes later, Beth texted from someone in the world and said she would be home in three weeks. Never a dull moment!

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Am I Reading This Right?

Is the story saying that Dana had already been feminizing herself for around seven weeks, unknown to the girls, before the one-week challenge began, so that the hormones they gave her were superfluous since she'd been taking them all along? (Thus the title?)

Eric

Eric

self-editing

Dee Sylvan's picture

Can be difficult when making changes. Thanks for catching that one Eric, the timeline has been fixed. Dana started the hormones over two months prior to the challenge gig, after the shopping trip and dessert. But the hormone treatment wasn't solely responsible for his breasts, that was from the Gurlz Salon.

DeeDee

Totally involved

When I started to read this "Solo" story I was just inquisitive. It didn't take long that I couldn't leave it until late the first day. Day two: completed the story. I liked the story plot which captivated my interest to the very end. Now that Dana has visited his/her family (nothing was mentioned about the farther) Her mother seems all in favor about having a daughter. Here's hoping there will be another a continuation.

Stephanie online name

Sounds like the chalange

Samantha Heart's picture

Was answered in spades.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

The challenge was answered

Dee Sylvan's picture

But now, what is a girl to do? All dressed up and nowhere to go? I think the girls need some additional exposure.

DeeDee

At this point?

Andrea Lena's picture

At 69, I'd be happy to be seen by any women my age as one of them. Great (START) story.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Wish those machines and

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

Wish those machines and injections were possible in real life but permanent. Would love for my Adam's apple (which is barely visible) to be gone and my voice to be more girly along with using fat from like my stomach and such and somehow inserting it into my nipples and creating real breasts.

Wow, Dee! Dana had gone from

Wow, Dee! Dana had gone from an unlikely male groupie to being an awesome fan of the Hot Flames. Each step now built up a need or desire to go further. The story felt like a natural progression that became the decision for Dana to do what was needed to please Carolyn or Laura. All the while embodying the woman she was becoming.
Dana had built a business of helping and pleasing those in the salon industry and his Mom. I suspect he/she had been living through that and now found the chance to embrace it and her new self.
A wonderful story, believable to only those living the dream.
Hugs of thanks, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

In a TG fantasy mood . . .

Emma Anne Tate's picture

I was in the mood for a little TG fantasy, where things go right, and then even more right. And Dee, I knew you would deliver! Where’s that thingamaboob machine when you want it?

Hugs and giggles,

Emma