Alex and Nicole (chapter 6)

Printer-friendly version

Continued from part 5 -Kathy arrives, tormenting continues-

You should read all of the first parts first you know.

It makes more sense that way
stop looking at the back of the book
for the answers.

I was stoking the fires, apprehensive as all get out about the arrival of Kathy.
The panties in my mouth were not tasting as strong now, I was hoping Nicole was
going to remove them before she arrived, things were going to be hard enough to
explain. I wanted to talk to Nicole too, before her roommate arrived. I was so deep
in thought I didn't hear her come up behind me, SWAT. I jumped, she giggled and said,
"Panties."

She stepped closer and whispered, open up Alex, her hand brushing my cheek softly as
I did, she slowly pulled her panties out of my mouth, spread them and inspected them.
She was holding them inches in front of my face. She smiled, "all clean Alex, go rinse
them out please."

As I started toward the laundry room she asked, "Alex?"

I turned, "yes Nicks?"

"Was it terrible?" She asked.

"uhm, no Nicks but I felt so odd doing it." I quietly told her.

"Odd? hmmm, like submissive odd?" She was biting her lip again.

"Yes Nicks." I looked at her panties in my hand.

"I may do it again tomorrow Alex." she said quietly.

"What about Kathy, Nicks, how is she going to react to this?"

"Maybe she will get you to clean her panties too Alex." She winked. She saw
me twitch in reaction. "If she tells you to, you will do it Alex. I want you to obey her every request." She informed me. I wondered if I was going to be cleaning their panties this way all month now, as their slave. Butterflies attacked me again. This month was going to be... interesting.

I had rinsed out her panties and put away the dry laundry, made our bed, while doing so I pictured the three of us, curled up in it, like we would be tonight.. and for the rest of the month. I shivered. Time to prepare lunch, so off I went.

A little while later we both heard a car outside. The butterflies turned into vultures again, thousands of them, swirling and doing loops and other acrobatics in my stomach. My hands were shaking. Nicole went to the door and opened it, she called out to Kathy, "hi roomie, welcome to our resort vacation paradise."

Kathy came in, with bags and suitcases, dropping them in the entry hall, hugged Nicole and giggled. "Resort vacation?" She asked looking around, "doesn't that require a staff of servants?"

Nicole was nodding, "yes it does." Nicole took Kathy by the shoulders and said to her, "we have a maid to cook, clean and take care of our every wish."

Kathy looked Nicole in surprised, "Well I bet Alex loves that, is she cute?"

Nicole was grinning, "oh yes, very cute, adorable even." She then told her about our arrival and how my clothes were ruined.. and that I didn't remember my suitcase.

Kathy was laughing, "oh poor Alex, wait no clothes? What did you guys do then? Is he naked?" She looked around eagerly.

"Down tiger." Nicole told her giggling, "no he is not naked, it was freezing in here though and he was standing there in just a towel, we had to do something, he was turning blue and we were snowed in."

Kathy's brain started working, quickly, "well he wouldn't fit in your dads clothes, or your moms." She looked at Nicole thoughtfully, "he is the same size as you, but you probably only brought jeans and there is no way he would fit in those." She thought more, perplexed.

Nicole said, "right and right, all we could find were some old Halloween costumes of mine."

Kathy blurted, "not the ones I am thinking of?"

Nicole was nodding slowly, "uhhummmmm"

"No way Nicole, wait you said we had a maid? OMG is it Alex?" She stared looking around again.

"Be nice Kathy" Nicole whispered and then called out, "Alex, Kathy is here."

I walked slowly into the room, tingling, trembling even, the chains rattling on the floor, my heels clicking tugging down at the so short dress, blushing deeply. "Hi Kathy." I quietly said. looking at her, she was just so amazing looking, standing by Nicole who was just as adorable.

"Oh Alex you are gorgeous." Kathy said smiling. "Are you truly our maid for the month?"

"Yes, it seems so Kathy." I told her, relaxing a bit, but tingling more.

Kathy looked at Nicks, "why the ankle chains Nicole, what are you two up to?"

"Uhm, well we have been playing some games." Nicole started. "Alex gave me permission to
punish him, so the chains are or were his first punishment but I sort of like having him
chained up all helpless like."

"Gave you permission?" Kathy said, looking into her eyes, "What else did he 'give you permission' to do?"

"Well I get to play dress up with him, he has to wear what I tell him, he is going to be kept pretty all month, he has to do anything I say, I can spank him when ever I wish for no reason... I think that was everything so far, right Alex?"

I was blushing again and just nodded.

Kathy looked at me, "did you get any permissions Alex, or are you just our slave for the month?"

I shivered at her 'our' slave comment. "No, I got some as well." I told her, grinning at Nicole.

"Oh do tell." Kathy said, looking at the two of us, knowing a lot more was up between us.

"Well I get to spank Nicole when ever I wish as well, for no reason." I told her, "and a few other things."

Kathy looked at Nicole, "ok fess up, what are the 'other things' missy."

Nicole was finally blushing, "well he can feel my bum when ever he wants and I have to stand still while he does it, well not just my bum, he can feel anything he wants and he can kiss me when ever he wants too." I was surprised at that it was just added, the feel anything I wanted part, I wanted to feel a lot.

"Kissing cousins?" Kathy asked her, grinning. "What else have you two been up to?"

Nicole and Kathy had a pretty open relationship, "not sex, well uhm, well some sex" she stammered.

Kathy was giggling again, "come on Nicole, did you two do it?"

Nicole shook her head, "I told Alex he can't have an orgasm all month," she glanced at me and then back at Kathy, "but I can."

"Have you Nicole?"

Nicole smiled big. "Ohhhh yes, lots of them. uhm, he has to do what I tell him to." She reminded Kathy. "Anything I tell him to do..."

"Anything?" Kathy asked her, with big eyes.

"Yes." Nicole told her.

Kathy looked at me slyly. "Uhm Alex?"

"Yes Kathy?" I answered.

"I want in on this, If I let you feel my bum or anything else you want for that matter, whenever you want, and kiss me, whenever you want, will you do anything I ask you to do too?"

"Anything Kathy?" I asked her, wondering and tingling massively.

"Yes, Alex, absolutely anything."

Oh, I so wanted that, Kathy was as much a work of art as Nicole was. Nicole was watching me she had already told me I was going to have to obey Kathy, but now I was getting perks too. So I quickly said. "Alright."

Kathy smiled, "ok, lets test your obedience then, come and kiss Nicole."

Nicole blushed a bit, but I walked over, took her in my arms and softly kissed her, a long slow kiss. I loved kissing her, she kissed back and then we both looked at Kathy. Still with arms wrapped around each other, it was obvious that this was not our first kiss to Kathy.

Nicole whispered in my ear, "kiss Kathy now Alex."

Obediently I did just that, our fist kiss, a bit nervous, not too romantic. "No Alex, kiss her like you kiss me." Nicole said.

So I did, when I pulled back Kathy was smiling, breathing faster too. I looked at Nicole and wondered. Nicole saw my look, "what are you thinking? I know that look." She said still grinning.

I said, "well I was thinking this is going to be such an amazing month," I was still holding my arm around Kathy, my hand slid down over her behind, she squealed, she wore tight jeans too. I felt her clench her cheeks when my hand slid over them. "but I have a question." I slid my had over her firm curves, enjoying my self so much.

They looked at me. "have the two of you ever kissed?" I asked quietly. They both blushed. neither answered. Nicole shook her head. I whispered very softly, "do you want to Nicks?"

I saw her glance at Kathy before either of them could answer, I tried something. "Kiss Kathy now Nicole, I dare you."

Nicole gave me a look, but a dare was challenged, she moved toward Kathy. I watched the two of them moving together, Kathy taking Nicoles hand, the two of them were the same height, Kathy blonde to Nicoles brunette shades, they moved together, looked at me and then faced each other and kissed. When they broke apart they were still holding hands. I smiled, "its going to be a fun month, isn't it?"

They nodded, sheepishly. glanced at each other, sighed. I stepped forward, put my hands on each of their behinds, and caressed softly, I had just entered heaven. I kissed each of them.

Nicole said, "Ok enough is enough missy, back to work, take Kathy's luggage to our room and unpack it please."

"Our room?" Kathy asked.

"Only one bedroom has a fireplace Kath, so we are sharing." Nicole told her.

Kathy looked at me, and Nicole, "sharing huh?"

Nicole grinned.

I started to pick up the suitcase and the three garbage bags when Kathy said. "Oh Nicole I have a lot of dirty laundry in the bags too, I just grabbed everything and left, I was so angry with Mom." Kathy told her, we looked at the three garbage bags, stuffed full.

"It is ok Kathy, we have a maid. Alex take the bags into the laundry room please, maybe after lunch you can take care of that little chore." Nicole said.

"He does our laundry too?" Kathy asked.

"Of course, he is our maid." Nicole told her with a smile.

"All of it?" Kathy asked again.

Nicole nodded, "yes he handwashes our delicates and spreads them over towels, he is very careful. Well mostly handwashes." she added teasingly, looking at me.

Kathy looked quizzically, I didnt say a word. I picked up her luggage and started upstairs, as I turned the girls chorused ..."panties" and both giggled furiously.

My blush went to my toes. Kathy called out, "they are very cute Alex, are they Nicoles?"

I had to stop to answer, my blush was obvious, "Yes, we didnt have many clothing options." I tried to make it all seem logical.

She smiled, "So you are wearing your cousins panties Alex?"

I just said, "yes." hoping she was going to let it go.

"Do you like wearing your cousins panties Alex?" She didn't let it go.

"I didn't have much choice Kathy."

"They are very pretty Alex." she told me. She was grinning. "Do you like lookng pretty for us?"

Nicole was watching me twist and squirm.

"It is making Nicole happy." I said honestly, "so anything that makes Nicole happy, that I can do, I will."

"What is making her happy Alex?" She continued, again.

"Having a dress up doll, a maid, keeping me pretty, dressing me in her clothes, keeping me that way. making me serve her." I just said, quietly.

"You are right Alex, it is going to be a very fun month." She said, just as quietly.

I picked up her suitcase and started up the stairs again, only to hear them chorus once more.... "panties"

I put her bag in our room and unpacked it. She had jeans, tops, a couple of skirts, pantyhose, tights, and a dress, oh and panties of course. Some thongs even. When I finished I retrieved the bags with her dirty laundry and put them in the laundry room, the girls were in the livingroom by the fire chatting and giggling, when I walked by they were quiet and looked at me, they burst out in giggles again. I blushed.

Looking at them I asked, "are you ready for lunch?"

Kathy replied, "oh yes, I am famished, I was so annoyed this morning I skipped breakfast." she thought for a second, "oh that's right, you are a great cook, aren't you Alex. Nicole has told me of meals you have made in the past." I smiled at the compliment. They both followed me into the kitchen, sniffing. I had a pot of soup simmering that I had made earlier.

Nicole went, "mmmmmmm, set two place please Alex, that smells amazing."

Two places?

They went into the dining room and sat, waiting. I brought in bowls, plates, cutlery.. for two and arranged it in front of them, complete with crackers, as I left, once again I heard them chorus.. "panties." I turned and said, "are you both going to do that all month?"

Nicole whispered, sort of, to Kathy "that really gets him."

Kathy grinned at me and said, "well Alex if you are going to keep flashing them at us, then yes we are." I tugged at the short dress, trying to pull it down and they both giggled more, Kathy went "awwww Alex you look so cute when you do that. But no matter how hard you tug, the dress is not going to cover your bum."

When I brought in the soup and started to serve it, Kathy reached up under my dress and started to caress my behind. I stood very still. Nicole told her, "the rule is, he or we, can't move until you are finished, feeling."

Kathy looked at Nicole, "we? Like or as in you?." Nicole nodded, Kathy continued, "oh so if I decide to caress your behind you are not going to move?"

I looked at Nicks, who was blushing sooo deeply. Kathy was still playing with my behind so I couldn't move, so I just stared at Nicole, as she bit her lip, she caught my look and stared back, then she whispered to Kathy, "yes, that is the rule."

Kathy whispered back, "can I smack your bum too?" Nicole nodded, again biting her lip. Kathy stopped playing with my bum and I moved to serve Nicole. "Kiss her Alex" Kathy whispered. "Until I tell the two of you to stop."

Oh what torture. I had to bend, to kiss my cousin. Our lips met, her eyes were sparkling and as we kissed her tongue teased mine. I felt Kathy lifting my dress, exposing me, but I was told to kiss, so I was kissing, then I felt a hard smack, and another. She said, "you have a delicious bum Alex, so cute barely covered in Nicole's panties." She said, "ok enough you two are enjoying this too much."

We broke apart from our kiss, reluctantly. Nicole was breathing heavily and her lips were puffy. Her eyes darted toward Kathy, almost sheepishly.

Kathy was grinning, "you two sort of like each other don't you?" Neither of us answered but our looks told all.

I stood straight and as they ate, served them, when they asked for something, demure, tingling fiercely with the the thoughts of what Kathy would ask of me.. and Nicks. But then, my trance was broken. Nicole tugged on the hem of my dress.... "Hey Alex, wake up." I looked in surprise.

"Yes Nicks?" I said softly.

"Kiss Kathy Alex." She told me, with a look on her cute face, a sparkle in her eyes. I looked at Kathy who was smiling. I bent down, as before, but this time my lips met with Kathy's. Niclole whispered, "until I tell you to stop."

Oh the torture, once again. Nicole knew of my crush on Kathy, kissing her was... glorious. Nicole let us kiss, for much much longer than we just had. When we were finally told to stop, we were both breathing heavily, Kathy's lips were puffy now, her eyes glazed. Nicole noticed, "ohhh and the two of you sort of like each other, don't you?" she was grinning,

Kathy squirmed but nodded too and glanced at me. I almost melted. I smiled at Kathy and she knew. She kissed me softly again. Then she looked at Nicole, "are we going to keep him this way when we get back to the university?"

I squirmed, wiggled, tingled and it was not unnoticed, both girls looked at me, their eyes were sparkling. They were teasing but I wouldn't put it past them to well..

Lunch was over, as the maid, I went to the kitchen to clean up, and eat as servants aparently dined alone. Kathy came in as I was washing up at the sink and watched for a moment. "Panties" she whispered. I turned blushing. She giggled as I tugged at the short dress. "Awww Alex that really does get you doesn't it? Nicole was right?"

I looked down, still embarrassed not sure what to say, this was the first we were alone since she arrived, and I felt very meek dressed this way in front of her now. She slowly lifted my chin, until our eyes met. "You are a very good sport Alex," she started, "I know you didn't have many, well any, options for clothing, but still you are playing the part and Nicole is having so much fun."

"Nicole had a super hard term, I know she was extremely tense and needed a relaxing vacation." I said as Kathy stared into my eyes. "I would do anything to help her unwind,
We all were worried about her, she bit off more than she could chew. If serving her on vacation is going to do that, well then this is what I am going to do."

Kathy's face broke into the biggest smile, her eyes glistened a bit and she grabbed me and squeezed me in a tight hug. "I think I love you now Alex." She whispered. "I was worried about her too, what you are willing to do, is just so awesome."

She let me go but still held on to my hands. "Is it ok if I tease you too?" she asked, eyes sparkling again. I grinned and nodded sheepishly. "Can I torment you too?"

"Torment?" I asked.

"Yes Alex, if we are keeping you as our maid, dressed so prettly, all the time, even if you don't want to be, serving our every wish and teasing you sooo much, can I torment you too?"

She still hadn't said what she wanted to do, to torment me. I thought for a second, "will it make you happy?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she giggled a bit.

"Then you can torment me too." I said, but.... I stepped forward and kissed her softly, she responded like we had just fallen in love... maybe we did, as we broke apart, she whispered. "But?"

"I get to do that when I wish." I said, smiling. She nodded. I said, "and back at the university as well?"

She nodded again whispering, "I hope you do Alex." We both beamed. She rubbed against me, her hands traveled up me and she whispered, "you can do anything else you want.. with me, too Alex." Then quietly walked out of the room, leaving me hard as a rock and dreaming happily. She stopped and turned, "but I am going to torment and tease you Alex, all the time, remind you how pretty you are, what you are wearing. You are a very pretty girl Alex, have you looked in a mirror?"

I nodded and didn't say anything, I seemed to be nodding a lot lately. She continued, "I have a lot of clothes here Alex, can I play dress up doll with you too?"

I groaned, she giggled. "You said I can torment you Alex, oh and I do like the chains."

I nodded and groaned again. "This is going to be so much fun Alex. We can keep you in panties, heels, stockings all month, serving us, looking so pretty. Won't that be great?" Before I could stammer an answer out, she added, "oh and I love your makeup Alex." She went to join Nicole in the living room. My blush had not gone unnoticed either. I tasted my lipstick, I had forgotten I was wearing any.

Before I finished Nicole came in and leaned against me, her arm around me. "Kathy is so happy." she whispered. I looked at her smiling face. I was now too, she had been smiling a lot since we arrived. "Have you finished up here?" she asked, looking around at the spotless kitchen.

"Yes Nicks. Just finished." I told her.

"Good girl," she said with a grin watching me twitch, "now off to do Kathy's laundry, looks like she brought her entire wardrobe in those garbage bags." There was a lot, seems she was bringing more clothes to the University that had been stored at home. Nicole broke my thought process, "Are you going to sniff her panties Alex?" I stared at her, surprised. "Well are you?"

I grinned and told her.. "probably."

She laughed, "I so knew it." Then, "I want to watch Alex, when you do." I got quiet. "Alex, I want you to sniff each pair too." She was watching me. "Deep long sniffs and even if she is watching Alex." She paused. "Promise me Alex, you can't wash a pair of panties for the rest of the month unless you take a deep long sniff of them first."

Once again at a loss for words, I just nodded.

"Mine too Alex." She informed me... then, "Alex." I looked, "if they are wet, you must taste them."

"Yes Nicks." I whispered.

"Good girl." She whispered back. I twitched again.

"uhm Nicks?"

"Yes Alex?"

"Where did you get these?" I asked, pointing to the chain and manacles locked on my ankles.

She blushed a bit, "I found them in Moms closet Alex, there is a lot of stuff there."

"A lot of stuff?" I asked, wondering what 'stuff' was.

She grinned slyly, "Um-hum, a lot of stuff, some very interesting."

I shuffled off to the laundry room, three bags of laundry were going to take a while. Especially if I was going to wash by hand. I separated each bag, building piles, jeans, tops, skirts, dresses and of course, panties, bras, slips, pantyhose, socks, tights and more, it seemed endless. She had really packed the bags tightly. I decided the jeans and some tops and skirts, maybe some dresses could go in the washer, and got a dark wash going. The piles didn't seem to diminish much though.

Nicole came in after I started the washer and looked around. "Wow, she must have brought everything she owned. You will be in here all day." I looked at her, this part of being their slave was not so much fun. Then I noticed she was dangling something shiny.

"Noooo Nicole, please." I said. But that was a waste of breath as she stepped forward and took my gloved wrist and fastened the shiny handcuff to it, then to the other wrist, binding my wrists together.

"Just to make things a bit harder Alex." She whispered. She saw the pile of panties took a pair and handed them to me. I had to take them with both hands now, as they were joined. They were delicate, flowered, silk like. I just raised them to my nose and sniffed. Staring into Nicoles eyes. She bit her lip. I placed them on the counter beside the sink where I would hand wash them. She handed me another pair. I was sniffing them when Kathy came in.

My blush went to my toes, I think Nicole did the same. Kathy shook her head, rummaged through the panties and picked a light blue pair, a thong. She handed it to me, I held them. She shook her head and tapped her nose. So I raised them and sniffed. As I did, she said, "Those are yesterdays." They, had an aroma, a scent not unlike Nicoles. Musky, intoxicating but different. "I like the cuffs Alex." She grinned. "Now tell me, did you like the smell?"

I nodded, yet again. She continued. "Do you smell Nicoles panties too Alex?"

I looked at Nicole, still holding Kathy's thong. "Tell her Alex." She said.

"Nicole said I have to sniff all panties before washing them." I told Kathy.

"What else Alex?" Nicole prodded.

"If they are wet, I have to taste them." I whispered.

Kathy looked at each of us, "Nicole's too?" She asked.

"Yes." I said simply.

"And.. have Nicole's panties been wet?" Kathy asked, looking at Nicole who was a dark red.

"Often." I said, then changed my answer, "Well all the time." I sort of grinned proudly.

"Nicole!" Kathy exclaimed, giggling watching Nicole blush. Then she looked at me, "And when her panties were wet, did you taste them?" She watched me blush and knew. "Do you like the taste of your cousin Alex?"

I stared and she said, "I am waiting for an answer Alex, do you like the taste of your cousin?"

"yes. Very much." I whispered, stealing a glance at Nicole who was pretending she was on another planet...

"Were Nicole's panties wet this morning Alex?"

Nicole's blush was not diminishing. I was enjoying that and said, "yes they were?" not thinking.

"So you licked your cousins panties this morning Alex? Did you taste her?" Kathy asked, looking at Nicole and then me.

I didn't answer right away. Kathy looked at Nicole. "Did he Nicole?"

"Uhm." Nicole stammered.

Kathy's face got stern, "Fess up you two."

"Niclole uhm, put them in my mouth." I told her. "She told me to clean them."

"Her wet panties Alex, you had to clean them in your mouth?" Kathy pressed, immensely enjoying this. I nodded, I was getting good at that, looking down at Kathy's panties that were still in my hand."How did you clean them Alex?"

"Uhm, I sucked on them." I told her, looking at Nicole, who still seemed to be on another planet.

"Clean my panties Alex." She told me, looking at the panties in my hand. "The same way you cleaned your cousins panties."

I looked at her panties, they were not wet, but I could see they were not 'clean' either. "Now Alex." She whispered.

I slowly pushed them in my mouth, closing my lips around them, feeling the silky material with my tongue and looked at her. "Good girl Alex." She said, "now clean them."

I started sucking and moving my tongue over them, tastes developed quickly. My submissive feeling washed over me. Kathy looked around the room and saw the Bo Peep dress hanging on the hanger. She grinned, "Oh Alex, you wore that didn't you? You must have been so adorable. When you finish my laundry, please put it on for me."

I held up my wrists, my cuffed wrists, which would make changing impossible. "Oh you are stuck in the maids dress aren't you Alex." She almost coo'ed. "Well we will play dess up later then." Before they left me to my chores, she called out "keep cleaning them Alex. My panties."

The tastes were growing stronger, as the panties became wetter in my mouth. I rubbed my tongue on them as I did with Nicole's panties, when I 'cleaned' them this morning. I was left on my own, hand washing each of her 'delicates'. The washer finished and I hung her jeans to dry, I was tempted to put them in the dryer to see if I could make them tighter, but that evil thought passed as I really didn't think either of them could wear their jeans any tighter. Another load of her clothes went in the washer and another, soon the laundry room was filled with her hanging garments and I was tired, not enjoying my slaves duties as I had before. Looking at my hands, the white lace gloves covering them, the cuffs joining them, feeling my stockings rubbing together as I moved around in the room, teetering on the high heels, enslaved by two gorgeous girls.

Thinking I best add some logs to the fires, I shuffled off to do so, Nicole and Kathy were playing cards in the kitchen, a bottle of wine was open and they looked to be having a lot of fun. I stoked the fires, all three of us then went into the kitchen. Both of them beamed at me. Nicole asked if I had finished the laundry, I nodded.

Kathy asked, "are my panties clean Alex?" I shrugged. I never thought to take them out to check, what a bonehead. She said, "lets check then." She stood and reached over to my mouth, "open up."

She tugged them out slowly, dragging them across my lips, pressing against me, her perfume floating over me, staring into my eyes, I licked my lips, she inspected them. Slowly turned them inside out. "Oops, nope." She shook her head and poked them back in with her finger, lingering over my lips. then whispered in my ear "there is still a stain on them Alex." My knees became wobbly.

Nicole was biting her lip, watching, then "while you are cleaning Kathy's panties Alex", she pointed at her feet, wiggled her very cute stockinged toes. "Please?"

I knelt under the table and took my cousins foot in my hands, her tiny adorable foot and started rubbing, feeling the slippery nylon and her wonderful scented toes, sole, instep...

Kathy sat back down at the table and dealt the next hand, she rested her feet on my thigh, she was wearing socks, those tiny ones that didn't cover ankles, her feet were sort of cute too. "He gives foot rubs too?" she asked Nicole as she dealt.

"Oh yes, it seems he has a bit of a foot fetish, but he does give such wonderful foot rubs." Nicole told Kathy.

I was tingling as I massaged Nicoles foot, my cuffed wrists close together cradling her foot as I tried to kneed her sole, listening to them talking as I knelt below the table, rubbing feet, chained.

"He does does he?" Kathy giggled a bit softly. She wiggles her toes again. Sending waves of tingles along my leg.

Nicole played her hand and added, "he admitted to me that he likes my feet best when I am wearing pantyhose too. But I bet he would like yours any way you offered them."

Kathy peeked down at me, "Is that true Alex? You like rubbing your cousins feet?"

I just nodded again, I was like one of those dolls, bobble head Alex. "Would you like to
rub my feet too Alex?" I nodded again, quite happily.

She wiggled her toes, scrunching them on my thigh. "Alex remember when I said I was going to torment you?"

Nodding again. getting sort of good at it.

That devilish grin appeared on her face, "well I wore these socks yesterday, and to bed last night, maybe when you have finished cleaning my panties, you can clean my socks for me?"

My head bounced up and down again. bobble bobble bobble.

She moved her feet up and down on my thigh, my heart was pounding so hard I almost couldn't hear when she said, "the same way you are cleaning my panties Alex."

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Hot

Great continuation. Thanks for sharing.

I think Alex is going to have

I think Alex is going to have sensory overload with both of them there by the time the month is over. if this is to continue when they get back they will have to get an apartment together