High School Reunion: Bromance on Pacific Crest Trail – Chapter 2 of 3

Printer-friendly version

Previously

Connie replied, “I’m looking forward to getting to our campsite too. My nipples are on high beam and are tenting my bra. Too bad I didn’t bring my underwire push up bra or I’d show you some real cleavage.”

Bonnie discreetly repositioned his penis to make walking easier. That action by Bonnie made Connie smile. It seemed as if they both had a fresh bounce in their steps; an urgency to reach camp.

With Connie’s help Bonnie began a slow and considerate penetration. It felt warm, snug, comforting and long overdue.

Day 2 - Morning

Connie woke to the sound of a crackling fire and the delicious aroma of fresh morning coffee. Yawning and stretching she tossed back the sleeping bag and began her day. Doffing her sleeping shirt she pulled on a gray sports bra and a cute denim romper. Her flannel long sleeve shirt would keep her shoulders warm. A pair of leg warmers would get her through the morning chill. Kneeling at her knapsack, she removed her leather purse; she produced a small mirror and a brush. She applied her lipstick, grabbed a pretty scrunchie and stepped out of the tent with knapsack and purse in hand.

“Good morning, honey buns. Thank you for a fabulous evening.” She walked over, dropped her knapsack and purse next to a log and gave Bonnie a happy hug and a sensuous kiss to the lips. Bonnie returned her kiss and obviously was trying to transfer Connie’s lipstick to his lips. Connie stopped her and said, “Hold on tiger… there’s enough to go around.” Removing her lipstick from her romper pocket she held Bonnie’s chin still and applied a coat of Copper Rose to her sweet lips. “This color really looks great on you. We always used a similar shade at your house when we were in school.”

Bonnie handed Connie a cup of coffee and the two sat on one of the large tree stumps near the fire. “Thank you. You’re very thoughtful.” After a thoughtful pause Connie added, “And you’re very virile too.” They both laughed and Connie scooted closer to Bonnie who immediately put his arm around her shoulders. They snuggled, watched the fire and drank their coffee.

Finishing her coffee Connie was brushing her hair and was about to make a pony tail when Bonnie told her “Let me do that for you. Do you have another scrunchie?” Connie reached into her purse, handed Bonnie two hair bands and the brush. She remained perched on the stump. Bonnie stood behind her and deftly brushed and parted her hair. Instead of a single ponytail she gave Connie two perky ponytails that stuck out in a playful manner. It was a good look on Connie. Peering into her compact mirror Connie’s eyes lit up. “Oooo, that’s so damn cute!”

Bonnie lowered their food supplies from the tree and Connie set about making breakfast. Freeze dried food packets made for an easy meal. Their single burner compact propane stove made food prep quick and easy.

Following breakfast Bonnie went in search of more firewood. Connie straightened the campsite kicking pinecones into the forest. She tidied their tent, zippered their sleep bag and arranged their belongings neatly inside. Needing to take care of her post breakfast ablutions Connie took a roll of biodegradable toilet paper and walked to the agreed upon latrine area and squatted.

Bonnie returned to camp and dropped a double armful of the evening’s firewood next to their fire ring. Not seeing Connie Bonnie called her name. Still squatting Connie shook a nearby bush and loudly said “I’m over here honey…” using a navy term she added “I’m using the head.” Bonnie laughed at the inside joke. “Do me a favor and reach into my purse by the log and bring me a fresh tampon please.”

Opening Connie’s bag Bonnie peered inside. Moving things around she saw panties, a clear zippered makeup case that contained a wide variety of girly things like mascara, lipstick, nail polish, tweezers, a travel sized pack of Pearl Lite Days tampons and travel sized hair spray.

Unzipping the bag Bonnie removed a single tampon. She returned the package to the makeup bag. Taking a closer look Bonnie saw there were also six ribbed latex condoms and a tube of lube inside Connie’s makeup bag! ‘I wonder why she decided to take it bare back? She sure has embraced her feminine self by having so many female items in her purse’ Bonnie thought. Closing Connie’s purse she walked the tampon over to where Connie was waiting.

Connie was standing with her legs spread about two feet apart. She had her hand outstretched toward Bonnie. Bonnie passed the tampon to Connie with a friendly, “Here you go.” “Thanks kissy face” Connie said as she started to squat. Bonnie returned to the campfire area. It was only a few minutes later when Connie emerged from the bushes. She had removed her morning leg warmers and quickly crammed them into her knapsack. She cleaned her hands with a baby wipe and tossed the tissue into the low campfire flames before joining Bonnie on the tarp.

“Sorry about getting you involved with my hygiene needs but either you squirted more than six times last night or you are a walking garden hose! You always seemed to make the biggest puddle in high school. I want to keep my romper clean for awhile.” She leaned over and gave Bonnie a kiss. She pulled Bonnie closer so she could lean on her shoulder. Bonnie tossed a couple of small branch parts on the fire in order to prolong the moment. They held hands like the young lovers they were.

Bonnie broke their reverie by saying “We need to plan our day. We need to get some water from the creek, we need more wood and I’d like to see if I can catch us a couple trout for diner. I think there are a couple of good fishing holes just downstream. I’d also like to show you a beautiful vista point with views of the desert in the distance.” Connie nodded in agreement.

About 11 AM.

Skies were blue with a few puffy white clouds. The temperature was perfect. Both yawned and stretched as they stood up. Connie refreshed her lipstick and tossed the tube to Bonnie.

Bonnie grabbed her backpacking ultralite fishing rod and reel and Connie picked up an empty three gallon collapsible water bladder. Connie followed Bonnie to the creek. They stood on the bank and listened to the water babble. “Get your water from over there where the flat rock is. You shouldn’t drink this water unless you boil it first. There’s no problem in using it to wash your hands and face. I should be back in an hour or two. Okay?” Connie nodded and said “Be careful, darling.”

What had been intended as a simple kiss goodbye escalated into some serious heavy petting. Connie had created an eye pleasing bulge in Bonnie’s pants and Bonnie had found easy access to Connie’s panties via her romper. Connie had hold of Bonnie’s zipper pull and purred into her ear, “Let’s go back to camp. I want to have my way with you!” Bonnie smiled and stepped towards the trail. “I’ll take a rain check on that offer until I get back.” She turned and headed down stream.

Connie filled the water bladder and returned to camp. After stacking the firewood she took a short walk around their private meadow. Finding several patches of yellow and blue flowers Connie gathered several bunches and returned to camp. Placing the flowers on the tarp in the shade of their protective log Connie rolled the tarp back and began gathering all the nearby pine needles that she could find. Using a fallen tree branch as a rake she spread the needles about four inches thick and then rolled the tarp over them. She sat down on her home made pine needle mattress and smiled. ‘Definitely a nice creature comfort’ she thought.

Feeling inspired she used another spare tarp and two sturdy sticks to create a nice sun shade over their new mattress. ‘My god, I made a honey moon bed!’ Her laughter scared a blue jay into flight. ‘I better make myself presentable’. Bringing her purse under the tarp awning Connie went to work. She took her tweezers and mirror to shape her eyebrows into a more feminine look. Using her lipstick she smudged her cheeks with color, rubbed it in and created a very respectable blush. She cut a yellow plastic bag and created accent ribbons that she tied in her two pony tails. Looking into her mirror she complimented herself on the way it made her hair ‘pop. Using more of the plastic bag she tied flower bouquets on each of the two awning sticks.

About 2 PM

Wondering what else she could do to look enticingly sexy Connie walked to the tent and opened her main back pack. She had an area where she kept cold weather items. She pulled out an unopened package of black tights. ‘Yes, as warm as thermal underwear these will complete the image I want Bonnie to see.’ Standing up she removed her romper and morning panties. In doing so she found her tampon string dangling. ‘Damn, sure glad I remembered this.’ Quickly removing the leak stopper she blotted herself, making sure she was dry, and put it in their trash bag. She carefully pulled on her black tights and then a fresh pair of black nylon tricot tap pants. Her penis began to grow as she relished the erotic feeling of nylon on tricot. ‘No time for this,’ she thought. She pulled on her denim romper, tugged her sport bra down into place and took a deep breath. She completed her ‘seductress outfit’ with her ankle socks and hiking boots. Connie returned to the lean-to she had just built.

Connie sat down on the pine needle mattress to catch her breath and wait. Her light headedness wasn’t all altitude related. Taking another look into her mirror she thought there was something missing. ‘Dang, no eye make-up!’ Connie thought. Delving back into her purse she found her mascara and gave her lashes a double coating of black. In a moment of inspiration Connie picked up a piece of charcoal from the fire ring. She used her index finger and rubbed it on the black coal. Transferring the black onto her eyelids she created the sexy dark eye shadow she liked. Staring into her mirror she re-did her lips, blew a kiss at her image and waited. She tossed her bag under the awning in case they needed a pillow. She lay back to rest and wait.

Bonnie returns

About 3 PM

Hearing Bonnie’s return Connie came out from under the awning. She stood, smoothed her clothes and perched on the big stump and struck a pose that she thought was sexy. Less than thirty seconds after she got settled Bonnie appeared from behind a tree. She remained silent.

When Bonnie looked up she smiled at her and said, “Hey, babe how was your day?” Bonnie stopped in her tracks, dropped her fishing pole and stared. Connie slid off the log and put her hands on her hips. Bonnie came within three feet and stopped again. Her eyes were ogling her and she loved it. She glanced at Bonnie’s crotch. She noticed her glance and began to smile. “I’ve found a beautiful forest nymph. You’re absolutely gorgeous. And you have yellow ribbons in your hair and black tights. You’re makeup brings out your features. How did you get those sexy eyes?” Connie replied, “I learned it in the Boy Scouts.” She did a 360 degree turn around.

Bonnie hugged her and gave her a ‘happy to see you’ kiss. Connie pulled her closer and returned her kiss. Looking over her shoulders Bonnie saw flowers tied to two posts. She broke off her kiss and asked, “You’ve made some improvements to our camp?” Grabbing Bonnie’s hand Connie tugged her to the pine mattress. “Feel how comfy this is. Duck your head and get under our awning.” Bonnie didn’t hesitate. “It’s our honey moon bed, babe.”

Their kissing and petting was becoming steamily intense. She had Connie stripped down to her tights and then removed her bra. Connie soon had Bonnie’s jeans completely off. Stopping just long enough to apply more lipstick Connie soon had Bonnie’s jockey shorts off and was eagerly performing a blowjob on her. Lipstick rings marked her progress as well as marking her territory. Bonnie had her hand wrapped around Connie’s rigid shaft. Connie had yanked her tights down for easier access. Following Connie’s lead Bonnie greased her lips with Copper Rose and rolled Connie to being on the bottom. She too was soon marking territory as she sucked and nuzzled Connie’s throbbing cock.

While still bobbing up and down on Connie’s shaft Bonnie used her other hand to finger Connie’s butt hole. Noticing that there was no longer a string hanging out of her Bonnie stopped long enough to say, “Oh, you pulled your tampon out. You must have been expecting me.” “No, not really”, Connie breathlessly said, “I didn’t want anything to spoil this moment. You want to know why I call this our honey moon bed? It’s because I’m taking your cherry right here.” Connie quickly slipped into a spooning position behind Bonnie. Connie grabbed her penis and began rubbing it up and down Bonnie’s butt crack. Pausing when she knew she was at Bonnie’s sphincter her penis probed forward and made partial penetration. Her pre-cum helped. Bonnie gasped at the intrusion.

“I don’t have any condoms but I have a lube that will make it nicer for us both.” Reaching into her nearby purse Connie had the top off the lube within the blink of an eye. Using her middle finger she made sure Bonnie was well lubed inside and out. Bonnie playfully clenched onto Connie’s probing finger. Applying a coating of lube onto her throbbing shaft Connie began inserting herself into Bonnie. Bonnie was as tight as she had been hoping for.

Grabbing the bag she had placed it the lean-to under Bonnie’s butt gave Connie the fucking angle that she wanted. Bonnie reached back and helped guide Connie’s cock to the opening of her virgin ass. Bonnie anxiously tried to stick it in by herself. She had never been the ‘receiver’ before. Connie’s cock was soon buried half way in Bonnie’s ass. “Wrap your legs around my waist”, Connie instructed. Bonnie did. Connie kept stroking Bonnie’s dick as she slowly pumped in and out of Bonnie’s tight virgin rectum. Bonnie’s prostrate was Connie’s target.

Without being asked Bonnie began involuntary subtle upward thrusts of passion that created deeper penetration. Connie was taking her time when Bonnie began increasing her tempo and brought them both to a glorious climax after about ten minutes of rutting. Connie caught Bonnie’s warm orgasmic spurts in the hand that was jacking Bonnie off.

With Bonnie watching Connie sensuously sucked one of her fingers clean of Bonnie’s sperm. Smiling at Bonnie she extended a sperm coated finger to Bonnie. “Have you ever tasted yourself before?” Connie asked. Bonnie pulled Connie’s hand closer and sucked Connie’s fingers clean one at a time performing a slow ‘finger job’ on each wet digit. Bonnie had licked half of her remaining boy juice off of Connie’s palm when Connie brought the remainder to her lips and slurped her palm clean.

Bonnie released her fuck grip of Connie’s waist and dropped her legs. “Whew, that was a beautiful thing,” Connie gasped. “I am so glad to have been your first. Thanks for a great ride.”

It was only then that Connie fully slid out. Bonnie was softly crying. Connie leaned forward and softly kissed Bonnie’s eyelids and gently rubbed her butt cheek. “Did I hurt you honey?” Connie asked. “No”, Bonnie replied. “It’s just I never thought it would be so intense. I’ve never been fucked before. I’ve never milked a man’s penis with my ass before. I was always the one on top.” Connie smiled affectionately and told Bonnie, “It was intense? Wait until we do this again and use the ribbed condoms.” Bonnie’s eyes widened as she envisioned what Connie was suggesting. Connie pulled her bag from underneath Bonnie and laid it to the side.

Lying on their backs and holding hands they let things settle down. It was great to just relax in a forest environment. After a few minutes Bonnie nudged Connie. “I feel like I’m leaking. What do I do? I’ve never leaked before.” Connie chuckled and told her to raise her hips a bit. Connie slid a couple sheets of paper towel under her ass. “Ok, you can relax awhile until the paper gets too wet. If you want to stop the leaking you know what has to be done, right?” Bonnie nodded yes. “Ok, just let me know when.” Bonnie meekly said “When.”

Retrieving a tampon from her bag Connie was kind enough to lube it prior to insertion. “Roll over, get on your knees, bend over and spread your cheeks apart.” Connie commanded. The tampon slid in smoothly. Connie gave the tell tale string a gentle tug. Grabbing Bonnie’s hand she guided her hand to the dangling string. “Here, give it a tug. You need to know where to find it and you need to know what sort of pressure it takes to remove your little friend. Otherwise you’ll think it’s just going to pop out when you least expect it and you’ll walk around without the confidence you need to use one of these.” Bonnie did as instructed.
They used baby wipes, paper towels and some of the water that Connie had brought from the stream to clean themselves as best they could. The cleaning materials were tossed into the nearby fire pit.

Bonnie said, “You know, seeing you standing there in black tights, with ribbons in your hair and made up like a princess was the nicest thing I’ve seen in a long while. The thought and effort you took in building us a pine needle mattress is impressive.” Bonnie hugged her and kissed her softly on her ear lobe. “Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back.” Connie chuckled as she watched Bonnie waddle to their tent with the tampon string dangling from her tight butt. In less than thirty seconds she was waddling back.

Bonnie produced a small white box and handed it to Connie. “Here’s a gift I bought for you the day after our class reunion. I wasn’t sure how to get them to you at a good time. There will never be a better time than now.”

Connie opened the box and revealed a pair of three inch gold hoop ear rings. “Oh, my god! They’re beautiful. Thank you. I love them!” She immediately began removing her studs. Her new hoops were soon dangling from her ears and the studs were in the box. Connie hugged and passionately kissed Bonnie several times. “How can I show my appreciation for your thoughtfulness?” Bonnie hugged her tightly and whispered into her ear, “Before we leave I want you to fuck me again… using a ribbed condom.” Connie softly laughed and replied “Hey sailor, what are you doing tonight?” Bonnie laughed.

About 5 PM

The day was fading and Bonnie suggested they put some clothes on. Soon they were clothed as they were two hours before. The only two exceptions were that Connie opted to not wear her tights (unless it got cooler). Connie had quite easily convinced Bonnie to wear a spare pair of her panties. “For old times’ sake.”

Evening dinner was the two deli sandwiches they had brought up from Jensen’s. Quick, easy and filling. As they were eating Bonnie said, “I have a few questions, Connie. I saw condoms in your knapsack. So why did you let me ride you bare back and squirt into you? I am not complaining. In fact it felt better than orgasmic for me.”

Connie thought for a moment before speaking. “I knew you had to have seen my condoms when you got me a tampon. You saw them, right? So the question really becomes why did you allow me to crème your prostate just now when you knew full well that there was an alternative to the fucking I gave you? For my part I let you cum in me because it made me feel sexily naughty. I can’t remember the last time I was that horny.”

Bonnie absorbed Connie’s comments and took her time before replying. “I did it because it made me feel like you and I are one person… skin to skin. And I was curious if I could feel you cum. I could. It felt warm. That was a very special sensation.” The couple held hands and smiled as they lay reflecting on recent events.

About 7 PM

Having given in to their pent up lust over the last two days the couple settled into a more traditional and less sexually active camping trip. They each took a water bag and walked to the stream to stock up on water making idle chatter as they walked. They made a second trip and transferred the water into every spare canteen, pot and container they had.

Bonnie built a fire and Connie made them tea using the propane stove. They spent the rest of the evening roasting marshmallows, staring at the stars and catching up on the last four years. They allowed the fire to burn down to embers. Bonnie doused the fire and they two retreated to their tent. After a few good night pleasantries they drifted off to sleep.

Day 3

About 6:30 AM

Connie was first up. Quietly slipping on a cute green A-line floral mini dress that she had brought she then pulled on her leg warmers. Reaching for fresh panties Connie hesitated and decided it would be a ‘no panty’ day. Returning her tap pants to her bag Connie left the tent wearing her white sandals with the gold trim. The cool air on her crotch felt good; very freeing. She started a morning campfire and set about warming some wash water on the propane burner stove. When the water was warm enough Connie filled a bowl with water. She set the water bowl on a nearby stump where she had already placed a disposable razor, a small bottle of Dr. Bronner's Organic Peppermint Liquid Soap, her hair brush, mascara and mirror.

Wanting to look pretty for Bonnie she quickly mixed up soap lather and shaved her face smooth. She passed on taking care of her legs and armpits; that could wait for later. Rinsing her face she tossed out the water and patted her face dry. Next she brushed her hair and created an off center high pony tail. She used a fluffy green scrunchie that matched her green dress. It was a style she had seen in a magazine; the dress looked like a sexy Girl Scout uniform. After an application of lipstick, her home made blush and mascara she was ready for the day. She was also ready for Bonnie.

The coffee had just finished when Connie heard the zipper of their tent. Bonnie stepped out and stretched. She was wearing denim shorts, sleeping shirt and flip flops. Seeing Connie she offered her a “Good morning lover” greeting. “You sure look cute for being out in the wilderness. Nice dress… I’m a bit envious.” Flashing a foxy smile Connie replied “Good morning honey buns. I hope you can walk OK today after our love session. Sure hope you aren’t lame.” They laughed.

Connie poured her a cup of coffee and motioned her to a log near the fire. Bonnie made a joke of walking bow legged. It brought out a giggle in Connie. Coming within range Connie planted a big morning kiss on her lips. Bonnie gave her a hug. Connie made them a nourishing freeze dried breakfast of scrambled eggs and hash browns. A light breeze rustled the pines.

Bonnie was sitting on large stump near the fire pit. Connie was returning from the tent where she had removed her leg warmers. With her purse in hand she took a seat next to Bonnie. Bonnie greeted her with a kiss to her cheek and again complimented her on the green floral mini dress. Connie began with, “There were times in high school when you would be the one anxious to wear a dress like this. You made a pretty girl when you wanted to. Remember?” Bonnie nodded in agreement.

Connie continued, “You were the one that bought a special padded push up bra two weeks before our pageant so you could have a hint of cleavage! And then, a week after the pageant, you bought a second one in a satin royal blue. Damn, you looked hot!” Bonnie nodded again. “So why don’t I see you trying to get back in touch with the girly side we both know you have? You have more options than lipstick and panties.” Connie rubbed Bonnie’s inner thigh.

Bonnie pulled Connie into a hug, kissed her softly on the lips and explained, “The military almost killed my femme side. Four years of boot camp and being in the Navy will do that to a girl. You’ve heard about the ‘Don’t ask, Don’t Tell’ policy? There’s also an unspoken ‘Don’t get caught or life will be hell’ that’s a very strict part of their policy. This morning when I saw you in your green dress I envied the freedom you have in expressing your femme side. Those puffy shoulders are perfectly feminine on you and the length shows off you pretty legs.” It sounded as of if Bonnie might cry.

Connie cuddled with Bonnie and tried to soothe her. “Babe, you aren’t in the military anymore. Be who you want to be. Let the inner Bonnie out. Be as femme as you want when you want. Butch it up when you have to. You have options now. Agreed?” Bonnie nodded in agreement. “Would you let me try some cosmetics and things on you out here in the wilderness in our own secret meadow?” Bonnie laughed and said, “Sure do your worst, baby.”

About 10 AM

Handing Bonnie her Copper Rose she said, “Do your lips… they need some color.” Ratting around in her purse Connie pulled out a bottle of Raven Red Maroon nail polish and began painting Bonnie’s toe nails. “We’re lucky. The polish sort of matches our lipstick” Connie said. Bobby softly repeated “Our lipstick… like it was in high school.” While the first coat of polish was drying Connie brought out the white jewelry box that held her gold ear studs. Standing in front of Bonnie Connie inserted a stud in each of her ears. Connie stopped what she was doing and said “The studs went in too easy. What’s going on?” Bonnie blushed.

“The evening of the reunion I found an old pair of pearl studs and forced my holes back open. I slept in them. I did the same every night until we began our trip.” In a perky voice Connie said, “Way to go girl... that’s a good start.” Connie sat down and applied another coat of red to Bonnie’s toes. “Hold still and let your toes dry.” Producing a delicate gold chain anklet Connie hooked it on Bonnie’s left ankle. “This looks nice on you and will remind you to enjoy your femme side. I hope it also reminds you of us.”

Bonnie’s hair in a pixie shag. Looks good… femininely athletic.

Connie stood and took back her lipstick. She put a one inch streak of lip color on Bonnie’s cheeks and effectively blended it in to a healthy looking blush. “Don’t move,” Connie admonished. Connie gave Bonnie’s eyelashes a double coat of her black mascara. “Damn, sure wish I had my eyelash curler.” Again Connie said, “Don’t move.” Bonnie patiently let Connie pluck and shape her eyebrows. “Hey, don’t go crazy I need to look semi normal when we get back to the real world.” “Don’t worry sweet cheeks; I’m just making things tidy.” Connie then did a quick tease to Bobbie’s pixie shag to give more fluff to her pixie shag blonde hair. Stepping back to check her project Connie smiled. As a finishing touch Connie repeated her dark charcoal eye shadow on Bonnie’s eyelids.

Stepping back Connie told Bonnie to remove her t-shirt and hop off the stump. Connie began cuffing Bonnie’s shorts until it appeared that Bonnie was wearing girly short shorts with a 5 inch seam. The total look was impressive considering what Connie had to work with; femininely athletic. Handing Bonnie her mirror she ordered Bonnie to take a look at herself. Slowly moving the mirror around it was apparent that Bonnie was impressed with the outcome. She twisted her ear studs. “Wow!” is all she said.

“We still have things we need to do but we have all day to do it and no one around to say we shouldn’t… just like our love making. We should finish doing our nails and if we wanted we have all we need to shave our legs. In fact there are several things we could shave if we wanted.” Bonnie held her fingers to Connie’s lips and said “Shhhh…” She hugged Connie tightly and said “Thank you babe for doing this. You’ll never know how important this is to me. It’s therapeutic.” They kissed.

Bonnie commented about how clever Connie was and how they could start a trail side spa for cross dressing back packers. They had good laughs about the possibilities. Bonnie paused a moment and said “You’ve worked wonders on me and I’m extremely pleased but I’m wondering why you had me remove my t-shirt?” Connie looked at Bonnie mischievously and said, “I had ulterior motives.” She moved closer and then began sucking and tonguing Bonnie’s left nipple. Using her thumb and forefinger Connie fingered and tweaked Bonnie’s right nipple. It too became quickly rigid like a pencil eraser!

Taken by surprise Bonnie gave out a low moan of pleasure. Connie continued with tongue teasing and sucking Bonnie’s flat breasts alternating from one nipple to the other. Her lipstick prints marked her progress. Reaching deep into Bonnie’s shorts Connie lovingly caressed Bonnie’s penis and cockhead until a liberal amount of pre-cum was achieved. After coating her thumb and forefinger Connie withdrew her hands from Bonnie’s pants and licked her fingers clean. It was a beautiful thing.

About 11:30 AM

Being near their pine needle nest that Connie had built, Bonnie backed Connie onto the edge of their ground tarp. Connie unbuckled Bonnie’s shorts and Bonnie kicked free of them. Bonnie was wearing the pretty panties that Connie had loaned her. Upon seeing the panties Connie began stroking and rubbing Bonnie’s penis while asking Bonnie, “Doesn’t this feel so good baby, so slick, so horny…?” Bonnie pulled Connie down onto the cushioned tarp and then she pulled Connie’s panties down. Connie’s prick was firmly at the ready. It too was dripping pre cum.

Connie pulled Bonnie’s panties down and shifted her full attention to Bonnie’s naked penis. Tonguing the head of Bonnie’s dick she sucked it into her warm and waiting mouth. Connie left lip prints and lipstick rings all up and down it. Leaning back Bonnie let Connie continue. Bonnie gently inserted her fingers into Connie three inch hoop ear rings and used them to gently move Connie’s head to where she wanted her on her dick. Connie hesitated a moment and with Bonnie’s cock still bulging in one cheek she looked her in the eye’s with a questioning expression. Bonnie answered the unasked question “I learned this in the Navy.” Connie resumed what she loved to do.

Bonnie reluctantly asked for a break in their love making. Holding up one of the ribbed condoms Bonnie announced, “I really want to experience what these condoms feel like.” Tearing open the condom wrapper she eagerly rolled the rubber down Connie’s rigged shaft. Forming her lips into a classic “O” Connie made sure there were no wrinkles in the condom by making a few runs up and down Bonnie’s shaft. After giving Connie’s cock a few dick hardening sucks she assumed the doggie position and said, “Fuck me. Fuck me deep.” Connie didn’t wait to be asked twice.

Lubricating her latex covered shaft Connie shuffled into position and placed her cockhead at Bonnie’s waiting sphincter. Bonnie reached back and inserted Connie partially into her. Connie considerately leaned forward and let gravity slowly slide her deeper into Bonnie’s recently discovered boy pussy. Bonnie extended her butt backwards in an effort to be more quickly and fully filled. Bonnie emitted a kitten like mew of pleasure. The condom ribs made a pleasurable difference.

The couple humped and fucked for a long while. As their climax approached Connie dug her toes into the tarp and thrust her cock as deep inside Bonnie as she possibly could. Connie ground and gyrated her penis deep into Bonnie’s rectum, arched her back, held Bonnie’s hips tightly and, at maximum possible penetration, she ejaculated with multiple squirts. After a couple more powerful waves of sperm Connie relaxed for a moment.

Still holding tight and firm in Bonnie’s rectum, Connie whispered, “Now clench my penis with your butt and hold it; feel me drag out of you.” Bonnie did as she was instructed. With Bonnie’s firm sphincter holding tight around her penis Connie slowly withdrew her penis by three inches. Bonnie let out a low moan of pleasure. Connie told Bonnie to relax. “Ok, clench me and hold my cock tight”. While Bonnie clenched again Connie slowly thrust and withdrew herself into Bonnie’s virginal tightness twice more. “Milk me!” Connie pleaded.

Connie slowly withdrew until only two inches of her cock remained in Bonnie’s body. Her cockhead was being gripped. The friction was good for both of them. “Relax baby doll. Take a deep breath, we’re almost done”, Connie said. Connie took a breath, slapped Bonnie very hard on her bare ass and loudly commanded, “Milk me, milk me!” By spontaneous reflex Bonnie immediately clenched down on Connie’s dick. Connie emitted a final and delightful penile squirt and began to go limp.

Connie’s expert ‘wrap around’ stroking of Bonnie’s penis while she had been fucking Bonnie left a large ‘Bonnie’ puddle on a well placed towel. Connie eventually pulled completely out of Bonnie butt and fell over, exhausted, onto her back. So did Bonnie. They were both breathing heavily.

“What a fantastic day” Bonnie stated. “Damn fantastic” Connie agreed. “Making sweet forbidden love out in the open; it can’t get any better. You bring an entirely new meaning to the term ‘milk man’.” They kissed.

Thirty minutes later Bonnie was still basking in a post orgasm glow and Connie was reapplying her lipstick. “You are truly a devious and erotic vixen; no panties and a nipple sucker. What a lucky girl I am.” Bonnie said. Connie smiled at Bonnie’s reference to himself in the feminine form.

About 1 PM

Bonnie had made lunch which consisted of chicken noodle soup and jerky. A bottle of lemon flavored water washed it all down. Afterwards Connie retreated to the tent for a nap.

About 2:30 PM

Unzipping the tent Connie stepped out and looked for Bonnie. She was not nearby. Bonnie was sitting in the sun on a stump near the trail that leads to the stream. Connie walked quietly towards her. Bonnie was obviously very engrossed with whatever she was doing. Holding still Connie saw that Bonnie had a bowl of water on the stump she was sitting on. It took a minute for Connie to comprehend; Bonnie was shaving her legs! Not wanting Bonnie to nick her legs Connie made her presence known by walking heavily.

“How are you doing, babes… need some help with that mow job?” They both laughed. “Just finishing but thanks for the offer.” Reaching Bonnie Connie said, “You have been a busy girl while I napped. I see you finished polishing your nails. Your hands look prettier now.” “Yes”, Bonnie said, “I borrowed your nail file and shaped my nails a little.”

Bonnie tossed the biodegradable soapy water into a bush and patted her legs dry. Bonnie ran her hand over her freshly shaved legs. She broke into a big smile and said “They feel like high school all over again. Thanks again for the anklet.” Connie bent over and kissed her on the cheek. “I see you brushed your hair into a cute pixie style. It looks very nice. And you switched out my gold studs for your pearl studs. The pearls are a prettier femme look for you. It’s all very nice. I’m happy you’re rediscovering your girly side. ”

“Did you shave your arm pits too?” Connie asked. Bonnie’s face became serious looking. “No. I’m not sure that I should; maybe when we get home. That whole military thing is messing with my head. I’m not ready to be so open with my femme side yet. Maybe I never will be. I need to be subtle.”

Next – (final) Chapter 3: Time to leave

(Remember that authors like comments. Thank you.)

UPDATE & FYI:

A character, Stacy, is introduced in the last part of the the next installment of this story that blossomed into several Stacy stories.

Who is Stacy?

Stacy’s first appearance was in the last few pages of High School Reunion: Bromance on Pacific Crest Trail – Chapter 3 of 3 where she was working as a very cute waitress in a small mountain town. Stacy was such an interesting character that she deserved her own story called Pretty Stacy. That story necessitated Pretty Stacy: Beginnings to explain how Stacy evolved to being Pretty Stacy; it shows her becoming empowered and confident. She is referenced in “Girls” for the Summer Club next. Which brings us to Stacy’s most recent story (“Girls” for the Summer Club 2 – A sister’s revenge).

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Being Bonnie

laika's picture

I don't think Bonnie's gonna be satisfied just suppressing her femme side after this. The Navy might have forced her to bury this part of her but they didn't kill it off, and now she's remembering what it feels like to be free. I think she's gonna need to find opportunities to do stuff like this again, and might feel a sense of doom when she realizes their girly adventure is coming to an end. If it was me I'd probably start crying...

Be cool if they could move in together. I could see Connie living en femme pretty much full time and Bonnie dutifully donning the male drab for the job but once she gets home she shucks off her disguise.

It's nice they're sharing this little World for Two but I'm surprised they haven't run into any other hikers in all this time, those mountain trails off Angel's Crest get a lot of traffic when the weather's nice. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a disaster either; might be cool to have them hanging out around a camp fire swapping stories with a couple of gay girls from Hollywood. Maybe that could be in your next story: Bonnie and Connie go Bouldering at Joshua Tree, or whatever...
~hugs, Ronni
.

(Oh yeah, and the sex was pretty sweet too, especially when Bonnie learned it was sometimes as blessed to receive as it was to give. I wish I was as versatile as your two heroines and didn't find my male plumbing a useless encumbrance when it came to sex...)

Very insightful ,

Donna T's picture

Thank you for your thoughtful and insightful comments. You make some very good observations. I think Bonnie is re-emerging as she shakes off years of military life. Connie is very encouraging, eh?

I can envision exactly what you say; Connie more fully embracing her not so latent female inclinations with Bonnie continuing to be the more reserved & cautious of them while evolving to re-accepting her femme needs.

'Bouldering at Joshua Tree'... 'Lesbians meet Connie & Bonnie..." - that area (Joshua Tree) would certainly be within driving distance for them.

As a side note: After the first chapter of High School Reunion a reader told me she would be starting the PCT today, March 15, heading north. What a beautiful day, locally, to start out.... blue skies and sun after a week of rain.

Take care,

Donna

I just posted final chapter..

Donna T's picture

High School Reunion: Bromance on Pacific Crest Trail – Chapter 3 of 3

Donna

“Pretty Stacy” story; a fun, work place safe, spin off

Donna T's picture

Stacy, the waitress character mentioned in Chapter 3 here, spawned a new story called “Pretty Stacy”. Bonnie and Connie accept Stacy’s invitation to stop by her house. This spin off Stacy story is ‘work place safe’. Give it a read.

Donna