Design Flaw

Printer-friendly version

Craig has become increasing depressed because of his
desire to become a woman and the inability to do so. However, after a
design flaw is discovered, the opportunity finally presents itself.

Download Design_Flaw.rtf (67.31 KB)

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What do I need to open this?

Howdy -

Wanted to take a peak at your story, but apparently I don't have the right software (bur my computer COULD be lying to me...)

Do you know what I need?

He conquers who endures. ~ Persius

Software

This was written in Microsoft Word. It was downloaded in Rich Text Format. It should open with Microsoft Office 2000 if you have Word.

Almost any modern word processor program

erin's picture

will open RTF files.

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Bad Microsoft Office 2000, Bad!

Yup, "light dawns on Marblehead" as they say in Boston - had to lead my computer thru the process, step by step - I ain't a Luddite, but that stance sure sounds attractive some days....

Now to read....

He conquers who endures. ~ Persius

Cool Story

Using OS 10.2 or other Apple OSs (I guess), I opened the download in TextEdit. I'm sure the word processor In Apple Works or any other word processor would work

Dear Rachelle,

This is an excellent, very cool, story. The design/redesign team is a novel, interesting approach to solve the familiar older, married, etc. TS problem.

It seems that while Ramona and the designers were very devoted to following god's law, her/his wife was not. Changing the wife's bigotry and unloving behavior would seem an easier fix (no outward changes)and maybe more pleasing to god, than having a magical, non mass/energy conserving two state body. Even married to a 'perfect' straight man with some feelings and intelligence, this wife's personality could easily cause relationship breakdown.

IMHO having that changeable body with the female form almost the breath of life to her, the male form would be intolerably abhorrent. I worked hard to be passable and presented both M and F for a while, but I couldn't bare it. Knowing that I could, I had to live full time to escape the gender dysphoria. And at first, of course, I was in the exact same body. If one was TS and could change into a real, complete, beautiful, female body just by staying away from people who knew the old him, I doubt that very few of us wouldn't just take what ever money and possessions that seemed fair and split.

The "test subject" sex scene was one of the best, most realistic, that I've read in a long time.

Thank You, Hugs and Bright Blessings,

Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

My Fatal Attraction.

It is eerie. I had many of the same situations with my X using the same words. I am on the other path. It did not solve anything and created many other problems.