Soixante-Trois Airlines: Jessica, part 3

Printer-friendly version

"...And the emergency exits can be found here, here and here," Marie announced in English and in French as all four stewardesses on board the luxurious aeroplane performed the hand and arm gestures.

"If you need anything at all, our expert team of stewardesses will be only too happy to oblige," Marie continued. "Your stewardesses for this flight are Chloe," Marie gestured to a petite dark-haired girl, who bobbed a quick curtsey, "Sara," Marie gestured to a tall girl- over 6 feet tall in stocking feet- who bobbed a curtsey of her own, "and Paige." Paige grinned a wide grin and bobbed her own curtsey, stabilising her black pillbox hat as she straightened her legs.

"Take off will be in five minutes," Marie continued. "Flight duration will be 3 hours and 50 minutes. Again, I'd like to thank you for choosing Soixante-Trois airlines, and I hope you all have a comfortable and enjoyable flight to Moscow!" With wide grins, the four stewardesses all took their seats at the back of the aircraft, crossing their nylon-covered legs as they fastened their seatbelts.

"Nervous?" Marie asked the Scottish girl in the seat next to her.

"Maybe a little," Paige confessed, wriggling subtly in her seat.

"Your fidgeting says more than 'maybe a little'!" Marie laughed, making the normally pale girl blush.

"That's... Not why I'm fidgeting," Paige said quietly.

"I'm listening..." Marie said. "You know, I AM your supervisor, if something's wrong, you need to tell me..."

"It's just my thong," Paige whispered.

"Are you really telling me you've never worn a thong before?" Marie asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, I've worn plenty of thongs before," Paige said. "Normally I prefer them to regular panties, just... After what I did with Jessica last night, it's kinda rubbing a 'sensitive area'."

"Oh my god, you little slut!" Marie teased, keeping a wide grin on her face to let Paige know she wasn't 100% serious about her insult. "You know, you can wear pantyhose and a bodysuit instead of stockings and a thong, provided you wear a slip under your skirt so the panty line of the bodysuit doesn't show. It'll also be warmer in winter."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," Paige said as she struggled to find a comfortable seating position. "Never thought I'd be looking forward to spending 4 hours on my feet in heels... Still, at least Jess is having the same 'problem'!" Marie and Paige shared a giggle as the aeroplane thundered down the runway for the start of its long journey east...

"Is your chair not comfortable?" Natalie asked the fidgeting Jessica as their London-bound plane accelerated down the runway.

"It's not my chair so much as my th- you know what, never mind," Jessica sighed, straightening her skirt and her hat as the thrust of the jet engine forced her back into her seat.

"Ooh, 'Jessica and Paige, sitting in a tree, F-U-C-" Natalie teased in a sing-song voice, before being cut off by her American room-mate.

"Enough," Jessica said sharply.

"Try to keep her out of your head for the next hour and a quarter," Natalie advised as the 'fasten seatbelts' light extinguished. "It's show time!" Smiling, Jessica rose from her chair and- as elegantly as her tight skirt would allow- followed Natalie into the rear of the plane where the two girls began preparing hot drinks and light snacks for their 175 passengers.

"You can take your hat off back here," Natalie advised, removing her own hat and jacket as she switched on the boilers on the beverage carts. "Just make you have them on when you're ready to serve the passengers!"

"I know, I was awake during last week's flights!" Jessica giggled, opening a bottle of white wine. Almost immediately as she'd set out the glasses, the 'call light' flashed on the kitchen's wall panel.

"This is not a drill," Natalie joked, moving to put her hat and jacket back on when Jessica stopped her.

"My first flight, I'll deal with this," the American girl said confidently.

"Go get 'em!" Natalie said, giving Jessica a playful pat on the backside. Taking as deep a breath as her corset would allow, Jessica pushed the heavy beverage cart out into the plane, quickly locating the blue light above the customer who had summoned her.

"Good morning sir, bonjour monsieur," Jessica said to the middle-aged businessman. "How can I help you today?"

"Coffee, black," the smartly-dressed man replied in a French accent. "You're American, right?"

"Yes, sir, though I speak fluent French," Jessica replied as she prepared the man's drink.

"And I speak fluent English," the man replied. "I wouldn't be flying to London if I didn't. Are you a 'real' girl, or one of those travesties this company hires now?" Jessica's knowledge of French assured her that the man was using the French translation of 'transvestite', rather than the English meaning of the word 'travesty'.

"I'm sorry sir," Jessica said as she placed the piping-hot drink on the man's tray table, "but I'm not allowed to answer personal questions whilst on duty."

"This isn't a personal question," the man insisted. "It's a professional one. Do you have a penis?"

"I'm sorry sir, but that IS a personal question," Jessica repeated.

"Who is your supervisor?" The man asked in a curt voice.

"Helena," Jessica answered, confident that her supervisor would back her position.

"HELENA!" The man barked. Almost immediately, the petite woman minced over to where Jessica was stood.

"How may I help you, sir?" Helena asked in her thick French accent.

"This idiot girl- even if she is a girl- forgot to put cream in my coffee!" Jessica's jaw dropped as the man blatantly lied about his grievance.

"I am so sorry sir," Jessica simpered, suppressing her anger. "I thought you asked for black coffee?"

"Well then you need to listen more carefully, don't you?" The angry man spat.

"I am terribly sorry, sir," Helena said, pouring cream into the man's beverage. "It won't happen again."

"See that it doesn't," the passenger replied, turning his attention to the drink.

"Jessica, can I speak to you in private, please?" Helena asked. Jessica nodded, her body wracked with nerves as she followed her supervisor into the rear of the plane.

"I swear he asked-" Jessica began, before Helena held up her hand, silencing the American girl.

"He asked you if you had a penis, right?" Helena asked with a smile. Surprised, Jessica nodded, making Helena smile.

"Get used to that," the French girl sighed. "We get bigots on every flight, some of them take delight in tormenting us, but they pay their air fare, we have to put up with them. We've only got a short flight today, just stay back here and prepare the drinks until we come into land."

"...But I really want to be out there dealing with people," Jessica whined.

"And you WILL," Helena said with a friendly smile. "So your first flight hit some, as you say, 'turbulence'? Your second will be smooth all the way, as will your third, fourth and fifth." Jessica nodded, though her smiled belied her dented confidence.

"Thank you for flying Soixante-Trois airlines," the deep voice of the French pilot announced as the aeroplane touched down. "And whether it's for business or pleasure, enjoy your stay in London, and we hope to fly with you again soon!"

"Keep smiling," Natalie reminded Jessica as the two women bid farewell to their passengers as they disembarked the plane.

"The guy who gave me trouble's already gone," Jessica muttered in reply.

"Yes, but today's co-pilot is Jacques Lacroix," Natalie said.

"I know, I was at the pre-flight briefing," Jessica replied.

"True," Natalie said as the girls headed back into the cabin. "But he wasn't within arm's reach of you then..."

Jessica and Natalie had barely begun putting all the seats back into their default position when they were interrupted by a sickly smooth French voice from the front of the cabin.

"Mademoiselles," the co-pilot cooed to the two young stewardesses.

"Hi, Jacques," Natalie sighed as the tall young man confidently strode towards her.

"Mademoiselle Briggs," Jacques cooed. "You are back on home soil, no? Seems a shame to spend all this time working... Maybe I could treat you to lunch in the staff canteen?"

"We get a meal allowance," Natalie said, avoiding eye contact with the Frenchman. "You'd be treating me to something that's already been paid for anyway."

"I'd be treating you to the company of Soixante-Trois's finest co-pilot," Jacques purred. "And you may of course bring along your friend for company, Mademoiselle...?" Jacques locked eyes with Jessica, who despite herself, blushed from the attention.

"Tyler," Jessica said meekly. "Jessica Tyler."

"Oh, an American!" Jacques said. "Tell me, Mademoiselle Tyler, how are you enjoying Europe?"

"It's nice," Jessica replied. "Met some nice people, made some new friends."

"Anybody ESPECIALLY nice?" Jacques asked, flashing Jessica his slyest grin.

"I have a girlfriend," Jessica said firmly, sensing the tone behind Jacques's voice. Almost immediately as Jessica finished speaking, Natalie grimaced.

"Noo..." Natalie whispered.

"Well then," Jacques said, "you'll have to invite her to dinner as well, yes?"

"There's something you should perhaps know about me AND my girlfriend," Jessica said confidently.

"No!" Natalie squeaked just a second too late.

"Paige and I... we weren't born female," Jessica said, ignoring Natalie's warning.

"So," Jacques said, "you wear these clothes because you enjoy wearing them? To you, they are more than just a uniform, but a fantasy?"

"In America they have a thing called the fifth amendment," Natalie said, clamping a hand over Jessica's mouth and leading her to the plane's exit. "Jessica's exercising that now. Bye!" Despite Jessica's protests, Natalie didn't release her mouth until they'd reached the bottom of the plane's steps, where the English girl led her American colleague into the staff toilets.

"What the- you- bit of an overreaction?" Jessica complained.

"That MAN is a hypnotist," Natalie spat as she rearranged her uniform. "He almost certainly knew in advance that you were a T-girl and was mentally undressing you and mentally bending you into every shape under the sun." Jessica grimaced at the revelation.

"He- he goes for T-girls, then?" Jessica asked.

"He goes for ANY girls," Natalie sighed. "He's a firm believer in 'any hole's a goal'. And he's smart, too. Knows that if he 'forces the issue' with any girls he'll be out on his arse or thrown in prison faster than you can say 'sacre bleu'. So he works his quote-unquote charm, gets into girls' brains... Then gets into their pants, dumps them once he's got the notch on his bedpost and moves onto the next unassuming woman."

"Were- were you-" Jessica asked, making Natalie laugh.

"HELL no," Natalie replied. "I'm very proud of being a misandrist. Marie, though... And Elsa... Hence why I didn't want to see you fall into the same trap."

"Thanks," Jessica giggled as she touched up her make-up, "but as I told Jacques, I'm taken."

"...And immediately the pervert's thinking of a threesome," Natalie sighed, before turning her back to Jessica. "Are my seams straight?"

"Yep," Jessica replied, before turning her back to Natalie. "Mine?"

"Left's a little crooked," Natalie replied. "Want me to get it?"

"No, I'm fine," Jessica said, hiking up her skirt and correcting her hosiery. "Better?"

"Perfect," Natalie giggled. "Got a couple of hours before the return flight, not really enough time to see any of London, but plenty of time for lunch!"

"Took the words right out of my mouth," Jessica said. "Wonder how Paige is getting on in Moscow..."

"Nostrovia!" The four stewardesses said in the small staff cafeteria at Domodedovo airport.

"So, Paige, how did you like your first flight?" Sara asked in her rich Dutch accent.

"Good," Paige replied. "A bit tiring, but good."

"Just think of it this way," Chloe giggled. "One more rest day than blue route!"

"That's funny," Marie teased, "I could've sworn someone just got promoted to mentor AND requested blue route as her secondary?"

"To get away from my twin!" Chloe giggled.

"You have a twin sister?" Paige asked, making Chloe nod.

"Indeed," Chloe said. "Of course, she wasn't ALWAYS a twin sister..."

"I've got two older sisters," Paige mused. "7 years and 4 years older than me. I always felt like the odd one out as a boy, even though my dad always made time for me."

"Were you and your sisters close?" Marie asked. Paige sadly shook her head.

"Not like you and Zoe," Paige sighed, before turning her attention to Chloe. "And nowhere near as close as you and your sister must be."

"When you share a womb for nine months, you can't help but be close," Chloe mused. "Have you called home since you started?"

"Not yet," Paige sighed. "I've been deliberately putting it off, thinking that if I didn't acknowledge that part of my life, it'd make this life more real..."

"This life IS real," Sara interjected. "I've lived it for nine months now, and if anything, my old life before is the thing that wasn't real."

"Wait," Paige said as a realisation dawned on her. "So you're- you're trans too?"

"We've just been on a flight together for three hours!" Sara laughed. "Didn't you notice I was 186cm and had a very wide chest?"

"This is a company that hires supermodels as stewardesses," Paige giggled. "Seeing someone as tall as you doesn't mean anything! I mean, I live with a T-girl and two genetic girls, and both genetic girls are taller than me and Hiromi!"

"God, you're lucky, being so petite," Sara laughed. "I'm guessing you didn't get the 'are you really a girl' question during the flight?"

"Are- are the customers allowed to ask us that?" Paige asked.

"Good to see someone paid attention last week!" Marie giggled. "And yes, they are allowed to ask, but we're under no obligation to answer. Just say 'I'm not allowed to answer personal questions whilst on duty'. It's not technically true, but most people will get the hint."

"And shut their mouths!" Chloe said.

"IF you're lucky..." Sara sighed. "Was on a flight back in July- on my birthday, no less- and I got pestered by the same asshole all the way to Stockholm. Made it even worse as he ordered a drink every time so by the time we arrived he was drunk out of his skull."

"Ugh," Paige spat. "Can't stand drunks. Don't even drink alcohol myself."

"You're from Glasgow and you don't drink?" Chloe asked, giggling at Paige's confession.

"I'm from NEAR Glasgow," Paige corrected. "And being teetotal is hardly the most unstereotypical thing about me!" All four girls giggled as they finished their meals and headed back to the plane, ready for a long flight back to Paris...

"Bienvenue a Paris!" Natalie laughed as she and Jessica descended the plane's steps into the cool air of Charles de Gaulle airport.

"Allons enfants!" Jessica sighed happily, her first full day of work finally done. After a very quick debriefing- during which Helena diplomatically avoided mentioning Jessica's 'incident'- the weary stewardesses returned to the locker room where they exchanged their restrictive uniforms for their relatively comfortable pencil dresses. Before heading back to her apartment, however, Jessica paused to gaze at the arrivals boards- an action whose meaning wasn't lost on Natalie.

"She won't get home for another two hours," Natalie sighed. "Then she'll have the debrief, then she'll have to change, then she'll be too exhausted to do anything other than crash on the sofa. AND she'll have to be up early tomorrow as well. You've got days coming up soon where you're both free, surely?"

"Not for another nine days," Jessica moaned, taking Natalie's hint and following the English girl back to the tram stop.

"Ouch," Natalie grimaced. "Didn't realise it was THAT bad... Is Paige doing any night flights?"

"Don't think so, just loads of inconvenient day ones," Jessica replied.

"You really, truly are hung up on her, aren't you?" Natalie asked. "And the sex...?"

"I've never had sex with someone who had a penis before," Jessica said. "Now... It's all I can think about. It's not guys, or even 'chicks with dicks', it's just... her."

"And here I was thinking 'love at first sight' was dead!" Natalie joked as the two women boarded the tram. "I'm sleeping in our room- OUR room- tonight, so try not to have too many sex dreams, we've got a long day tomorrow!"

"No promises," Jessica said, poking her tongue out at her English friend.

Immediately as Jessica arrived back at her apartment, she kicked off her heels and eased out of her dress and stockings, pulling on a plain white t-shirt and denim miniskirt over her bra, thong & corset. Taking a deep breath, the American girl reached into her dresser drawer, retrieving her brand-new smartphone. After a moment's hesitation, she pushed a button on her speed-dial and cleared her throat.

"Hi mom," Jesse said in his masculine Baltimore accent. "It's Jesse."

"Jesse!" Mrs Tyler said. "So glad you called! It's been almost two weeks since you moved to France!"

"Yeah, I know," Jesse replied. "I've just been so busy with work..."

"Working hard, I hope?" Mrs Tyler asked.

"Of course, you know me!" Jesse laughed. "Only got back from London a couple of hours ago, in fact."

"Very fancy!" Mrs Tyler cooed. "What time is it there?"

"Just after 5:30," Jesse replied. "So I'm guessing mid-morning where you are?"

"I hope you're not planning on keeping European time when you come back to visit," Mrs Tyler joked, making Jesse laugh in an inadvertently effeminate way. "Have you made any nice friends in Paris? Dare I hope you've found yourself a girlfriend?"

"Yes, and yes I have," Jesse said proudly.

"Oh, Jesse, that's wonderful!" Mrs Tyler gushed. "I hope you two are taking it slow? What's her name?"

"Yes, we're taking it slow," Jesse lied. "Her name is Paige, she's twenty years old, Scottish and started on the same day as me."

"Oh, an office romance?" Mrs Tyler replied. "Well, as 'office' as it gets when your office is 30 000 feet in the air, anyway! Or however many meters that is, heh."

"Not quite," Jesse sighed. "Paige, she- she's on a different route to me so we don't really get to see each other that much."

"Oh that's sad," Mrs Tyler replied. "Still, a good looking boy like you will have his pick of any girl in Paris!"

"Yeah, but there's only one girl I want right now," Jesse said.

"Well you just make sure you take care of yourself," Jesse's mom said firmly. "I've got to go now, promised your father I'd pick up some groceries. I'll pass your love on to him, Aaron and Hayley. Don't leave it two weeks before your next call!"

"I won't," Jesse laughed. "Love you, mom."

"I love you too, son," Mrs Tyler replied, disconnecting the call. Jesse took a deep breath and stepped out the bedroom, elegantly sitting down next to Natalie on the sofa.

"No wine to celebrate a successful first day?" Jessica asked the English girl, who rolled her eyes and giggled as she headed into the apartment's kitchen.

In her bedroom, Paige sighed as she slipped out of her smart top and tight pencil skirt, collapsing onto her bed in just her lingerie. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her smartphone out of her handbag and tapped a long number on the screen.

"Zero zero, four four, one three eight nine..." Paige mumbled to herself. Paige took a deep breath as the phone was answered after just two rings.

"Hello?" The gruff Scottish voice asked.

"Hi dad," Paul replied in his deep, masculine voice.

"Paul!" Mr. Robertson said. "About time you called. How's Paris treating you?"

"Aye, it's good," Paul said, feeling self-conscious about using his 'real' voice even though no one else was around. "Made some good friends..."

"...And?" Paul's father teased. "I know that voice, young man. Have you found yourself a wee French girl?"

"Wee French girl? No," Paul replied. "Wee American girl? Maybe..."

"Oh, that's fantastic!" Paul's father said. "Let me guess: 10 stone overweight but perfect teeth?"

"Dad," Paul admonished his father. "Enough stereotyping for one day... Though her teeth ARE pretty amazing, aye!"

"Tell me about her!" Mr. Robertson chuckled. "Is she off to Eastern Europe with you on a daily basis?"

"No," Paul sighed. "She's doing the core routes, think she's actually doing Paris to Glasgow at some point next week."

"I'll have to keep an eye out then, for a... blonde?" Mr. Robertson asked.

"Yes, blonde," Paul laughed. "Blonde hair, blue eyes, about five foot seven..."

"Does she work for Air France like you?" Mr. Robertson asked, sending Paul into a momentary panic- obviously he hadn't told his parents who he was REALLY working for. Seeing no other alternative, Paul emulated his lover and fibbed to his parent.

"Aye," Paul replied.

"Does she know about your 'hobby' yet?" Mr. Robertson asked with a devious laugh.

"No, and I'm hoping my 'dark secret' stays that way," Paul laughed. "Dunno how I'm supposed to explain THAT to an American supermodel..."

"You never know," Paul's dad laughed. "If she's the same age as you, she might be into it too..."

"Well... we'll see," Paul laughed as he heard a door open in the apartment. "I think my roommate's just come home so I'll have to go. Give my love to mum!"

"Will do," Mr. Robertson said. "Talk to you soon, son." Paige clicked her phone off just in time as Hiromi walked through the bedroom door, shocked by the sight of the pale-skinned girl in just her intimates.

"You know that's supposed to be UNDER wear, right?" Hiromi giggled as she changed out of her black pencil dress into a looser shirt dress.

"Yes, yes," Paige sighed in her feminine Scottish twang, before exchanging her stockings for sheer black tights and pulling on a long-sleeved dark blue playsuit. "Just been on the phone, that's all."

"In your underwear?" Hiromi teased. "Let me guess... A certain blonde-haired American girl?"

"No, it was my dad," Paige said, before grimacing. "I mean, I don't normally call my dad in my undies, I just hadn't changed, I wanted to get it over and done with..."

"Oh relax," Hiromi laughed. "The first call home is always tough. Especially for me as Tokyo's seven hours ahead of Paris so it's always the middle of the night when I get the chance to call! Did you tell your dad about Jessica?"

"Aye, and of course he wants to meet her," Paige sighed. "It's just a shame he wouldn't be so eager to meet Paige..."

Paige woke up the following morning just before 5:30am, quickly showering and applying her make-up to allow her flat mates access to the bathroom. Remembering Marie's advice from the previous day, Paige eschewed the recommended bra, thong and stockings, instead rolling a pair of black tights up her legs and pulling on a stretchy white bodysuit over her corseted torso- a decision that didn't go uncommented on.

"Are you cold?" Hiromi asked as she attached her clear stockings to her red garter belt.

"No," Paige said. "Just- Don't want to wear a thong, it's still a little 'sensitive' down there."

"And the cache sex isn't causing a problem?" Hiromi giggled.

"I've loosened it a little," Paige said with a sly grin. "Figure that between the tights and the ridiculously snug bodysuit, I've got enough 'control' down there."

"Just make sure you don't run into Jessica before the flight!" Hiromi laughed.

"Aye," Paige sighed, pulling on a half-slip, a sleek black pencil skirt and a long-sleeved white blouse over her bodysuit, before slipping her feet into her favourite black stilettos and grabbing her handbag.

"Hi!" Marie said to Paige and Hiromi as the raven-haired girls arrived at the staff locker room. "Ready for Moscow and Madrid?"

"Si, senorita!" Hiromi giggled.

"Da, comrade!" Paige joked as she stripped out of her skirt and blouse, pulling on the tight skirt and blouse of her uniform.

"Still 'sensitive'?" Marie joked upon seeing Paige's bodysuit & slip. "I thought Scots were supposed to be accustomed to the cold?"

"I am," Paige laughed. "So to answer your first question: yes. And in case you're wondering: yes, I do plan on 'getting used to it'."

"You and Jess really are planning on taking things seriously, aren't you?" Marie asked with a warm smile on her face.

"I've genuinely, honestly never met anyone like her before," Paige sighed as she tied her neck scarf and gently put on her hat. "I never thought another T-girl could make me FEEL the way I do..."

"If it's any consolation, the feeling's mutual," Marie giggled, before hastily correcting herself. "Um, between you and Jess, not between-"

"I get it," Paige interrupted. "And yes, it is good to know! On another topic, is it Chloe and Sara again today?"

"Yep," Marie answered. "Same girls all week, though different flight crew. I'll warn you now: steer clear of the co-pilot."

"Oh?" Paige asked as she followed her supervisor out to the waiting jumbo jet.

"Thank you for flying Soixante-Trois airlines," the deep voice of the French pilot announced over the aeroplane's PA system. "And whether it's for business or pleasure, enjoy your stay in Moscow, and we hope to fly with you again soon!"

"Oh god," Marie muttered to Paige after the girls helped all the passengers off the aeroplane. "Don't make eye contact..."

"Now," Jacques cooed as he caught sight of Paige tidying up the plane after the long flight. "Skin that pale can only come from Ireland, surely?"

"Scotland, actually," Paige said, remembering and trying to adhere to Marie's warnings.

"Ah," Jacques said. "The land of the brave of heart! Tell me, have you ever visited Loch Lomond?"

"I actually come from a few miles away from it," Paige said, hoping futilely that it would end the conversation.

"I should have guessed," Jacques joked. "The most beautiful girl in Europe from the most beautiful scenery in Europe. I once spent a weekend camping on the shores of Loch Lomond, me and my belle."

"So... You're taken, then?" Paige asked.

"Merde!" Marie whispered in frustration as Paige's attempts to end the conversation only backfired harder.

"Alas non," Jacques sighed. "My belles, they-"

"They get sick of the slime you pour out of your mouth," Marie hissed at the co-pilot. "Come on, Paige."

"Paige?" Jacques asked with an excited grin. "So you are the lover of Jessica, the American girl, yes? I can see why two such beautiful creatures would naturally be attracted to each other."

"Goodbye, Jacques," Marie spat. "Try not to trip over your own tongue on the way down the stairs."

"So..." Paige said, confused by Marie's reaction. "He tries it on with EVERY stewardess? What if I'd told him I wasn't genetic?"

"He'd already be thinking about making you more 'sensitive'," Marie sighed. "I believe you say in English, 'anything that moves'?"

"Ugh," Paige spat. "Thinks he's god's gift to women, pity we girls didn't keep the receipt..." Marie giggled as she and her Scottish colleague headed toward the small dining hall, hoping to take their mind off the French co-pilot with a helping of hearty Russian cuisine.

After returning to Paris, Paige let her weary, warm body relax in the locker room for several minutes before stripping out of her uniform and slip, remaining in just her bodysuit and tights. After her colleagues had left, she prepared to change back into her street clothes when she was interrupted by a noise behind her.

"Hello?" Paige asked nervously. "Who's there? Jacques, if that's you I swear I'll-"

"No one QUITE as sleazy," Jessica said with a wide grin on her face.

"Jess!" Paige shouted excitedly, before checking to see if anyone heard her. After being assured that the two were alone, Paige rushed up to Jessica- who was still wearing her blue route uniform- and kissed her deeply.

"God, I've missed you," Jessica moaned, gently rubbing Paige's crotch.

"It's only been two days," Paige giggled. "And as much as I love the gesture, I AM kind wearing a cache sex..."

"Sorry," Jessica said, blushing as she stopped 'stimulating' the Scottish girl. "For what it's worth... I know what you mean, and you weren't even touching me!"

"Glad to know I have that effect on you," Paige laughed. "Where were you today?"

"London, again," Jessica said. "So, you've met Monsieur Lacroix, then?"

"Jacques? That sleazy prick," Paige moaned as she pulled her commuting skirt, blouse and heels back on. "Wondering if I have to check my locker for hidden cameras!"

"I'm pretty sure if there were hidden cameras, we'd have just killed him with what we just did!" Jessica laughed, giving Paige another kiss. "What's with the leotard? Did you wear that on the flight?"

"Aye," Paige said, watching intently as Jessica stripped down to her underwear. "It's an alternative to the- well, what you're wearing!" Jessica giggled as she wiggled her thong-covered backside at Paige.

"Don't think that's an option for blue route," Jessica sighed. "It's thong or bust for us!"

"Lucky for me!" Paige giggled, grabbing Jessica's buttock and giving it a playful squeeze. "Where are you tomorrow?"

"Geneva," Jessica sighed. "You?"

"In bed all day," Paige said sadly. "Then Helsinki three days in a row after that."

"Well, at least the bodysuit will keep you warm," Jessica laughed as she pulled on her dress and stilettos. "Especially as I'm not!" Jessica paused and gave Paige another long, deep kiss.

"Got, I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms," Paige moaned.

"It's just another eight days," Jessica said. "Then we can have the whole day to ourselves, do what we want with each other... Or TO each other..." Paige giggled wickedly as she headed out of the airport with Jessica, both girls desperately fighting their instincts to grab the other girl's hand...

A week passed, during which all the new starters- Jessica and Paige included- grew more comfortable with their duties. As their first simultaneous day off approached, Jessica and Paige remained in touch via text messaging, but on the night before the much-anticipated day, Jessica got the surprise of her life as Elsa returned to the apartment with an announcement.

"I'm back from my homeland!" The statuesque German girl flamboyantly yelled, much to the delight of the other four girls. "And I believe Miss Tyler has completed her first week, AND has a rest day tomorrow? You know what that means..."

"Ooh, yes," Natalie said excitedly. "Hope you've been working on your bikini body, Jess!"

"Why?" Jessica asked, aghast that her private day with Paige was suddenly being hijacked. "What's happening?"

"What's happening," Elsa giggled, "is this!" Much to Jessica's surprise, Elsa unfurled what at first glance appeared to be the American flag, but was in fact a one-piece swimsuit with the stars and stripes printed on it.

"It's kind-of a tradition for some Soixante-Trois apartments," Natalie explained. "We all have swimsuits made in our national colours and spend the day at a local company-owned leisure centre. We've got full private use of the pool AND all the facilities for pretty much the whole day at the company's expense."

"It sounds amazing," Jessica said, holding the swimsuit- and its in-built falsies- up in front of her body. "But... I kind-of had plans. You know, um, with Paige."

"Oh," Elsa said disappointedly. "Tell you what... Come along for an hour and see if you like it. You never know- you may have more fun than you thought..."

"Okay," Jessica said, trying her best to sound grateful for Elsa's gift.

"Now come on and show us that maillot!" Zoe laughed, making Jessica giggle happily as she headed into her bedroom to change into the brand-new garment.

The following day, Jessica woke early, showering and applying a light-layer of make-up (that would inevitably get trashed in the pool) before pulling on her new swimsuit. Much to Jessica's relief, in addition to inbuilt falsies, it had an inbuilt cache sex, and was very tight around the torso, enhancing her figure even without the use of a corset.

"Sexy Yankee girl!" Natalie giggled, showing off her figure in her own Union Jack swimsuit.

"Thanks," Jessica sighed.

"Still disappointed about Paige?" Natalie asked as the two girls threw light dresses over their colourful swimsuits and pulled high-heeled wedges onto their feet.

"A bit," Jessica sighed. "That reminds me, got to text her that I'll be a little delayed today..."

"Well do that and let's get moving!" Natalie laughed. "Pool awaits!"

At the leisure centre, Jessica tried her best to relax and enjoy the morning. The pool was huge- as was the fancy water slide that Natalie repeatedly made use of- and the other facilities, such as the sauna and private hot tubs, were extremely plush and exclusive.

"Having fun?" Elsa asked, swimming up to Jessica and showing off her black, red and gold swimsuit.

"A bit," Jessica said, forcing a smile onto her red lips. "This is gonna sound silly, but... I kinda wish I wasn't the only American here. I think I've seen a Canadian flag, but... It's just not the same."

"Though would I be right in thinking that it's a British flag you're keeping an eye out for?" Elsa asked. "Apart from Amy and Carly over there, I mean."

"Benedict Arnold would be proud," Jessica laughed.

"You're not a traitor for following your heart," Elsa said softly, looking over Jessica's shoulder. "And you never know..." Jessica followed Elsa's gaze, and her jaw dropped as she found herself staring into the mismatched eyes of the Scottish girl she desired, who was herself wearing a clingy one-piece swimsuit emblazoned with the blue and white of the Scottish flag.

"Hey you," Jessica said, swimming over to Paige, who slowly lowered herself into the pool. "Is that technically the correct flag you're wearing?"

"It will be next month, god willing," Paige laughed, wrapping her arms around Jessica's neck. "You... You look different without your wig."

"Ugh, tell me about it," Jessica sighed. "Can't wait for my hair to grow out..."

"I said 'different'," Paige giggled. "Not 'unsexy'!" Jessica giggled and leaned in to kiss Paige, when they were interrupted by a loud whistle from the sound of the pool.

"Hey!" The lifeguard yelled from her high stool. "Pas de baisers!" Blushing with embarrassment, Jessica and Paige swam back to where Elsa and Natalie were relaxing with wide grins on their faces.

"You got bollocked..." Natalie teased in a sing-song voice. "AND you're wearing the wrong swimsuit..."

"Give it a month," Paige retorted. "Alex Salmond and the rest of Scotland will show the rest of you exactly where you can shove your-"

"Girls!" Elsa interrupted. "Let's not get bogged down with politicals, we're here to have fun!"

"Sorry," Paige and Natalie both mumbled, though this contrition didn't stop both girls from sticking their tongues out at each other before Elsa continued talking.

"Didn't I tell you you'd have fun?" Elsa laughed. "Have you checked out the rest of the facility yet, Paige? They've got an ice rink, a sauna..."

"...Tanning beds," Natalie interrupted, earning herself big splashes of water from the other three girls- and another blast of the whistle from the increasingly-agitated lifeguard.

"They also have private hot tub rooms," Elsa said with a smirk. "I've booked one for the day for when my boyfriend gets here, but he's going to be at least another ninety minutes, so..." Jessica and Paige gazed at each other excitedly as Elsa slipped the rubber wristband with the key off her wrist and handed it to the two girls.

"Thanks," both girls said as they hastily climbed out of the pool.

"Was that such a good idea?" Natalie asked.

"It'll let them get 'it' out of their bodies," Elsa argued.

"And leave them wanting 'it' all the more..." Natalie retorted.

After entering the private hot tub room and locking the door, Jessica and Paige flung themselves at each other like wild animals, embracing deeply as they gave in to their primal urges. Soon, both girls had released each other from their swimsuits and had entered the bubbling hot tub, where both soon found themselves stimulating each other to the point of orgasm and beyond.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," Jessica sighed as she stretched her post-coital body in the warm water of the hot tub. "You... You are the most perfect girl in the world, Paige."

"God, you're beautiful even WITH short hair and no make-up," Paige giggled as she gave Jessica a long kiss, stretching her own naked body along the length of the American girl's.

"This is going to sound so weird," Jessica said quietly. "I mean, we've only known each other a month, we're both from different countries, I know, but-"

"I think I love you too," Paige whispered. Jessica's heart fluttered as the Scottish girl leaned in to her and gave her another long, deep kiss.

Just over forty-five minutes later, the two girls- exhausted from their sexual exploits- returned to the pool where their friends were waiting. As Jessica lowered herself into the pool next to Elsa and Natalie, however, she couldn't help but giggle at her friends' shocked expressions.

"What?" Jessica asked in a mock Scottish accent as she caressed the blue and white material of the swimsuit that she was wearing. "Have you no' seen a wee blonde Jock before?"

"Why howdy, partners," Paige said in an unconvincing Texan accent as she swam over to her flat mates, Stacey, Sydney and Hiromi. "Have y'all got five bucks I can borrow for the vending machine?" Much to Paige's relief, the three girls immediately broke out in fits of laughter at Paige's brazenness. The Scottish gazed back at the blonde girl in her swimsuit and mouthed a kiss- a gesture that Jessica eagerly reciprocated. Sure, they might be separated for another few days after the party, but when they did get together again, it would be truly electrifying.

up
170 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two stories in two days!

Hi everyone!

I'm a roll, between Nikki yesterday and my 'fly girls' today... I've been stuck on this chapter for ages, but late last night, something just 'clicked'- almost half of this was written in the last 12 hours alone, and the same could be said for chapter one of the fly girls!

Next on the priority list is chapter 2 of Stuart's story (which will be turned into a proper serial of its own), chapter 4 of Laura's tale and chapter 12 of Jamie-Lee's story (probably in that order). But rest assured, we'll come fly with Jessica, Paige & co again before too long!

the

Maddy Bell's picture

Separatist movement failed dismally, I hope Paige isn't too disappointed!


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

I'm sure she'll get over it.

I'm sure she'll get over it. She wasn't too disappointed with the results of this week's general election, that's for certain! :-)