CB1

Printer-friendly version

Story under construction.

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ryker

Not sure where this story is going but you got my attention. Your imagination is going wild and I hope the ride is just as wild. Look forward to the next chapter.

SDom

Men should be Men and the rest should be as feminine as they can be

Where is it going?

Why, into the CB World, of course! Didn't you read the title? :P

Seriously, the setting is a future based on a unique, rich high fantasy world that has developed into a world with guns, mutants, and cyborgs - and TG shenanigans. ;) So, it should get pretty wild, but with the rich history it has, it will be a challenge to bring it out without too much exposition.

Let me know if it starts to bog the story down.

What a beginning!

I shall be looking to see where you go with this!
Hugs
Grover

Thanks

I'm aiming to keep the momentum going for a bit. Then it'll slow down, and you'll see where it goes. ;)

Definitely want to have a

Definitely want to have a followup story. The ending leaves one wanting more. Janice Lynn

Don't worry.

I definitely plan to continue this story. This is only chapter one of many.

Sci-fi

Looking good. Need more sci-fi tg. Tahsai is badass.

Thanks for this

Thanks!

I'll keep it going. Glad you like him. He grew on me as I wrote him. Got a few more badasses coming up too. ;)

HOLY FUDGE!!

Another Ryker story? YAAAAAAAAAAAY! And holy wow the intrigue! I cant wait for the next part mew!!!

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Haha! Welcome to the party!

Glad you joined us, Chelsea! Hope you like this little world I'm building here. I'm working on the next chapter now. ;)