Education of a Sissy - Ch 8. Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig

Printer-friendly version

The magic wand gets all metaphorical.

This is probably the shortest scene in the entire story (if they get any smaller, I'm going to panic), but I think it's a rather climactic one. The rest of the scenes should all be much larger.

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig

Michael closed the door behind him and relaxed. The journey home had been a mixture of emotions. He had been scared that the wand would do something even more outrageous, yet he had been enjoying his walk with Danielle.

Hoping for silence, he called out, "Mrs P? Are you there?" When the silence continued, he let out a deep breath. In the sitting room, he sat down and started waving the wand around. While he got the voice and the lights, nothing else happened. "Oh fuck, what is it this time?"

Pressing the hidden switch did little either, but Michael did notice that it responded to his brushing across the head of the penis. When it responded to a second stroke, he thought, "_Damn it," I'm actually going to have to masturbate this thing."

It responded amazingly well to Michael's hand. It grew and grew and grew, until it reached a size that he would not have thought possible. The jewels starting pulsing, glowing brighter and darker in time to his hand.

As he continued, the voice changed and started moaning, orgasmically. The jewels pulsed quicker and brighter and Michaels hand subconsciously sped up to match them.

Just as Michael's arm was beginning to get sore, a voice came from behind him. "Michael, what are you doing?" As if that was the trigger, the wand reached its moment of peak power. All the jewels flashed to their maximum, dazzling brightness. The top of the jewel on the wand came adrift, and fired sequins and confetti around the room.

Michael collapsed sideways onto the sofa.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am not sure what is going on.

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Beyond acquiring covert data that is. But is fun so far. Looking forward to more.