The Wishing Well - Part 1 Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version


The Wishing Well

wishing well.jpg


Part One Chapter Four



by Roo



Edited by Bronwen

Previously

The girls had spent the rest of the weekend just lazing around apart from doing the little bit of home work that they had, which was fun in any case because they were in a school play together. The only disappointment was Trina had the part of a boy.

*******************************************************

The story continues,

On the Monday back at school Beth said to Trina when she was getting her up to have a shower “Trina sweetheart I'm afraid you will have to be in boy mode at school today and until we see Doctor Bronsen this afternoon to get all the paper work for the school, and we will take it from there. If the principal then agrees to let you dress as a girl that is what will happen, if he says 'no' I will be getting in touch with a lawyer immediately”.

It was hard for Trina to put on the scratchy boy cloths after being in soft girly things all weekend but she realised that is what she had to do to satisfy the school policy about the legal aspect of all that. Beth came with her to school and while Trina in Peter mode went to the classroom, both Jill and Marie stayed close to Trina in case there was any bullying as was the case most days with effeminate boys. It was just a fact of life and it was something that they just had to get used to.

However nothing happened that morning and all three girls, one in ''boy'' mode took their seats in the classroom and as usual sat together. There was nothing out of the ordinary about that and everyone more or less knew that all three were close friends because they were in the school play together. Miss Helen Stokes was their teacher and had sort of twigged that there was something not quite right about Trina/Peter and asked her to step outside the classroom to have a talk in private. As Trina got up so did Jill and Marie and followed her out into the hallway. Helen tried to stop the other two from following Trina without success, so there were three students and a teacher in the hallway and no-one looking after the class.

Just as Miss Stokes was about to lay down the law the principal and Trina's mother came walking down the hall to see Miss Stokes and explain what was about to happen in the near future.

The principal, Alan Reed put up his hand to stop Helen saying anything and he said, “Miss Stokes we have to have a discussion in private now!! I have asked someone to look after your class for the next hour.”

Beth winked at the girls and motioned to them to follow their teacher and the principal into an empty office. Once they were all inside the office Alan said, “Right Trina, please close the door and lets all take a seat and get this over with shall we?” As soon as Helen heard Peter being called Trina by Alan, Sshe knew just what she had suspected all along, that Peter the boy was like her friends Jill and Marie.

Helen did not have a problem with that, quite on the contrary she also had a brother that was halfway into transitioning so to her it meant just one more to look after. At the same time she was pretty strict with her class and when Jill and Marie walked out with Trina she got angry, but now she knew what it was all about she gave all three girls a smile and said, “Ok Jill and Marie I know what your concern was and it's ok, you are not in any trouble.”

The next hour was spent talking about what Trina had to do to stay safe till there was a letter produced to prove what is happening to her and that would be there in another hour because Doctor Bronsen was emailing all the relevant documents to the school. Within minutes there was a knock on the door and it was the principals secretary with the relevant documents. Of course there will have to be original ones but for now it was enough for Alan to give permission for Trina to come to school dressed as the girl that she obviously was.

Beth said, “May I have a look at those?” and Alan nodded to Kathy the secretary to hand the paperwork over to Beth. All those papers had to be signed and counter-signed to make it all legal and water-tight so they all went to the main office to go through the papers and sign them.

Helen said to the girls, “I wont let you go back to the classroom till I come back with you or the class will be completely disrupted.”

Once all was done in the principal's office Beth said she would be back at three o'clock to take Trina to the clinic. The girls followed Helen back to the classroom and walked in. The three girls went back to their seats and sat down to a lot of inquisitive looks from most of the class but the girls just looked to the front of the room and didn't respond to any whispers. Helen took her class back over and proceed to teach as though nothing happened.

The bell rang for lunch and Trina wasn't sure what to do so she and Jill and Marie stayed there in the classroom as well.

Helen said, “Ok girls time to go out to lunch, and while Trina is still in boy mode there shouldn't be any trouble, but be careful and at the first sign of trouble blow this whistle.” She handed Trina a sports whistle and said if that was blown three times on the school grounds the teacher nearest would come running. The students of the school didn't know about that but it was a thing that the teachers had worked out between themselves months previously, and it had already saved a couple of kids from being bullied.

The three girls stayed together even though Trina was still seen as a boy. No one took too much notice of them till it was almost time for the bell to ring to end the lunch break. It was then that three boys their same age from another class started to make comments about the sissy boy in the school play and that he should wear skirt if he liked being with girls so much. Trina, Jill and Marie tried to ignore them but the boys stood in their way so they couldn't get passed.

Marie said, “If you boys don’t move you are in big trouble.”

The largest of the boys replied. “Look we know about you and Jill, But Allback is just a sissy and gay and we don’t like gays in our school”

Trina had had enough and decide that she was having none of this any more. Seeing the papers had been signed, as far as she was concerned she was now a girl in boys clothes and that wasn't going to last beyond today. She went straight to the boy and got within inches of his face which she would not ever have done while she thought she was still a boy, so her courage was up by one hundred percent. ''It's called girl power''

The boy stepped back only a little but maintained his stance and looked like he was about to hit Trina when she produced the whistle, but before she could blow into it a strange thing occurred.

The boy that was about to do Trina some real damage backed away and started to apologise to her and said, “Petrina I am so sorry can I be your friend?”

Trina and the girls knew what happened but the other boys backed away from the largest one whose name was also Peter but his mates all called him Big Pete. Well, Big Pete all of a sudden became big gentle Pete now. His mates weren't quite sure what to do or say because Big Pete was their leader and had all of a sudden had gone soft in the head.

Pete looked at them and said “It's time to head back to class gentlemen.” This was not Pete talking they thought, but thought better of it and did not argue with their now deranged leader.

Now we had three girls agreeing with each other and they all said in unison, “Thanks Sam.”

She replied, “I told you girls I would be there to guide the people around you and that is what I just did.”

Of course no one else could hear her and the girls communicate.

Trina than asked her, “Sam will Big Pete stay like that or go back to being a thug?”

Sam the angel replied “He will stay a gentle giant for the rest of his life and his friends will be doing the same in a few hours time. The longer they associate with Pete the more they will be influenced by his new demeanour.

The girls decide not to say anything about what had just occurred at the lunch tables in any case no-one would believe them. They were giggling as they walked back into the classroom when it all went quiet as they took their seats. Some of the students had seen what had happened and weren't too sure whether to say anything or not because in this class transsexual girls were the norm but super girls were a different matter entirely.

One girl put her hand up and Helen said, “Yes Trish what is it?”
She was another fifteen year old, very pretty and also in the school play.

The girl said, “Miss Stoke there was an incident at the lunch tables that was very strange.”

“Oh how so?” replied Helen. Trish was basically shy but could perform in a play without any trouble and she rather liked Peter the now Trina.

Trish stood up and said “Well miss I don’t quite know what or how it happened but I sure others saw it happen as well.”

Helen was getting impatient now and said, “For heaven sakes Trish what are you trying tell me?”

Trish replied, “Well miss I think I saw a miraculous thing happen when Big Pete was about to hit Peter and he changed into a different person just like that.”

Helen said, “Trish you're not making any sense, and Trina why didn't you blow the whistle if you were in trouble?”

This statement made the rest of the class take notice even more, so Helen decided she had better tell them what was happening with Peter and why she just called him Trina. Most of the class already knew that Peter wanted to be a girl just the way he moved and spoke with his hands like the other girls in the class so it was no 'biggie' to them when Helen told them Trina was like Jill and Marie .

But Helen wasn't going to let go of the statement that Trish made about a miracle happening. This is something new and it was too late to do much more actual school work so she decided to asked Trina what had happened in front of the class.

Trina thought, “Well I might as well tell them everything from the start.” and she stood up and went to stand beside Helen. Marie and Jill just nodded at Trina as if to say they would back her up. As Trina was about to start Sam her spirit angel was in her head and said, “Trina I will use your voice box to do this so don’t be frightened ok?” Trina just nodded and so did Marie and Jill, so Sam must have also been in their head at that moment.

It was a strange feeling for Trina to be speaking but not speaking if you know what I mean. In other words it felt like being disconnected but still hearing the words come from your mouth.

The class were told by Sam that the story must never leave that classroom. Of course they did not know it was Sam that was speaking and not Trina. She also made sure that if any of them tried to tell what happened to Big Pete they would promptly forget what they were about to say almost like a block on a program on a computer. The only ones that weren't affected by this block were Helen and the girls of course.

After this there were lots of questions and Helen let it happen - so the next time she had a class there would be no more interruptions and she could actually get on with her job as a teacher. Only the students in this class could talk about it with each other and that is of course what happened when the bell went and it was time for school to be let out for the day. The girls walked to the main gate together to be picked up by their mothers. When they arrived at the gate who should be there but Big Pete and his now converted friends. It must have looked a funny sight for the other students to see Big Bad Pete become Big Soft Pete and his mates following suit. But of course no one was game to say anything to Big Pete and just giggled at the spectacle before them.

Big Pete was offering to hold Trina's bag till her Mum came and she actually let him do just that. It looked funny because Trina was still in boy clothes. Poor Pete - would he be classed as gay now? Of course it will be different tomorrow when Trina come to school dressed in full female attire with make up and all.

The mothers arrived and Trina Marie and Jill hugged each other and said 'goodbye' till tomorrow morning. Beth asked Trina who the boy was that was holding her bag for her when she got in the car to drive to her appointment to the clinic to see Doctor Bronsen.

Trina said, “Well Mum it's a bit of a long story but Pete has been zapped by Sam and is now a nice person and it looks like I might already have a boyfriend, but I'm not sure whether I like boys or girls in that way as yet.”

Beth replied, “Trina take your time with that once hormones come into play. You will know soon enough where your interests lie.”

They arrived at the clinic and were told to go right in to Doctor Bronson's office. The door was open because they were his next patients.

“Come in Beth and Trina, close the door and take a seat.” said Dr Bronson. He was sorting out some papers on his desk and when he finished doing that he looked up at Trina with a warm smile and said, “Well young lady everything looks ok with the blood test results and there is no reason not to start you on your hormone program. What do you think about that then?”

Trina replied, “Will it hurt doctor, I mean the first shots? Marie said they hurt like hell.”

He replied “Well I'll be as gentle as I can ok?”

Soon the hormones were in her system and Trina was on her way. She would be on the phone to Jill and Marie as soon as she got home.

To be continued.

Trina Marie and Jill.jpg
Trina, Marie and Jill

Author's note: There will be a break in posting this story. My thanks to all the readers for their support.

Please leave a comment.

Hugs Ronnie.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And Trina was on her way

Just like someone else I know!
The flowers are still blooming and the chocs were delicious

the wishing well

its been over a year now just wondered when the next chapter coming