The Jekyll Legacy - 14

Printer-friendly version
The Jekyll Legacy by Jaye Michael and Levanah Greene

The Jekyll Legacy

by Jaye Michael
& Levanah Greene

Chapter Fourteen
Stuck in the Middle Again

Victorian alchemy meets modern science and magic.
What could possibly go wrong?

-=| ========== |=-

To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness.

 — Kǒngzǐ (Confucius) (551—479 BCE)

 

“So Windflyer was ready to fight you, but he really didn’t want to because if he won he would have to drive you away and if he lost he’d have to leave.”

“Just because I’m a male centaur?”

“That, and because you’re a healer. Na-Noc killed Red Paint. She was their healer and Windflyer knew that for the benefit of the herd they really needed one. He even offered to take your place in our quest, giving you the herd. I suspect it nearly killed him to make that offer, a stallion voluntarily giving up his herd, so you can see how important it was to him.”

“Wow! I could have had my own herd?”

“Is that what you want, Emily?” Herbert suddenly stopped trotting beside Emily, who took several more steps before realizing that she wasn’t beside him anymore.

Turning, he asked, “What? Did I say something wrong? Please talk to me, Herbert, dear.”

“Do you want to be the herd stallion?” she asked.

“I never really thought about it. I suppose it could be fun, but I think I’d rather finish this quest, go home and put my feet up for a couple of weeks before we start teaching classes next semester.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, Herbert, I’m sure, but what’s the matter? Something is clearly bothering you.”

“It’s these bodies.”

“Yes, Herbert, what about them?”

“They, unh, they….”

“Oh, Herbert, just say it already. It’s clearly important to you.”

“Yes, dear!” the words came out in a rush. “These bodies are changing us, how we act, how we think, how we feel. I’m becoming… docile, easily led, submissive, like an ordinary mare, especially when I’m around a powerful stallion like Windflyer, who has a large herd of females, and you’re not near me. I almost gave myself to Windflyer and joined his herd, because the need to submit to him was so compelling, so instinctive, and you were unconscious, essentially defeated — even though I knew in my mind that you’d sacrificed yourself to heal those people — but there was another part of me that wanted to be with a strong stallion. All he would have had to do was ask, or simply take me, and I would have done it; I couldn’t have helped myself. I wouldn’t have wanted to help myself. You have to help me.” She paused.

Then she looked at him directly. “You have to control me, Emily, and make me yours before it’s too late, and you need other mares too, as many as possible, because… because… it excites me to see a stallion with another mare… the more mares, the more exciting it is to imagine being a part of a… a herd of other mares… to have my sisters around me while our stallion guards us to keep us safe from harm, or from lesser stallions. I… While you were still unconscious, I saw Windflyer mount one of his mares… I watched as he captured her and held her still, controlling her. I watched as she stood for him, not moving, her hooves spread for him as she hunched herself down slightly, rooted to the ground and steady, preparing herself for his weight and power, but then she held her tail aside and winked her vulva at him, exposing her clitoris, showing him how ready she was for him, inviting him to come inside her so he could fill her womb with his sperm, so he could make her pregnant with his foal. He was so beautiful, Emily, so strong, so powerful, that I had to hold my breath, anticipating what I knew was going to happen to her. And then he reared up with a great shout and… covered her, draping his forelegs over her flanks, holding her upper body captive with his hands and arms as he entered her with a sudden movement of his… his… hardness, and he was… thrusting so… with such incredible strength… and power… so deeply… and then she sighed aloud when she felt him… inside her… and I… I wanted it, Emily… I wanted it to be me….” Herbert finally broke down, still not moving, her head drooping down in shame; tears silently trickling down her cheeks, as she wept without a sound.

(((o)))

Copyright © 2000, 2001, 2002 Jeffrey M. Mahr — All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2012 Levanah Greene — All Rights Reserved

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Short Chapter

This is fairly brief, but it introduces one of Jaye's important plot points, that personal transformations have results in the real world (if one can imagine that a world inhabited by centaurs -- and other unusual things -- is real.) It also contains the last words he wrote directly carrying the story forward, so I thought it deserved its own chapter.

Levanah

לבנה

But intense

chapter. They were wondering how much they had been changed. Now they know.
Thank you for continuing Jaye's work. :)
hugs
Grover

Are They Through Changing Yet?

terrynaut's picture

Okay. Now they're definitely very different from their original selves, both inside and out. I have to wonder if they'll keep changing or if they're done yet. I guess it depends on what they do. If they keep running around outside with other centaurs, I think they'll become more and more like centaurs.

This is very interesting and good. The chapter is short but very powerful.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Stuck in the Middle Again

Mare/stallion dynamics does make for a unique look at equine/human culture dynamics

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine