First time 28.......

Printer-friendly version


First time…..



Musings from WannabeGinger

Wanting to stay married, I knew that was the end of my dressing. That was ten, no nearly fifteen, yes! 15! years ago. The Internet proved to be a gift from heaven. I started writing fiction in 2000 after I had been reading Sapphire’s and Storysite’s wonderful selection of TV/CD/TG fiction. The site gave me connections with others who felt the way I always have. Caitlin Rose, Marti B…. so many of you wrote so well. I got inspired! Now I’m reaching the end of my autobiography, I feel the urge to go for some fiction again!! Watch out for me girls!

Chapter 28 — Epilogue

The evolution of the Internet and the creation of some wonderful websites meant that I wasn’t alone, even though I had, and indeed still have, no close confidantes with whom I can share my love of “cross country”. That is why I crave the commentary from readers who have been kind enough to read my efforts.

If anything, my writing encouraged my deeply-held desire to be a beautiful woman who is stylish in her dressing, luscious in her beauty care and adorned with the most wonderful hair that heaven could create. In my dreams I am a positive and persuasive communicator, a good listener and a seductive lover. If only my early experimentation in marriage could have involved making my wife laugh with me and to enjoy and share at my desires. If life could be started over again, it would be different.

Once I had made the final promise, to stop all my dressing and never to mention the subject again, I was committed — some might say committed to a mental institution — committed to an apparently ‘straight’ lifestyle. In this, my meaning is ‘straight’ but not as in ‘not gay’. My readers, you should know me by now, I never was and never will be a gay male. I may see myself as a lesbian but that’s as far as my homosexuality has ever taken me.

For the first time (remember?.... that’s how this autobio began??) I gave myself a birthday treat, one year to the day after my resignation from the CD world. My treat was to have a full day’s ChangeAway at the ‘Transformation’ store in London. It’s easily reached by train from where I live and the deal allows a double transformation that lasts the whole morning and afternoon, or the afternoon and evening.

I’ve done this every year since. On the same day. I choose from a menu of ‘looks’ each time I go. I’ve been a Slutty Whore with superb fishnets, suspenders and bra with breast inserts, big big hair and OTT make-up.

I’ve been a Business Woman, again with a tight tight corset and bra combination, high heeled court shoes, and seamed stockings but under-stated makeup and precisely-chisel cut bobbed hair.

I’ve been a Bride with the most wonderful meringue nest dress, fairytale bra and panties and wonderfully upswept hair. and….

I’ve even been a Dominatrix, with the tightest basque you ever did wear, high energy striking make-up and a black wig with slashes of blue and blonde streaks!

No longer a shrinking violet (because time is not on my side) I get involved with the very helpful ladies who assist with dressing on these occasions.

Whereas when I first went to ‘Transformation’ for a “transformation” I hardly said a word, just enjoying what was done to me. I made choices about the dresses I wore, the ‘look I wanted’ and just let them get on with the job. I didn’t stay in the lounge for long to savour the enjoyment, but rather showered and left too quickly.

Nowadays, I talk continuously with the ladies there, asking them about what the do for other clients, what they like doing most for girls like me, and what they would do with my figure, or my make-up, or my hair when I come back next time. Lots of ideas!!

I have seen myself grow in age with these repeated visits. I’m far far from a possible ‘pass’ in the street which I once felt confident enough to risk.

I’m now not just a guy in a dress, I’m an old guy in a dress who cannot go out! The Transformation studio is therefore a resource for the now unthinkable.

I’m Ginger. I wannabe more but know now I’ll never be. But I’m content with that. With my writing and my stories, and my dreams.

I love you all, my dear readers and promise to continue to write for the few who really appreciate my work. I thank them all and hope I can comment enough on their works too.

Thank you Erin and BCTS in general.

I love you all!

Lots of love,

Ginger xxxx

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awww, Ginger...

Ole Ulfson's picture

You know you'll always be Ginger to your many friends, and I know you have many. I understand your reasons for pulling back from your dreams as it's my reason too.

But I'm so sad for you and I pray for a miracle that will let your wife see and tolerate, if not actually love, the true wonderful Ginger we all know. It's not like life usually is, but it's my prayer for you!

What a shame that your wife has missed knowing the sweet and loving person who has lived with her all these years. What a sad loss for both of you!!!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

What might have been

I can't help but agree with you... if it had all gone well..... But it didn't and we had hell for a while. The truce holds and works fo me now. I'm luckier than many may others. Thanks, G x

Yep!

Andrea Lena's picture

just...yep...

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

A fan

Ginger, I will always be a fan of yours, I can sympathize with you as i have been and still am in the same place as yourself, but life goes on and i get great satisfaction from writing about Carla, my inner self.

Hugs Roo:)

ROO

Here's Lookin' At You, Kid

joannebarbarella's picture

You held a mirror up for me. Lots of similarities....some differences.....almost the same destination.

Of course we'll read you,

Joanne

So few hits...

the rest missed the best bit, or the most honest. :( G

Please, please read every chapter!

There's much of my life in crossdressing in here - I hope you love it!
Love Ginger xx