Becoming Kim Kardashian... Sort Of (7)

Printer-friendly version

becoming_kim_kardashian.png
.
An apology... I have made a couple of typos concerning character names. The male character in this story is "Kendall Karcher". I may have been typo-riddling him into the name "Karl". I hope to re-proof read the manuscript and correct the mistakes. Also, when this story was originally conceived, "Kim Kardashian" was "Katy Perry". If I inadvertently refer to Kendall's feminine manifestation as "Katy" this is the origin of that typo. Please bear with me... I promise, from now on, to be an ardent proof-reader for your reading enjoyment!
.
.
Chapter Seven
It is two days before Lexi and I will be married. I came clean to her last night about what is happening to me. She seemed to take it in stride but swore to me that if anything happened at our wedding, she couldn't guarantee she'd become my bride. She likes me as Kendall alright, but she doesn't know what she'll do married to a woman no matter how gorgeous that lady might be.

I remind her that I have no control over my melioration but promise that I will try my utmost to stay a man. I tell her that I'd feel funny to being a woman married to a woman. I guess I could adapt to being a lesbian but I want to be her husband. I want to be her ideal man.

I also come clean to her about my bouts of crossdressing. I tell her I am happy being a man but when I do dress, I also feel happy that way. I tell her that I had had a dress or two stowed away for the times I felt compelled to dress up to the nines but that I purged those things from my wardrobe shortly after I met her. In all, except for the times I've been Kim Kardashian, I have been femininity-free.

“Do your folks know about this, Kenny?”

“I think my mother knows but I have no idea about my dad,” I said without stuttering. “Momma caught me dressed up in one of her sexier dresses one Saturday when her and Dad had been out all morning. She opened my bedroom door without knocking and I was dressed whole-hog as a girl. I didn't look very good but she didn't laugh. She just said she could help me improve my look some day if I wanted her input.”

“So she's cool about it?”

“I guess.” I am truthful with Lexi. “She hasn't pushed me into letting her improve my look and it's been at least twenty-years. I used to have long hair back then and it was pretty wavy. It could have made a cute hairdo but I shaved my head the next day and haven't grown my hair back since then. Now I'd need a wig to pass as a woman.”

“Do you have any pictures, honey?”

“Only my yearbooks from high school. Momma and Dad weren't big picture takers and I avoided cameras like the plague.”

“I'd like to see you with hair sometime,” Lexi is sincere. “Maybe you could grow it back?”

“I don't know, Lexi. This style is easy-care.”

“But you look like Mr. Clean. You've even got a ring in your ear.”

I was one of those guys who had my ear pierced when I was in high school. I always wore a stud to keep the hole from closing. What's the old saying? Right is right; left is wrong? I never quite memorized it and I think I got the wrong ear pierced way back then. I caught a licking from my friends and ended up piercing the other ear to be politically correct. Now I wear studs in both ears.

“When you turn into Kim Kardashian, are you bald?”

“Naw. I've got really pretty long dark-brown hair.”

“I wish I could see it.”

“I don't know if that's possible, sweetie. I don't even know if I leave this zone and morph into her zone or what.”

“Weird.”

“I'm glad you're taking this so well, Lexi.”

“I am now, Kenny. Just don't push it. I fell in love with you as the man.”

“I'm the man!” I start laughing.

Lexi giggles. “And you're quite the handsome man, my dear.”

“Lexi, I hope nothing happens when we're in Vegas. I want the wedding to go well for you and me. I love you so much.”

“And I love you too, my Ken doll.”

We kiss for a long while. Soon heavy petting ensues, then we strip each other of our clothes and find ourselves in bed. She is so soft against my body. I'm rough and muscular which is in sharp contrast to my Kim Kardashian moments. I melt into my fiance and she sighs.

All is bliss.

…..........................
.
...GOOD EVENING MISS KIMBERLY, IS YOUR EVENING TO YOUR LIKING?...

Huh?

I was just in bed with Lexi and now I hear the Tacoma talking to me. Or was it the gate to our unit or our front door? I am in a quandary.

“My evening is going fine... at least it was.”

...AM I INTERRUPTING YOU MISS KIMBERLY?...

I didn't want to sound to obvious. “Yes.”

...I'M SO SORRY, MISS KIMBERLY...

“Computer, are you my Tacoma or what are you?”

...MISS KIMBERLY, I'M YOUR BATHROOM MIRROR. YOU'RE LOOKING INTO ME...

Wow. I need some makeup.

I couldn't believe it but I really am looking into the mirror. I see Kim Kardashian smiling back at me. Even without makeup, she is gorgeous. I'm thankful for this: if I have to be someone other than me, and if I have to be female, I can't do much better than being Kim Kardashian, sort of. Katy Perry would be nice too, but I'm getting used to Kim Kardashian's body.

“Am I alone, mirror?”

...NO, MISS KIMBERLY, MISS LEXI IS HERE TOO...

Oh God. I just told her I wouldn't involve her in this if I could help it. I hope she isn't pissed off.

“Where are we, computer?”

...MISS KIMBERLY, YOU'RE IN NEW LAS VEGAS...

New Las Vegas? What happened to old Las Vegas?”

...MISS KIMBERLY, LAS VEGAS WAS DESTROYED BY MOTHER PALIN TWO DECADES AGO, TEN YEARS AGO SHE CHANGED HER MIND AND ALLOWED IT TO BE REBUILT AND NOW WE HAVE NEW LAS VEGAS...

“What year is this, mirror?”

…MISS KIMBERLY, IT IS 2011 PALIN...

“2011 Palin?”

...2011 PALIN, MISS KIMBERLY. IT IS 2011 A.D. PALIN ERA. HUMANS SIMPLY SAY 2011 PALIN. HUMANS DROPPED THE A.D. PORTION TWO DECADES AGO WHEN SARAH PALIN TOOK RULE...

“Sarah Palin is... oh! I remember. Sarah Palin is Mother Palin.”

...YES MISS KIMBERLY. MOTHER PALIN IS SUPREME...

“I guess.” I try to grin and I change the subject. “Miss Lexi and I am here for what reason, mirror?”

...MISS KIMBERLY, IT'LL BE YOUR WEDDING DAY TOMORROW AFTERNOON...

“But I thought Mother Palin was against lesbians marrying each other?”

...MOTHER PALIN CHANGED HER MIND, MISS KIMBERLY. MOTHER PALIN OFTEN CHANGES HER MIND...

“Have you seen Miss Lexi, mirror?”

...MISS KIMBERLY, I PRESUME THAT MISS LEXI IS STILL IN BED...

“So much for seeing the bride before the wedding.” I giggle, “Does Miss Lexi seem happy to you, mirror?”

...MISS LEXI IS VERY HAPPY, MISS KIMBERLY. SHE SMILES WHEN SHE'S TALKED ABOUT YOU TO ME...

“She does?” I wink at the mirror, “What does she say, mirror?”

...MISS KIMBERLY, I AM FORBIDDEN TO REVEAL THE CONVERSATIONS OF OTHER HUMANS. IT'S IN MY PROTOCOL...

“Please?” I get my best pouting lip out and let go on the mirror. “Please?”

...MISS KIMBERLY, I CAN ONLY STATE THAT SHE SMILES ABOUT YOU MORE THAN I'VE SEEN ANYONE ELSE SMILE INTO ME...

“Thank you, mirror.”

...MISS KIMBERLY, YOUR SMILE APPROACHES THE SMILE QUALITY I SEE EXHIBITTED ON MISS LEXI'S FACE WHEN SHE'S SMILING ABOUT YOU...

“Thank you, mirror.”

As I turn from the mirror I realize that I am totally naked. I have not a stitch of clothing on. Oh well, I suppose our mirror has seen more than a few naked women in it's existence. And I've been told I have an exquisite bottom!

…..........................
.
When I arrive back in the bedroom portion of our suite, Lexi is in bed. I pull the sheet aside so that I may rejoin her and she's naked too. I snuggle up to her and nuzzle her neck. She moans in a delightful way. I tell her that I love her and she purrs.

“I love you, Lexi! Thank you for wanting to be my life mate!”

“I love you too, Kimmie, and I'm looking forward to our life together.”

I am unaware if she knows what I know. I'm not even aware if she's followed me to this zone or if she is my mate in this different life.

“You're not ashamed to marry another girl, Lexi?”

“Sweetie, I love you. You've always been the girl of my dreams. You're the one that I crave; the one I want to melt in to so we may become as one. I am honored to be your life mate.”

“Lexi?”

“Yes, Kimmie.”

“You know that I love and adore you.”

“I do.”

“I've haven't been acting peculiarly lately, have I?”

“No, Kimmie, you've been stressed about our wedding, although I don't know why. You did a wonderful job planning it and getting all of our guests here to Vegas. Sweetie, you even pulled off something I thought no one could ever do; you got Mother Palin to be at our wedding!”

“Mother Palin?”

Gulp.

What have I done?

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Becoming Kim Kardashian... Sort Of (7)

WOW! Talk about something totally different!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A new life

Renee_Heart2's picture

Did they both pass in to the alternate reality or what is going on here? I know you will tie things up but this is getting more & more intresting I look foward to reading more of this story.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

wedding

looks like an interesting wedding in both realities....

"Treat everyone you meet as though they had a sign on them that said "Fragile, under construction"

dorothycolleen

DogSig.png