Pregnant Pause

Printer-friendly version

Pregnant Pause

by Gillian

Alice woke at her usual time, feeling uncomfortable as usual and just as so many days before, a beautiful distended heavily pregnant tummy was as large and heavy as it was the day before and the day before that, but it wasn't a discomfort she disliked, no, instead she felt so wonderful and complete inside. She looked every inch a very pretty mid 30's woman in the blossom of pregnancy, subtle very fine lines of age surrounded her eyes and only added to her glamour.

She arose, heaving her considerable tummy upward, and through her nightgown saw her large full and slightly sagging breasts just settle onto and caress her tummy top. As she stood, the tummy sagging down slightly from sitting on her thighs and she moved to the bathroom to relieve her pressured bladder. Undressing, she examined her reflection carefully smiling as she did at this glorious sight she beheld, then had her morning shower where she fully explored the gift of her creation, carefully shaving her legs as best possible and shampooing her hair, she finished and after moisturising carefully and examining her blossoming stretch marks, dressed for the day. A large white smock top over maternity trousers, make-up and blow drying her hair she almost waddled to the kitchen to have something to eat. Her partner had long departed for his job and the house was hers, quiet almost serene, she had breakfast.

Once breakfast was over a trip shopping for groceries and to the mall was planned and a pair of comfortable shoes was sought out. It was late spring the sun was out it was going to be a lovely day and the excitement felt at the upcoming day sent a tingle down the spine.

The gold Chyrsler Minivan was parked and ready and as she slid in her tummy brushed the steering wheel sending almost an orgasmic delight through Alice. The drive was pleasant and normal but on reaching the Mall the toilets were uppermost in the list of priorities. Gaining smiles and glances of admiration from those she passed along with the odd, "when is it due" and is it a boy or a girl, made the senses explode in pride. This was every inch an expectant mother, apart from the one thing Alice knew and kept secret.

It was in truth a deep and dark secret indeed as Alice had been born Alistair, and Alistair was up until 19, a boy, a crossdressing boy but a boy in every sense. Now 24 but looking 34+, He thought back quickly to the past, how did all this happen again he recalled?

It was three years previously, and the memories flooded back.

His passion to crossdress had been there almost as long as he could recall and so it was the revelation of the internet that had educated him most, his shame and embarrassment had been replaced by a sense of self, he would re-assure himself that he was trapped in the wrong body and so when he discovered an area on one site where he could chat to others like him he was delighted to be able to release this frustration, just as many times before, he had been in a chat room and had over several nights, been speaking to someone, he was called Douglas, he was interested in Cross-dressing and people who did so, and so Alistair was of curiosity to him, so they spoke and slowly he became very comfortable and easy in his manner so much so that despite not being gay, he decided to meet Doug' and talk more face to face. Doug' was in the Medical profession and a professor, Alistair was reading medicine at Uni and was naturally curious to see if Doug could answer his knawing need to be outwardly female and more! at least in appearance.

When they met, it was in a restaurant where it was quite public for both their protection initially, and they chatted for hours, Alistair felt so happy to be able to confide in Doug' he seemed so clever and smart in all things CD and psychology, Alistair even told him his fantasy to dress as a pregnant woman and use clothes to form a belly like a woman might enjoy, this had only ever been alluded to in the chat rooms, and never openly discussed for fear of ridicule. This, one simple event would become the catalyst to change everything, Doug' listened and interjected occasionally with some line about dreams and reality, but in general they had a great time Alistair felt on top of the world. They agreed to meet again two days after and then Doug' would like to help participate in Alistair's fantasy, hid profession enabled him to access all the things needed and his training would be able to create the new body through surgery Alistair craved so deeply, he was very nervous naturally, and shy, almost ashamed but Doug was so easygoing it seemed a pleasure to be able to release his passions this way.

At Doug's home in a remote farm location, showing all the trappings of wealth and success, Alistair arrived with his suitcase of his "new" clothes from home and after a chat and further serious discussion about his fantasy for life he changed into his maternity wear and returned to the room for the first time another living soul would see Alistair in this fantasy life role. He was so very nervous his palms were sweaty his face flushed his stomach knotted, but Doug didn't flinch, didn't seem perturbed, he seeme almost excited at the vision as Alistair had perfected his padding over the years and had a wonderfully heavy belly that seemed incredibly lifelike, they spoke about the actual discomfort of being pregnant and that Alistair had no real clue to the true weight or changes it would have on a body to actually be pregnant but Alistair was focused this was his quirk his fetish and he adored it, the discomfort was a pleasure itself in Alistairs mind.

Alistair was about 5' 7" tall and 150lbs, not overly athletic but slender fair skinned and fairt hair with piercing blue eyes, his face would make very much a "girl next door" type when he wore make-up as he also loved to do. Doug asked if he had thought about changing gender and this caught Alistair a little off guard, it had never been a serious thought to him but one he had naturally had a fantasy or ten over almost daily, Doug asked if he would consider it again, Alistair said that he felt there was no chance to even think about it he wasn't wealthy enough and didn't know where to begin, but,,,, yes he had and would and found that he had gotten very aroused at the thoughts.

Doug and he met almost daily and the two ever so slowly and gently became closer and when he was in his female form at Doug's place they became intimate, Alistair had even felt the confidence to dress in then go out with Doug on small trips as the weeks passed and the two formed a tighter bond. He adored the new look and new wardrobe Doug' was adding in their wardrobe at Doug's place and he was finding he was spending hardly any time at his apartment instead being his alter ego over at Doug's

One evening, when talking Doug' said that he wanted to discuss a very serious proposal to Alistair, he was, well,,, nervous but in full anticipation.

Doug said, " I am in the health profession as you know I am a surgeon, I could with your wish, undertake all the surgery needed on you to fulfil your dream of becoming a perfect looking woman" Alistair was speechless, he had the chance to become almost his ideal and dream person, "but how?" was all he could utter.

Doug continued, " I can fully alter your physical form, everything to exactly as you would wish it to be, you will never give birth naturally, but in every other sense you will be a complete functioning woman, my woman in fact" Alistair was struggling to take it all in this was beyond any dream he had had, and any fantasy seemed tame in comparison. I need to think about this but I do want to talk it over more, was all he could utter.

The next week was a library full of discussion and questions, and Doug' had all the answers and photographs and literature to make it seem such a natural step for Alistair, that he was overwhelmingly wanting this, he didn't want to waste another minute in his male form.

It was agreed Alistair, would become Alice, move in and dress full time from that day, so he gave notice on his apartment, and moved to the ranch, Doug worked in the day, but Alice had the run of the place, he started on injections for hormone treatment and within two months had the first surgery to form his new breasts they were larger than he expected and much softer they seemed to sag like an older woman's but Doug adored them and soon so did Alice, Bra's were essential as they hurt being so soft when he walked about, plus the hormones softened his thoughts and hips more too and he was becoming a perfect homemaker her wardrobe was so elegant and mature he was able to go out with Doug and look like his wife as Doug was in his early 40's and he encouraged Alice to dress like she were at least 35 possibly older, he even encouraged her to wear heels and never run, act like a mature woman and think like one, the laser treatment on her facial and chest hair had worked and shaving was a thing of the past, thankfully, and her features were almost totally female. The wigs were now no longer needed as his longish page boy cut was now a shoulder length bob, highlighted in golden blond, he was transformed but still incomplete as he still used to constantly yearn for, and use padding to create his fantasy belly, and would often go out buying maternity clothes while wearing a foam pad, under a nude colour swim suit.

After six months Doug told him all was prepared for his sexual reassignment and that next morning he would undergo surgery on his genital area, Alice was so excited that she would at last be able to share a proper sexual relationship with Doug' and so was Doug, but it would take weeks for the surgery to settle and it would involve a great deal of pain short term. Alice felt no pain no gain and so next day he said goodbye to his now useless male appendages.

The surgery was flawless, and had a secret addition as yet unknown to Alice, the resultant look was totally convincing and a small plastic tube was placed at the edge of the newly formed vagina that Doug told Alice would be for his significant benefit longer term, Alice never doubted or questioned this, and marvelled in her new form, the high dose hormones had moulded the fat to her hips and facial feminsation surgery had also been done, the new face smiling back in the mirror did seem very strange she looked so much older than when as a man? but very very pretty!

After three months the surgery has settled and swelling gone away and Alice had indeed consumated on many times her now relationship and body, and loved her life as a housewife to Doug, Alice had felt some ongoing sensations in her abdomen and tummy that Doug' promised would be discussed mater but were in no way wrong or un-expected, however it was after the swelling had gone and everything was healed then the final part of the transition was to be revealed.

Over dinner they spoke about how happy Alice was, and Doug' could still see the tinge of sadness that her attempts at a pregnant tummy could not satisfy her fully so he reminded her of the small pipe in her abdomen, Doug explained, "I inserted a very soft very elastic pouch in your abdoment placed exactly where a baby would develop, I intend to fully satisfy your fantasy beginning tonight, but, filling the pouch carefully and stretching your abdomen to resemble a pregnancy will take time" Alice was again speechless, she could not believe the words she was hearing, her abdomen had always felt a little uncomfortable and as if there was something inside her but not this news. "It will need to be done over a few weeks to allow the tummy to expand without stretch marks but the result should be a perfect pregnant tummy, as large as you can decide?" Alice didn't want to wait she wanted to get on right away, and make it as soft and large as possible. Doug' erred caution, you will get stretch marks like any woman could if we go too fast, and, it will feel very real and very uncomfortable as it will weight the same as a real pregnancy, but this was all water off a duck's back Alice wanted to look, feel and be uncomfortable very uncomfortable!

Early next morning Alice was scrubbed, prep'd and the first of several injections made via the tube, by the end of the first session she was visibly pregnant, and her tummy skin was stretched to capacity, when she stood her balance was all off, but nothing mattered apart from inspecting herself from every angle in the mirror, she was in paradise, a small three/four month tummy stared back at her her belly button looked slightly raised too, and none of her normal clothes fitted, she adorned a smock and a pair of elasticated slacks and raced to the mall. She felt so different inside the movement was amazing so "real" and she had to pee often, her insides felt as if they were being squashed and she ached, wonderfully, her feet ached in places she didn't know she had but the whole experience was incredible. Over the next two months her body adjusted to this new form and she became wholly comfortable and blissfully happy, she wanted more bigger, sooner, more please as in some outfits it was in Alice opinion difficult to know she looked pregnant!

Doug was reluctant but agreed to insert more fluid and cautioned her that she would almost certainly get the stretch marks he was keen to avoid, but Alice was sure and positive, and so that evening another session took place and again Alice was in a state of joy and almost orgasmic pleasure, her tummy was at least 6 months and looked very pronounced indeed, her balance was again all over the place as she walked about inspecting her gorgeous bump. Alice must have tried on a dozen different looks to find the ones that accentuated her baby bump best.

She had by now traded the Mercedes in for a Minivan a Chrysler as that was what she observed as the baby-carriage of choice and adored wandering around the house and the shop's catching glances of this wonderful figure she had been given.

She marvelled at how after the surgery swelling had subsided and how her face was that of a much older woman, the lines and wrinkles around her eyes and mouth were at odd's with the early 20's guy underneath and she was finding that she had to wear foundation almost 24/7 to look youthful again but even this she found so attractive as Doug' clearly adored her in every way.

She also had also to stop smoking in public now after a run-in with a woman at the Mall who caught her putting a cigarette out at the entrance as even though she wasn't genuinely pregnant and was not causing risk to the baby no-one else would ever guess and pregnant women do NOT smoke right?

By now almost 15 month on as her hormones had ensured that her child bearing hips were broadening and breast tissue softening she was eating for two and had gained much more than just a baby belly as her buttocks jiggled as she walked it was almost impossible to not feel horny every waking moment and Doug' was always ready to satisfy her lust, she weighed 185lbs and looked convincingly female, so much so that there were times even she managed to forget the past.

Another few weeks and she was sure that she wanted to become full term her stretch marks were visible and in a swimsuit and at home she marvelled at them, how beautiful she mused, and how amazingly feminine.

Doug' knew what was coming and put no resistance up at all, and so, after a final session, her belly rose tall as she laid on her back the weight made breathing shallow, he balance was off but less so than before and she felt complete, her belly was by now easily 40 weeks her belly button was long gone being an "inny" and was now a proud standing "outie" the stretch marks were plentiful and she stroked each one and rubbed her warm soft mound with pleasure beyond words. The sensitivity in her breasts was almost electric the hormones and surgery had made her a full "D" cup and they suited her frame perfectly.

She slept a typical pregnant sleep, and woke feeling her warm moist pussy dripping needing satisfaction which Doug' was only too happy to fulfil "Doggy style" seemd most comfortable and to Alice pleasureable to allow him to caress the fruit of his labour, Alice too adored this as it relieved the pressure on her abdomen and made her belly seem all the larger as it pulled on her abdomen.

After enjoying his love and reaching orgasm many times she showered and went off for a long elegant lunch with her beautiful bump protruding for the world to see. In her Minivan, it brushed the steering wheel with every move and she bristled with excitement, as she predicted she was met with a stream of pleasantries everywhere she went no-one saw anything other than a mother in bloom.

Her body was now unrecognisable from the boy she had once been and every movement and breath reminded her of this and she would never be bored of it. Of course shopping had to be thought out, as you can only be a heavily pregnant woman for so long, so she travelled to different areas around her city monthly for her shopping needs. She did worry about how long she could keep it up for but Doug' every the thoughtful one, reminded her that if she obeyed the travel rule no-one would ever see through her, for even though she had been full term pregnant for over a year she had never got fed up of the sensations.

And so it was she relaxed watching television on the soft Italian leather sofa, legs tucked up belly resting on the leather in bliss, Doug was already in bed as she switched off the TV and undressed ready for bed,,,,,,,

Alice woke at her usual time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Interesting

It's obvious you put a great deal of thought into this story.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Thank you Angela, I am

Thank you Angela, I am learning and developing into the ability to explore ideas and concepts but find it hard to write them as I am better a story teller verbally than written.

Interesting story, interesting fetish

laika's picture

I can see the appeal of being pregnant, but to me it would be more of a means to an end, I have a very strong desire to be a mom; although that's not likely to happen, even through adoption. I saw a thing on 20/20 about women who buy these expensive fake babies and treat them like real ones. And there's some like Alice who use prostheses to fake being pregnant- and not as some ruse to trick the supposed father into staying with them or whatever but as this full blown Munchhausen thing. They say they love how nice everyone is to them, how special it makes them feel. Although Alice is clearly more in love with the physical symptoms, the stretch marks and popped out navel, the awkwardness of waddling around and the discomfort of feeling something compressing all your organs (I get enuff of that from just being a lard-ass...). I guess she'd have to relocate periodically to stay this way or people would wonder. Good that her BF Doug seems to share her specialized obsession, and that he's so handy with a scalpel, anesthesia and all that. I'd have to REALLY TRUST someone before I'd let him go cutting on me in a makeshift ER---that he's not just a doctor but a damned good one---but I guess that's the beauty of fantasy, that we get to do things that wouldn't be smart at all to do in real life...

Hi Laika, Being a CD myself,

Hi Laika,

Being a CD myself, I found that there are quite a few CD'ers and TG'ers that adore faking a pregnancy belly and developed an idea from there, I haven't based this on anyone I know and not me thats for sure I have other fantasies than these ha ha,,,,

As for the partner Doug' it was finding some way for Alistair to undergo surgery that would be believeable in a fantasy way and I should have developed this into the story slightly deeper, as for their location if you take a city maybe L.A. or London? and live on a secluded ranch type place not overlooked, you could move around shopping wise monthly with no real issues I suspect, so considered this part to be "fairly" plausible.

I am no JK Rowling just one keen to try something different and I thank you for the comments

Gillian

No Pause

RAMI

Interesting but somehwat different concept. I wonder if there is anyone who wants to be continually preganant without a pause?

It was not discussed, but is there any way, short of a "C-Section" to deliver (remove the fluids) the phantom baby.

I wonder what problems ALice might develop from being preganant 24x7x365xyear after year. Has either of them considered this pending problem.

Rami

RAMI

Brilliant story

An incredibly moving story, well written and very, very enjoyable.

I think the very idea of wanting not just to change sex, but to become pregnant, is tremendously exciting - even erotic - although I'm not certain I'd want to go that far myself!

Technically, I liked the way the ending linked to the beginning, but a minor criticism is there were a few typos which marred an otherwise fantastic story.

Thank you for writing this excellent read.

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the comments Lindale, some of the typo's may be due to my spell checker being UK English but no doubt most are due to hitting the wrong keys!

I am very much a beginner trying to put in words ideas and perhaps fantasy ideas that could be or could not be performed I just uploaded another one to try a third idea out and again it will be rough as I develop a writing style, as they say practice makes perfect!

Delightfully interesting story

I can understand the feelings and emotions of being pregnant. It was a dream of mine for so long before coming to the stark realization that I would never be. I did become a Mom eventually but without the physical experiences that one normally would go through. I still sometimes wish that I could have gone through what Alice did just so that when my girlfriends talked about their pregnancies I could join in.

Thank you, your comments

Thank you, your comments mean a lot to me as a budding writer of this kind of story and any feedback is very much appreciated

Gillian

Excellent story really liked

nikkiparksy's picture

Excellent story really liked it would love too go through with a pregnancy myself but unfortunately that is not too be.
Really liked this thank you for writing a very good story:).