Petticoating Encouraged Ladd’s Exchange Mall Book 3 Part D

Printer-friendly version
Petticoating Encouraged
Ladd's Exchange Mall
Book 3 Part D

by Jennifer Sue



As the two boys turned back to watch the girls, mischievous grins upon their faces, Daniel was being proved correct about his prediction that the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY was discussing Duane. The review of the films of the morning activities at the Franz home had assured them that Dionne was well on the way to girlhood. The mall surveillance tape of the conversation that Duane and Daniel had about the inevitability of being Petticoated made them pause. Gwen was quite upset to discover that Daniel had overheard her conversation with Lydia Ladd.

Lydia just smiled as Dr. Alterson explained that the boys were doing them a favor by adopting the fatalistic macho attitude. With a twinkle in her eye she spoke. "We should tell Dionne that the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY has no intention of Petticoating Duane. I'm sure this will depress her, so as a consolation we'll tell her that we will do nothing to prevent her from enticing Duane into abandoning boyhood in favor of girlhood on his own. The hidden cameras would record the conversation and the inevitable seduction. By including the conversation that Duane and Daniel just had, along with clips of Duane's loss of boyishness, we can create a promotional advertizing video that will show conclusively not only the staggering effect the fear of Petticoating holds over males but the ease with which a boy can become a girl."

The murmur of assent and the smiles announced that everyone agreed with Dr. Alterson's assessment of the situation and her plan of dealing with the problem. The meeting adjourned after Dr. Alterson stated she'd talk to Dionne after the day's filming was completed.

*****

The embarrassment Daniel caused Gwen by his revelation of his new approach to the fear of Petticoating was minor when compared to the rage she felt towards her nephew for using the ideas against her. The boy would have to be firmly shown his place. Turning every bit of her deviousness towards teaching Daniel a lesson, she set out to terrify and squelch his burgeoning machismo. As she went about her duties as president of LADD'S REALTY & INSURANCE an idea formed. That afternoon she called a five o'clock martini meeting in the ADAM TO EVE CONNECTION.

Victoria Makes-Shemanski attended in her role as head of mall security. Susan Lymaster and Dave Getzoff of LYMASTER ASSOCIATES attended since the attorneys would be a key element in her diabolical scheme. Mother Superior Mary Francis of ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL attended because of her connections, knowledge and expertise. Drs. Helen Alterson, Sarah Balkut, and Lydia Makes-Shemanski attended to share their input into the scheme. The conversation lasted several hours and in the end, the group was satisfied that they had worked out a multi-faceted plan. Not only would Daniel be taught a lesson, but suitable juvenile delinquents would soon be reformed without incarceration in current detention centers.

*****

Mother Superior Mary Francis visited a former student the next day in her judicial offices. Joyce Fetterman had been one of the first students educated under the tutelage of then Sister Mary Francis. The strictness under which the students studied served to prepare Joyce for the struggles she was to face as a law student in the early fifties. Over the years the proud attorney established excellent credentials based on her tremendous abilities. She deserved the well earned respect of her male colleagues. For the last three years she had struggled as Judge of BORNAMAN COUNTY JUVENILE COURT to find an effective means of stopping the seemingly endless downward spiral in which so many young men seemed to be trapped. Imprisonment or death seemed the most likely outcome for most.

Her experiences at ST FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL had shown the effectiveness of Petticoat Discipline. The idea of utilizing Petticoat Discipline on the delinquents who came before her bench intrigued the good judge. The proposed counseling treatment that the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES COUNSELING CLINIC offered deserved investigation. Joyce Fetterman was willing to give almost anything a try.

The ensuing conversations and plans developed in cooperation with the BORNAMAN COUNTY JUVENILE COURTS, THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES CLINIC, ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL and the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY would offer young male offenders a completely voluntary alternative to probation by enrolling them in intensive counseling. Thus the BORNAMAN COUNTY JUVENILE ALTERNATIVE REFORMATION PROGRAM was started. An alternative to incarceration would involve home detention through the use of modified BELLE RADIO/ DIGITAL ALARM CLOCKS as monitoring devises. By limiting the boys to a 150 foot range they would ensure the recalcitrant boys were in bed between designated hours every night. The Devices would play steps one and two of PROGRAM 1: ANTI-VIOLENCE, PROGRAM 2: NEATNESS, PROGRAM 3: MANNERS, PROGRAM 4: MODE OF DRESS, PROGRAM 5: APPEARANCE, PROGRAM 6: MANNERISMS, and PROGRAM 7: EMOTIONS. The subliminal hypnotic suggestions of the programs will change the boy into a polite, well behaved, well dressed, caring lad. Selected boys could be given further steps three and four of the programs to force their change over the border from masculinity into femininity.

In a few suitable cases it was understood that the counseling would involve the discovery that the delinquent's main problem was his overpowering need to prove his masculinity. That need would be the result of an unacknowledged jealousy of females and the wish to be a girl.

*****

By the time the day's filming was completed, Dionne had learned how to apply blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick. In addition she had learned how to properly brush, wash and condition her hair as well as several basic hair styles. While not yet adept at cosmetic arts, she was competent. Everyone was well pleased with her efforts and accomplishments and told her so. Dionne was bubbling with excitement as she greeted her mother. Betty had a hard time believing that the delightful chattering pretty girl had been her crude son.

Betty and Dionne headed to Dr. Alterson's office where they reviewed Dionne's progress in the acceptance of her girlhood. Once they finished that area, they turned to Dionne's request that she have a twin sister.

"Well Dionne," Dr. Alterson began. "Your mother told me about your desire to have a twin sister." Dr. Alterson smiled and paused.

Dionne blushed, second thoughts about the wisdom of her comments made her wish she'd kept silent. Enough of her boyish loyalty remained that she felt guilty for wanting to betray her brother.

"We discussed the matter and have decided not to force Duane to become a girl," Dr. Alterson stated. "We still want more film of the two of you together and your interactions to demonstrate the difference becoming a girl has made in you. Duane will change just from being around you. The lack of brotherly companionship will cause him to be less aggressive. The presence of a polite, pretty sister will make him feel guilty about crude behavior and language."

Pausing a moment to let her words sink in, she watched as Dionne absorbed her words. "However, since the two of you were so close, I'm quite sure that Duane is quite upset and disturbed by your acceptance of your girlhood. Most likely he's quite worried that he could be converted into a girl in as short a time as you were and that makes him uneasy about just how secure his masculinity is. I'd be willing to bet that he's both curious and terrified about how it feels to be a girl; how it feels to wear such lovely clothes; how it feels to be soft and pretty; and what it is about girlhood that destroys boyhood. Now, if you really want a twin sister, we won't stop you from trying to answer those questions for Duane. You could start by telling him how you feel about those things. Tell him how nice being a girl is and that you could never return to being a boy... then add that you never WANT to return to being a boy." Once more she paused to give Dionne time to assimilate her words.

Dionne blushed deeply, she still felt guilty about giving way to girlhood so easily. She already knew that she couldn't return to being a boy, but the concept that she didn't want to do so was one that she had not yet completely acknowledged. Dr. Alterson's sobering analysis forced her to ponder the situation to a depth she had not previously attained. Tears trickled from her eyes as she realized the truth. Dionne did not want to give up the joy of her newfound girlhood, she did not want to return to being a boy. After a few moments of awkward silence she looked up quite sheepishly to see her mother and Dr. Alterson smiling condescendingly. With a sniffle and a tissue she dried her tears and smiled wearily. They all knew Dionne had accepted the fact that now she was a girl by choice.

"Congratulations Dionne, you just took a big step in your conversion. Now as for Duane, you can be sure that your words will not be adequate to make him understand how it feels to be a girl. You'll have to show him. Give him some panties or a nightie. Coax him until he tries it on just to see for himself how it feels. Once you get him started, the rest will fall in line. You'll have your twin sister before you know it."

Dionne sat there biting her lips contemplatively as she nodded her head. The advice the Doctor was giving her would prove quite effective in seducing Duane into girlhood. The little bit of guilt that remained about doing something like that to her brother was easily overwhelmed by the knowledge that once he crossed the line into girlhood, he'd be just as happy with his new found girlishness as she was with her's.

Betty sat quietly through the entire exchange. Her heart was beating rapidly as she thought of having two lovely daughters. When she saw Dr. Alterson was done talking and that Dionne had accepted her comments and advice, she spoke up. "If you feel you need time to be alone with Duane, just let me know and I'll do what I can to give you every chance you want. I'm really eager to see my twin girls."

Dr. Alterson smiled as she rose to usher them to the door. "Just remember, Duane is not to be forced into girlhood. When he becomes your sister, it will be because you convinced him being a girl was better than being a boy."

*****

Betty and Dionne headed into the mall to find Duane. He and Daniel were sitting in the GARDEN OF EDEN FOOD COURT watching girls. Both boys couldn't help but stare as Dionne came sauntering over to their table followed by her mother. Their throats were dry as they tried to accept that the lovely girl had really been a boy a mere 30 hours beforehand. Dionne had been cute before her day in the beauty parlor, but now she was vivacious and enticing. Her every movement signaled quite clearly that she was well aware of the way she appeared.

Daniel mumbled an excuse and quietly slipped away to leave an exasperated Duane to face his mother and sister. The poor boy could only wonder what it was about wearing girls' clothes that had so profoundly changed his twin brother into an undeniably lovely girl. He bit his lip as he silently wondered how Dionne felt to be a girl. Doubts as to his own masculinity assailed him as he wondered how quickly he'd yield to girlhood if they Petticoated him. Humbly he accompanied his mother and sister to one of the food counters to order supper. All through the meal he closely watched Dionne, hoping to see some sign that his brother was still inside all the girlishness. Dionne and Betty talked animatedly all through the meal about topics of feminine interest, leaving Duane out in the cold. Duane felt the gulf between himself and Dionne widening with every passing moment. The overwhelming emotion he felt was one of loss of companionship.

Dionne didn't miss an opportunity to comment about how nice it was to be a pretty girl or how she couldn't understand how she had ever tolerated being a dumb guy. Several times she looked at Duane and asked him how he could stand being so crude and wear such yucky clothes.

She... and he could no longer think of her in any other way than a she... thought guys were some sort of Neanderthal! This cute girl, his twin sister, was just like any other girl he'd known. It was clear to him that Dionne had totally replaced his brother. Duane just sat there dumbfounded, totally unable to respond.

When they arrived home, Duane despondently headed for his bedroom to escape the ordeal of listening to how nice everything was for Dionne and how horrid life was for a boy. In the solitude of his room, he looked forlornly at the baseball mitt and ball that had been placed on his desk. Never again would he enjoy playing catch with Dion. The enormity of the changes that had taken place to create Dionne struck home. Collapsing upon his bed he began to cry, both out of his sense of loss and the fear that he too would give in to girlhood just as quickly if Petticoated. Even if they didn't Petticoat him, he wondered how long he could tolerate being surrounded by all the sugar and spice.

Wearing a cute little lace trimmed ruffled pink nylon babydoll nightie, Dionne knocked softly on Duane's door to bid him goodnight. Cautiously she opened the door when she heard no response. Sprawled on his bed tossing and turning was Duane, moaning aloud, obviously having a nightmare. Her heart went out to him and she vowed to lead her brother across the terrifying bridge into girlhood as soon and as painlessly as she could do so. Stealing into the room she gently soothed his sweated brow and cooed softly, reassuring him that everything was going to be all right. Once she had him settled, a smile crossed her face as she decided to start him on his journey.

The twins were alike in that once asleep, it was almost impossible to be awakened. Remembering this, Dionne carefully undressed her slumbering brother and neatly folded his clothes over a chair. Then she slipped back to her bedroom and returned with a soft, cute lace trimmed ruffled baby blue babydoll nightie with matching panties. Barely suppressing her mischievous giggles she deftly slipped the outfit on her sleeping brother. Once she was done, she tugged the sheets over his body and gently tucked him in with a kiss on the forehead before slipping back to her room.

As she lay in bed thinking about all that had happened to her, there was a gentle knock. "Come in, Mother," she responded quietly.

The door opened and Betty stepped into the room, smiling at her daughter. "I came to tuck you in, sweetheart. I hope I can do as good a job for you as you did for Duane. You certainly didn't waste any time in starting to convert him." The smile upon her face let Dionne know that she was not upset.

Dionne giggled and nodded her head. "He was really upset by the time we arrived home. He must have dropped on his bed and cried himself to sleep. He was still dressed and having a nightmare when I went in to say goodnight. Once I calmed him, I decided to undress him. Only I decided to put him in one of my nighties. I think he looks cute in it!"

Betty shook her head with wonderment at the rapidity of the changes in her child as she smiled. "I had hoped your mischievousness wouldn't be present once you were a girl. But now I see it's not only still there, it's considerably sharper. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. After all, I was informed during our interview trip here that they intended to change one of my sons into a girl. Just don't let that mischievousness get out of hand."

A hurt, angelic expression appeared on Dionne's face as she listened to her mother. "Mother, do you really think I could do something bad now that I'm a girl?" Both knew the question was made with tongue in cheek and laughed.

With a warm hug and peck on the forehead, Betty tucked Dionne into bed. As she headed for her bedroom, she wondered how Duane would react in the morning.

*****

Over at the Deeter household, Gwen was giving Daniel a thorough chewing out. "So you think that just because you heard me say that I don't want to Petticoat you that I won't do it? Well you're sadly mistaken young man! When I've had enough of your antics, you'll find yourself in the clinic being physically transformed into a girl! I won't force you to dress up and behave like a girl while you still have all of your male parts. But know this, if you push me to the point where I have no choice but to eliminate your manhood, eliminate it I will. Every vestige of your manly equipment will be cut off and replaced with fully functional female counterparts. You'll have no time to bemoan the loss of your sex because you'll have to learn how a girl's body works at the same time you have to learn to dress and act like one!"

After pausing for a moment to let the harshness of her plans sink into her cowering nephew, she went on. "The others who used to be boys all were first forced into girls' clothes and made up to look like a girl. Then hormones started slowly changing them from male to female. Finally, their balls and penis were destroyed so they could never return to boyhood. They all still have the flesh of those male parts, and the intention is to use it to create the female parts from that flesh when they reach eighteen."

"Forgive me if I get a bit crude for a moment," Gwen continued. "But I know it's the only thing guys understand. The doctors are afraid that horny little boys like you will become horny little girls if they give you fully functional equipment right away. The male attitude towards sex is a lot looser than a female's. Guys immediately changed into fully functional girls would probably get laid on their first date! When I decide to create my niece, she will be a fully functional female from day one. I want to see how long you can keep your virginity! Now get to bed before I get so angry I take you to the clinic now!"

Daniel wasted no time in scurrying from the room and his Aunt's wrath. As he shut the door to his bedroom he forced himself to calm down. He wondered how his Aunt had found out that he overheard her discussion with Lydia Ladd. The only person he had told was Duane, and Duane had been with him all day! He'd gone directly to his Aunt's office when he'd left Duane and he knew that no one had told her after that. The icy reception he received when he greeted her left him know that he was in trouble. The long silence as she held her tongue until they arrived home added to his apprehensions before she laid into him. His resolve to be as macho as possible needed some more thought. If he made her too angry, he'd be surgically changed into a girl before he could formulate a plan to run away. By the same token, he couldn't back down and become the wimp he'd been before.

With a sigh of frustration he collapsed upon the bed and pondered his dilemma. Finally he decided to keep up a tough front, but back off at the first sign of anger. He'd try to tip-toe along the line between belligerence and cooperation. A surly attitude while cooperating with her wishes would be his best choice to maintain his boyhood while causing her the maximum aggravation. With that dilemma resolved he rolled over and drifted off to an uneasy sleep where his dreams had him pushing his dear Aunt Gwen too far.

*****

Responding to his mother's call, Duane woke up strangely refreshed after his long sleep. Glancing over to his chair he saw his clothes neatly folded. Someone had undressed him and tucked him in. The thought that he was still loved made him feel a bit better about his situation. With a sigh he snuggled down beneath the sheets... AND FROZE! Confused at first, then suddenly apprehensive, a violent trembling overtook him as he analyzed the strange but very pleasant sensations that were created when he'd moved. Afraid of what he might find when he raised the covers, he hesitated, hoping it had all been his imagination. A little tentative movement only served to recreate the nice feelings. Biting his lip, he forced himself to slowly raise the sheets and gaze upon his body. As soon as he saw the ruffles and lace he knew his nightmarish fears were true. They had dressed him in a babydoll nightie! Once more his body shook, but this time from rage.

Flinging the sheets back he sprang from the bed and started to pull the hem of the nightie over his head. He was standing beside the full length mirror on his closet and caught a glimpse of his reflection. That glance caused him to freeze with his hands grasping the lace hem after having raised it only a few inches. In the mirror he saw Dionne wearing a cute baby blue lace trimmed ruffled baby blue babydoll nightie with her cute panty clad derriere teasingly revealed by the raised hem. Once more he was confused, momentarily not understanding what Dionne was doing in his room. Then the horror of his situation struck home with full force as he realized he was looking at himself, not Dionne. The shock was too much and he silently crumbled to the floor.

Outside his bedroom, Betty and Dionne waited for Duane's reaction once he discovered how he was dressed. They heard him climb out of bed and pause, followed by a dull thud and more silence. Dionne was obviously confused but Betty realized what had happened. Opening the door she peered inside to see Duane in a crumpled heap. Hurrying in, she quickly checked to see if he'd injured himself. Once assured that he had merely passed out, she motioned for Dionne to enter. Shushing her to silence, she began to strip the dainty nightclothes from the unconscious lad. Dionne realized what her mother intended. Giggling softly she took Duane's neatly folded clothes from the chair and scattered them about as if the boy had carelessly tossed them about while undressing. By the time Dionne was done, Betty had stripped Duane. A soft moan escaped the now naked youth's lips as the two schemers fled the room to softly lock and close the door.

Waiting a few moments, Betty knocked loudly on the door while jiggling the handle. "Duane Franz, open this door immediately! How dare you lock me out of your bedroom! Duane, I know you can hear me, don't try to give me that old sound asleep routine! Open this door now!" Betty smiled when she noticed that the anger and tone of her voice made Dionne cower.

Inside the bedroom, Duane slowly returned to consciousness. Although horribly disoriented, he recognized the tone of his mother's words long before the meaning. Responding to her anger he crawled to his feet and stumbled to the door, attempting to open the jiggling knob. Unsteadily he leaned against the doorway as the door swung in to reveal his mother and sister. As his disoriented senses returned, he felt humiliated to be seen clad in the pretty nighty. To his utter horror and confusion, he realized that he was not wearing the nighty, but was nude!

"Well young man," Betty stated firmly. "Just what do you think you're doing parading around naked before your sister!"

Duane shook his head in an attempt to clear the confusion. A look of complete bewilderment was upon his face as he reached to the bed to snatch a sheet to cover his nakedness. "I... I..." was all he could stammer in reply.

Peering about his bedroom, Betty continued. "Just look at this mess! How often have I told you to put your clothes neatly away when you undress? You just don't get it, do you? Why do you think I agreed to have Dionne become a girl? I'm sick of sloppy messes like this! I suggest you clean this pig sty up at once!" Turning she ushered Dionne off, pausing a moment to speak. "You'd better be down for breakfast, with this mess straightened out and yourself presentable in ten minutes!" With that she stalked off after Dionne.

Betty caught up with Dionne in the kitchen. Both burst into barely suppressed laughter. Once they had finished, Dionne looked at her mother in a new light. "Now I understand why you always yelled at Duane and me... it's the only way to reach through a guys thick brain! I guess boys are pretty dense and dumb." Smiling broadly she flung her arms about her mother in a warm hug. "Thanks again for helping me become a girl!" She stated sweetly before giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

Upstairs Duane sat roughly upon his bed staring about his room at the scattered clothes. Removing the sheet he reassured himself that he was indeed naked and not clad in a blue nightie. Shaking his head in bewilderment he shivered at the strange stark reality of his all so vivid dream about waking to find himself wearing a nightie and appearing like Dionne. The dream had seemed so real he could almost feel the tickle of the lace against his thighs and the tingling shivers created by the caress of soft nylon as it brushed his boyish flesh. He could still see his carelessly discarded clothes neatly folded over the back of the chair as well as his all too girlish reflection. Once more he shook his head to clear his foggy mind. With a sigh of frustration he rose and picked up his clothes, neatly placing them on the chair.

Duane was late by the time he reached the kitchen. His weird dream still haunted him. The tortured lad barely heard the scolding he received for his tardiness. Thoughts of how pleasant the all too girlish nightie had felt tormented him as he surveyed his pretty twin sister in her soft feminine outfit.

Dionne wore a soft cotton sundress, the printed desert garden of beautifully detailed cactus flowers seemed to dance in the breeze with her every movement. The sweetheart neckline and pretty open latticed back complimented the shirred Basque waist which was finished with princess seams and intricate enamel buttons above the gently flaring skirt. She appeared totally feminine and utterly comfortable.

For the first time since their ordeal began, Duane envied Dionne and found himself wishing he had been the one to be feminized. The threat of Dionne's wish that he become her twin sister now seemed attractive. Of course his masculinity was outraged and humiliated by those contemptible thoughts and desires. Yet he found himself unable to stop them. To add to his growing discomfort and confusion he was too terrified to openly rebel. There really was nothing he could do to stop his sister's efforts to feminize him. Silently he bore the weight of his doom as he toyed with his breakfast. About half his food went into the garbage as they had to leave for the mall.

Daniel sauntered into the kitchen just before his aunt was ready to yell. The silent glare he received made his insides shake as he bravely sat and ate breakfast. Only the most minimal conversation took place as the two sparred for dominance. Finally they headed to the car and LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL.

*****

When he finally saw Duane trudging towards him, Daniel was shaken by his friends's haggard appearance. The robust lad he had befriended was no where in sight. The ordeal of living with his feminized twin was already taking a terrible toll of the boy's manhood. With a shudder Daniel realized that Duane would not last long. With a wistful shake of his head he estimated that his new friend would succumb to the irresistible lure of soft girlishness in less than a week. Momentarily he debated whether he should just abandon the hopeless boy, but his own fragile hold on masculinity demanded that he at least attempt to keep the boy a boy for as long as possible.

"Duane," he called out cheerfully as he swaggered up to the depressed lad while reaching out for a high five. "Looks like you had a tough night," he added in a gentler tone when Duane didn't return the salutation. The two lads morosely wondered off to the arcade in a vain attempt to assuage their fragile masculinity in games of violence.

*****

Meanwhile the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY marveled at the ingenuity of Betty and Dionne in their subtle attack on Duane's boyhood as they watched the tape of Duane's morning. The footage would serve them well in convincing borderline women that Petticoat Discipline was effective in curbing macho behavior and attitudes. They also realized that Duane would be quickly destroyed by Dionne's efforts to have a twin sister.

By lunch time Duane was exhausted. Despite all Daniel's efforts at cheer and macho bravado, he could not shake the tantalizing sensations of his terrible dream. As the guys sat in a corner of the GARDEN OF EDEN FOOD COURT to eat, Duane finally confessed his all too vivid dream to Daniel. Daniel listened intently, doing his best to hide his fears for Duane's masculinity, but he had heard similar tales from the others who were now girls. Now there was no doubt in his mind that Duane was doomed to join his twin in a life of skirts.

Duane saw Daniel's efforts to mask his fears with a sinking feeling in his stomach. After several moments of silence, he finally spoke. "You've heard this before from the others." Daniel merely bowed his head in response so Duane went on. "I guess I may as well give up then. I'll only prolong my agony by fighting. You said once the questioning starts, there is no hope. I'm doomed. I guess I knew from the start, right when you told us what was going to happen. Dion and I were too close to be separated. If one of us was going to become a girl, the other had to follow."

Daniel looked up, blinking tears from his eyes. Several times he tried to speak, to reassure his friend that he could hang on to his boyhood. Nothing came out, he couldn't find the words, he couldn't lie.

Duane blinked back tears too, he placed a hand upon Daniel's. "Daniel, thanks for everything. I really mean it. You were here for me all the time, but you can't stop what's going to happen. You've been a real friend..." Duane released Daniel's hand and placed his elbows upon the table, leaning his face forward to bury it in his hands as he began to sob softly.

Daniel shook his head helplessly. The frustration of seeing another friend slip away into girlhood was more than he could bear. What was it about girls' clothes that was so delightful that even a dream could destroy a boy? A shudder passed through him as he recalled his recent thoughts about giving up his boyhood. The idea of trying on girls' clothes to see what was so enticing seemed more and more concrete. Once more he forced himself away from such sissy thoughts. He would persevere and retain his masculinity where all the others had failed! Taking a deep breath he looked at Duane, feeling a growing anger that the boy was giving up. "Duane, you don't have to give up," he began with great vehemence. "You know they're not going to make you change into a girl. You can fight this... you can do it... you can..."

Duane raised his tear streaked face to gaze woodenly at Daniel. The expression on his face and his body language left no doubts that he was defeated. Daniel stopped speaking.

After a few moments Duane stood up, taking the short sleeves of his shirt to wipe the tears from his face. "Daniel, it's no use. Dion and I are twins. We have to be alike, there is no other way. I can't go on without him, I have to join him. I... I have to become a girl too. Thanks again for everything..." He paused a few moments looking sadly down at his friend, then turned and walked away.

Daniel watched him go. Angrily he smashed his hand onto the table top, jarring the salt and pepper shakers and causing everyone to turn and look at him. Feeling all too alone and self-conscious, he got up and stalked from the eatery to spend the rest of the day marching about the mall to work off his anger and frustrations.

*****

While Duane and Daniel had been trying to stave off Duane's demise, the camera crew was filming Dionne in the METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE as the pretty girl was first fitted with the form fitting one piece pink stretch satin leotard. With snug three-quarter length sleeves and a front and rear scooped neckline that came dangerously close to revealing her pretty training bra, she looked adorable. Preening happily before the mirror Dionne admired the feminine outfit. Only covering her soft, rounded tush by two inches, the attached saucy fluttering pink satin skirt dipped gracefully in the front and back creating an image of soft girlishness. The cuffs, neckline, and skirt were trimmed in one inch ruffled eyelet white lace with a thin pink satin ribbon threaded amongst the frills. Hot pink stretch nylon tights and hot pink ballet shoes completed the outfit. Instantly she fell in love with outfit and her delight was clearly evident upon her beaming face. Glancing over to the hanger she licked her lips in anticipation of slipping into the coordinating cover-up. The cotton button-front pink jumper with princess seams and a gathered waist had a knotted tie back to adjust the fit. Satin rosebuds blossomed at the waistline to add to it's femininity. Dionne could hardly wait to go to lunch wearing the pretty jumper.

Once Tina Bemis had fitted Dionne, the cameras followed the wide-eyed pretty girl into the dance studio. Tina went about the room explaining how the barre along the mirrored wall was used to practice the positions and poses until the dancer had achieved perfection. Tina then proceeded to lead Dionne in basic stretching exercises, cautioning her to never dance without first limbering her muscles. Once loosened up, she went on to demonstrate and then instruct the new girl on the basic ballet positions. The film crew captured every move and explanation. This day's films would be used to create an instructional film for dancing.

Tina was pleased with Dionne's efforts. By lunch the perspiring lass had discovered muscles that she never knew existed. The discomfort had done nothing to discourage her endeavors to do her best. Just about ready to stop for lunch, Tina saw Betty enter the waiting room to watch Dionne's performance. Smiling, Tina asked Dionne to go through the basic positions once more before they would break for a light meal. The perky girl nodded her head eagerly, causing her ponytail to bounce gaily.

As Dionne completed the exercise, she heard clapping. Spinning about she smiled and bounded for the door to greet her mother. Betty swept the effervescent girl into a warm embrace and congratulated her on the fantastic progress she had made. Tina assured Betty that Dionne was a natural for ballet as the pretty girl slipped into the cute jumper. Agreeing to be back in an hour, the mother and daughter left arm in arm.

They had barely left the studio when they saw Duane shambling towards them. The look of dejection upon his face stopped them dead in their tracks. At first Betty was worried that he was ill, but the tears that slowly trickled down his red cheeks when he saw Dionne told her what his problem was. Dionne bit her lip as she saw the anguished expression on her brother. Slipping from her mother's arm she rushed to Duane and flung her arms about him as he broke down, leaning into her embrace and sobbing loudly.

Betty quickly joined Dionne in her nurturing hug and soon the caring duo had the heart-broken lad comforted. They waited patiently as he collected himself, giving him the time he needed.

Finally he looked at Dionne and smiled weakly. "Sis," he whispered softly. "We're twins... i... identical twins..." Pausing to catch his breath and swallow the bile he felt rising, Duane struggled on. "S... since you can't be my brother... I... I have to... to become... your... sss... sis... sister..." Sniffling back the tears which were once more ready to burst forth he looked up at his mother. "Mom... "

Betty felt her heart go out to her vanquished son as Dionne hugged him fiercely, both twins breaking into tears as they commiserated each other. "It's all right, Duane. I understand. I said won't force you to do this, but I do want you to join Dionne. If you’re sure this is what you want, let's head down to TRANSFORMATIONS STYLING so Susan Bangs can transform you like she did Dionne." Slipping her arms about the twins she ushered them to the stairs leading from the second floor of the mall to the first. "If you don't want to do this, simply say so and we'll stop."

As soon as the three entered the beauty salon, Susan Bangs hurried over to them, knowing from the embraces just what Duane's hung head signified. "Betty, Dionne, it's good to see you again," she greeted them warmly. Slipping an arm about Duane's shaking shoulders she slipped him from the embrace of his family as she carefully guided him to a chair. "Duane, I'm pleased to see you came in on your own. It takes a very exceptional person to be able to take this step voluntarily. I understand you're frightened and have misgivings, but I promise you that once we're finished, you'll be as pretty and happy as Dionne."

Signaling to several beauticians as she seated Duane she spoke. "Girls, you remember what you did for Dionne, I want you to do the same for DIANE. I want her to look just like Dionne when you're finished." Leaning forward she kissed the red faced sad lad on the cheek and whispered, "It's all over now, darling. Just relax, in a few hours you'll be identical twins once more." She stepped back as the girls eagerly surged forward to surround Duane and begin his transformation.

Betty and Dionne left to get their lunch as Duane began to disappear. Duane shivered in mixed dread and anticipation as the women worked on him. The many diverse ministrations were pleasant and startling. Throughout the transformation he kept his eyes closed, afraid to see the changes as the were wrought. His mind was in turmoil, his shattered masculinity cried hopelessly in a back corner of his mind while his budding femininity bubbled happily. DIANE, he thought, then smiled. What his feminine name would be had never occurred to him, but he liked DIANE. The sudden cold and stings on his earlobes caused him to shiver as he realized they had pierced his ears. Pierced ears, marked for life as a girl. In the recesses of his mind the wailing boy cowered and faded steadily as DIANE reveled in the delightful sensations of pampered girlhood. Diane took over completely, she knew that she would be as pretty as Dionne and just as happy.

Betty returned with a dance uniform a few minutes before they finished Diane's transformation. The trembling new girl kept her eyes squeezed tight as she left the women strip off Duane's suddenly crude, yucky clothes. A wide smile appeared on her face as they slipped the leotard and tights onto her shivering body. The satisfied oohs and aahs of the women pleased the new girl as they helped her to her feet to slip the cute jumper into place. Moving her over to the full length mirrors, they straighten the pretty skirt and adjusted the ribbon holding her ponytail before they told her to open her eyes.

Diane slowly opened her eyes to peer incredulously at her reflection. She knew she was looking at herself, but she saw Dionne as she had appeared leaving the dance studio. Her heart skipped several beats as the full realization that she was indeed a lovely girl registered on her delighted mind.

Everyone held their breath as they watched the pretty girl examining her reflection. When her face broke into a nervous grin, they all clapped and cheered.

Diane blushed and turned to smile happily everyone who had helped her. Then she rushed into her mother's waiting arms for a long hug. Ten minutes later the door to the practice studio opened and Diane meekly entered to join her sister. Tina had no choice but to stop the practice as the twins rushed into each other's arm. Once the happy tears were dried, Dionne began explaining what the various parts of the room were for before showing Diane how to limber her body. Soon the two girls were busily practicing the various ballet positions, learning anew how to delight in their twinness. They were totally unaware that Tina had left the room to take a seat with Betty in the observation waiting room to watch the two lovely girls.

*****

The members of the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY were delighted with Diane and Dionne's efforts to teach her sister everything she had learned in her short time as a girl. They could only shake their head in amazement at the rapid seduction of the lonely twin. Of course, they had seen it coming by watching the tapes they had made of Daniel and Duane that morning. Once more they had some very interesting film that would serve them well in their efforts.

It was five o'clock when Daniel walked past METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE as he headed for LADD"S REALTY & INSURANCE to meet his aunt. He was worried about Duane. After stalking off and meandering for an hour, he'd tried to find his friend to give him support and help him maintain his boyhood. He stopped as he saw Dionne and Betty step from the studio and was about to ask them if they knew where Duane had disappeared. His mouth froze open before a sound could escape as a second Dionne exited the studio behind her mother. For a moment he was totally confused. Dionne had left the studio first followed by her mother who was followed by Dionne. Daniel felt his stomach lurch as he realized what had happened to Duane. The shock made him close his mouth and stagger to the wall for support.

Dionne and Diane saw Daniel and knew immediately that he was in shock. The pretty twin girls rushed over to help him. Daniel was obviously devastated by Duane's unexpectedly swift demise. He barely heard the rapid almost non-stop explanations and reassurances of the girls that they were delighted to once more be identical. By the time he collected his wits, they were standing on either side of him, each holding an arm. Looking from one to the other he shivered with dread that another boy had so quickly been transformed.

Diane leaned over and gave the startled lad a sweet peck on his cheek. "Daniel, I'm Diane now," she told him gently. "I had to do it, but I want to thank you again for your friendship and support." As the girls released his arms and turned to rejoin their mother, Diane turned to add, "Becoming a girl is not bad at all, Daniel. I know you'll love it, if you give it a chance." The mischievous grin upon her pretty face only added to Daniel's growing terror.

Daniel staggered into his aunt's office. Gwen sat and watched her nephew as he collapsed in a seat. "I see you've met Dionne and Diane. They're really lovely girls. I must say that you certainly are tenacious about trying to keep your friends from discovering the joys of girlhood. Perhaps one day you'll learn what they have."

Daniel didn't reply, there was nothing he could say. Every time he made a friend, the poor guy was Petticoated. Once more he wondered when it would be his turn. Not once during the trip home did he even dare to meet his aunt's steely gaze. After supper, however, his frustration, fear, and anger bubbled to the surface. In a deep funk, he slipped out the back door for a little peace and quiet.

So deep was Daniel in his mental quagmire that he didn't even notice it was well after nightfall... until he was picked up by the police. At first he was terrified and confused, but he quickly learned that his Aunt Gwen had reported him missing. All too soon he stood mutely but glaring defiantly before her while he listened to her tirade. This had to be about the thousandth time he'd heard her diatribe he thought to himself. He sighed inwardly, being careful not to let her see that she was getting under his skin. It was important that he appear to remain aloof and detached, not at all caring what she had to say. In reality, it did matter. He was quite scared, but hid it beneath a sneering veneer of contempt. He hated his life and all that had happened to him in the last three years. When she finally finished and sent him to his room, he failed to notice the deadly gleam in her eyes, a gleam that had not been there during any of those previous chewing outs. He had no idea that this was to be the last time she would waste her breath, or that she had decided to take the drastic steps she had planned to make sure he behaved in a manner more to her liking.

As he stared at the ceiling from his bed he thought back to the day he came home from school to find his mother crying. His father was home too, he just stood with his back to them staring out the window. Mother brusquely sent him to his room, ordering him to stay there. Her mood and curtness was such that he was terrified and meekly followed the orders. It was almost midnight when they came to him, both had red, tear stained faces and he knew they had bad news.

Both of his parents had AIDS. It turned out that his mother's current four month battle with the "flu" was the start of the final stages. They explained that his father had contracted the virus and given it to his mother, but that as of yet he had not fallen to the ravages of the illness. The doctors estimated that his mother had, at the most, four to five months to live and most of that would require hospitalization. Daniel recalled that he had been as devastated as his parents at the revelation.

That had been the start of his tough guy veneer. It was the only way he had of coping with the ever growing tragedy. As the weeks dragged on, there was one shocking bombshell after another as many skeletons were dragged out of closets where they had been carefully hidden. The worst was that his big, tough, macho father was bisexual and had been infected during one of his gay encounters. This too had been a startling and most unwelcome revelation to the then nine year old Daniel.

By the time his mother died, his father was showing the effects of the disease. Over the next fifteen months Daniel became quite independent, taking care of himself as his despondent father slowly grew worse. When his father finally had to be hospitalized, Daniel had grudgingly been moved in with his Aunt Gwen. Two weeks later, he was an eleven year old orphan. He was proud of the fact that he hadn't shed a tear during the funerals of his parents. Everyone saw that he was rugged enough to deal with life, at least in his opinion.

While Daniel was thinking of the past, so was his aunt. Gwen Deeter, as his only living relative and quite well off, felt it was her responsibility to raise the boy properly. Unfortunately throughout most of her life male chauvinism had been eating away her ideals. Successfully competing for position in a man's world, Gwen had never had time to develop a relationship with a man, she was set in her ways and wanted to present a respectable face to the world. Her half brother, Daniel's father, had been a menopause baby, born when she was sixteen, the result of an ill timed affair after the death of her father. Her mother's lover disappeared as soon as he discovered the pregnancy. As a result, Gwen and her mother struggled to support themselves and the infant. While Gwen considered the child an intrusion and burden, her mother felt blessed. As a result, the boy had been pampered and spoiled. As far as she was concerned, he had no morals. Her beliefs were verified by his early proclivity for sex in any form. Starting out as a Peeping Tom, then masturbation, pornography, prostitutes, and on and on. Gwen sighed with frustration as she remembered that she had even tried to blackmail him into straightening out when she'd caught him on film in a homosexual encounter during his college days. He laughed at her and told her that she'd never publish the film because it would make her look bad and went on his merry way. The fact that he was right infuriated her. She did, however, keep the film and use it to her advantage in another way. That thought brought a sad smile to her worn face.

Gwen had been horrified when she found out about her brother's illness and could not help but saying "I told you so!" It was seven months after she had assumed the presidency of LADD'S REALTY & INSURANCE that her brother died. As his death closed in, his bravado and devil-may-care attitude crumbled. He apologized for all the headaches he'd given Gwen over the years and begged her to raise Daniel once he was gone. She haughtily assured him that she would do whatever was necessary to see that Daniel avoided the pitfalls and cockiness that came with adolescence and manhood.

Gwen now wondered if her decision not to push Daniel to conform to her standards until after the funeral had been correct. It had been only afterwards that she had let the boy know what she expected from him and had been incensed when he'd laughed in her face. Things went rapidly downhill from there, she thought sadly as she resumed her bitter reminisces. As soon as she had moved Daniel in with her, she enrolled him in ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. Naturally the nuns suggested Petticoat Discipline for his many miss-deeds, but Gwen hesitated. It was only her position within the Ladd businesses that kept the boy in school. Gwen, along with everyone who had contact with him, rapidly ran out of patience with the irrepressible pugnacious lad who seemed to glory in the abuse he gave and took. The psychologist, Dr. Alterson, said that he was just going through a phase as he tried to adjust to the tragic deaths of his parents. Petticoating the boy as Dr. Alterson suggested was not something Gwen wanted to do considering what had happened to his father. Gwen considered sending him off to a military academy, but was discouraged by what she saw when she toured several facilities. They all strived to produce tough, macho men. She already had a tough boy, she didn't want a tough man. She had been growing desperate looking for a reason for Daniel's continued belligerence and defiance and wondered if there might be a hidden physical problem. Even though she could have used the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER to have Daniel examined for a possible physical cause of his belligerence, she didn't quite trust them to give her an honest appraisal considering their work in feminizing males. Instead she decided to take the boy to a doctor she knew that she could trust to be discreet and honest to see if there might be some physical cause for Daniel's belligerence.

Dr. McAnnally had run a full gamut of tests upon Daniel. The results showed him to a normal and healthy boy, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He too explained that Daniel's behavior was merely his way of coping with his life as best he could and that with time things would work out. Gwen smiled as she recalled how she had sneered and asked if that's what the good doctor thought had happened to Daniel's father. That caused the doctor to blanch since he was well aware of what had happened to Gwen's brother, and why. In desperation he had tried to reason with Gwen, telling her that, after all, Daniel was a boy and that his behavior was not really to out of line for a prepubescent lad.

That had been the turning point in her thinking, she recalled. Gwen had quickly picked up on that fact and asked Dr. McAnnally point blank if he was telling her that things would get worse once Daniel entered puberty. By his shocked expression Gwen had known that Dr. McAnnally realized he'd said the wrong thing. He had tried to minimize the effects that raging male hormones would have on Daniel. Gwen however merely nodded her head, his reassurances had not calmed her fears but left her with a lot to consider. The last she saw as she left his office was Dr. McAnnally cradling his throbbing head in his hands, fearing what Gwen would ask him to do "fix" Daniel's problem.

With a sigh Gwen recalled how Daniel had been quite unaware that she was deciding on a permanent cure for his boorish masculine behavior. That fateful day when he had eavesdropped on her telephone conversation with Lydia Ladd had certainly changed all that. Every day his actions caused another nail to be put into the coffin his misconduct was creating. Gwen refused to consider the Nun's advice concerning Petticoat Discipline. She did worry about what would happen when Daniel's male hormones really kicked in. She was sure that the Petticoat Discipline would work to curb his rudeness, but she feared it would turn him gay like his father. That she did not want. She also thought about her boss, Lydia Ladd and how she had handled her errant husband and son with severe Petticoat Discipline, psychological brainwashing, and surgery. All in all, Gwen had been quite thorough in her research and when she'd completed it to her satisfaction, she returned to Dr. McAnnally.

As a matter of fact it had been that very morning, the devastating day when Daniel watched Duane crumble and resurrect as Diane. Gwen smiled with deep satisfaction as she pictured Dr. McAnnally, who was left speechless when Gwen revealed her plans for Daniel. At first he outright refused to have anything to do with the entire affair. However, Gwen applied her leverage and forced him to become involved. His protests that no hospital would allow such actions to take place were brusquely shoved to the side when Gwen informed him that the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER in LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL had already done that very procedure with several adults more than once. When she told him what they had done to the boys, he knew that the clinic would be willing to let Gwen do what she wanted done. Gwen had been delighted by his crestfallen appearance since she knew that she had left him no choice but to cooperate fully with her devious plans. It was her fullest intention to punish the doctor for his role in her brother's bad choices.

*****

In his home Dr. McAnnally shivered as he drank himself into oblivion. Gwen Deeter, his old acquaintance, unfortunately. He thought back to the time fifteen years before when she'd walked into her brother's apartment... with her 8mm movie camera running... to accidentally discover the two men in bed in the middle of the afternoon. Ever since that grim winter day during his senior year of college, he'd been haunted by Gwen. Whenever she needed something that wasn't quite proper, although never illegal, she came to him. She never came out and stated her threat, but it was always there. He knew what would happen to his lucrative medical practice if that film ever went public.

The next day Dr. McAnnally met with Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski, Dr. Helen Alterson, Dr. Sarah Balkut, head of mall security Victoria Makes-Shemanski, lawyer Susan Lymaster, Lydia Ladd, and Gwen Deeter. After their initial greetings and discussion, the women introduced Dr. McAnnally to the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY. To state that the doctor was flabbergasted by what the group had already accomplished not to mention what they planned would be a gross understatement. After finding out that Victoria was a former male, Dr. McAnnally realized that it would be in his best interests to cooperate with the dangerous group.

As if to confirm his conclusion, he was horribly fascinated and intrigued when Dr. Makes-Shemanski and Dr. Balkut invited him into an examination room. There he met Betty Franz along with Dionne and Diane. Dr. McAnnally couldn't take his eyes away from the proceedings as the two nervously giggling boy/girls received their dose of BELLE EMASCULATION EMULSIFIER. Right before his eyes he watched the complete elimination of the twins masculinity. Before the meeting was over late that afternoon, Dr. McAnnally had legally become an associate of the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER.

*****

Within a week of Diane's conversion, the monitoring bugs hidden throughout the Franz home were removed. Dionne and Diane Franz spent their days happily making the training films for BELLE. By the end of the summer there were numerous training films and photo booklets. The first series was HOW TO:. This included MAKE-UP, HAIR STYLING, BEGINNING BALLET, INTERMEDIATE BALLET, ADVANCED BALLET, BEGINNING TAP DANCING, INTERMEDIATE TAP DANCING, ADVANCED TAP DANCING, BEGINNING JAZZ DANCING, INTERMEDIATE JAZZ DANCING, ADVANCED JAZZ DANCING, BASIC GYMNASTICS AND TUMBLING, BEGINNING AEROBIC EXERCISES, INTERMEDIATE AEROBIC EXERCISES, ADVANCED AEROBIC EXERCISES, BABY SITTING, FIRST AID, ADVANCED FIRST AID AND CPR, COOKING, LAUNDRY, BEGINNING HOUSE CLEANING, INTERMEDIATE HOUSE CLEANING, ADVANCED HOUSE CLEANING, BEGINNING PIANO, INTERMEDIATE PIANO, ADVANCED PIANO, BEGINNING COLOR AND FASHION COORDINATION, INTERMEDIATE COLOR AND FASHION COORDINATION, ADVANCED COLOR AND FASHION COORDINATION, BEGINNING SEWING, INTERMEDIATE SEWING, ADVANCED SEWING, FEMININE HYGIENE and FEMININE MANNERS AND POISE. A second series used the monitoring films to demonstrate the before, during, and after effects of Petticoating. All in all, everyone was well satisfied with the results. Dionne and Diane Franz had become model girls, much to Daniel Deeter's dismay.

*****

The BORNAMAN COUNTY JUVENILE ALTERNATIVE REFORMATION PROGRAM and the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY made quite a formidable team. Judge Joyce Fetterman was delighted with the results of the reformation program. The parents of the juvenile delinquents enrolled in the program were also delighted with the remarkable changes in their errant children since girls as well as boys were placed in the novel home confinement program. It seems delinquent girls could benefit from the subliminal hypnotic tapes as much as the boys. As the summer passed, several mothers who had expressed their delight with the changed behavior of their offspring were, after careful screening, invited to meetings of the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY.

*****

Meanwhile across town other events were transpiring that eventually would culminate in several unexpected interactions. Cindy Hughes, Danny Deiter, Peter Williams, and David Graves had been neighbors and playmates since they were toddlers when their parents moved into a modest new housing development built by Frank Ladd next to LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL. Their mothers had taken turns baby-sitting the kids so the others could have some free time. The kid's inseparable friendship had continued into kindergarten and throughout elementary school. As might be expected with only one girl in the neighborhood, Cindy had grown up to be quite a tomboy. She was easily able to keep up with the guys in all their activities and sports.

When they played football, she was the running back. Tackling or being tackled didn't phase her one bit. They wrestled, climbed trees, played army, cowboys and Indians, cops and robbers, and the many other rough and tumble activities one normally associates with rowdy, boisterous boys. The huge attic above the Hughes' two car garage had been insulated, heated, wired, and paneled. Cindy had worked just as hard as the others in finishing the interior to be used as a hang out for the gang.

She was the one who lugged the bundle of old PLAYBOY, PENTHOUSE and HUSTLER magazines into their clubhouse after discovering them a few blocks away stacked at the curb for the garbage men. The guys were delighted with her discovery. She read them with as much zeal as the guys and laughed at all the raw jokes and lewd cartoons. They spent many hours perusing the well thumbed magazines as any eleven year olds would be wont to do.

The fact that she was a girl and they were boys had little effect on their relationship up to this point. If they were out in the woods behind their homes and had to relieve themselves, they all simply did it. They had even gone skinny dipping several times in the river behind the woods. She was their friend and companion because she'd earned that right.

That relationship began to change during the winter while they were in sixth grade. Cindy began to develop. Slowly at first, but her incipient breasts were soon quite evident upon her slender, lithe body. By spring, when their heavy winter clothes were discarded in favor of the lighter spring clothes, her pert "A" cup breasts attracted the guys open-mouthed attention and lust. They all compared her burgeoning development to that of the models in the magazines. Playful sexual arousal and teasing began to enter their relationship as did a general awareness that Cindy really wasn't one of the guys.

By late spring, the three guys were totally infatuated with Cindy's burgeoning womanhood. Cindy was still a tomboy, but she was quite intrigued by the stories, articles, and letters in their illicit stash of PLAYBOY, PENTHOUSE and HUSTLER magazines that pertained to female domination of men. It quickly became apparent to the young preteen that males often thought with their testicles rather than their brains. In little ways, she began to experiment with her three friends. She quickly became an expert at teasing the boys while maintaining a safe distance from their growing lust.

Individually, the four friends covertly began to massage themselves whenever they looked at the magazines, building smoldering fires inside their youthful bodies as they fantasized about sexual encounters even though they were not yet physically ready for such actions. Many times their rough and tumble games ended in erotic wrestling matches.

By the time they'd finished sixth grade, they were all quite aware of how a male and a female functioned and orgasmed. Still, they had not explored their burgeoning sexuality with actual physical contact other than the fully clothed fondling while wrestling. They wanted to do more, but were scared.

Cindy was well aware that the guys wanted to have their way with her. She was determined not to let that happen. However, she wanted to push the limits. She wanted to control the boys. On a one to one basis, she could hold her own with each of them. That the boys could ravish her if they worked together worried her. In late June, from the knowledge gained in the illicit magazines, Cindy realized her mother was using birth control pills. The precocious girl realized what such pills would prevent. Secretly she managed to get a second set of refills from the drug store and began to take them. By the end of July, her breasts and figure had blossomed to admirable proportions.

The lust the friends felt for each other was on the verge of growing beyond the point of control. Just after her twelfth birthday Cindy decided the time was right and told the guys that the next time it rained, she had a surprise for them! Despite their pleading and begging, she'd only giggle and tell them to be patient. What they didn't know was that Cindy was determined to totally dominate the boys by using her femininity to enslave the randy males.

The next few days seemed to drag out for all eternity as they anxiously awaited a rain storm. After an apprehensive week they woke up to a downpour. Each hurriedly dressed, wolfed down breakfast, and headed for the clubhouse.

Cindy was the first there, and she hung several blankets to form a curtain. She had carefully selected her outfit. The boys would be worthless once they saw her. She knew they'd never again think of her as their tomboy companion.

As she waited hidden behind the make-shift curtain, her arousal grew until she simply had to massage herself. Finally Peter entered the room from the outside rear staircase. Anxiously looking about the room for Cindy, he immediately saw the curtain. He then saw her head emerging from the blankets and the kittenish smile upon her face. Smiling nervously, he began to approach her.

The time of confrontation had come. It was now or never if Cindy wanted to take control. "Not so fast, Peter. Strip to your jockey shorts," Cindy ordered in a steady no-nonsense voice.

The biggest and strongest of the four friends, Peter stopped. Never had Cindy asked any of them to disrobe. A huge smile filled his face as he filled with hope that Cindy was nude behind the curtain and that yielding her body to him was the promised surprised. Quickly he did as he was told, never even questioning her authority. Soon he stood before her to let her admire his husky body while he flexed his powerful biceps as his manhood leapt to attention tenting the front of his shorts. Smiling in agitated expectation he once more began to approach her only to be stopped short.

"Wait for the others," Cindy calmly ordered with a wicked grin as she sensuously wet her pink lips.

Peter almost shot his load right there. Even though he could only see Cindy's head, she looked so willing to meet all his desires it was almost more than he could stand. Yet he was still to young, to unsure of his manhood, to push past the bounds Cindy established.

Just then Dave, the second largest of the friends arrived. He immediately took in Cindy's perky head tantalizingly emerging from the blanket curtains and Peter's near nudity and obvious boner. At once this horny lad leapt to the conclusion that Cindy's promised surprise was a romp in the hay.

Cindy read Dave's thoughts. Her apprehension grew as did her hopes and arousal. "Just don't stand there, strip down like Peter," she ordered curtly but in a sultry tone.

Dave hurriedly stripped out of his clothes, tossed them atop Peter's abandoned clothes and stood before them. His manhood stood up as it too announced it was ready for action.

Cindy, her body still safely hidden behind the hanging blankets, began to fondle her pert breasts. A low, lusty moan escaped her lips as she looked from one muscular, trim, solid male body to the other. The fires the mere sight of the almost nude aroused boys had lit blazed to new heights as she giggled and raised up a corner of the blankets to teasingly reveal her shapely Mary Jane anklet clad ankle and calf.

The erections both lads sported strained visibly against the cotton fabric of their jockey shorts. Dave needed no further coaxing as he quickly moved to join Cindy. Peter, seeing Dave's movement, began to advance to their mutual goal.

Cindy was so hot she almost ready to give in to the boys. But she also knew she was very close to taking complete control. "Stay where you are. We'll wait for Danny," she laughed with a flirty wink.

Both boys had to reach down to adjust their manhood as they had groan to uncomfortable proportions. Both wanted Cindy, but both also obeyed her.

Danny was the last to arrive. Hastily he fumbled with the door to come inside from the cool rain. In his carelessness to get inside, he tripped over the doorjamb and almost fell on his face. He had stumbled partially across the room before he caught his balance. What he saw stopped him in his tracks with his mouth hanging open as he looked at his friends. Confusion etched his face as he tried to figure out why Cindy's head poked through the make shift curtains with one sexy leg partially exposed at the side and why the guys were only in their jockey shorts sporting boners. Like the others, he instantly leapt to the same conclusion about Cindy's promised surprise. The most easily excited of the friends, he immediately reacted to the idea of getting it on with Cindy.

The others watched Danny as his growing erection began pushing out the front of his jean shorts obscenely.

Smiling sexily Cindy licked her lips invitingly. "What are you waiting for, strip," Cindy giggled mischievously.

Danny fumbled awkwardly with his shorts as he hurriedly tried to get them off. Peter and David stood on either side of Danny in hopeful bliss of a tryst with Cindy, intently watching as Danny turned to face them after tossing his clothes atop those of his friends. The bulge in Danny's jockey shorts put the other two boys to shame.

They all stared in wonder at the size of his penis. Danny was the smallest, fairest, and slightest of the friends, but in that one area, he was the biggest. His mouth was dry as he became aware they were staring at his manhood. His face grew red with embarrassment as he tried to settle into a comfortable position.

Unfortunately, the excitement and eagerness were too much for him. As his manhood reached the limit of the cotton's ability to stretch, he exploded. His sperm quickly soaked the front of his shorts. The others instantly knew what had happened and Danny wished the ground would open and swallow him.

Pete and Dave started laughing and ragging Danny for his premature ejaculation. Cindy angrily pushed aside the blankets and stood before the boys. To say that the guys were shocked by her actions is an understatement. As one their mouths dropped open in stunned amazement. Never had they imagined Cindy was so damned sexy! Peter and Dave both joined Danny in soiling the front of their jockey shorts.

Cindy wore a soft, pink pleated cotton miniskirt that barely covered her bottom as it swirled saucily with her every step. The dainty lace trim of her equally short pink nylon halfslip peeked enticingly beneath the whirling pleats. From the short hem of the naughty miniskirt to the tops of the pink lace topped anklets was more of the soft, hairless flesh of her smooth, curvy white legs than should be legally allowed. The daintily sheer anklets disappeared into the unbelievably shiny white patent leather of an adorable pair of two inch heeled baby doll single strap Mary Jane shoes. The short sleeved off the shoulder peasant styled mid-drift blouse was made of a sheer pink satin. A wide ruffle edged the off the shoulder open neckline that included two inches of the delectably soft, hairless white flesh of her arms. The ruffle barely covered the firm pert breasts of the preteen girl who was obviously not even wearing a bra! The constant friction of the ruffle against her perky breasts had caused the piquant nipples to swell and jut out defiantly so that they were clearly visible beneath the sheer satin. Between the seemingly innocently sexy blouse and the provocatively short skirt was the taut white flesh of her bare tummy. The dimple of her cute belly button twitched bewitchingly with her every breath. As if all that weren't enough, her long blonde had been styled in a most babyish manner. Softly curled bouncy bangs whispered against her delicately thin eyebrows. A part down the center of her head separated the full shiny tresses into twin ponytails. These were formed just above and behind her ears, secured by shiny lace edged pink satin ribbons tied into delicate bows. This created fountains of silky hair that seemed to erupt from her head to scintillatingly cascade down to barely kiss her exquisite exposed shoulders. What really set off the discordance of the erotic/pristine image Cindy projected was her face. A soft hint of light blue eyeshadow made her already sparkling clear baby blue eyes seem huge with childish naive innocence. Baby pink lip gloss accented her all too kissable pouty lips. But what cinched her obvious youthfulness was the hint of retained baby fat on her rosy dimpled piquant cheeks.

Cindy laughed aloud and pointed to the wilting now saturated tents. All three blushed furiously and helplessly covered their juvenile explosions with their hands. In that instant Cindy realized that she had total control over the guys now.

"I get all dolled up for you and you can't even wait for me," Cindy stated derisively as she walked towards the three cowering humiliated lads. "Premature ejaculation, that's what it's called. How will I ever choose a lover if you can't hold out until I'm ready? Heck, you didn't even touch me! What a bunch of dweebs! I always thought you guys were special. Was I ever wrong! I guess I'll just go out and find a REAL guy!" With that she headed for the door.

"Cindy, please wait," Danny called out. "I'm sorry. It's just that all this caught me off guard. I wasn't ready... Please stay."

Cindy stopped with her hand on the door knob. Turning about she looked to the guys with an expression of disdain upon her gorgeous face.

"Danny's right Cindy," Peter chimed in. "You look so damned sexy we couldn't help ourselves. Please give us another chance."

"Please Cindy, don't go," Dave added plaintively.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go," Cindy demanded.

"We've been friends ever since we can remember," Danny pleaded. "We've stuck together through every thing. Just give us another chance, please."

Cindy looked the three chagrined boys over carefully. It was difficult for her to control herself. Her panties were soaked since she had orgasmed upon seeing Peter and Dave shoot their loads in their shorts. It was only the boys' embarrassment that had enabled her to conceal her own arousal. "We have been through a lot together. Maybe I should give you another chance."

"Yeah, we won't mess up again," Peter stated arrogantly.

"If I stay, it'll be on MY terms," Cindy stated as she glared at the three almost naked boys. "You will do what I say with no arguments. If any of you don't listen to me or follow my instructions, I'm out of here. Is that clear?"

Even though Cindy was dressed in the revealing alluring outfit, she was far more clothed than the boys. The boys felt doubly humiliated by their near nakedness and the indignity of their premature orgasms. None could exert their normal masculine presumptuousness. All three disgraced lads felt uncomfortably vulnerable and weak. All three wanted Cindy to stay in order to salvage their pride. If she left now, under these circumstances, they knew they could never face her again.

"All right," Peter stated. "I'll do what ever you want if you stay."

"Me too," Dave added quickly.

Everyone turned expectantly to Danny. "I want you to stay, Cindy," he stated softly. "But I'm not sure about agreeing to do what ever you want. That's like agreeing to be a slave."

"Have it your way," Cindy stated with a shrug of her shoulders as she turned the knob.

"Wait," Peter called out. "Dave and I said we'd do it!"

"I said it was all of you or nothing," Cindy stated as she opened the door.

"Don't be such an ass, Danny," Peter growled. “I won't let a shrimp like you make me lose Cindy!"

"Yeah," added Dave nastily as he turned to Danny.

Cindy waited. She didn't want to leave. But she would not stay without full agreement to her terms. It figured Danny would be the one to resist... he was her favorite.

Danny was too confused and embarrassed to resist his friends. "All right," he finally conceded. "I'll do whatever Cindy orders."

Cindy shut the door with a smirk upon her face. Without saying a word she walked into the center of the room. She made it quite apparent that they were all second class when compared to her.

All the boys could think of was that Cindy was giving them a chance to redeem themselves for their earlier failure and each was determined to prove he could control himself around her.

"Strip off those soggy shorts and clean yourselves up," Cindy ordered. "There are paper towels on the table."

The boys turned their backs to the girl and slipped their embarrassingly wet shorts off. Cindy openly ogled their naked buttocks. For the first time in their short lives, the guys suddenly felt the unfamiliar and uncomfortable sensations of being leered at as a sex object. None of them liked the way it made them feel. What made it worse was that Cindy's outfit still drew still their attention. They were ogling her fully clad body, but now felt guilty about doing so. Danny was the first to finish and reached for his jean shorts to cover his nakedness.

"I didn't tell you to get dressed," Cindy scowled.

Danny stopped. Such bossiness was unusual for Cindy and he worried if this might be a sign of the future. Meekly he covered his manhood with his hands. Peter and Dave followed suit. All four noticed that it took both of Danny's hands to cover his flaccid manhood. This embarrassed Peter and Dave. Cindy smiled in anticipation of someday enjoying his endowment.

"What are we supposed to wear," Danny asked. "You can't expect us to run around naked. It's too chilly."

"You're right," Cindy responded gleefully as she performed a pirouette that spun her short skirt out to reveal her dainty lavishly lace trimmed pink glossy satin panties. "I figured you'd blow your wads once you saw me so I came prepared." With that she reached behind the blanket/curtain and pulled out a bag. Reaching inside she pulled out a bundle of shiny pink. Giggling with delight as she watched the shocked expressions of the boys she separated the bundle into three pair of panties identical to the ones she wore. Tauntingly she held them out to the recoiling boys who clearly understood her intentions.

"Remember, you promised to do WHAT EVER I told you to do without any arguments or protests," Cindy stated smugly. "I bought four identical pair of panties ESPECIALLY for us. I'm already wearing mine! I even selected different sizes for each of you! These are for Peter," she stated handing the largest pair to the stunned boy. "These are for Dave," she added as she handed the chagrined youth the next smaller size. "These are the same size as mine and are for Danny," she finished as she gave them to the reluctant boy.

All three boys automatically accepted the offered panties. Cindy watched as each apprehensively held their panties away from their body between thumb and forefinger. Each felt repulsed by the idea that she wanted them to wear the panties. The glossy pink satin seemed to sparkle and shimmer. The dainty lace trimming screamed of prissy girlishness. On Cindy the panties looked adorable. But they were boys...

"What are you waiting for," Cindy demanded with a smirk. "Aren't you MAN enough to wear panties? Are you CHICKEN? They won't bite you, in fact, they'll kiss your tush once you have them on! Put them on... NOW!"

With trembling hands each humiliated lad numbly stretched their panties looking to see how to put them on. Without a fly they had no idea which was the front and which was the back. Their confusion and dishonor was clearly evident upon their faces.

"DUH! The backside is larger than the front," Cindy informed them. "The label on the side seam goes on the left hip. Now get dressed."

Slowly the three guys stepped into their panties. Gingerly they slipped them up their legs and snugged them into place about their hips. All three were bright red.

"Stand side by side and let me see," Cindy ordered.

The embarrassed boys turned to face their young mistress.

"That won't do at all," Cindy chided them. Those bulges don't look right at all... especially on Danny! Look how my panties fit," she ordered as she slowly raised her skirt.

The boys couldn't help but stare and lick their lips at the wanton display of her girlishly flat panties. All three felt a definite twitching in their recently depleted manhood.

"Tuck yourselves back between your legs," Cindy ordered as she dropped her skirt. I want you to look as flat as me."

Submissively each guy did as Cindy instructed, then stood to receive her approval. Much to Peter's and Dave's chagrin, Danny was the only one with a still visible bulge.

"I guess that's as good as it'll get," Cindy stated with a teasing smile. "I suppose you want to put the rest of your clothes back on now?"

As one the boys nodded.

"Good," she stated as she reached in the bag and pulled out a Polaroid camera. "First I need a few pictures to remember this day. Stand still and don't move!"

With that she proceeded to take an entire role of film. The boys winced and whined, begging her not to take any photos. But Cindy ignored their pleas. Not once did they try to step out of line or to hide themselves. By the time she was done, each was near tears. Never had they felt so humbled.

"From now on, whenever we're alone, you will address me as MISTRESS," Cindy ordered as she returned the camera and the precious photos to her bag. "Is that clear?"

Sadly the boys now understood they'd been set up and had. Recollections of the stories of female domination they'd laughed at in their stash of PLAYBOY, PENTHOUSE, and HUSTLER came back to haunt them. They had laughingly derided the submissive guys as wimps and sissies. How could any REAL guy let a girl do such ridiculous things to them? Now they understood, but it was too late. They understood that with the panties on and Cindy holding the photographic evidence of their shame, they were completely under her power.

"I want each of you, starting with Peter, to thank me for getting us matching panties," Cindy continued to cement her position of total authority. "I want you to tell me how nice they feel. I want you to tell me that you'll be my special sissy and wear your new panties when ever I tell you to wear them."

Peter swallowed the bile he felt in his throat. How had he let this happen. This was some surprise! But what choice did he have... what choice did any of them have. "Th... thank you for getting me these pretty panties, Cin... Mistress," he spoke softly. "They feel very nice... I never knew p... panties felt so nice. I... I'll be your special sissy. I'll wear these panties whenever you want me to wear them."

Cindy nodded her head with obvious satisfaction. "Dave," she stated expectantly.

Dave shuddered. "Thank you for the pretty panties, Mistress," he told her in a voice that revealed his spirit was crushed. They feel nice... I... like the way they feel... I'll be your special sissy and wear my panties when ever you want."

Cindy was delighted to note that Dave considered the panties his... MY PANTIES... he had said. Plus he'd admitted he liked the way the panties felt! Being a dominitrix was easier than she'd thought! "Danny," she stated.

Danny had also noted Dave's us of MY PANTIES. Peter wasn't much better. Both guys had admitted they liked the feel of the demeaning panties. Of course, he had to agree, the panties did feel nice... too nice! It could get habit forming! But he couldn't admit those things. Yet he knew he had to say the things Cindy wanted. Mistress indeed!

"Danny," Cindy stated with impatience.

"All right," Danny gave in. "But I want you to know I don't like doing any of this. Mistress, thank you for the panties. They feel all right. I'll be your special SISSY. I'll wear the panties when ever you tell me to wear them."

Cindy smiled victoriously. The anger Danny felt over caving in was delightfully evident upon his face. She knew she couldn't push him any more today. "Right now it doesn't matter if you don't like doing it or not," Cindy told him. "As long as you do what I say. In time you'll change your mind."

With that she stepped to Peter and gave him a dainty kiss on the cheek as she condensendingly patted his pantied groin. "Good sissy," she told him with a smile that showed her superiority.

Peter melted. He fully understood he was putty in her hands.

Stepping to Dave she did the same. He too understood their new relationship.

Danny pulled back a bit as Cindy stepped to him. Cindy reached up and took his head in her hands. Boldly she brusquely pulled him to her until their bodies were crushed together. As the other boys watched in jealous awe, Cindy kissed Danny full on the lips and rubbed herself against him. Stepping back she smiled devilishly. "You've been a VERY good SISSY," she purred. It took all her will power from grabbing the boner she'd felt spring forth in his satin panties.

Danny's head was spinning as they separated. The bulge in his panties revealed the effectiveness of Cindy's femininity. The poor boy was totally confused.

Peter and Dave were in the same state of mind. They'd done everything Cindy wanted and she mildly rewarded them. Danny had been the least cooperative and she kissed him!

"That's not fair," Peter and Dave protested together. "Why didn't you kiss us like that?"

Cindy spun towards them, her short skirt flaring cutely. The look of anger upon her face made the boys wilt. Like lightening her hand flashed out to slap both resoundingly upon their cheeks. "I'll do what I want, when I want, and with whom I want," she spat at the cowering duo. "I'm the MISTRESS, as you to slimeballs seem to have forgotten! Is that clear?"

Both meekly nodded their frightened heads.

"Very well," she stated. "Danny, come here," she ordered as she stepped back a bit.

Danny was too stunned by what had happened to even try to make sense of it. All he knew was that he should do what Cindy wanted. Hastily he stepped before her, fearing a slap like she'd given the others.

To the total surprise of all three boys, Cindy once more took Danny's head in her hands and pulled him to her. Once more she kissed him full upon the lips, only this time she held the kiss while rubbing her sexy body against his raging erection. Much to the humiliation of Peter and Dave, she slipped her tongue through Danny's lips to engage in a heady French kiss.

By the time she released him, Danny was wasted. He sagged to the floor, his manhood spurting into the satin prison about his waist.

With a giggle of delight Cindy reached into her bag and pulled out another pair of panties for each boy. Looking at Peter and Dave, she smiled wickedly. "Jerk off in your panties."

The boys could hardly believe what was happening, much less why they were so aroused. The slaps had only intensified their desire for Cindy's favors. What she'd done to Danny they wanted for themselves. Neither hesitated to follow her directions. In moments both sagged to the floor beside Danny, totally wasted by the most tremendous orgasm they'd ever experienced.

After waiting for the confused and totally subjugated boys to recover from their second orgasm of the morning, Cindy spoke. "Take of your soggy panties and clean yourselves up. Then put on these clean panties. It's a good thing I bought each of us two pair of panties! Then you can get dressed."

Hastily all three cleaned themselves hurriedly dressed in their clean panties before donning the outer clothes they'd worn upon arriving. They desperately needed to hide their sissy shame.

Cindy was now in firm control. Instead of lording it over her friends, she simply led them in activities very similar to what they'd always done. This went a great distance to relieve the tension the boys felt about their shame.

Cindy continued to dominate the boys. Each day her power grew, as did her compassion. She never embarrassed them outside their gang. In fact, she played the shy girl when they were with their parents or other peers. But in their play room above the garage, she was boss! This continued on all summer. Cindy relished the position of power her blossoming sexuality gave her. As her tomboyishness faded, her dress and demeanor became quite feminine and alluring. The guys would fall all over each other trying to please her. All three would come at her beck and call. Peter and Dave were quite jealous of Danny because she always rewarded him better than she did them.

They assumed it was because of his bigger equipment, but in reality, Cindy simply liked Danny better. Since they were the same size, she also felt less threatened and more in control as she expressed her own lust. She also made sure that Pete and Dave knew that if they vented their jealousy on Danny, she'd make them pay dearly. The specter of the sissy photo's she took that first day, and others she took later, forced the boys to never buck Cindy's authority. At least twice a week she required the boys to wear their dainty panties all day. To ease their dilemma, Cindy washed their dainties.

So it was that as they prepared to enter the seventh grade, the four friends had entered into a new relationship. Instead of their formerly equal status, Cindy was now the indisputable boss, Danny was her pet, and Pete and Dave her lackeys. Fortunately, Pete and Dave were satisfied with what they got and the way their relationship had changed. Big, strong macho guys Pete and Dave protected the smaller pretty Cindy and slight Danny from any unwanted harassment wherever they went.

All four became a growing headache for their parents as they strove to prove their independence as pre-teens do. The guys were feeling the testosterone flooding their youthful bodies and often became obnoxious in their dealings with others. Cindy's increasing feminine development and obvious flirting with the guys led to several loud arguments with her parents. They were quite naturally concerned that she might lose her chastity. Danny in particular became a problem for his parents as he strove to prove his disgraced manhood in every way possible. Every way, that is, except with Cindy, where he felt it counted the most and was in reality the least.

As the summer progressed towards the start of the school year, Cindy begged her mom to take her clothes shopping at THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE in LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL, and for the first time that any of them could recall, Cindy eagerly choose only cute minidresses, miniskirts, and snug sweaters for her wardrobe. Her perky body and saucy giggle had most of the boys she met going crazy. She loved to tease and flirt with her thralls, safe behind the protective bulk of Pete and Dave. The weeks before the school year started passed with the friends getting together most weekends. Pete and Dave both made the first string of the junior varsity football team. Cindy quite naturally was one of the adorable cheerleaders. Danny made his meager contribution as assistant equipment manager for the football team.

*****

While the four friends were spinning their summer days away, so was Daniel who made the most of his sudden freedom from reprimands and lectures. He assumed that his Aunt had given up her efforts to reform him. He avoided the mall and his former buddies who had been transformed into girls. His intentions to develop a plan to run away were forgotten. Little did any of them realize the tragedy that would soon strike them and disrupt their idyllic life. The five youths would soon meet... their lives would never be the same.

TO BE CONTINUED...

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tragedy- What does this mean

Well Jennifer, you now have my attention, what's going to happen I wonder?

This chapter was refreshingly different with a few new different scenarios to the standard conversions.

Thank you!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita